World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

Hogan vs Nash! You gotta love that! I think you really need to add that 2nd TV show for WWF. If you are being broadcast in all of the major regions then your overness certainly demands it plus your roster is more than large enough. Perhaps the time to start WWF Smackdown as arrived! Even if you don't do a complete write up for it, it would be a good way to get some of your "B" talent on TV plus it will provide more time to play out your storylines, etc. Finally I am glad to see Bob Holly is leaving WWF. He is just a waste of space anyway although I guess he would be good for dark matches and such.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=DocStevens;217181]Hogan vs Nash! You gotta love that! I think you really need to add that 2nd TV show for WWF. If you are being broadcast in all of the major regions then your overness certainly demands it plus your roster is more than large enough. Perhaps the time to start WWF Smackdown as arrived! Even if you don't do a complete write up for it, it would be a good way to get some of your "B" talent on TV plus it will provide more time to play out your storylines, etc. Finally I am glad to see Bob Holly is leaving WWF. He is just a waste of space anyway although I guess he would be good for dark matches and such.[/QUOTE] Holly was a waste, I was just waiting for his contract to end really. I didn't even offer him a new one. I also feel that a second show could be useful at times, but I couldn't do it it half baked. It would have to be 100%. I don't know if I have time for two shows a week just yet, and what with me having an extra week between PPVs after Breakdown I will have an extra 2 hours anyway. With the storyline splanned the way they are, I get the feeling I would end up having a lot of filler, which I always have tried to avoid. But if not this season then the next for sure. The demand is there, and eventually the roster and storylines will require it. I'm just not sure if now is the time. Thanks for the feedback tohugh, it has given me something to think about. :)

[QUOTE=keefmoon;217189] I also feel that a second show could be useful at times, but I couldn't do it it half baked. It would have to be 100%. [/QUOTE] You could always just give us "highlights" like you do with the WCW stuff so that we know what is going on. You need to be careful not to burn out because writing a diary day after day after day gets to be VERY tough!!! Keep up the awesome work, I check this thread everyday for what that is worth! :)

[QUOTE=DocStevens;217260]You could always just give us "highlights" like you do with the WCW stuff so that we know what is going on. You need to be careful not to burn out because writing a diary day after day after day gets to be VERY tough!!! Keep up the awesome work, I check this thread everyday for what that is worth! :)[/QUOTE] Thanks, that's worth a lot to me! Yeah writing a lot for the diary is tough, but luckily for me (and unluckily for my legions of fans :p ) it's going to have to take a little break for a few days sometime soon as my laptop is a bit wonky. A mate dropped it a few weeks back and the disk Drive is broken. I then accidentily uninstalled my anti-virus stuff and can't reinstall it as I have no disc drive. Therefore, it will have to be sent away and the diary will have to stop until I get it back. Hopefully I will have done the RAW show before then, and hence I can give you all a few days to get the Breakdown predictions in. Hope you're all looking forward to it, I see this event as the first event of the "me" era, as in when I fully have control and have mostly the rivalries and feuds I want. If you're not excited; here's a poster! Credit again to my man wildcat, top notch postering again my friend. [CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/PPV/Breakdown-1.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

wow, trips and shawn look like they have aged a good ten years :P *remember it is 1998 :D* just kidding tho Boiler room brawl, damn it I was close with me hell in the cell prediction :) And you are going to start using the hardyz again I see, which is good, but ive a feeling its last chance saloon for jeffry, which is sad but his own damn fault No owen match?? :(

[QUOTE=robertocarlos87;217274]wow, trips and shawn look like they have aged a good ten years :P *remember it is 1998 :D* just kidding tho Boiler room brawl, damn it I was close with me hell in the cell prediction :) And you are going to start using the hardyz again I see, which is good, but ive a feeling its last chance saloon for jeffry, which is sad but his own damn fault No owen match?? :([/QUOTE] Yeah, Trips and Shawn went through a lot during the whole Vince/DX thing, and unfortunately they did age a little bit :p Nah seriously, aging aside (which I don't think is too much of an issue anyway) I think it's a top notch poster from wildcat. Yeah the Hardyz are being reintroduced again. Jeff's been on fairly good behaviour over the last few weeks, and with their talent they deserve a bit of a push. But if Jeff misbehaves again he'll get suspended, and he knows that ;) . But perhaps worse, he'll be written out of storylines and will be reduced to little more than a glorified jobber for a while. If he does it again after that, he's a goner. He needs the Fed more than the Fed needs him! As for Owen, serious injury/mishap aside he is planned to be at Breakdown. However, no match has been announced as of yet for him, but there is still over a week until the PPV so anything can happen. Little hint for his involvement: I didn't want to announce too many matches via wwf.com!

... [FONT="Century Gothic"][QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/wwfcom.gif[/IMG] [B][I][SIZE="4"]presents[/SIZE][/I][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAWisWAR2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] With just six days until Breakdown things are really starting to heat up! After returning to RAW last week, Owen Hart immediately went for arch-nemesis Shawn Michaels, causing him to have eight staples in a huge gash on his forehead. Owen then accepted a challenge from HBK’s buddy Triple H. Will Hunter get revenge for his friend or will Owen’s new mean streak continue into RAW? The WWF Tag Team titles will be on the line as champs The Nation face off against veteran team the Legion Of Doom. The Nation have been on fire over the last few months, but there are very few teams with the success that the Road Warriors have enjoyed. Also on the line will be the WWF Hardcore title. Champion Sabu takes on the returning Al Snow, who has note been seen on WWF programming for almost a year. Presumably Sabu can count on the support of his tag partner Rob Van Dam, but when you have RVD & Sabu around, you can almost count on Tommy Dreamer wanting revenge of some sort. Despite impressing against then WWF Champion Shawn Michaels, Lance Storm then took a brief hiatus from the company. His triumphant return to the company will occur tonight on RAW is WAR, but unfortunately for him, his return will be a match against the “Big Red Machine” Kane! After pinning Goldust in the biggest win of his fledgling career, Christian teams up with his brother of Edge in anticipation of the Gauntlet match at Breakdown, to face the most unusual pairing in Federation history in Goldust and Taz! Newcomer Gangrel has certainly made an impact since his debut, remaining undefeated and shocked and scared all in his way. However, he will participate in the biggest match of his career against Ken Shamrock live on RAW is WAR. Shane McMahon has made it no secret that he despises Jeff Jarrett and his unmoral attitude. While at first it seemed that the rivalry would merely be in a verbal context, after Jarrett spitting at and hitting Shane O’ Mac with the title belt, and the young McMahon punching Jarrett, things have escalated beyond anyone’s anticipations. The two are expected to be at RAW again tonight, can they keep apart or will this car crash waiting to happen continue to edge closer? Finally, two teams that will participate in the Gauntlet match at Breakdown will have the opportunity to further gain momentum as the Hardy Boyz and the Headbangers meet one on one.[/CENTER] [B]SCHEDULED MATCHES[/B] [LIST] [*]Owen Hart vs Triple H [*]Kane vs Lance Storm [*]Edge & Christian vs Goldust & Taz [*]Gangrel vs Ken Shamrock [*]The Nation (c) vs Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles [*]Sabu (c) vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title [*]Headbangers vs Hardy Boyz [/LIST][/QUOTE][/FONT]

* [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs Triple H * [B]Kane[/B] vs Lance Storm fixed *[B] Edge & Christian[/B] vs Goldust & Taz * Gangrel vs [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] * [B]The Nation (c) [/B]vs Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles *[B] Sabu (c)[/B] vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title * Headbangers vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B]

[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;217393]* [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs Triple H * [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Lance Storm I THOUGHT HE WAS FACING KANE *[B] Edge & Christian[/B] vs Goldust & Taz * Gangrel vs [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] * [B]The Nation (c) [/B]vs Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles *[B] Sabu (c)[/B] vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title * Headbangers vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B][/QUOTE] My bad. It was Kane. I wasn't concentrating when I typed it. Editing now.

Owen Hart vs [B]Triple H[/B] ~But it is a win by DQ or some kind of cheating. [B]Kane[/B] vs Lance Storm [B]Edge & Christian[/B] vs Goldust & Taz Gangrel vs [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] [B]The Nation (c)[/B] vs Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles [B]Sabu (c)[/B] vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title Headbangers vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B]

* [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs Triple H * [B]Kane [/B]vs Lance Storm * Edge & Christian vs [B]Goldust & Taz[/B] * Gangrel vs[B] Ken Shamrock[/B] * The Nation (c) vs [B]Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles[/B] * [B]Sabu (c)[/B] vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title * Headbangers vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B]

[QUOTE=keefmoon;216682]I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who's read this for getting this diary 5,000 views! That was a real target of mine and I'm so pleased I've reached it. I guess the next landmark will have to be 10,000, although something tells me that's going to be a few months down the line yet! I really appreciate all the support I've had and it makes it worthwhile, so thank you.[/QUOTE] Congratulations on 5000. And I don't know if it is going to take all that long. In a one week period between 3/21/07 and 3/28/07 it was viewed 1604 times (229 ave a day.) Don't ask me how I know I'm just a stats freak.

Owen Hart vs [B]Triple H[/B] [B]Kane[/B] vs Lance Storm [B]Edge & Christian [/B]vs Goldust & Taz Gangrel vs [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] The Nation (c) vs [B] Legion Of Doom[/B] WWF Tag Team Titles [B]Sabu (c) [/B]vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title Headbangers vs[B] Hardy Boyz[/B]

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;217564]Congratulations on 5000. And I don't know if it is going to take all that long. In a one week period between 3/21/07 and 3/28/07 it was viewed 1604 times (229 ave a day.) Don't ask me how I know I'm just a stats freak.[/QUOTE] Sorry but I have to ask... how exactly do you know that?! :p Thanks to everyone for the predictions, show should be up tonight.

[QUOTE=Solarstorm;217766]awesome diary. Reading this has given me the urge to play this mod too. But the link you gave a few pages back doesn´t work :([/QUOTE] Thanks for the kind words. :) Go to bobinc.net. All downloads you could need are there, including for this mod. Both the TEW05 and TEW07 mods. I personally am using TEW05.

You just faked me out sir.. I saw that you posted in this thread and I was like "YEA WOO TIME FOR SOME WWF RAW OOOH YEA!!!" in my Macho Man voice and everything... so since your not ready yet how about some predictions... * [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs Triple H- DO IT! * [B]Kane[/B] vs Lance Storm- Kane... Nuff said * [B]Edge & Christian[/B] vs Goldust & Taz- E and C Cheat to Win * Gangrel vs [B]Ken Shamrock[/B]- Gangrel=PWNED * The Nation (c) vs Legion Of Doom WWF Tag Team Titles * [B]Sabu (c)[/B] vs Al Snow WWF Hardcore Title- As much as I like Al (I have worked a seminar with him Jerry Lawley and Terry Funk) I gotta go with Sabu here... * Headbangers vs [B]Hardy Boyz[/B]- For obvious reasons... The Headbangers were a cool gimmick team but the Hardys are a team on the rise... If Jeff ****s you over again you should really find someone else to tag with Matt... Just saying...

Sorry to excite you unnecessarily again Chuck, but a bit of an update on WCW you just might want to see... [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ObsessedWithWrestling.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/wrestlingtapetrading26/pictures/wcw_logo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]WCW Weekly [/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/01/09/nash_wcw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Perhaps the biggest none-PPV event of the year occurred last night at WCW Weekly and it was shocks and title changes galore![/B] However, no moment covered both these bases as much as when Kevin Nash lifted WCW Champion Hollywood Hogan above his head and Jacknife Powerbombed his way to being crowned the new WCW Champion! The fans and critics were stunned as the seven month title reign of Hogan was brought to an end on free TV. One does have to question the politics behind the event though. Despite Sting being red hot and Bret Hart signing on the back of the Montreal Screwjob, it is Hogan’s friend Nash who had the honour of taking a title. Also on this bumper issue of Weekly was Dean Malenko beating yet another veteran in The Booty Man to retain his US Title, and Psicosis repeating his feat from Spring Stampede where he beat Madusa to retain the Cruiserweight gold. However, another huge shock came in the opening match as Kevin Sullivan stepped out of retirement to pin up and comer Chris Jericho who win the WCW TV Title. The fans littered the ring in disgust as a 20-something future main eventer lost again to this over the hill manipulator. [B]Times are certainly a-changing in WCW; stay tuned to Obsessed With Wrestling to see where this monster of a company goes from here. [/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/MontrealToAttitude.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RAWisWAR2.jpg[/IMG] Live from Calihan Hall in front of 10,000 fans. [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Calihanhall2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After a packed pre-show that involved Crush winning against jobber Barry Horowitz and Chavo Guerrero retaining his Light-Heavyweight Title against Flash Funk, and after the opening pyrotechnic display, JR and Jim Cornette are discuss the main event between Triple H and Owen Hart, when Kane and Paul Bearer come down to the ring. Bearer got on the microphone and hailed the reuniting of Kane and The Undertaker has one of the greatest moments in WWF history, and together the Brothers Of Destruction will take over the WWF. With that, the WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin came to the ring and laid into the “fat sack of crap” Paul Bearer. The usually unaffected Kane then stood up to Austin, but the champ wasn’t intimidated. Austin challenged him to not wait until Breakdown, and to face him one on one tonight. Kane shook his head much to Austin’s disappointment, but this distracted the champ for long enough to let The Undertaker sneak up from behind and taking him down. The two monsters beat him down a bit, before The Undertaker grabbing the microphone. [B]Undertaker:[/B] If it’s a match you want, Austin, then it’s a match you shall get. Tonight, in the centre of the ring, I will make you rest… in …peace. [B]JR: [/B]Oh my God! That’s huge! Undertaker vs Austin tonight on RAW! [B]Cornette:[/B] JR, that match is big enough to headline Wrestlemania, never mind RAW! [B]JR: [/B]No doubt about it, JC! ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Headbangers vs Hardy Boyz[/SIZE][/B] An energetic way to kick off RAW is WAR. The Hardy Boyz are certainly picking up fans with their high speed, high flying offence, where the directionless Headbangers seem to be losing fans. Eventually the Hardy Boyz picked up the victory when Matt hit a Leaping DDT and Jeff hit his top rope finisher, known as the “Swanton Bomb”. [B]Winners: Hardy Boyz in 9:21 Rating: C[/B][/CENTER] The Hardy Boyz are celebrating the huge win so early in their careers when the Headbangers jumped them from behind, beating them down viciously ahead of the Gauntlet match at Breakdown. Could this be the injection the Headbangers have been crying out for? ------------------------------------------------------ Sable is backstage, stretching provocatively, when Sunny enters laughing. She goes on to mock Sable for the whole Bagwell incident, and also says that Sable would be lucky to have a real man like “The Stuff”, a man who knows how to please a woman, rather than handlebar moustache-nobody that she is currently married to. She laso claims that is why she was on the front of WWF Magazine (which she promoted last week on RAW) and Sable wasn’t. Sable is obviously angry and warns Sunny that any more attitude like that and she will be on the end of a bitch slap. ------------------------------------------------------ Shane McMahon goes in to Jeff Jarrett’s locker room, who is joined the room by Terri and Dustah Whodes. Shane goes on to berate for Jarrett’s attitude that just because he is Intercontinental Champion doesn’t mean he can act like an ass. Jarrett tries to argue but Shane isn’t interested, he says the reason he came in to his locker room was to challenge him to a match for the title at Breakdown. Jarrett laughed and said he could do with a night off, so it’s on. Jarrett vs Shane O’ Mac for the Intercontinental Title at Breakdown, slapnut. ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Gangrel vs “The Worlds Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock[/SIZE][/B] Even the freaky vampire wasn’t enough to get Shamrock out of the zone, as he systematically and aggressively took him apart. Gangrel did get in a fair bit of offence, and they put on a great match as they seemingly have great chemistry, but after finishing on the losing side of his feud with The Rock, Shamrock seemed even more out of control than normal. He locked in the Anklelock and Gangrel appeared to tap, but Shamrock refused to relinquish the hold so the referee called for a no-contest. [B]Winner: Draw due to no-contest in 8:57 Rating: B+[/B][/CENTER] Ken Shamrock was clearly frustrated with the referee’s decision, and as he’s never exacting been the sort of guy to let things go, he belly to belly slammed the ref, and locked in an Anklelock on him, until the ring was flooded with other referees and road agents trying to pull him off. --------------------------------------------------- Sable is backstage with Marc Mero and trying to tell her about the nerve of Sunny bursting into her room and talking to her like that. Mero doesn’t seem interested, which concerns Sable, but he insists he is just tired. This obviously prompts Cornette to ask why Mero is being so distnt with his wife. ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWF Hardcore Title[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"]“The Homicidal, Genocial, Suicidal” Sabu (c) vs Al Snow[/SIZE][/B] The relatively unknown Al Snow did far better than most expected in a match many thought he would be out of his depth in. Despite looking like a prototypical wrestler in his tights and clean shaven look, something about Snow seemed a bit off. He seemed to have a higher than expected threshold for pain, and even smiled when busted open with a particularly sick chair shot. After catching Sabu in mid air during a Moonsault attempt, Snow hit his piledriver finisher, The Snow Plow, but began having an argument with himself. This gave Sabu the chance to get to his feet, hit him with the chair again and then nail the Triple Jump Moonsault for the win. [B]Winner: Sabu in 8:27 Rating: B[/B][/CENTER] After the match, Rob Van Dam came down to the ring and helped Sabu continue the beat down on the defenceless Snow. Just as Sabu was placing the chair in Snow’s face for the Van Terminator, Tommy Dreamer ran to the ring with a Singapore Cane, and proceeded in wearing down his rivals, while screaming “you cost me the title!” ------------------------------------------------------ Goldust goes to see Taz backstage. [B]Taz:[/B] What in the hell do you want? [B]Goldust:[/B] ssss…. Tazzzzzzzz….. last week, when your back was uncovered, I gallantly came to the ring to save you. But when I needed you to watch my back, you were nowhere. [B]Taz: [/B]I don’t answer nobody. You got that, punk? [B]Goldust:[/B] Ooooh, Taz-tepher, I get it entirely. But I couldn’t help but feel a little bit hurt. [B]Taz:[/B] Look, what do I have to do to get ready of you? [B]Goldust:[/B] I’m so glad you asked that, because that’s why I’m here. I would love nothing more than to…… ssssss….. ride the gauntlet with you. [B]Taz:[/B] At Breakdown? [B]Goldust:[/B] Oh, don’t you just know it. What do you say, Taz and Golden Delicious running the gauntlet together? Wind in our hair… [B]Taz:[/B] Shut it. Will you leave me alone after Breakdown? [B]Goldust:[/B] You have my word… lover. [B]Taz: [/B]Fine, under one condition. [B]Goldust:[/B] Name it. [B]Taz:[/B] Cut the “lover” crap before I punk you out. [B]Goldust:[/B] Stop it, Taz, you’re turning me on. Taz stares a hole through Goldust, until the Bizarre One exits. ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWF Tag Team Titles Match[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"]The Nation (c) w/Faarooq vs Legion Of Doom[/SIZE][/B] The fans were fully behind the Legion Of Doom from the second they heard the infamous “Whhhhaaatttt a ruuuusssshhhhh!” and the veterans had a decent go of it, but eventually the young up and comers gained the advantage. However, the match was turned on its head when Hawk sneaked in the ring and smashed Mabel with it, knocking him out. Animal made the cover when the referees attention was brought back to the match, but D’Lo hit a Lo-Down on the pinfall situation, and got the win from the resulting pinfall. [B]Winners: The Nation in 6:57 Rating: B-[/B][/CENTER] After the match, and after Mabel had come to, the champs began the beatdown on the veterans, as Faarooq wheeled a dumpster down to the ring again. However, as it opened up the (heavily bandaged) New Age Outlaws leapt out and began the assault on The Nation. Eventually the LOD and the Outlaws managed to beat down the three Nation members, before forcing them in the dumpster. All four men then pushed the dumpster up the ramp and backstage, and then rolled it into the back of an 18 wheeler with the DX symbol on the side. The lorry then sped away into the night, leaving the fans cluless as to where it was going. ------------------------------------------------------ Edge & Christian are about to have an interview with Dutch Mantell when Dusty Rhodes comes over. He says he was impressed with Christian’s manner in his victory over Goldust last week, and he would like nothing more than to be in their corner tonight and at Breakdown. E&C obviously accept the offer. ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Kane vs Lance Storm[/SIZE][/B] Unfortunately, Storm never really stood a chance. He called upon all his technical expertise but Kane, in preparation for his first ever WWF Title opportunity at Breakdown, dominated the Canadian star in an excellent match (due to their excellent chemistry) and put him away with a Tombstone. [B]Winner: Kane in 4:54 Rating: A[/B][/CENTER] After the match, the lights went out and The Undertaker made his way down to the ring. Along with Kane, he proceeded in beating up an innocent and defenceless Lance Storm as a sign to Austin and Mankind ahead of their matches at Breakdown. ------------------------------------------------------ Vince McMahon calls Shane into his office. While there he warns Shane McMahon that he is going into ground he has no right going in to. Shane claims he is defending the manner and dignity of the WWF, but Vince doesn’t want to know. He warns him that as he is in power he just can’t act so recklessly, although if it was done to him, Vince would love to see him get his ass kicked. ------------------------------------------------------ [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Edge & Christian w/Dusty Rhodes vs Taz & “Rowdy” Goldy Piper[/SIZE][/B] E&C clearly benefited from having the legendary Dusty Rhodes in their corner- not only for his wisdom and experience, but for his underhanded tactics towards Goldust. Goldust, this time dressed as everyone’s favourite rowdy Scot, seemed more interested in Taz at times, but nevertheless wanted to show up his father and his apparent new protégés. Despite E&C seemingly having the advantage when Goldust was taken out by Dusty, Taz managed to turn a Spear attempt into a Tazmission on Edge for the submission win. [B]Winner: Goldy Piper and Taz in 9:34 Rating: B[/B][/CENTER] ------------------------------------------------------ Triple H is preparing just ahead of his match when The Rock walks in. [B]The Rock: [/B]The Rock just came by to say good luck tonight…. Jabroni. [B]Triple H[/B]: Save it, Maivia, you’ll get your lot at Breakdown. [B]The Rock:[/B] Oh contraire, Hunter, The Rock means it. ‘Cos tonight you know that Owen Hart is gonna give you the very best that he has to offer, and The Rock needs to know that when he beats you at Breakdown he is facing the best Triple H has to offer. That will make The Rock’s victory so much sweeter. [B]Triple H:[/B] I’d check yourself out of this room right now before I give you a taster before Sunday. [B]The Rock:[/B] Whoa, calm it. The Rock is just saying good luck. God knows you need it. Because a win over a guy like Owen Hart would be a great story to tell in ten years time when you’re tending bar and The Rock is the greatest World Wrestling Federation Champion there ever was! Smell it, jabroni. ------------------------------------------------------ A graphic come son screen to indicate the Owen Hart and Triple H match is up next. [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]“The Black Hart” Owen Hart vs Triple H[/SIZE][/B] Even though they have faced at several events in recent months, they never fail to entertain the crowd. Both men put it all on the line in the name of pride, and Shawn respected Hunter’s request to be allowed to go it alone against Hart. The match, for the most part, was very even as both men went gung-ho in their offence, even as far as knocking the referee out by mistake during a Hurricarana attempt by Hart. The match ended when The Rock came down to the ring and nailed Trips with a Rock Bottom. The referee came to in time to see Owen hit the Hart Breaker to gain the win. [B]Winner: Owen Hart in 13:39 Rating: A*[/B][/CENTER] Rocky began putting the boots in on Triple H when Shawn Michaels came rushing down from the backstage area and helped out his friend. They seemed to gain an advantage over the “Great One” until BAM! Chair from Owen on Shawn Michaels! BAM! Chair to Triple H! Owen then stood tall above DX, having once again taking out his nemesis, this time just less than a week before Breakdown. ------------------------------------------------------ A video is played to hype the rivalry between Kane and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Meanwhile, Stone Cold is backstage with Michael Cole. [B]Cole:[/B] Stone Cold, you’re about to step into hell on Earth with The Undertaker. Your thoughts? [B]Austin:[/B] You’re damn right I’m stepping into hell tonight against ‘Taker, but I don’t really care because this Sunday at Breakdown I’ll have to step right into the capital city of hell when I face Kane. Does he scare me? You’re damn right he does, like no-one ever has before. But that fear pushes and forces me to kick somebody’s ass. Tonight ‘Taker. Sunday Kane. And come next Monday on RAW is WAR, I’ll still be the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And that’s the bottom line, ‘cos Stone Cold said so! [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Non-title match[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"]WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin vs “Lord Of Darkness” The Undertaker w/Kane & Paul Bearer[/SIZE][/B] Something tells me this isn’t the last match we’ll see between these two. Despite having huge matches in under a week, both men did everything they could to carry the momentum into the pay-per-view. The Undertaker looked even more difficult to beat than ever, apparently a spark has been reignited when he and his brother put their differences aside. Kane hardly moved throughout the match, until Stone Cold was lining the Deadman up for a Stunner. The Big Red Machine climbed in the ring and delivered a stiff boot to the face, and ‘Taker and Kane began beating down Austin. [B]Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin by DQ in 10:47 Rating: A*[/B][/CENTER] However, the two man assault didn’t last long as Mankind ran down to the ring. He managed to even up the scores for a while, and the crowd popped at the sight of The Undertaker and Kane getting it handed to them by the champ and him. However, the advantage was short lived as the Brothers Of Destruction got back into and the screen faded out as no-one would give an inch. ------------------------------------------------------ [B]Final Rating: A*, [/B]it should have increased our popularity I don’t think the Legion Of Doom have much left in them. Apparently they were “exhausted” after their intense, epic 7 minute match. Maybe the younger guys need an even bigger push than I’d anticipated. Mexican wrestler Heavy Metal rejected negotiations as he feels he can make more money elsewhere. Bob Holly leaves the company tomorrow. Finally. ------------------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://www.steveswrestling.com/logos/wcw/nitro2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]Holy ****![/B][/SIZE] In an unexpected and huge occurrence that has got the world buzzing, Goldberg made his much anticipated return to WCW Programming after a break of two months! In an amazing C rated opening match, he along with Chris Benoit and The Barbarian lost in a Fatal Fourway match against champion Dean Malenko. It seems not even an unexplained two month dropping from television can stop his ascent to the top! Elsewhere on the card, Kevin Nash retained his newly won WCW Title against Scott Hall, Kevin Sullivan retained his TV Title against Disco Inferno and DDP and Scott Steiner went to a time limit draw. The event was held in General Motors Place in British Colombia and got a respectable B rating. No A* though, is it Teddy?[/FONT]

[CENTER][QUOTE][FONT="Century Gothic"]wwf.com is proud to announce the card for the 22nd WWF In Your House event, Breakdown, which is to be held this Sunday, the 20th May 1998,available on pay-per-view. [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/PPV/Breakdown-1.png[/IMG] [B]World Wrestling Federation Championship Match[/B] Kane vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) [B]Boiler Room Brawl[/B] “Lord Of Darkness” The Undertaker vs Mankind “The Black Hart” Owen Hart vs “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels The Rock vs Triple H [B]World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles Dumpster Match[/B] The Nation (c) vs New Age Outlaws [B]World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title[/B] Jeff Jarrett (c) vs Shane McMahon [B]Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the Number One Contendership of the WWF Tag Team Titles[/B] Edge & Christian vs Headbangers vs Goldust & Taz vs Legion Of Doom vs Hardy Boyz [B]Hardcore Match[/B] “The Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam vs “Innovator Of Violence” Tommy Dreamer [B]Intergender Tag Match[/B] Sunny & “The Stuff” Marcus Bagwell vs Marc Mero & Sable [I]All those wishing to participate in the WWF Predicition League may begin their predictions for the event now[/FONT][/I].[/QUOTE][/CENTER] An analysis of all the matches on the card still to come.

World Wrestling Federation Championship Match Kane vs [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin (c)[/B] Boiler Room Brawl [B]“Lord Of Darkness” The Undertaker[/B] vs Mankind “The Black Hart” Owen Hart vs [B]“Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels[/B] [B]The Rock[/B] vs Triple H World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles Dumpster Match The Nation (c) vs [B]New Age Outlaws[/B] World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title Jeff Jarrett (c) vs [B]Shane McMahon[/B] Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the Number One Contendership of the WWF Tag Team Titles [B]Edge & Christian[/B] vs Headbangers vs Goldust & Taz vs Legion Of Doom vs Hardy Boyz Hardcore Match [B]“The Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam[/B] vs “Innovator Of Violence” Tommy Dreamer Intergender Tag Match [B]Sunny & “The Stuff” Marcus Bagwell[/B] vs Marc Mero & Sable

World Wrestling Federation Championship Match Kane vs[B] Stone Cold Steve Austin (c)[/B] I dont know how Kane can lose with the push he's on but Stone Cold wont drop it soo soon would he Boiler Room Brawl “Lord Of Darkness” The Undertaker vs [B]Mankind[/B] [B] “The Black Hart” Owen Hart [/B]vs “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels [B] The Rock [/B]vs Triple H World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles Dumpster Match [B]The Nation (c) [/B]vs New Age Outlaws World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Title [B]Jeff Jarrett (c) [/B]vs Shane McMahon I would think Shane O'Mac but what would he do with the IC title Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the Number One Contendership of the WWF Tag Team Titles [B]Edge & Christian [/B]vs Headbangers vs Goldust & Taz vs Legion Of Doom vs Hardy Boyz Hardcore Match “The Whole Dam Show” Rob Van Dam vs [B]“Innovator Of Violence” Tommy Dreamer [/B] Intergender Tag Match[B] Sunny & “The Stuff” Marcus Bagwell [/B]vs Marc Mero & Sable

Archived