How do you make/where do you find the faces used in the game??

If you are talking about the types of pictures used in the CornellVerse data, those are made using Poser - a 3D art program. If talking about actual wrestler pics, it all depends. You can find them floating all over the place in this section of the forum. And if you want to make them yourself, you can use whatever decent art programs are out there; Photoshop, Fireworks, whatever. If you Google 'Gimp Art Program', you can snag a free art prog that works almost on the same level as the above mentioned commercial ones.

If I can learn to do basic faces that would be cool. And to do stuff like the wrestlers in the C-Verse, I would probably only need that 30 dollar starter pack, right? First I would have to see if I enjoy the program enough to justify buying it. I might also check places like Staples and Best Buy to see what they offer Either way, I'll have to wait til monday to do it because 70MB wont work well with 26Kbps

you missed the boat a while ago a company was giving away poser for free! I have poser 5 now and you can make a good range of stuff without purchasing a single upgrade, plus there is lots of free gear to be had, im sure the same is true of Daz studio's although i couldnt get to grips with Daz (to be honest i still havnt really grasped poser!

[QUOTE=DanielW4444;201131]One more question. Can you still do a good bit in the free download or is it nessecary to buy the upgrade?[/QUOTE] Hey Bro, I know you guys havent seen any of my work on here because I just learned how to use this yesterday. But I can tell you one thing this program is so easy to use(DAZ) if you follow the tuturial that they supply at the bottom of the download Daz page. Also there are a lot of things to use for this out there. Try going to ( [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21522[/url] ) later tonight and I will post some of the links I have saved with some cool things to use in Daz that are free. Also hopefully others will go to this that have more experence at this then myself and post some tips and answer questions in there on how to use Daz along with links to free stuff.

Archived