The Ravenous MAW Of Death

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]MAW[/B] [I]–noun[/I] [I][B]1.[/B][/I] the mouth, throat, or gullet of an animal, esp. a carnivorous mammal. [I][B]2.[/B][/I] the crop or craw of a fowl. [I][B]3.[/B][/I] the stomach, esp. that of an animal. [I][B]4.[/B][/I] a cavernous opening that resembles the open jaws of an animal: the gaping maw of hell. [I][B]5.[/B][/I] the symbolic or theoretical center of a voracious hunger or appetite of any kind: the ravenous maw of Death. [B]December 2006:[/B] Late August 2006, Mean Jean Cattley let it be known in the local press that he would soon be standing down as head booker at Mid Atlantic Wrestling to start pursuing a more active wrestling position, and the tabloids were touting names of who were going to take Cattley's place. Names like Shawn Gonzalez, Corporal Doom, Steve Flash, and Stuart Ferdinand were all linked to the position but like most newspaper stories the people in question had never even been approached. The real story was that Rip Chord was going back to the well. Chord's scouts were sent to little known wrestling promotions purely interested in looking at the backstage talent. Over the course of a few months the scouts reported back to Chord about the staff and how the responded to the day to day dealings at their respective companies. Five candidates were chosen and invited to a meeting with Rip Chord himself. Each man sat in the hotel lounge under specific instructions not to talk to each other. Then one by one, they were invited up to meet Rip Chord. They were asked various questions about their old promotions and how they would have done things better with the benefit of hindsight. And then he hit them with a bombshell; just how would they book Mid Atlantic Wrestling. Once the single interviews were over, Chord & Cattley came down and sat with all five potentials. They went over each persons ideas and asked the others to address them. A lengthy group discussion followed. Chord & Cattley finished up the interviews and told everyone they would be in touch. Rip Chord let slip a smile. They had found there new booker. Four days past and the new booker arrived for his first day at MAW. Cattely told him to shadow him for the next few months to get a feel for just how things ran, but the new booker declined and went to Rip Chord. [I]"Sir! You wanted a fresh vision. Your not gonna get that if i have to follow Mr Cattley around and learn his style of booking"[/I] Rip Chord slowly span his chair around. [I]"Mr Booker, I have been expecting you"[/I] He grinned. [I]"Sir, your invitational is this month isn't it. Let me book the show for you. Show you just what i can do"[/I] Chord dropped the fake cat prop and gave a serious look. [I]"This event is important to me. You better not screw it up"[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] "And so began the new reign at Mid Atlantic Wrestling. But would this unknown booker stumble at the first hurdle, or was he destined to succeed and turn this little promotion into the ravenous maw of death" [/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]O.o.c I tried to get BAW to work, but i found little interest after the first couple of shows. I have created a company from scratch before. Now its time for me to try reshaping a ready made company. Now for the important stuff. This diary is the standard diary format that we all know and love. The Re-Imagined diary is continuing and will feature who knows what. Its not using the TEW engine. This diary will probably get more updates seeing as its quicker to type than to put up the next episode in art form. But rest assured. Re-Imagined is sticking around and i hope this one does as well.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="6"][B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Present:[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]The Rip Chord Inivitational[/COLOR][/SIZE] Friday 26th January 2007[/CENTER] St Matthews Parish Church Attendance: 55 People Filmed for DVD [QUOTE][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]Welcome to the show:[/B] Rip Chord starts the show in the ring: [B]Chord:[/B] "Ladies & Gentleman, Welcome to the Invitational" He reels off quickly a list of who will be facing each other tonight and then exits so they matches can begin. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]****[/COLOR]**
[B]Quarter Final #1[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Antonio [B]VS[/B] D.C Rayne[/CENTER][/SIZE] Antonio defeated D.C. Rayne in 9:45 by pinfall with an Italian DDT to advance to the semi-finals. [B]Winner:[/B] Antonio [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Quarter Final #2[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Erik Strong [B]VS[/B] Flash Savage[/CENTER][/SIZE] Erik Strong defeated Flash Savage in 10:01 by pinfall with a Strong Sault to face Antonio in the semi-finals. [B]Winner:[/B] Eric Strong [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Quarter Final #3[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Curtis Jenkins [B]VS[/B] Des Davids[/CENTER][/SIZE] Des Davids defeated Curtis Jenkins in 9:47 by pinfall to get into the semi's [B]Winner:[/B] Des Davids [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Quarter Final #4[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Eddie Howard [B]VS[/B] Huey Cannonball[/CENTER][/SIZE] Huey Cannonball defeated Eddie Howard in 9:41 by pinfall with a Cannonball Run. [B]Winner:[/B] Huey Cannonball [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Semi Final #1[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Antonio [B]VS[/B] Erik Strong[/CENTER][/SIZE] Antonio defeated Erik Strong in 9:36 by pinfall with an Italian DDT to get to the finals. [B]Winner:[/B] Antonio [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Semi Final #2[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Des Davids [B]VS[/B] Huey Cannonball[/SIZE][/CENTER] Des Davids defeated Huey Cannonball in 9:52 by pinfall to meet Antonio in the finals. [B]Winner:[/B] Des Davids [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]The Champion Speaks Out:[/B] The cameras are backstage with the Mid Atlantic Champion, Steven Parker: [B]Parker:[/B] [I]"Mainstream Hernandez may think that he is invincible having won the Invitational last year and facing me for the belt this year, but let me tell you something. You dont stand a chance"[/I] Well thats what he was meant to say. He kinda mumbled it out and the crowd hated it. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]**[/COLOR]****
[B]Tournament Time:[/B] After Parkers interview/death on screen, there is a video played showing how Antonio & Des Davids got to the final. The crowd was bored having had to sit through there matches tonight anyway. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR]*****
[B]Invitational Final:[/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER]Antonio [B]VS[/B] Des Davids[/CENTER][/SIZE] Antonio defeated Des Davids in 9:44 by pinfall with an Italian DDT to win the Rip Chord Invitational Challenge. [B]Winner:[/B] Antonio [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***
[B]Mid Atlantic Championship Match:[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Mainstream Hernandez [B]VS[/B] Steven Parker [COLOR="Yellow"](c)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] Steven Parker defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 14:41 by pinfall with a Future Shock to mark defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title. [B]Winner:[/B] Steven Parker [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]****[/COLOR]** Having picked up the victory, Des Davids celebrates in the ring. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="yellow"]*[/COLOR]***** [SIZE="5"][CENTER][B]Final Rating:[/B] [COLOR="yellow"]****[/COLOR]**[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/FONT][/QUOTE] [/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]The Morning After:[/B] After the show Rip Chord called the unknown booker into his office. [B]Chord:[/B] [I]"OK you had your chance to book a show your way. Now i need to know exactly what your motives were. I mean, You let Antonio win it"[/I] The booker started explaining to Rip about his ideas for the next few months and he noted that Rips face had a smug smile on it.. [B]Chord:[/B] [I]"YES! Thats it. Thats the reason why we wanted you"[/I] Rip Chord started to talk about his vision of Mid Atlantic Wrestling to the unknown booker. He explained that he wanted the company to grow and as such the company needed to make a profit and be more prestigious than it is now. He also didn't want injury prone workers stinking up the roster and as such was instigating a screening process. [B]Chord:[/B] [I]"Ok our next show is Fallout, and i want a show that rivals yesterdays invitational. Now get to work...."[/I][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="6"][B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Present:[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Fallout[/COLOR][/SIZE] Tuesday 2nd February 2007[/CENTER] Stanley Hall Attendance: 64 People Filmed for DVD [QUOTE][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]Dark Match:[/B] Des Davids [B]VS[/B] Rip Chord Rip Chord defeated Des Davids in 9:34 by pinfall with a Rip Chord DDT. [B]Winner:[/B] Rip Chord [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"][B]****[/COLOR]**[/B]
[B]Tag Team Match:[/B] Natural Storm [B]VS[/B] The Rock City Stars The Rock City Stars defeated Natural Storm in 12:25 when Rockin' Ryan Turner defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Six String Shooter. [B]Winner:[/B] The Rock City Stars [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"][B]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Antonio's Manager:[/B] Antonio's music plays and he walks out with Nicole Kiss. [B]Nicole:[/B] [I]"Im sure you all saw last month when Antonio won the Rip Chord Invitational. Well since then he has hired me for representation and to get him the best deals. Right now he is inches away from signing a deal with a certain soft drink brand to be there face of the company. And we dont plan to stop there"[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]**[/COLOR]****[/B] The screens flicker to an image of Des Davids backstage. [B]Davids:[/B] [I]"So what your telling us is that Antonio is going to be the girl on the skates getting pulled along by the dogs in the tampon commercials right.. I can just see him in a little skirt. Well before his ego swells to such a size that he wont be able to get in the building, i have, lets say a demand to make of him. Last month we both had to go through two other people before we finally met in the finals in matches that wore us both out. I want a match tonight when we are both fresh to see just who is better."[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]**[/COLOR]****[/B] [B]Nicole:[/B] [I]"Well thats a swell notion and all, and im sure it hurt thinking that up, but Antonio has an interview to do right now and wont be facing a loser like you tonight"[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]**[/COLOR]****[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Singles Match:[/B] Erik Strong [B]VS[/B] Oscar Golden Erik Strong defeated Oscar Golden in 11:46 by pinfall with a Strong Sault. [B]Winner:[/B] Erik Strong [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Chord Report:[/B] Rip Chord heads away from the announcers booth and into the ring: [B]Chord:[/B] [I]"Here at Mid Atlantic Wrestling, we have the best interests of the fans at heart. And as such we have a new segment. I like to call it the Chord Report. In it, we will keep you up to date with whats happening in the wrestling world so you can have more time... to watch us of course. Not much has happened this month thats worth noting. There are a couple of new promtions rumoured to be opening. ELPF & CWWF. Yet i can find nothing about style or roster and that just seems amataurish to me. And the other thing that happened this month is that the fans at the GDS forums have voted Phil Vibert the best colour commentator in the world.. I guess we arnt watching the same shows as CHAIR SHOT!!! CHAIR SHOT!! isn't really commentating, its just sceaming.. Anyway. Thats all today. See you next month"[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]*****[/COLOR]*[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Angry Machine:[/B] After an obligitory sponser break, we find The Mean Machine in the ring: [B]Machine:[/B] [I]"Remember me.. I used to help run this place.. Did any of you actually watch the Invitational.. Did you see my match... Oh yeah WHAT MATCH!! Seems like i was forgotten about. Makes me angry, and you wouldn't like to see me when im angry. So i dont care who it is, but i want a match RIGHT NOW!"[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [B]Singles Match:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez [B]VS[/B] The Mean Machine The Mean Machine defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 19:34 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. During the match we also had Steven Parker run in and distract Mainstream Hernandez. [B]Winner:[/B] The Mean Machine [B]Rating: [COLOR="yellow"]****[/COLOR]**[/B] [B]Bookers Note:[/B] Whoops. Jump cut there. Sorry DVD viewers. Some clumst editor cut out the part where Mainstream accepted. [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Singles Match:[/B] Des Davids [B]VS[/B] Steven Parker Steven Parker defeated Des Davids in 18:11 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [B]Winner:[/B] Steven Parker [B]Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]****[/COLOR]**[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Final Show Rating: [COLOR="yellow"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [B]Bookers Note:[/B] Rip Chord used too much??? Liked that show. Managed to get the focus outside the ring which is unlike me. [/FONT][/QUOTE] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Clarity;206803]The stars only work if they sit in a quote otherwise you get this: [B][COLOR=yellow]***[/COLOR]***[/B] And its a little hard to see[/QUOTE] no way to use a darker color like blue or green that would show up against a white background better?

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/MAW.png[/IMG][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]PRESENTS:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Murderous Intentions[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=black]Tuesday 2nd March 2007[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Piankitank Ruritan Club[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Attendance: 68[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Filmed For DVD[/FONT][/LEFT] [quote][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Dark Match: [/B]Rip Chord [B]VS[/B] Eddie Howard[/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rip Chord defeated Eddie Howard in 6:43 by pinfall with a Rip Chord DDT.[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Rip Chord[/FONT][/LEFT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]**[/COLOR]****[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Antonio's Interview:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Marv Earnest is backstage with Nicole Kiss & Antonio:[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Kiss: [/B][I]"We have to keep this interview short. Antonio is due to be in a web chat tonight with the guys that make TWE07 and Antonio never dissapoints his fans"[/I][/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Antonio: [/B][I]"But before that i get to show off my incredible skills to the fans here at MAW. Tonight i face Carlos Gonzalez, a complete unknown in this business and a complete waste of my time"[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Kiss: [/B][I]"However because Antonio is all about the fans, he will go out there and wipe the floor with this... Gonzalez and be back in time for his web interview"[/I][/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Singles Match: [/B]Antonio [B]VS [/B]Carlos Gonzalez[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Antonio defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 7:57 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Antonio[/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]**[/COLOR][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*** [/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Backstage Bumpage:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Des Davids is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into Oscar Golden. Oscar Golden says something that Des Davids doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Oscar Golden challenges Des Davids to meet him in the ring for a match to which Davids accepts.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Rating: [COLOR=red]**[/COLOR]****[/B] [/FONT] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Tag Team Match: [/B]Natural Storm [B]VS [/B]The Rock City Stars[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Natural Storm defeated The Rock City Stars in 9:43 when D.C. Rayne defeated Rockin' Ryan Turner by pinfall with a Storm Damage.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Natural Storm[/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]**[/COLOR]****[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Natural Storm dont seem finished yet and they both grab mikes:[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Howard: [/B][I]"OK. So you managed to beat us last week, but as we proved today that was just a fluke. Now me and DC have been training all week long and we are better than ever before. And we can prove it to you. How about on the next show we go one last time. Whichever team loses, splits"[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]D.C Raynes doesn't seem that happy about Eddie Howards comments.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]The Rock City Stars confer for a minute and then snatch the mike away from Howard.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Turner: [/B][I]"You two seem dead set on throwing away your tag team careers. Who are we to stop you. Your on"[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/B] [/FONT] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Vesseys Debut:[/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Unfamilar music plays and a new worker heads down to the ring:[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Vessey: [/B][I]"Im gonna keep this short. Some of you imn sure know my family. Its hard to avoid us. But im not gonna live in their shadows, so im striking out on my own here at MAW. And tonight im gonna start my climb by defeating Erik Strong"[/I][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Singles Match: [/B]Cameron Vessey [B]VS[/B] Erik Strong[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Cameron Vessey defeated Erik Strong in 9:56 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Cameron Vessey[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Rating: [COLOR=red]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Chance Encounter:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]After a quick sponsor break, we find Mainstream Hernandez at the water cooler as Steven Parker walks up to him.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Parker: [/B][I]"I hear your my challenger for the Mid Atlantic Championship tonight. I hope your gonna bring your A game tonight as your gonna need it. Oh and you better drink lots of fluids as its gonna be one heck of a match"[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]And with that Steven Parker hands Hernandez a glass of water and raises his own glass.[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Parker: [/B][I]"May the best man win tonight"[/I][/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]**[/COLOR]****[/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Singles Match: [/B]Des Davids [B]VS [/B]Oscar Golden[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Des Davids defeated Oscar Golden in 10:10 by pinfall.[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Des Davids[/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]***[/COLOR]***[/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Movie Parody:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Curtis Jenkins, Flash Savage and Huey Cannonball appear in a movie parody. It wasn't particularily good, or funny and im not sure the crowd even knew what film it was.[/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]*****[/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Chord Report:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rip Chord heads to the ring:[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Chord: [/B][I]"Welcome again to The Chord Report. Where we watch all the news and shows so you can concentrate on watching us. This month there really hasn't been much going on. The majority of things newsworthy all relate to CWWF, Or AAA: The Sequel as i like to call it. They recently signed Wanda Fish, Katherine Goodlooks, Principessa, Raven Nightfall and Sara Marie York to the roster, all AAA employees right there. I mean, if i wanted to watch AAA worker, I would watch AAA. As it happens im more a BSC fan but thats between you and me. Thats it for the report. More next show"[/I][/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]****[/COLOR]**[/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]* * * * * *[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Mid Atlantic Championship Match:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez [B]VS [/B]Steven Parker [COLOR=red](c)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Steven Parker defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 11:51 by pinfall with a Future Shock after Hernandez started getting stomach cramps. Steven Parker makes defence number 2 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title. [/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Winner: [/B]Steven Parker[/FONT] [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Rating: [COLOR=red]****[/COLOR]**[/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Final Show Rating: [COLOR=red]***[/COLOR]***[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [/quote]

Thanks.. I prefer my diaries to look pleasing to the eye wherever possible and as such will be ditching that big ass MAW logo i made. Im now replacing it with something more suitable [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/internet.png[/IMG][/CENTER] Its the internet banner for my game

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/internet.png[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] Present: [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]All Out Warfare[/COLOR][/SIZE] SPW Training Facilities Tuesday 2nd April 2007 Attendance: 59[/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]Singles Match:[/B] Cameron Vessey [B]VS[/B] Oscar Golden Straight into a match with nothing before hand. Oscar Golden defeated Cameron Vessey in 10:43 by pinfall with a Golden Shower. [B]Winner:[/B] Oscar Golden [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]**[/COLOR]****[/B] [B]Note:[/B] Golden Shower??? Eww what the hell was Oscar thinking when he called his finisher that? [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]An Interview With Antonio[/B] We cut to backstage where Antonio & Nicole Kiss are just starting an interview. [B]Nicole:[/B] [I]"Antonio has come far since winning the Invitational under my guidance. Tonight he is going to take things one step further by beating the former Mid Atlantic Champion, The Mean Machine."[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]**[/COLOR]****[/B] [CENTER][B]* * * * * *[/B][/CENTER] [B]Singles Match:[/B] Antonio [B]VS[/B] The Mean Machine Antonio defeated The Mean Machine in 12:56 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [B]Winner:[/B] Antonio [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]****[/COLOR]**[/B] [B]Bookers Note:[/B] [I]Mean Machines contract came up for renewal and i just couldn't afford to pay him that much cash. So i jobbed him out to a man on the rise.[/I] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Tag Team Match:[/B] Natural Storm [B]VS[/B] The Rock City Stars [I][COLOR="Red"]in a Losing Team Splits Up Match[/COLOR][/I] The Rock City Stars defeated Natural Storm in 15:05 when Stan 'The Man' Manna defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Rockin' Roller. [B]Winner:[/B] Rock City Stars [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] The bell rings and Eddie Howard rushes into the ring to check D.C. Rayne. D.C. Rayne, though, looks none too pleased with Eddie Howard - violently pointing a finger into his chest while complaining about Eddie Howard's conduct. Eddie Howard acts shocked at the accusations. [B]Rating: [COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR]*****[/B] D.C. Rayne looks warily at Eddie Howard for a moment and then smiles. They both climb out the ring and D.C Rayne turns to Howard and starts pummling on him. After some minutes of beating he throws Howard onto the announcers table and climbs onto it. Rayne then picks Howard up and piledrives him through the table and walks off leaving his 'partner' lying there. The crowd sat there completely shocked at what they just witnessed [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]*****[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] Mainstream Hernandez is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into Steven Parker. [B]Mainstream:[/B] [I]"What the hell did you put in my drink on the last show. I was confined to the toilet after the show for about 3 hours."[/I] [B]Parker:[/B] [I]"I dont know what your talking about. Why would i need to spike your drink to give you stomach cramps. I could beat you without then."[/I] [B]Mainstream:[/B] [I]"We shall see. I will see you tonight for our tag team match"[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]The Chord Report[/B] Rip Chord leaves the broken announcers table and heads to the ring. [B]Chord:[/B] [I]"Todays report is about good business. Its something i should know about seeing how i own MAW. But this isn't about me or my promotion. Its about ELPF. Its a little known european promotion run by a guy called Razor Valentine. He recently started ELPF and drafteed in a roster and staff only a month ago. Yet just last week, while he should have been advertising his new company and getting people interested, i heard him on a radio show slating his VERY OWN colour commentator. I mean, if you dislike the guy, fire his ass. Its what i do. I certainly dont go around telling the press. Its unprofessional. Bad Razor."[/I] [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]****[/COLOR]**[/B] [B][CENTER]* * * * * *[/CENTER][/B] [B]Tag Team Match:[/B] Call To Action [B]VS[/B] The A* Alliance Call To Action defeated The A* Alliance in 14:42 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Ricky Douglas by pinfall with an Apparition #14. [B]Winner:[/B] Call to action [B]Rating: [COLOR="Red"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Final Show Rating: [COLOR="red"]***[/COLOR]***[/B] [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[QUOTE]Singles Match: Cameron Vessey VS Oscar Golden Straight into a match with nothing before hand. Oscar Golden defeated Cameron Vessey in 10:43 by pinfall with a Golden Shower. Winner: Oscar Golden Rating: ****** Note: Golden Shower??? Eww what the hell was Oscar thinking when he called his finisher that? [/QUOTE] That's EXACTLY what I was thinking, lol. :eek:

[QUOTE=Clarity;207461]I feel that sort of stuff would have more of a home in BSC[/QUOTE] I meant I like you using mawspace.com, a spin off myspace.com as maws website, thought it was a nice touch. didn't mean to do a linky to aporn site! didn't realise what it was-sorry! Been edited.

Archived