Quick TCW Question

Hey guys... I'm running my TCW Diary, and I was just wondering what should be changed to make interview / taunt angles more favorable to the crowd. Im slowly changing TCWs product to a bit different over time and trying to make it like WWE with better wrestling / more of a focus on wrestling, where angles are acceptable. Here is the starting product. [u][b]TCW Product Settings[/b][/u] [b]Traditional:[/b] Key Feature [b]Mainstream:[/b] Heavy [b]Comedy:[/b] None [b]Cult:[/b] Low [b]Risque:[/b] Very Low [b]Modern:[/b] Low [b]Realism:[/b] Medium [b]Hyper Realism:[/b] None [b]Hardcore:[/b] Low [b]Lucha Libre:[/b] None [b]Pure:[/b] Low [b]Daredevil:[/b] Low Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Unless you're getting a message saying "the crowd don't want to see angles" then your angles are going to largely score low ratings because TCW's roster isn't particularly over. Even when using angles with the ratings decided on looks/entertainment/mic work they still factor overness into them mostly too. So while you may be getting low ratings for your angles, this is simply because of the workers involved. As for evolving your product, I'd try upping the risque and comedy as this may help get the crowd more interested in your angles, but the difference won't be terribly significant. Derek B

I've never had a problem with angles in TCW. My upper card get in the B- to A range depending on who it is and what the angle is. The lower card gets anywhere from D- for the openers to C+ for the tag teams. I think I did change the match ratio down to 80% though (I think it starts on 90%).

Archived