talent trade question (appearances)

do angles count as an appearance? or is it just matches? i have a talent trade with tcw and have one appearance left with hawkins which i want to use at my PPV (3 weeks away). can he appear in angles leading up to the match or will that count? i used him in 2 matches so far and had him winning a title in his second match, and want him drop it back to the former champ at the PPV. thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;216845]But angles where the character is off-screen don't count at all. So go nuts with video angles and workers cutting promos on the dude (or dudette) in question.[/QUOTE] Not true. It's the reason why you can't do those with workers who aren't available to you. You still have to PAY that worker and thus, it counts as an appearance. Incidentally, even if you use the loaned worker as an announcer or color commentator or have them road agent a match (i.e. an offscreen capacity), it counts as an appearance.

[QUOTE=Remianen;216873]Not true. It's the reason why you can't do those with workers who aren't available to you. You still have to PAY that worker and thus, it counts as an appearance. Incidentally, even if you use the loaned worker as an announcer or color commentator or have them road agent a match (i.e. an offscreen capacity), it counts as an appearance.[/QUOTE] Weird. I could have sworn Ryland has said otherwise, but I guess I'm misremembering.

Archived