What would you mark out for?

masterded

Easy question. I will start with something that would be ridiculous but be so awesome that no word can describe how awesome it would truly be. Kevin Nash coming out as Super Shredder. I would mark out harder then ever before. I don't care what the setup was, hell I don't care if there even was a setup. I just want Nash to come out as Super Shredder.

Easy question this. Either... a) Being in the crowd when Benoit finally gets the push he deserves and wins the title after a great build up and 100% crowd support. Or... b) The Return of The Shockmaster! Pretty sure if I was in the crowd when he returned I'd soil myself. The way E is pushing Benoit at the moment I'd say b) is about as likely to happen as a).

Currently, that would be breakfest time, can't wait, porridge is on the menu and in only 3 & 1 half hours time, i'm coming to get you! :D In WWE, either a Kamala & Umaga tag team, a The Boogeyman & Papa Shango tag team or a The Great Khali & The Great Kurgan tag team. :cool: In TNA, being able to watch an iMPACT show without getting a headhurt. :(

Mr McMahon: "That's right... The surprise is this. In four weeks time... we will see.... the return of..... W....C......W! ...Ran by.... Ric..... Flair! Featuring the likes of Goldberg, Sting, hell, even the Ch..Chosen One." OH HELL YEAH!

For one thing, I'd mark out for sure if WWE set up a Cruiserweight Division as good as WCW's was at it's peak, and let the wrestlers involved have matches like Dean Malenko and Rey Mysterio used to have way back then, on a regular basis. On the side of the rediculous, and this might be the most immature thing I ever post anywhere, but.... I think I'd totally mark out if Kane finally "released the beast within" and made this right here his full time gimmick: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiDL4Bga7c[/url] That gimmick would be money for sure. :)

[QUOTE=dvdWarrior;207011]For one thing, I'd mark out for sure if WWE set up a Cruiserweight Division as good as WCW's was at it's peak, and let the wrestlers involved have matches like Dean Malenko and Rey Mysterio used to have way back then, on a regular basis. On the side of the rediculous, and this might be the most immature thing I ever post anywhere, but.... I think I'd totally mark out if Kane finally "released the beast within" and made this right here his full time gimmick: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiDL4Bga7c[/url] That gimmick would be money for sure. :)[/QUOTE] You guys have to watch that link.... I normally don't point out stuff like this, but it just wasn't something I expected, as I seen this before, but not quite that way, lol.

I'd probably mark out for... The best group of promo cutters ever creating a stable. Imagine the New Oddities featuring: Khali Umaga Kozlov Eugene It would be comedy gold! Bring in Delerious just to be the spot monkey, too!

Posted on another forum by someone else, but I'm posting it here because I'm mark the **** out for it... ------------------------------- Wrestlemania 23. Umaga does what everyone thought was impossible and, with some help from Vince, pins Umaga. Vince: "Now, Donald, since you lost... if you'll be so kind to sit in the barber chair? I have a haircut to perform." Trump: "Sorry, Vince... but you don't get to shave my head because... you're fired!" Vince: "... Donald, you can't fire me. I own this company." Trump: "Actually, I've been buying WWE stock for quite some time... and on Friday, I finally obtained a controlling share. -I- own this company now, Vince. And you? Are. Fired." Crowd: *marks out* ------------------------------- Heck for kayfabe purposes, let Trump mention he took over on The Apprentice, and make one of their tasks to be finding a way to market wrestling merchandise at shows...

[QUOTE=panix04;207120]i actually think Eugene could cut a decent promo if it weren't for his gimmick.[/QUOTE] I agree, dunno if there's any evidence available of that on Youtube however from his days as Nick Dinsmore in OVW. As for Umaga, to be fair his manager does all the talking and we've only ever heard Umaga yelling in Samoan. Unless one of you speaks the language, I sure don't, for all we know he could be incredibly eloquent. :D

The one thing that I want to happen is John Cena slowly transform his gimmick from what it is now to a magician gimmick, then to a zoo keeper gimmick. REALLY slowly!! But seriously, I want Kane to remask at least once. Probably impossible, and incredibly pointless, but that would be cool.

Two things: Bret Hart(healthy) vs. Shawn Micheals- with Vince as the special referee. Stone Cold vs. The Rock: One more match, and one or two more months of great promo's and segments leading up to that match. For both scenerio's, all wrestlers would be healthy, and both matches would be at Wrestlemania.

The crowd blowing the roof off the arena... Confetti falling from the rafters... Children weeping with joy... The announcers declaring a landmark moment in the industry... Val Venis holding aloft a World Title, victorious at last! :) That and the return of The No Limit Soldiers... HOOO DEE HOOOOO! :p

Archived