A Backyard Story

Alright the data is set and it's time to have some fun. For the most part I got everyone in to the first fed or their choice, but there were a few that had to take the second choice. [CENTER][B]ALL AMERICAN WRESTLING[/B] MAIN EVENT [B]Alexander Fayt The One and Only[/B] UPPER MIDCARD [B]Charles Zulas Robert Greene[/B] MID CARD [B]Maxx Hero[/B] LOWER MIDCARD [B]Clayton "Pretty Boy" Adams[/B] [B]HARDCORE WRESTLING LEAGUE[/B] MAIN EVENT [B]Chronic Youth Mikey FN Mayhem[/B] UPPER MIDCARD [B]Dave "Abomb" Biggs The Warlock[/B] MIDCARD [B]Nick Clements[/B] LOWER MIDCARD [B]High Voltage[/B] [B]ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION[/B] MAIN EVENT [B]Chuck Germaine Couke Saquer [/B] UPPER MIDCARD [B]"Wildcat" Nick Gloe Dick Masters[/B] MIDCARD [B]"Big" Mike Doom[/B] LOWER MIDCARD [B]Mike Ock[/B][/CENTER] I'll submit all news and updates at the end of each month. Enjoy and I hope you have fun. Remember comments/predictions/suggestions are always welcome. And talking smack is an absolute must :p

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=theunholyicon;194540]This is awesome. I can't wait. You should do a top 10 (or even 5, more prestigious that way) like MaxxHexx did. (if he has no qualms with it) Woulda liked to see just a small backyard fed like MaxxHexx had, but I guess it'll just be harder for people to do well.[/QUOTE] I thought about doing the one fed that had all the backyarders in it like Maxx had but decided against it. If you guys want I can always throw it in there in the later months just let me know who all wants it. Derick... well I was trying to find some encouraging words for you and your midcard destiany but I got nothing =) but look at it this way my friend at least your not a lower midcarder like myself =)

[CENTER][B]NEWS AND NOTES FOR JANUARY 2007[/B][/CENTER] Well needless to say alot happened this month that played a part in everyones lives as the three federations began hiring all their extra talent as well as announcers etc. [CENTER][B]World News[/B] Gregory Mitchell and Phillip Nevada enter the wrestling world. 5SSW as well as AAA rise from small to Regional Level Steven Parker wins the Rip Chord Invitational [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW NEWS AND NOTES[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="red"]Leo Davis announces he has bought AAW, and his head booker is... Suzanne Brazzle!?!? WTF Suzanne begins going on a talent raid not surprisingly (or maybe it is surprising) she signs a "few" females. The new talent includes Cherry Bomb, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Jez McArthuer (ref), Jim Lou Freebush (announcer), Melody Cuthill, Rhino Umaga, Sara Silver (Color), and Sayeed Ali It's also worth noting that All three companies tried to sign Corporal Doom but he didn't think they were big enough. Also [B]Robert Greene[/B] was interviewed today and we learned that he gets nervous during his first match with a new promotion and always performs badly. Glad to see Mr. Charismatic stealing all the interview time :D [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]HARDCORE WRESTLING LEAGUE NEWS AND NOTES[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fumihiro Oto announces he is the proud new owner of HWL. And his head booker is...Wanda Fish! What is it with all the female bookers? Wanda began signing new talent to the likes of American Machine, Brendan Idol, Des Davis, Jay Fair (ref), Mainstream Hernandez, and Rock Downpour (announcer) [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Green"]ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION NEWS AND NOTES[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="green"]Gil Thomas announces that he is the new owner of UWF. And his new booker...(please don't be a female, please don't be a female)... Dean Daniels! Dean began his signings today getting contracts for Black Eagle, Fox Mask, Jerome Turner (announcer), Kristabel Plum, Mikey James, Remmy Sky, Rudy Valasquez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Steph Blake, and Whippy the Clown [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW: DANGER ZONE RESULTS Robert Greene defeats Alexander Fayt for the AAW Arena Championship Title E+ The One and Only defeats Charles Zulas E- Leo Davis defeats Rhino Umaga for the AAW Heavyweight Title D- Notes: Well this wasn't a bad night for a few of the backyarders. Especially Mr. Midcard Robert Greene who got himself a championship. Of course the boss makes himself the champ![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] In sad news it seems that UWF and HWL canceled their shows. I'm really unsure why. I looked and they both had on on the schedule, they just didn't rum them. My only guess is they didn't have enough talent by the time their show came along. But no worries, I'll run another month this afternoon and see if the problem is fixed. Since their was only one fed we are not going to do the top five but instead let's start a pole. Who do you think the best choice was for head booker? i'll give my answer first and go with Wanda Fish. She seemed to put a lot of great young talent into HWL I just hope it pays off. Of course you have to give Suzanne Brazzle props to being that shes the only one that got a show off. Alright more this afternoon!

[CENTER][B]NEWS AND NOTES FOR FEBRUARY 2007[/B] [B]WORLD NEWS[/B] Cameron Vessey, Carlos Gonzalez, Lonnie Crash, and Eric Grunge all joined the wrestling world this month. JEF opens in Europe MAW rises in popularity to small status NOTBPW rises in popularity to National status All three promotions attempted to sign Marcus McKing, All three were to small. Alexander Fayt has been seen by many people backstage trying to use his wits to get closer with managment. [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW SIGNINGS: Mean Jean Cattley Stetson Hatt (MANAGER) Captin USA[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]HWL SIGNINGS: HERB STANELY (MANAGER) CARLOS GONZALEZ[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]UWF SIGNINGS: INSANE MACHINE MASKED COUGER CAMERON VESSEY STEPHANIE WADE MARV EARNEST (COLOR) PETTLE(MANAGER) [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW:ROCK CITY RESULTS Cherry Bomb defeats Suzanne Brazzle C- Robert Greene defeats Clayton Adams and retains the AAW Arena Championship Title E+ Sayeed Ali defeats Charles Zulas D+ Dazzling Dave Diamond goes to a double count out with Mean Jean C- Leo Davis defeats Alexander Fayt to retain the AAW Heavyweight Championship E+ Notes: Well the final show finished with a D- rating. They were in their home area the Mid South and drew in 287 people. BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE DAY: ROBERT GREENE[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]HWL: FULL FORCE RESULTS The Warlock defeats Nick Clements E+ Brendan Idol and Carlos Gonzalez go to no contest D- American Machine defeats Fumihiro Oto for the HWL Big Gold Belt C- Mikey Fn Mayhem and A-Bomb defeats Cronic and High Voltage E Final: The rating on this one got an E+ putting it just behind AAW in terms of rating. They drew in 276 people in their home area of the Mid West. BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE DAY: THE WARLOCK[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]UWF: STORMY WEATHER RESULTS Steph Blake defeats Stephanie Wade D Dean Daniels defeats Masked Cougar for the UWF Nationwide Title D+ Insane Machine and Mike Ock defeat Wildcat and Big Mike for the UWF Tag Team Titles E+ Mikey James defeated Dick Masters E Shooter Sean Deeley defeats Whippy the Clown for the UWF World Heavyeight Title C- Remmy Skye and Black Eagle draw with Rudy Velasquez and Fox Mask C- Final Notes: D+ making it the best show of the month out of the three. They also sold out their home area of South East with 300 people. Insane Machine and Mike Ock are now an offical tag team called The New Orginals. BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: MIKE OCK[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]BACKYARD WRESTLINGS TOP 5 PERFORMERS FOR FEBRUARY 2007 5.[COLOR="blue"]Mikey Fn Mayhem[/COLOR]- Well this was the hardest spot to pick all things considered. But Mikey had a decent match and the ever so important win. 4.[COLOR="Blue"]The Warlock[/COLOR]- Picked up his first win this month, with a very impressive when over Nick Clements 3.[COLOR="Red"]Charles Zulas[/COLOR]- Sure he lost but he's still the only backyarder to get a D+ 2.[COLOR="Green"]Mike Ock[/COLOR]- Currently 1/2 of the UWF Tag Team Champions 1.[COLOR="Red"]Robert Greene[/COLOR]- improves to 2-0 and holds the AAW Arena Championship[/B] [B]COMPANY STATS[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][CENTER]AAW: $5,006,283 Prestige- 10.2 Popularity: 10 percent every where in the U.S. except for the Midsouth and Tri State where they have 10.6[/CENTER][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]HWL: $5,000,875 Prestige- 10.1 Popularity- 10 percent every where except for the Midwest which is 10.6[/CENTER][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][CENTER]UWF: $5,003,982 Prestige- 10.1 Popularity-10 percent every where except for the Southeast which is at 10.8[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Sweet! The "Work of Art" Dick Masters, loses his first match ever, in the worst match of the night! That clumsy, muscle-bound oaf! Reminds of a real life guy who's name evades me at the moment...:D As for your informal poll, I'm going to go with Wanda Fish as well. Great work! Admired by many, I'm sure.

[QUOTE=Actarus;194662]Sweet! The "Work of Art" Dick Masters, loses his first match ever, in the worst match of the night! That clumsy, muscle-bound oaf! Reminds of a real life guy who's name evades me at the moment...:D As for your informal poll, I'm going to go with Wanda Fish as well. Great work! Admired by many, I'm sure.[/QUOTE] I'm glad everyone is enjoying this I'll try to post a couple more tomorrow. Did u guys want to see u an updated roster?

This is sweet. I dunno if updated rosters would be necessary, just a whole lot of typing and extra work that would probably wear you down. I think most people just want what you've got going on now, but I could be wrong. A champions list would be nice though! And, in a COMPLETE turnaround from the other backyard diary, instead of being undefeated... I have yet to gain a win :) (maybe that means I won't be fired this time? lol)

[CENTER][B]ROSTERS AND TITLES AS OF MARCH 2007 NOTE: This data is current as of Week Three of March. Some Promotions have already had events for March and since I don't post results until the end of the month, this may spoile some matches. Also on the first of April I will be adding a new fed with everyone in it. This should fill up the roster, thus the promotion should be strictly our guys.[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]ALL AMERICAN WRESTLING[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Captin USA Dazzling Dave Diamond Mean Jean Cattley[/B] [B]UPPER MIDCARD[/B] [B]Alexander Fayt Charles Zulas Leo Davis Sayeed Ali The One and Only MIDCARD Clayton "Pretty Boy" Adams Robert Greene LOWER MIDCARD Maxx Hero[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]AAW TITLES[/B] [B]AAW Arena Championship: Robert Greene Prestige: 40 AAW Heavyweight Championship: Leo Davis Prestige 70 AAW National Tag Team Championship: Vacant Prestige 40[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]HARDCORE WRESTLING LEAGUE[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]MAIN EVENT American Machine Des Davis Fumihiro Oto Mainstream Hernandez UPPER MIDCARD Brendan Idol Carlos Gonzalez Chronic Youth Mikey Fn Mayhem Nick Clements MIDCARD Dave "A-bomb" Biggs The Warlock LOWER MIDCARD High Voltage[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]CURRENT TAG TEAMS: Reckless Life- Mikey Fn Mayhem and Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]CURRENT TITLES:[/COLOR][/B] [B]HWL Big Gold Belt: American Machine Presitge 70.1 HWL Intercontinental Championship: Vacant Prestige 40 HWL Tag Team Championship: Reckless Life Prestige: 40[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Green"]ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION MAIN EVENT Black Eagle Fox Mask Remmy Skye Rudy Velasquez Shooter Sean Deeley UPPER MIDCARD Cameron Vessey Dean Daniels Insane Machine Masked Couger Mike Ock Mikey James Whippy the Clown MIDCARD "Wildcat" Nick Gloe Couke Saquer Dick Masters LOWER MIDCARD "Big" Mike Doom Chuck Germaine CURRENT TAG TEAMS: The New Originals- The Insane Machine and Mike Ock CURRENT TITLES: UWF National Tag Team: The New Originals Prestige 40 UWF Nationwide: Dean Daniels Prestige 41.2 UWF World Heavyweight: Shooter Sean Deeley Prestige 71.2[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]NEWS AND NOTES FOR MARCH 2007[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Arnold Smalls, and Maurice Naess enter the wrestling world. Hinote Dojo rises to small in popularity RIPW Rises to small in popularity. disatster strikes TCW as they fall to cult in popularity. [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW SIGNINGS Curt O'Malley (Road Agent)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]HWL SIGNINGS Eric Grunge (Road Agent)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]UWF SIGNINGS Jason Rogers (Road Agent) Roger Rogers (Color)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]AAW DESTRUCTIVE APPETITE RESULTS Cherry Bomb defeats Melody Cuthill C- Sayeed Ali defeats Charles Zulas D+ Robert Greene defeats Clayton Adams and retains the AAW Arena Championship E+ Rhino Umaga draws with Captain USA D Dazzling Dave defeats Leo Davis for the AAW Heavyweight title D- Notes: D- for the overall show which is the same as last week. Attendence is up a whopping 4 people to 291 in the southeast. I'm shocked Leo Davis dropped the title as quickly as he did, hopefully that doesn't become a habit. BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: Charles Zulas Even though it was a losing effort he still managed to get a whole letter grade better than anyone else[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]HWL LIVE AND LET DIE RESULTS Nick Clements and Des Davis defeat High Voltage and Warlock D- Reckless Life defeats A-Bomb and Cronic and retain the HWL Tag Titles E+ Fumihiro Ota defeated Mainstream Hernandez C+ American Machine defeated Carlos Gonzalez to retain the HWL Big Gold Title D- Notes: D Overall which is a huge improvement over last months show. They had a sell out crowd of 300 people in the Mid Atlantic area. Is this the new fed to beat? BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: Mikey Fn Mayhem. He kept his gold and had a decent match to boot.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]UWF KILL CITY KILLS The New Orginals defeats Big Mike and G-Macc to retain the UWF National Tag Team Titles D- Black Eagle defeated Couke Saquer D Dean Daniels defeated Cameron Vessey to retain the UWF Nationwide Title D+ Dick Masters defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe E- Remmy Sky defeated Mikey James D Fox Mask defeated Whippy the Clown D+ Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Masked Cougar to retain the UWF World Heavyweight Title C- Notes: D+ for the overall show which is the same as last month. They traveled to the Tristate this month however and only brought in 279 people that's 21 less than last month. They had the biggest card of the three feds as well, which makes you wonder how they are doing with money. BACKYARD WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: Mike Ock He kept his title and put on the best match of the night.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]TOP 5 BACKYARDERS: 5.[COLOR="Blue"]Nick Clements[/COLOR]- He had an impressive tag win that scored him a D- 4.[COLOR="Green"]Mike Ock[/COLOR]- He kept his title and had a match above an E 3.[COLOR="green"]Couke Saquer[/COLOR]- In his first match ever he losses but scores a D I think that's worth something. 2.[COLOR="Red"]Robert Greene[/COLOR]- Down one spot even though he had another good title defense. I'm sure it won't be long till he's number 1 again 1.[COLOR="red"]Charles Zulas[/COLOR]- Yes I know he lost, yes I know he doesn't have a title, but it would seem this man may actually have talent[/B] [B]Alright so it looks like everyone has had at least one match now. The good news is I went ahead and added the Backyard Wrestling Federation. The bad news is the roster won't trasnfer over with it unless it's a new game. So do we want to start a new game with the three feds plus this one that has everyone on the roster, or are we content with the way it's running?[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=mystic;195084]I'm good with the way things are as I am ploting my next move in the screaming halls of hell[/QUOTE] I am also good, I just have to think of some cheap underhanded way to beat Mr. Greene since he seems to have my number ;)

Ok maybe Chronic Youth, has smoking a bit too many funny cigarettes but last month he was teaming with High Voltage against Mikey F'N Mayhem and A-Bomb....fast forward a month and he's teaming with A-Bomb against the team of Reckless Youth (Mikey F'N Mayhem & Brendan Idol). Am I missing something here but when did Reckless Youth win the belts ? Chronic Youth is living up to all the talent void expectations I had for him, two losses in tag matches and mainly against fellow back-yarders.

Archived