Does anyone know which WWE PPV Goldberg...

Actarus

Hi - Freaking- larious.....epsecially that bit after Goldbergs slip...and that one who tried to do the Aj style backflip off the rope (maybe it was AJ) and got caught in the rope. Also when Steiner jumped off the apron to hit Test ??? and slipepd that was funny....and ANOTHER was the botched F-5 on the A-Train...although that MUST have hurt like hell. EDIT: Ok my new fav is the one where that guy catches the others foot and flips him backwards so he lands on his feet again...only he catches his foot on the ropes as he flips and lands face first.....its near the end.

Thanks Sartagis, Awesome vid, and that Goldberg super-double-spin-triple-toe-quadruple-lutz-crotch-kick was what I was looking for. Too bad he regained his balance. All the other botched spots were amusing too, with many I hadn't seen before, so thanks again for the laughs. Did you make that vid?

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;191860]EDIT: Ok my new fav is the one where that guy catches the others foot and flips him backwards so he lands on his feet again...only he catches his foot on the ropes as he flips and lands face first.....its near the end.[/QUOTE] Yeah that one is great, it was Jimmy Yang flipping Paul London I think. [QUOTE=Actarus;191870]Did you make that vid?[/QUOTE] Nope, can't remember the guys screen name who made it. Pretty sure I picked it up on gamefaqs. I have another one by him that has A LOT of the same footage but a few other things added in and I think some left out.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Sartagis;192573]Yeah that one is great, it was Jimmy Yang flipping Paul London I think. Nope, can't remember the guys screen name who made it. Pretty sure I picked it up on gamefaqs. I have another one by him that has A LOT of the same footage but a few other things added in and I think some left out.[/QUOTE] I'm actually pretty sure that was when Christopher Daniels had a try out match for WCW against Micheal Modest. his Left foot slipped off the rope and as thus, he nearly broke his neck.

[QUOTE=The Aussie;192662]I'm actually pretty sure that was when Christopher Daniels had a try out match for WCW against Micheal Modest. his Left foot slipped off the rope and as thus, he nearly broke his neck.[/QUOTE] Nope, you can see the WWE logo in the bottom left and the Spike logo in the bottom right and that's definitely a blue Smackdown shirt on the ref and Smackdown ring. .....Unless you were talking about the other one he mentioned with the guy attempting to spring board back in off the top rope. That one may be daniels, the guy does have a collar on it looks like.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Sartagis;192700]Nope, you can see the WWE logo in the bottom left and the Spike logo in the bottom right and that's definitely a blue Smackdown shirt on the ref and Smackdown ring. .....Unless you were talking about the other one he mentioned with the guy attempting to spring board back in off the top rope. That one may be daniels, the guy does have a collar on it looks like.[/QUOTE] It's definetly the second one.

Some of them absolutely cracked me up. Like Kane falling off the top rope against RVD, the Gorilla doing the flip and missing the table, Matt Hardy trying to sell Jeffs dropkick that missed, Orton missing the RKO and the pedigree on Goldberg in the cage. But the absolute best is Angle trying to get in the cage and Brock just hanging around waiting. It may be just because the author didn't have access to much foreign stuff, but I think it's funny how it's pretty much entirely American wrestling.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;192903]It may be just because the author didn't have access to much foreign stuff, but I think it's funny how it's pretty much entirely American wrestling.[/QUOTE] It may be that he lacks non NA footage, also the fact that more wrestling is aired in NA on a wide scale. Not to mention that North American and European wrestling fans are less forgiving so mess up vids make the rounds a lot easier. But you could make a several minute long botch video simply with Hayabusa shooting star press footage. He was worse then Kidman for hitting the move. Does anyone know who it is hitting his head on the mat when he did the piledriver?

Am I the only one who rememebers Goldberg busting his bum after a match with the Rock? I think they cut to a promo when he went to the middle rope to celebrate. he slipped and fell on his face. After the promo, you can clearly see him shouting at fans who were laughing at him.

Archived