Jim Force Dynasty - Your thoughts?

So Monkeypox politely suggested in my MOSC "Dynasty" that I write another "dynasty" from the perspective of everyone's favorite C-Verse madman, Jim Force. At first, I wasn't too interested but then I found the wheels in my head turning; well, more like vomiting but that's beside the point. One potential pitfall I see is that the ranting & raving of Jim Force, to me, is like a novelty act. How long can something like that remain interesting? I mean, how many times can you watch "The Self-Destruction Of the Ultimate Warrior" without getting bored. Though I will also add that it's probably my job as an amateur writer to make it interesting. Anyways, I'm posting this to gauge interest, and to see what other ideas I can steal, uh, I mean "borrow". The main idea I have is that I play Jim Force; he becomes owner & head booker of a promotion. So the question becomes: should Mr. Force start his own promotion or take over one of the existing C-Verse ones? And if the latter, which one??? This is probably the area I need the most help on, as I'm having a hard time deciding (obviously). Oh, and if I were to do this, my MOSC wouldn't die; I'd alternate posting between the two. So let me know what you dynasty fans think. Thanks in advance. Latah.

Well friends I want to start by saying I am entirely neutral here...just thought I'd slip this forward to you all.... [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JimForcecomlogo1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] FORCE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!! In contrary to contriving critics causing contempt throughout the realms of CURIOUSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I IS HE AND HE WHO IS THE ONE WHOM HOLDS THE ULTIMATE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recent submissions have subscribed to the design in my mind, questioning, beckoning thirsting and hungry for the everlasting knowledge derived in the fountains of purity that drain their faucets through my brain and down my throat, WRAPPING AROUND MY SPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nay-sayers may say nay but say nay nay anymore for I WILL DISCLOSE NO SOLICITATION OF LEFTY FABRICATION! I MAY TEMPT THEE WITH THE IMAGINATION OF THE FORCE BUT FORCE FOLLOWERS WILL NOT, I REPEAT, WILL NOT BE SWAYED!!!! YOU HOLD THE KNOWLEDGE!! IN!!! YOUR!!!! HEART!!!!! It has come to my attention that several leftists have libelled me YET AGAIN attempting to exhaust the beliefs of those who believe in the FORCE! I AM THE ULTIMATE SANCTUARY!! ALL ARE WELCOME INTO THE CHURCH OF THE FORCE!!!! WILL THE FORCE FORMULATE IT'SELF INTO A PHYSICAL ENTITY AND THEREBY TRANSFORM IT'S MANIFESTATION INTO A LIVING, BREATHING, EXISTING WRESTLING PROMOTION? WILL.....THIS.....META...MORPHO...SIS COME TO PASS?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE FESTERING PROPOGANDISTS MAY NOW HAVE THEIR DAY.... MAY THE RUMOURS CIRCULATE BUT THAT THOSE WHO FEEL THE FORCE IN THEIR VEINS, MAY THOSE WHOM HAVE BEEN SAVED KNOW THE TRUTH...THE ONE SINGULAR, SPECULAR TOTALITARIAN TRUTH... THE ONE FACT THAT EXISTS IN THIS WORLD OF DOUBLE-SIDED MIRRORS... THAT TRUTH IS THAT THE TRUTH IS ONLY EVER EXPOSED SAME FORCE TIME....... [CENTER]SAME FORCE PLACE......[/CENTER] [RIGHT]SAME FORCE CHANNEL.....[/RIGHT] SAME FORCE WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JF[/QUOTE] ...Wont somebody end these bloody rumours!!!!

Here's a concept for you Actarus... one I'm almost hesitant to float. Have rotating Jim Force interviewers, because any one person dedicated to 'ALL FORCE ALL THE TIME' would join a monastery of silence in about... 1 1/2 interviews. You pick the promotion. For some reason I'd love to see CFCW (Coastal Force Championship Wrestling - just take over the Zone) although a more entertainment based fed might be much better. But once taking over a promotion, have Monkeypox do one interview, you do another, make Payne do one (don't give him a choice,) Ramaeno seems insanely qualified. Therefore everyone gets a spin on it and you don't burn yourself out. *** I'm... a bad bad man.

I feel I should chime in on this. Do it. That is all. And now a word from the master of the Force himself: [QUOTE][B]ACTARUS, THE POWAAAAH OF THE FORCE NOW RUNS THROUGH YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!! YOU SHALL BE THE PENMAN OF MY JOURNEY THROUGH THE ROUGHNESS REQUIRED TO RIGHTFULLY RUN A WRESTLING EMPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!!!! FORCE THREE WRESTLING SHALL BE A FORCE THAT WILL FORCEFULLY FORCE ALL FLEDGELINGS FORCEFULLY TO FEEL THE FOOOOOOOOORCE!!!! BUY MY MERCHANDISE. THE JOURNEY OF JIM FORCE IS ONE THAT THE HEAVENS ABOVE WILL FEEL TO THE FULLEEEEEEEEEST!!!! YOU ALL SHALL FEEL THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!![/B][/QUOTE] Quick question though. Will this diary be written as 'Ultimate Warrior' Jim Force or 'Warrior Warrior' Jim Force? Inquiring minds must know.

You know, Jim Force never had anything to do with the Warrior, it was KK who made the face-painted picture! Anyway, putting that aside, if you want to do a diary about a lunatic, here's an idea I've been considering for a while - Dice Man Rules. For every major decision give yourself six options - 2 utterly mad ideas, 2 slightly strange ideas, and 2 normal ideas - and then throw a dice to randomly decide which to do. It'll add an air of mad randomness to proceedings, as well as giving you a unique angle for your diary.

I really like all of these ideas. Adam's is interesting, and this is a nice venue. We could also try to coordinate some sort of FORCE WEEK with all the major existing character-based C-Verse diaries (Jehovah, you, gbasalmon, tigerkinney, shipshirt... there are a lot of places this could happen) and see how many of us can do a talent trade to bring in FORCE for a night - basically, have him guest star on every dynasty possible, with the same basic character. Hell, I'd love to introduce Jim Force to Eddie Peak. Lots of good ideas, here.

[QUOTE=Monkeypox;214559]I really like all of these ideas. Adam's is interesting, and this is a nice venue. We could also try to coordinate some sort of FORCE WEEK with all the major existing character-based C-Verse diaries (Jehovah, you, gbasalmon, tigerkinney, shipshirt... there are a lot of places this could happen) and see how many of us can do a talent trade to bring in FORCE for a night - basically, have him guest star on every dynasty possible, with the same basic character. Hell, I'd love to introduce Jim Force to Eddie Peak. Lots of good ideas, here.[/QUOTE] Ha! Yes. This I would do. This I would [I]love [/I]to do.

The Pox/Jehovah idea is awesome, though I gotta say, if there was a commited FORCE diary, I'd read it. We could all post our FORCE shows in one thread. What do I mean, "we"? I'm just jealous of y'all artistic types

[QUOTE=Monkeypox;214559]I really like all of these ideas. Adam's is interesting, and this is a nice venue. We could also try to coordinate some sort of FORCE WEEK with all the major existing character-based C-Verse diaries (Jehovah, you, gbasalmon, tigerkinney, shipshirt... there are a lot of places this could happen) and see how many of us can do a talent trade to bring in FORCE for a night - basically, have him guest star on every dynasty possible, with the same basic character. Hell, I'd love to introduce Jim Force to Eddie Peak. Lots of good ideas, here.[/QUOTE] Why not go for the gold and add Enygma and Remmy Skye?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;214553]You know, Jim Force never had anything to do with the Warrior, it was KK who made the face-painted picture! Anyway, putting that aside, if you want to do a diary about a lunatic, here's an idea I've been considering for a while - Dice Man Rules. For every major decision give yourself six options - 2 utterly mad ideas, 2 slightly strange ideas, and 2 normal ideas - and then throw a dice to randomly decide which to do. It'll add an air of mad randomness to proceedings, as well as giving you a unique angle for your diary.[/QUOTE] I'm sure WCW circa 2000 used this dice. It all makes sense . . . .

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;214553]You know, Jim Force never had anything to do with the Warrior, it was KK who made the face-painted picture! Anyway, putting that aside, if you want to do a diary about a lunatic, here's an idea I've been considering for a while - Dice Man Rules. For every major decision give yourself six options - 2 utterly mad ideas, 2 slightly strange ideas, and 2 normal ideas - and then throw a dice to randomly decide which to do. It'll add an air of mad randomness to proceedings, as well as giving you a unique angle for your diary.[/QUOTE] Oh my…I’ve always interpreted Jim Force as being an inspired combination of Warrior & Jim Powers! I guess you fooled us all, lol. So, I’ve decided to succumb to peer pressure (go me!), and “The Adventures Of Jim FORCE – a C-Verse Dynasty” (working title) will start late this week or on the weekend (after my exam). What I’ve decided to do is to alternate between a 3rd person perspective where you’ll read about what happened during let’s say a meeting, an event, a workout session, etc. The next entry will be from Jim Force’s perspective. This is also where I’d incorporate Adams’s dice idea. So let’s say I write up a meeting w/ Sam Strong, the next entry would look like this (rolling up the most crazy result): [QUOTE]JIM FORCE’S FORCE LOG FORCE DATE ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX TODAY, IN MY FIRST AND LAST MEETINGS WITH THE ALMIGHTY OMNEEPOTENT GODS OF FORCE, THEY TOLD ME MY DESTINY, AND DIRECTED ME BY FORCE TO THE OFFICE OF SAM STROOOONG! SAM STRONG’S SECRETARY TRIED TO STOP ME, BUT ONE WITH NO FORCE CANNOT STOP THE KEEPER OF THE ALL FOOOORCE! I SHOVED HER ASIDE AND SMASHED MY WAY INTO SAM STRONG’S ARMORED FORTRESSSSSSS! SAM STRONG WAS ONCE VERY STRONG IN THE FORCE! STRONG-A-MANIA RAN WILD WITH THE FOOOORCE! BUT HIS POWERS OF FORCE HAVE GROWN WEAK, FOR THE FORCE HAS LEFT HIM, AND CHOSEN A NEW SON TO CARRY THE ALL-POWERFUL POWER OF THE FORCE: JIM FORCE![/QUOTE] Etc, etc, etc. Essentially this will be a diary about Jim Force’s diary, lol. Yes, Mr. Force keeps a diary. It's the 21st century, get over it poeple! ;) ;) I think this (along with the roll of the dice) is a good way to prevent Force saturation, for myself and the readers. And also, more importantly, you’ll know what’s going on! If I wrote up, let’s say an event, from Mr. Force’s perspective, you (and I) would have no clue (at best a small idea) what’s going on. So for me writing this up, that would be best. As an FYI mini-preview, the set-up will be: - Jim Force leaves USPW in December 2006 - I play as Mr. force, and he becomes owner & head booker of his own promotion: Ultimate Force Wrestling. The unbiased promotion description is: [I]In late 2006, Jim Force left USPW to try his hand as owner and head booker of new promotion Ultimate Force Wrestling. Promoting a "Forcentertainment" product, it seems to be an unoriginal mish-mash of SWF and USPW. In fact, many speculate that UFW is nothing more than a front for pushing and promoting Jim Force himself! It remains to be seen whether a promotion such as this can obtain any kind of success.[/I] In terms of start-up money, prestige, overness, it’s a copy of MAW: $60,000, 18% prestige, 10% overness in the Mid South (where it’s based). I figure Jim Force’s former TV exposure & 40% US overness have to be worth something…Just don’t expect booking that makes any sense; remember, it’s Jim Force! Look for it, late this week! Feel the Fooorce! AND BUY JIM FORCE MERCHANDISE! Finally, this dynasty will be inspired & dedicated to: [LIST] [*] Mr. Ryland: For without the TEW & the C-Verse, there is no Force [*] Ramaeno: for without whom this Jim Force madness would not have existed [*] J Silver: For continuing the Jim Force madness started by Ramaeno [*] Monkeypox: For gently nudging me into this madness that is the Force [*] And He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named: For inspiring Jim Force, even though Mr. Force was in fact not meant to be inspired by him. [*]And finally, all who choose to succumb to the force and read the diary of Jim Force! [/LIST] And my MOSC dynasty continues elsewhere, which you all love (Foley would be so proud of me right now). With regards to “Force Week”, I’m game, but for those moments when life gets busy and we need to get away from our diaries (this happens to everyone, I think), I suspect it could get lost in the shuffle, if that makes any sense at all. Thanks to everyone for the ideas / suggestions! Any further suggestions (especially dynasty titles) are welcome!

I am pumped. PUMPED. POOOOOOOOMPED! Can't wait to see where this goes, glad to have been a part of the genesis of such a clearly inspired idea! And ForceWeek might still be a go, I think we should see where the dynasty goes and maybe start Force-Week up as a board-wide event once he's gotten some play?

Archived