Hogan not part of WrestleMania 23?

Trashbear

that match would have sucked anyway, seriously, were is the psychology gonna come from with vince, shane, hogan and trump in the ring. Nice to see Russo characteristically shunning the limelight again :rolleyes: i hope to god that rumour isnt true, a Russo Vs Hogan feud would really kill TNA's credibility, although getting Hogan aboard would be good for business if they use him right.

A Hogan/Russo feud? Man, TNA just keeps getting better and better... ...what's next, Ultimate Warrior v Sting? Larry Zybysko v Bob Backlund where the loser has Sabin impersonate him? SoCal Val the X-Division Champion? Don't put any of it past Russo...

[QUOTE=Trashbear;197179]Will Jake Roberts be the Special Guest Referee?[/QUOTE] LMAO! As for Hogan, with anything he says, I find myself wondering is he telling the truth? Is he flat out lying? Or is he playing politics to try to put himself in the best position possible? Or any combo of what I just mentioned. Personally, I couldn't care if he was at Wrestlemania. I was a huge fan of his (& Warrior) when I was really young, but grew to love and prefer the work of Mr. Perfect & Bret Hart. However, I DO understand the nostalgia behind him and it may be good business for all involved for him to be at Wrestlemania in some capacity. I wouldn't write him off 100% just yet.

Oh man, if that "Pomp & Circumstance) theme music kicked in the Macho King himself walked out that would be the ultimate mark out moment. It's too bad Ted DiBiase is all religified now, I'd love to see that guy one more time. I'd say Hogan not being at WM hurts the card overall, but I mean it's not like he's much worse than about half the roster in terms of working. I only pray the The Great Khali or some other turd doesn't end up involved in the McMahon-Trump match. I'm looking forward to another great Money in the Bank match myself, it seems those have been the highlights from the last two Manias.

[QUOTE=Trashbear;197193]Oh man, if that "Pomp & Circumstance) theme music kicked in the Macho King himself walked out that would be the ultimate mark out moment. It's too bad Ted DiBiase is all religified now, I'd love to see that guy one more time. [/QUOTE] I don't know what religion has to do with anything, Million Dollar Man was on Raw like 2 months ago...

[QUOTE=still71;197216]I don't know what religion has to do with anything, Million Dollar Man was on Raw like 2 months ago...[/QUOTE] Hey yeah, that's true...didn't he say in his book he wanted to step away from the business because he had a hard time reconciling his faith with some (most) of the things that went on in the business?

[QUOTE=still71;197172]A Hogan/Russo feud? Man, TNA just keeps getting better and better... ...what's next, Ultimate Warrior v Sting? Larry Zybysko v Bob Backlund where the loser has Sabin impersonate him? SoCal Val the X-Division Champion? Don't put any of it past Russo...[/QUOTE] No need to trash TNA on a lie from Hogan of a POSSIBLE storyline. Hogan always floats that he's negotiating with TNA to get leverage with WWE. Don't trash TNA because of something Hogan, who doesn't have any power there or even work there, said on a radio show.

Trust, me, I'm watching Impact right now, and Hogans "lies" would be an improvement to what's airing. You know a wrestling show sucks when a backstage promo is going so bad that I breath a "thank god" breath of relief when Billy Gunn walks onto the screen (I'm talking about the pointless Christy Hemme/whatever the blonde of the week who has no mic skills name is). At least I knew those two stumbling over their words was over and at least Billy could put a coherent sentence together and at least try to entertain... Yeah, Christy Hemme wrestling is gonna draw HUGE numbers... I mean, we're talking Hogan v Rock drawing power!!!

There was one thing that stuck out to me... [QUOTE]Referred today's product to Will Smith's movie I Robot. The focus is on so much television and so much merchandise. The wrestling is moving way too fast. They are plugging people in and out, names in and out. Not having time to develop characters, when somebody leaves they just plug in a new guy. It's getting really mechanical said Hogan.[/QUOTE] This is something I have to aggree with, weather I aggree or dissagree with anything else he said. Yeah, I think TNA is a possibility for him, just to have that old feeling of Hogan Vs. Vince thing again, kind of a glory day thing. I don't see him ever being a regular wrestler ever again, but I could see him doing the Nash thing... Or similar.

[QUOTE=still71;197267]Trust, me, I'm watching Impact right now, and Hogans "lies" would be an improvement to what's airing. You know a wrestling show sucks when a backstage promo is going so bad that I breath a "thank god" breath of relief when Billy Gunn walks onto the screen (I'm talking about the pointless Christy Hemme/whatever the blonde of the week who has no mic skills name is). At least I knew those two stumbling over their words was over and at least Billy could put a coherent sentence together and at least try to entertain... [/QUOTE] That's just the wrestling trend now, not a slight against TNA in particular. WWE is the king of terrible, bland female interviewers, and by comparison, Leticia isn't bad at all.

No way man, that Leticia chick is terrible by any standards. What the hell was up with the bags under her eyes last night? What, was she up all night getting trained by LAX? She has the second worst facial expressions in all of wrestling, next to Paul London when he tries to act during promos...

[QUOTE=still71;197450]She has the second worst facial expressions in all of wrestling, next to Paul London when he tries to act during promos...[/QUOTE] That's a loooong list that your not taking into account but you obviously like to overstate things so oh well. Anyone noticing how drunk Hogan has been on Bubba The Love Sponge lately? In the middle of the afternoon? Pretty uncharacteristic of him.

Hogan hulks up, as only Hogan can... Punch (OOOO), Punch (AAHHH), Punch (OOOHH) Big Boot 'staggers' Khali (Khali sells it as only he can) Hogan makes signal that he'll slam Khali. Scenario 1: Tries to pick up Khali, but Hogan's brittle back gives out and he topples over, get's pinned 1-2-3, as the poor ref had no clue what to do. Scenario 2: Picks up Khali about half way, but can't get him up all the way for the body slam, and accidentally drops Khali on his head. With his neck broken, Hogan gives Khali the leg drop just to be sure, and gets the win 1-2-3 Scenario 3: Hogan doesn't even get to Hulk up; when Khali gives Hogan his finisher (what's it called?), he accidentally drops Hogan on his head, breaking his neck. Hogan sues WWE for millions. Vince finally realizes putting someone in the ring with very little training is not a good idea, and sends Khali to OVW. Fans across the world rejoice.

Archived