Men Of Steel Combat: Hardcore Chronicles (A CornellVerse Diary)

[B][CENTER][I]Welcome to… The OOC Gratuitous News Of The Week: Your #1 Source for CornellVerse Wrestling News For Week 3, January 2007[/I][/CENTER][/B] [B][U]US Promotions[/U][/B] DAVE - Signed Ernie Turner to a PPA deal SWF - Sexual Aggression (Joe Sexy & Angry Gilmore) have won the SWF World Tag titles from The Biggz Boyz (Brett & Bart) for the first time. The Biggz Boyz managed only one title defence USPW - Giant Redwood sustained a “Tingling Extremities”, but is able to work through the injury. However, a couple of days later, he more or less recovered, and is reported to be “in the best possible physical shape.” - Sports America have issued a warning; if ratings don’t improve the show may be pulled TCW - Signed Jack Griffith to a written deal - Signed Semi-Active Wrestler Corporal Doom to a written deal, stealing him from USPW - Rumours abound that Giant Tana is in line to receive a huge push that will ‘make or break’ him - Aaron Andrews hotly-tipped to become a huge mega-star within the next five years. MAW - Rockin’ Ryan Turner claims he is ‘the real MVP’ of MAW and should be main eventing the promotion [B][U]Canadian Promotions[/U][/B] CGC - Signed road agent Craig Prince to PPA deal; he also works for NOTBPW under a PPA deal NOTBPW - Signed Jacob Jett to a written deal, stealing him from 4C 4C - Road agent Jean-Pierre Baptiste turns down 4C on the grounds that they were ‘not big enough’ for him. He continues to be unemployed. [B][U]Japanese Promotions[/U][/B] PGHW - Signed Strong Style Yoemon to a written deal, stealing him from SAISHO - Attempted to sign Naonobu Murkami, but failed due to his loyalty to GCG - Tried to sign Kiminobu Kuroki, who snubbed them due to his admirable loyalty to GCG - Snubbed by Takayuki 2000, who remains loyal to GCG INSPIRE - signed Masutaro Kataoka to a PPA deal - Attempted to sign Joshua Taylor, but failed to his loyalty to PGHW - Signed William Hayes to a PPA deal; he continues to work for PGHW on a PPA deal as well - Attempted to sign Takayuki 2000, but failed due to his loyalty to GCG GCG - Industry veterans pick Takayuki 2000 to be a break-out star in the next few years - 5SSW - manager Akahito Miwa signed to a PPA deal; he also works for WLW on a PPA deal - Unable to sign unemployed retired wrestler Yodo Nakane, on the grounds that they were ‘not big enough’ for him - Signed manager Ryuzaburo Sugiyama to a PPA deal BHOTWG - Attempted to sign Kiminobu Kuroki, but have been turned down due to his loyalty to GCG WLW - Failed to sign unemployed retired wrestler Yodo Nakane, as he felt they were not big enough to tempt him [B][U]Miscellaneous / Independent News[/U][/B] - Jim Force On Radio – an interesting fact he let slip is that he gets very nervous before matches, especially when he is pretty high up the card (you can read that radio “interview” a few posts above ;) ;) …) - Blood Raven sustained a “Chronic Shoulder Pain” while working a match for SOTBPW; he is also employed by WLW as Ketsueki Karasu, and reportedly can work through the pain if needed - At a web poll in the [url]www.totalextremewrestling.com[/url] forums, Tommy Cornell was voted the ‘Most Entertaining Wrestler In The World’, after literally thousands of votes - Jen Neptune of BSC appeared on a radio show and said a lot of good things about Power Girl [B][U]Wrestling TV Ratings[/U][/B] 1.) TCW Presents Total Wrestling 27.26 Rating (1,363,000 viewers) 2.) BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring – 11.91 Rating (595,500 viewers) 3.) SWF Supreme TV – 9.66 Rating (483,000 viewers), drew 0.22 rating in UK (11,000 viewers) 4.) PGHW The King’s Road – 8.63 Rating (431,500 viewers) 5.) NOTBPW Championship Wrestling – 6.99 Rating (349,500 viewers), drew a 0.05 rating in USA (2,500 viewers) 6.) USPW American Wrestling – 4.30 Rating (215,000 viewers) 7.) CGC Title Bout Wrestling – 4.09 Rating (204,500 viewers) 8.) DAVE Danger Zone TV – 0.99 Rating (49,500 viewers) 9.) GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas – 0.75 Rating (37,500 viewers) 10.) SOTBPW Lucha Libre – 0.43 Rating (21,500 viewers) 11.) UCR International Wrestling Superstars – 0.13 Rating (6,500 viewers) 12.) 21CW Best Of British Wrestling – 0.06 Rating (3,000 viewers) [B][U]January 2007 PPV Summary[/U][/B] - SWF When Hell Freezes Over – Buyrate: 5.82 - NOTBPW Big City Brawl – Buyrate: 0.35 - CGC Elimination – Buyrate: 0.28

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[I]OOC FYI Due to unforseen circumstances, I have to push my next show into early February, so that means the post following this will be OOC Gratuitous news for the final week of January 2007. Then a show write-up, hopefully today, but possibly tommorow[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCEventPoster004.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[I][CENTER]Welcome to… The OOC Gratuitous News Of The Week: Your #1 Source for CornellVerse Wrestling News For Week 4, January 2007[/CENTER][/I] [B][U]American Promotions[/U][/B] NYCW - Signs Jungle Jack to a PPA deal; he also works for MPWF and GCG (as Jack Marlowe), all on PPA deals TCW - Jay Darkness singled out by some industry insiders as ‘the one to watch’, ‘is loaded with potential’, and simply needs more experience and some breaks - Tommy Cornell has won ‘Best Overall Worker In Wrestling Today’ in a web poll after literally thousands of votes; interestingly enough, Dan Stone Jr. won the exact same award the day before - Signed road agent Dylan Sidle to a written deal DAVE - Phil Vibert, owner of DAVE, won ‘Best Manager In The World’ award in a web poll after literally thousands of votes - Nemesis, head booker of DAVE, won ‘Best Best Colour Commentator In Wrestling’ in a web poll after literally thousands of votes. No, that is not a typo, he actually did win ‘Best Best Colour Commentator In Wrestling’ - Joey Minnesota and JD Morgan have formed a new tag team under the name Stretching Crew USPW - Captain USA sustained a Bruised Eye Socket during a match; he is able to work through the injury - Freddie Datsun defeated Giant Redwood for he USPW National championship. Redwood didn’t manage a single title defence prir to this defeat CZCW - Signed manager Brains McGhee to a PPA deal - Snap Dragon appeared on a local TV show, and revealed that he and Citizen X don’t like each other. Reportedly, their heated rivalry has grown to where they can barely be in the same room without a full blown verbal war erupting. MAW - Oscar Golden has won their annual Rip Chord Invitational Challenge. This is the first time he has won the tournament [B][U]Canadian Promotions[/U][/B] NOTBPW - Dan Stone Jr. has won ‘Best Overall Worker in Wrestling Today’ in a web poll after literally thousands of votes - USPW American Wrestling Ratings Woe continue; Sports America are extremely unhappy and have told USPW if things don’t improve, the show is history CGC - Signed Mario Heroic to a PPA deal; he also works for SOTBPW, also on a PPA deal 4C - Signed retired wrestler Chance to a PPA deal; he also works for CGC under a PPA deal - Signed Mainstream Hernandez to a PPA deal. He continued to work for MAW on a PPA deal [B][U]Japanese Promotions[/U][/B] WEXXV - Announcer Hidetada Kozu was signed to a PPA deal - Gareth Wayne begins his first reign as WEXXV King Of Death Matches champion defeating Henry Lee, who managed four successful title defences - WLW - Koji Kojima won the World Level Streetfighting championship from Hell Monkey. Hell Monkey managed ten successful title defences prior to this defeat - Failed to sign road agent Motoichi Arakida, who works for WEXXV under a PPA deal - Signed manager Seishiro Hiraga to a PPA deal GCG - Quick Kick Nakao sustained a ‘Reverberating Bicep’ during a match, and will be out for 27 days INSPIRE - Signed Julian Watson to a PPA deal; he continues to work for GCG, also under a PPA deal - Signed Stuart Ferdinand to a PPA deal; he also works for GCG on a PPA deal - Unable to sign Koki Ishibashi due to his loyalty to WLW PGHW - Signed Hirokazu Yamanoue to a PPA deal; he also works for SAISHO on a PPA deal - Failed to sign Koki Ishibashi, who remains loyal to WLW BHOTWG - Unable to sign Joshua Taylor due to his admirable loyalty to PGHW SAISHO - Hitomaro Suzuki signed to a PPA deal; he also works for INSPIRE under a PPA deal 5SSW - Huntress Makiko revealed during a radio interview that she suffers from pre-match nerves that worsen the more she is pushed - Unable to sign road agent Motoichi Arakida, who is employed by WEVVX on a PPA deal [U][B]Miscellaneous / Independent News[/B][/U] - Canadian Women’s Wrestling Federation (CWWF) have opened in The Prairies (Canada) - European League of Professional Fighters (ELPG) have opened in Central Europe - Wrestling Alliance of Mexico (WAM) have opened in South Eastern Mexico - Unemployed Mark Smart appeared on a popular radio show, and revealed that he hates debuting in a new promotion; nerves get the better of him and he underperforms [B][U]Wrestling TV Ratings[/U][/B] 1.) TCW Presents Total Wrestling – 27.14 rating (1,357,000 viewers) 2.) BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring – 11.96 rating (598,000 viewers) 3.) SWF Supreme TV – 9.62 rating (481,000 viewers), drew 0.22 rating in UK (11,000 viewers) 4.) PGHW The King’s Road – 8.68 rating (434,000 viewers) 5.) NOTBPW Championship Wrestling – 7.30 rating (365,000 viewers), drew 0.05 rating in USA (2,500 viewers) 6.) USPW American Wrestling – 4.25 rating (212,500 viewers) 7.) CGC Title Bout Wrestling – 4.23 rating (211,500 viewers) 8.) DAVE Danger Zone TV – 0.97 rating (485,000 viewers) 9.) GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas – 0.88 rating (440,000 viewers) 10.) SOTBPW Lucha Libre – 0.43 rating (215,000 viewers) 11.) UCR International Wrestling Superstars - 0.17 rating (8,500 viewers) 12.) 21CW Best Of British Wrestling – 0.06 rating (3000 viewers) [B][U]PPV Summary for January 2007[/U][/B] - SWF When Hell Freezes Over – Buyrate: 5.82 - TCW Malice In Wonderland – Buyrate: 2.51 - NOTBPW Big City Brawl – Buyrate: 0.35 - CGC Elimination – Buyrate: 0.28

[CENTER][B]MOSC Civil War 004 Tuesday, Week 1, February 2007 Caledonian Club, Scotland[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSC.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]We returned to the Caledonian Club more than a week later; early ticket sales have were a bit stronger than last time, and we all suspect we’ll have a sell-out crowd tonight. It’s actually been a tough week for me; well, tougher than usual at any rate. Every time I think about Daniel, I waver and continually change my mind on whether to book him in dark matches or not. I suspect that one of the reasons our shows have not been increasing our popularity is because of his pre-show ‘worst match of the year’ candidates. I suspect other factors as well, but simply axing his dark matches would be the easiest one to manipulate. So why am I so torn? I’m dedicated to getting him over. I’m dedicated to making him a better wrestler. I told Mentor I believed in him. I still do, but in the end, I must put the promotion ahead of him or myself. So, in the end I decided NOT to book him tonight. Or anyone in a dark match, for that matter; it’s strange for that time to go unused. It’s like wasting a perfectly good gift. But when that time is used to produce crap…ah well, on with the show.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BernieEvans.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/LawrenceYoung.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][I]Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Bernie Evans: Welcome, once more MOSC fans, to Civil War Double-0 Four! Three hundred strong are with us tonight; a sell-out crowd! And to the thousands watching on their computers at home, welcome to you too! I’m your announcer, Bernie Evans, and joining me as always, my broadcast colleague, and self-proclaimed investigative journalist, Lawrence Young![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Lawrence Young: That’s right Bernie, and we’ve got some great hardcore match-ups tonight, as we broadcast LIVE over the internet on [url]www.mosc.com[/url]. And, just in case you don’t know you can post messages in the MOSC forums, e-mail us your questions, watch key matches from all our Civil War events in the archives section, and check out Emma Evans in skimpy clothing in her gallery sections![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: That’s right, Lawrence! And, just in case you missed it, The Bloody Prima Donnas tag team combination of The Juicer and Buff Martinez, managed by sports agent Mark Moore, put their MOSC UK Tag titles against an unknown foe! Who will it be? We’ll find out tonight! And in our main event, it is match #2 of the hardcore best of seven series between MOSC UK champion The Highland Warrior and JD Morgan. This time, it’s inside a steel cage! Will The Highland Warrior go 2-0, or can JD Morgan tie the series up at one apiece?[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BuffMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheJuicer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UppercutBailey.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore andThe Bloody Prima Donnas with Uppercut Bailey[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [I](We go to backstage, where we see Mark Moore, Buff Martinez, and The Juicer with an older, distinguished looking gentleman (Uppercut Bailey in disguise). The Juicer is sitting cross legged on the floor, surrounded by lit candles and wearing oversized robes. His eyes are closed as he appears to be in deep meditation).[/I] [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Now, Mr. Bucket (pronounced ‘Bouquet’), let me get this straight; you want to contract the services of the Bloody Prima Donnas from Moore Enterprises, to take out Ultra Violence. [B]Mr. Bucket:[/B] Correct! [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Now, explain to me one more time, just so that I can be sure. [B]Mr. Bucket:[/B] Certainly; that Ultra Violence kid used to wrestle in a backyard promotion under the name G-Mac… [B]Mark Moore: [/B]Yes? [B]Mr. Bucket: [/B]In MY backyard! He wouldn’t use his own backyard, so he kept trespassing on my property. Everyday, I would come home from work, and chase him and his friends off. He kept ruining my backyard; repairing the property damage must have cost me a small fortune! I want payback, and I’m willing to pay you handsomely to make sure it happens. [B]Mark Moore: [/B]Well, Mr. Bucket, I can assure you that you’ve hired the UK’s finest warriors, as we will demonstrate tonight in mere moments when we successfully defended our MOSC UK Tag Team titles against whomever we face. Wouldn’t you agree Buff? [B]Buff Martinez (chuckling): [/B]Please? You’re not only looking at one half of the MOSC UK Tag Team champions, but your NEW MOSC Blood & Beer champ! Look at me; that idiot ‘Mr. Wright’ calls himself the “epitome of manliness” Well, compared to him, and everyone else in MOSC, Buff Martinez is a “God among men.” [B]Mark Moore: [/B]What do you have to say, Juicer? [B]The Juicer:[/B] … [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Juicer? [B]The Juicer:[/B] … [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Oh, no. Ahem, Mr. Bucket… [B]The Juicer:[/B] (interrupting, in hushed, seemingly mystical tones) Mr…Bu…cket… [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Yes? [B]The Juicer:[/B] Before…I contemplate…accepting…your appointed task…, I must ask you a question of divine importance. [B]Mr. Bucket: [/B]OK, go on. [B]The Juicer: [/B]Can you see the words we’re speaking, over there? Our names appear before us…There are no quotation marks this time…but you can clearly see our names…and colons! Oh colons, what fun we shall have! [I](Mark Moore and Buff Martinez both shake their heads, and bite their lips)[/I] [B]Mr. Bucket:[/B]…Uh, no…I don’t see anything of the sort…. [B]The Juicer:[/B] Hmmmm…I seem to be the only one, the chosen one, gifted with the sight, and the knowledge, of our existence…Mr. Bucket…. [B]Mr. Bucket:[/B] Yes? [B]The Juicer:[/B] Some razzle dazzle root beer, Mr. Bucket? [B]Mr. Bucket[/B]: Uuuhhh, sure… [I](The Juicer pulls a small teapot, two tiny tea cups, and a Bulldog Root Beer out of his oversized sleeves. He opens the bottle, pours it into the teapot, fizz flying everywhere. Inefficiently, he then proceeds to pour the root beer out of the teapot into the two tiny tea cups. He hands a cup to Mr. Bucket, and takes a small sip out of his own cup)[/I] [B]The Juicer (making obnoxious sipping noises):[/B] I cannot accept your task; for it is clear to me now, that I answer to a greater purpose, a higher source. [B]Mr. Bucket: [/B]But, I own the tavern downtown. Do this for me, and anyone affiliated with Moore Enterprises will be guaranteed to get food and drink, free of charge, whenever you choose to come in. [I](The Juicer suddenly opens his eyes fully, perking up instantly, a huge grin on his face. He springs up and instantly leaves the room with purpose).[/I] [B]Buff Martinez: [/B]I guess that’s a yes… [B]Mark Moore:[/B] Don’t mind him; let’s sign the contract shall we? Buff, get after Juicer and drag him to the ring. We have a match to get to. [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: E+[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Oh my, the Juicer seems to have gone of the deep end…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I’m sure there’s a perfectly good explanation for his behavior.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Like what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: How should I know?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: YOU’RE the investigative journalist![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Oh shut up Bernie! The music of our president just came on.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: That’s right…there’s Jack Avatar…and Buff Martinez and Mark Moore, grasping The Juicer by the arms, headed to the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Quiet Bernie! Our president wishes to address us![/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jack Avatar, President of MOSC[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [B]Jack Avatar: [/B]Now, as the president of MOSC, I am in charge of day-to-day operations. I oversee everything: expenses, expenditures, you get the idea, I hope. Anyways, I’ve been looking over our roster of wrestlers, and a lot of them…well, to be perfectly honest, suck! [I]Heh! If I gave this promo in a place like SWF or NOTBPW, where talent flows like wine, I’d probably get booed out of the building, but the audience didn’t seem to disagree…[/I] [B]Jack Avatar: [/B]So, I think what MOSC is in dire need of, is fresh blood! New blood! New warriors that we can all respect! So, over the next couple of months, I will have a large number of try-out matches. Wrestlers from all over the UK and Europe will come here and do battle before our very eyes, to try and win an MOSC contract! They don’t have to win, they just need to impress us, show us some heart, show us some determination, prove to us that they are worthy of competing in a hardcore MOSC ring! And after tonight, for the next week, you can vote on the fate of these wrestlers online at the Men Of Steel Combat Website, mosc.com. So, without further ado, let’s get this show on the road. Later on tonight, we will see a British rookie, “The Angry Man” Glen Ward, a competitor skilled in judo take on “The Tower Of London” Danny Patterson. [I]The mere mention of Danny’s name got a nice pop, but that’s no surprise, as he’s one of the most popular guys on my roster along with The Highland Warrior and JD Morgan. I have big plans for Danny in the future that I think he’ll appreciate…[/I] [B]Jack Avatar: [/B]I also promise you a special surprise tonight. But let’s go to our first try-outs…with a tag team that’s slowly, but surely, been making a name for themselves around the European wrestling circuit. They are known to be expert technicians, adept in their scientific wrestling skills. I present Jacques DuPont! His twin brother, Pierre DuPont! The Foreign Legion! [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: E[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Talk about reality and fantasy coming together, that promo was it! For the most part, everything I said was true. The truth is, I’d like to hire some competitors that don’t get s#$% on just for breathing. I don’t mind trying to get a single guy that gets that response over. But when nearly half your roster has this problem…I wonder if the audience has any idea just how influential they are in this decision. Hopefully, the DuPont brothers and Glen Ward can impress them, and me as well…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheJuicer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BuffMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JacquesDuPont.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/PierreDuPont.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCUKTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore managing The Bloody Prima Donnas vs. The Foreign Legion for the MOSC UK Tag Team Titles[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And this match-up is almost ready to get underway…the president at ring-side next to Mark Moore. I think he wants to take a close look at the action.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: And this will be an easy match for the Bloody Prima Donnas.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: I don’t know about that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: What do you mean you don’t know about that?! The Foreign Legion, they’re bloody Frenchmen![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: I don’t quite see what that has to do with anything.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Oh please, Bernie. Frenchmen are pussies![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Will you stop! They most certainly are not![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Stop what? You know it’s true, I know it’s true, everyone know it’s true! You know, a few centuries ago, a Frenchman was a man that could kick you ass if you looked at him the wrong way! Today, it’s as if all the testosterone was taken out of their gene pool! Today, you look at them the wrong way, and they cry and whine like frightened babies, run away like the scared pussies that they are, afraid to fight![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Are you done?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Yes, I think so[/COLOR]. [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Jacques DuPont in the ring with Buff Martinez, and Jacques takes him down with an armdrag! And a second one! And a third one! And Buff pleading for mercy, but Jacques will have none of it! And a snap suplex, and a cover, hooks the leg…two count there…[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]LY: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: What do you think about The Foreign Legion now?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Shut up, Bernie![/COLOR] [I]My blood pressure rose from the opening bell. This match was almost as bad as a Daniel Chord match! I can’t even begin to describe how bad it was. Luckily, I kept it short, but somehow, it just didn’t turn out how I’d imagined, how I’d hoped. It’s slowly becoming the story of my life as booker of MOSC. Jacques and Pierre weren’t impressing the audience either; everything they did got a lot of static. I have a feeling I know how the audience vote is going down…[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And that clothesline by The Juicer nearly decapitated who I believe is Pierre DuPont.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Can’t tell them apart?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Well, can you?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I can never tell identical twins apart.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Juicer just gave Jacques an uppercut, sending him to the canvas. Juicer tags in Buff…Juicer picks up Pierre in the bear hug. Buff off the ropes! And we know what’s coming![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: The most stimulating move in hardcore today![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: The bloody hell! Buff Martinez hits the bloody hell! And this match is over. And The Bloody Prima Donnas retain the MOSC UK Tag titles![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I told you it’d be an easy match for them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: I’d hardly call this an easy match for them. The DuPont’s did the best they could, but the Bloody Prima Donnas tag team combination has proven to be nearly unstoppable thus far.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: You better believe it. Mark Moore is a winner, and you know it.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Quiet, Lawrence! The president is back in the ring, looks like he has a few more words.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: That’s MY line![/COLOR] [B]Jack Avatar:[/B] As promised, I have a special surprise. So, my understanding is that the last time MOSC had a bikini contest, Geri Smith was still around. [I]Crowd begins to boo; I take it Geri wasn’t popular with them either…[/I] [B]Jack Avatar:[/B] Well, don’t worry, I didn’t hire Geri Smith. But I did hire a very special, beautiful young woman to compete with Emma Evans in a bikini contest! So, allow me to introduce Emma Evans, and Bethany Hurst. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/EmmaEvans_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/BethanyHurst_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jack Avatar Hosts a Bikini Contest: Emma Evans vs. Bethany Hurst[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [I]Sometimes, I like my job! Emma won the bikini contest. After hosting duties, I made my way to the back, Bethany followed shortly thereafter, while Emma stuck around ringside, joining Bernie and Lawrence…[/I] [B][U]RATING: C-[/U][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Emma! Have I told you that you look stunning in that blue bikini?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Emma Evans: Lawrence! This is the fourth time you’ve said so![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Will you stop, Lawrence! We have a job to do![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Emma! Have I told you that you look stunning in that blue bikini?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And we’ve lost him folks. Anyways, Glen Ward is in the ring, and the audience has clearly taken a dislike to “The Angry Man”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Why is he so angry?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Wouldn’t you be angry, if you were unemployed?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Good point! Emma! Have you…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And it’s been awhile since we’ve heard the sounds of Big Ben, but there they are, and on his way to the ring now, “The Tower Of London” Danny Patterson.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Pound for pound, probably the strongest man in UK wrestling. What do you think, Emma?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE: He’s certainly an incredible physical specimen.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Absolutely, but you know brains are much sexier than muscles?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE (sighing): There’s no questioning Patterson’s power…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Emma, are those really double d's?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE:...[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE:...[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/DannyPatterson.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]Glen Ward vs. Danny Patterson[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: and the match begins. And Patterson shoves Ward to the floor! Ward will need all his judo skills if he is to survive the power of Patterson.[/COLOR] [I]And I’m 0 for 3 on new workers tonight; everyone that made their debut for MOSC tonight was not liked by the crowd. Hardcore cult crowds are SO tough to deal with…if they respect you, they respect you, if they hate you, they’ll let you know it. It’s impressive how loud 300 fans can get screaming “Daniel sucks!” Tonight it was “DuPont sucks!” and “Glen Ward sucks!” At least Danny looked impressive in this match. He in fact dominated. Glen got in a few judo moves that failed to impress anyone. Otherwise, it was Danny all the way. I just wish he didn’t cost $1000 per appearance…[/I] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: And Danny Patterson is setting him up for that elevated powerbomb![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Oh my God![/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE: I've never seen anyone so strong...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Remember, intelligence is true strength![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]BE: Look at that power, he’s just holding Ward up in the elevated position like he’s weightless…and now he powers him down. Did you hear Ward’s head bounce of the ring canvas, with a sickening thud?! And Patterson gets the easy pinfall victory.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE: An impressive victory[/COLOR]. [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Would you consider him a strong candidate to join the Evans family?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE: Absolutely.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I think the Evans family requires the services of a witty, intelligent, handsome, suave, respected investigative journalist and color commentator.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]EE:...[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And Patterson may dominate all of MOSC before long[/COLOR]. [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D-[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]And on cue, Emma threw some free MOSC t-shirts to various audience members; a bikini-clad blonde giving out free clothes…what else will I think about. [/I][B][U](RATING: C-)[/U][/B] [I]Emma then made her way to the back, while a video of her promoting the February issue of MOSC magazine played. [/I][B][U](RATING: C)[/U][/B] [I]During all this, the steel cage was lowered into the ring. Timing-wise, I couldn’t have asked for much better; keep the audience engagd while we set-up for the next match. Time for the main event…[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MarkMoore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Mark Moore managing JD Morgan vs. The Highland Warrior Steel Cage Match #2, Best of Seven Hardcore Series[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"]BE: JD Morgan…The Highland Warrior…who do you think will win the match, Lawrence?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Well, this type of match-up certainly favors the Warrior, no doubt about it. He likes these type of brawling matches, as opposed to the technician Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: But, you’d think Morgan would have fought these type of matches in the hardcore American promotion DAVE.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Oh absolutely, but still…[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: And the bell rings…and Warrior instantly going to try and climb the cage! Morgan pulls him off, and now using the fisticuffs in the corner.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Well, that was unexpected. You’d think the first one to try and climb out would be Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: You’d think…and a beautiful snap suplex! A cover…no, kick out by the Warrior. Morgan know, driving a knee into the leg of Warrior! I think we can figure out his gameplan now![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: Setting him up for the Cross Atlantic Stretch, it would seem…a brilliant plan by Morgan, if I do say so myself.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Absolutely! JD Morgan isn't looking to escape. He isn't looking to hit a devastating maneuver for the pinfall. He's looking to weaken The Highland Warrior's legs, and set him up for the Cross Atlantic Stretch.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]LY: I believe I just said that![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]BE: Warrior back on his feet...Morgan gives him a chop, and you can hear that all across the club...Morgan fires him off the ropes, but a reversal by Warrior, and a clothesline, out of nowhere![/COLOR] [I]Warrior began to make a comeback, but selling the damage to his legs, he failed to do some of his high impact moves. Morgan put him in the Cross Atlantic Stretch for the submission finish, tying the hardcore best of 7 series.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]RATING: D[/SIZE][/U][/B] [U][B][SIZE="5"]FINAL SHOW RATING: D-[/SIZE][/B][/U] [I]As far as I could tell, the show was highly successful, and I suspect we gained popularity from this event, which made me smile a bit. Short-term prospects are beginning to look up. However, long-term prospects, in all honesty, continue to terrify me… And what will I do about Daniel Chord?[/I]

[B][CENTER]Surging Forward[/B] MOSC Headquarters [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] Jeffery McPeterson[/CENTER] “You should have put me and Daniel in a dark match; it totally would have been a match of the year candidate!” exclaimed Jeffery. I had hoped that not booking Jeffery in a match would result in him not showing up in my office bragging about how great his match was. Somehow, I was proven wrong, as Jeffery showed up on schedule to brag about a match that didn’t even take place! “And at that point, I would ‘Jeffery Up!’ Daniel would bash me in the head with a chair, and I’d stand there, impervious to pain! And then…” Jeffery had become a curse on MOSC, as far as I’m concerned. He’s the only guy on a written contract, and hardly worthy of one based on in-ring skill. I’ve come to the conclusion that the only thing worth taking advantage of are his ever-so-slightly above average entertainment skills. And I wasn’t completely convinced that it was worth the effort. “Jeffery!” I interrupted. “Yeah, what?” “I’m thinking that we should give you something like a talk show for our events.” “Really?” “Yeah.” “I like that idea, but what about my main event push?” “Jeffery, Jeffery, Jeffery…” my fake smile appearing right on cue. “All the greatest main event wrestlers had a talk show like segment at one time or another: Rip Chord, Sam Strong… “Who are they?” My jaw nearly hit the floor! How can anyone be so…self-involved! “You’ve never heard of Rip Chord? Or Sam Strong?” “Nope, can’t say I have.” Jeffery exclaimed sincerely. “You’re not joking?” “No. Who are they?” “Honestly! You’re NOT JOKING?!” “I told you, I don’t know who they are? Are you going to tell me?” Oftentimes, I wish that I could turn back time and undo my match with Bad News Bruno. Undo my career-ending concussion, even if it meant wrestling just one more match. Now was one of those times, all for the sole purpose of booking myself in a match with Jeffery and teaching this jackass some respect. I breathed deeply, silently, struggling to keep my cool “Jeffery…I’ll…I’ll…loan you some DVD’s of Rip Chord and Sam Strong later. In the meantime, I have a lot of work to do, so if you could leave…” “That’s fine; places to go, people to see.” Jeffery strutted out of my office and customarily slammed my office door. My head slumped to my desk; the truth is that I DO have a lot to think about. Daniel was foremost on my mind, for whatever reason. Booking him in matches in front of live crowds seems to have done the trick; his skills are developing…growing, admittedly at a snails pace. But the improvement is there, and I’d like to see it continue. But his matches potentially hurt our shows and impair our ability to gain popularity. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wish we had a child developmental promotion where I could send Daniel, but that would be a distinct impossibility at our current size. If only I could book house shows. House shows would be perfect to develop Daniel’s wrestling skills. And they’re inexpensive to boot…house shows… I immediately stood up, and sprinted from my office to Greg’s office. [CENTER]* * * Greg McPeterson's Office [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] Greg McPeterson[/CENTER] “You want to run an event in Mexico?!” Greg asked. “But not a regular event; rather a training event!” I explained. “Think of it like a house show, except there’re no high profile match-ups. Only matches and angles dedicated entirely to making are wrestlers better. We’ll keep it short and sweet and to the point, and it should be inexpensive to boot, if we focus on only a few guys.” “OK, but why in Mexico?” “I don’t want to risk hurting our popularity in any region where we’ve developed any. From a quality standpoint, these shows are going to stink to high hell. Besides, I doubt 8, 10 people know of MOSC in Mexico. Though that would be true of the States or Canada as well, so we could run it there. Greg sat back in his genuine leather office chair. “Let me think about this. I’ll get back to you later today.” “Fair enough…I’ll be in my office.” I left Greg’s office to tend to his thoughts on yet another crazy idea of mine. He actually hasn’t shot down any of my ideas yet, so I anticipate this going through. Time to see if the wrestlers I requested negotiations for short term contracts have gotten back to me. The life of a head booker…never dull, never ending…

To Mexico? Well, you just HAVE to have The Jeffery on it. (For a few reasons. He's the most entertaining character in the diary. He's on a written contract so if you're paying him you might as well use him. And The Jeffery in Mexico just SCREAMS international incident.) Furthermore I just wanted to say I'm enjoying the diary, well, actually I enjoy the non-wrestling portions of the diary. I'm not so much into matches by themselves right now, but the out of ring stuff is great. And playing with MoSC is always a challenge. You need to give someone the Glaswegian Kiss as a finisher.

I'm still really enjoying this one... you should write another dynasty told ENTIRELY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF JIM FORCE. It wouldn't even need to be about wrestling. He could go grocery shopping and I'd be happy to read it. HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP IS HOW THEY SAP OUR MANLINESS. FOR SWEETENER I ONLY USE PURE BARLEY. IT CURES CANCER. CANCEEEEER!!!! (do it!)

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm totally swamped this week into early next week due to: lab practicals being postponed, an exam early next week, and most importantly, applications for post-baccalaurate programs that need to get done ASAP. So I won't be updating until sometime next week (though maybe I'll sneak a post in on the weekend, but that's it). This diary isn't dead; just on temporary hiatus. Onto responses (incidentally all thoughtful comments / questions / suggestions / epiphanies are welcome). [QUOTE]MrOnu: A show in Mexico ? That's unexpected ! [/QUOTE] Well, the point of holding it elsewhere is that these small events will be used for training Daniel Chord and nothing more. They will in all likelyhood stink up the joint, and hurt our popularity. So holding these anywhere in the UK is out of the question, lol. [QUOTE]Beeker: To Mexico? Well, you just HAVE to have The Jeffery on it. (For a few reasons. He's the most entertaining character in the diary. He's on a written contract so if you're paying him you might as well use him. And The Jeffery in Mexico just SCREAMS international incident.) Furthermore I just wanted to say I'm enjoying the diary, well, actually I enjoy the non-wrestling portions of the diary. I'm not so much into matches by themselves right now, but the out of ring stuff is great. And playing with MoSC is always a challenge. You need to give someone the Glaswegian Kiss as a finisher. [/QUOTE] You hit the nail squarely on the head; the Mexico events will be more or less made up of Daniel vs Jeffery, Jeffery wins, repeat ad nauseum. Because of it's nature, and the fact that they won't progress storylines, push championships, etc. they won't be written up unless specifically requested. What I'll probably do is post a a progression of Daniel Chord's laughable skills. Glaswegian Kiss...hmmm... [QUOTE]Monkeypox I'm still really enjoying this one... you should write another dynasty told ENTIRELY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF JIM FORCE. It wouldn't even need to be about wrestling. He could go grocery shopping and I'd be happy to read it. HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP IS HOW THEY SAP OUR MANLINESS. FOR SWEETENER I ONLY USE PURE BARLEY. IT CURES CANCER. CANCEEEEER!!!! (do it!) [/QUOTE] Actually, I've been thinking of doing another diary, though two diaries at once would be tough to keep up with regularly. Admittedly, Mr. Force wasn't the idea I had in mind, and I don't quite see how I can fit him into MOSC regularly. At least, not for the time being. From the perspective of Jim Force, now THAT's a crazy (in a good way) idea. Actually, writing Jim Force can be tough. I had to watch parts of his WWE DVD several times and take notes on stuff I wanted to cover (coming from another planet, training methodologies, speaking w/ higher beings, etc. The stuff I wanted to cover, but failed was hijacking a wrestler's plane and loading spaceships w/ rocket fuel). Let me think about it. You kind of gave me another idea...(Gosh, that would be tough...) :p [QUOTE]apollo13 Is there a CornellVerse versions of Bret & Owen Hart? [/QUOTE] There's a recent thread, found here (Thank God...well, actually Mozilla for tabbed browsing!) [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22108[/url] that discusses stuff like this. Specifically, the Stone family (owners of North of the Border Pro Wrestling aka NOTBPW) is acknowledged as being inspired by the Hart family. As for who resembles Bret or Owen, that's debatable, and I'm actually unsure. Thank you all for reading & the kind words. Latah.

[CENTER][B]Back To Basics[/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSC.jpg[/IMG] MOSC Headquarters Conference Room [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/TheHighlandWarrior.jpg[/IMG] Jack Avatar & Greg McPeterson[/CENTER] “So how was Mexico?” Greg asked. “OK…hot as hell, but at least it was sunny. Jeffery’s happy because he won a couple dozen matches. Daniel’s happy just to wrestle, period.” “And the matches themselves? “Let’s just say you should be very happy these matches were not on the regular show.” “That bad?” “The only person that thinks otherwise is Jeffery.” “Speaking about my son, do you really think it was wise to take the Blood & Beer title off him?” In that moment in time my jaw dropped to the floor. At least, it felt like it had. “You’re joking?” “Have you seen the message boards lately? Jeffery’s incredibly popular! There are at least a dozen or so posters who think Jeffery should be main eventing!” Something seemed strange about the whole situation. “You know what, let me look at the boards later. In the meantime, did you get my e-mail about ending the simulated touring schedule.” “Yeah…too bad we couldn’t take advantage of our time and money.” “Well, that’s my fault, but now’s not the time to whine about it.” “Fair enough…so, what will the next match be between JD and I?” “Oh, you’ll love this!” “Yes?” “A barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!” “Come again?” “I said a barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!” Greg looked at me like I was crazy. “Where the hell did you get THAT idea?” “Oh, at the bar. Met some guy named…Eric? Derek? Who cares. Anyways, he’s a HUGE MOSC fan, and suggested the match to me.” Up until this point, I had kept a perfectly straight poker face, but the tiniest of grins slowly crept on my face as Greg stared a hole through my skull. We both burst out into laughter. “You are so full of s***!” “Right back at you!” It’s good to have friends.

[I]OOC FYI - I'm back! - Later today (or tomorrow), I'll be starting another dynasty focusing on C-Verse wrestler Jim Force. This dynasty will continue; I'll basically be alternating between the two. A couple of posts here, a couple of posts there. You get the idea. Besides the obvious differences, this MOSC dynasty is more serious, while the Jim Force dynasty will be more comedic / insane / forceful! - Gosh Darnit! There's a typo on the poster below! Oh well...I tried... - Query: Is it a cheap Foley-esque plug when you're plugging another dynasty you're going to write in your own dynasty?[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/MOSCEventPoster005.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[b]Juicer & Buff[/b] vs Evil Henchman Nate Manchester vs [b]Danny Patterson[/b] [b]The Highland Warrior[/b] vs JD Morgan I demand we see an actual barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!! If you don't, I know plenty other people desperate to stick a random gimmick on a match in a vain attempt to sell TNA PPVs. :p

[QUOTE=derek_b;217369]I demand we see an actual barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!! If you don't, I know plenty other people desperate to stick a random gimmick on a match in a vain attempt to sell TNA PPVs. :p[/QUOTE] Well, no matter who wins, at least their skin will be soft and shiny (and probably peeling and red, too...)

[QUOTE=Actarus;217207]In that moment in time my jaw dropped to the floor. At least, it felt like it had. “You’re joking?” “Have you seen the message boards lately? Jeffery’s incredibly popular! There are at least a dozen or so posters who think Jeffery should be main eventing!” Something seemed strange about the whole situation. “You know what, let me look at the boards later...[/QUOTE] I smell a sock puppet! Get the bleach!

[I]OOC Replies[/I] xfactor9600 Wrote: [QUOTE]Good to see you back! [/QUOTE] Thanks bud! Exams are over for the time being, which means more time for TEW playing & writing. Always appreciate the support, so thank you! Beeker Wrote: [QUOTE]I demand to hear about Jeffy n' Danny in Mazatlan! I bet Champagne Lover did the job. He's been oddly absent from 07 diaries. Yah Evil Henchmen! [/QUOTE] Well, I wasn't going to but since Beeker demanded it, I guess I can whip something up. But I can't promise it'll be entertaining in any way, shape or form. Champagne Lover is mostly absent because in 2007 he's very particular with what promotion he'll sign for. In my experience, the only promotion he'll sign for is one that is a very high small size (very close to regional, but still small). Otherwise, he'll always cite that he can make more $ elsewhere. I've signed him in a few games, but not this one. Besides, he's unavailable to work in the UK, though I COULD edit that. I wonder if the MOSC fans will like the Evil Henchmen...only one way to find out! derek_b Wrote: [QUOTE][B]Juicer & Buff [/B]vs Evil Henchman Nate Manchester vs [B]Danny Patterson[/B] [B]The Highland Warrior[/B] vs JD Morgan I demand we see an actual barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!! If you don't, I know plenty other people desperate to stick a random gimmick on a match in a vain attempt to sell TNA PPVs. :p [/QUOTE] TNA loves them gimmick matches don't they? How many gimmick matches did they have in their last PPV? Five? Six? You're predictions are...well, I won't spoil anything. By the way, for everyone reading this, predictions ARE welcome, though I don't exactly put on tons of matches per show due to monetary concerns. As for the barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match...I'm trying figure out if I want to put it in this dynasty (not any time soon, mind you) or my Jim Force dynasty...it just seems like it'd be more a natural fit in the Jim Force dynasty. Then again... Wallbanger Wrote: [QUOTE]Quote: Originally Posted by derek_b I demand we see an actual barbwire lingerie, acidic mudbath, bikini waxer on a pole match!! If you don't, I know plenty other people desperate to stick a random gimmick on a match in a vain attempt to sell TNA PPVs. Well, no matter who wins, at least their skin will be soft and shiny (and probably peeling and red, too...) [/QUOTE] The more I think about it, hardcore and homo-erotic just don't go together. At least, I don't want them go together. Not that there's anything wrong with that (to quote Jerry Seinfeld ;) ;) ) Actually, I just don't want to think about it, period...I mean, can you imagine: [COLOR="DarkRed"]Bernie Evans: And the Scottish bagpipes are playing! That can only mean one thing. Here comes the Highland Warrior...wearing...Emma Evans' lingerie!?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Lawrence Young: ...[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Bernie Evans: ...[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Lawrence Young: ...[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Bernie Evans: ...[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Lawrence Young: (taking off headphones). That's it. I'm out of here.[/COLOR] Wallbanger Wrote: [QUOTE]Quote: Originally Posted by Actarus In that moment in time my jaw dropped to the floor. At least, it felt like it had. “You’re joking?” “Have you seen the message boards lately? Jeffery’s incredibly popular! There are at least a dozen or so posters who think Jeffery should be main eventing!” Something seemed strange about the whole situation. “You know what, let me look at the boards later... I smell a sock puppet! Get the bleach! [/QUOTE] Yeah, something fishy is going on. I suspect at least some of you have already figured out what's going on with that one. And, I'll say nothing more... Questions / Comments / Suggestions / Epiphanies? Send them too...actually, just write them here. It's a lot easier. And less time consuming! ;) ;)

[CENTER][B]Mexico Hijinks[/B] Part 1 [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JayChord.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/JefferyMcPeterson.jpg[/IMG] Daniel Chord & Jeffery McPeterson[/CENTER] [I]72 hours ago… A hotel in the west central region of Mexico[/I] “Man, I don’t believe I have to share a room with you! Remind me to complain to Jack about this!” whined Jeffery. Jeffery McPeterson and Daniel Chord continued down the hallway on the way down the hotel hallway towards their room. “Hey, why don’t you stop complaining and actually carry YOUR luggage for a change!” Daniel shot back, annoyed that he was dragging so much luggage while Jeffery carried nothing. “Heh! That’s grunt work, and Jeffery McPeterson is beyond grunt work. Besides, it’s good training for you!” Jeffery mischievously grinned. “What the hell did you pack, anyways?” We’re staying here for 2 nights! Did you really need to pack 3 large suitcases?!” “Whah, whah, whah; stop complaining, grunt. We’re here.” Jeffery slid the key card in its slot and opened the door to the hotel room. “Hey…there’s only one bedroom here!” Jeffery spun around to face Daniel. “You’re on the floor for the next two nights, got it!” Daniel didn’t bother to respond and simply walked carried the luggage into the room, one by one. After finishing, he slumped onto the bed, tired from the long travel. Jeffery stood by the doorway for a moment, before turning towards the exit. “Well, time to go out! Don’t forget to unpack my suitcases!” Daniel sat up immediately. “It’s 11:00 at night! Where do you think you’re going?” Jeffery looked up at the ceiling. “Out and about…doing stuff…living life…” a sudden, self-serving thought appeared in Jeffery’s head. “Hey, why don’t you unpack our stuff later, and join me?” “I don’t know…where are we going?” Jeffery smiled mischievously. “You’ll find out.” [CENTER]* * *[/CENTER] [I]5:00 A.M.[/I] Daniel Chord lay prone in his hotel room floor, a small bruise on his lower lip and feeling incredibly sick. [I]So, this is what a hangover feels like[/I], Daniel thought. Why anyone would want to purposely subject themselves to this type of pain, he’ll never know. Then again, there were times he saw it repeatedly in his father. Jeffery McPeterson lay in bed, nursing a headache. “I can’t believe you started a fight in the bar.” Daniel wanted to scream “I didn’t start it; you started it, you dumb f***!” at Jeffery, but didn’t have the strength to do that. All he knew was that he had until the about mid-afternoon to get better before he and Jeffery had to go to San Louis Potosi Hall for tonight’s “training event”. As Jeffery continued to whine and complain to Daniel, he wondered what would happen if Jack found out… ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [I]About Daniel (OOC Comments):[/I] - Since these events are nothing more than “training events” for Daniel Chord, the entire 30- minute event consisted of Daniel vs. Jeffery matches, and hype angles w/ Emma to increase Daniels performance & entertainment skills. Writing up shows like these would be incredibly tedious, but here are a few event stats if you care. [INDENT]o Name: MOSC Death March 001 o Road Agent Uppercut Bailey decided on the winners (i.e. I left the Road Agent notes blank) o Daniel won 1/5 dark matches o Daniel won 4/7 regular matches o Final Show Rating: F-[/INDENT] - Because I’m going to run events once a month now, the OOC gratuitous news will become a monthly post instead of a weekly post - Coming up Next: Following OOC news for the month of February 2007, we come to March 2007 and it’s finally here: MOSC Civil War 005!

Archived