FWE - Without Your Kids (Cornellverse)

1,900 people turned up to this show, and again Hoshino pulled out in the Main Event. Nothing really disappointed, except maybe The Giants. Although that disappointment was more expected. To the Internet community, it went down well. [B]February:[/B] A cheaper second show led us to making a $2,000 profit in January – not a bad start. Two relatives of famous Americans debut, but I don’t go anywhere near Carlos Gonzalez – I’m sure Sanders knows his history. Cameron Vessey, on the other hand, fits right in with our concentrate on youth directive. [B]Week 1:[/B] *** Eddie Howard gets rewarded for his Invitational win with a title shot, MAW’s best match so far (C-) which saw Parker retain. *** Mainstream Hernandez does officially sign with USPW. Let’s see if he manages to avoid being thrown around by Redwood. *** Razor Valentine is revealed as the owner of ELPW *** Two debuts at USPW Red, White and Blue. Mainstream Hernandez curtain jerks, and gets a debut victory over Eric the Bull. Jack Griffith gets thrown into the Main Event, and somehow pulls a C+ match out of Bruce the Giant. He still loses though. *** In the same show Hell’s Bouncer retained the National Title over Jim Force, but immediately has to vacate after being forced to undergo a hernia op. *** Not as bad as Owen Love, who ruptured his spleen against Jacob Jett. He still got the victory – apparently a rush DQ finish was the order of the night. *** PGHW, SOTBPW, NOTBPW, TCW, DaVE GCG, OLLIE, INSPIRE and 5SSW all announce new shows. I didn’t even bother approaching the networks. *** FWE sign Cameron Vessey. He’ll fit in as a midcarder. *** Hell Monkey loses his WL Streetfighting Title to The Incredible KOYAMA, after 10 successful defences. *** Derrick Merrick gets the book at ELPW. Will they still be around this time next year?

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Week 2:[/B] [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Charlie Says: Joey Poison vs Insane Machine The Canadians vs Mean Jean Cattley and Harry Wilson Jungle Jack and ??? vs The Giants Eisaku Hoshino, Ultimate Phoenix and Hell Monkey vs Old School Plus Cameron Vessey’s official debut![/QUOTE] *** USPW make there third signing this month – Henry Lee. Well, I considered him, so I can’t really criticise, but their other signings were better. *** Only one of the three signings is at USPW’s next TV show, and Mainstream Hernandez gets a shot at the vacant National Title in just his second appearance. Jim Force gets the win, but it’s the best match on the card. That’s what happens when you don’t book Griffiths. *** USPW add Mario Herioc. They’re making a good job signing people who normally get signed up for bigger promotions. *** Dean Daniels, who I was keeping an eye on, gets a development deal at SAISHO.

[B]FWE Presents… Charlie Says[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Harry Wilson beat The Canadians[/COLOR] in 5.40 [B](D-)[/B] -Cal Sanders and Tempest Appleby are tagging together on the theory that they don’t have anything better to do, Appleby falling to a Mood Swing from Cattley. *** Cattley took a mic after the match, and pointed out to everyone how Mainstream Hernandez would not be here tonight, too scared to face the two men who injured him last month [B](D-)[/B] *** Joey Poison replaced Cattley, urging Insane Machine out so he could make him pay for messing up his title shot last week [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Joey Poison[/COLOR] in 13.07 [B](D)[/B] -We gave these two men time, before Machine hit with an Insanity Tsunami for the win. *** Black Eagle came out armed with a mic, and said that Insane Machine was on a run of form, but had better find a friend. Next time he has to find someone to tag with against the team of Joey Poison and Balck Eagle [B](D-).[/B] *** Cameron Vessey was out for his debut, and he looked determined in the ring waiting for his opponent. Out came multiple TCW cruiserweight champion Fumihiro Ota. He got in the ring, and told Vessey that he should know, that he needs to earn the right to be in the ring, starting now [B](D-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Fumihiro Ota beat Cameron Vessey[/COLOR] in 8.57 [B](D)[/B] -Ota got in an early cheap shot before Vessey’s size took over. However, at every moment that Vessey looked in charge, Ota managed to reverse the flow, and struck with a Ninja Strike for the victory. *** The Giants came out, followed by Jungle Jack, who waited outside the ring. He took a mic and announced that he had found the perfect partner for their match – Madman Boone [B](D+)![/B] [COLOR="blue"]Jungle Jack and Madman Boone beat The Giants[/COLOR] in 7.52 [B](D-)[/B] -I’ll blame the ratings on The Giants. They do suck. Jack pinned Deadwood after a Jungle Jack Jammer. *** Jungle Jack rolled out of the ring and grabbed Charlize Angelle, telling her that he would meet either of her goons next week, in a hardcore match [B](D)![/B] *** Eisaku Hoshino was shown with his partners for the night, Hell Monkey and Ultimate Phoenix. He was hyping them up, and kindly chose to speak English, garnering a much better reception from the crowd [B](C-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Old School beat Eisaku Hoshino, Ultimate Phoenix and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 16.56 [B](D)[/B] -Was hoping for at least a D+ here, but I live with what I get. Hoshino was strong, but Kingman got the pin on Hell Monkey to put his record at 0-3 since returning to the US. *** Old School celebrated after the match, after finally getting a victory over Hoshino [B](D-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating D[/I]

At 1,998 people, we came damned close to our first sell out. The Internet community thought it was an all round good show, which made me think that as I was making money, I should try broadcasting on the Web. Last month I made more money than what I got through merchandise, so it may work. The bad news is that SAISHO had approached Frankie Perez, after he had good matches against Hoshino and Fox Mask. I could only hope it was PPA, but to be honest SAISHO would be making a mistake if it was. Week 3: *** TCW go International, on the back of an average show. They celebrate by also offering a contract to Frankie Perez. *** NOTBPW get an A rated match without the Stones – it’s Sean McFly defeating Johnny Bloodstone. *** USPW don’t seem to have a plan with the National Title – Giant Redwood wins it off Jim Force just a week after Force won it. Hernandez again has match of the night (defeat to Puerto Rican Power), and it looks as if they’re saving Griffith for PPVs. *** Matt Sparrow is the first to sign with the new International TCW, before being joined by Alex Braun, Ryan Holland, Preston Holt and… Frankie Perez. Fortunately, Perez gets PPA due to my working agreement with TCW, but if they push him he’ll be off the second his contract runs out. *** Black Eagle picked up his second title, winning the CZCW Xtreme Title off Insane Machine as Plague. Black Eagle vs Insane Machine, definitely the most extreme feud in the US.

[QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Arrival: Ultimate Phoenix vs Mark Smart Black Eagle and Joey Poison vs Insane Machine and ??? Jungle Jack vs One of The Giants Hell Monkey vs Barry Kingman[/QUOTE] *** First big steal, and TCW will be signing Joey Minnesota when his DaVE contract comes to an end. He never had a chance to establish himself at DaVE, and it will be interesting to see how he fares at TCW. *** Tuesday brought two distinctly average shows from the big two in America, before TCW offered Black Eagle a contract. I heard that they like extreme wrestlers. *** Citizen X goes into development at RIPW, as SWF look to secure workers they’ve had their eyes on before TCW snap them up.

[I]So I ring up my internet provider to give them the 30 day notice of termination (as I'm moving house), and they cancel my broadband, there and then. Thanks guys. Not worth the hassle of reconnecting, certainly not worth their generous offer of free dial up for a month (er, no thanks). The upshot is no home Internet connection for a while, so I apologise if these posts become a bit irregular. And if my employers are watching what I post - I'm on lunch, I can do what I want (posting on message boards is specifically banned? This is far more than a message board - it's a dynasty).[/I] [B] FWE Presents… Arrival[/B] Arrival? Someone arriving? Nope, I’ve got to name 24 shows, and I’m not that good at it. It’s Saturday night entertainment, to avoid TCW’s end of month PPV, as they become the 7th company to share workers with us. Although come to think of it, we haven’t actually booked Frankie Perez, so could have quite happily run on Sunday, and he wouldn’t have counted this as a show not booked in. Oh. [COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix beat Mark Smart[/COLOR] in 6.47 [B](D-)[/B] -An entire grade below what both our dark matches were. Phoenix gets his first singles win, while former USPW fanboy Smart gets his first FWE appearance. *** Mainstream Hernandez calls out Cattley and Wilson, telling them that he has a partner to fight them tonight. They come to the ring, and when Cameron Vessey appears as Hernandez’s partner, Cattley seems none to concerned [B](D).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez and Cameron Vessey beat Mean Jean Cattley and Harry Wilson[/COLOR] in 8.42 [B](D-)[/B] -Don’t think that Vessey and Wilson helped too much here, but Hernandez pinned Wilson after a Superkick. *** Jungle Jack comes to the ring and wonders which of The Giants he’ll be facing in a hardcore match. The crowd are static as Giant Deadwood comes out, and I don’t think the quality of our matches is going to improve [B](E+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Jungle Jack beat Giant Deadwood[/COLOR] in 5.37 [B](C-)[/B] -Wow, would not have guessed that. Not even helped by chemistry. Titan makes a stride to save his career. Strewth the Giant tried to interfere, but comedy hitting own partner with a chair while blinded ensued. Jack deposited Strewth from the ring, and Jungle Jack Jammered Deadwood for the win. *** Charlize Angelle told Jack that next week he’d have to repeat the task, as he’ll be facing Strewth, a man that he’ll never be able to lift up for the Jammer [B](E-).[/B] *** Black Eagle and Joey Poison come out for their tag match, confident that Insane Machine will not have found a quality partner. They obviously weren’t too impressed when Ota came out, and I’m not impressed that of the 9 workers I put on the roster initially, 3 are out growing their gimmicks already [B](D).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine and Fumihiro Ota beat Black Eagle and Joey Poison[/COLOR] in 14.09 [B](D-)[/B] -Maybe these matches of skill just aren’t cutting it in this supposedly hardcore product. Disappointed with the grade, and the Extreme Champion would be disappointed to fall to a Termination Kick from Machine. *** It’s announced that next time Insane Machine will get a shot at Black Eagle’s Extreme Title [B](E+).[/B] *** Jen Neptune, Rick Sanders and Barry Kingman ignore the fact that Frankie Perez isn’t there, and concentrate on the fact that Kingman is yet to lose at FWE [B](E+).[/B] *** Hoshino strolls over to tell Kingman that he is yet to face quality opposition who fight the Japanese style – like him, or more importantly, Hell Monkey [B](C).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Barry Kingman beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 15.54 [B](D)[/B] -Considering the rest of the show and the fact that they don’t click with one another, I’m happy with this. Jen Neptune distracted, Sanders interfered, and Kingman pinned Hell Monkey with a handful of the ropes. *** The two members of Old School here tonight beat down Hell Monkey, before Hoshino rushed out to heroically make the save. Well done. Not to self – make Hoshino wrestle main show – it’s good for ratings [B](D).[/B] [I]Overall Rating D[/I]

Attendance was down to 1,360, and those who turned up early missed Hoshino and Sanders in dark matches showing the rest of the roster how it was done. The Internet community thought it was a good all round show, but I want better than that! The month led to a $5,000 loss – it turns out I was looking at merchandise costs, not income, so changing to the Internet was a lot more expensive than I thought it would be. [B]March Week 1:[/B] *** Bad news for SWF as TCW’s new show (The Edge) is on the America-Sports-1 network. If SWF don’t deliver, I’m sure their network will have no problems cutting ties. *** Bulldozer Brandon Smith is considered for a run at FWE, who might be able to slot him right in. *** Perez warms up the crowd in TCW The War to Settle the Score, and gets the win over Ice Man C.A. Despite their growth, hardcore wrestler Stink may not be offered a new deal. *** The Natural wins the CGC Canadian Title off Ed Monton, for his first reign. *** DaVE March into Battle scores 4 matches rated B-. That’s 3 more than a regular SWF show. *** And 4 more than TCW’s latest effort. *** Eisaku Kunomasu has won the PGHW Elite Series, defeating Dread, Sotomaru and then Lee Bennett. *** Rick Sanders has become a champion at NYCW, teaming with Honest Frank as Team Life to take the Tag Titles. *** Dean McWade stops the Jack Giedroyc express train, taking the Brass Knuckles Title from him. Before that he’s made 12 defences. *** Adam Matravers is quitting the UK scene, signing on to tour with GCG next month, while Fox Mask gets his long deserved Japanese break with WLW’s next tour. *** Bulldozer Brandon Smith gets an FWE contract. *** TCW’s new show beats out SWF’s Tuesday show by 1.50 – despite being on the same network, and at a worse time slot. *** Snap Dragon also gets a shot at Japan, joining Matravers to tour with GCG. *** CZCW look to bolster their roster with the signing of Jungle Jack.

[QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Forward, March: Jungle Jack vs Strewth the Giant Mainstream Hernandez vs Frankie Perez Black Eagle (c) vs Insane Machine for the FWE Extreme Title Eisaku Hoshino vs Barry Kingman[/QUOTE] Week 2: *** Wrestling Machine #1 usurps Rock Golden to become TCW International Champion. Time to give him a proper name – how about Brent Hill? *** 21CW don’t bother to job Matravers out on his last show, they just leave him off the card completely. *** Insane Machine re-signs with WLW. *** Jack Griffiths reappears at USPW Liberty and Justice. Manages to pull at C out of Pete Valentine. And loses. *** SAISHO are also on the rise, to small. *** PRIDE Koiso defeat Holmes for the PGHW Historical Title, but it’s merely the appetiser for Mushashibo defeating Miwa in an A rated title match. *** I hope Ed Henson was a Stones fan. The Siblings beat the Fliers for their third win. *** His two jobs in USPW have got Jack Griffith noticed, and he’s joining DaVE.

[B]FWE Presents… Forward, March[/B] Fifth show, yet to book someone who’d working somewhere else. Give it time. *** Jungle Jack came out to start the night, claiming that all week Strewth the Giant has been saying that he could never hit the Jungle Jack Jammer on him. Well, Jack’s up for the challenge, and wants Strewth out of FWE if he hits the Jammer [B](D+).[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jungle Jack beat Strewth the Giant[/COLOR] in a hardcore match in 4.31 [B](C)[/B] -The Giants may garner a lot of hate, but they work well with other brawlers. Jack went for the Jammer early, but couldn’t lift the big man. Strewth shouted that Jack couldn’t lift him like Deadwood (who was out with Strewth the Giant). Deadwood seemed to take offence, and blasted Strewth over the head with a chair, before helping Jack lift him for the Jungle Jack Jammer. *** Jack looked confused at Deadwood, before blasting him with a chair, much to the joy of the crowd. He dragged Charlize Angelle into the ring, and told her that the Giants are no more [B](D+)[/B] *** Old School were out back, saying that they all had big matches tonight, and were determined to go 3-0 [B](D+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] in 11.03 [B](C-)[/B] -Cattley replaced me on colour commentary, and was firmly behind Perez. It was a good encounter, but Cattley couldn’t help but interfere, pushing Hernandez off the top rope, making him an easy target for the P-Clutch. Perez will be going by his name now, as TCW seem happy to advertise it for us. *** Hernandez shouted after Cattley, telling him that he wanted to finish this. Cattley slowly turned around, and agreed to it. Next time they would face each other one on one, and if Hernandez won, Cattley would leave him alone [B](D).[/B] *** Kathy Neptune was shown with Rick Sanders, when her twin was shown coming up to her. She introduced herself as Jen Neptune, and asked Kathy what she was doing. Kathy told Jen that she was aligning herself with winners – not the do-gooders that Jen tends to associate herself with [B](E+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders beat Madman Boone[/COLOR] in 6.16 [B](D+)[/B] -Boone dominated Sanders, but Kathy came to Sanders aid, allowing him to get the cheap roll up. [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Black Eagle (c)[/COLOR] for the [B]FWE Extreme Title[/B] in a ladder match in 15.41 [B](C)[/B] -Bingo! First good chemistry found, and it’s between two men that I’d actually been building up a feud between. They fought valiantly, but Black Eagle lost a lot of blood from a ladder shot. It counted when they were on top of the ladder, with a groggy Eagle fallen by a double head butt from Insane Machine, before he took the title. *** Hoshino announced to the world that an unbeaten Kingman would lose his record next, then he would get the respect he deserved [B](D+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Barry Kingman [/COLOR]by count out in 16.20 [B](C-)[/B] -A surprisingly even match, that got really dirty after a ref bump. Both men hit one another with chairs, but it was Kingman who capitalised by hitting a Shining Wizard. Kathy woke the ref, but Jen Neptune came out to put Hoshino’s foot on the bottom rope at two and two thirds. Kingman celebrated, before being told by Kathy that he hadn’t won. He was furious, and stormed off, giving Hoshino the count out win. *** The Neptune sisters get into a blazing row, which turns into a cat fight as the show ends [B](E-).[/B] [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

A sell out crowd, and a much better show than last up. Kingman will feel unlucky to have lost his undefeated streak, while Insane Machine became the new Extreme Champion. Jen Neptune debuted firmly pitting herself against her twin, Kathy. [B]Week 3:[/B] *** John Maverick teams with Ryan Powell to take the CGC World Tag Titles off Youth Energy. *** Nemesis has rejected DaVE’s contract offer. It must be a money thing – he won’t get to book anything larger. *** TCW put Rocky Golden in the Main Event, and they fall back to National for their troubles. Best match of the night – Black Eagle getting a All Action Title shot against Chance Fortune. *** NOTBPW show TCW how to put on a show with an A rated match between McFly and Jeremy Stone. SWF come nowhere close. *** Another dull USPW show has them falling to Regional. Best match of the night was Mainstream Hernandez’s defeat to Mick Muscles. *** No crisis at TCW as Human Arsenal re-signs, unworried at their temporary dip. *** Jack Griffith picks up a win! At DaVE in tag action, and actually worse than his USPW efforts. I’ll blame that on the Latino Kings. Apparently Griffith and Johnny Martin will be henceforth known as Team Zero Tolerance. *** Des Davids becomes the man to take the MAW Title off Steve Parker.

[QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Reflexes: Insane Machine (c) vs Kashmir Singh for the FWE Extreme Title Giant Deadwood vs Strewth the Giant Mainstream Hernandez vs Mean Jean Cattley Eisaku Hoshino vs Derek Frost[/QUOTE] Week 4: *** Lee Bennett was allegedly arrested last night. Won’t ever sign him them! *** Steve Gumble defeats Chance Fortune for the TCW All Action Title, his first title since the cruiserweight division was canned. *** USPW get a warning about their TV contract. *** Sammy Bach takes the Brass Knuckles Title off Dean McWade.

[B]FWE Presents… Reflexes:[/B] The show gets moved to Friday to accommodate Hell Monkey touring with BHOTWG, so I put it on a day where TCW commitments mean that neither Frankie Perez or Black Eagle will be appearing tonight. Despite not knowing that, neither man was booked (although they both would have taken part in dark matches). [COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey beat Cal Sanders[/COLOR] in 5.11 [B](C-)[/B] -No really long matches tonight, so found that I had room for one more. Hell Monkey picks up his first FWE win with a Hell Fire Kick. *** Hell Monkey takes time to celebrate his win, with the commentators wondering if he’s turned a corner in his career [B](D-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine (c) beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in a ladder match in 6.42 [B](C)[/B] -Singh gets a rare outing, and delivers. Always helps when you’re facing Insane Machine. *** Madman Boone is backstage, mocking Old School (without Perez). Boone tells them that last time their dreams were shattered, as Kingman lost in the Main Event. The heels moan about Jen Neptune’s interference, before challenging Boone to a match later – if he can find a partner [B](C-).[/B] *** Charlize Angelle calls The Giants out, before calling them a disgrace. The bout next will determine whether they’re good enough to stay at FWE [B](E-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Giant Deadwood and Strewth the Giant went to a no contest[/COLOR] after being beaten down in 4.31 [B](D)[/B] -The two men slugged it out for a dead crowd, before a large man entered to bet the two men up, and throw them from the ring. *** Charlize Angelle introduces [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]– a man with talent, and a man who would bulldoze through the roster. Original [B](D).[/B] *** Mainstream Hernandez came out, and took a mic. He announced to the crowd that he had arranged it with FWE management that Harry Wilson would not be here tonight, and therefore his contest with Cattley would be much fairer. Cattley came out with a smile, telling Hernandez that he wasn’t the only one setting up the match tonight – he’d arranged it to be a submissions match [B](D).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] in 13.20 [B](D-)[/B] -Hernandez fought well, be he couldn’t find a submission move to put Cattley away with. His opponent, on the other had, just needed one attempt to lock in the Ankle Lock to get the victory. *** Cattley left the submission move locked in, before telling Hernandez that he was not going anywhere anytime soon [B](E+).[/B] *** Madman Boone is backstage looking frustrated when a wrestler comes up to him. Boone dismisses him, but the wrestler insists that he’s given a chance – after all, Boone has no better option. Boone agrees, and asks the wrestler his name. “Thomas Morgan – and that’s a Trademark” [B](D-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rick Sanders and Barry Kingman beat Madman Boone and Thomas Morgan[/COLOR] in 7.43 [B](D-)[/B] -Boone was dangerous, so the heels isolated Morgan, Kingman hitting a Let it Out for the win. *** As soon as the match ends Jen Neptune jumps Kathy, and we have another cat fight. This one is quick to end, as Jen’s Old School colleagues pull her away [B](D-).[/B] *** Hoshino comes out to tell the world that one day FWE will have a title for the Main Eventers, and after last week, he will be the man to become the debut champion [B](C).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Derek Frost[/COLOR] in 6.38 [B](D)[/B] -Hoshino made Frost look dangerous for a while, before rallying to hit a Godzilla Plunge. *** Barry Kingman was out alone with a mic, telling Hoshino that he would never let him just be given the title – he only lost their match on a technicality, and it would not happen next time they meet [B](D).[/B] [I]Overall Rating D[/I]

An attendance dip at 1,360, and a reasonable show. The Giants showed good chemistry with one another, but don’t have a future at this fed. They have both been fired. I don’t need them to mock USPW – they have their own problems right now. *** Harry Allen takes the TCW All Action Title off Gumble. 3rd champion this month. *** TCW Just Another Day is Stink’s last before leaving, and he’s jobbed to Perez. Black Eagle opens with defeat to Gumble, but it shares honours as MOTN with the Main Event (Cornell going over Rahn). [B]April:[/B] Went back up to a profit of $1,000 last month, purely on saving on worker costs. I’ll keep broadcasting on the Net while a profit is viable. *** Wow, Alicia Strong, she’s good. Shall I sign her? Let me see – Sam Strong already hates my guts, but I feel that I could make it worse. I feel obligated to stay away. Look, if I sign her now I’d have got rid of The Giants and replaced them with Strong’s daughter. That may not go down well. And if I'd kept The Giants I could have recreating that suggested Hillbillies, Emma Chase angle... eugh. *** All Action champion Harry Allen unsurprisingly gets a contract renewal at TCW. *** Groucho Bling’s long running feud with Rich Money eventually leads to an upset win for the Canadian, and he wins the North American Title (in a match also involving Lobster Warrior). In the same show, Brett Biggz unseats Zimmy Bumfhole for the Shooting Star Title. It was still a poor show, completely outclassed by TCW. [QUOTE]It’s an early show this month, FWE Presents… Cracking the Egg: Black Eagle vs Cal Sanders Cameron Vessey vs Mean Jean Cattley Madman Boone vs Barry Kingman Eisaku Hoshino vs Fumihiro Ota[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Cracking the Egg:[/B] We’re without Mainstream Hernandez and Jungle Jack, but planned for it. We’re also without Hell Monkey and Insane Machine, and didn’t plan for that. Fortunately we never announced the match that we had planned for Hell Monkey. [COLOR="Blue"]Black Eagle beat Cal Sanders[/COLOR] in 5.38 [B](C-)[/B] -Cal Sanders keeps being jobbed out to other members of the roster, but he always makes a good job of it. Black Eagle won with the New Jersey Turnpike. *** Black Eagle took the mic, and told the crowd that he would have his rematch for the Extreme title at FWE Presents… The Result Show. Since the announcement, Insane Machine had been dodging him, and would not be here tonight. Black Eagle warned Insane Machine that there was only so long he could hide – he would regain his title [B](D+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith beat Little Bill Lebowski[/COLOR] in 6.25 [B](D+)[/B] -I got lucky last week, when I threw these two together in the dark, and they pulled off a match that showed their good chemistry. I repeated the feat Main Show, but allowed Brandon Smith to totally dominate, before pinning Lewbowski with the Bulldozer. *** Charlize Angelle jumped into the rings and into Smith’s arms, before getting a ride from the ring on his shoulders [B](E+).[/B] *** Cattley come to the ring, and as Vessey follows him, Cattley takes a mic. He tells the youngster not to try and live off the Vessey name – he has to make a name for himself, and earn respect the hard way [B](D).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Cameron Vessey[/COLOR] in 8.53 [B](D+)[/B] -This match proved to be extremely even, which seemed to take Cattley by surprise, however, his ally Harry Wilson was around to interfere on his behalf, allowing him to lock in the Ankle Lock. Vessey did his best, but was eventually forced to tap. *** Cattley encouraged Wilson to climb up the ring post, from where he hit a Moonsault on Vessey’s prone body [B](F+). [/B]Let’s try to minimise the angles from midcarders, shall we? [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat Joey Poison[/COLOR] in 8.37 [B](D+)[/B] -This was the match that replaced Hell Monkey’s, and gave Joey Poison a chance to shine against one of FWE’s most talented workers. He was given a good showing, before tapping to the P-Clutch. *** Kingman congratulated Perez backstage, when Hoshino came up. He told Kingman that he heard that they’d been signed up for a match for the new FWE Warrior Title at The Results Show. Hoshino said it was a joke, and was sure that he would see him be crushed by Madman Boone next, especially as it would he a Hardcore Match. As Hoshino spun away, Perez and Kingman shared a glance [B](D+).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Barry Kingman beat Madman Boone[/COLOR] in a hardcore match in 7.31 [B](D)[/B] -Violent match this one, with Kingman showing a hitherto unseen hardcore ability. Kingman broke a few pin attempts, before sending Boone through a burning table for the win. [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] in 16.03 [B](C-)[/B] -Hoshino was surprisingly off his game, willing to let Ota carry him. Ota tested Hoshino as much as anybody has, and the odds begun to step up when Kingman and Perez came to the ring. As Kingman distracted the ref, Perez swung with a chair aimed for Hoshino, but he ducked, and Ota was caught with the full force of the swing. Perez jumped to the apron but was quickly forced down by Hoshino, before he turned around and locked in the Deathlock STF. Kingman walked off as Ota tapped out. *** As the two Old School members backed away from the ring, Hoshino demanded a mic, before telling Kingman that he could get all the help that he wanted, but he wouldn’t be able to defeat him [B](C-).[/B] [I]Overall Rating D+[/I]

Attendance of 1,949, obviously willing to see the strong Main Event. We could have made a feud between the two, but current storylines just didn’t allow for that at the moment. After his hardcore fight Barry Kingman reported vision problems, but still appeared ringside for the Main Event. After the show he temporarily lost vision, and is out of the ring for two weeks on doctors orders. We’re not due to run a show for three weeks, but we may still keep him out of the ring then. *** Madman Boone’s short term contract is up, and has now left FWE. *** Ultimate Phoenix appeared on a Mexican radio show, and said that he’d never met such a fool as his FWE co-worker, Tempest Appleby. *** Aaron Andrews will be teaming with veteran Alex Braun as Full Force in TCW. I never noticed Braun joining TCW, but he must be delighted with teaming with Andrews. Don’t think that it’ll do quite the same for Andrews. *** Claudio Burdisso, who has signed with BHOTWG full time, has now become their Burning Openweight Championship after a long feud with Nissho Yuaso.

FWE… Backstage. Our booking meetings had been cut down in size recently. Much as I respected what Joey Poison was doing at 4C, I wasn’t booking him in the ring that much, and I wasn’t going to pay for him to come along to every show. So the booking committee was Sanders, me, Kingman Sr., Hoshino and Cattley. And out of those, Kingman and Hoshino didn’t have much to do with the long turn planning – they’d simply look over the shows plans when they were complete, and note any changes that they thought they needed to make. I guess when you’re guaranteed your money in written deals, you don’t put quite as much effort in. Today we weren’t talking about shows, we were talking about wresters, and I let them come in to see us individually. First in was Jungle Jack, to remind us that we were apparently a hardcore promotion, but for some reason seemed to concentrate on high fliers and technical wrestling. I knew that I had to side with Jack, as Sanders and Cattley were obviously going to take the side of the high fliers and technicians. I convinced him that the unfortunate demise of The Giants had thrown a spanner into the works, but there was still room for hardcore brawls. I even told him that I saw him as a figurehead of the company, which although raised an eyebrow from Cattley, seemed to placate Jack. Next was the one that I wasn’t really looking forward to – BSC Champion Dharma Gregg came to me, representing all her female colleagues. When I’d signed them I’d initially pushed them as wrestlers, and none were too happy about being repushed as managers. I tried to explain that I thought that they may have a future in the ring, but will first have to establish themselves out of the ring to the fans. She reminded me that they all signed 9 month contracts with FWE, and at the moment no-one could blame them for leaving the moment they expired – especially her, who had not appeared on one FWE show. I tried to convince her that I was waiting for the perfect time to introduce her, but she didn’t seem convinced. I don’t blame her – I had no plans at all for her. A few of my lower carders complained about not being used fully – but hey, they’re lower carders, they’re not going to be. I didn’t receive a visit from either Hell Monkey, whom I firmly believed I was currently misusing, or Ultimate Phoenix, who I just wasn’t using at all. I hoped that they both still cared about they’re FWE careers, and wouldn’t just go through the motions until their contract ended. When we were sure that no more wrestlers wanted to come and see us, we turned our attention to our first major event in 2007 – FWE Presents… The Result Show, scheduled for June (on my birthday, but that’s just poor scheduling on my part). We put tickets on sale, and announced two matches for it – Insane Machine vs Black Eagle for the FWE Extreme Title, and Eisaku Hoshino vs Barry Kingman for the newly announced FWE Warrior Title. Yes, I do borrow title names!

[B]Week 2:[/B] *** Joey Poison obviously likes the look of Thomas Morgan – he’s been signed to 4C. *** Emma Bitch has taken the NOTBPW Women’s Title from Melody Cuthill for her first reign. *** Nemesis walks out on DaVE the day his contract ends, leaving a major US booking position open. Phil Vibert took has anger out on TV by blaming it on Kurt Laramee. *** Sakaakibara and Hyobanshi are officially engaged. *** Young talent is just not being used at SWF at the moment – at The World is Watching, Randy Bumfhole got crushed by Big Smack Scott in a horrible match, while Marc DuBois and Zimmy Bumfhole couldn’t even make the card. The one shining light is surprisingly Groucho Bling, who retained his North American Title in his rematch with Rich Money that took away MOTN. *** WLW figurehead Emerald Angel has taken his second Universal Title win, defeating Bairei Yasujiro. *** Jack Griffith finally picks up a win at USPW, at their latest PPV, Freedom Fight. It’s over Captain USA, and it’s his worst match so far. Hernandez was once more jobbed to Jim Force. *** Holy cow, it’s a great A* match between Sean McFly and Jeremy Stone in NOTBPW, as a newly re-signed McFly retains his title. MOTY so far, and show of the year, too – well worth the PPV buy. *** Almost unnoticed after that match, Dark Angel takes the Unlimited Title from The Natural, who only won it last week from Harrison Hash. *** Farrah Hesketh has taken over the reigns at DaVE, her fourth company that she works for. [QUOTE]We announced that FWE Presents… More Showers will take place on Monday week, once again leaving us without Hell Monkey and Insane Machine. Announced for the show: Ultimate Phoenix vs Cal Sanders Black Eagle vs Trademark Thomas Morgan Fumihiro Ota vs Frankie Perez[/QUOTE] [B]Week 3:[/B] *** Farrah Hesketh’s first signing is manager Brains McGhee *** USPW lose their TV slot, after failing to break D+ in show rating. *** Optimus looks to make sure that no-one will ever beat his record – he begins his 9th BHOTWG Junior Championship reign.

[B]FWE Presents… More Showers:[/B] We must stop putting Rick Sanders in dark matches – he’s putting on a good match every time. Never mind, onto the show. [COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix beat Cal Sanders[/COLOR] in 7.33 [B](D)[/B] -Comfortable win for Ultimate Phoenix, despite attempted interference from Tempest Appleby. *** Tempest Appleby drags Sanders away, looking furious, while Phoenix stands in the win wondering what’s going on (hey Phoenix – it might have something to do with slagging Appleby off a couple of weeks ago on Mexican radio) [B](E).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Bulldozer Brandon Smith beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 7.24 [B](D+)[/B] -Another of my undercarders gets fed to The Bulldozer. I could tell that there was poor chemistry, but it really didn’t affect the match too much. *** Backstage, and the Neptune twins are disagreeing again, but Kathy has the support as Rick Sanders and Barry Kingman come to back her up. In the end Jen tells Kathy to bring her troops next show, as she’ll have two men waiting to take them on [B](D).[/B] *** Cattley is shown backstage with Harry Wilson, addressing Cameron Vessey. He says that he’s heard that the youngster wants revenge for his beat down last week – well that’s fine. After the next match, Cattley and Wilson will be in the ring, waiting to fight Vessey and whoever he comes out with [B](D).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Black Eagle beat Trademark Thomas Morgan[/COLOR] in 8.52 [B](D)[/B] -Apparently this one had good chemistry, but Black Eagle still outclassed Morgan. *** Eagle took a mic to remind everyone that it was another FWE show, and once again Insane Machine was hiding in Japan. Eagle told Insane Machine that the clock was clicking, and his time was almost over [B](C-).[/B] *** Cattley and Wilson are in the ring, when Vessey announces that his partner for the night will be – Eisaku Hoshino [B](D)![/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Cameron Vessey beat Mean Jean Cattley and Harry Wilson[/COLOR] in 11.56 [B](D-)[/B] -Certainly not the rating I was looking for here, as Hoshino dominated the match before pinning Cattley after a Godzilla Plunge. *** The members of Old School came out, but Hoshino took a mic and told them that they’d better stay where they are. Last week they made a new enemy in Fumihiro Ota, and they should really think twice before making anymore [B](C-).[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] in 18.57 [B](D)[/B] -Yeah, Sanders dark match was better than anything in the show. Ota slipped to his second defeat running, but that had a lot to do with Sanders and Kingman helping Perez out. *** Old School seemed to want to make an example of Ota with a continued beatdown, which brought Hoshino out, kendo stick in had, to make the save [B](D).[/B] Overall Rating [B](D)[/B]

Another attendance dip at 1,284, and another average show. We’re not really making any progress at the moment, but give us time! After the backstage meetings, I didn’t book either Jungle Jack or Dharma Gregg, both of whom aren’t happy with their current (non)use. So far everyone else is happy (Hell Monkey satisfied as most the shows he’s missed he’s been in Japan for). [B]Week 4:[/B] *** Sensational news, as TCW fall to Cult level, from International, on the back of a dull “C” rated show Main Evented by Genghis Rahn and Liberty. Generally Cornell Main Events, and not using him definitely affected the show. Both Black Eagle and Frankie Perez have been released, Eagle taking a loss to Charlie Thatcher on his last show. *** Other wrestlers to be cut by TCW are Ice Man C.A. (who had only just signed a new contract), American Elemental and Matt Sparrow. *** Although Richard Eisen is probably laughing, SWF Supreme TV is no better as a show, and they need to be careful to keep their International status. [QUOTE]A look at those released: Black Eagle – went 1-9, getting his win in six man action with ex-USPW workers Freddie Datsun and Corporal Doom (how did he survive?). Highest rating B-. Frankie Perez – Went 3-6 with wins over Ice Man C.A., Stink and Black Eagle. Highest rating C. Ica Man C.A. – Clark Alexander went 1-8 with a win over Matt Sparrow. Highest rating C+. American Elemental – Went 0-5, but did get an All Action Title shot, which was his highest rated match (B-). Matt Sparrow – 0-2, with two matches rated C.[/QUOTE]

[B]May:[/B] Up to $6,000 profit last month, once again purely on the back of cutting worker costs. Of course, as we build to use first “big” event, these might go up. *** TCW are putting on the better shows than SWF at the moment, and one could see them swapping roles sometime in the near future. *** June Butler has lost the 5SSW All-Asian Title to Yuma Maruya, and managed to sprain her ankle in the process. *** Jungle Jack is going to tour with INSPIRE, and has chosen to leave FWE in a week to give him the time. Joining Jack (but not leaving) will be Cameron Vessey. INSPIRE will have the luxury of a TV show next season, along with WLW and NOTBPW (their second). USPW also get a TV show back. *** Jungle Jack was going to be part of the team to take on Old School next show. We won’t bring the show forward – new plans will be made! *** TCW try a new tact, with Rick Law winning the International Title off Wrestling Machine #1, while Steve Gumble takes the All Action Title back off Harry Allen. *** 5SSW also change a second title holder, Kit Hatoyama defeating Crusher Ichihara for her first reign. *** BHOTWG get a second TV show, while Frankie Perez is going to get straight back onto TV after announcing that he’ll be touring with INSPIRE. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… The Lead: Ultimate Phoenix vs Mark Smart Joey Poison vs Fumihiro Ota Hell Monkey vs Insane Machine Eisaku Hoshino vs Mean Jean Cattley ??? and ??? with Jen Neptune vs Old School with Kathy Neptune[/QUOTE] [B]Week 2:[/B] *** With the TCW releases (and Madman Boone from FWE), the 27 people to watch the latest American Independent show got to see quite an event. USPW take note. *** For the second time this year Steve Gumble gets a one week All Action Title reign. Hopefully Aaron Andrews will do much better. *** TCW need to get back up a level quickly – they’re getting TV warnings. *** Pistol Pete Hall may be heading back to America, as he stalls in negotiations with GCG. *** Jungle Jack has officially left FWE, but would be welcome back in the future. *** At the latest SWF PPV, The Bumfholes fail in trying to claim the Tag Titles, but again DuBois is nowhere to be seen. Big Smack Scott squashes Darryl Devine. DuBois has had exactly 4 matches so far this year. *** In an interesting move, Black Eagle is to tour with WEXXV from next month.

Archived