Who's Christy Hemme's Team?

deimos_masque

ive been hearing that it will be Doug Basham and Damaja aka Danny Basham but its only gonna be a one time thing.. i think it was dumb of WWE to get rid of the Bashams for Deuce and Domino.. they got rid of a team that was heels that can wrestle for guys who are heels that cant wrestle.. its sad how vince does his booking

Vince does not fully appreciate [I]wrestling[/I], as far as quality in ring action, and that is why there will always be room for alternatives to his product, no matter how much talent he buys, or how good his production values are, there will always be fans who sit back and want to see wrestling presented in a different, more true and old school way.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;209341]Vince does not fully appreciate [I]wrestling[/I], as far as quality in ring action, and that is why there will always be room for alternatives to his product, no matter how much talent he buys, or how good his production values are, there will always be fans who sit back and want to see wrestling presented in a different, more true and old school way.[/QUOTE] exactly how i feel thats why im now a huge TNA fan ever since the big John Cena push.... aka his entire WWE career... Vince goes for Entertainment other than Wrestling.. if he had the choice to run a segment for 30 minutes or a match for 15 minutes he would do the segment.. Vince has ruined so much wrestling for me Im glad TNA gives us wrestling and has good talent.. Im not saying HBK or RKO or Edge or anyone in WWE is that bad of talent just there not good wrestling talent.. like Deuce & Domino they got called up cuz there good character performers .. wrestlers no.. daytime soaps maybe.

I hope the team they bring back is the Harris Bros., or Desciples of Destruction. They really need more biker gimmicks in wrestling so I think this would make a good business decision. If not the Harris Bro.'s , then at least Rick Steiner / Lex Luger for one night only !!!

Spoilers highlight below [COLOR="White"]SPOILER FOR TONIGHT'S DESTINATION X PPV by Mike Johnson @ 4:11:00 PM on 3/11/2007 Christy Hemme's mystery team against the Voodoo Kin Mafia tonight is scheduled to be former WWE stars Antonio Thomas and Romeo Roselli, the Heart Throbs. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=lovestruck420;209607]I know I would love to see the New church make a comeback, what they lacked in skill they more than made up for in chemistry and charisma.[/QUOTE] The reformation of the New Church could be interesting but I'd add in a few guys who could actually wrestle, or at least brawl entertainingly. That could be a way to bring back the Naturals actually, or possibly bring in the Bashams. Mitchell does the talking, they do the asskicking. Also, am I the only person who'd like to see Mitchel feud with Christian over control of Abyss?

Archived