Backyard Wrestling Signup

Alright this is going to be very much like the one Maxx did, or is doing. I'm starting this up because I loved his idea and everyone seemed to have lots of fun with it. However due to outside restraints he seems to be unable to continue it. So I've decided to start one just like it. This is going to be divided up into three feds and will be done completly automaticly with no input what so ever from me. My goal is to do at least 1 if not 2 months worth of shows a day, minus Friday because I won't be around. Your fed choices are... HWL- The Hardcore Wrestling league was formed by a bunch of highschool kids who were basiclly just trying to impress the ladies. They specialize in crazy stunts and have seemed to develope a small fan base because of it. AAW- All American Wrestling focuses on the technique behind it all. They tend to hire old legit wrestlers who put on quality shows compared to the garbage of other feds. UWF- The Ultimate Wrestling Federation is comprised more like the modern day WWE. They have a wide array of wrestlers that go from brawlers to fliers to technicians. They also focus more on entertainment and mic skills are a must to compete in this fed. All promotions are going to start at the local level. So with that being said I'm not going to start until I have at least 12 or so people. If anyone is interested just fill out the form and let the fun begin. All you have to do is fill in the data and I will enter it in. Then in another thread I will tell the happenings of all three promotions and their backyarders. I will not be running a promotion but will only observe and write what is going on as your career ages. Name- Short Name- Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Gender- Birth Month- Year (1986-1990)- Nationality- Available- Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Size- Finishers (Type)- Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Thanks for all those who enter...

[I]Here's my sign up, it's a different 'character' to the one I've sent in to Maxx's...Now let's see how far this shocker of a wrestler will go in the business...[/I] [B]Name-[/B] Chronic Youth [B]Short Name-[/B] Chronic [B]Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)-[/B] Harrison Hash [B]Gender-[/B] Male [B]Birth Month-[/B] August [B]Year (1986-1990)-[/B] 1990 [B]Nationality-[/B] British [B]Available-[/B] All Area's [B]Bio[/B] -'The ASBO King' Chronic Youth is a small time thug from Hatfield in England, he thinks he's some kind of ultra tough L.A Gangsta but all he's ever been arrested for is minor offences such as shoplifting a load of middle shelf lads mags. He did get an ASBO for playing JIBBS 'Chain Hang Low' at full blast till 4 in the morning. He's doing this professional wrestling as he reckons as it will be a right laugh. [B]Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)-[/B] XWL, UWF, AAW [B]Style (from choices at the bottom)-[/B] Sloppy Brawler [B]Size-[/B] Lightweight [B]Finishers (Type)-[/B] The Blowback (Pinfall), ASBO-Lock (Submission) [B]Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)-[/B] Face-20, Heel-80 [B]Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- [/B]Weasel, ****y [B]Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)-[/B] Aerial, Toughness, Microphone, Stiffness [B]Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [/B]Charisma, Resilliance

Name- High Voltage Short Name- HV Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- TJ Bailey Gender- Male Birth Month- Spetember Year (1986-1990)- 1987 Nationality- British Available- All Areas Bio - High Voltage is a dependable allrounder who can work lots of types of matches. As a kid he was a large wrestling fan and while imitating some of the moves his fav. wrestlers did he caused himself a large amount of damage, this means his nagging injurys may force him to retire before his time. (Can you move the physical stats down a bit?) Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- UWF, XWL, AAW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Dependable All-Rounder Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- Point Of Impact (Pinfall) Senton (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face - 70% Heel - 30% Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Legit, Crazy Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Puro, Mat Work, Stamina, Microphone Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Hardcore, Toughness

Name-Maxx Hero Short Name-Maxx Hero Picture-Ernest Youngman Gender-Male Birth Month-June Year-1990 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio-Tony Guidotti grew up knowing he wanted to be a wrestler. He watched every show for every promotion and as he got older he saw it change to as he calls it 'Wrestle Crap'. He decided he would be the Hero to save it and to make it what it was in it's hay day dispite his low skill level. Who Do You Want To Work For?-AAW, UWF, XWL Style-Dependable All-Rounder Size-Heavyweight Face Gimmick-Teen Idol Hell Gimmick-Egomaniac Finishers-To The Maxx (submission) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 50, Heel 50 Other Proformances-Cool, ****y Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Submissions, Consistensy Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics

should be fun [B]Name[/B]- charles zulas [B]Short Name[/B]- Mystic [B]Picture [/B](From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Human Arsenal [B]Gender[/B]- male [B]Birth Month[/B]- august [B]Year [/B](1986-1990)- 1986 [B]Nationality[/B]- American [B]Available[/B]- All Area [B]Bio[/B] (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Generic [B]Who Do You Want To Work For? [/B](Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- AAW, UWF, XWL [B]Style[/B] (from choices at the bottom)- Skilled Psycho [B]Size[/B]- middle weight [B]Finishers[/B] (Type)- DDT (pinfall) piledriver (pinfall) [B]Heel and Face Proformance[/B] (Must add to 100)- heel (65) Face (35) [B]Other Proformances [/B](Name two others to have raised)- Weird, Crazy [B]Good Skills[/B] (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling, Mat, Stamina, Basic [B]Execellent Skills[/B] (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology, Resilience

Name- [B]"Big" Mike Doom[/B] Short Name- [B]Big Mike[/B] Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- [B]Danny Rusmore[/B] Gender- [B]Male[/B] Birth Month- [B]February[/B] Year (1986-1990)- [B]1989[/B] Nationality-[B] European[/B] Available- [B]Everywhere[/B] Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- [B]I'll let you make it.[/B] Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- [B]UWF - XWL - AAW[/B] Style (from choices at the bottom)- [B]Hollywood Brawler[/B] Size- [B]Large Heavyweight[/B] Finishers (Type)- [B]Slam of Doom[/B] Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- [B]Heel 90% Face 10%[/B] Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- [B]Brute , Crazy[/B] Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- [B]Hardcore, Microphone, Basics Psychology[/B] Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [B]Brawling , Star Quality[/B]

Name-Nick Clements Short Name-Clem Picture-Random Male 04 Gender-Male Birth Month-July Year-1989 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio- Who Do You Want To Work For?-YPW,FSW Style-Spot Monkey Size-Middle Weight Face Gimmick-No Gimmick Needed Hell Gimmick-Psychopath Finishers-Clementine (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 50, Heel 50 HWA Other Proformances-Phsychopath, Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Aerial, Flashiness Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics

Name: Chuck Germaine Short: G-Macc Pic: Dog Fyte Gender Male Birth Month December Nationality American Available U.S. Bio Generic UWF Middleweight Finisher Mac-10 Pinfall face: Dual Sport Heel: Dealer Face: 60 Heel 40 Other: Wholesome Crazy Good Resilience Stamina Basic Psycology Excellent Submissions Consistency

Guest The Aussie
Name- Terry Jones Short Name- Jonesy Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Sammy the Shark Gender- Male Birth Month- September Year (1986-1990)- 1987 Nationality- Australian Available- North America, Japan, Europe Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Generic please Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- Doesn't really matter Style (from choices at the bottom)- Manager Classic Size- Small Face Gimmick- Gambler Hell Gimmick- Con Artist Finishers (Type)- Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face~ 40 Heel~ 60 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Weasel, ****y Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Acting, Refereeing, Star Quality, Looks Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Microphone

Name- [b]Robert Greene[/b] Short Name- [b]Greene[/b] Picture - Philip Cooper Gender- Male Birth Month- June Year (1986-1990)- 1986 Nationality- American Available- America, Canada, Japan Bio - [b]Robert Greene is a youngster who grew up loving wrestling... but not the over the top characters. Despite being a fun loving guy he tends to be a bit bland in the ring, relying heavily on his solid in ring work to get him over rather than his character. Is a good tag team worker.[/b] Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference - AAW, UWF, XWL Style (from choices at the bottom)- [b]World Traveller[/b] Size- middleweight Finishers (Type)- Superstar Superkick (pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face 80, Heel 20 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Wholesome, Legitimate Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- [b]brawling, stamina, selling, submissions[/b] Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [b]psychology, chain wrestling[/b]

Name- 'The Unholy Icon' Alexander Fayt Short Name-Alexander Fayt Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Plague (Black Eagle) Gender-Male Birth Month-March Year (1986-1990)-1986 Nationality-Canadian Available-USA/Canada Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Generic style! Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XDW, FSW, YPW)- FSW, YPW, XDW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Canadian Dungeon Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- Pinfall - The Oxcyltene Burner Submission - The Delirium Trigger Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 60 Face - 40 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y, Legitimate Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Submissions, Basics , Resilience, Chain Wrestling Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)-, , Psychology, Stamina

Ahhh, why not. Third times the charm (allegedly)... Name: Dick Masters Short Name: Masters Picture: Tully Arthurs Gender: Male Birth Month: January Year: 1990 Nationality: American Available: All Areas Bio: Have fun! Who Do You Want To Work For? UWF, AAW, HWL Style: Clumsy Musclehead Size: Heavyweight Finishers: F'n Full Nelson (Submission) - Spit Punch (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 50/50 Other Proformances:Brute, Legitimate Good Skills: Power, Menace, Intensity, Resilience Execellent Skills: Star Quality, Looks

Name- The Warlock Short Name- Warlock Picture- Alysian Scottsfield Gender- Male Birth Month- February Year (1986-1990)- 1988 Nationality- American Available- US, Canada Bio- [Generic, please.] Who Do You Want To Work For?- HWL, then UWF, then AAW. Style- Brawler With Depth Size- Heavyweight Finishers- [LIST] [*]Final Countdown (pinfall) [*]Euthanasia (submission) [/LIST] Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- [LIST] [*]Heel: 80 [*]Face: 20 [/LIST] Other Proformances- ****y and Brute Good Skills- [LIST] [*]Aerial [*]Stamina [*]Superstar Quality [*]Intensity [/LIST] Execellent Skills- [LIST] [*]Brawling [*]Power [/LIST]

Name- Dave "Abomb" Biggs Short Name-A-Bomb Picture - Larry Wood Gender-Male Birth Month-December Year- 1982 Nationality-American Available-Any Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)-you go ahead and make one...I'm hardcore Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)-XWL, UWF, AAW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Hardcore Size- Large Finishers (Type)- A-bomb Drop....pinfall Heel and Face Proformance face:75 Heel:25 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y, Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Selling, Submission, Basics, Aerial Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Hardcore, Mic,

Name- Mike Ock Short Name- Mikock Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Bernie Evans Gender- Male Birth Month- July Year (1986-1990)- 86 Nationality- USA Available- YES Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Mike Ock's in ring gimmick of being a drug dealer isin't far from real life, as although he doesn't use himself, has been known to sell to wrestlers and fans, before, during and after the show. His antics have even brought the police to the backyard a few times, but he is yet to miss a match. Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF) - UWF only Style (from choices at the bottom)- Charismatic Unskilled Worker Size- heavyweight Finishers (Type)- The Deal Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 87 Face 13 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y, Cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade) - Basics, Brawling, Acting, Stamina Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Mic and Charisma

Name- "Wildcat" Nick Gloe Short Name- Wildcat Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- British Samurai Gender- M Birth Month- March Year (1986-1990)- 1986 Nationality- American Available- US and Canada Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Nick is a former College Football player from the University of Nebraska, who turned to wrestling after being cut from the team after a frat party got a little out of hand. After spending the last three years training at the legendary Killer Kowalski Wrestling School in Malden, Massachusetts "Wildcat" is now ready to take the wrestling industry by storm. Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- UWF and AAW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Brawler With Depth Size- Heavyweight Finishers (Type)- G-Force (elevated powerbomb) G-Spot (elevated camel) Heel and Face Performances (Must add to 100)- 60 Face, 40 Heel Other Performance's (Name two others to have raised)- Legitimate, Cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Acting, Brawling, Mic Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Psychology, Charisma

Well i must say I'm pretty impressed with how quickly this was accepted at first I was worried no one would want to do itsince the others kinda faded into the night. I'm going to start putting everyone into the system in about an hour then I'll post an update and let you all know how it looks. D-lyrium sorry brother didn't mean to over look you =) How bout I just make your character like Tommy Cornell and we call it even :p

Alright just so you know where I'm at I've added all the feds and about 5 wrestlers so far. I just finished big mike. I'm off to the gym now though so i'll update more in a few hours. The game plan just so everyone knows is to have signups go through tomorrow since its friday i wont be around then first thing saturday my time (which is iraq) i'll add the people from friday then start the fun. comments and sugestions are of course welcome

Alright so I just got everyone added to the data base. It's looking pretty promising right now. So far everyone got their first choice of a federation. We have 16 wrestlers broken down as followed AAW: 5 HWL: 4 and UWL: 7 I would like to have at least 5 in each fed before we start, but we still have all day tomorrow for sign ups. Assuming however that no one else signs up I'll probably end up moving one of the UWL guys over to HWL either that or someone may be lucky enough to start off with 2 feds, we shall see. Either way this is starting to take shape, Sat. will be our first matches!

[QUOTE=NickC13573;193521]Name-Nick Clements Short Name-Clem Picture-Random Male 04 Gender-Male Birth Month-July Year-1989 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio- Who Do You Want To Work For?-[B]YPW,FSW[/B] Style-Spot Monkey Size-Middle Weight Face Gimmick-No Gimmick Needed Hell Gimmick-Psychopath Finishers-Clementine (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 50, Heel 50 HWA Other Proformances-Phsychopath, Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Aerial, Flashiness Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics[/QUOTE] Um, Nick? FSW and YPW are in my thread...you should update to what is in this one... Same to Unholy Icon...

Name- [B]The One and Only[/B] Short Name- [B]The ONE[/B] Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- [B]Zeus Maximillion[/B] Gender- [B]Male[/B] Birth Month- [B]Feb.[/B] Year (1986-1990)- [B]1988[/B] Nationality- [B]American[/B] Available- [B]All Locations[/B] Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- [B]Bruce Thomas is a up and coming worker from Oklahoma, USA. He has always wanted to become a pro wrestler since a young age. He is hoping to get a chance and take the wrestling world by surprise.[/B] Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XWL, AAW, UWF)- [B]UWF,AAW and XWL[/B] Style (from choices at the bottom)- [B]Dependable All-Rounder[/B] Size- [B]Large Heavyweight[/B] Finishers (Type)- [B]Only U (Rock Bottom) Bank Shot (Chokeslam)[/B] Heel and Face Performances (Must add to 100)- [B]70 Face, 30 Heel[/B] Other Performance's (Name two others to have raised)- [B]Legitimate, Wholesom[/B] Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- [B]Mic, Acting, Charisma, Star Qualit.[/B] Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [B]Psychology, Stamina[/B]

Can I just add for my [B]Chronic Youth[/B] Character. You should select the gimmick as rapper for both face and heel, and for personal please tick drug problems, it's all part of the character. Personality should be set to Jack-Ass and the attitude should be egomaniac. The challenge is to see if he can go far in the business, even with his shoddy attitude.

Name- Mikey FN Mayhem Short Name- Mayhem Picture - Brian vessey Gender- Male Birth Month- march Year (1986-1990)- 1987 Nationality- canadian Available- USA, canada, uk Bio -Mikey was always under estimated and he loved it that way, what better way to catch his opponent off guard when they weren't expecting vicious there battle was going to be. with his life long dream to be a major player in the wrestling world. Love him or hate him Mayhem out does everything he can to impress the fans each night, Who Do You Want To Work For? uwf,hwa Style - show stopper Size-middleweight Finishers (Type)- may day (top rope spin kick) Heel and Face Performance - face 40, Heel 90 Gimmick (face) - show stopper Gimmick (heel) - egomaniac Other Performances - tech , resilance Good Skills - toughness , basics, supstar qaulity, flashy Excellent Skills - charisma, pysch =

Archived