Real World Dynasty Of The Month March 2007  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Real World Dynasty Of The Month March 2007

• ECW Worldwide - Nevermore
    • WWE Rebirth - G-Prime
    • Death of WCW - tristram
    • TNA Bound For Glory - SHaynes23
    • WWF: Montreal to Attitude - keefmoon
    • Battle lines have been drawn. What if the NWA struck first.... - theoutlaw321

Oh man, I'm already getting my butt kicked. :( I didn't vote for myself, because simply put there are better diaries out there. I voted for Death Of WCW, because I can't for the life of me understand how it can have had such a good month after running for so long. As long as people vote for which is their favourite they should be allowed to vote for any they want, even if they think theres is the best.

Guest cmdrsam
This is like picking do I want my right foot blown off or my left foot. ARG,,,,,then I voted for the wrong one of what I wanted, no offence to anyone intended.

Yeah I'd like to say thank you to anyone that voted for me. I really appreciate it as there is some mighty fine competition on here. Just to be named in the same list as ECW Worldwide and Death Of WCW is a huge compliment, no disrespect to the rest on the list who are also great.

A lot of great choices here: Sammy's TNA diary where there's so much background stuff about whose signing where, you feel like it's a real war between the E and the A and I like that. Nevermore's, it's goes without saying that over a long period of time his is the yardstick - when I first looked at "dynasty's" three stood out, firstly WWF Wrestlecr@p because it was funny, and the efforts of Nevermore and the Stallion. Those two fella's writing was what prompted me to have a go. Nevermore keeps the ECW cutting edge feel to it, imagine if their cutting edge product had have obtained the biggest names in the industry, well, Nevermore achieved that so we don't have to imagine! Outlaw's - I love the premise for it. There is no logical reason why a better marketer couldn't have beaten Vince McMahon to the punch, the problem was no one was as forward thinking as he was about how to revolutionise the carny industry. I think NWA would have won if it had recruited the names you have so aptly mentioned in your dynasty, and I then think with the different styles (traditional v initially young kids family based entertainment NB: I was a young kid and loved it) we would be talking about an altogether different industry, different legendary names etc. And finally, my vote goes to... keefymoon's WWF Montreal to Attitude. I love the fact that it's so damn hard to gauge a winner, because you've pushed so many so well anyone has a chance and I think it sets you up to take the World Wrestling Federation in any number of ways. We've talked a lot before about good booking practices and why to do this etc., I think you have so mastered this 'game' that I feel I should be the one asking you the questions about booking strategies. Thanks to everyone who's voted for DOWCW, I just hope everyone here puts down a vote, and not only that, takes the time to read a few pages of the aforementioned diaries, because if you do, you'll be captivated. The aforementioned writers are absolutely geniuses who need all the credit they can get.

It's an honor for my dynasty to be hanging neck and neck with dynasties like Tristram and Nevermore's, they are two of the best dynasties that GDS has ever seen, and they have been around for so long for a reason, and it's awesome to know that people think my dynasty is even near their level. With that being said, my vote for this month went to keefmoon's WWF dynasty. He captures one most intriguing time periods in wrestling history great, and it's awesome to see how he is playing out the Monday Night War.

[QUOTE=tristram;214640]And finally, my vote goes to... keefymoon's WWF Montreal to Attitude. I love the fact that it's so damn hard to gauge a winner, because you've pushed so many so well anyone has a chance and I think it sets you up to take the World Wrestling Federation in any number of ways. We've talked a lot before about good booking practices and why to do this etc., I think you have so mastered this 'game' that I feel I should be the one asking you the questions about booking strategies.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SHaynes23;214679]With that being said, my vote for this month went to keefmoon's WWF dynasty. He captures one most intriguing time periods in wrestling history great, and it's awesome to see how he is playing out the Monday Night War.[/QUOTE] Wow, thank you guys, that means so much coming from you too. Obviously getting any support is amazing (as you know, you get enough of it yourself!) but from the top diary writers on here it's mind-blowing. Thank you ever so much. I can't help but feel though, Tristram, that yours was a bit much! There is no way you should be turning to me for booking help; I wouldn't have a diary if it wasn't for you. The extremely kind words you said about mine could more appropriately be aimed at yours. Once again thank you to anyone who's voted for me, it honestly makes it worthwhile. And if anyone hasn't checked out any of the diaries on this list you are missing out. Five mighty fine diaries AND diary writers (mine excluded, I'm not in any place to say whether mine is good or not) and also diaries that I think will last for a long time, which says something because diaries come and go but the great ones last. If you don't believe me then look at the all-time views of each diary. Scapino's SWF one, DOWCW, ECW Worldwide etc all up there. Once again thanks to anyone that's voted for me.

I went with Keefmoon's as well. I've just been smitten with that time period for a while and he does a great job. There are some great writers on here though. I read a few diarys that I hadn't even looked at before voting and I just have to drop a solid "wow'. Wish I didn't have just one vote.:)

Voted (for G-Prime, because it just happens to be the one I seem to check the most often.) Not to discredit any, they are all amazing works. Hopefully the one that I'll be working on will be able to be listed up there with these one day.

Archived