Men Of Steel Combat: Hardcore Chronicles (A CornellVerse Diary)

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;208527]Jack Avatar, Head Booker and Social Director of MOSC. :D On the bright side, at least EE knows better than to string poor young Daniel along! No clue what the statutory rape laws are like in Britain, but the boy is still 16... I'm liking this more and more. Keep it up![/QUOTE] LOL - actually Emma and Daniel would be completely legal over here in England (or even in Scotland!), with him being 16. Anyway - I'm enjoying this diary too - makes a change to see a totally unknown promotion (to me at any rate) written up, and done really well too. KUTGW

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Rob4590;208551]LOL - actually Emma and Daniel would be completely legal over here in England (or even in Scotland!), with him being 16. Anyway - I'm enjoying this diary too - makes a change to see a totally unknown promotion (to me at any rate) written up, and done really well too. KUTGW[/QUOTE] Ah yes, it's just us prudish, hung up Yanks that think nothing should be legal until 21. :rolleyes: (meant to be self-deprecating, nothing more...) Hey, maybe Daniel and Emma can star in the MOSC presentation of Equus! :p

[QUOTE=Rob4590;208551]LOL - actually Emma and Daniel would be completely legal over here in England (or even in Scotland!), with him being 16. Anyway - I'm enjoying this diary too - makes a change to see a totally unknown promotion (to me at any rate) written up, and done really well too. KUTGW[/QUOTE] I wasn't sure about the statutory rape laws in the UK / Scotland; when I wrote up that little scenario, I did think to look it up, but laziness won out. Oh well, I think that little side story still works; When thinking of Mr. Daniel Chord, I'm trying to imagine myself as a 16-year old pro wrestler, and the head booker just gave me Candice Michelle or Torrie Wilson or Trish Stratus as my manager...I'd be like a dog in heat! :D :D :D I imagine Daniel's been caught starring at EE's chest at least a few times (Buff Martinez, elbowing Daniel in the stomach, whispering: "Stop staring! Can you be any more obvious!?") Glad you're enjoying this hardcore mess of mine. Thanks for the kind words. Latah.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;208612]Ah yes, it's just us prudish, hung up Yanks that think nothing should be legal until 21. :rolleyes: (meant to be self-deprecating, nothing more...) Hey, maybe Daniel and Emma can star in the MOSC presentation of Equus! :p[/QUOTE] When Jack signed his contract for MOSC, he failed to notice "social director" as part of the job description. ;) ;) Hmmm, as long as Emma, and not Daniel, is the one to get nekid :D, maybe we can squeeze some funds into presenting MOSC: Hardcore Equus! It'll also give her a chance to improve on her acting (allegedly).

[B][CENTER]Welcome to… The OOC Gratuitous News Of The Week: Your #1 Source for CornellVerse Wrestling News For Week 1, January 2007[/CENTER][/B] [I]OOC FYI - My first post without gross amounts of dialogue! Anyways, taking a page from Adam’s ‘Watcher Diary’, I decided to make an effort to see what the other wrestling promotions worldwide are up to. This is probably the first game I’ve ever done so. Usually, I keep track of specific competition, but that’s it, so it’ll be interesting for me as well. Still, I’m writing this preface just to let you know what these weekly posts are about just in case they’re not your cup of tea, so you don’t have to waste your time reading this type of stuff. - I wrote this up in an effort to be extra-friendly to newcomers to TEW who may be intrigued with CornvellVerse, but don’t know much about it. This lead to a lot of redundancy, IMO, but it’s a one time thing, so I don’t mind (the redundant writing, not the weekly news). - And in MOSC competition related news, 21CW’s TV show drew an abysmal 0.05 rating (2500 viewers), which made Jack & co. VERY happy!!! BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!![/I] The following promotions worldwide are all attempting to fill out their rosters by bringing in new talent: USA - Supreme Wrestling Federation (SWF) - Total Championship Wrestling (TCW) Canada - North of the Border Pro Wrestling (NOTBPW) - Canadian Golden Combat (CGC) Japan - Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods (BHOTWG) - Inspire Diversity Group International (INSPIRE) - Pride Glory Honor Wrestling (PGHW) - 5 Star Supreme Wrestling (5SSW) [B][U]United Kingdom Promotions[/U][/B] [B]21st Century Wrestling (21CW)[/B] - Igor Ivanoff won the 21st Century United Kingdom title for the first time from Daniel Black Francis, who could not manage a single title defense. [B]Ring Of Fire (ROF)[/B] - Arson Wells has become the new head booker - Razor Valentine signs pay-per-appearance deal [B][U]United States Promotions[/U][/B] [B]Supreme Wrestling Federation (SWF)[/B] - signed road agent Pat Deacon to written deal - signed Jim Force to a written deal, stealing him from USPW; this marks a return to the SWF having worked there in the 1990’s - signed color commentator Queen Emily, though she had previously left the company in 2006 after a contract dispute - Kurt Laramee hotly-tipped to become a huge mega-star [B]Total Championship Wrestling (TCW)[/B] - signed manager Playboy Jake Sawyer to written deal, turning down Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling (CZCW) [B]United States Pro Wrestling (USPW)[/B] - Giant Redwood defeated Jim Force to win the USPW National title for the first time. Sadly, Force could not manage a single successful title defense; jobbing to Redwood must be the price you pay for signing with the competition! ;) [B]Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling (CZCW)[/B] - Shawn Gonzalez has become the new head booker [B]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling (RIPW)[/B] - Shane Sneer has become the new head booker [B][U]Canada Promotions[/U][/B] [B]North Of The Border Pro Wrestling (NOTBPW)[/B] - announcer Jerome Tanner has signed a written deal, stealing him from CGC - manager Adrian Garcia has signed a written deal, stealing him from CGC - Shooter Sean Deeley has signed a written deal, stealing him from CGC - Whippy The Clown has signed a written deal, stealing him from CGC - Frankie Perez has signed a written deal, stealing him from CZCW - Frankie Dee has signed a written deal [B]Canadian Charisma Championship Wrestling (4C)[/B] - manager Jenny Playmate has signed a pay-per-appearance deal - color commentator Roger Rogers has signed a pay-per-appearance deal - referee Andy Gordy appeared on a radio show, and mentioned that he & announcer Terry Smith have been having backstage problems recently [B][U]Japan Promotions[/U][/B] [B]5 Star Supreme Wrestling (5SSW)[/B] - Saeko Hiroyuki became the new 5 Star All-Asian title champion, defeating Yuma Maruya, who managed zero title defences - Kit Hatoyama and Rodriguez won the 5 Star Tag team titles from All Business (Tomoko Nagatsuka & Raku Makuda), who managed zero successful defences. [B]Warrior Engine XXV (WEXXV)[/B] - Saionji Omura appeared on a popular radio show, and revealed that he loves to debut in a new promotion, saying the thrill of making a debut brings out the best in him. - Burning EXILE has become the new head booker - Kinji Akamatsu has been released [B]Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods (BHOTWG)[/B] - signed manager Munenori Umari to written deal - Eisaku Hoshino has signed a short term deal - Takayuki 2000 turns down a deal due to his loyalty to GCG - Yasuhide Tayama turns down a deal due to his loyalty to GCG [B]Inspire Diversity Group International (INSPIRE)[/B] - signed manager / announcer Katsuhiko Shunsen to pay-per-appearance deal - referee Tsugiharu Odaka has signed a pay-per-appearance deal - Shingen Miyazaki signs a pay-per-appearance deal - Signed announcer Koyo Raikatuji to a pay-per-appearance deal - Naonobue Murkami turns down a deal by INSPIRE due to loyalty to GCG [B]Word Level Wrestling (WLW)[/B] - Haru Kurofuji suffered an strained bicep during a match, but fully recovered by the end of the week - New tag team debuted: The Exiles (Yuki Horigsohi & Americana) [B]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling (PGHW)[/B] - announcer Roku Yamazaki has signed a written deal, stealing him from Warrior Engine XXV - Tetsunori Yasuda hotly tipped to become a huge mega-star within the next five years [B]Golden Canvas Grappling (GCG)[/B] - Eagle Kawasawa suffered a Broken Collar Bone during a match, and will be out for two weeks [B][U]Europe Promotions[/U][/B] Ultimate Combat Ring (UCR) - New tag team debut: Team Dynasty (Jeri Behr & Geena) [B][U]Mexico Promotions[/U][/B] [B]South Of The Border Pro Wrestling (SOTBPW)[/B] - Tijuana Vampire appeared on a local TV show and put over Mexican Ghoul as a great person [B]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation (MPWF)[/B] - Marcos Flores has become the new head booker - signed color commentator Teadoro Nieto to a pay-per-appearance deal [B][U]Wrestling Television Ratings:[/U][/B] 1.) TCW Presents Total Wrestling drew a 27.15 rating (1,357,500 viewers) 2.) BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring drew an 11.86 rating (593,000 viewers) 3.) SWF Supreme TV drew a 9.50 rating (475,000 viewers) a.Drew a 0.23 rating in the UK Friday nights (11,500 viewers) 4.) PGHW The King’s Road drew an 8.61 rating (430,500 viewers) 5.) NOTBPW Championship Wrestling drew a 7.49 rating (374,500 viewers) a.Drew a 0.05 in the USA Saturday night (2,500 viewers) 6.) CGC Title Bout Wrestling drew a 4.47 rating (223,500 viewers) 7.) USPW American Wrestling drew a 4.30 rating (215,000 viewers) 8.) DAVE Danger Zone TV drew a 0.99 rating (49,500 viewers) 9.) GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas drew a 0.48 rating (24,000 viewers) 10.) SOTBPW Lucha Libre drew a 0.38 rating (19,000 viewers) 11.) UCR International Wrestling Superstars drew a 0.15 rating (7,500 viewers) 12.) 21CW Best Of British Wrestling drew a 0.05 rating (2,500 viewers) [I]Coming up next: Advertising our next show aka One poster to rule them all, one poster to...to...oh blast, I don't remember how the rest of it goes...[/I]

[I]OOC FYI: - I'm drawing a blank here...surely there must be some gratuitous information I can tell...OK, I got nothing...a sure sign that I should hit the sack now. Sleep is good...;) ;) [/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCEventPoster002.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]MOSC Civil War 002 Sunday, Week 2, January 2007 Phoenix Nights, North Region (UK)[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSC.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]My second show as head booker, and like last time, I’m excited and nervous all at once…let’s see how things unfold. I’m guessing that by the end of the night I’ll either be celebrating with Greg at the local tavern or I’ll need to up my blood pressure meds…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BernieEvans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/LawrenceYoung.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Bernie Evans: Welcome, MOSC fans, to Civil War Double-0 Two! Two-Hundred Eighty-Five hardcore fans have come out, in what will be a great night of MOSC action! I’m Bernie Evans, and joining me as always, my broadcast colleague, and self-proclaimed investigative journalist, Lawrence Young![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Lawrence Young: As always, I can’t wait for the action to begin Bernie. Like last time, we broadcasting LIVE over the internet on [url]www.mosc.com[/url]. And, you can even catch key matches from all our previous Civil War events in the archives section! [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: That’s right, Lawrence! And, just in case you missed it, we have two prestigious titles on the line tonight. Jeffery McPeterson will put his Blood & Beer title on the line against an unknown foe; an act of courage or arrogance from the young champion? Also, Monkey Business get their rematch for the MOSC UK Tag titles against the Bloody Prima Donnas: Buff Martinez and The Juicer. And what is the condition of The Highland Warrior, after suffering a brutal sneak attack from the returning JD Morgan? The answers to those questions will hopefully be revealed tonight![/COLOR] [I](Music hits…)[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/GeordieJimmyMorris.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore with JD Morgan and Geordie Jimmy Morris[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And the music of Moore Enterprises hits, which means…yes, there he is! Sports agent Mark Moore, is heading towards the ring with Old School, the team of JD Morgan, and Geordie Jimmy Morris![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Mark is wearing a neckbrace! It’s that bastard, the Highland Warrior’s fault![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: I think Mark Moore had it coming…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: You would, being the biased announcer that you are.[/COLOR] [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the team of Old School! The brawler from Newcastle, Geordie Jimmy Morris! And, MOSC’s prodigal son, who I have returned to our sacred battleground, a man unequaled in mat wrestling and submission wrestling, a man who loves to fight: Morgan! JD Morgan! When Morgan sneak attacked that coward The Highland Warrior last week… [I](Music Plays, Interrupting Mark Moore)[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]The Highland Warrior[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Wait! The bagpipes of Scotland…and there he is charging to the ring: it’s The Highland Warrior! He’s OK! He’s come to take revenge on his enemies![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: What the hell! Is that…is that a CLAYMORE?! What the hell is that maniac trying to do?! Someone arrest that barbarian before he kills someone!![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: The MOSC UK Champion is in the ring, Mark Moore and his clients circling the ring like vultures, but none dare get into the ring while the champion is brandishing a claymore![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Where’s security?! That man should be arrested, and committed…he’s snapped! A bloody madman…[/COLOR] [I]I still can’t believe Greg talked me into using his claymore as a prop, a part of me feels foolish to allow something like that. Then again, Greg wanted to make a point that “No one is more hardcore than MOSC!” Who am I to argue…My music hits; it's go time![/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jack Avatar, President of MOSC[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And now the president’s music is playing…and there he is! Jack Avatar, a microphone in his hand! What does he have to say?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Finally, someone with the authority to restore order![/COLOR] [B]Jack Avatar:[/B] Now hold it! Hold it! Just wait a goddamn minute! Warrior, it’s clear that you want a piece of JD Morgan for sneak attacking you last week. Even though you attacked ME last week, as the president of MOSC I have a job to do, so this is what’s going to happen. Tonight, in our main event, it’ll be the team of Old School: Geordie Jimmy Morris and JD Morgan vs. The Highland Warrior, and the man you defeated last week, “The Tower Of London”, Daniel Patterson! [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Unbelievable! What an unbelievable main event![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Quiet Bernie! The president is still speaking![/COLOR] [B]Jack Avatar:[/B] But there’s something else I have in mind…last week, when you Warrior attacked me, I must admit, you made me see that MOSC is hardcore. So, in the interest of hardcore, I’m going to order a series of matches. You see, the friend and associate who convinced me to invest in MOSC, Marcel, who made his fortune selling cheese, informed me of the legendary rivalry Warrior and JD Morgan had nearly two decades ago, in the infancy of MOSC. Well, I watched the old tapes, the old matches, and decided that no definitive winner emerged. So, I think it’s time to renew that rivalry, and I will make sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there can be only one! So starting with our next show, JD Morgan…The Highland Warrior, a hardcore seven match series, for the MOSC UK Championship! [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: What incredible news! The president has put his foot down and ordered The Highland Warrior and JD Morgan to do battle once more, the UK Championship at stake![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Will you shut up! The president isn’t done talking, you impolite twit![/COLOR] [B]Jack Avatar:[/B] But, let me warn you…it would behoove either one of you to win the series as fast as possible, because the longer it goes, the more hardcore each match becomes…and if you two actually get to match seven, may heaven help you… [I](Jack Avatar leaves…Mark Moore and Old School follow, Warrior poses for the audience with his claymore)[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: The raw intensity of the Warrior…the technical prowess of Morgan…I can’t wait for the seven match series to begin![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: What exciting news by the president! But I’m more concerned about tonight…why would he put Warrior and Patterson on the same team, after last week’s match?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Why indeed?[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]The opening segment accomplished a lot, but it didn’t seem to go over as well as last show when I got attacked by Warrior…maybe I should make 'the president gets beat up' a weekly event?[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JayB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/Bruiser.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jay B vs. Bruiser[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And, our first match-up is underway: Jay B faces Bruiser in a hardcore match…an intriguing match-up wouldn’t you say?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Oh absolutely; you’ve got a decent all-round wrestler in Jay B, and Bruiser…Bruiser’s just a psychopathic brawler. So far, it seems to be an even match…neither one gaining a definitive advantage.[/COLOR] [I]I expected more from Jay and Bruiser; they’re two guys on the roster the audience doesn’t seem to s#$% on, and both are slightly more refined and experienced skill-wise than a majority of our roster. That’s not saying much, relatively speaking. Bruiser got busted open when his attempted chair shot missed and bounced off the ropes, clocking him in the head. Despite this mistake, Bruiser would still eventually get the pinfall victory in this mercifully short match.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: E[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]I’m sitting in my make-shift office. It’s actually a stage area, with cheap office props from the sixties to make it look like an office; as long as the cameramen shoot this from the right distance and angle, things should be fine. Or so I thought…naturally, I failed to take into account Murphy’s Law. There’s a knock on my door. I tell whoever it is to come in. The door struggles to come open, then the entire wall falls down; essentially ruining the “illusion” that I was in an office, exposing everything to be a cheap stage area with a desk! Naturally, my blood pressure rose to new heights. I beckon the cameraman to close up immediately, in a feeble attempt at damage control. Oh well, like all live entertainment, the show must go on…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheJuicer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BuffMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore with the Bloody Prima Donnas and President Jack Avatar[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] “Mr. Moore, the Bloody Prima Donnas…please come in.” I said. Mark Moore comes in quickly, followed by Buff Martinez and The Juicer. “Mr. Avatar, representing Moore Enterprises, on behalf of my clients, the MOSC UK Tag Team champions, the Bloody Prima Donnas, I have a humble request. Regarding tonight’s match with Monkey Business, we’d like the match to be a First Blood match!” “A first blood match, eh? Hmmm….you know what, your request is accepted!” “Thank you so much President Avatar! Let’s go boy!” “Uh, Mark? Buff?” The Juicer exclaimed. “What is it, Juicer? Please, make it quick.” Mark asked. “What are those?” Juicer asked, pointing into space. “Can you be more specific?” Mark inquired. “Those…quotation marks that we’re speaking in.” “Huh,…what are you talking about?” Mark asked confusedly. “They’re right there! Can’t you see them? The words we’re speaking,…the sentences; they’re in quotation marks, right over there.” “Have you gone mad?” Buff asked. “NO! They’re right there! Now there are exclamation marks, probably because I’m yelling! Can’t you see them? Blast it, I’m not going mad!” Mark intervened. “I think we should get ready for our match.” “BUT THEY’RE RIGHT THERE! AND NOW MY WORDS ARE ALL IN ‘CAPITALS’, PROBABLY BECAUSE I’M SCREAMING!!!” [I]I wasn’t expecting this improvisational promo by The Juicer! At first, I was furious with his stunt...at least, I think it was a stunt. But, as he kept going on with his strange, disturbing ramblings, I thought there was something entertaining about it, so my anger quickly subsided. Besides, I was much angrier about my office being destroyed to be mad at him, and his improv actually seemed to come off well, relatively speaking of course…[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jeffery McPeterson[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And here comes the MOSC Blood & Beer Champion, Jeffery McPeterson.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: One of our youngest, most promising stars, in my opinion.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: You may be right, and he’s got a microphone.[/COLOR] [B]Jeffery McPeterson: [/B]Let’s face it; I’m the greatest MOSC Blood & Beer Champion of all time, the greatest hardcore wrestler, a man who’s in-ring skills are unparalleled! Last week, I defeated that chump, loser, and embarrassment to pro wrestling, Daniel Chord. Tonight, I challenge anyone in the back to face me, because let’s face it: I won’t lose! [B][U][SIZE="4"]Rating: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/EmmaEvans.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Emma Evans[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And the music of Emma Evans just came on.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: And look, there come the double d’s…they’re still coming out…still coming out...and the rest of Emma just appeared![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Will you stop![/COLOR] [B]Emma Evans:[/B] Jeffery, you beat my client Daniel Chord last week; that much is true. Of course, you left out the part where you cheated to do it. Tonight, another client of mine will beat you, and bring the MOSC Blood & Beer title home to the Evans family. He is one of MOSC exciting new stars, Hristoferos Fang! [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/HristoferosFang-1.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Hristoferos Fang[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And there’s Hristoferos Fang, making his way to the ring![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Her-Hruh-Hri-sto-fur…oh, bloody hell I give up! What type of name is that?![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: It’s Greek![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: And how the bloody hell do you know that?![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Aren’t you supposed to be the investigative journalist?![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Shut up, Bernie! The match is getting started.[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Rating: E[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/EmmaEvans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/HristoferosFang-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCBloodBeer.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][I][SIZE="5"]Emma Evans managing Hristoferos Fang vs. Jeffery McPeterson for the MOSC Blood & Beer Title[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER] [I]And I thought the match between Jay B and Bruiser was bad. This match was inconceivably worse! Jeffery needs to lose the belt soon, he just doesn’t have the in-ring skills to be a champion. The crowd let him know it, and not in a good way. Fang is a good performer, but is relatively unknown, and it didn’t help that the two clearly don’t click as opponents. Unfortunately, I booked this ‘worst match of the year’ candidate to go ten minutes, which was about 9 minutes too long…[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And there’s a low blow! A low blow by McPeterson![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Fang will be singing soprano in the shower for a week![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And now McPeterson just grabbed a lead pipe…he smashes it across Fang’s skull! He’s busted open! McPeterson goes for the cover! Forget about it, this match is over![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Make that two successful title defences for McPeterson![/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: F+[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]We cut to a pre-recorded montage of Emma Evans promoting the brand new MOSC magazine, which happens to have a nice spread of Emma in a glamour lingerie shoot. Heh, I bet Daniel will ask for several free copies…[/I][B][U](Rating: C)[/U][/B] [I](Monkey Business is seen backstage, doing hindu squats)[/I] [B]Shane:[/B]No, Tom! I told you, no! [B]Tom:[/B] But Shane, it just re-opened at the local independent theater! Tickets are only $1.00! [B]Shane:[/B]NO! I told you, I’m not going to see ‘Brokeback Mountain’ with you! [B]Tom:[/B] But tickets are only $1.00, and if you bring a friend, the second ticket if free! And, you get free popcorn! Besides, I hear it’s a powerful romance! Like ‘Lord of the Rings: Return of the King’! Like ‘Transamerica’! Like ‘Deliverance’! Like… [B]Shane:[/B] What is wrong with you, man! For the last time: NO! Now, get your head straight you…clown! President Avatar has made our re-match tonight for the UK Tag Team titles a first blood match! You know what means?! We have to get our minds focused, our spirits ready, to make those bastards bleed for what they did to us last week! And then we’ll make them bleed some more, to become tag team champions again. [B]Tom: [/B]Uh, Shane? [B]Shane:[/B] What… [B]Tom: [/B]Can we stop squatting now? [B]Shane:[/B] Yes, let’s take a break before our match… [I](an awkward moment of silence)[/I] [B]Shane:[/B] Tom… [B]Tom:[/B] Yes, Shane? [B]Shane: [/B]If we win tonight…I’ll… [B]Tom:[/B] You’ll what? [B]Shane:[/B] I’ll…go…see ‘Brokeback Mountain’ with you… [B]Tom:[/B] OH, SHANE! [I](Tom makes a gesture to hug Shane. Shane Hannigans pulls out a super soaker!(OOC Comment: Don't ask from where! :eek: ))[/I] [B]Shane:[/B] Back up! [B]Tom: [/B]But… [B]Shane: [/B]I SAID BACK UP! Get ready to go to the ring! We have a match to win! Now, BACK UP! [B]Tom: [/B]OK, OK! (Tom leaves for the ring entrance) [B]Shane: [/B]AND FOR THE LAST TIME; FRODO AND SAM…AREN’T… LOVERS! [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: ...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: Uuuuhhhh…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: …Yeah…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: …[/COLOR] [I]When Shane and Tom asked me for permission to improvise, I had no idea they would go in such a strange, strange direction. To tell you the truth, like my announce team, I’m speechless, so I’ll say nothing more…[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheJuicer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BuffMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/ShaneHannigans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TomFoolery.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCUKTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Mark Moore managing the Bloody Prima Donnas vs. Monkey Business for the MOSC UK Tag Team titles[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And there are your NEW MOSC UK Tag Team champions, the Bloody Prima Donnas, and their manager Mark Moore.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Monkey Business doesn’t have a prayer of winning this match![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And here comes Tom Foolery, followed by Shane…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Is Shane still pointing his super soaker at Tom?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Yes…anyways, this match is set to get underway…and look at The Juicer with his beer can…HE’S GETTING READY TO HIT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD WITH IT!?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: IT’S A FIRST BLOOD MATCH!? IF HE BUSTS HIMSELF OPEN, IT’S OVER!![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Mark Moore and Buff Martinez both knock the beer can out of his hand. The Juicer is arguing with his teammates…sounds like he’s yelling about ‘capital letters and quotation marks’…and Monkey Business attacks from behind, taking advantage of their distracted foes![/COLOR] [I]Based on last weeks match, I knew what to expect. In fact, based on last weeks match, I was torn on booking this again. On one hand, it makes sense from a storyline perspective for the formers champs to get a rematch. On the other hand, it’s a horrible match-up. And the crowd love to boo babyface Tom. Like almost all MOSC matches I’ve booked, I let this one go six minutes…[/I] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: The Juicer picks up Tom Foolery in a bear hug, impressive that he’s able to get Tom up like that, and wrap his arm around him…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Considering he’s so fat![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Yes, and Buff Martinez has the ring bell…comes off the ropes, and HIT’S TOM WITH THAT ANGLED FLYING FOREARM WITH THE RINGBELL!!! THE ‘BLOODY HELL’ WITH THE RING BELL! AND TOM FOOLERY IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN! THIS MATCH IS OVER! THE BLOODY PRIMA DONNAS RETAIN THEIR TITLES![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: WILL YOU STOP SCREAMING?! I’M SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Sorry…[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: E[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Anticipating the crappiness of this match, I had Emma come out and throw free t-shirts at the audience for a few minutes [/I][B](RATING: C)[/B],[I] followed by a video hyping the four stars in the main event [/I][B](RATING: D-)[/B]. [I]Hopefully, the main event can push this show into respectable territory…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/GeordieJimmyMorris.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/DannyPatterson.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore managing Old School vs. The Highland Warrior and Danny Patterson[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: The Highland Warrior comes out with Danny Patterson, and can these two giants among men co-exist in this match?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: If they want a chance of beating Old School, they better find a way to co-exist![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: I have to believe that despite their differences, Warrior and Patterson respect one another enough to work together as a team.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Are you kidding? Those two egomaniacs won’t be able work together, and you know it. It’s only a matter of time now…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Old School, with Mark Moore have come to the ring, and all four are going at it. The bell hasn’t even rung yet, and these four are going at it. Morgan and Warrior, Patterson and Morris, pounding away at one another.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: The match hasn’t even started yet![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And referee Scott Gregory has called for the match to start, even though all four competitors are fighting all around the ring. Patterson just threw Morris into the ring steps…and Morgan just grabbed a steel chair and whacked Warrior across the skull![/COLOR] [I]This match basically came down to organized chaos, with tons of weapons, and all four men blading, Mark Moore getting hit by a cane to his face, Geordie going through the announce table… You couldn’t overbook this one much more. Danny Patterson especially looked strong in this type of match. The referee eventually got ‘accidentally’ knocked out, and the four just continued to brawl to end the show. Officially, the match was ruled a no contest.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]FINAL RATING: E+[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]I ended up going to the local tavern despite the pouring rain; not to celebrate, but rather to drink my sorrows away. Not that tonight's show was horrible, but it was definitely worse than the first one. So many things went wrong, and it gives me cause for concern...something to ponder for the next few days. In the meantime, a nice pint will cheer me up. At least for awhile...[/I]

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;209229]Hey, look on the bright side...no show in which I rate a mention can be all that bad! :D[/QUOTE] Well, to be perfectly honest, if you had not mentioned that JD Morgan was a former UK Champ, I probably would never have noticed, and would have written it in that manner. I wouldn't have thought to look his his former title history, or to even look that far back into it. Besides, I always knew you made your fortune in cheese! :p

[CENTER][B]Standing Still[/B] MOSC Headquarters [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] Jeffery McPeterson[/CENTER] “So, what do you think boss? Match of the night?” Jeffery asked me, a serious expression on his face. I continued to write at my computer, multi-tasking as best I could. “What do you think?” “Heh, that’s what I thought. So, about my push to main event status…” “Hey, Jeffery?” I interrupted. “Yeah, boss?” he inquired. “Are you going to be in my office the day after every show, talking about how good your match was?” I asked. “Yeah, well, why wouldn’t I?” Jeffery asked incredulously. “I mean, let’s face it. I’m your #1 guy, the past, present, and future of MOSC…” “You need to drop the Blood & Beer title.” I interrupted. “What? Since when?” Jeffery asked, honestly confused. “Since last night, seriously though…” I put on my best fake smile. “Jeffery, the Blood & Beer title is for midcarders; you can’t main event with it, so you need to lose the belt.” “Oh…but I was thinking that I could bring it with me, then we could do a ‘champion vs. champion’ match.” Jeffery said. I put on my best fake laughter. “Jeffery! Those type of matches are yesterdays news; SWF may do them, but we’re not SWF. We’re not sports entertainment; we’re better. We’re hardcore. And being hardcore, if you’re to go on to main event status some time in the future, you need to drop the Blood & Beer title.” Jeffery had a suspicious look on his face. “I don’t know…” “Then it’s settled!” I interrupted, putting on my best fake smile once more. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] The Highland Warrior[/CENTER] “Come!” I said. The door opened to reveal the massive frame of The Highland Warrior, coffee in hand. “Jack, how are you…what’s wrong with your eyes?” “Nothing…why?” “They’re all red!” “I didn’t sleep last night…” Jeffery made his way for the door. “I’ll see you guys later; things to do, places to see.” As Jeffery rudely slammed the door behind him, Warrior sat down at the chair opposite my desk, and took a deep breath. “I take it you’re not happy with last night’s show.” “Is it that obvious?” “Look, it wasn’t THAT bad.” I didn’t know what to say to that. Truth be told, depending on a certain point of view, Warrior was right. The show didn’t hurt our popularity; however, it didn’t help our popularity either, which made me angry. It made me feel like we flushed $10,000+ down the toilet. Mentor always told me to look at the glass as half full, rather than half empty. Still… I sighed. “You’re right, but I’d like for us to be better.” “You’re not the only one." Warrior paused for a moment to gulp his coffee. "Look, before we get down to business, let me say this; before you got here, for months, we were slowly but surely killing ourselves. We lost a lot of key personnel to 21CW, and when that happened, we lost popularity with every show we…I booked. The losses were just to damn great for me to book my way out of.” Warrior took another gulp of coffee. “At one time, we had as many as 1,000 fans watching a live show. Now, we’re lucky to get 300. So from my perspective, last night’s show wasn’t bad. Not at all; we’re telling some entertaining stories in and out of the ring, and that makes me happy. As far as I’m concerned, we’ve had two good shows in a row, and…” “And…” “There’s hope; hope for the future of this promotion.” I sighed once more. “You’re right, you’re right…heh, I guess even Sean McFly has his off nights.” I said, a little bit more chipper. “Rarely, but it happens.” Warrior answered. I sat back in my chair, and looked Warrior straight in the eye. “So, I have another crazy idea…” “Yeah, what?” Warrior asked. “Do you like half hour shows?”

[CENTER]Welcome to… The OOC Gratuitous News Of The Week: Your #1 Source for CornellVerse Wrestling News For Week 2, January 2007[/CENTER] [B][U]US Promotions[/U][/B] SWF - Manager Carl Batch was signed to a written deal by SWF, stealing him from DAVE - SWF have signed Darryl Devine to a written deal, stealing him from USPW and 4C TCW - Sign American Elemental to a written deal, stealing him from Japanese promotion WLW, where he wrestled as Americana - TCW sign super-hot manager Blonde Bombshell to a written deal; this marks her second time with the company after leaving in April of 2006, unhappy with life on the road. DAVE - It is predicted that Hector Galindo will be a break-out star in a few years USPW - The Lord Of War began their first reign as USPW World Tag Team Champions, defeating The Towers Of Pain, who failed to make a single defence. - The Sports America TV Network have issued a warning to USPW, warning them that if ratings don’t improve, the show may be pulled AAA - Miss Mexico appeared on a local TV show, and put over Tsuki Kawamata as a great person NYCW - Team Zero Tolerance, Rick Sanders and Honest Frank, made an impressive debut by winning the NYCW Tag Team titles from Wiley Coyote, who managed no title defences; this marks their first time as tag team champions RIPW - Signed Roger Dodger to a PPA deal; he continues to work for NYCW on a PPA deal [B][U]Canadian Promotions[/U][/B] NOTBPW - Alysian Scottsfield sustained a Bruised Eye socket during a match, but is able to work through the injury - Emma Bitch became the new NOTBPW Women’s champion, defeating Melody Cuthill, who managed only one title defence; this is the first time Emma has ever held the title [B][U]Japanese Promotions[/U][/B] BHOTWG - BHOTWG have completed the signing of Samoan Machine to a written deal, stealing him from GCG and INSPIRE - Color Commentator Shirosama Ezakiya has signed a written deal - Sign road agent Eisuke Yoshinobu to a written deal - It is rumored that midcarder Fukusaburu Inao is in line for a huge push - Hell Monkey has signed a PPA deal; he will continue to work with WLW, for whom he also has a PPA deal - Golden Scorpion is predicted to be a break-out star in the next few years INSPIRE - Kiminobu Kuroki turns down a chance to join INSPIRE due to his loyalty to GCG - Yosuke Narita turns down INSPIRE, remaining loyal to WLW PGHW - Yosuke Narita turns down PGHW, remaining loyal to WLW - Sign Koshiro Ino to Short Term deal Hinote Dojo - Signed color commentator Takayuki Kajiwara to a PPA deal. He is also employed by WLW on a PPA deal WLW - Road agent Eisuke Yoshinobu turns down WLW, feeling they’re too small for his services - Some insiders are worried by Koki Ishibashi’s schedule, concerned that he may injure himself at his current pace (FYI: His current fatigue is rated a ‘C’) 5SSW - Road agent Eisuke Yoshinobu turns down 5SSW, feeling they’re too small for him GCG - The Natural has signed a PPA deal w/ CGC; he also continues to work w/ NOTBPW on a PPA deal [B][U]Mexican Promotions[/U][/B] SOTBPW - El Diamante Azul on a radio interview revealed he hates debuting in a new promotion, as nerves always throws off his game. - A newly formed tag team called Death Squad, consisting of Cyclone and Dark Magik, were officially introduced [U][B]Miscellaneous / Independent News[/B][/U] - Sean McFly Looking Abroad – it is heavily rumored McFly would like a job with a top Eastern promotion (i.e. he’s now available to work in Japan) - The unemployed ‘The Wizard of Ottawa’ took part in a radio interview, and revealed that he gets very nervous before matches, especially when he is pretty high up the card.” [U][B]Wrestling Television Ratings[/B][/U] 1.) TCW Presents Total Wrestling – 26.97 rating (1,348,500 viewers) 2.) BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring – 11.93 rating (596,500 viewers) 3.) SWF Supreme TV – 9.61 rating (480,500 viewers), drew 0.21 rating in UK (11,500 viewers) 4.) PGHW The King’s Road – 8.55 rating (427,500 viewers) 5.) NOTBPW Championship Wrestling – 7.09 rating (354,500 viewers), drew 0.05 rating in USA (2,500 viewers) 6.) USPW American Wrestling – 4.53 rating (226,500 viewers) 7.) CGC Title Bout Wrestling – 4.42 rating (221,000 viewers) 8.) DAVE Danger Zone TV – 0.96 rating (48,000 viewers) 9.) GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas – 0.63 rating (31,500 viewers) 10.) SOTBPW Lucha Libre – 0.38 rating (19,000 viewers) 11.) UCR International Wrestling Superstars – 0.13 (6,500 viewers) 12.) 21CW Best Of British Wrestling – 0.05 rating (2,500 viewers) PPV Summary - SWF When Hell Freezes Over (Thursday, Week 2, January 2007), Buyrate: 5.82 - NOTBPW Big City Brawl (Saturday, Week 2, January 2007), Buyrate: 0.35

[B][CENTER]MOSC Civil War 003 Friday, Week 3, January 2007 Caledonian Club, Scotland[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSC.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Our first show in Scotland; my original plan was to raise our popularity in one single region as quickly as possible. My chosen region, over our home Scotland, was Northern UK, because: 1.) we’re just as popular in Northern UK as we are in Scotland, 2.) Northern UK has a larger population (statistically speaking), and 3.) Northern UK is more affluent (statistically). So in theory, we have more fans in Northern UK that would be willing to shell out $6 to go see us live. However, this ends tonight, I cleaned my desk early this week, and re-discovered Warrior’s wonderful owner goals. One of those goals is that we must be more popular in our home region…our home region…as in Scotland…oh s#$%! So until further notice, all future events will be in Scotland. Time to cross my fingers, and hope this half hour event works; on with the show…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BernieEvans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/LawrenceYoung.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][I][SIZE="5"]Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Bernie Evans: MOSC fans, welcome to another exciting addition of Civil War, edition Double-0 Three!!! Nearly Two-Hundred Fifty strong are here for another great night of MOSC action! I’m Bernie Evans, and joining me as always, my broadcast colleague, Lawrence Young![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Lawrence Young: You forgot respected investigative journalist Bernie! Anyways, as always, we broadcasting LIVE on our website: [url]www.mosc.com[/url]. We have it all: archived matches, message boards, and my favorite section…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Yes?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Emma Evans gallery section! [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: You’ll never grow up Lawrence. Anyways, MOSC Blood & Beer champion Jeffery McPeterson faces one half of the MOSC UK Tag Team champion, Buff Martinez, in a ladder match! And the hardcore best of seven series for the MOSC UK Championship begins tonight, as The Highland Warrior and JD Morgan continue their historic rivalry, which began nearly two decades ago, in the beginnings of MOSC! Tonight is a hardcore match, but remember what the president of MOSC, Jack Avatar said; as the series progresses, the matches will become hardcore. Who knows what the next match will be? [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/ShaneHannigans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TomFoolery.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Monkey Business[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [I](We’re backstage, where we see Monkey Business tip toeing down the hallway. They’re wearing fishing goggles, and super soakers are strapped to their backs)[/I] [B]Tom:[/B] … [B]Shane (whispering):[/B] Now, Tom, I know you’re disappointed we didn’t get to see ‘Brokeback Moutain’, but the deal last week was that we would go see it if we won the match, and the UK Tag titles. [B]Tom:[/B] … [B]Shane (whispering):[/B] Since we lost the match, we have no choice but to steal the tag titles back, and return them home with us.” [B]Tom:[/B] … [B]Shane (whispering): [/B]Remember; Concealment and theatrics are powerful weapons. We alone enjoy the 69th freedom. We alone have a license to use water pistols. We are one with the shadows. No one knows we exist. We are one with the night…Tom Foolery, Shane Hannigans, we are Tom Clancy’s splinter cells.” [B]President Avatar:[/B] Hey, guys, what are you up too? [B]Tom: [/B]GAAAIIIEEEE!!! [I](Shane quickly covers Tom’s mouth, and looks away from Jack, pretending he’s not there)[/I] [B]President Avatar: [/B]Guys? Shane? Tom? Are you OK? [B]Tom:[/B] mmmmmm!!! [B]Shane:[/B] … [B]President Avatar:[/B] OK, then… [I](President Avatar continues walking down the hall, Shane uncovers Toms mouth and gestures for him to be quiet. They continue tip toeing down the hall).[/I] [B]Shane: [/B](whispering) You nearly ruined the entire operation! Focus! No one must know we’ve been here tonight! [B]Emma Evans: [/B]Shane! Tom! How are you two doing? [B]Tom: [/B]GAAAIIIEEE!!! [I](Shane quickly covers Tom’s mouth, and looks away from Emma, pretending she’s not there)[/I] [B]Emma Evans: [/B]Shane? Tom? Are you guys OK? [B]Tom: [/B]Mmph! Mmph! Mmm-mmm-mmm!!! [B]Shane:[/B] … [B]Emma Evans[/B]: You two are acting really strange tonight… [I](Emma Evans continues walking down the hall, Shane uncovers Toms mouth and gestures for him to be quiet. They continue tip toeing down the hall).[/I] [B]Shane:[/B] We were almost detected that time! Pay close attention…we must be one with our surroundings. [I](Shane bumps into a large trash can, which topples over and starts rolling down the hall, which crashes into a large coat rack, causing it fall and crash, metal coat hangars clanging all over the place).[/I] [B]Shane: [/B]Blast! Thwarted by…by…a killer trash can! We’ve been detected! Abort the mission! Abort! Abort! [B]Tom:[/B] Run away! Run away! Run away! [I](Monkey Business runs down the hall in the direction they came from)[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D+[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jeffery McPeterson[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: The MOSC Blood & Beer champion, Jeffery McPeterson comes out, looking as smug as ever.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: And why shouldn’t he be smug; like the man says, he’s the greatest MOSC Blood & Beer champion of all time.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And the champion has a few words for us…[/COLOR] [B]Jeffery McPeterson:[/B] As the past, present, and future of MOSC, your greatest MOSC Blood & Beer champion is ready to take his game to another level. Buff Martinez…he’s not bad. He’s halfway decent, but let’s face it, if Mark Moore wants Moore Enterprises to take over MOSC, he should have signed Jeffery McPeterson! Not that he could afford my services, but… [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And Moore Enterprise music interrupts McPeterson, as Buff Martinez makes his way to the ring carrying a ladder! The Juicer and Mark Moore are following him. And Jeffery just left the ring, and grabs a ladder for himself…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I’m very supportive of Moore Enterprises, but there’s no need for them to be out here.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheJuicer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BuffMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCBloodBeer.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore & The Juicer managing Buff Martinez vs. Jeffery McPeterson for the MOSC Blood & Beer title[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And this ladder match is underway, and they begin the match by swinging their ladders at one another!!! It’ll be interesting if The Juicer or Mark Moore get involved…[/COLOR] [I]Eight minutes of crap! I’m convinced that Jeffery McPeterson is an abysmal in-ring worker that has no right to be in the midcard, much less a champion. As usual, the audience let Jeffery know that he sucks more than...poop. And to top that all off, Buff and Jeffery have no chemistry, and it showed in their performance. I'm hoping Buff will be a better champion than Jeffery; at the very least, the MOSC crowds respect Buff...[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Buff and Jeffery are at the top of the ladder, slugging it out! Wait…Buff hooks him, and superplexes him off the ladder. Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Both men are down! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Come on Jeffery! Dig deep, and get up![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Buff gets up first! He’s making his way up the ladder[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Get up, Jeffery! Get up! Your belt is on the line![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Buff is at the top…Jeffery is getting up, and is tipping the ladder over, but it’s too late! Buff falls ot the canvas, the MOSC Blood & Beer title in his hands. Buff Martinez has done it! He has won the Blood & Beer championship![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Jeffery was cheated! He was cheated, I say![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Are you blind? Mark Moore and The Juicer didn’t get involved during the match at all.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Well, Jeffery was still cheated.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Buff Martinez…one half to the tag team champions, and also the Blood & Beer champion…is this the year of Buff Martinez and Moore Enterprises?![/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B][U]RATING: E-[/U][/B][/SIZE] [I]I had no idea how good or bad the Buff Martinez / Jeffery McPeterson match would be, so we cut to the MOSC magazine promotion we did last week, which Lawrence did a great job of talking up [/I][B][U](RATING: C-)[/U][/B][I]and as soon as that was done, Emma came out to throw free t-shirts at the crowd [/I] [B][U](RATING: C)[/U][/B]. [I]I hoped the saturation of Emma Evans would wash the taste of previous match crap out of our fans. If there's one thing I've learned: cult audiences like their TnA. We then moved onto our main event…[/I] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: JD Morgan awaits the MOSC UK Champion The Highland Warrior; Mark Moore at ringside…and he must be happy.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Could you imagine if JD Morgan won this series? It would mean Moore Enterprises would have all the gold MOSC has to offer.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And that prospect must make Mark Moore giddy…and the Scottish bagpipes are playing, which signals the entrance of The Highland Warrior.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: If he brings that claymore out with him…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: No claymore this time; just the flag of Scotland as usual, and the MOSC UK Champion around his waist…and both men are in the ring, starring each other down.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore managing JD Morgan vs. The Highland Warrior Hardcore Match #1, Best Of Seven Hardcore Series[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="NAVY"]LY: And we’ve got the power of the Warrior versus the technical skill of Morgan, just like it was years ago.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And they lock up…and Warrior shoves JD down to the mat! Obviously the power of the Warrior is his greatest advantage.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: But, the longer this goes, the more the advantage switches to Morgan. Morgan is more refined in skill, lighter, quicker, and definitely has more stamina.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: No question.[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]LY: And that’s not even his greatest advantage…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And just what would be Morgan’s greatest advantage, as Warrior gets Morgan in the corner, and pounds away at Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Well, let’s face it; the Highland Warrior is a brainless barbarian! A million dollar body, and a penny for a brain![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Why don’t you tell him that to his face?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: After that savage came out here last week with a claymore?! No thank you…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Morgan now showing the advantage, taking Warrior down with arm drags…and now a hip toss. And those leverage principles are what Morgan needs to use to his advantage…[/COLOR] [I]Match of the night unfolded before my eyes, on par with the Warrior / Patterson match a few week ago. Then again, that’s not exactly saying much. Finish came when Morgan tried to put Warrior through the announce table with his own finishing maneuver. Warrior fought his way out, and returned the favor with a Highland Fling through the announce table, and the pinfall victory. Warrior’s music played as his arm was raised in victory, but then my music interrupted…it’s go time![/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D[/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Jack Avatar, President Of MOSC[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And here comes the president of MOSC, Jack Avatar! I wonder what news the president has in store for us?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Maybe if you’d shut up, we can all find out![/COLOR] [B]Jack Avatar[/B]: Congratulations, Warrior…Bravo! An excellent match; I can’t say I’m happy with the outcome…I have a lot of money on JD Morgan kicking your ass and winning this series. But the hardcore series isn’t over; in fact, it’s just begun! So, I suggest you both rest up, because in our next installment of Civil War, in match #2 of the hardcore best of seven series, JD Morgan, and The Highland Warrior will face each other inside a steel cage! [U][B][SIZE="4"]Rating: D+[/SIZE][/B][/U] [B][U][SIZE="5"]Final Rating: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Greg and I agreed to go get a drink at the local tavern after the show…[/I]

[B][CENTER]A Woman Scorned[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Greg and I stopped by a place called “The Horseshoe Bar” in Glasgow for some food and drink after Civil War 003. Greg was in a mood to celebrate after putting on a good match with JD; I was in a mood for a drink, period. Not that I was in a bad mood. I thought tonight’s show was as good as the first one, and we re-established ourselves in a position where we can either build some momentum or lose it. I just hope we don't lose it, like last time. Booking a half hour show made things much simpler, considering the many limitations of our roster from top to bottom. The place was rather crowded, but Greg and I grabbed a corner table and ordered a pitcher of ale. Some people recognized “The Highland Warrior” treating him like a popular buddy; it reminded me of ‘Norm’ from “Cheers”. “So, what did you think of tonight?” Greg asked. “Better…back on the right track, though there are some tough decision to make for next time…Uppercut told me on the way out that he thinks we used Daniel too much in his dark matches. And I can’t help but think that they’re dragging our overall show down. I’m actually torn, because I want the kid to develop as quickly as possible, but the truth of the matter is that MOSC is not the ideal place to do it…” “What would be the ideal place?” Greg asked. “Don’t take it personally,” I prefaced, “but a promotion with tons of talent and money. If I had to choose any one on the planet, I’d say NOTBPW; if the Stones can’t teach Daniel to wrestle, no one can.” I gulped down my mug of ale; before I came to Scotland, I never thought much of ale, but in the past few weeks I’d developed a taste for it. “I'm looking forward to the rest of your matches with Morgan; the crowd seem into it, especially with every match becoming more hardcore." Another pause, another sip. "So, your turn; what did you think of tonight’s event?” I asked. The Highland Warrior gave a small smile. “I thought it was pretty good. I more or less agree with everything you just mentioned, and I also agree with Uppercut. I say we either axe Daniel’s dark matches or at least make them a lot shorter….and…What the f#$%?!” At that precise moment, a woman I’d never seen before came up to us and threw a beer at Greg, drenching him in alcohol. Her green eyes flashed with bitterness, and her matty dark hair made her look that much less attractive. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/GeriSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Warrior looked at his assailant, rage in his eyes. The anger however disappered immediately, replaced by recognization and shock. “Geri! What do you think you’re doing, woman?!” “Fancy meeting you here, Greg! I saw tonight’s event. Not bad, but it would have been much better if I was in the show.” I turned back between the woman and Greg; she looked familiar, but I couldn’t place her. Greg saw my confused looks, and introduced us. “Jack Avatar, Geri Smith…Geri Smith, Jack Avatar.” “The new head booker, right?” Geri asked. “I’ll let you know that your boss fired the best manager on the roster…” “That’s not exactly what happened.” interrupted Greg. “Hmph! Say whatever makes you feel better, Greg! Mr. Avatar, if you want to hire a REAL manager, much better than that snake Mark Moore, or that brainless b#$%@ Emma Evans, give me a call.” Geri said, thrusting a card into my face. “I’ll keep it under advisement.” I said, gingerly taking her card. Geri Smith turned back to Greg. “Good night, Greg. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” With those parting words, she left for the exit. “What was all that about? What did she warn you about?” I inquired. Greg sighed. “In early 2006, even before Jeff Nova bought 21CW, Geri’s contract was up for renewal; I wanted to sign her, but she was asking for far too much money, and wasn’t willing to negotiate. I had to let her go. When I did, she “warned me” that MOSC would fall into ruin without her. Ironically, she was somewhat correct, though I don’t think it’s because she left…it’s a shame though, because she really was a good manager, though not as easy as the eyes as Emma…heh, heh, heh.” “What’s so funny?” “I was just thinking about the old days, when we used to have bikini contests between Geri and Emma…I think you can figure out who won those.” I chuckled and took another sip of ale. “Hmmmm…bikini contests, eh?”

[QUOTE]xfactor9600 Just wanted to say great Diary. I really enjoy the interaction between your commentators. It's very well done. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]MrOnu I really like your backstory and how things are looking so far. You're doing a good job, best of luck for the next shows![/QUOTE] Thanks guys! Great, now I've got pressure...:D

[CENTER][B]High Quality Search[/B] MOSC Headquarters Jack's Office [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] Jeffery McPeterson[/CENTER] “Man, if I keep putting on match of the year candidates like this…you know what, they should name the universe after me…the JefferyVerse…” Jeffery McPeterson rambled on like this; he seemed to enjoy these external monologues with me as his audience. As usual, I sat at my desk nodding my head while trying to do some other work. In the past hour that Jeffery has been here, I’ve made five phone calls, researched our website for signs of popularity increases, cleaned my computer desktop, and finished my coffee. “…I don’t think I could make Buff look better last night; there’s no doubt in my mind that it had to have been the greatest ladder match in UK wrestling history…” “Jeffery!” I interrupted. “I think you should start wrestling dark matches with Daniel.” “What?!” he asked incredulously. “But why?! What about my main event push?!” I chose to ignore that question, as I already decided a long time ago that there was no chance of Jeffery McPeterson ever main eventing MOSC under my tenure. Unless he suddenly became a competent worker, which I found to be unlikely. “Jeffery, Jeffery, Jeffery…you said it yourself, right? You’re the most talented guy I got, right?” Jeffery nodded in approval. “So, who’s better than you to teach Daniel how to wrestle? Clearly, there’s no one more qualified.” Jeffery seemed to be warming up to the idea. “Well…it’s true that I’m probably the best guy to do it…but I don’t…” “Then it’s settled!” I exclaimed, not wanting to give Jeffery a chance to think about it further. I looked at my watch: 10:01. I was late. I stood up, grabbed a few things, and headed for the door. “Jeffery, I have a meeting with your dad in the conference room. Close the door on your way out…oh, and Jeffery?” “Yeah, boss.” “Don’t surf the web for free porn this time, got it?” “OK, OK…” The walk from my office to the MOSC conference room involved me going outside to a connecting building for a brief moment. It was raining outside, so I ended up sprinting to the conference room as quickly as possible. I arrived somewhat wet, but not drenched. Warrior was waiting for me. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] The Highland Warrior[/CENTER] “You’re late; that’s not like…like…AH-CHOO!” Warrior sneezed. “Blame your son. Got a cold?” “Yeah, it’s Geri’s fault! If she hadn’t thrown beer all over me...” “Sure, blame Geri; I’m SURE it’s her fault. Hey, since when did we get a coffee maker in here.” The smell of fresh coffee tickled my senses. Freshly brewed, I poured myself a cup before sitting down next to Warrior “Since this morning; let me know if you like it.” “It’s good…strong…” I responded, sipping away, cold from my short jaunt in the rain. Warrior sighed. “So what’s next?” “Well, rest up, and get over your cold; you have a steel cage match coming up. I’m looking to hire some guys, so we’ll have try-out matches starting with our next show. Uh…if we find some inexpensive guys that can work, we’ll probably…” “Fire some of our current workers, right?” Warrior interrupted. “Well…yeah.” Warrior sighed once more, which is better than him being angry. “Do what you think you need to do.” “So, you still like bikini contests?” I asked. Warrior grinned a little. “Dying to see…ah-ah-ah choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo!” Warrior took a moment to blow his nose. “Sorry…dying to see Mark Moore in swimwear, huh?” “OK, I think I’m losing my breakfast right about now, along with yesterday’s dinner. I’d like to think we’re not THAT hardcore.” Warrior laughed for a bit. “Hey, I saw SWF put this fat, oily guy on TV wearing nothing but a thong, so why not us?” ‘That’s not what I had in mind.” Warrior gulped his coffee. “So, what do you have in mind?” [I]Coming up next: An insane incomprehensible post, OOC Gratuitous news, a poster, and another show from Scotland,...all LIVE...ok,not really..and not all at once either...like I'm that far ahead...[/I]

Actarus, What's your current popularity throughout the UK and Europe? It might be nice to work that somewhere in the description. When i see the show ratings, unless i'm missing it, I have a tough time telling if you beat your popularity threshhold. Just a thought and keep up the great work.

[QUOTE=xfactor9600;210672]Actarus, What's your current popularity throughout the UK and Europe? It might be nice to work that somewhere in the description. When i see the show ratings, unless i'm missing it, I have a tough time telling if you beat your popularity threshhold. Just a thought and keep up the great work.[/QUOTE] My current popularity in UK North & UK Scotland is an E; For the rest of the UK regions (Midlands & South, respectively) they are F. And F- for the rest of the world. As far as gaining popularity, when a show successfully does so, I'll indicate it either directly or in Jack's narrative; I did so in the first show (at least I'm 95% sure I did...oh feeble memory, where have you gone? ;) ;) ). I didn't in the show #2 & #3, because I in fact did not gain any popularity from those shows in the region I was holding those shows. I'll try do to a better job being more clear, but if there's no mention of popularity increases, it's safe to assume there were none. FYI. Thanks for the comments & kind words; always appreciated. Latah.

[CENTER][B]Insanity (aka And now for something completely different…)[/B][/CENTER] [I]OOC FYI: - According to the in-game internet news, a certain CornellVerse wrestler gave a radio interview, and I HAD to write it up. It’s the only opportunity that I’ll ever get in this diary. Besides, it’s unintelligible anyways, and definite overkill; you may want to read in small chunks. - Disclaimer: All characters, names, and places are fictional. Any similarity to real people is coincidence. - Inspired by and dedicated to GDS forum members Ramaeno & J Silver[/I] [CENTER]Jack Avatar's apartment [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] Jack Avatar[/CENTER] I’d only been in my apartment for a few hours when my cell phone rang. I took a look at the caller ID, and answered. “Mentor...hey, what’s up…no, I don’t listen to the ‘Crazy Midget Clown Klan…you know I’m a Stern fan…they interviewed WHO?...You’re joking…it’s on their website, huh?…hilarious, sure it is…OK, if you say so. I’ll listen…thanks…bye.” I went to my computer. A few clicks later, and I was at [url]www.crazymidgetclownklan.com[/url]. Compelled by unknown forces, I clicked on the link to the latest show segment, appropriately titled “You Are Now Entering The Force Of The Universe” sat back, and listened… [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JokerThePimp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/HustlerD.jpg[/IMG] Joker The Pimp & Hustler D Crazy Midget Clown Klan NYC Shock Jock Kings[/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Joker The Pimp: Hey, Hustler, guess who are next guest is?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Hustler D: Donald Trump?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Joker The Pimp: Why the f#$% would we have that shriveled, old, fat ass on the show for? Are you g$#?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Hustler D: Jenna Jameson?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Joker The Pimp: I wish…maybe if we have her on, she’ll play “Midget Love Connection![/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Hustler D: So who’s coming on, then?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Have you ever heard of Jim Force?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: I LOVE JIM FORCE![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: You h#$)![/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: Not that way, you d#$#wad![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Here he comes now![/COLOR] (Jim Force’s SWF music plays as he comes in) [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] Jim Force SWF Supremestar[/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Hey, Matty Phatty, you f#$%@* Boy Retard…get those headphones on him![/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: He’s huge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: I’m bigger than him.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: Yeah, right Joker. You’re SO much bigger than him.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: My p#$@# is bigger than his. Bodybuilder P#$#@$ are tiny.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: And wrestling p#$#@#?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Even smaller; you need a microscope to see them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: Are you g#$?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Why yes, the truth is out…so Jim, you were a former bodybuilder, right?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: (snarls, growls) [/B]WHEN THE FORCES OF NATURE ALIGNED WITH THE FORCE OF THE POWER COSMIC, AND THE COSMOS GAVE BIRTH IN THE BANG BANG, THE FORCE CAME INTO CREATION! IT WAS FROM THIS CREATION THAT JIM FORCE EMERGED, SENT HERE IN A SPACE CAPSULE FROM ANOTHER TIME AND PLACE FAR FROM HEEEEERE! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: So, you came here in a rocket ship?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: Are you an alien?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: He’s like Superman![/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]I CAME HERE TO PUNCH, KICK, AND CLAW, AND TO KEEP COMING! NOT TO LOVE, BUT TO SIN! NOT TO WALK, BUT TO RUN! NOT TO WATCH, BUT TO ACT! NOT TO TASTE, BUT TO SMELL! FEEL THE FORCE AS I STUFF IT DOWN YOUR THROATS AND EVERYONES THROATS UNTIL YOU GET SICK OF IT! AND WHEN YOU GET SICK OF IT, THE FORCE WILL GROW BIGGER AND LARGER, UNTIL IT EXPLODES INTO YOUR BRAINS, AND THE VEINS OF THE POWER OF THE FOOOOORCE! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: (laughing) So, you’re psycho Superman?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: He’s Bizzaro![/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]NORMAL PEOPLE THAT LIVE NORMAL LIVES WITH NO FORCE CANNOT UNDERSTAND OR COMPREHEND JIM FORCE! AND WE, THE FORCELINGS, THE ONES CONNECTED TO THE ALMIGHTY FORCE BY THE ALL FORCE, CANNOT UNDERSTAND THEEEEM! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: (laughing his butt off) We need to have this guy on more often.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: (laughing his butt off) What the f#$% is he saying?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]EXIT STAGE RIGHT, EXIT STAGE RIGHT…LEFT, ENTER STAGE UP, ENTER STAGE DOWN! THERE’S NO PLACE TO RUN! THERE ARE ONLY FOUR LIIIIIIGHTS! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: So, you look like you’re in great shape…how do you train? When I hit the gym, I never get muscles that big?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: That’s because you’re staring at the girls the whole time.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: That’s what all guys do…well, the straight ones.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]HOW MUST I TRAIN YOU ASK? SHOULD I JUMP OFF THE GRAND CANYON? SHOULD I LAY ON THE HIGHWAY AND LET THE TRUCKS RUN OVER ME? SHOULD I RUN THROUGH A BATTLEFIELD OF EXPLOSIVE MINEFIELDS? SHOULD I SWIM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WITH HUNGRY SHARKS? SHOULD I JUMP TO SKULL ISLAND AND FIGHT KING KONG? SHOULD I RUN TO ENGLAND AND FIGHT FUROCIOUS DRAGONS? SHOULD I GO TO AUSTRALIA AND GET TRAMPLED BY RAGING DINOSAAAAAURS? [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: So, you used to work in the SWF in the 1990’s, and won the North American title twice, right?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]THE POWER OF THE FORCE FLOWS THROUGH THE BRAINS AND THE VEINS AND THE HANDS AND THE FINGERTIPS OF JIM FOOOORCE! WITH THE POWER OF ALL MY FORCELINGS DID I BECOME THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION IN THE SWEEEEEEEEEF! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: So you were released by SWF in 2000, and ended up in USPW by 2002, right?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] YOU CAN FEEL IT DUDE! YOU CAN FEEL IT! THE FORCE FLOWS THROUGH ALL THINGS THAT LIVE AND BREATHE OXYGEN! BREATHE NITROGEN! BREATHE CARBON! BREATHE SULFUR! THE FORCE IS IN ALL THAT WE BREATHE! THE FORCE SURROUNDS US AND GUIDES US! IT GUIDED ME AWAY FROM SWF TO USPW, AS WAS WRITTEN IN THE FOOORCE! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: Hey, Hustler, is he trying to say it was his fate to go to USPW?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: (laughing) I think I need a Jim Force translation guide.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]IN MY FIRST AND FINAL MEETINGS WITH THE GODS IN THE HEAVENS OF THE FORCE ABOVE, THEY BESTOW ME WITH THE POWER OF JIM FORCE! MY FAMILY OF FORCELINGS AND I BREATHES ONLY AIR THAT REEKS OF BLOOD AND SWEAT, SACRIFICE AND TORTURE, DEATH AND COMBAT! WITH OR WITHOUT THE WARPAINT OF FORCE, I AM JIM FOOOOORCE! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: So, while in USPW, you were a four time world champion. That’s quite an accomplishment[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]AAAHHH WITH THE COMMAND OF MY FORCEFUL VOICE, I RAISE THE LEVEL OF THE FORCE TO ONE THAT CANNOT BE IMITATED, TO A LEVEL BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN LEVEL 4 FORCE! BECAUSE WHEN THE MOON IS RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SACRIFICIAL VIRGINS, AND THE PLANETS OF THE KLINGON SYSTEM ALIGN ONCE IN A GENERATION OF FULL FORCE, IN THE SHADES OF THE WINDS OF SPACE, I WILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE AND BE THE CHAMPION OF WOOOORLDS! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP (laughing): What did he say?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD (laughing): I think he said that he thrived and did well is USPW, being a 4 time world champion or something like that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: You should write a Jim Force translation guide![/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: How much does it pay?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: Who cares? We'd make a fortune selling a book like that. All Jim Force fans would want one.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]JD: Sign me up for one. I'll need multiple copies for this "interview."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: So, Jim Force, while in USPW, you were a tag champ with Captain USA, and a two-time North American champ…you’re like champion of everything.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]DIG YOUR TEETH INTO MY FORCE FILLED FLESH! DIG YOUR CLAWS INTO MY HEARTS! GRAB INTO MY TENDONS, BURY YOUR MAWS INTO MY BONES! FOR THE POWER OF THE FORCE WILL ALWAYS PREVAAAIIIL! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: And now, very recently you’ve left USPW and re-joined SWF. How has that been?[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]AS THE CONDUIT OF THE ALL FORCE, THE DESTINY FORCE FORCED ME AWAY FROM USPW, AWAY FROM THE BATTLEGROUND OF THE FEEBLE AND THE OLD! THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE LED ME BACK HOME WHERE I CAN FIGHT AND DESTROY THOSE THAT DARE CHALLENGE THE CHOSEN ONE OF THE FORCE, AS WAS WRITTEN IN THE FORCE LONG AGOOOOO! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: So what is it like before you go out and wrestle a match.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD (laughing): You actually understood that?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP (laughing): Ask me that later, Hustler.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] LIKE ALL MERE MORTALS, I BEGIN ON THE PLANE OF MEN, AND BEFORE I STEP THROUGH THE CURTAINS, NERVES OVERCOME MY MIND AND BODY! AND IF IN THE MAIN EVENT, THE NERVOUS ENERGY NEARLY CRUSHES ME, AND WOULD DESTROY ANY OTHER MERE MORTAL! BUT AS THE CONDUIT OF THE FORCE, THE AVATAR OF THE FORCE, ONCE I RUN THROUGH THOSE CURTAINS, I TRANSFORM INTO THE ULTIMATE FORCELING AND BY THE POWER OF THE FORCE, I HAAAAAVE THE FOOOOORCE! AND IN THE FORCE, NIGHTMARES ARE THE ONLY DREAMS I KNOW! I LIVE FOR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION AND PAIN AND MUFFINS! I ONLY KNOW THAT JIM FORCE IS OUT OF CONTROOOOOL! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: And let’s go to the phones…Steve? Steve, you’re on the air.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Steve: Yeah, this Jim Force guy has like three or four moves. He sucks! [/COLOR] [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: Well, Jim Force, what do you have to say to that? You’ve been criticized that you only know three, four moves.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]THE LIARS WITH NO FORCE CANNOT KNOW THE TRUTH! WHEN WATCHING THE POWER OF JIM FORCE UNLEASHED UPON AN UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE KICKS? KICKS THAT CAN TOPPLE MOUNTAINS! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PUNCHES? PUNCHES THAT CAN SHATTER STEEEEEEL! [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: So what you’re saying is that you can punch and kick, but they’re so powerful, that’s all you need.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] I LOOK ABOVE TO THE GODS OF THE FORCE, AND WHEN MY PUNCHES AND KICKS CONTAIN THE FORCE OF THE SKELETONS OF THE FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE, THE FORCE OF JIM FORCE WILL BECOME THE LAST WONDER OF THE WOOOORLD! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP: Now, if you could summarize Jim Force...describe what Jim Force is, what the force is, what would you say?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: (laughing) This is going to be good.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force: [/B]THE POWER OF THE FORCE RUNS WITH FORCEFUL FURY THROUGH THE INNARDS AND ENTRAILS OF MY IMMORTAL COSCIOUSNESS AND UNCONCIOSUNESS! THE FORCE RUNS THROUGH CATYCLISMIC RIVERS OF PULSE POUNDING FLUIDS IN MY BRAINS AND VEINS, AND SETS MY HEART ON ICY FIRES HOTTER THAN THE BRIGHTEST SUN! THE FORCE RUNS FOREVER ONWARD INTO THE FRIGHTENING REALMS OF THE APOCALYPTIC SKULLS OF ALL THE FORCELINGS IN THE UNIVERSE! THE FORCE TELLS ME TO CRUSH MY ENEMIES! SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE MY FORCEFUL WRATH OF FORCE! AND I HEAR THE FORCEFUL LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEEEEN! [COLOR="Red"]Matty Phatty: Sorry to interrupt, but we have ex-pornstar Kira Kener in the green room right now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: And, I think this interview is over, don’t you Hustler?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: That was an interview?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Oh, I learned a lot![/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: You did?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: Yeah…I learned that the force is unstoppable, and that Jim Force gets nervous before his matches.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]HD: Anything else?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]JTP: That’s about it. Jim Force, do you have any final words for our audience.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] BELIEVE IN THE FOOOORCE!!! AND BUY MY MERCHANDISE AT SWFSHOP.COOOOOOMMMM!!! [COLOR="darkolivegreen"]JTP (laughing): Watch SWF Supreme TV every Tuesday night at 9:00 on the America-Sports-1 Network. I’m definitely going to watch, just to see Jim Force! And be sure to order SWF Nothing To Lose on the 2nd Thursday of February on pay-per-view! We’ll be back after these words.[/COLOR] I just about died of laughter. [I]Coming up next: Back to regular business; OOC gratuitous news, a poster, and another event right up! Stay tuned...(please...)[/I]

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;210922]As long as he doesn't start talking about midichlorians, we know he hasn't gone completely off the deep end (though he's hanging on only by his left little toe, it seems...)[/QUOTE] Blast! I knew I left something out... Incidentally, Jim Force's midichlorian count is 999 trillion. And, he has no father...;) ;)

[QUOTE=apollo13;210976]Ha Ha its obvoius he is CornellVerse version of Ultimate Warrior. Is their a CornelVerse version of Hulk Hogan?[/QUOTE] What...No he's not. Jim Force is an entirely separate entity 100% unrelated to Mr. Jim Hellwig ;) ;) I have NO IDEA where you could have gotten that idea from... Assuming you're new to C-Verse, you may want to go here: [url]www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse[/url] And look for the column entitled "Power - The Sam Strong Story." That's my anwer to your 2nd question.

Archived