A Backyard Story

Victory continues to be mine! :p I'd love to have a rough view of Greener's stats and see how his popularity is developing. I doubt that he's the most talented backyarder out there and I certainly doubt that he's one of AAW's actual top guys. If only he had charisma... he might have a decent career :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, ever since the mid-year records were posted, Dick Masters (who at that time lost 50 lbs in that month for reasons unknown) has jobbed to ALL! How is this possible? His visually impressive, stunningly original finishing move (a full nelson...) can't be broken...or can it? ;) On a serious note, not to sound like a broken records, but you continue to do a great job. Keep it up. Latah. :)

[CENTER][B]END OF YEAR AWARDS FOR 2007 TOP 10 WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD: 10. Eisaku Kunomasu 9. Mito Miwa 8. Eisaku Hoshino 7. El Demonico 6. Steve DeColt 5. Axxis Jr. 4. Dan Store Jr. 3. Haruki Kudo 2. Yoshimi Mushashibo 1. Duane Stone WRESTLER OF THE YEAR: Duane Stone YOUNG WRESTLER OF THE YEAR: Edd Stone VETERAN WRESTLER OF THE YEAR: Pistol Pete Hall FEMALE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR: Sensational Ogiwara PROMOTION OF THE YEAR: Supreme Wrestling Federation MOST IMPROVED PROMOTION OF THE YEAR: Pride Glory Honor Wrestling MATCH OF THE YEAR: Sean McFly defeated Jeremy Stone at NOTBPW Grappling Glory CARD OF THE YEAR: NOTBPW Grappling Glory [/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]BACKYARD WRESTLING END OF YEAR AWARDS 2007 TOP 5 WRESTLERS: 5. [COLOR="Blue"]The Warlock[/COLOR]- At 4-4 The Warlock could go either way at this point. This could prove to be a huge year for him, or he could go the other way and pick up a series of loses. The Warlock is currently riding a 3 match win streak and that is the thing currently setting him apart from his peers. 4. [COLOR="green"]"Wildcat" Nick Gloe[/COLOR]- Nick in my eyes is a diamond in the ruff. He has the second best record of all the backyarders at 7-0-4 and a decent average match of E. However because he has never won any gold he's often over looked as "just another midcarder". Next year could be a breakout year for the "Wildcat" 3. [COLOR="Green"]Mick Ock[/COLOR]- Mike became a tag champion in his very first pro match teaming with Insane Machine. That glory was short lived however, after making just one defense Insane Machine left the company to persue other matters. Mike then began a very successful singles campaign tearing through the competition. His 6-0-3 record is even more impressive when you look at the fact that all but one of those losses was when he was thrown into a tag match with an unfamilar partner. 2.[COLOR="Blue"]Mikey Fn Mayhem[/COLOR]- Mikey has seen his fair share of ups and downs. He got his first taste of Gold in only his second match as a pro winning the tag team titles and keeping them for 6 months and two defences until getting them stripped away because his tag partner walked out of the federation. Undiscourage Mikey tried his luck in singles competiton and had minimal success. However he soon found fellow backyarder High Voltage and recaptured what was rightfully his becoming the first ever 2 time backyard champion. 1.[COLOR="Red"]Robert Greene[/COLOR]- Robert has has made 6 defenses so far for his Arena Title and 1 defense for his tag team title. He's achieved a record of 10 wins 0 losses and 1 drew, as well as maintained an average match rating of E+. He has claearly set the standard extremely high for fellow backyarders. BACKYARD PROMOTION OF THE YEAR: Ultimate Wrestling Federation. BACKYARD MATCH OF THE YEAR: [COLOR="Blue"]Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs defeated Nick Clements D+ HWL Day Zero[/COLOR] BACKYARD CARD OF THE YEAR: [COLOR="Green"]UWF Dirty Livin' C-[/COLOR] BIGGEST LOS...er JOBBER: [COLOR="Red"]Charles Zulas[/COLOR]- While their are still a couple of winless backyarders no one has tasted defeat more than Charles. At 0-9 he's still looking to finally be noticed as someone who can win. Charles isn't a complete failure however he has managed a few successful D+ matches which are some of the best these federations have seen. HANDLER WHO IS MOST LIKELY A SERIAL KILLER: Mystic- Between the stalking and the pictures with knives stuck to them, it makes you wonder who is really safe... which brings us to our final award of the night. MOST LIKELY TO BE HUNG UPSIDE DOWN BY THEIR BOOT LACES AND DECAPITATED FOR NOT PUTTING ANYONE ELSE OVER: [COLOR="Red"]Robert Greene[/COLOR]- That's right, watch your back Greene we're coming for you![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]The next couple of days I'm going to work on getting everyone's stats posted like you asked. The game plan is to do at least one promotion a day and because of the tidissness (yep I never won any awards for spelling =) behind it I may not get another card posted for a few days. But hey the fun comments and attempted killings are always more than welcome :D[/B] [/CENTER]

**talking with one of the award winners after the event [B]ME:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Mr. Dan Store Jr. you did a great job tonight. You even accepted the award for being in the top ten and no one seemed to notice. Lets go back and see how our friend is doing?[/COLOR] [B]store: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Yes, lets[/COLOR] **In my house we open the door to my basement and walk down** [B]ME: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Hello Mr. Dan Stone Jr. Let me say "you" did a great time tonight[/COLOR] [B]Stone:[/B] [COLOR="green"]**** you![/COLOR] [B]ME:[/B] (laughs) [COLOR="red"]Excuse me.[/COLOR] Stone:[COLOR="Green"]**** you![/COLOR] [B]Me: [/B][COLOR="red"]Oh Danny boy will you ever learn[/COLOR] **picks up dagger off table**

The fact still remains that Green is afraid to come take on some REAL talent in the UWF. Winning a bunch of matches against AAW jobbers means nothing. Titles and wins actually mean something in the big boys sandbox known as the UWF. So Big man, I'm calling you out. Only question is do you have the grapefruits?

[QUOTE=derek_b;199138]Oh no!! With all these evil plots against Greener he might have to have a face turn.... he's been working tweener ya know, just because there are equal amounts of cheers and boos..... no response is an equal response :p[/QUOTE] **you think these mindless drones actually care about you? Do what you want because I can either go after the title or after you. In the end I still get the title. The only question is to you want to be dead or alive when I get the title? Your choice. **

[QUOTE=Wildcat;199140]The fact still remains that Green is afraid to come take on some REAL talent in the UWF. Winning a bunch of matches against AAW jobbers means nothing. [/QUOTE] Careful buddy I'm one of those AAW jobbers. The only way you can beat Greene is with my help which I'm more than willing to give

Alright guys I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be willing to do these posts, not that I don't love them they just start to get a bit much ya know. So with that being said is their anyone here who would like to continue on with it if I were to email them the data? Let me know

Archived