WWE: A New Attitude

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 2[/b][/center] [size=4][b]SMACKDOWN REPORT[/b][/size] *Smackdown was once again the #1 show on Friday's by scoring a 1.73 on sky sports and a huge 33.53 on CW. That means it was seen by roughly 1,763,000 viewers. *The dark matches got the crowd really into it. The Havana Bulldogs lost to the team of London and Kendrick and Gregory Helms came out to badmouth the crowd when Matt Hardy came out and challenged him to a fight then and there which ended in a double countout. *Smackdown drew 8,347 at the gate. [size=4][b]NEWS AND NOTES[/b][/size] *Telemundo and Telefutura both turned down the WWE offer for programming. *Jamie Noble was suspended for a week following no less than three fights with the Miz, Elijah Burke, and Deuce during house shows this weekend. The three of them received warnings. *Teddy Hart was scheduled for a dark match on Smackdown but never showed up and never gave an explanation. John Laurinitis reportedly told Hart when he showed up at Raw this afternoon that he was burning bridges quickly. *House Shows pulled in $27,960 this weekend. [size=4][b]RUMORS CENTRAL[/b][/size] *Shannon Moore and Mike Knox will be free agents at the end of the month though it's expected that WWE will re-up both of them.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 2[/b][/center] The show opens with a video replaying the shocking re-hiring of Eric Bischoff and the main event of Shawn Michaels defending the WWE Title versus Edge which saw John Cena cost Edge the match. ----------- Following the pyro and music the camera pans around at the fans and their signs when the music of Stephanie McMahon begins to play and she comes down to the ring, with Eric Bischoff and Theodore Long behind her. McMahon- “Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Before we begin the show tonight I have a very big announcement and I want to thank both General Managers for coming out here tonight because it affects them directly. Sometimes the best way to make an impact is to shake things up and that’s what we’re going to do in three weeks. Right here on RAW we’re going to have a new Brand Draft. Each Brand’s employees, with the exception of the General Managers, will be up for grabs. That means all Superstars, all announcers, everyone. (decent applause from the crowd) Bischoff- “And on behalf of Raw, I want to say how grateful we are to be the hosts of the 2007 Brand Draft. We’re going to make it a special night and to cap it off I have ordered that in three weeks, in this ring we’ll see Shawn Michaels defend his WWE Title against John Cena in their contractual rematch. (crowd pops for that) Not only that but here tonight we’re going to have another title match. To my knowledge there was never a proper rematch for the World Tag Team Championship so in tonight’s main event it’ll be the World’s Greatest Tag Team versus Shawn Michaels and John Cena.” Long- “And let me just holla real quick. Everyone knows that the King of the Ring is at the end of this month and everyone knows that this Friday night on Smackdown it’ll be Batista versus the Great Khali. Now some have wondered why a Raw Superstar is on Smackdown and that is very easy. Upon getting the request by the Undertaker, I called Mr. Bischoff, and we worked it out. Smackdown gets the Great Khali for one night and in exchange, two of the Quarter-Finals for the King of the Ring will be broadcast here on Raw.” McMahon- (nodding to each of them) “Enjoy the show.’ The three of them hold each other’s hands in the air, everyone all smiles. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] [b]Jeff Hardy vs Umaga (w/Armando Estrada)[/b] Hardy takes the fight right to Umaga from the start, hoping to keep him on the defense. He uses running attacks and some high flying to stun Umaga and keep him always guessing where it was coming from next, but that all goes out the window when Umaga catches Hardy coming off the ropes in a bearhug which, turns into a belly-to-belly suplex. From that point on Hardy got only sporadic moments of offense as Umaga manhandled him around the ring and finally ended the match with a Samoan Spike. [b]Winner by Pinfall (7:50): Umaga[/b] ----------- With Umaga in the ring the music of the Great Khali begins to play and he stomps down to the ring, climbing in. He and Umaga go face-to-face, or as close to that as possible. Estrada looks very nervous but neither man attacks, and Khali is the one who simply nods and leaves the ring with a truce seemingly forged. ----------- Backstage, Johnny Nitro is pacing in his locker room as Melina watches. Melina- “Calm down baby, you’re gonna be Intercontinental Champion again soon enough. No need to worry about Carlito.” Nitro- “Carlito, I’m not worried about Carlito. I’m worried about Foley.” Melina- “Foley?” Nitro- “Yea, you saw last week when his music played. He’s still coming for us.” Melina- “You’re just paranoid. Mick Foley got lucky at Backlash. But now he’s back home with his wife and kids and white picketed fence and all the rest of his miserable pathetic life.” Nitro- “You really think?” Melina- “I know.” There’s a knock at the door and a man comes in with a box, and hands it to Nitro. Nitro opens it up, and his jaw drops. Slowly he turns it upside down and hundreds of thumbtacks pour out. Melina and Nitro exchange glances at the show goes to break. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] [b]Intercontinental Championship Carlito © vs Johnny Nitro (w/Melina)[/b] Nitro seems to be looking over his shoulder from the beginning of the match and Carlito takes advantage of the non-existent distractions by controlling the opening moments. Melina continually screams at Nitro to focus but every time he has a chance to press his advantage he looks around, waiting for someone to attack. Carlito whips him into the ropes butN Nitro grabs the ropes and Carlito’s dropkick hits air and he lands hard. Nitro moves over to Carlito and is about to pick him up when the crowd begins to chant ‘Foley’. Nitro yells at them to shut up but it only makes them yell louder. Melina on the outside covers her ears and joins in Nitro’s shouting. Nitro picks up Carlito but the Champion pulls him into a small package and gets the 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still Intercontinental Champion (11:36): Carlito[/b] As Carlito celebrates on the ramp, Melina is in the ring, berating Nitro for losing the match because he’s afraid of his own shadow. ----------- Beth Phoenix is sitting in her dressing room, brushing her hair over and over. Finally she smiles and puts the brush down and leaves. The camera pans over to her vanity mirror where “It’s Time” is scrawled in red lipstick on the glass. Jim Ross- “Beth Phoenix, that crazy woman is going to call out Mickie James…next!” [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] Beth Phoenix comes down to the ring. Phoenix- “Well well well, as all of you people know, at Backlash I began my plan to torture Mickie James. I began my plan to exact revenge for what she did to me. But it can all end here tonight. That's up to you Mickie because I was serious last week when I told you that you had seven days to give me what I want. Time's up Mickie, come out here and give me my answer.” Mickie comes down to the ring but she's looking very nervous and somber. Beth walks around her, eyeing her up and down and smiling. Before speaking she runs her fingers through Mickie's hair. Phoenix- “Now Mickie, you know what this is about but these people don't and they never have to. You also know how to fix it. So are you willing to do what is needed?” Mickie looks at the crowd, then her, shaking her head slowly. Phoenix- “Your choice! Then all these people, the ones who cheer you and who want to grow up to be like you should know... “ Micki- “Beth please don't do this. I'm begging you please....” Phoenix- “Say the word then Mickie and it will all be over.” Mickie looks down, almost trembling. Phoenix- “Fine then. What you people don't know about Mickie James is....” Mickie- “NO! Please Beth just stop........okay....I'll........I'll do whatever you want” Phoenix lowers the mic and just smiles. She walks over and grabs Mickie by the upper arm and forces her to leave the ring. Phoenix looks triumphant as they walk up the ramp but Mickie looks near tears as she's walked to the back. ----------- A replay is shown of the confrontation between Mickie James and Beth Phoenix and how Phoenix ended up getting what she wanted from Mickie James. ----------- The camera finds the World’s Greatest Tag Team walking backstage when Cryme Tyme cut them off. JTG- “Yo, yo, yo. In case you ain’t heard, we’re the number one contenders again and so Shad and me were talkin’ and we think that if you guys survive tonight, that the four of us got a score to settle.” Haas- “If?!” Shad gets in Haas’ face. “Yea..if.” Haas- “We’ll take you on any place, any time, any how.” JTG- “That’s what we’re wantin’ to hear. At Vengeance, you…and us…in a Red Hook Brawl for those shiny belts of your’s.” Benjamin looks very concerned at this turn of events but before he can speak up… Haas- “Fine by us. We’re going to show you exactly why we have these belts and why we are the World’s Greatest Tag Team.” Cryme Tyme walks off, and Haas looks very self-assured but Benjamin just looks at his partner like he’s crazy. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] [b]King of the Ring Qualifying match Kenny Dykstra vs ???[/b] Kenny is in the ring, preparing for his opponent when the lights go out and some familiar music begins to play. As large movie spotlights begin moving around the arena and focus on the stage, the light catches little pieces of gold tinsel falling from the rafters as former Intercontinental Champion Golddust makes his way down the ramp in a flowing robe with a long blonde wig. He gets in the ring and takes off the robe and wig and is ready to go. They lock up and Golddust pushes Kenny into the corner and then runs his hands down Kenny’s body. Kenny reacts negatively to say the least and shoves Golddust away. When Kenny charges him, Golddust hits a right short uppercut and drops him. Golddust goes on to control the following moments but Kenny gains the advantage when Golddust goes for a clothesline, which Kenny ducks. Kenny spins around with a roundhouse kick, that knocks Golddust into the ropes. Kenny charges him and clotheslines him over the top, going over the top with him. Kenny picks up Golddust, backs off and then closes with a trot, dropping a knee to the head. Kenny pulls up Golddust but catches an elbow in the stomach. Golddust slams Kenny’s head into the steps and the two keep fighting when the referee reaches the ten count and motions for the bell. [b]Winner: Draw by Double Countout (9:51)[/b] ----------- Stephanie McMahon is backstage talking with someone with Edge comes up and she turns to him. Edge- “Hey Steph, its good to see you around here again.” McMahon- “Hi Edge, thanks.” Edge- “I heard about the match tonight and about the match in three weeks and I just wanted to say that frankly…I agree with it. It’d be a huge match for Raw on a big night for the show.” McMahon- “That’s very big of you. I know how bad you want the WWE Title again” Edge- “Well as you know I got screwed by John Cena last week when I had Michaels ready to be speared.” McMahon- “Yea, I saw that. Trust me, you’ll be getting another shot down the road.” Edge smiles and lightly touches her on the arm. “Thanks Steph..” he stops, “by the way, you look really good with that hair color.” He walks off and Stephanie slowly gives a small smile at the compliment. ----------- Chris Masters is in the ring. Masters- “Okay, once again we’re here in this God forsaken town for another Masterlock Challenge. So who’s it gonna be this week?” He smirks, looking around before focusing on someone in the crowd. Masters- “Well, look here. It’s the loser I defeated last week. What, you want another try?” The man who had identified himself as Colt the week before simply nods. Masters- “Okay, if you’re a glutton for punishment I’m happy to oblige” Security helps Colt over the barrier and he gets in the ring and takes his seat in the chair. The referee rings the bell as soon as the Masterlock is on. Colt fights valiantly, twisting to the right, trying to break the hold. He almost gets there too but Masters snaps him back to the left, a moment before he would have lost his grip and Colt falters. The referee motions for the bell to protect him and as the referee checks on Colt, Masters celebrates to the crowd. ----------- Flair is getting ready in his locker room when the door opens and in walks Arn Anderson. The two hug, with Flair looking extremely happy to see him. Anderson- “I wanted to come by, wish you luck and well…apologize.” Flair- “Apologize for what?” Anderson- “CW is my nephew, and the scene last week with what he did to you, I feel like I need to apologize for my family.” Flair- “Double A, if you’re going to apologize for last week and what he did to me, let me apologize to you ahead of time for what I’m gonna do to him tonight.” Anderson- “Dirtiest player in the game…” Flair- “Wheelin’ and dealin’.” The two share a laugh as the show goes to break. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] [b]Ric Flair vs CW Anderson[/b] Flair looks completely serious as he enters the ring and stares down the younger man. Anderson, for his part, doesn’t look nervous or anxious, he just watches Flair with a cold glare. The bell rings and they’re underway. Flair goes for a lockup but at the last minute he pokes Anderson in the eye and begins chopping him relentlessly in the corner. Flair whips Anderson to the other corner but when Flair runs at him, Anderson catches him and dumps him over the ropes for a breather. Flair gets up and trips Anderson, pulling him to the outside where he’s met with another big chop, followed by a series of punches. Anderson reverses an Irish Whip and sends Flair into the barrier by the timekeeper. Anderson rolls into the ring to break the count then goes back out. Flair is starting to get up when Anderson launches a running knee lift into his back. Moving over to the time keeper, Anderson dumps him out of his seat, grabs the chair, and wallops Flair over the head which causes the referee to ring the bell. [b]Winner by Disqualification: (9:39): Ric Flair[/b] Following the bell, Anderson continued his assault, busting Flair open before putting the chair on the ground and DDT’ing Flair onto the Chair. He got up and showed his first glint of emotion, a satisfied smirk. ----------- Eric Bischoff walks into his office and finds Jonathan Coachman there. Bischoff- “What are you doing here?” Coachman- “Mr. Bischoff, please..just hear me out. Last week when Ms. McMahon fired me she had it all wrong. It wasn’t my fault. You know Mr. McMahon. I could have said anything to him and he wouldn’t have listened to me. I’m a good and loyal assistant and I want to help you remake Raw in your own image.” Bischoff- “Well…I have been gone for awhile so maybe it’d be good to have someone who can fill in some gaps. But you will have absolutely zero power unless I grant it, understood?” Coachman- “Yes..yes Sir, thank you!” Bischoff- “Now get out of here, I have some work to do.” Coachman hurries out and leaves Bischoff who just shakes his head. ----------- The Smackdown Rebound is shown reviewing how the Undertaker overcame Batista’s handpicked opponent, Mark Henry, then announced his own pic, the Great Khali. ----------- Shawn Michaels is lacing up his boots when someone walks in and stops in front of him. Michaels looks up and the camera pans with him to show John Cena. Cena- “Seems like Deja vu around here.” Michaels- “Yea. I know last time we tagged it didn’t go so well and I know in three weeks it’ll be mano e mano again. But tonight you have my word as a man that you’ve got a partner.” Cena seems to consider that. Cena- “Fair enough. But let me give you my word as a man. If you screw me tonight in that match, we won’t have to wait for three weeks.” Michaels just nods in acceptance as Cena leaves, then he finishes lacing the boots. ----------- A video is shown to hype the main event, The World’s Greatest Tag Team defending their World Tag Team Championship versus former Champions John Cena and Shawn Michaels. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I][/b] [b]World Tag Team Championship The World’s Greatest Tag Team © vs John Cena and Shawn Michaels[/b] Cena and Benjamin begin the match and it’s Cena with the early advantage. He and Michaels tag in and out, keeping Benjamin in their corner, and appear to be working cohesively until Cena goes to throw a right hand and Benjamin ducks Cena freezes his punch and he and Michaels share a glance before Benjamin mule kicks Cena into Michaels, knocking him off the apron. Haas is quickly tagged in and Cena is taken back to the Champions’ corner he is worked over for the following minutes with several two-count falls. Cena is whipped into the corner and Michaels makes a blind tag. Haas never sees what hit him as Michaels levels him with a forearm to the back of the head. The WWE Champion goes to town, hitting some of his signature moves before tuning up the band. Benjamin gets in the ring and the referee pushes him back to the outside but when the referee turns around again, Benjamin shoves him forward into the path of Michaels’ foot. The ref is unconscious and all hell breaks look. Cena charges Benjamin and the two being brawling around. Haas runs at Michaels but Michaels pulls down the bottom rope, sending him hurtling over and Michaels follows him to the outside. Cena blocks a right hand from Benjamin and hits several in a flurry, sending Benjamin onto the mat. It’s Five Knuckle Shuffle time. Cena crisscrosses the ropes before dusting off his shoulder and dropping the big punch. Michaels is still on the outside with Haas. Haas whips Michaels into the steps but Michaels reverses it and sends Haas into and crashing over the heavy steel steps. But when Michaels turns around, Edge comes out of nowhere down the ramp and spears him at full velocity. The referee is still down and Cena is ready. He picks up the still-staggered Benjamin and hoists him up for the FU but when he turns to see Michaels, he too catches a spear into his exposed abdomen Edge puts Benjamin on top and revives the referee who makes the slow count 1….2…..3. [b]Winners by Pinfall and still World Tag Team Champions (14:31): The World’s Greatest Tag Team[/b] ----------- As the World’s Greatest Tag Team celebrates on the ramp, Edge surveys the damage in and about the ring. John Cena is laid out in the ring and Shawn Michaels is just starting to move on the outside, looking to be spitting up some blood. Edge looks down at Cena, smiling devilishly as the show goes off the air.

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/img] [b]Tuesday May Week 2[/b] [size=4][b]RAW REPORT[/b][/size] *RAW pulled in ratings of .37 on Sky Sports and 22.84 on USA (up from 15.86 last week). Overall they were viewed by 1,160,500 people. *Dark Matches were held showing off newly acquired talent. -Harry Smith and TJ Wilson lost to the Redneck Wrecking Crew -The formerly known Cheerleader Melissa lost to Victoria. Melissa was introduced as Marissa. This is not an indication of what name she'll debut with. *Raw had 8,282 in attendance for a gate of $165,640. [size=4][b]News and Notes[/b][/size] *WWE has released Nick Dinsmore, Michelle McCool, and Vito Lograsso. *With the release of Dinsmore, WWE has transitioned Hacksaw Jim Duggan into a road agent role, similar to Sgt. Slaughter. Other news backstage is that Stone Cold Steve Austin has been advising wrestlers as a road agent but doing it over the phone from his home in Victoria, TX. It isn't a full time job but it allows Austin to stay connected. *Shannon Moore and Mike Knox have both been offered new contracts to extend their deals. [size=4][b]BREAKING NEWS[/b][/size] *Several sources confirm that John Bradshaw Layfied will leave the WWE at the end of the month. We're hearing the King of the Ring will be his last show. No known reason is given though it's expected to be a contractual issue revolving around not only money but freedom to do outside projects. This comes as a shock to some backstage and most feel it will be a major blow to Smackdown to lose JBL on the mic every week. No word on who will replace him or how he'll be written off television.[/center]

My longest review, 'twas 7 pages in Word [url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]WWE Monday Night RAW Monday May, Week 2 Reviewed Live! By Andrew Vice[/B] Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler We get a replay of the re-hiring of Bischoff and the Michaels/Edge match. We get the usual pyrotechnics and crowd pan and then Stephanie McMahon’s (shudder) music hits and she comes out to the ring followed by Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff. McMahon welcomes everyone to the show and then says that before we begin she has a special announcement and she says that it affects both GM’s directly. She says that sometimes the best way to shake things up is to make an impact and that in three weeks right here on Monday Night RAW there’s going to be a new brand draft, and that with the exception of GM’s everyone will be up for grabs. Bischoff steps forward now and he says that RAW is grateful to be hosts of the 2007 brand draft. He says it’s going to be a special night and that in three weeks we will also see Shawn Michaels defend the WWE title against John Cena due to the rematch clause. But he says tonight we’re going to have another rematch because the former champions didn’t get a rematch for the World Tag Team Championship so tonight’s Main Event will be the World’s Greatest Tag Team facing off against John Cena and Shawn Michaels! Teddy Long steps forward now and plugs KOTR at the end of the month. He goes on to say that on Smackdown it’ll be Batista vs. Great Khali and some people have wondered why a RAW superstar is on SD! (I didn’t) but he says that upon getting the request from Undertaker, Long called Bischoff, and they worked it out. So SD! Will have Khali in there Main Event and in exchange two of the Quarter Finals for the KOTR will be broadcast live on RAW! The three of them hold each other’s hands in the air with everyone all smiles. [I](Ok, I’ll break this down by person-based speeches: Stephanie – I guess there trying to make each brand separate again, which is fine with me. With the influx of new talent being brought up as of late the rosters are gonna fill out again. And the brand draft is going to make things even more interesting still. Eric – First off, I didn’t get a chance to say this last week, but it’s cool to have Bischoff back in the GM position as he was great in the role last time. He seems to be a face-ish type character this time which is different. Anyway, the Main Event in three weeks will probably keep with the standards set by the two and be awesome. Tag Match will also be good, and will probably be heavily storyline driven at this point. Long – What’s this? WWE covering their plot holes? That’s a first and very welcome, not really changing much but explaining away a discrepancy.)[/I] [B]Match 1: Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga (W/Armando Estrada)[/B] Hardy decides to take the fight straight to Umaga fro the get go hoping to keep the big man on the defensive as opposed to the offensive. He uses his speed to keep the advantage hitting a series of running and high flying moves to keep Umaga stunned and keep him questioning where Hardy will be coming from. Of course, this never works for that long and Umaga catches Hardy as he is coming off the ropes and hits a vicious looking belly to belly suplex. It was all Umaga from then on in and he ended the match with the Samoan Spike. [B]Winner: Umaga (7:51) – **[/B] Umaga is still in the ring when the music of the Great Khali begins to play and he comes down to the ring…very slowly. He and Umaga get face to face in the centre of the ring…well more face to chest but you get my point. Estrada is looking nervous and has his mouth shut for once but neither man attacks and Khali simply nods and leaves the ring. [I](Have we seen the beginning of the allegiance between Khali and Umaga? I sure hope not)[/I] Backstage we find Johnny Nitro pacing back and forth in his locker room as Melina watches. Melina tells Nitro to calm down because he will soon be regaining the Intercontinental Championship. She adds that there is no need to worry about Carlito (that’s not cool). Nitro says he isn’t worried about Carlito he’s worried about Foley. Melina is confused, maybe she’s forgotten the feud, I’m not sure. Nitro says that last week Foley’s music played and he believes that is a signal that Foley is still after them. Melina thinks Nitro is just paranoid and that Foley got lucky at Backlash (<_>) but now he’s back at his home with his wife and kids and he’s nothing to worry about. Nitro is quite sure of that but Melina reassures him. Just then there is a knock at the door and a man comes in with….a box! He hands it to Nitro and Nitro opens it up and his jaw drops, he turns the box upside down and hundred upon hundreds of thumbtack pour out. Melina and Nitro exchange worried glances as we cut to commercial. [I](I like the Foley mind games on Nitro here; it’s building nicely to the obvious PPV rematch. I’m pretty sure Nitro will be winning there but until then I can enjoy hopefully at least one Foley promo.)[/I] [B]WWE Intercontinental Championship Match 2: Carlito © vs. Johnny Nitro (W/Melina)[/B] Nitro isn’t really 100% focused on the match as his mind is focused on Foley, Carlito being the badass that he obviously is takes advantage of the distraction from 1000 miles away! Melina gets pissed off and screams at Nitro to focus on the damn match, in pretty much those words. But everytime Nitro comes close to gaining the advantage he turns or looks around waiting for someone to attack. Carlito whips him into the rope but Nitro grabs the ropes and Carlito’s dropkick hits nothing. Nitro moves over to Carlito and is about to pick him up when the fans start chanting ‘Foley’ nice of the fans to do that. Nitro yells at them to shut up which of course makes them cheer louder. Nitro picks up Carlito none the less and the champion rolls him up into a Small Package for the 1-2-3. [B]Winner: Carlito (11:35) – ** ½[/B] Carlito celebrates on the ramp and Melina berates Nitro for losing the match. Beth Phoenix is shown sitting in her dressing room generally acting like a maniac you know the usual. After a few seconds she leaves and the camera pans across to show ‘It’s Time’ scrawled across her mirror. [I](Suspenseful Music)[/I] Back from commercial and Beth Phoenix is making her way down to and then into the ring. She has a microphone and begins to speak. She says that at Backlash she began her plan to torture Mickie James for what she did to her. But she adds, it can all end here tonight but that is up to Mickie because she was being serious when she said she had seven days to give her what she wants and now here time is up and it’s time for Mickie to give her the answer. Mickie comes down to the ring looking slightly nervous; Beth walks around her smiling and then speaks. Beth says that Mickie knows what this is about but these fans don’t and they never have to she also know how to fix it and she asks if Mickie is willing to do what is needed. Mickie looks at the crowd and then shakes her head slowly. Beth says it’s her choice and she says that maybe the fans would like to know…Mickie cuts her off and begs Beth not to reveal the…Dark Secret! Beth says all she has to do is say the word and this will all be over. Mickie looks down and Beth tries to tell the fans again but Mickie cuts in again and says that she’ll do whatever Beth wants. Beth smiles and then grabs Mickie and leads her out of the ring and back up the ramp. [I](This storyline is…interesting to say the very least. We all know that the secret will probably be revealed eventually but it’s how they get there that intrigues me)[/I] Replay, WOOO! The camera goes backstage to find the World’s Greatest Tag Team walking backstage when they are cut off by Cryme Tyme. JTG says that Cryme Tyme are the No.1 Contenders again (heh) and that if the WGTT survive tonight then the four of them have a sore to settle. Haas looks insulted and repeats ‘IF!?’ and Shad gets in his face and says ‘Yea...if’. Hass says that they’ll take them on any place and any time. JTG says that at Vengeance it will be WGTT vs. Cryme Tyme in a Red Hook Brawl for the belt. Benjamin looks very concerned but before he can say anything Haas says it’s fine by them and he says they will show them exactly why there the champions and why they are the World’s Greatest Tag Team. Cryme Tyme walk off as Haas looks very…****y and Benjamin looks at him likes he’s an idiot. [I](So that entire PPV No.1 Contenders match was pointless? Whoop. Still I’m up for a WGTT-Cryme Tyme re-match even if it is in some new gimmick match)[/I] [B]King Of The Ring Qualifying Match Match 3: Kenny Dykstra vs. ???[/B] Kenny is in the ring awaiting his opponent as the lights go out and a very recognizable theme begins to play. A large movie spotlight begins to move around the arena and then focuses on the stage; gold tinsel begins to fall from the rafters as Goldust makes his way to the ring! Hells yes, this RAW is going down as one of my favourites now. They lock up and Goldust pushes Kennedy into the corner and then runs his hands down Kenny’s body, as Kenny…well he doesn’t take it too well to be honest and he shoves Goldust away. Kenny charges him and Goldust hits an uppercut which drops Kenny to the mat. Goldust manages to control for a minute or two but Goldust misses a clothesline and Kenny hits a roundhouse kick that knocks Goldust into the ropes. Kenny charges him and basically hits the patented Cactus Clothesline. Kenny picks up Goldust backs off and then hits a knee to the head. Kenny pulls Goldust up but gets an elbow to the stomach Goldust then slams Kenny’s head into the steps. The two continue the fight and the referee reaches 10 and calls for the bell. [B]Winner: Draw (Count Out) (9:51) – ***[/B] We got backstage where Stephanie is backstage talking with someone when Edge comes up. He says that it’s good to see her around here again and then he says that he heard about the title match in three weeks and that he agrees with it and says it will be a huge match for RAW. Stephanie says that that is very big of Edge as she knows how much he wants the title. Edge says that he did get screwed last week and Stephanie says that she saw that and he will be getting another shot down the road. Edge smiles and thanks her and then says a compliment…to another human being! [I](I don’t trust him, he’s evil!)[/I] Chris Masters is in the ring and he says that once again we are having a Masterlock Challenge and he smiles as he looks around before focusing on someone in the crowd. He says it’s the person he beat last week and asks him if he wants another try. The man (Colt) nods and Masters says that if he’s a glutton for punishment then he’s happy to oblige. Colt gets over the barrier and into the ring and sits in the chair. The bell rings and Masters has the Masterlock applied. Colt fights valiantly against the hold and he almost gets out of it but Masters snaps him back to the left just as he was about to lose his grip. The referee motions for the bell and begins checking on Colt as Masters celebrates. [I](So, gonna go anywhere with this? No? Ok)[/I] Flair is backstage in his locker room preparing for his match when the door opens and in walks Double A Arn Anderson. The two hug with Flair looking extremely happy. Anderson says he came back to wish Flair luck and apologize. Flair asks what he’s apologizing for and Anderson says that CW is his nephew and after what he did last week he feels as if he needs to apologize for his family. Flair says that if he’s going to apologize for what happened last week then Flair is going to apologize for what he’s going to do tonight. The two joke around and laugh as we go to a commercial. [I](Flair and Anderson in a locker room together? Must…buy…Four Horseman products. Anyway, the match should be pretty good)[/I] [B]Match 4: Ric Flair vs. CW Anderson[/B] Flair has his game face on as he enters the ring and stares down CW. Anderson doesn’t seem to look nervous or anxious he just stares a hole through Flair. The bell rings and we are underway. Flair goes for the traditional lock up but at the last minute he pokes Anderson in the eye and begins hitting a series of about 3 million chops. Flair whips Anderson to the other corner but when Flair runs at him Anderson catches him and dumps him over the ropes so that he can catch a breather. Flair gets up and trips Anderson and pulls him to the outside where he hits another chop followed by a series of stiff punches. Anderson reverses an Irish Whip and sends Flair to the barrier almost killing the time keeper. Anderson rolls into the ring in order to break the count and is quickly back out. Flair is almost up when Anderson hits a vicious looking running knee lift into his back. Anderson dumps Mark Yeaton out of his seat and grabs his chair and hits a shot right into Flair’s face (Flair blade, WOOO) which causes the referee to call for the bell. [B]Winner: Ric Flair (DQ) (9:40) – *** ¼[/B] Following the bell Anderson continues his assault, Flair eventually becomes busted open. Anderson puts the chair on the ground and DDT’s Flair onto it. He got up and…showed emotion! With a satisfied and somewhat sinister smirk. Bischoff walks into his office wherein he finds Jonathan Coachman. Bischoff enquires why Coach is there. Coach asks Bischoff to hear him out. Last week when Mrs. McMahon fired him she had it all wrong and that it wasn’t Coaches fault. He says that he could’ve said anything to Mr. McMahon and he wouldn’t have listened to him. He says he is a good and loyal assistant and he wants to help Bischoff remake RAW in his own image. Bischoff says he has been gone for awhile and he says it’d be good to have someone who can fill in some gaps. He says that Coach will have absolutely zero power unless Bischoff grants it. Coach does some generic grovelling and Bischoff says to get out of there for he has work to do and Coach scurries out as Bischoff shakes his head. [I](So Coach is back after…a week I’ll buy it. Wonder where this leads)[/I] Smackdown Rebound (Review) We cut backstage where Shawn Michaels is lacing up his boots when someone walks in and stops in front of him. Michaels looks up and the camera pans to show John Cena. Cena says it seems like Déjà vu around here. Michaels says the last time they tagged it didn’t go so well and that he knows in three weeks it will be mano e mano again. But this week Cena has his word that he will be a good partner this week. Cena considers this for a moment and says that it’s fair enough but he says let him give his word that if Michaels screws Cena tonight they won’t have to wait three week. Michaels nods in acceptance and Cena leaves. [I](Things will probably explode tonight, or Edge will cause some mischief. Either way)[/I] A hype video for the main event. [B]WWE World Tag Team Title Match 5: Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) © vs. John Cena & Shawn Michaels[/B] Cena and Benjamin start us off and it’s Cena who gains the early advantage as his team tag in and out frequently keeping Benjamin in their corner the two seem to be working well together until Cena throws a right hand and Benjamin ducks as Cena is only just able to stop the punch before he hits Michaels. The two share a glance and Benjamin takes advantage and mule kicks Cena into Michaels who gets knocked off the apron. A quick tag to Haas and Cena is taken to the champions’ corner and is worked over for the next few minutes with several near falls taking place. Cena is whipped into the corner and Michaels makes a blind tag. Haas is hit with a forearm to the back of the head. The champion goes to town hitting the forearms, atomic drops and other moves that have become his signature moves before tuning up the band. Benjamin gets into the ring and the referee pushes him back to the outside. The referee turns back around and Benjamin pushes him right into the path of Sweet Chin of Music. The referee is very, very unconscious and all hell breaks loose. Cena charges Benjamin and the two begin a wild brawl. Haas runs at Michaels who pulls down the bottom rope sending him over and to the outside where Michaels follows. Cena blocks a right hand from Benjamin and hits a flurry of his own, Benjamin falls to the mat and Cena hits the five knuckle shuffle. Michaels and Haas are still on the outside and Haas whips Michaels towards the steel steps but Michaels reverses it and Haas goes crashing into the stairs. Michaels turns around and Edge, coming out of nowhere, spears him at full speed. The referee is still down but Cena lifts up Benjamin for the FU, he turns and see Michaels laid out and then gets a Spear of his own. Edge drags Benjamin and drapes him over Cena, he then revives the referee who counts the 3. [B]Winners: World’s Greatest Tag Team (14:31) – *** ¾[/B] The World’s Greatest Tag Team celebrate on the ramp as Edge surveys the damage in and around the ring. Shawn Michaels starts to move on the outside and seems to be bleeding eternally. Edge has a sadistic smiles on his face as the show fades out. [B]Best Match Of The Night: WGTT vs. John Cena & Shawn Michaels Worst Match Of The Night: Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga[/B] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current RAW MVP Listings:[/B] 1. John Cena - 4 2. Edge - 3 3. Randy Orton – 3 4. Shawn Michaels – 3 5. Charlie Haas - 1 6. Chris Benoit – 1 7. Jeff Hardy – 1 8. Mr. Kennedy – 1 9. Shelton Benjamin - 1 [B]Current RAW Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. Lance Cade - 2 2. Trevor Murdoch – 2 3. Umaga - 2 4. Carlito – 1 5. Chris Masters - 1 6. Eugene – 1 7. Great Khali - 1 8. Jim Duggan – 1 9. Jeff Hardy - 1 10. Melina – 1 11. Mickie James - 1 12. Robbie McAllister – 1 13. Rory McAllister – 1 14. Super Crazy – 1 15. Viscera - 1[/QUOTE]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday May Week 2[/b][/center] As the show comes on the air, ECW Chairman Shane McMahon is already in the ring. McMahon: Welcome to ECW. Before we get to the most high impact, exciting hour long show on television I have a very special announcement. As you know, in under a month ECW will have its first Pay Per View of 2007…One Night Stand. It’s going to be huge but if I learned one thing from my father (crowd boos and Shane sadly nods) it’s how to be a successful businessman. Our show needs to be put in the spotlight, it needs to be on the tip of everyone’s tongue so I gave a call this weekend to my sister Stephanie and we came to an agreement. On the night before One Night Stand there will be a special Saturday Night’s Main Event. And it will highlight ECW versus WWE. The main event of the evening will be the ECW Champion Bobby Lashley and CM Punk teaming up against whoever is the WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion. Thank you and let’s get the show on the road! Joey Styles: ECW versus WWE on Saturday Night’s Main Event…how does it get bigger than that? Tazz: And what a main event! Punk and Lashley have been showing no love lost but they better be on the same page against both WWE Champions. Joey Styles: The tag team tournament continues after the break with New Breed members Marcus Cor Von and Matt Striker versus…well…we don’t know who, but it’s next! [b][I]Commercial Break[/I][/b] Matt Striker is standing by in front of a large map of North America when the commercial ends. Marcus Cor Von is standing in the corner of the ring. Striker: Welcome back to class, students. Before Marcus and I advance in the Tag Team Title tournament, we’re going to have a lesson. Today’s lesson is about boundaries. You see on this map there are three distinct nations. Canada, which is known for things like fishing and formerly hockey. The good ol’ US of A which has too many virtues to be listed. And finally, Mexico which is good for well…Tequilla and that’s about it. The problem lies in one of these nations not having respect for the boundary of its neighbor. Does anyone want to take a guess as to who it is? That’s right, it’s Mexico. Do you know what Mexico’s top export is? It’s lazy, good for nothing, criminals who sneak into our country, against our laws, so they can take our jobs, and siphon off social services that you and I pay for with our taxes. Well its time to take a stand. Next week I want all of you to bring your voices and your love of this country with you because when we’re in Texas, just across the border from the criminals, we’re going to hold a massive pro-boundaries rally right here in this ring. As a matter of fact… Striker is cut off by the music of their opponents….. ----------- [b]Matt Striker and Marcus Cor Von versus ???[/b] As the music plays ECW alumni Chris Chetti and Nova come down to the ring, looking ready to go. The match begins with Striker and Nova. Striker, looking very confidant locks up with Nova who pushes Striker back to a neutral corner and begins to back off when Striker punches him. Nova launches a blistering attack on Striker, whips him to the other corner chest-first. When Striker staggers back, Nova runs to the rops and hits a springboard back elbow for a quick two count. Chetti is tagged in and the two of them double team Striker in the corner. Striker catches a break during a tag and gouges the eyes of Chetti, hurrying to his corner and tagging in Cor Von. Cor Von uses his strength advantage to throw around both opponents, driving heavy shoulder blocks into Chetti’s ribs in the corner, then backing off and charging with a devastating clothesline. He backs off again and hits an elbow to Nova, knocking him off the apron. Striker is tagged back in the ring and he tells Cor Von to get ready to Pounce. He begins to whip Chetti and Cor Von takes off for his interception but Chetti reverses it and it’s Striker that Cor Von slams into. Cor Von backs off, looking at his partner as Nova grabs his feet and drags him out of the ring as Chetti makes the cover 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Chris Chetti and Nova (9:39) [/b] ----------- The camera finds Bobby Lashley walking when he stops and comes face to face with CM Punk. Punk: Hey Champ (he patted the belt on Lashley’s shoulder gently). Great job last week. Very convincing win versus Snitsky but after I put on my show tonight, no one will even remember what you did. Lashley: That so? Punk: Oh yea. Make sure you have a good seat. See ya Champ. He patted the belt once more and walked off, all smiles as Lashley glowered. [b][I]Commercial Break[/I][/b] The camera finds Sandman in his locker room when Tommy Dreamer walks in. Dreamer: Hey man, look…I’ve been thinking and I’m sorry about the last couple weeks. This New Breed garbage is just driving me crazy. Sandman: Tommy..we go back a long long time. But I know you always have ECW’s best interests at heart. Dreamer: We cool then? Sandman crunches his empty beer can and tosses it, then stretches out his hand to Dreamer. Sandman: Sir, may I have another? Dreamer grins and hands Sandman another from the cooler, then walks out. ----------- [b]Mike Knox vs Rob Van Dam[/b] Knox tries early to use his size advantage but Van Dam looks focused and quickly cuts him down with a series of kicks, until Knox is on his knees. Van Dam runs to the ropes and hits a front mulekick dropkick to the face, sending Knox flat on his back. As the crowd cheers, Van Dam runs to the corner, jumps up onto the second rope and flies off, turning in mid-air to hit a legdrop. Knox is rolling around, holding his throat, and trying to get up when Van Dam peppers him with right hands, then hits the ropes, coming off with Rolling Thunder. Van Dam is all smiles now as he jumps up to the top rope and gives the crowd what they want, as they chant along with him ‘R-V-D’. He flies off, hitting the Five Star Frog Splash and after taking a moment to recover from the impact to his ribs, makes the cover and gets the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Rob Van Dam (10:26) [/b] ----------- Backstage The Sandman is walking when Elijah Burke approaches him. Sandman is instantly ready for a fight. Burke: Whoa, whoa…Sandman I come in peace, man. Sandman: What the hell do you want Burke? Burke: The New Breed is the future of ECW but there is a place for you with us. Sandman: And people say I took too many shots to the head. Burke: Just think it over. Van Dam..Sabu…Dreamer they’re holding you back. The New Breed is taking over and reshaping ECW, but if the heart of ECW is there alongside of us it’d make it a lot easier. Burke walks off, leaving Sandman with a distrusted but confused expression. [b][I]Commercial Break[/I][/b] Ariel and Thorn are standing in a gothic looking parlor. Ariel slowly overturns her tarot cards. Ariel: Balls Mahoney….Stevie Richards. What does the future hold for you? One by one she turned them over. Ariel: The Hierophant, Strength, and the High Priestess shall turn the Fool into the Hanged Man. So it is read, so shall it be done. ----------- [b]CM Punk Vs Snitsky[/b] Punk goes on the attack as soon as the bell rings, but Snitsky just grabs him and tosses him aside. Punk gets up and runs back into the fray to attack but he’s met with a big boot from Snitsky, which busts open his lip. Snitsky goes to the outside and collects a chair, putting it on the ground. Snitsky picks Punk up into a Power Bomb, intent on dropping him on the chair, but Punk has the wherewithal to know where he is and he punches Snitsky repeatedly until Snitsky stumbles back and falls, with Punk landing on his chest. The referee makes the count 1, 2, kickout! With Snitsky down, Punk uses some high flying and quick strikes to keep him that way. Punk goes got the Anaconda Vice but Snitsky powers out of it and gets to his knees. Punk hits an enzuguri kick to the back of the head, which puts Snitsky on all fours. Punk climbs to the top and comes off with an elbow to the back of the head. He rolls Snitsky over. 1, 2, kickout!! Punk starts to look frustrated, and goes to pick up the chair. Snitsky is up and when Punk swings, Snitsky catches the chair, ripping it away. Punk jumps up and kicks the chair directly into Snitsky’s face in a move taken out of the RVD playbook. He makes the cover and really hooks the leg 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: CM Punk (9:40) [/b] ----------- Following the match, an irate Snitsky picks up the chair and swings for the fences, laying out Punk. Snitsky raises the chair, intent on hitting him again when the crowd comes alive and Bobby Lashley runs down to the ring, sliding in. Snitsky drops the chair and the fight is on. Lashley and Snitsky go toe to toe in the middle of the ring, trading heavy punches until Lashley ducks one, causing Snitsky to come close to the ropes and Lashley clotheslines him over. As this happens Punk is watching intently, wiping the blood off his lip. He spins Lashley around and gets in his face. Lashley is first ready to explain why he acted but the intensity in Punk’s eyes is slowly matches by Lashley’s own. As the show goes off the air, the two of them are standing nose to nose in a stare down.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Friday May Week 2[/b] [size=4][b]ECW REPORT[/b][/size] *ECW scored a 7.95 rating on Sci Fi (down from 9.04 last week) for 397,500 viewers. While down from last week, backstage support is remaining very upbeat for the Brand as it heads towards One Night Stand [size=4][b]NEWS AND NOTES[/b][/size] * The Briscoes, Shannon Moore, Mike Knox, and the SAT have all been faxed contracts but none have returned them as of yet. [size=4][b]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW[/b][/size] -Credit [URL=http://wwealt.com/]WWE.COM[/URL] [QUOTE]Last Friday on Smackdown, The Undertaker, prevailed against Batista's hand picked opponent, Mark Henry. At the end of the broadcast, The Undertaker, revealed his hand picked opponent for Batista this week, Raw's Monster The Great Khali. With their World Heavyweight Championship rematch just around the corner, can Batista survive? For weeks, Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long, has been beseiged with accusations from John "Bradshaw" Layfield of everything from corruption to even racism! Last week on Smackdown, it all came to a head when the two got into a confrontation that turned physical. Will there be a repeat this week on Smackdown? For the last several weeks, Vickie Guerrero, has been scouting talent for her next charge. She seems to have picked that person and Chavo Guerrero wants to know who the person is. Will we find out this week on Smackdown? Finally the King of the Ring tournament continues this week with a rematch from Armageddon, when MVP takes on the big red machine, Kane. [/quote][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdownpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Friday May Week 2[/b][/center] A video of last week’s show is aired, highlighting the continuing battle between the World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker and Batista, along with side participants, Mark Henry and The Great Khali ----------- As the music and pyro dies down the theme of ECW begins to play and the crowd comes to their feet. From different points in the arena ECW Extremists begin to filter into down the stairs towards the ring. Bobby Lashley, Sabu, and Elijah Burke, seemingly having put personal grudges aside for the night climb into the ring. Michael Cole- “I don’t believe what I’m seeing.” JBL- “Get them out of here! They don’t belong in our ring.” Burke- “We are here for one reason and one reason only. As you heard last Tuesday, there will be a special Saturday Night’s Main Event. ECW versus WWE. Consider this the opening shot. We are here to prove that ECW is the dominant force in this business and on the night before One Night Stand, we’re going to show everyone back there..everyone on RAW and everyone sitting at home why we are the best.” Teddy Long comes out, followed by Security officers. The officers move down to the ring and ask the Extremists to leave which they do, having made their statement. Teddy Long just shakes his head as they file past. Michael Cole- “Can you imagine the gull to pull that stunt?” JBL- “Can you imagine the idiocy of our General Manager. He put all of us in danger because he has no control over this show. He can’t keep people out. Who’s next to show up here, huh?” Michael Cole- “I..I just don’t know what to think anymore. When we return, the Cruiserweight Title will be on the line. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [B]Cruiserweight Championship Chavo Guererro © vs The Miz[/b] Chavo attacks before the bell, launching a flurry of kneelifts into the ribcage of the Miz, then hitting a snap suplex which gets a two count following a fast cover. Chavo whips the Miz into the ropes but the Miz comes off with a cross body block and gets his own close two count. The Miz is starting to feel it and takes to the ropes, springboarding off with a back elbow, which sends Chavo to the outside. Chavo gets back in and when the Miz approaches, Chavo kicks him in the gut, then rams his shoulder into the pole through the turnbuckles. As the Miz staggers back, Chavo pulls a School Boy and pulls the trunks for the extra advantage to get a three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guererro (9:42)[/b] Chavo is celebrating when he spots Vickie Guererro on the stage, jotting down notes Hi smile fades when she just shakes her head and walks off. ----------- Chris Benoit is walking backstage when King Booker comes from nowhere and attacks him. He drives Benoit into a hallway pillar face first, then begins stomping on him, until officials force him away. Booker- “You ain’t winnin’ nuthin’ sucka! You hear me?! You ain’t winnin’ nuthin’!!!” The camera pans down to the injured Benoit. ----------- The Great Khali is walking down the hallway when the World Heavyweight Champion, the Undertaker, stops him. Undertaker- “I picked you for a reason. Here’s a little word of advice. Don’t disappoint me tonight.” Khali looks down at him with some disdain, then walks on, leaving a serious looking Undertaker behind. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Teddy Long is in his office when Mark Henry barges in. Henry- “I came back, I destroyed the Undertaker and if Batista hadn’t gotten in my way last week I’d have beaten him. I want to be named the number one contender. Long- “Now hold up…yes you may deserve to be the number one contender but you need to show me you can make an impact, playa.” Henry- “You want to see an impact…I’ll show you an impact.” He storms out, as Long just shrugs and gets back to work. ----------- [B]Donovan Morgan and Matt Hardy vs Finlay and Gregory Helms[/b] Hardy and Finlay begin the match and Finlay uses his veteran’s advantage to get Hardy into his corner and he and Helms work over Hardy using every dirty trick in the book, much to Morgan’s protests. Hardy is placed up on the turnbuckles and Helms climbs up after him but Hardy fires some punches to the stomach and shoves Helms off. A kick to Finlay’s head sends him off the apron and Hardy comes off with a legdrop onto Helms. Hardy crawls over and tags in Morgan. Morgan hits the ring and is all over Helms. He whips Helms to the ropes, and sends him high into the air with a backdrop. Helms gets up, holding his lower back and Morgan makes it feel that much worse by scooping him up and delivering a backbreaker. Morgan goes up to the second rope but as the Referee is looking at Helms, Finlay cracks Morgan over the head with his sheleighly. Morgan falls off the ropes. Hardy runs around the side of the ring and tackles Finlay. Helms crawls over and drapes an arm over Morgan as the referee counts 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Finlay and Gregory Helms (10:28) [/b] ----------- The camera finds Kristal and Teddy Long in his office. Long is sitting there, silently. Kristal- “Teddy, don’t let this get to you. You’re the bigger man for not firing him on the spot.” Long- “That’s just it. I can’t. He knows it too, that’s why he thinks he can push my buttons.” Kristal- “Then what can you do?” Long- “Kristal…I just don’t know.” Long hangs his head and shakes it back and forth sorrowfully as she comforts him. ----------- [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by with Mr. Kennedy. Matthews- “Mr. Kennedy, this Monday on RAW you’re going to face Carlito in a King of the Ring Quarter-Finals. Last week you had a run in with King Booker. Are you going to be His Highness, Mr. Money in the Bank?” Kennedy- “You even have to ask that? I am the biggest thing on Smackdown today. I am Mr. Money in the Bank. I am a former United States Champion. I am a future Heavyweight Champion. I am….. Miiiiissssteeerrrr…KENNEDY……” He looks at Matthews and is about to finish his promo when he’s blindsided by Mark Henry. Henry bowls over Kennedy, then picks him up and throws him into a wall with a sickening thud. Henry walks off, satisfied as the camera shows Kennedy down, holding his shoulder. ----------- [B]King of the Ring Quarter Final #1 MVP © vs Kane[/b] MVP and Kane circle each other before locking up as the match begins and it’s Kane’s strength that wins. He puts MVP on the ropes and whips him across the ring. Kane goes for a big boot to the face but MVP grabbed the rope and ducks out of the ring. Kane follows and it’s a footrace. MVP slides back in, and when Kane gets in, MVP drops a knee on the back of his neck. The United States Champion keeps Kane on the ground, stretching his neck and wearing down the Big Red Machine. Kane works his way up to his knees, while MVP keeps a headlock on. Kane then stands and lifts MVP in an Atomic Drop but MVP back flips out of it and shoves Kane out of the ring. As the referee chides MVP for his actions, Kane stands and is looking angry when Mark Henry runs down the ramp and splashes Kane against the apron. Henry backs up the ramp and Kane crumples to the ground. The referee turns and sees Kane down and Henry on the ramp but didn’t see the count. It appears he suspects something but having not seen it, he begins his count and he reaches 10 just as Kane is grabbing the bottom rope to pull himself in. [b] Winner by Count Out: MVP (9:44) [/b] ----------- A replay is shown of the MVP-Kane finish in which MVP managed to escape with a win, thanks to Mark Henry. ----------- General Manager Teddy Long is in his office and addresses the audience. Long- “Good evening. Due to the recent events, which have made it clear that Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms have some unfinished business to say the least I am ordering that they meet one on one at the King of the Ring. In order to ensure that all issues are laid to rest I am also ordering it to be a ladder match. While no titles are on the line, the match will end when one man climbs up and retrieves a case with fifty thousand dollars in it, of which both men have put up half. Enjoy the rest of the show. ----------- Michael Cole- “That’s a huge match for the King of the Ring.” JBL- “Teddy Long is a coward. He won’t even come out here and make an announcement because he’s hiding from me.” Michael Cole- “Well after you assaulted him last week who can blame him? JBL- “What you call assault, I call self defense. He had it coming and if he gets in my face again, he’ll see what assault is.” Michael Cole- “Coming up after the break, Brian Kendrick, one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions takes on one of his opponents for the King of the Ring, Deuce. [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] A replay is shown of what’s lead up to the three way match at King of the Ring for the WWE Tag Team Titles between the Champions, London and Kendrick and challengers, Deuce and Domino and the Blue Bloods. ----------- [B]Brian Kendrick (w/Paul London and Ashley) vs Deuce (w/Domino and Cherry)[/b] The Blue Bloods are sitting at ringside doing commentary as the match begins. Deuce controls the early going but Kendrick’s ability to keep the tempo fast and hit some high flying takes Deuce out of the ring. Upon getting back in, Deuce hits a quick swinging neckbreaker. Deuce pounds down on Kendrick but when he misses drops his head for a backdrop, Kendrick takes advantage and grabs Deuce’s head, running to the corner and hitting Sliced Bread. 1, 2, Deuce’s foot is on the rope thanks to Domino. London runs around the ring and takes him down. As they begin fighting, the referee goes to the outside to separate them. Deuce drops Kendrick with a low blow and calls out to Cherry and she tosses him her roller skate. Ashley comes running and tackles Cherry off her feet. Deuce swings the skate at Kendrick but he ducks and spin-kicks the skate into Deuce’s face. Kendrick makes the cover and referee sees, sliding back in and making the three count. [b]Winner by pinfall: Brian Kendrick (9:49)[/b] ----------- Following the match, the Blue Bloods leave the announcer’s table and then all three teams are fighting with pairings of Kendrick and Domino, Regal and London, and Taylor and Deuce. Several agents and officials hit the ring and separate them. ----------- The Raw Rewind is shown, reminding the audience of Edge’s interference in the World Tag Team Title match between the World’s Greatest Tag Team and John Cena and Shawn Michaels. ----------- Michael Cole- “John, we are less than three weeks away from the King of the Ring and the card gets bigger by the week.” JBL- “We all know at the top of the order is the rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship with The Undertaker defending against Batista.” Michael Cole- “Not only that but we have a triple threat for the WWE Tag Team Championship. London and Kendrick defend against the Blue Bloods and against Deuce and Domino.” JBL- “And earlier we heard about the latest matchup. Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms get to settle their differences in a ladder match with the winner getting fifty thousand dollars.” Michael Cole- “That should be intense but I’m just receiving word that General Manager Teddy Long has made yet another match tonight. Considering Mark Henry’s actions at King of the Ring we’re going to see Mark Henry versus Kane versus Mr. Kennedy for the number one contendership.” JBL- “Once again Long opts to pass the buck. Earn your money, Teddy Long! Make the hard decisions for once in your career!” Michael Cole- “Will you ever be satisfied with anything he does?” JBL- “Probably no.” Michael Cole- “Points for honesty I guess. Okay folks, after the last commercial break it’s the main event. Batista versus The Great Khali!” [b][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [B]Batista vs The Great Khali[/b] With both men in the ring, Batista looks a little unsure. The two lock up and Khali throws Batista back into the corner and roars. Batista, eyes wide, walks back to the center of the ring and they lock up again. This time it’s Batista’s chance to throw Khali back though not nearly as hard. Batista moves forward to press the attack and he hammers Khali for a few moments before Khali grabs him and delivers a headbutt, which knocks Batista back in a backward summersault. Khali charges Batista but Batista sidesteps him and helps him over the top rope and then follows him. Batista backs off, then runs at Khali, clotheslining him back into the steel post. When he goes to do it again, Khali grabs him by the back of the head and launches him up into the post. Batista stumbles away, clearing the cobwebs. Khali, using incredible strength, picks up Batista in a military press and throws him back into the ring but just as he does, the referee reaches the ten count. [b]Winner by Countout: Batista. (9:34)[/b] ----------- Khali reaches into the ring and yanks Batista out of the ring by his foot. Batista, rolls with the motion and quickly backs up the ramp, glad to have won the match when lightening strikes the stage cutting off his exit. Batista backs off and the Undertaker emerges from the back. They head towards each other and begin throwing heavy punches, trading shots as Khali begins walking up the ramp. Batista forces The Undertaker back towards the side edge of the stage, and launches a knee into his stomach. With The Undertaker bent over, Batista picks him up into a Batista Bomb but before he can drop the Champion over the side, Khali kicks him in the back. Both The Undertaker and Batista tumble off the stage and crash into equipment as officials rush to the scene. As the show goes off the air, both men are down and out.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 3[/b] [size=4][b]SMACKDOWN REPORT[/b][/size] *Smackdown was once again the #1 show on Friday's by scoring a 1.62 on sky sports and a huge 31.05 on CW. That means it was seen by roughly 1,633,500 viewers. *The dark matches were The Havanna Bulldogs versus La Resistance (Dupree and Sylvain) and Teddy Hart versus Jimmy Wang Yang. *Smackdown drew 8,279 at the gate. [size=4][b]NEWS AND NOTES[/b][/size] *The Maximos, Briscoes, Moore, and Knox all sent back signed contracts. No word on if the Maximos and Briscoes will be going straight to the main roster or to OVW/DSW/ROH. *Paul London's contract will be coming up soon though it's highly expected to be addressed shortly by WWE Management. *In quick TNA news, Brother Ray's contract is coming up though there is zero chance he will be brought back to WWE television. Austin Starr also just re-signed with TNA. *OVW's Victoria Crawford and Cassidy Riley's contracts are up and both have been contacted with renewals. *Steve Austin, Eric Bischoff, and Terry Funk were all late this past weekend to a sports merchandise convention but made up for it by staying late to sign autographs. *House Shows pulled in $28,850 this weekend. [size=4][b]RUMORS CENTRAL[/b][/size] *The Women's, Cruiserweight, and Tag Divisions are expected to receive major overhauls over the course of the year. Some speculate the Tag belts on Smackdown and RAW may be merged but Vince McMahon thus far isn't sold on the idea and would rather bring in new talent to excite the fans. [size=4][b]RAW PREVIEW[/b][/size] [quote]Last week RAW fans saw Edge cost Shawn Michaels and John Cena a chance to reclaim the World Tag Team Championships. In two weeks Cena will challenge Michaels for the WWE Championship, a shot Edge despretely wants. What will the Rated R Superstar do this week when John Cena takes on Johnny Nitro? Speaking of Nitro, for weeks he's been haunted by what he feels is the mindgames of Hardcore Legend Mick Foley following their match at Backlash. Wil they continue this week or will Nitro shake the shadows of his past and move into his promised future? The King of the Ring Tournament is coming to an end soon and RAW hosts the first of two Quarter Final matches this week when the Intercontinental Champion Carlito takes on Smackdown's Mr. Kennedy. Last week Beth Phoenix came within moments of revealing an unknown secret of Mickie James before Mickie gave in and submitted to Phoenix's wishes. When Phoenix takes on Maria this week, will Mickie be in her corner? When we last saw Ric Flair, he was laying on the ground, bleeding profusely following an attack by the Enforcer, CW Anderson. Flair will no doubt be looking for some payback but will he find it, or will he bite off more than he can chew? Finally, two weeks before Michaels-Cena III, the WWE Champion will face one of the biggest challenges of his career when he gets face to face with the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Can Michaels overcome the monster before making his way to the biggest RAW of the summer? [/quote][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 3[/b][/center] A video is shown of last week’s show, specifically the interactions between Shawn Michaels, John Cena, and Edge. ----------- [b]Cryme Tyme vs Redneck Wrecking Crew[/b] JTG and Cade begin the match and from the start the RWC use underhanded means to maintain their advantage. Murdoch comes in and pounds away at JTG in the corner and when he backs away, Cade pulls the tag rope over his throat choking him. Murdoch whips JTG into a neutral corner and charges but JTG moves and Murdoch crashes into a corner at full speed. Cade comes in as JTG tags in Shad and it’s a four person brawl. The RWC are quickly sent over the top with double clotheslines. The crowd goes from a murmur to a roar as from behind the announcer’s table, CM Punk, the Sandman, and Marcus Cor Von come over the barricade and slip into the ring. RWC see what’s happening and begin backing up the ramp, keeping the attention of Cryme Tyme. Sandman drops Shad with a stiff shot from his Kendo Stick. JTG turns around and Punk kicks him in the side of the head. Sandman whips Shad into the ropes and Cor Von comes off with a Pounce. JTG meets a similar fate. With Cryme Tyme down, security rushes the ring but the Extremists escape through the crowd as security follows. [b]Winner: No Contest (9:35)[/b] ----------- With Cryme Tyme down in the ring, the World’s Greatest Tag Team come walking down the aisle, both carrying duffle bags. The Champs get in and open the bags, pulling out orange jumpsuits from a local jail. They dress Shad and JTG in the jumpsuits and share a good laugh, leaving their number one contenders behind as the show goes to break. [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] A replay is shown of ECW’s invasion and the attack on Cryme Tyme as well as the cowardly followup by the World Tag Team Champions. ----------- The camera finds Eric Bischoff in his office, pacing angrily when Jonathan Coachman comes in. Coachman- “There’s no signs of them anywhere, we think they left the building.” Bischoff- “Thugs, that’s all they are. Well if they want to play dirty, they’re messing with the wrong man. I’m gonna make some calls and when I’m done, we’ll show them what happens when you stick you nose into the business of the big boys.” Coachman nods approvingly and leaves his boss who is just picking up the phone. ----------- Edge is on the phone in his locker room. Edge- “Steph, it was no problem. I saw the jacket and thought it’d suit you. Listen..I’ve been thinking in the last week that this brand draft show for RAWis gonna be huge. And it needs a big time main event and if by chance John Cena wasn’t able to compete, Shawn Michaels would need a new opponent so maybe….” he grins. “Well I’d be honored to be the one to step in. Yea, I’ll talk to you later Steph.” He disconnects with a wide smile. [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]King of the Ring Quarter Final #2 Carlito vs Mr. Kennedy[/b] Kennedy attacks before the bell rings and doesn’t relent until the referee forces him back. When he moves in again, Carlito lights him up with a chop and gets him in the corner, continuing to chop as he mentor would. Kennedy staggers forward and falls flat on his face. When he rolls over his chest is nearly crimson. Carlito moves in and drops a knee right on target. Kennedy gets whipped to the ropes but he reverses. When Carlito comes off, Kennedy scoops him up and whirls, hitting a powerslam and goes for the pin, 1, 2, kickout! Kennedy picks up Carlito by the hair and picks him up in a vertical suplex, holding him up for several moments before coming down with him. Another cover, another two count. Kennedy begins to grow frustrated and whips Carlito into the corner, and charges, leaping into the air but Carlito moves and Kennedy splashes head first into the empty corner, hitting his head. Holding his head, he stumbles back a few steps where Carlito grabs him and hits the Back Cracker. Carlito hooks the leg on the cover 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Carlito (11:55) [/b] ----------- CW Anderson is in his locker room when the door opens and Arn Anderson walks in. CW- “Hey Uncle.” AA- “Drop the Uncle BS. You think I didn’t see what you did last week? What you did to my best friend? A man I have stood by for twenty years? You’re an embarrassment to our family. You come in here and you think you’re the hot new thing and you think you can play tough? I’ve seen Ric Flair take tough guys, chew them up, and spit them out. It takes more than eight letters on a piece of paper to call yourself an Anderson and you better learn that real damn quick.” CW- “Well, one thing you better learn is that this ain’t the 1980s on the Super Station and you don’t have anyone around anymore except Flair and he’s on his way to Social Security, ain’t that right K-Man?” The camera pans to see Kenny standing there. The two of them jump AA and the last thing we see is the locker room door closing and the sounds of a scuffle. [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] As the show returns from the break Arn Anderson is being loaded into an ambulance, his neck in a brace. Ric Flair comes onto the scene, looking nearly frantic. Once Anderson is loaded, Flair climbs in and the Ambulance takes off. ----------- A video graphic is shown of the next match, John Cena vs Johnny Nitro and it’s next! [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]John Cena vs Johnny Nitro (w/Melina)[/b] Nitro is already in the ring when Cena’s music hits and he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring and the fight it on. They trade shots in the center of the ring before Cena gains the advantage with a short clothesline. Cena spends the next several minutes keeping the crowd in the match by allowing them to decide what he’ll do to Nitro. Melina gets up on the apron to distract the ref as Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. From the crowd comes Edge, hoping over the barrier and into the ring. When Cena turns around he catches a spear as he did the week before. Edge puts Nitro on top and Melina hops down. The referee sees the cover and counts 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Johnny Nitro (14:43)[/b] ----------- With Cena still down, Edge grabs a chair from ringside and brings it into the ring, waiting for Cena to stand. When Cena finally gets up, he turns around, in a half stumble and gets crowned with a vicious chairshot. Cena is laid out in the middle of the ring while Edge talks trash down to him. ----------- Nitro is in his locker room, celebrating with Melina when her cell phone rings. She picks it up and blanches when she sees who’s calling…slowly she hands it to Nitro. Nitro- “Hello? Oh..uh…hi Mick. Yea..I got the package…th..thanks, yea it was a big match tonight. You’re going to be coming to the show when we’re in Long Island next week? Yea..I guess I’ll see you there.” He hangs up and he and Melina exchanged nervous glances. ----------- Beth Phoenix is in her dressing room when Mickie James walks in, looking solemn. Phoenix- “Mickie, there you are. Remember what your job is?” Mickie- “Yes, I remember.” Phoenix- “Good. Now let’s go.” Phoenix and Mickie walk out, headed to the ring. [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]Beth Phoenix (w/Mickie James) vs Maria[/b] Phoenix controls the match from the beginning and Maria never really gets a chance to do anything. Phoenix overpowers her and seems to enjoy beating her up. Mickie looks disgusted as she stands outside the ring. She tortures Maria in the corner, choking her until the four count, then relenting. Phoenix catches Mickie’s eyes and gets into an argument with the referee Mickie sighs but slides into the ring where Maria looks for help but Mickie just says she’s sorry and hits Maria with a Chick Kick before sliding out. Phoenix comes over, picks up Maria and delivers a power bomb for the pinfall. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Beth Phoenix (6:41)[/b] Following the match, Phoenix escorts Mickie by the arm back up the ramp, all smiles. ----------- Chris Masters is in the ring with a chair, a mic, and a referee. Masters- “Since there is no one who can break my Masterlock I’ve decided to become generous and give someone a chance to win even if they can’t break the hold. From now on, all someone has to do is survive a minute, just sixty seconds without passing out or giving up. So what do you say? Anyone here want to…” He stops, staring down at the front row at a familiar man. Masters- “You have got to be kidding me. I don’t know if I should feel proud that you can’t get over me or if I need security because you’re stalking me, pal. I’ve already defeated you two straight weeks. What makes you think you can do it now?” The man, who we’ve learned from previous weeks is named Colt loudly asks Masters if he’s afraid for round three. Masters grows angry and tells him that he’s not gonna last twenty seconds this time. Colt goes into the ring and within seconds, the hold is on with the referee watching closely. On the Titantron a countdown clock runs. Masters keeps looking over at the screen, appearing more and more worried as time slips away. Colt for his part is barely hanging on but is conscious. The clock ticks down and the crowd starts chanting down from ten. Masters really starts applying the hold with everything he has and with four seconds left the referee calls for the bell when Colt passes out. Masters celebrates as if he won in six seconds rather than fifty-six as the referee checks on the young man. ----------- The Smackdown Rebound is show and reviews what happened between Batista and the Great Khali, including the post-match brawl with the Undertaker and how they both were knocked off the stage by Khali. ----------- Shawn Michaels is shown walking to the ring, looking very solemn and focused. [B][I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]WWE Championship Shawn Michaels © vs Umaga (w/Armando Estrada)[/b] Umaga charges as soon as the bell rings but Michaels moves and helps Umaga slam into the corner. Michaels begins peppering away with rights and lefts, climbing up on Umaga to deliver the fan favorite 10 punches but by punch four, Umaga throws him off half way across the ring. Umaga shakes off the punches and moves forward, cutting the ring off and forcing Michaels to make a dash around him. Michaels bounds off the ropes but Umaga quickly hits a standing side kick which puts the Champion down. Umaga grinds his knee down into Michaels’ back. As Umaga pulls Michaels up to his feet before scoop slamming him, the Great Khali comes plodding down to the ring. Estrada gives him some instructions, then jumps up onto the apron. With the referee distracted Khali gets onto the apron on the other side of the ring and Umaga picks up Michaels and gives him to Khali to hold. Umaga reels his arm back and hits the Samoan Spike…on Khali. Michaels had dropped down. As Khali falls off the apron, Michaels retreats to the far side by the announcer’s tables and punches Estrada off. Umaga charges him but Michaels pulls down the rope, sending him to the outside. Umaga gets up onto the apron where Michaels meets him with a steady flow of punches, stunning the big man. With Umaga barely holding onto the rope and leaning back Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music, sending Umaga flying back, through the Spanish announcers table. The referee not sure what to do, begins the count and Estrada is unable to wake Umaga by the ten count. [b]Winner by Countout and still WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels (9:31)[/b] ----------- As Shawn Michaels celebrates in the ring, the brawl begins anew between Umaga and Khali. They fight all around ringside destroying everything in their path, tables, cameras, etc. As the show goes off the air, Jim Ross, who is now standing due to his table being wiped out wishes us well and reminds us to turn in next week.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday May Week 3[/b][/center] [Backstage we see Shane McMahon surrounded by all the ECW Extremists.] Shane: Alright guys, one week ago I announced that ECW would go Head to Head with WWE during a live special the night before ECW One Night Stand. And this past week on Smackdown and last night on Raw we sent out a huge statement. ECW will not go quietly into the night, ECW will bring the fight to WWE and bring WWE down to its knees at Head to Head. [Extremists cheer] Shane: But that doesn't mean WWE will not try to retaliate, in fact if I was them, I would do so here tonight. So here is what we're going to do. If you are not involved in whatever match is going on out there at that time, I want every ECW Extremist to guard the doors back here. If there is someone who doesn't belong here, take them out. Alright guys, move move. [The extremists spread out as Shane heads to the entrance] [We cut to the normal ECW video with the song “Alive” By P.O.D playing. We fade in to the arena where the fans are going crazy holding up their signs. We pan to the announcer’s table where Joey Styles and Tazz are sitting.] Joey Styles: Welcome everyone to ECW we are live on Sci Fi and tonight what a blockbuster main event we have tonight. Tonight in our main event it will be the entire new breed vs ECW Champion Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and the Suicidal, homicidal, death defying Sabu. Tazz: That will be off the hook Joey. After the last two weeks of one ups manship, will Lashley and Punk actually be able to work together? Joey Styles: That's a very good question partner but also as we've all just seen, ECW has made an impact in this war with WWE both on Smackdown Friday night and last night on Monday Night Raw. Tazz: And will WWE actually come here to ECW tonight Joey? Shane McMahon seems ready for the possibility. Joey Styles: Speaking of our boss, here he comes right now.. [Joey Styles is suddenly cut off by “Here Comes the Money” The chairman of ECW Shane McMahon dances out of the curtain to a humongous pop from the ECW Crowd. Shane gets in to the ring, and grabs a mic from a ringside official. He waits for the crowd to quiet down before he begins to speak.] Shane McMahon: What's up everyone. [More Cheers] Welcome to another exciting edition of ECW. As you know in less than two weeks ECW returns to pay per view with ECW One Night Stand. Already announced for One Night Stand will be the conclusion of the ECW Tag Team Tournament. We will have new ECW World Tag Team Champions crowned. [Cheers] But also I am here to announce another match for One Night Stand. ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Bobby Lashley, will defend his championship in the main event of One Night Stand against..........CM Punk. But that is in two weeks, here tonight, they will team together in the main event with Rob Van Dam and Sabu against the entire New Breed. But that is not all, the night before One Night Stand, there will be a Saturday Night's Main Event special at 11:30pm eastern on NBC. It will be WWE vs ECW Head to Head and as you saw Friday on WWE Smackdown, and last night on WWE Raw, ECW made an impact. ECW brought WWE down to its very knees just like we will do at Head to Head. Enjoy the show everyone. [The crowd pops huge for Shane as his theme hits, and he walks to the back.] [Commercial Break] [b][i]ECW Tag Team Championship Tournament Qualifier[/i] Stevie Richards and Balls Mahoney vs. The Pitbulls (Jamie Noble and Kid Kash)[/b] This was a solid opener that had a lot at stake for both teams. The fans were a little surprised to see the return of the Pitbulls on ECW. The returning tag team of Noble and Kash controlled most of the start of the match using old school tag team tactics to get on the crowd’s bad side as well as gain the upper hand in the match. However, with one tag of Balls Mahoney, the tide turned to the side of Richards and Balls. Mahoney takes out both Noble and Kash with a clothesline before delivering separate scoop slams to the two of them. Richards disposes of Noble with a clothesline to the outside. Mahoney signals for the Ball Breaker when New Breed members Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn hit the ring. Thorn’s manager Ariel signals for the two to enter the ring and take out Mahoney. Mahoney is unaware of their pursuit when Cor Von explodes with the Pounce on the defenseless Balls Mahoney. Meanwhile, Richards notices the attack but Kevin Thorn cuts him off and knocks him back to the outside. The referee tries to get Cor Von and Thorn to leave the ring, but to no avail. This attack allows Kid Kash to get the cover on Mahoney and pick up the cheap victory over Balls Mahoney and Stevie Richards to enter themselves into the ECW Tag Team Championship Tournament. After the match, Cor Von, Thorn, and Ariel retreat to the back as a frustrated Richards and Mahoney look on. [Backstage Matt Striker is heading to the ring, for his anti criminal address.....next] [Commercial Break] [Backstage we see Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn, and Ariel rejoicing over their interference in costing ECW Original members Stevie Richards and Balls Mahoney a chance to enter the Tag title tournament. The celebration is cut short when Richards and Mahoney storm the set and wail at the unsuspecting Thorn and Cor Von in an attempt to gain retribution over what took place earlier tonight. Almost immediately officials and security scour the scene to separate the two teams. Mahoney and Richards continue to fight on even when security makes their move. Ariel gathers Cor Von and Thorn and leads them to safety away from the chaos. Mahoney and Richards shout obscenities at Cor Von and Thorn as they retreat.] [When the camera returns to the ring, Matt Striker is already standing there, with American flags all around the ring.] Striker: Welcome my fellow Americans to the first of hopefully a long line of public rallies to show our joint condemnation of the hordes of illegal's coming across our borders every day. Being this close to the border drives the point home for me and I know for you who live here. We must stop these criminals. They're not productive, they're selfish, and they're out to ruin this nation! I know I'm not alone in thinking and feeling what I just said. So if anyone in the back wants to come out here and stand up for this nation, feel free to do so. [Before he can go on, the familiar song [I]Muy Loco[/I] begins playing and the crowd cheers as Super Crazy makes his ECW return. Crazy seems energized by the crowd’s response and he runs down into the ring, sliding in. Striker immediately begins stomping on him, and whips Crazy into the ropes but Crazy reverses it and when Striker comes at him, he backdrops Striker over the top rope. Strikes looks dazed and slowly gets up, holding his back. Crazy runs to the far ropes and then drives over the top rope, cannon balling into Striker as the crowd roars. Crazy gets back in the ring, and climbs the turnbuckles and plays to the crowd as Striker is on the ground, holding his back and looking up at Crazy, appearing ready to cry.] [Commercial] [ECW returns to broadcast with Joey Styles and Tazz.] Styles: We have breaking news for everyone tonight as we have just learned that Matt Striker and Super Crazy will hook up at ECW One Night Stand in just over 2 weeks. Tazz: Striker has been running his mouth about illegal aliens a lot lately and has prompted Super Crazy to be the one to teach him a lesson. It’s gonna be heated a heated contest between these two at One Night Stand. [b]Rob Conway vs. The Sandman[/b] Rob Conway had no chance in this match. The arena was 100% for Sandman and his classic beer guzzling, kendo stick toting ways. Conway tried to get in a cheap shot at the start of the match while Sandman was finishing his last beer. Sandman however fought off the assault from Conway. He then delivered several shots to the mid-section and back of Conway with his kendo stick before laying him out with a shot to the head that breaks the stick in half. Sandman then picks Conway up and delivers the White Russian Leg Sweep for good measure. He makes the cover and picks up the rather easy victory. [Following the match, Sandman celebrates with another beer as the crowd cheers on.] [Suddenly, the music of Tommy Dreamer plays and he makes his way to the ring with a peculiar smile on his face. He enters the ring and congratulates Sandman on his win. Sandman offers him a beer but he declines and picks up a microphone instead.] Dreamer: Great job tonight man. You know what, I just wanted to come out here and apologize to you face to face, like a real man. We have been having some trouble these last few weeks and I want to put that behind us. I realize that you will do things your way and I will things my way. I accept that and I want to move on. You see, we are now apart of this ECW Tag Team Title tournament that is to conclude at One Night Stand in 2 weeks. And if we win this weekend at an ECW event it will put us in an opportunity to win gold as a team. I don't know about you, but I am going to do all it takes to walk out of One Night Stand the ECW tag team champions, and I want you to be right there next to me, beer in one hand and championship gold in the other. [Dreamer sets down the mic and asks for a beer from Sandman. Sandman hands him a beer and the two share a drink as the fans chant “ECW” in the background as we head to a commercial break. The main event is NEXT] [Commercial Break] [b][i]Main Event - 8 Man Tag Match [/i] The New Breed vs Rob Van Dam, Sabu, CM Punk and ECW Champion Bobby Lashley[/b] This match starts out with all 8 guys obeying the rules of a standard 8 man tag. The heels get early control over RVD and work on him with quick tags. RVD finally tags into Sabu who sends Striker out of the ring, when Sabu goes out to give chase, the rest of the new breed attack. This brings over RVD, Lashley and CM Punk and we have a huge brawl. Burke makes it into the ring with Punk chasing after him, Punk ducks a clothesline attempt, kicks Burke in the head and goes for the anaconda vice. As Burke is about to tap out, Kevin Thorn, nails Punk in the throat with his walking stick, Sabu comes in with a chair and throws it to Thorn's face. Striker comes in and is sent out of the ring by Rob Van Dam. Sabu and RVD climb opposite turnbuckles and fly off onto Striker and Cor Von respectively who are on opposite sides of the ringside area. Lashley gets in to spear Burke, but he leap frogs him, and Lashley almost spears Punk, but puts on the breaks. They stare at each other which allows Striker to return with a chair and blast Lashley in the back with the chair, dropping him to his knees. Punk dropkicks the chair into Striker's face, sending him to the outside. Punk and Burke go at it again, they end up on the top rope, Burke goes for a hurricanrana from the top but Punk reverses it into a powerbomb. All 8 men are down, Lashley gets up and is ready for the spear, he charges at Thorn who has rolled into the ring, suddenly [b]Edge[/b] appears from no where and spears Lashley as he was going for Thorn. Suddenly the ringside area fills with WWE performers who have jumped the barrier, they all have weapons of different kinds. Carlito has a frying pan and blasts Striker in the back of the head. Kane grabs Rob Van Dam and chokeslams him through the ECW announce table. The World's Greatest Tag Team show up with chains and suddenly all 8 of the ECW extremists and 5 of the WWE Superstars brawl at it. During the melee, both Lashley and CM Punk grabs weapons. Lashley has a chair, Punk has a Singapore cane. They battle into the ring, and are slowly taking out anyone coming at them. When everyone is down, Punk and Lashley back up into each other, shocked they turn around and both almost hit the other. They get into an intense stare down, all the other extremists and WWE superstars down, they are the last two standing as ECW goes off the air.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Friday May Week 3[/b] [size=4][b]RAW REPORT[/b][/size] *RAW scored a .38 (+.01) on sky Sports and 23.28 (+.44) on USA for a total of 1,183,000 viewers. [size=4][b]ECW REPORT[/b][/size] *ECW scored a 7.97 (+.02) on Sci Fi for 398,500 viewers [size=4][b]NEWS AND NOTES[/b][/size] *Vince McMahon is reportedly furious that the story was leaked to the internet about JBL's departure at the end of the month. We at PWI are proud to have been the ones who broke it. Maybe now he'll pay people what they're worth. *Paul London and Victoria Crawford (OVW) both re-signed with the WWE. Matt Hardy and Cassidy Riley (OWV) both have been sent contract renewals. *Several ECW Alumni have inked deals in recent days but their identities are being closely guarded. *Expect the Briscoes to go to Smackdown eventually. The gate for Raw and ECW was extremely disappointing. Something along the lines of $120,000 less than expected between the two shows. [size=4][b]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW[/b][/size] [quote]-Following the end of Smackdown last week both Batista and the Undertaker were injured and ordered to remain home this week before their contract signing next week. Batista however will be giving an interview via satellite. What will the Animal have to say about his upcoming rematch at King of the Ring? -Last week Mark Henry laid out both Mr. Kennedy and Kane and forced the hand of General Manager Teddy Long in making a triple threat match for the role of number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Kennedy and Kane will both be looking for revenge against the World's Strongest Man but who will get to him first? -The war between London and Kendrick, the Blue Bloods, and Deuce and Domino will ignite again this week in another match up featuring one member of each team when Paul London takes on Domino and William Regal. -The King of the Ring tournament semifinals are set, due to King Booker getting a bye in the tournament due to the double count out of Kenny Dykstra and Golddust. The King won't be able to rest on his laurels however as he will be meeting the Boogeyman this week. -MVP, also a King of the Ring Semi Finalist will be putting his United States Championship on the line this week versus Matt Hardy. Hardy has had his problems in recent weeks with Gregory Helms, which has led to a ladder match at the Pay Per View with $50,000 on the line. Will Hardy be wearing gold into the King of the Ring or will "Gregory the Great" get the last laugh this week?[/quote][/center]

Top stuff guys! It's not a big issue, but is it possible to break the cards up more? Like with some bolding or quote boxes or some more line breaks? They're awesome, and I love the detail, but sometimes it gets hard to read. Aside from that, wicked stuff.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdownpromo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Friday May Week 3[/b][/center] A video is shown of last week’s show. It focuses on the post-match brawl between the Undertaker and Batista and how both were knocked off the stage by the Great Khali. ----------- Following the pyro and opening theme, the camera pans around to see the fans and their signs. The music of General Manager Teddy Long begins to play and he comes down to the ring. JBL stares a hole through him but Long doesn’t so much as look at him. Long- “Holla, holla, holla! Welcome to Smackdown. As you know, in just nine days, we will be holding the King of the Ring and I am here to announce that we have three of our four Semi-Finalists. MVP, Carlito, and King Booker have clinched spots. Now for anyone who is confused, King Booker qualified because last week Kenny Dykstra and Golddust had a no contest and that gave him a bye. Now, this week on RAW it will be Ric Flair versus our own Chris Benoit for the last spot at the Pay Per View. ----------- The music of Mr. Kennedy begins to play and he makes his way to the ring, looking all business. Kennedy- “I’m not out here to talk I’m out here to demand.” Long- “Alright, what’s the problem?” Kennedy- “The problem is that fat piece of crap Mark Henry jumped me last week and threw me into a wall like a freakin’ lawn dart. I want him in this ring, right now!” Long- “Hold on, hold on. You and Henry and Kane are in a number one contender’s match so as a General Manager I can’t make the match you want right now. How’eva…as a man I can see what you mean so you will not fight Mark Henry right now. You’ll fight Mark Henry in tonight’s Main Event. Does that sound alright, playa?” Kennedy nods and the two shake hands. At the announcer’s table, JBL looks disgusted as the show goes to break. [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] The RAW Rewind is shown reviewing the WWE Title match between Shawn Michaels and Umaga which ended in a countout when Umaga was superkicked off the apron, and crashed through the Spanish announcer’s table. ----------- [b]Donovan Morgan & Jimmy Wang Yang vs Chavo Guererro & Finlay[/b] Morgan and Finlay begin the match and Finlay tries to bully him around the ring but Morgan always comes back for more, with Finlay giving him a curious look. A poke to the eyes allows Finlay to take Morgan into the corner where he and Guererro double team him. Guererro gets the tag and works over Morgan, drawing the attention of the referee and allowing Finlay to choke Morgan behind his back. Guererro whips Morgan to the ropes but when Guererro goes for a dropkick, Morgan hangs onto the ropes and makes the tag to Yang. Yang takes it to Guererro hitting a lot of high energy moves. Finlay comes in to break up the momentum but Morgan is back in and intercepts him. The referee has lost control of the match and follows Morgan and Finlay to the outside. Guererro hits a low blow on Yang. Suddenly Hornswaggle climbs out from under the ring with the sheleighly He motions for Guererro to bring Yang over. He does and holds him up but Yang slips out and when Hornswaggle swings, he clocks Guererro who falls straight back. Yang goes to the top and comes off with a front summersault flip/legdrop combo onto Guererro. The referee notices the cover and makes the count. Finlay tries to interfere but Morgan has his boot and is keeping him away. The referee slaps the mat 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Donovan Morgan and Jimmy Wang Yang (9:32)[/b] ----------- The Camera finds Vickie Guererro on her cell phone talking to someone. Vickie- “Yea, I just saw Chavo’s match. It was a real shame. His career is just going nowhere. You think we ought to? Well…I’ll think about it. I’m not sure how he’d feel about that.” [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] [b]William Regal vs Paul London vs Domino[/b] The tag team partner of each man was barred from ringside for this match. Domino and Regal began teaming up early and beating London down but as soon as the opportunity presented itself, they began exchanging lefts and rights. London used the time to recoup, then he ran to the far ropes and bounded off, dropkicking Domino over the top a moment after Domino sent Regal over with a clothesline. Domino got back onto the apron and was met by London with a shoulder block into the stomach. London leaped over Domino in a Sunset Flip which was converted into a powerbomb. As London turned, Regal caught him with a high knee in the sternum, then rolled him back into the ring. Regal methodically began to target London’s back, grinding his knee down into the small of his back and wrenching his neck up. Regal hit a vertical suplex and went for the cover but Domino broke it up at the last second. Domino and Regal began fighting again and were soon joined by London. With the referee looking at Domino and London, Regal dug out a pair of brass knuckles and threw a right hand intended for London but he connected with Domino instead. When he turned, London caught him in the face with a spinning heel kick. London hopped up to the top rope and came off with a moonsault onto Domino for the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Paul London (11:47) [/b] ----------- Booker- “Listen, that sucka Benoit is going to be fighting Flair next week on RAW. I wanna make sure he don’t win, you know what I’m sayin’? You do what you need to do and you know I’m good for the rest.” Finlay nods and walks off, leaving Booker with a wide smile. ----------- Michael Cole- “John, the King of the Ring is only nine days away and it’s going to be one of the biggest events of the year.” JBL- “You’re not kidding. At the top we have a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship between the Undertaker and Batista.” Michael Cole- “That’s not the only title on the line as the WWE Tag Team Championship is on the line as London and Kendrick defend against the Blue Bloods and Deuce and Domino.” JBL- “and don’t forget the King of the Ring tournament will come to a head with the Semi-Finals and the Finals. The last matchup is this coming Monday night with Ric Flair versus Chris Benoit.” Michael Cole- “Those matchups alone are worth the price of admission but it doesn’t stop there. We also have the ladder match between Gregory Helms and Matt Hardy with an astonishing fifty-thousand dollars hanging above the ring.” JBL- “Those two have really grown to hate each other and speaking of hate I can’t wait to see the number one contenders match, a triple threat with Mark Henry, Kane, and Mr. Money in the Bank, Mr. Kennedy.” Michael Cole- “That’s all happening in just nine days. Contact your cable provider for how to order or buy the webcast on WWE.com! ----------- Backstage Josh Matthews is standing by with United States Champion MVP. Matthews- “MVP, in nine days you will take part in the King of the Ring Semi Finals but here tonight you defend your United States Championship against Matt Hardy. Are you looking ahead to next weekend?” MVP- “No I am not looking ahead. Champions don’t look ahead, Champions take it one game at a time. Matt Hardy is a stepping stone for my career. Another notch on my Championship belt. That shouldn’t embarrass him though. He is but one of many who will walk into that ring, look me in the eyes, and then be looking up at the lights after they meet up with the Playmaker.” [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] [b]United States Championship MVP© vs Matt Hardy[/b] As soon as the bell rings, they circle each other but when they go to lock up, MVP punches Hardy in the mouth and backs him up to the corner, dropping right hands on him. The referee forces MVP to back off but when he comes forward, Hardy slings him into the corner and lets his own barrage of punches fly. Hardy whips MVP to the other corner and when he stumbles out, Hardy sends him high in the air with a backdrop. Hardy goes for a quick cover but only gets a two count. MVP is picked up and slammed down. Hardy goes to the second rope and comes off with a legdrop. Another cover, another two count. Hardy is feeding off the crowd now. He picks up MVP again, and whips him into the ropes. When MVP comes at him he catches him in a sleeper. MVP staggers around but Hardy won’t let him forward to the ropes. MVP reverses himself and pushes Hardy…and the referee…back into the corner, knocking everyone down and Hardy releases the hold. Gregory Helms jumps the barrier behind the announcers and grabs the US title belt and slides into the ring. Hardy is checking on the referee and when he turns around, Helms slams the belt into his head, and then slides out. MVP gets up, seeing Hardy down and isn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. He picks up Hardy into a vertical suplex, and then drives him down with a jackhammer. The referee sees that and makes the count, 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still United States Champion: MVP (15:11)[/b] ----------- With Matt Hardy down, Gregory Helms pulls a ladder out from under the ring and slides it into the ring. He sets it up in the corner, then picks up Hardy and whips him into the corner but Hardy has the sense to reverse it and Helms is sent towards the ladder but he stops himself just in time. Hardy charges from behind but Helms moves and Helms uses Hardy’s momentum to slam him face first into the ladder. Hardy falls back, not sure where he is for the moment. Helms climbs up to the top and rides the ladder down onto Hardy, slightly hurting himself in the process but knocking Hardy out cold. Helms slips out of the ring as officials run to check on Hardy. ----------- Kane is walking backstage when out of nowhere he catches Snitsky’s huge boot in the face. Guido and Palumbo, the FBI, pick up Kane and Snitsky kicks him again. Security, officials, and a few of the wrestlers come running up and a brawl breaks out as the show goes to commercial. [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] When the show returns from the break, Mr. Kennedy is standing alone backstage. Kennedy- “They say, be careful what you ask for because you may get it. There’s a lot of people around here who think I’m crazy for doing what I did tonight, but I didn’t ask for this. Mark Henry, you asked for this. You asked for it when you attacked me last week..threw me head first into a wall, busting me open. You asked for the match at King of the Ring and it will be my pleasure to not only retain the Money in the Bank, but to gain an extra number one contender’s status on top of it. You wanted a fight, but you’re not just getting a fight. You’re getting this briefcase and you’re getting Miiiiiiiister……KENNEDY!…..Kennedy.” ----------- Michael Cole- “We’re now joined via satellite by the man who will challenge the Undertaker at the King of the Ring, former World Heavyweight Champion, Batista.” Batista is shown on a split screen in a grey suit, his left arm in a cast. Batista- “Thank you for having me.” JBL- “How are you feeling after last week?” Batista- “Well as you can see I have a cast on here, and doctors say I have a hairline fracture but that won’t stop me from meeting the Undertaker at King of the Ring and taking back my belt.” Michael Cole- “Speaking of which next week there will be the official contract signing right here on Smackdown. Are you prepared to be in the same ring with the Undertaker?” Batista- “Of Course I am. He’s just a man and I’m not afraid of him. Furthermore, he ought to be the one nervous about being in my ring.” JBL- “Thank you for joining us.” Batista- “Anytime.” Michael Cole- “After the break it’s King Booker versus the Boogeyman! [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] [b]King Booker (w/Queen Sharmell) vs the Boogeyman[/b] The Boogeyman gets attacked as he entered the ring by Booker. But when Booker whips the Boogeyman into the ropes it’s reversed and the Boogeyman knockes down the King with a chop. The Boogeyman pushes his advantage, backing up Booker with a several punches, then begins biting him on the forehead. Booker fights him off and ducks out of the ring as the Queen checks on her man. The Boogeyman reaches over the ropes and grabs the Queen by the hair. Booker grabs the scepter from her hand and smashes the Boogeyman over the head which causes the referee to call for the bell. Booker wrenches his wife free and they quickly escape. [b]Winner by Diaqualification: the Boogeyman (7:06) [/b] ----------- Teddy Long is backstage in his office on the phone. Long- “Hello, Ms. McMahon. Yes, we’re just about ready for the King of the Ring and we’re really looking forward to the Brand Draft the night afterwards. It’s a new era for Smackdown’s dominance of the WWE…..I agree, this situation with ECW is getting out of hand. Okay, you talk to your brother and I’ll make sure we’re ready here just incase.” He hangs up, and just shakes his head. ----------- JBL- “Passing the buck yet again.” Michael Cole- “What?” JBL- “Begging Ms. McMahon to call her brother to call off the dogs instead of stepping up to protect what you’re sworn to defend.” Michael Cole- “You saw what happened to Kane. Something has to be done.” JBL- “It’s called handling your business, Michael. They send one of your’s to the hospital, you send one of their’s to the morgue.” Michael Cole- “I don’t even know if I can respond to that.” ----------- A graphic is shown hyping the main event, Mark Henry versus Mr. Kennedy and it’s next! [B][I] COMMERICAL BREAK[/I][/B] [b]Mr Kennedy vs Mark Henry[/b] Henry charges Kennedy before the match begins but Kennedy moves and Henry hits the corner with full speed. He staggers out, holding his chest. Kennedy bounds off the ropes and hits him with a forearm in the head. Henry staggers back but stays on his feet. Kennedy does it again, with the same result but Henry is really teetering. Third time is a charm as Kennedy comes off the ropes and is caught by Henry into a spinning side slam. Henry goes for the cover but Kennedy barely kicks out. Henry gets up, and drops a elbow on Kennedy and goes for another cover but at the last second, he pulls Kennedy up, intent on punishing his triple threat opponent before the Pay Per View. Kennedy is picked up and Henry slaps on a bearhug. Kennedy struggles to escape, finally able to do it when he thumbs Henry in both eyes. Henry staggers back, turning around, holding his face. Kennedy runs up and dropkicks him in the back of the head, sending him through the ropes to the outside. As Kennedy gets a moment to breath fire erupts from the stage and Kane marches down to the ring, sporting a bandage covering some stitches on his forehead. Henry turns around, and is rewarded with a big boot. Kane slides into the ring and Kennedy mouths something not picked up by the mics. He charges Kane and it caught up in a military press. Kane walks him over and throws him onto Henry, knocking them both down. The referee calls for the bell. [b]Winner: No Contest (9:40)[/b] Kane stares down at Kennedy with a hard stare, as Kennedy inches his way up the ramp on his backside with his eyes wide. Kane raises his arms and drops them, fire shooting from the posts which causes Kennedy to cover up as the show goes off the air.

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 4[/b][/center] A video is shown to remind the viewers of last week’s show which saw Edge attack John Cena and also saw Shawn Michaels defend the WWE Title against Umaga. [B]-----------[/B] [b]King of the Ring Quarter Final #4 Ric Flair vs Chris Benoit[/b] The two former Horsemen gave each other a solid handshake at the beginning of the match then the fight was on. They locked up and Flair pushed Benoit back to the corner where he let fly with some devastating chops. Benoit absorbed them and after the third he reversed Flair and gave him some of his own medicine. Flair stumbled out of the corner; taking three steps, then fell flat on his face. Benoit goes for the Crossface but Flair squirms out to the ropes and out of the ring to regroup. Flair got back into the ring and as Benoit approached he poked him in the eye, then chopped him off his feet. But when Flair went for a knee drop, Benoit rolled out of the way and got behind Flair. He locked in a German suplex and flung him back. Still holding onto the grip, Benoit delivered a second, then a third. Benoit signaled for the end and climbed to the top. Flair was being looked at by the referee as Benoit climbed when from down the ramp ran Finlay. He whacks Benoit in the kne with the Sheleighly and ducks out of sight. Benoit falls from the top, holding his knee. Flair pulls himself up, seeing Benoit down and waits. As Benoit slowly pulls himself up, Flair strikes with a clip behind the knee. Flair grabs Benoit’s bad leg, stomping on it a few times before locking in the Figure Four. Benoit struggles to escape to the ropes but Flair holds him steady and Benoit has to submit. [b]Winner by Submission: Ric Flair (10:43) [/b] [B]-----------[/B] A replay is shown of how Finlay interfered in the match and cost Chris Benoit a chance to be the King of the Ring. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Edge walks into the building looking smug when John Cena flies into the picture, pounding on him with lefts and rights. Officials pull Cena off and separate them. Cena- “You want to get your nose in my business? Let’s go! Right now!” Edge- “Fine…let’s go…with your title shot next week on the line!” Cena- “If it means getting a piece of you fine, let’s do it.!” Jonathan Coachman gets between them. Coachman- “Hey! You want each other and with the number one contender’s spot on the line…I’ll talk to Mr. Bischoff and see if we can’t arrange that but it doesn’t happen back here it happens in that ring…understood?” Both men reluctantly nod and Coachman walks off leaving the two seething at each other, barely held apart. [B]-----------[/B] Backstage Carlito is ready to celebrate with Ric Flair on his victory but Flair doesn’t appear to be in a celebratory mood. Carlito- “What’s the matter Ric?” Flair- “My best friend, is laid up in a hospital right now thanks to what happened to him last week and I can’t stand here and celebrate without him right by my side.” Carlito- “So what do you want to do?” Flair- “I know what I’m gonna do…” He turns and walks out of the locker room as Carlito looks confused. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b] Umaga (w/ Armando Estrada) vs Viscera[/b] Umaga attacks Viscera before the bell rings taking the bigger man’s knee out from under him. Down on the mat like a beached whale, Viscera is helpless as Umaga savagely attacks him with diving headbutts, biting him, finally putting an end to the match by getting Viscera into a sitting position and hitting the Samoan Spike for the pinfall. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Umaga (5:32)[/b] [B]-----------[/B] Eric Bischoff is in his office. Bischoff- “Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. As you saw just now, Umaga is completely healthy from his match last week versus Shawn Michaels and the violent fight with the Great Khali which trashed our set, our cameras and cost thousands of dollars. The Great Khali did not appear here tonight because I barred him from the building. I did it for one simple reason. Next week we here on RAW will be hosting the Brand Draft and it’s going to be a spectacular night highlighted by a match for the WWE Title. In addition to that match I have made another, which I will announce tonight. Next week, in a fifteen-foot high steel cage you will see Umaga versus the Great Khali. If they want to destroy each other, fine, but they don’t be damaging my property again. As far as tonight goes, considering the earlier situation with John Cena and Edge and the fact that both agree to the terms I’m happy to make the match. Here tonight, Edge versus John Cena and the winner meets Shawn Michaels next week. Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of the show. [B]-----------[/B] The World’s Greatest Tag Team are standing in the ring. Benjamin- “Charlie and I just wanted to come out here and file an official protest. You see we now have to face Cryme Tyme again, this time at Vengeance. Now we’re not mad that we have to beat them down again like we did at Backlash. We’re protesting the fact that we have to face them in the first place. They’re criminals. They’re street trash. Don’t believe us? Look at these pictures!” The Titantron shows the still pictures that the World’s Greatest Tag Team took last week after jumping the already injured Cryme Tyme and putting them into orange prison jumpsuits. Haas and Benjamin begin laughing and pointing, having made another point to embarrass their opponents when JTG and Shad come walking down the ramp but stop half way, both of them carrying pipes. JTG- “Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. You think that’s cute? You think that’s funny? Let me tell you what you won’t find funny. At Vengeance the time for games is over. It’s going to be a Red Hook Brawl and we’re going to take you two punk bitches and we’re gonna show you what its like to be in prison and in the end when we’re wearing those nice shiny belts…I’m thinkin we may just break’em into pieces and make some new grills.” The Tag Team Champions take offense to that but when Cryme Tyme charges the ring with their pipes, the World’s Greatest Tag Team jump from the ring and escape. [B]-----------[/B] Mickie James is walking along the hallways, carrying an armful of dry cleaner bags when Val Venis comes up. Mickie- “Hey Val, good luck tonight.” Val- “Thanks Mickie. Hey…I’ve been watching what’s going on with you and Beth Phoenix lately. I feel really bad.” Mickie- “It’s no one’s fault but my own but I have to do what I have to do, you know what I mean?” Val- “Yea, I do. If you need to talk though…I’ll be around.” Mickie- “Thanks Val.” She leaned up and kissed his cheek before walking off. As she leaves, Val looks very guilty and disappointed. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]Johnny Nitro (w/Melina) vs Val Venis[/b] Nitro and Val trade momentum for the first several minutes with Nitro mainly controlling thanks to help on the outside from Melina. Nitro whips Val into the ropes but Nitro puts his head down early and Val makes him pay by hitting a swinging neckbreaker for a two count. Melina is on the outside screaming in a shrill tone as Val picks up Nitro into a standing vertical suplex which he holds for a few moments before bringing him down. Val gets up and motions to the crowd then climbs to the top, grinding his hips to signal for the Money Shot when Melina jumps onto the apron. She distracts Val with her..assets allowing Nitro to make it to his feet and fall into the ropes, crotching Val. Nitro climbs up to the second rope and hits a Superplex. He signals to Melina, then picks up Val into a vertical suplex but he lets Val begin to fall forward until his legs bounce off the top rope. Nitro uses the extra momentum to get Val up vertical again before driving him down with a Brainbuster. That got the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Johnny Nitro (11:45)[/b] [B]-----------[/B] As Nitro celebrates in the ring Mick Foley’s music begins to play and he comes out onto the stage, clapping towards Nitro. Foley- “Congratulations Nitro on that win. That was very impressive. It seems like over the last month you’ve picked up some big wins, like last week against John Cena. You’re on a roll…or you’re a fraud. But there’s an easy way for you to prove me wrong. In a few weeks there’s a little show coming up called Vengeance and I am here..in Long Island (cheap pop)…to challenge you to a match so that you can get just a little of your dignity back. What do you say? Wait..don’t answer that yet, I haven’t said what kind of match. Actually Nitro, I don’t think I’ll tell you what kind of match. I’m going to let you think about it and I’ll come back next week for an answer. So you think real hard about what you’ll be putting your mind, your body and your soul through again by stepping into that ring with me. You think real good and then you tell me next week if you’re ready. Have a nice day. His music begins playing and he poses for the crowd as Nitro and Melina look at each other. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Backstage, Melina and Nitro are pacing past each other in the locker room. Nitro- “He’s crazy if he thinks I’m going to accept a blanket challenge for no reason. I have nothing to prove.” Melina- “You have to prove you’re a man, that’s what you have to prove!” Nitro- “What’s that supposed to mean?” Melina- “It means…maybe Backlash was a fluke.” Nitro- “A fluke?!” Melina- “If you want me to believe it wasn’t and if you want everyone to believe it wasn’t…then accept the challenge.” Nitro- “And if I don’t?” Melina- (hesitating but then looking up at him) “Then we’re through.” She walks out as Nitro looks stunned. [B]-----------[/B] Chris Masters is in the ring. Masters- “Well I’m back out here and for one rea….” He stops, seeing a thorn in his side sitting in the front row. “You! You want another beating? Get in here!” The man we’ve come to know as Colt gets over the railing and walks into the ring, getting in Master’s face. The referee instructs Colt to sit down and the Masterlock Challenge begins. As soon as the hold is on, Colt is doing his best to shake Masters, twisting and turning and almost forcing his hands apart at the thirty-second mark but Masters hangs on. Colt goes down to a knee as the referee watches him closely but forces his way back up to his feet, feeding off the crowd. As the timer ticks upward of fifty seconds, Masters looks around in shock, and forces Colt down to his knee again but the timer hits one minute and the referee motions for the bell. Masters is all smiles until Lilian Garcia reminds the crowd that the Masterlock Challenge is now a timed event for one minute and since Chris Masters could not force a submission, the winner of the challenge is Colt. Masters, who still has the hold on, goes nuts and really starts flinging him around until a host of officials force him to break the hold, dropping Colt face first on the mat. Masters is still screaming as we go to break. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]Kenny Dykstra and CW Anderson vs The Highlanders[/b] Dykstra and Anderson control the early part of the match with cheating and keeping Robbie in their corner but that changes when he makes the tag to Rory to begins to clean up. Anderson is knocked out of the ring and Dykstra is put on his back thanks to a scoop slam. Anderson slides back into the ring and Robbie moves to intercept but the referee stops him. With the referee looking the other way, Anderson drives a knee into Rory’s back and then he assists Dykstra in delivering a Spike Piledriver. The referee gets Robbie out of the ring and turns to see the count. As he makes it and Robbie tries to stop it, Anderson whipes him out with a flying tackle. Dykstra gets the three count. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Kenny Dykstra and CW Anderson (8:29) [/b] [B]-----------[/B] As Dykstra and Anderson celebrate in the ring, Ric Flair comes walking down the ramp with a purpose, a baseball bat in his hand, and he looks manic. He slides into the ring and Anderson comes to attack him but Flair swings for the fences. Dykstra who had earlier bailed out, trips Anderson and pulls him out of the ring from under the ropes as the crazed Flair shouts for them to get back in and put him in the hospital too! [B]-----------[/B] The Smackdown Rebound is shown, reviewing the match between Mark Henry and Mr. Kennedy and then Kane’s involvement. [B]-----------[/B] A graphic is used to hype the main event of John Cena and Edge. [B]-----------[/B] John Cena is seen walking to the ring, looking completely focused, ready for Edge. Suddenly a chair comes flying into the screen, smashing into Cena’s face. Completely caught off guard, Cena goes down, as the camera pans over we see Sabu pointing to the sky as the show goes to commercial. [I][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [b]John Cena vs Edge[/b] Edge is already in the ring when the show comes back and Cena’s music plays. He comes out, slightly stumbling due to the prior attack at the hands of Sabu and already bleeding from the forehead. As soon as he’s in the ring, Edge attacks and begins trying to open the cut up further to which he succeeds. Edge methodically picks apart Cena, who looks to be sluggish at best. Edge runs to the ropes and charges Cena but Cena is aware enough to catch him and spins him around in a Powerslam that gets a two count. Shawn Michaels comes out and watches them fight from the ramp. Edge is up, a little worse for wear and attacks Cena again, backing him up to the corner but when he whips Cena across, Cena reverses it and Edge flips into the turnbuckles, coming off hard. He holds his back as he lays there. Cena begins stomping him on the back, then picks him up and slams him. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and hits it to the crowd’s delight. With blood running down his face, Cena calls for the FU. As Edge stands, he scoops him up but Edge slips out over his back and shoves Cena into the corner, and the referee. Cena bowls over the ref and when he staggers out, Edge hits a spear. Edge rolls out of the ring and gets two chairs. He gets back in and puts one below Cena’s head. He then climbs up to the top, grinning devilishly, clearly intent on giving him a special Conchairto. Michaels runs down to the ring and as Edge gets to the top he stops smiling seeing Michaels for a split second before Michaels kicks the chair into Edge’s face. Edge falls on the turnbuckle, crotched. Michaels slips out of the ring as Cena is getting up. Seeing Edge in a bad way, he scoops Edge onto his shouders and plants him with an FU, onto the chair, which had been below Cena’s head. Cena makes the cover, both bodies covering the chair and the referee slowly counts to three. [b]Winner by Pinfall: John Cena (15:34)[/b] [B]-----------[/B] With Edge down, Cena celebrates his win, then turns and sees Michaels. They stare each other down and Michaels mouths ‘One week’, to which Cena nods. They both begin to turn away when Cena spins back to attack but is met with some Sweet Chin Music. As the show goes off the air, Shawn Michaels is looking down at his opponent next week with the WWE Title held in the air.

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/img] [b]Tuesday May Week 4[/b] [b][size=3]TV Report:[/size][/b] *Smackdown received ratings of 1.66 (up from 1.62) on Sky Sports and 32.21 (up from 31.05) on CW. Total viewers were about 1,133,000. -Dark Matches: Gregory Helms over Teddy Hart; Havana Bulldogs over TJ Wilson/Harry Smith *Raw received ratings of .39 (up from .38) on Sky Sports and a disappointing 15.90 (down from 23.28) on USA. Total viewers were 814,500. -Dark Matches: Carlito over Colt Cabana (under a mask); Jeff Hardy over Shawn Spears. [b][size=3]House Shows:[/size][/b] *WWE made $27,930 this weekend. [b][size=3]News and Notes:[/size][/b] *Matt Hardy re-signed with the WWE this past weekend. *Masato Tanaka is not among the ECW alumni who signed this past week. He turned WWE down to focus on his Z1Max career. *Team 3D (formerly the Dudleys) re-signed with TNA so they too are not among the alumni. *Vince McMahon is said to have his eyes on a few of the TNA talents. Insiders think McMahon may be looking at TNA in more of an opposition mentality lately and may make a pre-emptive strike on his 'rivals'. *Expect Bobby Lashley to defend the ECW title this week and continue his feud with CM Punk. Also expect a Semi Final for the ECW Tag Team Title Tournament which will conclude at One Night Stand in 2 weeks. [/center]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday May Week 4[/b][/center] [This week ECW begins with a recap video of last week’s main event as the ECW New Breed took on CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Sabu and ECW World Champion, Bobby Lashley. The match would never conclude as Edge, Carlito, Kane, and the World's Greatest Tag Team invade ECW and a brawl ensues. The last two standing are Punk and Lashley, each with weapons, staring at each other. After this video we have the normal ECW video with the song “Alive” By P.O.D playing. We fade in to the arena where the fans are going crazy holding up their signs. We pan to the announcer’s table where Joey Styles and Tazz are sitting.] Joey Styles: Hello and welcome to ECW on Sci Fi, I'm Joey Styles alongside my broadcast partner, Tazz and Tazz we are less than two weeks away from ECW One Night Stand. Tazz: Not only that Joey, but we're also less than two weeks away from the WWE vs ECW Head to Head special the night before One Night Stand where mark my words, ECW will show it's dominance over WWE. Joey Styles: I have no doubt that you are correct partner, but tonight, here on ECW, New Breed Member Kevin Thorn with Ariel I might add, will challenge ECW World Champion, Bobby Lashley, for the ECW World title here tonight. Tazz: And Lashley will have to have eyes in the back of his head, as he will have to worry about not only the other New Breed members, but also his challenger, should he retain tonight, at ECW One Night Stand, CM Punk. Joey Styles: CM Punk is indeed in the building tonight, but also tonight the tournament to crown new ECW World Tag Team Champions enter's its Semi Final round. One Semi Final match tonight, one next week and the winner's face off at One Night Stand. And tonight it is Chris Chetti and Nova against "Submission", Paul Burchill and Brent Albright. Tazz: I'm telling ya, Burchill and Albright, scare me Joey. Those are two very tough, mean guys, and I would not want to be Chetti and Nova here to..... Suddenly the music of John Cena begins to play to the shock of Joey Styles and Tazz and the entire crowd. They boo unmercifully as he climbs into the ring and gets a mic from ringside. He waits for the crowd to die down before speaking. Cena: I'm sure that this might be a big surprise to all of you. To be honest hell it's a surprise to me too. I mean, I'm walking down this aisle, into the lion's den and I'm thinking, John_what in the hell are you doing? What are you thinking? I'm thinking that last night on RAW, I was walking to the ring and I got a chair thrown into my face by the man who for a decade has been known as homicidal, suicidal, and genocidal, so I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I want Sabu to get his ass out to this ring and I want him to do it right now! Cena waits for Sabu as the crowd goes crazy in anticipation. Sabu's music begins to play. Cena is nearly leaning over the ropes, waving him into the ring when Rob Van Dam slips in from the opposite side and attacks Cena from behind. Cena is beaten down in the ring, and busted open again from Sabu's prior attack, this time with a spinning heel kick. RVD leaves the ring as he and Sabu celebrate. Slowly Cena pulls himself up to a standing position, blood running down his face. Cena: Okay..okay you want it that way,..you got it that way. One Night Stand. John Cena in one corner and in the other, Rob Van Dam and Sabu. If you're so extreme, if you're ready for war, if you want some come get some because at One Night Stand it will be a war, I promise you that with the last drop of my blood that's spilled at your hands, do you understand me?! RVD and Sabu just watch Cena who seems to be on the verge of losing it, as the show goes to commercial. [b][Commercial Break][/b] [We return to ECW on Sci Fi once again at the announcer's desk] Joey Styles: Welcome back to ECW on Sci Fi and moments ago, WWE Superstar John Cena, crashed ECW and made this shocking challenge... [Video replays the following segment] Tazz: Wow I have to admit Joey, that took guts to do. Styles: We have just been informed that because of Cena's challenge and Rob Van Dam and Sabu's response, ECW Chairman Shane McMahon is granting John Cena's request for a match at ECW One Night Stand, however, in the interest of fairness and because he does not want ECW to be seen as the reason one of WWE's brightest superstars loses their career in twelve days, he is giving John Cena one week, seven days to find a tag team partner to face Rob Van Dam and Sabu. If within those seven days, Cena can not find a partner, he will go it alone against RVD and Sabu at One Night Stand. Tazz: Wow Joey, One Night Stand and this WWE vs ECW war is certainly heating up, but speaking of heating up its time for the ECW Tag Team Championship tournament to continue. [b]ECW World Tag Team Championship Tournament, Semi Final Match Chris Chetti & Nova vs "Submission" Paul Burchill and Brent Albright[/b] Submission dominated through most of this match. Nova and Chetti tried early on to wrestle a high flying style to take down Submission but it was quickly to no avail as when Nova flew off for a flying clothesline onto to Albright, he grabbed him in mid air and locked in a crossbar. Burchill quickly sent Chetti to the floor as Nova screamed in pain and submitted. After the match, ECW officials ran to the ring to check on Nova's arm, Burchill grabbed Chetti, and delivered the C4 onto Chetti. Submission walks away after decimating their opponents and will now await the winner's of next week's semi final match at ECW One Night Stand. [b]Winners: Submission (9:14) [Commercial Break][/b] [Backstage, as ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley warms up for his match against Kevin Thorn, New Breed members Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von approach the champ. He slowly turns to look at them with a serious and intense look on his face. Meanwhile, Elijah Burke looks on with a slight smirk while Cor Von matches Lashley’s expression. Burke: I don't mean to interrupt the ECW Champion while he’s preparing for a big match tonight. But you know what, I have a proposal for you Bobby Lashley. You see, the New Breed is taking over ECW one step at a time, we got rid of the Originals a month ago, and as the leader of the New Breed, I think it’s time we expand our franchise a bit. And what better way to do that than to have the ECW World Champion by our side? Picture this, ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley joining the New Breed with Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker, Ariel, and Kevin Thorn to take over ECW and the WWE. What do you think about that champ? Lashley: My name is Bobby Lashley. I am the ECW World Champion and I fought for that right all by myself. I don't need a bunch of guys checking my back each week when I can do it alone. So Elijah Burke, I reject your offer to join the New Breed, because I have much bigger things to worry about. When I step into the ring tonight with your guy Kevin Thorn, I am going to show you and everyone backstage why I am the ECW World Champion and that’s just the way I like it. Lashley exits the scene after a short stare down with Burke and Cor Von. He leaves the two New Breed members seething after a failed attempt to recruit the ECW World Champion to join the New Breed.] [b]Super Crazy vs Marcus Cor Von[/b] This match was all about different styles. Cor Von with his powerful and exploding big man style and Crazy with his fast, insane luchador, style. It went back and forth before Cor Von got the decided advantage. He began sending Crazy all over the ring with suplexes, powerslams and clotheslines. He went for the pounce, but Crazy turned and leap fogged the finisher sending Cor Von into the ropes, he comes off and Crazy hits a huricanrana. Cor Von bails to the floor, Crazy goes up top, moonsault from the top ropes to Cor Von on the floor. Crazy gets on the ring apron, running senton splash onto Cor Von. He rolls the alpha male into the ring and as he does so, [b] Matt Striker[/b], runs to the ring with a chair. He blast's Crazy in the back of the head, and then drops him with a piledrive, onto the chair on the floor. He rolls Crazy into the ring, forces him to stand up and holds him in place for Cor Von to recover and deliver a modified pounce for the 1...2....3. After the match, Striker kicks and spits at Crazy screaming that he doesn't belong in America and that he will be done at One Night Stand. [b]Winner: Marcus Cor Von (7:34)[/b] [Backstage the ECW officials, along with ECW Chairman Shane McMahon, are struggling to break up a brawl between Tommy Dreamer and Sandman, and the Pitbulls who will meet in the other semi final match for the ECW Tag Team Title tournament next week. The two teams go at it in the backstage area before traveling all the way to the parking garage. Meanwhile, several officials and agents try to get in between the two rampaging teams. Shane McMahon commands the two teams to stop their fighting, but his voice goes unheard. The brawl ends outside when Kid Kash and Jamie Noble throw Sandman and Dreamer into a garage door, one after another. The Pitbulls then scurry away while shouting obscenities at the fallen ECW Originals.] [b][Commercial Break][/b] [ECW on Sci Fi returns with a video package highlighting last year’s ECW One Night Stand. The clip culminates with RVD defeating WWE Champion John Cena for the WWE Title at last year’s One Night Stand, and all the mayhem that took place during the celebration. Then we cut to Joey Styles and Tazz] Styles: ECW One Night Stand is just twelve days away and we are quickly seeing the card coming together Matt Striker will take on the returning Super Crazy and after tonight, Crazy will be out for blood. Tazz: And can you blame him? Matt Striker had better pray for his life at One Night Stand. Styles: Also at One Night Stand, the ECW World Tag Team tournament will conclude and we now know that Submision is in the finals, they will meet the winner's of the Pitbulls vs Tommy Dreamer and Sandman next week. Tazz: And the big question is based off of what we saw before the commercial break, can Dreamer and Sandman even be ready next week. I don't know Joey, I think the Pitbulls may pull it off. Styles: Also as seen earlier tonight, John Cena will be in action at One Night Stand against Rob Van Dan and Sabu but whether or not he will go at it alone is the question. Tazz: I'm thinking John Cena needs to thank ECW Chairman Shane McMahon for what can only be seen as a mercy decision when he decided to allow Cena one week to find a partner to even the odds. I'm telling you, I know RVD and Sabu personally, Cena you better find a partner or your career will come to an end at One Night Stand my friend. Styles: And in our main event, it will be CM Punk vs Bobby Lashley for the ECW World Heavyweight title. Tazz: Those two have been pretty friendly since it was announced that they would meet, but will that all come to an end remains to be seen. Styles: Also Lashley may not be the ECW Champion come One Night Stand as he [and we see Lashley heading to the ringside area from the back] will defend his ECW World title against New Breed member Kevin Thorn.....Next! [b][Commercial Break] ECW World Heavyweight Championship Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kevin Thorn w/Ariel[/b] As promised, this was a physical match that pushed both superstars to their limits. Lashley had the advantage of a strong crowd response. Ariel did her best to woo the crowd and rally Kevin Thorn on. However, Lashley was able to put Ariel’s involvement to the side and focus solely on defending his ECW title. Just as Thorn was preparing to gain a little momentum on the champ, Lashley blocked right hand attempts before sending Thorn into the ropes and delivering a ring shaking spine buster. Both men were down and out as the ref began his 10 count. The count reached 8 when Lashley rose to his feet and began countering Thorn’s every move. He connected with two back drops before collecting Thorn for a running power slam. Just then, Ariel jumped onto the apron to distract the referee. This distraction also caught Lashley’s eye. He dropped Thorn to the mat and ran over to Ariel. He grabbed her by the hair as the referee tried to get in between the two. Meanwhile, Kevin Thorn rose to his feet and looked to deliver a big boot to the unsuspecting champ. However, Lashley sensed Thorn’s approach and moved out of the way just in time. Thorn’s boot instead connected with Ariel sending her into the guard rail and mat below. Thorn turns around and Lashley scoops him up onto his shoulder. He then delivers his patented Running Powerslam for the easy 3 count and victory. [b]Winner: Bobby Lashley (10:15)[/b] After the match, Lashley is celebrating his victory when his One Night Stand Opponent CM Punk steps out from behind the curtain. He begins to applaud Lashley’s victory with a seemingly ****y grin on his face. Lashley looks on holding his ECW Championship high above his head while the fans cheer him on and the two once again stare down each other as ECW goes off the air.

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdownpromo.jpg[/img] [b]Friday May Week 4[/b][/center] A video is shown recapping last week’s show, especially concerning the Kennedy-Henry-Kane feud as well as the interview Batista did via satellite. [b]-----------[/b] [b]Donovan Morgan vs Mark Henry[/b] Morgan put on a valiant attempt to take the fight to Henry as the bell rang but the larger man wasn’t even phased by the attacks. He simply picked up Morgan and tossed him into the corner, followed by a running clothesline. Henry battered Morgan in the corner before whipping him to the other corner, followed by an Avalanche. Morgan crumpled to the ground. Henry picked him up in a Military Press before dropping him in the middle of the ring. A run to the ropes and subsequent splash spelled the end of the match in fast order. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Mark Henry (5:47) [/b] [b]-----------[/b] Finlay is walking in the back, when Chris Benoit runs up from behind and knocks him down. Benoit gets on top of him and begins hammering down with right hands. Referees run over and pull Benoit and Finlay apart as the show goes to break both men wants a piece of the other. [i][b]COMMERICAL BREAK[/i][/b] Mr. Kennedy arrives to the building. He opens the trunk and takes out his duffle bag but when he turns around Rob Van Dam is there and spin kicks Kennedy in the face. Van Dam climbs up onto the trunk and comes off with a legdrop. As Kennedy rolls around in pain, Van Dam jumps into a waiting car with Sabu behind the wheel and they peel out of the parking garage. [b]-----------[/b] Michael Cole-“The stakes were just raised in the growing war between WWE and ECW.” JBL- “When will it end Michael? When will Teddy Long do what’s needed to protect this show? You just had a focal point of Smackdown, the winner of Money in the Bank attacked by a pot smoking coward and he was able to do it because there is incompetence and it starts at the top with the General Manager. Good job Teddy. I hope ECW is paying you enough to make it worth it.” Michael Cole- “Are you saying ECW has bribed Teddy Long to allow them to attack Smckdown Superstars?” JBL- “After the first time it happened, Long should have had the cops, the National Guard, the 82nd Airborne and anyone else to protect us.” Michael Cole- “I don’t know, John.” JBL- “Well there’s a surprise.” [b]-----------[/b] [b]Deuce (w/Cherry and Domino) vs Brian Kendrick (w/Paul London) vs Dave Taylor (w/William Regal)[/b] Kendrick and Deuce are after each other as soon as the bell rings and Taylor stands by, letting them tear into each other. Once it’s clear that Kendrick is having the better of it, Taylor attacks. Deuce is back up and joins in. Kendrick gets whipped to the ropes but he comes off with a double cross body block. Domino gets up on the apron but London runs around and pulls him off. Kendrick sends Deuce over the top, then hits Sliced Bread on Taylor. With the referee busy with London and Domino, William Regal reaches into the ring and punches Kendrick with some brass knucks. He helps Taylor roll on top and the referee makes the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Dave Taylor (9:10) [/b] [i][b]COMMERICAL BREAK[/i][/b] Carlito, Ric Flair, King Booker, and MVP are standing in Teddy Long’s office. Long- “Ric, Carlito, I want to welcome both of you to Smackdown this week. As you playas know, in two days it’s the King of the Ring and you four will have big matches. The matchups will be Carlito versus MVP and Ric Flair versus King Booker. The winners will meet in the finals. But that’s not all. Tonight you four will compete in a tag team match. Good luck tonight.” All four men stare each other down with Long in the middle. [b]-----------[/b] The camera finds the Undertaker arriving to the arena. He appears to be focused and walks past everyone he encounters. [b]-----------[/b] [b]Kane vs Mr. Kennedy[/b] Kennedy attacks Kane before the bell rings but Kane fends him off, and backs up Kennedy with a series of big right hands. Kennedy is whipped to the ropes and is met with a big boot to the face. Kane looks to be enjoying punishing Kennedy but as he leans in Kennedy rakes his eyes. As Kane lashes out blindly, Kennedy runs to the ropes and comes off with a knee in Kane’s back, sending him over the ropes. Kennedy follows, and batters Kane along the outside as the referee orders them back into the ring. From down the ramp comes Mark Henry, slamming into Kane and Kennedy, splashing them both against the apron. The referee motions for the bell and throws the match out. [b]No Decision (9:32)[/b] Henry continues to stomp and attack both men until a horde of officials force him away. [b]-----------[/b] A replay is shown on how Mark Henry attempted to interfere in the match and how Kennedy and Kane both stopped him. [i][b]COMMERICAL BREAK[/i][/b] Backstage Finlay is looking angry as King Booker approaches. Booker- “Sir, Finlay. You performed swimmingly on RAW when you acted upon that villain, Chris Benoit.” Finlay- “I ought to be thanking you. I just heard from Teddy Long that I get Benoit at King of the Ring now. It’s going to be fun knocking out his other teeth.” Booker- “And per our arrangement…” Booker hands Finlay a velvet pouch which contains something than clinks and clangs.” Finlay opens it, nodding to himself before both men part ways. [b]-----------[/b] [b]Gregory Helms vs Chris Benoit[/b] They lock up as the match begins and Benoit controls the tempo early. Helms is whipped from corner to corner, hurting his back each time he hit hard, then whipped again. Finally, Benoit scoops up Helms and drives him down with a backbreaker and gets a quick two count for it. Helms is picked up, still groggy and Benoit hits a series of German suplexes. Benoit goes to the top and comes off with the big headbutt. Finlay comes walking down to the ring, sporting some of the bruises of the earlier fight. Benoit spots him and instantly jumps out of the ring, and runs to Finlay and they begin brawling again. The referee begins his count and when he reaches the ten count he raises the limp arm of Helms and motions for the bell. [b]Winner by Countout: Gregory Helms (10:27)[/b] [b]-----------[/b] Helms stands in the ring after Benoit chases after Finlay, still a little woozy from the Suplxes he took when Matt Hardy runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Helms turns around and gets a kick in the gut followed by a Twist of Fate. Hardy leaves his upcoming opponent down and out in the middle of the ring with just a smile. [b]-----------[/b] Batista arrives in the parking lot, still with the cast on his arm. He appears to be in a very jovial mood, as he walks past people saying hello as he goes. [i][b]COMMERICAL BREAK[/i][/b] [b]MVP & King Booker vs Carlito & Ric Flair[/b] Flair and MVP began the match the Flair used his veteran experience to take advantage and get MVP into the corner where he lit him up with chops. Carlito is tagged in and the two title holders go at each other for the next several minutes. Booker gets a blind tag and levels Carlito from behind. Carlito is on the receiving end of some double-teaming until Flair gets a blind tag and clips MVP’s leg from behind. Flair works it over and Carlito even gets in a few shots as they give MVP and Booker a little of their own underhanded medicine. Flair goes for the Figure Four but Booker breaks it up. Flair and Booker begin to brawl, drawing the attention of the referee. As MVP gets up, Carlito hits the Back Cracker, then rushes over to take over on Booker. Flair sees MVP down and makes the cover for the 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Carlito & Ric Flair (11: 39)[/b] [b]-----------[/b] As MVP and Booker back up the ramp, shouting that they’ll get their revenge, Flair and Carlito are in the ring, urging them to return for more punishment. [b]-----------[/b] The RAW Rewind is shown, replaying the events which occurred between Shawn Michaels, John Cena, and Edge last Monday. [b]-----------[/b] Michael Cole- “We are only days away from the King of the Ring and it’s going to be Smackdown’s biggest Pay Per View thus far of 2007!” JBL- “You’re not kidding. If Batista and the Undertaker was the only match on the card I’d still want to see the show.” Michael Cole- “But that’s not the only match on the card. There’s also the triple threat match for the WWE Tag Team Championships as London and Kendrick defend against Deuce and Domino and the Blue Bloods.” JBL- “And then there is the number one Contender’s match between Kane, Mr. Kennedy, and Mark Henry.” Michael Cole- “As well as the fifty-thousand dollar ladder match between Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms.” JBL- “And the war which will be Finlay-Benoit. It may have been the last match announced but I give it even money to be match of the night, Michael.” Michael Cole- “And of course the namesake of the show, the King of the Ring tournament. As we heard earlier the matchups will be United States Champion MVP taking on Intercontinental Champion Carlito in one Semi Final and then reigning King Booker versus sixteen-time World Champion, Ric Flair in the other!” JBL- “It’s going to a show we will never forget.” Michael Cole- “And coming up is the contract signing for the World Heavyweight Championship…next!” [i][b]COMMERICAL BREAK[/i][/b] Teddy Long is in the ring and Batista’s music begins to play. Once he’s in the ring, the Undertaker’s music plays and the Champion makes his way down to the ring. Long puts the contract on the table as the men stare each other down. Batista picks up the pen first and signs his name on the line. The Undertaker goes second and the two of them continue the stare down as Teddy Long picks up the contract. As Long is withdrawing the paper, Batista points down at part of it. The Undertaker glances down and gets blasted in the side of the head with the cast on Batista’s forearm. The challenger goes on the attack, bashing the Champion in the head nearly knocking him out before picking him up and driving him through the table with a Batista Bomb. As the show goes off the air, Batista stares down at the Undertaker, pointing down at him. (Gonna do my best to get KOTR show up on Sunday but have some family things this weekend. Expect a PWI before the show to talk about Ratings and news, etc)

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/img] [b]Sunday May Week 4[/b] [b][size=3]TV Report:[/size][/b] *ECW received a rating of 7.53 last Tuesday (down from 7.97) for 398,500 viewers. *Smackdown received ratings of 1.67 (up from 1.66) on Sky Sports and 32.27 (up from 32.21) on CW. Total viewers were about 1,697,000. -Dark Matches: Briscoe Brothers over Havana Bulldogs; The Miz over Teddy Hart. [b][size=3]News and Notes:[/size][/b] *Charlie Haas re-signed with the WWE this past week. *Cody Runnells, son of the American Dream, has been offered a continuing Developmental Contract. *The Final Card for tonight's King of the Ring has been announced. [quote] [u]World Heavyweight Championship:[/u] The Undertaker© vs Batista [u]WWE Tag Team Championship:[/u] London and Kendrick © vs Blue Bloods vs Deuce and Domino [u]#1 Contender:[/u] Mr. Kennedy vs Kane vs Mark Henry [u]King of the Ring Semi Final #1:[/u] Carlito vs MVP [u]King of the Ring Semi Final #2:[/u] King Booker vs Ric Flair Chris Benoit vs Finlay [u]$50,000 Ladder Match:[/u] Gregory Helms vs Matt Hardy [/quote] [/center]

World Heavyweight Championship: [B]The Undertaker©[/B] vs Batista WWE Tag Team Championship: [B]London and Kendrick ©[/B] vs Blue Bloods vs Deuce and Domino #1 Contender: [B]Mr. Kennedy[/B] vs Kane vs Mark Henry King of the Ring Semi Final #1: [B]Carlito[/B] vs MVP King of the Ring Semi Final #2: [B]King Booker[/B] vs Ric Flair Chris Benoit vs [B]Finlay[/B] $50,000 Ladder Match: Gregory Helms vs [B]Matt Hardy[/B]

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/kingofthering_promo_header.jpg[/IMG] [/center] The show begins with an opening video, highlighting each of the matches tonight. As the video ends, we’re welcomed to the King of the Ring sponsored by Smackdown. The camera pans around showing the fans and their signs and then focuses on the Announcer’s table. Michael Cole- “Welcome to the King of the Ring! I’m Michael Cole alongside John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL- “It’s an honor to be here and this is truly going to be a night none of us will forget. We’ve been waiting for weeks for the showdown between the Undertaker and Batista and it’s finally here.” Michael Cole- “That isn’t the only title match though. The WWE Tag Team Championship is on the line as well tonight.” JBL- “And don’t forget the reason we’re here…to crown..or re-crown as I’m predicting a King of the Ring.” Michael Cole- “And that isn’t even mentioning a grudge match with Fifty-Thousand dollars on the line and a ladder standing in the way with Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms.” JBL- “And the match to name a new Number One Contender. Kennedy, Kane, Henry. Any of them are a threat to whoever wins the World Heavyweight Championship tonight.” Michael Cole- “To start us off tonight we have another grudge match you could say. For weeks Finlay has been doing the bidding of King Booker to make sure Benoit didn’t advance in the tournament and tonight the score will be settled. JBL- “A former World Champion versus a tough as nails pub brawler. What a way to kick us off.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/b][/color] These two went at each other before the bell even rang and it was clear that the disdain was mutual. Benoit controlled the early going with suplexes and chops. Finlay would use wear down stretches, holds, and even some occasional biting when he had the momentum. Finlay throws Benoit into the corner but when he charges, Benoit moves and Finlay’s shoulder hits the post. He staggers out into a series of German suplexes. With Finlay down, Benoit goes to the top and flies off with a headbutt but Finlay moves. After taking a moment to clear the cobwebs, Finlay gets up and begins to pick up Benoit when the Wolverine comes alive and squirms out of Finlay’s hold before locking in the Crippler Crossface. Finlay reaches for the ropes but he’s inches away. Finally he has to tap [b][color=purple]Winner by Submission: Chris Benoit (10:12)[/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the Triple Threat match between London and Kendick, Deuce and Domino, and the Blue Bloods for the WWE Tag Team Championship ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]WWE Tag Team Championship London and Kendrick© vs Blue Bloods vs Deuce and Domino[/b][/color] London and Domino begin the match and each of the teams take their turns controlling the action and keeping some member of the other team in their corner. The Champions are in control of Domino when William Regal makes a blind tag on an Irish Whip. Kendrick doesn’t notice it until its too late and Regal hammers him with a short clothesline. Deuce and Domino, London, and Taylor begin fighting on the outside which allows Regal to use the referee’s distracted attention to hit a low blow on Kendrick. Kendrick fights through it, taking the fight to Regal and goes to hit Sliced Bread when Taylor nails him. Regal turns the hold into a belly to back suplex He goes for the pin and when the referee counts he can’t see that Taylor is holding down Kendrick’s leg. Deuce and Domino and London can’t fight past each other to break up the cover. [b][color=purple]Winners by Pinfall and new WWE Tag Team Champions: The Blue Bloods (12:11)[/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A replay is shown recapping how the Blue Bloods ended London and Kendrick’s year-long reign as WWE Tag Team Champions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The camera finds Batista arriving to the building, still sporting the cast, but without so much as a grin. Completely focused, he enters the building. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the King of the Ring Tournament and then shows a series of solo clips for Carlito and MVP. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]King of the Ring Semi Final #1 Carlito vs MVP[/b][/color] The two lock up and it’s MVP who gains the advantage. He works Carlito over for the opening minutes of the match, keeping him on the ground as much as he can. When Carlito is whipped to the other corner, MVP follows but Carlito moves out of the way and MVP charges into the corner. Carlito goes for the Back Cracker but MVP grabs the ropes and Carlito falls back. MVP tries to go for the pin with his feet on the ropes but the referee sees it. MVP whips Carlito to the ropes but Carlito ducks the clothesline and comes back with one of his own. When MVP is up he’s knocked down again with another. Carlito picks up MVP and backs him back to the corner, lighting him up with some stiff chops. He whips MVP to the corner and runs after but MVP jumps onto the second rope as he’s running and hops back with a reverse elbow. MVP picks up Carlito in a scoop and drives him down in a side backbreaker…then a second before dropping him. MVP picks up Carlito and hoists him up in the air, circling as he holds him up but before he can finish the Jackhammer, Carlito flips out of his arms behind him, then immediately grabs MVP and pulls him back with the Back Cracker. The referee makes the count 1-2-3. [b][color=purple]Winner by Pinfall: Carlito (13:50)[/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video replay shows how Carlito slipped out of the Jackhammer and nailed MVP with the Back Cracker to earn a spot in the finals, later tonight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video is shown to hype ECW One Night Stand which occurs in one week, highlighted by Bobby Lashley defending the ECW Championship versus CM Punk, as well as John Cena versus Rob Van Dam and Sabu in a handicap match unless he takes on a partner. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the Number One Contender’s match between Mr. Kennedy, Kane, and Mark Henry. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]Number One Contender: Mr. Kennedy vs Kane vs Mark Henry[/b][/color] Kennedy stays on the outside and lets Kane and Henry destroy each other in the early moments. When he sees the chance, he slips into the ring and attacks Kane but Kane just looks at him. Kennedy begins begging off but Kane grabs him and begins pounding him with right hands. Henry pulls Kane off, but Kennedy isn’t safe as he too begins to hit Mr. Money in the Bank. Kennedy finally falls out of the ring as the two large men continue to brawl. Henry whips Kane into the ropes, and catches him in a side slam for a two count. As Kane gets up, Henry charges with a clothesline but Kane dodges and the referee is wiped out. Henry turns and catches Kane’s boot in his face. Kane bounds to the ropes but Kennedy grabs a chair from ringside and whacks him across the back, then right in the head. Kennedy slides in and hits Henry three times with the chair before the World’s Strongest Man is sent to the outside. Kennedy slides the chair under Kane, then goes to the top, coming off with the Kenton Bomb. He pulls the referee over and makes the cover for the 1, 2, 3. [b][color=purple]Winner by Pinfall and new Number One Contender: Mr. Kennedy (11:30) [/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video replay is shown, reviewing how Mr. Kennedy scored a crafty pinfall victory to become the number one Contender. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Backstage, a victorious Mr. Kennedy is approached by Josh Matthews. Matthews- “Mr. Kennedy, you’re not just the winner of the Money in the Bank but you now hold the Number One Contenders status…” Kennedy- “Tell me something I don’t know. It’s like this..cut and dry. I carry the briefcase and I now carry the status of being the Number One Contender on top of it. Add it all together and it means one thing for Smackdown…nay…for the entire WWE. And that is, Josh Matthews, that the future of this business is none other than Misteerrrrrr….KENNEDY……..Kennedy.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the King of the Ring Tournament and then shows a series of solo clips for Flair and King Booker. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]King of the Ring Semi Final #2 King Booker vs Ric Flair[/b][/color] Following the entrances the match begins and the two circle each other before locking up. Booker controls and pushes Flair the ropes, before whipping him across the ring but Flair ducks a clothesline and when Booker turns he catches a punch in the mouth for his trouble. A running knee lift puts Booker on his back but when Flair goes for kneedrop off the second rope, Booker is up quickly and catches him, dropping him down into a backbreaker. Booker drops a series of heavy elbows onto Flair and goes for the pin but Flair kicks out. Booker begins to gets up, and charges his opponent but Flair sidesteps and slaps on a sleeper, dragging Booker to the middle of the ring. Booker flails his arms, seemingly losing the battle to stay conscious. As he almost fades out, Booker drops down, bringing Flair with him, causing his chin to slam on Booker’s head and breaking the hold. Both men are down and the referee begins his count. At six, they struggle to their feet and begin throwing right hands at it each other in the center of the ring. Flair ducks a punch and comes back with a hard chop. He chops Booker nearly a dozen straight times before the King falls forward on his face. Suddenly, Kenny Dykstra is up on the apron. Both Flair and the referee go over to him and while the referee is distracted CW Anderson slips into the ring. Flair turns around right into a DDT. Anderson puts Booker on top and slides out. The referee sees the cover and makes the three count. [b][color=purple]Winner by Pinfall: King Booker (13:20) [/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An instant play is shown of how King Booker, with help from some friends, defeated Ric Flair and earned a spot in the finals tonight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Teddy Long is in his office going over some paperwork when he begins smiling broadly, and looks relieved. Long- “I’ve got’em now!” He puts the papers down and leans back in his chair. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the $50,000 Ladder Match between Gregory Helms and Matt Hardy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]$50,000 Ladder Match Gregory Helms vs Matt Hardy[/b][/color] These two go at it as soon as the bell rings. The momentum changes minute to minute Helms controls the tempo early but midway through the match Hardy catches him in the midst of a cross body block and drops down him for a backbreaker. Hardy goes for a ladder and brings it in but Helms stops him from setting it up. They brawl some more until Hardy gets a chance to bring a second ladder in and he lays one on top of the other. Going back to reclaim Helms, he hoists him in a vertical suplex and then drops back into the ladders, hurting both men. Hardy is barely the first one to his feet and he goes for the kill. He bounds off the ropes but when he gets close, Helms throws the ladder into his face. Helms spends the next several minutes using the ladder to his advantage until he sets it up in the corner and whips Hardy into the cotner but Hardy reverses and Helms goes flying into it. He comes off and catches a boot to the stomach, then a Twist of Fate onto a ladder. Hardy rolls Helms out of the ring and sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. He climbs up and is almost there when Helms climbs up the other side. They exchange punches and Hardy gains an advantage, sending Helms off the top with a rapid series of right hands. He takes the extra step up and grabs the briefcase holding the money. [b][color=purple]Winner: Matt Hardy (16:21) [/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video replay is shown reviewing how Matt Hardy won the ladder match and collected the $50,000 prize. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Vickie Guererro is walking backstage on her phone when Chavo Guerrero comes up and knocks it out of her hand. Vickie- “What the hell, Chavo?” Chavo- “I’m tired of the games and the mysteries and the secrets Vickie. Whoever your new client is, I want them eye to eye in the ring.” Vickie- “Fine, Chavo. I’ll tell you what. You put your title on the line against my new client this Friday on Smackdown and you’ll get your wish.” Chavo- “Title…non-title..I don’t care. It’s time this ended.” He storms off, leaving her behind. Vickie- “Oh Chavo…it’s only just begun.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the King of the Ring Finals, with clips of what happened in both earlier Semi Finals. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]King of the Ring Finals King Booker vs Carlito[/b][/color] As soon as the bell rings Booker is all over Carlito. Carlito fights back and soon the two are trading right hands in the middle of the ring. Booker ducks a right hand and launches a knee into Carlito’s stomach. With Carlito doubled over, Booker goes for a quick scissors kick but Carlito was playing opossum and when Booker goes for the move Carlito catches him in mid air and converts it into a sit down powerbomb that gets a quick two count. Carlito stays on the attack and works Booker over for the next few minutes. Queen Sharmell gets up on the apron. Carlito tells her to get down as he puts Booker up on the top turnbuckle. Carlito climbs up and again tells Sharmell to get down. Booker shoves Carlito off. The referee turns to look at Carlito and Sharmell passes the Scepter to Booker. The referee then turns around to order Sharmell down. Booker comes off the second rope and smashes the scepter over Carlito’s head. He makes the cover as Sharmell drops down and the referee makes the three count. [b][color=purple]Winner by Pinfall: King Booker (16:11) [/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A replay shows how King Booker cheated his way towards his second straight Coronation. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ King Booker and Queen Sharmell move up to the throne which has been set up off to the side of the main aisle as JBL gives them a standing ovation and the Queen reminds the audience that they should ‘all hail King Booker!’ Booker sits on the throne, with his robe draped over his shoulders and scepter in hand. Theodore Long hands the crown to the Queen and she places it on her King’s head. Booker and Sharmell wave royally to the crowd. King Booker’s rule of his Kingdom continues. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video package is shown to recap what lead up to the World Heavyweight Championship rematch between the Undertaker and Batista. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][color=purple]World Heavyweight Championship The Undertaker© vs Batista[/b][/color] They lock up and its Batista with the advantage. He bullies the Undertaker into the corner and batters him unceasingly but the Champion covers up and weathers the storm. When Batista tires for a moment, the Undertaker reverses their positon and begins striking the challenger. Batista tries to cover up and when the Undertaker punches the cast, he backs off, holding hand. Batista charges and knocks the Undertaker back into the corner. He rams his shoulder into the Undertaker’s stomach, then whips him across the ring to the other corner. Batista runs into corner but when the Undertaker moves, Batista crashes in, and when he turns, he catches the Undertaker’s boot in the face. The Undertaker is wary about striking with his right hand, and instead uses a left to batter Batista. He twists Batista’s arm and goes to the top rope, walking the ropes and comes down with a big right hand, which seems to hurt both men. The Champion continues the attack and when he has Batista ready he clamps on the Chokeslam but when he lifts Batista, he can’t keep the grip due to the injured hand. Batista slips out and grabs the Undertaker, driving him down with a spinebuster. He makes the cover 1, 2, kickout! Batista steps back and gives the thumbs down. He picks up the Undertaker and picks him up in the Batista-bomb, dropping him full power. Another cover 1, 2, Undertaker’s foot is on the ropes. Batista begins growing frustrated and picks up the Champion again. This time he puts him up on his shoulder, intent on a running powerslam but the Undertaker slips out from behind. When Batista turns, the Undertaker scoops him up into a Tombstone and nails it. The referee makes the count 1-2-kickout! Batista’s shoulder gets off the mat and the Undertaker looks shocked. He gets up and helps Batista to his feet and gives him another Tombstone. The referee counts 1-2-3-kickout. The referee motions for the bell. [b][color=purple]Winner by Pinfall and still World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker(20:32)[/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A replay is shown of the Main Event, showing how it took two Tombstone Piledrivers to put Batista down for a three count and even then it was close but the shoulder clearly comes up after the third count. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As the Undertaker celebrates up the ramp Michael Cole and JBL wish everyone a good night when Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, and down to the Announcer’s table. Long- “A few weeks ago, there was a…confrontation and afterward it was said that JBL was not a Smackdown Employee, and thus could not be fired. Well…he’s exactly right.” JBL smiles, very self assured at this news. Long- “However…as the Smackdown General Manager I am responsible and I have oversight over every single arena that Smackdown is in. That includes who’s allowed in the door and who is allowed to sit at ringside.” JBL’s smile fades as his face grows red with anger. Long- “So, to make a long story short…they say you don’t gotta go home, but you gotta get up out of here. Well, JBL, Playa I got some news. You’re not fired…but as of this moment, you are barred from any and all Smackdown Events. Now can you feel me?” JBL does his best to feel Long, through his fists but a host of Security guards grab JBL and drag him away from Long, and up the ramp. A camera follows them backstage and a minute later, the doors are kicked open and the Security guards toss JBL out into the street. JBL- “Teddy Long, you haven’t see the last of….” The doors slam shut ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video is shown recapping the entire show and the endings of all the matches, ending with the ousting of JBL by Teddy Long, then the closing logo of the WWE. [center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/WWE.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday June Week 1[/b][/center] A video is shown of last week’s key moments, specifically how John Cena got involved with Edge and Shawn Michaels and how in the end it was Cena who was flat on his back. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Both General Managers are gathered in front of a large bingo-style rollcage. Smackdown we learn, has won the first pick. Teddy Long cranks the wheel and shuffles the balls in the cage. He reaches in and pulls out the first Draftee: Kenny Dykstra. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [B][COLOR=RED]Chris Masters vs Colt Cabana[/b][/color] Masters tries to catch Cabana before the bell rings but the newcomer is ready and moves away. This only infuriates Masters even further and when he does finally get ahold of Cabana he doesn’t hold back with powerful forearm shots to the head and neck, obviously softening him up for the Masterlock. Masters whips Cabana into the ropes but when Masters puts his head down too soon, Cabana drops an elbow onto the back of his head. Now it’s Colt’s turn to dish out some punishment and he does so with a series of punches that backs Masters into the corner. Cabana climbs atop and gives the crowd pleasing 10 punch countalong. On punch number 8 Masters shoves him off and follows with a running clothesline but Cabana ducks it and hits a standing neckbreaker, which looked awful similar to the Rude Awakening. Cabana makes the cover and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1, 2, 3. [b][color=red]Winner by Pinfall: Colt Cabana (8: 42) [/b][/color] Masters looks shocked as Cabana celebrates and the referee raises his hand. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eric Bischoff is just reaching into the cage when we cut to the back. He holds it in his hand a second, then looks and begins to grin widely as he shows Long that the World’s Strongest Man now belongs to RAW. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Johnny Nitro is walking down the hall when Mick Foley steps out in front of him. Foley- “Well Johnny, you’ve had a week to think it over. Are you going to accept my challenge or not?” Nitro- “I want to know…” Foley- (cutting him off) “No! You don’t need to know anything except that if you accept the challenge you will carry scars with you on your body and in your mind for the rest of your life. Now…yes…or…no?” Nitro deliberates, clearly not wanting to do this. Nitro- “Fine…yes. Now what kind of match is it?” Foley- (beginning to walk away but not turning his back) “You’ll find that out next week Johnny. Have a nice day.” Foley leaves and Nitro is left looking very worried. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video recapping the King of the Ring is shown with highlights from all the matches and a reminder that the replay is available for purchase all week. [B][I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Teddy Long’s second pick of the night and when he reaches in and sees his pick he begins to smile. The Samoan Bulldozer is Smackdown-bound. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Backstage we see Carlito and Ric Flair getting ready for their tag match tonight. Flair- “They want to mess with me!? They want to cost me my shot at the King of the Ring?! Well tonight we’re going to see what happens when you get in the way of the dirtiest player in the game.” Carlito nods, ready to help his friend tonight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [B][COLOR=RED]WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP Melina© vs Victoria[/b][/color] Melina doesn’t waste any time and focuses on keeping Victoria on the mat and unable to use her power advantage. Melina stomps Victoria until Victoria catches her foot and shoves her back. Melina gets up but walks into a clothesline, then a second. When she gets up, Victoria whips her to the ropes, and kicks her in the stomach. Melina falls through the ropes, to the outside. Looking like she’s had enough, she grabs her WWE Women’s Championship belt and walks away. Victoria looks frustrated as she watches the Referee make the ten count. [b][color=red]Winner by Countout: Victoria (7:22)[/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bischoff is starting to feel the heat, not liking that he lost Umaga in the last pick. He reaches in and pulls out his second pick. Bischoff- “All hail, King Booker!” [B][I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] John Cena is walking down the hallway, focused on what is upcoming for him tonight when he turns a corner and comes face to face with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy- “I don’t beg, and I don’t complain. But I think you and I have some common interests this Sunday at One Night Stand and I know you have a match with Van Dam and Sabu. As a man..I’m asking you….hell, fine, I’m begging you to let me be your partner in that match. I owe them something too.” Cena- “As long as you understand that you’re walking straight into hell wearing gasoline ‘draws’, yea I’m cool with you as a partner.” The two shake hands, slightly wary of the other. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Teddy Long’s third pick is up now and he reaches into the cage, swimming his hand around a few times, which aggravates Bischoff, and he finally picks a name. Long reads the name and nods. Long- “WOOOOOO…the Nature Boy is coming to Friday nights!” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [B][COLOR=RED]STEEL CAGE MATCH The Great Khali vs Umaga (w/Armando Estrada)[/b][/color] Both men enter the cage and stare each other down. Umaga gives out a primal roar and charges Khali and the two begin trading heavy punches. Umaga bullies Khali into the corner and begins attacking his knee. Khali roars in pain as Umaga hammers down on his left knee. Umaga backs off and Khali attempts to follow but he’s limping. Umaga senses the weakness and goes for it but Khali hits him with a big chop in the head which staggers the Samoan Savage. Umaga moves forward again but gets another chop, this one puts him down on a knee. Khali picks him up by the hair and launches him into the cage, and the blood begins to flow. Umaga gets up, staggering, and is thrown into the cage again. Umaga looks dazed and confused and then catches a big boot to the head, which knocks him back and tangles him in the ropes. Khali climbs up and uses Umaga as a step ladder to climb higher. Just as hit feet are on the top rops, Umaga gets free and using incredible strength, he uses Khali’s position to turn it into a powerbomb, slamming the giant in the middle of the mat. Nearly exhausted, Umaga begins to climb as Khali clears the cobwebs. Khali catches Umaga’s leg and pulls him back down where he grabs him with both hands around the neck intent on the double handed chokeslam when Umaga hits the Samoan Spike two consecutive times. Khali lets go and falls back. Umaga turns and continues to climb and makes it out of the cage. [b][color=red]Winner: Umaga (11:34)[/b][/color] As Umaga walks up the RAW ramp for the last time, Khali is incensed and begins striking the cage, knocking part of it loose. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bischoff is back in the pick room and he makes his third selection. He doesn’t look entirely pleased with the pick but he says he’s confidant that Matt Hardy will reach new heights in his career on RAW. [B][I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] The camera finds Beth Phoenix in her dressing room, brushing her hair. Phoenix- “You’re such a good girl Mickie and you’ve learned so quickly who is the dominant bitch on this show.” The camera pans to see Mickie James with a dog collar and leash around her neck, sitting on the floor, her head down shamefully. Phoenix- “Next week we’re going to take the next step.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Teddy Long’s last pick of the night. He reaches in and when Bischoff sees the name he looks crestfallen. Long- “Well Eric, looks like Friday nights just got R-Rated.” Bischoff looks ready to explode at the loss of Edge from his roster. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [B][COLOR=RED]Carlito & Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra and CW Anderson[/b][/color] Flair is chomping at the bit to begin the match but Carlito talks him into letting him start against Anderson. Anderson goes to lock up, then backs off. He follows his routine several times and Flair comes into the ring, yelling at Anderson. As Carlito begins to move forward he’s taken down with a chopblock by Flair. The crowd seems shocked and the referee isn’t sure what to do as Flair stomps on his partner. Anderson and Dykstra hold Carlito down as Flair backs up and delivers a knee drop right on his forehead. The three of them stomp Carlito, then Anderson picks up Carlito and delivers a DDT. Flair just hangs out in the corner as his ‘partner’ is torn apart until finally Dykstra hits his Jumping Piledriver and makes the cover. The crowd boos as the three count is made and Flair is the one who raises the hands of Dykstra and Anderson. [b][color=red]Winners by Pinfall: Kenny Dykstra and CW Anderson (7:10)[/b][/color] Following the match, Carlito is down, rolled on his side as Flair gets a mic. Flair- “That is what happens when you take my spot. That is what happens when you don’t get out of the way of the dirtiest player in the game. These two men reminded me what I am…who I am. I’m Ric Flair!! I’m not a mentor. I’m not a sidekick. I’m a sixteen time world champion. I’m a Horseman. I do what I want, when I want, to who I want, you got that?!” He spits on Carlito, then leaves the ring with Dykstra and Anderson, the two of them for the last time in a RAW ring. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bischoff’s last pick of the night and he looks nearly defeated at having lost Edge but when he pulls out his Draftee’s name he looks like he just won the lottery. Bischoff- “If Fridays are now R-Rated, then I guess this means that RAW’s future success is as good as…money in the bank.” He shows Long the bingo ball labeled Kennedy and its Long’s turn to appear upset. [B][I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] Teddy Long is backstage when Edge approaches him. Edge- “Teddy, hey I’m really excited to be getting out of this dump. But I noticed that last night the Undertaker retained against Batista. Don’t you think that its time for some new blood on the title scene? Don’t you think that it’s time the Undertaker has to face a real opponent? I want a shot Teddy…I’m what Smackdown needs at the top.” Long- “Tell you what. You want a shot at the Undertaker at say..the Great American Bash. I’ll give you a shot at the shot. You will be in a fatal four-way in two weeks. The winner of that match will get the Undertaker. Edge- “So who are the others?” Long- “Now that would be tellin’. You’ll find out this Friday Night with everyone else.” Long pats Edge on the arm and walks away, leaving Edge with an expression of uncertainty. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shawn Michaels is in his locker room lacing his boots when the door opens and he looks up. The camera pans over to see Triple H, still on a set of crutches. Michaels hops up and they give a quick hug. Triple H- “Couldn’t let the biggest RAW of the summer go down and not stop by to wish you good luck against Cena tonight. I’m not going to be back for a bit but I’m expecting you to have that belt so when I am back we can show the whole world what a DX Championship match looks like.” Michaels nods in agreement. Michaels- “When you’re back, you’ve got the first shot at this Hunter.” They shake hands again as the scene ends. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A video graphic is shown to hype the main event: HBK vs Cena..next! [B][I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B][/I] [B][COLOR=RED]WWE CHAMPIONSHIP Shawn Michaels© vs John Cena[/color][/b] These two know what it’s all about and from their initial lockup it’s all business. Neither plays to the crowd or interacts much with them. Their focus is entirely on their opponent and walking out with the title. Michaels controls the tempo early on keeping Cena reeling from punches and quick strikes. Michaels makes his mistake when his Irish Whip is reversed and Cena levels him with a clothesline, then another, then a third, sending Michaels over the top to the outside. Michaels gets back in on the seven count, and Cena is all over him, pounding him with everything he’s got. Cena whips Michaels to the corner and follows but Michaels had hopped up onto the second rope and hits a Sunset Flip for a two count. Michaels hits a suplex on Cena and goes to the second rope, coming off with a punch driven down into Cena’s face. Another cover, another two count. Cena is placed up on the top turnbuckle and Michaels moves up, hooking in for a Superplex but Cena holds on and blocks it, then punches Michaels in the ribs in a flurry knocking him off. When Michaels gets up, Cena flies off the top with a shoulderblock, which flattens the Champion, but also the referee. Cena doesn’t concern himself with that. He hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle, then picks up a limp Michaels on his shoulders and delivers a powerful FU. There is no referee to make the sure count. Cena shakes the referee and as he turns around he has only seconds to see Randy Orton in front of him before getting hit with an RKO. Orton puts Michaels on top of Cena and rolls out of the ring. The referee sees the cover and weakly makes a very slow count. 1-2-3. [color=red][b]Winner and still WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels (15:33) [/b][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Michaels and Cena are both unconscious and just lay in the ring as Randy Orton smiles, walking up the ramp. JR and the King thank us for tuning in and promise more action next week. ((High hopes of doing a PWI tomorrow to give some followup on KOTR and RAW info))

Archived