WWE: A New Attitude

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/img] [b]Tuesday, August Week 2[/b] WWE.com has been updated. Of note: [URL=http://www.wwealt.com/inside/news/headlines/linda_interview]Linda McMahon remarks on "WWF" legal solution[/URL] [URL=http://www.wwealt.com/pay_per_view/summerslam/07/index.html]Summerslam Homepage[/URL] [URL=http://www.wwealt.com/ecw/television/ecwonscifi/preview]ECW Preview for tonight's show[/URL]* [[*Predictions welcomed as always]] -------------------- Sources backstage are said to be thrilled with the performance of RAW last night with very high hopes for ECW and Smackdown this week. Heading into Summerslam the expectations are for a show with higher buyrates than the Great American Bash. -------------------- The same sources say expect something big at the pay per view but they wouldn't even hint as this is something Vince McMahon has been keeping under his hat for months. [/center]

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday, August Week 2[/b][/center] [ECW on Sci Fi abruptly begins with a stark recap of last week’s Stairway to Hell match between Mr. Van Dam and Sabu. The bloody scenes are captured in black and white to hide the graphic nature of this sick and twisted encounter. The clip ends with Van Dam and Heyman rejoicing in victory.] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [We then cut inside the arena where Mr. Van Dam’s manager and friend Paul Heyman is already in the ring with a microphone in hand. The fans shower him with boos. A concerned look covers Heyman’s face after witnessing the highlights from the Stairway to Hell match.] Heyman: Listen, I only came out here to do one thing. Shane McMahon, this Extreme Best of Seven Series between Mr. Van Dam and Sabu must stop. Do you even know what you are putting these two through? I know you’re the “new guy in charge” and want to suck up to the fans by putting my client in matches that would be better suited to take place in the Emergency Room, but this has got to end. Mr. Van Dam was ordered to stay home tonight by his doctors because of the carnage he had to endure last week in that Stairway to Hell match. He has over 25 stitches across his head and body thanks to you and that criminal Sabu! Is that what you want Shane? Do you want ECW’s biggest star on the disabled list just to make these people happy? [Boos fill the arena as Heyman’s tone becomes aggressive.] I am telling you, no, I am demanding that you put an end to this Extreme Best of Seven Series and declare Mr. Van Dam the winner! If you refuse, I will sue you so fast it’ll make you forget about ever getting involved in the family business again! [Suddenly, to the surprise of the sold out arena, Sabu peaks his head out over the apron from under the ring. As Heyman looks to continue his tirade, Sabu slips into the ring behind him. Sabu points up to the sky as the crowd lets out a huge pop. This gets Heyman’s attention. He turns around and Sabu levels him with a right hand. Heyman falls hard to the mat and drops the microphone. Sabu continues the assault. An “ECW” chant breaks out as Sabu throws Heyman around the ring. Sabu finally tosses Heyman to the outside as the fans cheer him on. Heyman rumbles and stumbles back up the aisle as Sabu points to the sky behind an “ECW” chant.] [b][color=orange]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [color=orange][b]Balls Mahoney w/ Stevie Richards Vs Marcus Cor Von w/ Elijah Burke[/b][/color] [Balls Mahoney tries to take Marcus Cor Von to the extreme in the first match of the night by attacking him with his steel chair, but Cor Von is agile enough to avoid the chair shots, and uses his brute force to take over the match. He hits Mahoney with a vicious spinning back suplex after ducking an attempted chair shot to the head. He picks up Mahoney again, and hits a sidewalk slam, but does not make the cover. Elijah Burke tells Marcus Cor Von to finish off Balls Mahoney from ringside, and Marcus Cor Von gets the message loud and clear as he picks up Balls Mahoney and whips him in to the ropes before coming back from the other side with a Pounce that almost sent Balls Mahoney flying out of the ring. Marcus Cor Von drags Balls to the middle of the ring, and makes the cover to get the easy victory.] [color=orange][b]Winner by Pinfall: Marcus Cor Von (8:25) [/b][/color] [After the match, Elijah Burke shouts orders at Marcus Cor Von to finish off Balls Mahoney for good. Cor Von obliges and continues to add insult to injury. He delivers another big time Pounce sending Mahoney down in a heap. Suddenly, Steven Richards sprints down to the ring to a slight pop from the crowd. He gets into the ring and begins to deliver right hands to Elijah Burke. This catches Cor Von’s attention and he begins clubbing Richards in the back. Burke tells Cor Von to finish Richards. Cor Von lifts Richards up with ease and delivers a huge shoulder breaker. Burke picks Richards up himself as Cor Von explodes with a Pounce. Burke raises Cor Von’s hand in victory as the destruction in the ring has finally ended.] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/summerslam_splash.jpg[/IMG] ……12 Days away from the Biggest Party of the Summer. [b][color=orange]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [We return from commercial break with a visibly angry Hardcore Holly in the ring with a microphone in hand. ] Hardcore Holly: Kevin Thorn, you have been a thorn in my backside since I came back here to ECW. Everybody knows I like to fight and when you and that wench girlfriend of yours cost me the ECW title last week, I knew it was time for me to finally kick your butt all over this arena. So Kevin Thorn, if you are any kind of man, why don’t you walk you blood-sucking butt down to this ring and face me one-on-one. [This challenge gets a small pop from the crowd. Holly waits intently but no one answers the challenge. Holly begins to pace back and forth in the ring. Out of nowhere Kevin Thorn enters the ring from the crowd and attacks Holly from behind. Holly is shaken up from the surprise attack. He tries to fight back with right hands sending Thorn into the corner. Holly then connects with several chops to the chest of Thorn. Thorn catches Holly with a boot to the gut that knocks the wind out of him. He then responds with a clothesline. Holly is stunned as Thorn hoists Holly on his shoulders for the Crucifix Powerbomb. Blood begins to drip from the fangs of Thorn as he looks down at his fallen victim.] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [Backstage we see Bobby Lashley preparing for an interview with the new and improved Dawn Marie, a former WWE and ECW talent. The fans are surprised to see Dawn Marie back on ECW television.] Dawn Marie: I am joined backstage with former ECW champion and the number one contender to the ECW championship Bobby Lashley. Now Bobby, one week from this Sunday you will step back into the ring with the ECW champion CM Punk, what are your thoughts heading into such a monumental match? Lashley: Punk has been playing these games week after week, ever since he won the ECW championship. That leads me to believe that the champ is finally showing his true colors. They don’t call him CM Punk for nothing, that’s because the champ is nothing but a PUNK. He thinks sneak attacking me last week is smart and considers himself being ahead of the game. Well I’ve got news for Punk, it wasn’t smart. [The intensity in Lashley’s tone and face begins to show full-force as he continues his statement.] Tonight, I promise to get my hands on CM Punk before this show goes off the air. And in one week, I promise to leave SummerSlam the new two-time ECW champion. [Lashley leaves the set in a huff before Dawn Marie can even ask a follow-up question.] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [b][color=orange]Super Crazy Vs Matt Striker[/b][/color] [These two faced off for the second time after their first encounter at One Night Stand where Matt Striker won, Super Crazy is looking for a little revenge tonight. They start out with a simple tie up that Crazy ends up getting the better of after a release arm drag that catches Striker off guard, and embarrasses him a little bit. Striker goes in for a second tie up, and Crazy pulls off an arm drag again on Striker. Striker gets up, and goes for another tie up, but this time drops down and hits a blatant low blow on Crazy. This gives Striker the advantage, and he grounds Crazy with simple submission holds mostly pinpointing the legs with leg locks. Striker continues to ground Crazy with the leg lock, but soon Crazy is able to make it to his feet, and hits an enziguri on Striker that leaves both men down as the referee begins the count. He gets to about a seven count when Crazy manages to stumble to his feet. Striker is up right after, and Crazy hits a series of dropkicks on Striker that takes him down. Striker gets up again, and Crazy whips him in to the ropes, and comes back with a running dropkick before picking up Striker and hitting a Tornado DDT on Striker. Crazy goes to the top rope, and hits the Crazy Sault to put Striker away for the 1-2-3.] [color=orange][b]Winner by Pinfall: Super Crazy (8:37) [/b][/color] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [Following the match, the cameras head to the parking garage area out back. ECW champion CM Punk is standing alone in the center of the parking lot, surrounded by cars and semis. ] CM Punk: Hey Lashley! I know you can hear me out there. Earlier you promised to get your hands on me before the end of the night, well here I am. If you want some of the champ, then come out back. We can settle this before SummerSlam even gets here. I’m alone and am prepared for a fight. Now if you are the man you claim to be, then you’ll meet me right now. I am not going anywhere. [Punk lets out a smirk as he awaits the raging number one contender Lashley. Suddenly, Lashley can be seen in the distance walking at a steady pace in the direction of CM Punk. In a matter of seconds, the two meet face-to-face in the center of the parking lot. CM Punk continues to urge Lashley to make the first move. Lashley just looks Punk dead in the eyes as the champ continues his charades. CM Punk makes the ultimate provocation for physical contact when he fakes a right hand at Lashley. Lashley takes this as an opportunity to finally lay hands on the champion. Lashley connects with several right hands to the champion. This stuns Punk and sends him backward in a hurry. He tries to escape, but Lashley is right on his tail. Punk begins frantically signaling for someone or something. As Lashley continues the assault, a hoard of police officers in riot gear storm the scene. They physically subdue the beast that is Lashley as Punk shouts orders at them to arrest him for assault. Lashley resists as much as he can, but the six officers contain him. Punk then gathers himself and begins to taunt Lashley as the handcuffs are being applied. Punk gets right in Lashley’s face and slaps him with authority. The champ pulls out his ECW championship belt and holds it in the face of Lashley as he is being dragged off the scene.] [b][color=orange]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [b][color=orange]The Pit Bulls Vs Tommy Dreamer & Sandman[/b][/color] [Tommy Dreamer starts the match off for his team and Jamie Noble for his team. Noble starts off very aggressive brawling with the veteran Dreamer, but Dreamer gets the better and punches Noble in to a neutral corner, and begins to pummel all over Noble, but Noble manages to slide under Dreamer, and dropkick in the back right in to the corner. Noble begins to stomp Dreamer down in to the corner, before taunting to the fans, and he goes to charge in to the corner with a basement dropkick, but Dreamer moves out of the way just in time, and Noble gets crotched on the ring post. Dreamer crawls over to tag in Sandman and gets their, and Sandman comes in, and goes straight at Noble with punches and stomps before he picks him up out of the corner, and whips him in to the ropes before hitting a huge back body drop on Noble. Sandman makes a quick cover, but Noble kicks out at two. Sandman picks him up again, and goes for a slingshot back in to the corner, but Noble is able to twist out of it, and make the tag to Kid Kash who runs in, and stomps all over Sandman, and quickly locks him in a chinlock. Kash has it locked in tight for awhile before the fans and Dreamer begin to cheer on Sandman, and he is able to somehow back body drop Kash, and that forces him to break the hold. Sandman and Kash are both crawling to their corners, Sandman is about to make the tag when suddenly Dreamer jumps off the apron. He shakes his head in disgust as he stares at Dreamer. Sandman shouts “Tommy!” as Tommy backs his way up the ramp still staring at Sandman while in the ring, Kid Kash made the tag to Jamie Noble, and Noble gets in, and picks up Sandman, sets him on his shoulders before dropping him down on both of Noble’s knees successfully hitting a vicious stomach breaker to get the 1-2-3 on Sandman.] [b][color=orange]Winners by Pinfall: The Pit Bulls (9:11) [/b][/color] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] [After an exhaustive victory, the Pit Bulls remain in the ring. Noble grabs a microphone from ringside.] Noble: In one week, at SummerSlam. The Pit Bulls will finally get their long awaited rematch for the ECW tag team titles against Submission. But it won’t be just any ole’ tag team match. [Kid Kash grabs their famous dog collar chains from ringside and hands one over to Noble.] You see, our rematch at SummerSlam will be a Dog Collar match! [Kid Kash grabs the microphone from Jamie Noble.] Kid Kash: So Submission, you better say your final goodbyes to those belts of yours, because when we get done dragging you from one side of the ring to the other, you will wish you never got in the ring with the Pit Bulls again. [Suddenly, the ECW tag team champions Submission sprint down to the ring. The crowd gives them a minor pop as they slide into the ring to the surprise of Noble and Kash. The two teams go at it in the center of the ring. Submission take charge in the early stages before the Pit Bulls put their dog collar chains to good use for the second week in a row. Noble and Kash level Submission with separate blows to the head with their dog collars. The Pit Bulls close out the show in the center of the ring choking out the ECW tag team champions with the very dog collars that will be used in one week at SummerSlam when the titles are on the line.] [b][color=orange]================[/b][/color] Joey Styles: Is this the scene we will see in one week at SummerSlam with the ECW tag team championships on the line? The Pit Bulls make a huge statement as we march down the road to the ‘Biggest Party of the Summer.’ Thank you for joining us, goodnight everyone! [center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/ecw_home_logo.gif[/IMG] [/center]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdown_header.jpg[/IMG] [b]Friday August Week 2[/b][/center] [I] An opening video is shown recapping last week’s main event, which saw Edge gain a pinfall victory over the Undertaker. [/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]Following the music and pyro the camera rests on the Announcer’s table. [/I] Michael Cole- “Welcome to Smackdown! Tonight we’re just a little more than a week from the Biggest Party of the Summer and we’ve got an action packed show.” Dusty Rhodes- “You are right on the money. And aside from the action tonight we’ve got a party, a celebration, if you will. Edge is showin off but he better be careful because you know the Undertaker is gonna be sending a message tonight after what happened last week.” Michael Cole- “I agree, Dream. In fact we’re getting word from the back..let’s go take a look.” [I]The camera cuts to the back where we see a long black hearse pull into the backstage parking area.[/I] Dusty Rhodes- “The Deadman is here!” Michael- “Don’t turn the channel folks, when we come back, it’s the second singles matchup between the Blue Bloods and the Briscoe Brothers.” [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]Backstage, Brian Kendrick is walking along when Ashley comes up to him.[/I] Ashley- “Hey Brian, listen..I need to talk to you.” Kendrick- “I don’t have a damn thing to talk to you about. Now why don’t you go run back to your cruiserweight chump. In nine days I’ll have that belt around my waist and you’ll see what you missed out on.” [I]He turns and walks away from her, leaving her distraught.[/I] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]Dave Taylor Vs Jay Briscoe[/b][/color] [I]Taylor and Briscoe lock up and Jay is pushed back into the ropes. Taylor whips him but Briscoe ducks a clothesline and comes back with a flying forearm to Taylor’s face, drawing some blood from his nose. Briscoe picks him up, and hits a standing dropkick, then follows it by running to the corner and hopping up to the top rope. When Taylor gets up, Briscoe flies off with a cross body block but Taylor rolls through it, ending up on top. Taylor and Briscoe go through some amateur holds until Taylor ends up on top, pressing his forearm down into throat of Briscoe. Briscoe grabs the bottom rope and the referee forces Taylor back. When Taylor approaches again, Briscoe kicks him in the face, then gets atop him, hitting a flurry of right hands. Briscoe takes off towards the ropes and when he gets close, baseball slides into a leg sweep, taking Taylor down. Briscoe goes back to the top rope, perched, until Taylor stands and flies with another cross body block but Taylor side steps him and helps him hit the mat with the aid of a hand on his back. Taylor locks in a Double Chickenwing Camel Clutch. Briscoe doesn’t last long as Taylor applies the pressure and taps.[/I] [color=blue][b]Winner by Submission: Dave Taylor (7:23)[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/summerslam_splash.jpg[/IMG] 9 DAYS AWAY….. [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]A video is shown of what Kane did to Batista and another recap of Batista’s inteview last week. As he begins talking about coming to Summerslam the screen fills with static and as it clears we see a video of Shane McMahon flying coast to coast and kicking a trashcan into his father’s face during their Wrestlemania street fight. Slowly the static returns, and the show goes to break. [/I] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [I]Following the break Kane is standing by backstage.[/i] Michael Cole- “We’re joined now by Kane. Kane, last week Batista said he’d be at Summerslam and he’s expecting an apology from you. Do you have any reaction?” Kane- “Reaction? [I]He begins laughing[/I] “Batista you fail to realize something. You make it sound as if I’m done hurting you. Maiming you. Making your every moment full of pain. I’m not close to being done with you. So please…come to Summerslam. I’ll enjoy chokeslamming you straight to hell.” [I]He starts laughing again with a sadistic smile.[/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]Havana Bulldogs (w/Armando Estrada) Vs Deuce and Domino (w/Cherry)[/b][/color] [I]Deuce and Domino get the idea to attack the Bulldogs before the bell but it ends badly for them. They hammer their opponents for a few moments before they go for a double irish whip which the bulldogs reverse. When Deuce and Domino come off the ropes, both men are grabbed individually in a bearhug, which is spun into snap belly Rocky hits a side suplex followed by a long-standing vertical suplex. Deuce is thrown back into his own corner where Domino makes the tag. Domino runs at Rocky and is scooped up in a powerslam. Ricardo is tagged in as Rocky has his boot on Domino’s throat. Ricardo comes off the second rope with a double boot stomp to the midsection. Estrada on the outside pulls out a cigar and lights up. His men take that as their signal to end it and they do with their elbow guillotine. Deuce tries to interfere in the pinfall but a military press from Rocky ends that. The pinfall is inevitable, 1-2-3.[/I] [color=blue][b]Winners by Pinfall: The Havana Bulldogs (8:40)[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]As the Bulldogs celebrate in the ring the Briscoes run down the aisle and slide in and the brawl is on. Jay kicks Ricardo in the gut, then hits a running kneelift, followed by a moonsault off the second rope in rapid succession. Meanwhile Mark trades right hands with Rocky, staggering him, before hitting a pinpoint dropkick, which sends him over the top. Estrada gathers his men on the outside but doesn’t order them to go back into the ring as the Briscoes hold their ground. [/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]The RAW Rewind is shown highlighting DX’s challenge to Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy’s encounter with the Boogeyman, and the end of the show in which Kennedy found DX’s remodeling of his dressing room.[/I] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]Umaga (w/Armando Estrada) Vs Finlay[/b][/color] [I]Umaga attacks before the bell and knocks Finlay down to his knees, then chops down with both hands. Umaga places his foot on Finlay’s throat and pushes bim back into the corner, in a sitting position. Umaga backs up to the opposite corner, then runs at Finlay but the Irishman moves, and Umaga hits the corner, rear-first, and falls down to a sitting position, stunned. Finlay presses his advantage and stomps Umaga back to a prone position, then drops an elbow on him. Finlay climbs up to the second rope and drops down with a knee. Umaga scrambles to his feet, a little unsteady. Finlay runs at him but Umaga catches him with a spinning side slam. Roaring to the crowd, Umaga moves to the outside apron and climbs up but Finlay gets up and hits the rope, causing Umaga to lose his footing. With Umaga crotched on the top rope, Finlay climbs up after him, and hooks him, falling back with a huge suplerplex. Finlay goes for the cover but at the two count, Estrada pulls the referee out of the ring. While the referee and Estrada argue, Finlay reaches over the rope and grabs Estrada bringing him up to the apron. While he’s busy he doesn’t see Umaga get up. Umaga approaches from behind and hits a spike. Finlay stumbles back and falls. Umaga hits the ropes and comes down with a sit down splash onto his chest. That got the three count. [/I] [color=blue][b]Winner by Pinfall: Umaga (10:11)[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]As Finlay lays in the ring, Flair, MVP, Dykstra, and Anderson run past Umaga in the aisle and hit the ring. Like a pack of dogs, they land on Finlay. Out of nowhere, Donovan Morgan comes running down the ring and grabs Finlay’s sheleighly. Dykstra is the first to notice him and a crack on the head sends him down and rolling out of the ring. Anderson turns and gets hit in the stomach and is dumped out through the ropes. Flair turns and blocks the sheleighly swing but Morgan in turn blocks Flair’s right hand. Morgan goes to swing again and Flair ducks out, followed by MVP. Morgan helps Finlay to his unsteady feet, both of them looking ready for some revenge.[/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]Backstage Armando Estrada and his Bulldogs burst into Theodore Long’s office.[/I] Estrada- “We are sick of these Briscoes. My Bulldogs want them in the ring right now and we want their title shot on the line!” Long- “Well Playa, what you want and what you get are two different things. Next week you’ll get your wish. The Briscoes and the Bulldogs in that ring on Smackdown but it won’t be for the Number One Contendership. You win that match and I’ll think about it in a rematch.” [I]Estrada doesn’t look thrilled but he doesn’t look unhappy either. He and the Bulldogs slowly back out of the office and leave Long alone.[/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]Backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by with Flair, Dykstra, MVP, and Anderson. Before the interview can begin Flair grabs the mic as Anderson shoves Matthews out of the picture.[/I] Flair- “The more you talk, the more you act, you would think that the message is sent but appearently some people around here don’t understand. Mysterio and Guererro, you’re going to learn the hard way tonight, WOOOO! And when that’s done we’re gonna turn our eyes back to you Finlay and you Morgan. Do you think we forget? Do you think we forgive? We do neither. Morgan you should have stayed out of this business. You’re a young kid. Go get a nine to five job, with a wife and some kids and a truck and a dog. Get out of this business and save yourself some heartache because the next time the Enforcer and the Golden Boy get their hands on you they’re gonna break your neck for good. And Finlay! You Guinness-drinking bastard. You think I’m gonna let you go again? No way! After Summerslam when the US Title is back where it belongs we’re gonna take care of you too! WOOOO! WOOOO!” [I]Flair continues to WOO as the show goes to break.[/I] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]WWE Cruiserweight Championship Paul London © (w/Ashley) Vs Jimmy Wang Yang [/b][/color] [i]A quick handshake begins the match between two competitors who respect each other. London controls the early action hitting a quick succession of forearms to the head, then whipping Yang into the ropes. When Yang reapproaches, London hits a high knee, knocking him flat. London goes for the quick win by running to the corner, hopping up to the top turnbuckle and flying off with a 450 Splash but Yang moves and London crashes and burns. London looks stunned and Yang takes advantage, running to the ropes and coming off with a bulldog. With the Champion face down, Yang climbs to the top and soars with a moonsault but at the last second, London rolls out of the way and Yang hits hard. London pulls himself up to his feet and waits until Yang is up. When he is, London runs at him and hits a hurricanra, but snaps it quick into a pinall, hooking one of Yang’s legs for the three count. [/i] [color=blue][b]Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London (9:58)[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]The WWE Tag Team Champions stand by backstage with Josh Matthews. [/I] Matthews- “I’m here with the WWE Tag Team Champions and…” [I]William Regal snatches the mic from his hand.[/I] Regal- “And you’re counting your lucky stars shunshine, that you’re not the focus of our wrath. In case you missed it, we are the WWE Tag Team Champions. That means that we are the best. We know Smackdown has some of the best tag team talent in this business but we are the best. Briscoes….Bulldogs….La Resistance…Deuce and Domino…it makes no bloody difference. If you want these belts, then come and stand up and try to take them but we can promise you two things. It won’t be easy. And you won’t win.” [I]He slams the mic back into Matthews’ chest and they walk off.[/I] [color=blue][b]===========[/color][/b] [I]A graphic is shown to hype the main event. Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guererro versus Ric Flair and MVP and it’s next![/I] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [color=blue][b] Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guererro Vs Ric Flair and MVP[/b][/color] [i]Mysterio and Flair begin the match and it’s the sixteen time World Champion who uses every dirty trick in the book to hold the early advantage. MVP gets the tag and he goes to work on his Summerslam adversary MVP works over Mysterio in their corner, always allowing Flair to get some hits in behind the referee’s back. Mysterio finally is able to make the tag to Chavo when MVP telegraphs a backdrop and is met with a kick to the face. Chavo jumps over the ropes and immediately goes after MVP, backing him into the corner. Chavo whips him to the other corner and follows that up with clothesline. Chavo hooks in a snap suplex and begins the three amigos. He hits it once, twice, but on the third, Flair is in the ring and chop blocks Chavo behind the knee. MVP makes the tag and Flair goes to work on Chavo’s leg, stretching it out before hooking in his signature hold With Chavo in the Figure Four, things look bleak but Mysterio slingshots himself up to the top rope and comes off with a legdrop onto Flair which breaks the hold. MVP comes into the ring but Mysterio ducks a punch and comes back with a rolling DDT. Flair gets up and grabs Mysterio from behind. MVP, holding his head, hits the ropes and comes off with a high boot but Mysterio ducks under and Flair catches it flush in the face, knocking him cold. Mysterio springs onto MVP, sending them both over the top. Chavo by this time has just gotten onto his feet and climbs to the top before coming off with a frogsplash onto Flair. The referee makes the count 1-2-3. [/i] [color=blue][b]Winners by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guererro (12:12)[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/color][/b] [I]Following the break, the music of Edge hits and he comes down to the ring, carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight Championship. He steps into the ring, and takes a mic from the ring announcer. [/I] Edge- “Welcome, one and all, to my celebration!” [I]From the ceiling thousands of balloons drop down onto the crowd and a banner unfolds stating ‘Edge-The Greatest World Heavyweight Champion Ever!’ “Over my shoulder, you see a replica of the World Heavyweight Championship. This is as close as any of you losers would ever come to holding this but me, I’m going to have the real thing around my waist after Summerslam. Here is the truth of the situation. I’m younger than, I’m better than, and I’m tougher than the Undertaker. Everyone always walks on eggshells around him. Everyone wants to stay out of his way. Well he has a bulls eye on him. Being a champion he knows that. Well I want that bulls eye, because I am the best in this business. He knows it’s the truth and after Summerslam all of you will know it too.” [I]Suddenly the lights go out, and the arena roars with the rolling sounds of thunder as flashes of would-be lightening explode high in the rafters. The ring is cast in a thick purple light. Edge spins around and around, looking for the Undertaker as the thunder continues to sound. [/I] [I]Finally the Tron flashes to life with the image of three little girls in white dresses. They giggle and wave, all smiles but the smiles fade and they begin to look somber. Their eyes fill with blackness and their faces turn gray. Together the children speak only one line.[/I] “He’s coming for you.” [I]Suddenly the banner catches fire as lightening strikes it. Edge dives out of the ring and as the show goes off the air, Edge stares up at his burning banner, and for the first time, looks terrified.[/I] [center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/WWE.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/raw_header1.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday August Week 3[/b][/center] [I]A video is shown of last week’s main event which saw Eric Bischoff get personally involved in helping Christian and Mark Henry to defeat John Cena. Also shown was the DX-Mr. Kennedy storyline and the trashing of his locker room at the end of the show.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]As the show begins following the pyro and music, the camera cuts to the back where WWE Champion Shawn Michaels and Triple H arrive, DX duffle bags over their shoulder. Both seem to be in great spirits.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [b][color=red]WWE Intercontinental Championship Carlito © Vs Mark Henry[/b][/color] [I]Henry’s strength is too much from the beginning. He throws Carlito around and when the Intercontinental Champion runs at him, Henry nearly takes Carlito’s head off with a clothesline. Henry drops a big elbow and is all smiles. Golddust comes out to the stage, watching the match. Henry picks up Carlito in a bearhug and begins thrashing him around. Carlito looks almost ready to give in but at the last second he fights back, ringing Henry’s ears with his forearms three times, finally dropped out of the bearhug. Carlito hits the ropes and launches a flying forearm into Henry’s face, which staggers him. Carlto does it again, causing Henry to drop to a knee. Carlito is feeling it and hits the ropes again but Henry launches up and flattens him with a shoulder block. With Carlito down, Henry plays to the crowd a little but Golddust walks down the ramp from his spot on the stage and makes eye contact with Henry. Slowly Golddust climbs up to the apron. Henry approaches him, yelling at him to go away. Henry, growing angrier by the minute walks over and takes a right hand swing at Golddust. He ducks it and comes back up, grabbing Henry by the head and kissing him full on the lips. Henry shoves Golddust off the apron and staggers back, wiping his mouth. Carlito comes up from behind and causes Henry to trip backwards over him. Carlito tries a rollup on the surprised Henry and gets the 1-2-3. [/I] [b][color=red]Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Carlito (10:25) [/color][/b] [I]Carlito quickly escapes the ring as Henry goes ballistic on the referee.[/I] [b][color=red]COMMERCIAL BREAK [/b][/color] [I]Golddust is standing backstage when Carlito comes storming up to him.[/I] Carlito- “Hey, what the hell was that?” [I]Golddust calmly turns and looks up at him.[/I] Golddust- “I’ll tell you what the hell that was. It was friendship. It was compassion. It was a….desire..” [I]he stroked Carlito’s hair[/I] “…to help you keep that title. You were dead in the water without my help out there.” Carlito- “Dead in the water, huh? Maybe you’d like prove that in the ring.” Golddust- “If you wish it to be so, just purse your lips and say it.” [I]Carlito stares at him, just nodding as he turns and walks away. Golddust smiles coldly when he leaves, running his hands over his body.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I] Maria is standing by with Mr. Kennedy.[/I] Maria- “Mr. Kennedy, you have yet to find a partner for the DX challenge. What are you going to do if you can’t find one?” Kennedy- “What am I going to do. I don’t have to worry about what I’m going to do. Because I’m not afraid of DX. That’s right. I have no reason to be afraid of them. I am Mr. Money in the Bank I am the future of this business. As a matter of fact…” [I]The video slows to a crawl, then freezes, turning to static. The static clears to show the main event from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre with both Vince McMahon and Steve Austin in their cage match. Austin slams McMahon’s head into the cage causing him to go through a table. As the camera focuses on McMahon laying there, the static returns and then clears to the normal picture.[/I] “……KENNEDY!” [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [b][color=red]Mickie James Vs Melina[/b][/color] [I] Melina and Mickie lock up and Mickie is the one with the advantage, clubbing Melina in the corner until Melina gouges her eyes, the hits a decent dropkick. Melina goes for the cover but Mickie kicks out easily. Melina presses her advantage, using a weardown headlock choke and then yanking Mickie back to the mat by the hair. Melina climbs up to the second rope but when she flies off, Mickie lands a punch in the stomach. When Melina begins to stagger up, Mickie hits a running knee lift. Mickie signals for the Mick Kick when Beth Phoenix jumps the railing behind her and slides into the ring. Mickie turns, having expected it and hits Beth with the kick, sending her out of the ring. Mickie jumps out and straddles Beth, raining down with right hands. The referee begins his count but Mickie doesn’t care. Ten seconds later he awards the match to the still dazed Melina.[/I] [b][color=red]Winner by Countout: Melina (7:20) [/color][/b] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]With Melina in the ring, the music of the Great Khali hits and he makes his way down into the ring. Melina is cowering in the corner. Khali approaches her but Johnny Nitro comes running down. Khali grabs him by the face and throws him out of the ring but it buys Melina enough time to escape. Nitro and Melina head back up the ramp as Khali roars in the ring. [/I] [b][color=red]COMMERCIAL BREAK [/b][/color] [I]Following the break Melina and Johnny Nitro are in their dressing room.[/I] Nitro- “I’m fed up Melina. That freak has touched you for the last time! Melina- “Nitro, what can you do about it?” Nitro- “Summerslam. I’m calling him out.” Melina- “Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Nitro- “He’s messed around with the wrong man’s woman and he’ll find that out on Sunday.” [I]Nitro punches the wall and storms out. Melina just smiles, looking very satisfied.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]Val Venis comes out for his match when Chris Hero comes out behind him with a chair and smacks him over his head. Before officials can rush out, Hero cracks him again with the chair to the head. Referees force Hero away but Val has been left down. The Great Khali comes out, picks up Val and carries him to the ring, dumping him in and yelling at the referee to begin the match.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [b][color=red]Val Venis Vs The Great Khali[/b][/color] [I]Val, still shaken from the attack by Chris Hero, perhaps even with a concussion staggers in the ring, having to hold onto the ropes to keep himself up. The referee checks on him, but before the referee can call for a no contest Khali moves in and whips Val to the ropes and then into a big boot to the face. Khali roars with a smile. Picking up Val he raises him with two hands and drops him with the chokeslam. Khali drops to a knee, looking like he’ll go for the pin but instead he applies an Iron Claw to Venis’ head. Val struggles but he’s in no shape to break it. He lightly taps Khali’s arm and the referee signals for the bell. [/I] [b][color=red]Winner by Submission: The Great Khali (6:35) [/color][/b] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]Backstage Maria is standing by with John Cena[/I] Maria- “John, tonight you’re in a six man tag. This Sunday you’re facing Christian for the…” Cena- “Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa…haven’t you read the dirt sheets? We can’t say that word.” Maria- “but it’s the…” Cena- [I]Puts his hand over her mouth.[/I] “Vince McMahon can put an extra bit in my paycheck for the money I just saved him in legal fees. Now onto Christian. This has been going on for weeks and just six short days from now I get my chance. A chance at vindication…a chance at revenge…a chance…well hell let’s be honest. A chance to kick your ass one on one. When we’re in that ring, your girlfriend Erica can’t help you. You will belong to me and when it’s all said and done your….so called Championship will be around my waist and everyone will look and they’ll say…my God…I guess the Champ really is here.” [I]He takes his hand off Maria’s mouth, kisses her cheek and leaves as she beams.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]…..6 Days Away[/I] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/summerslam_splash.jpg[/IMG] [b][color=red]COMMERCIAL BREAK [/b][/color] [I]The Smackdown Rebound is shown recapping Edge’s Pre-Summerslam Celebration and how the Undertaker ruined it. [/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [b][color=red]Mr. Kennedy Vs Colt Cabana[/b][/color] [I]Kennedy goes to lock up with Colt as the match begins but Colt quickly sweeps his legs out from under him, and then hops up to drop an elbow. Kennedy rolls back to his feet, wiping some blood from his lips. He moves at Colt but walks into an arm drag, then a second. Kennedy goes rolling into the corner and slaps the mat in frustration. Colt’s luck seems to end when Kennedy hits a short-armed clothesline, then targets a knee drop into his opponent’s kidneys, then drives it down again. Kennedy begins regaining his smile as he plays to the crowd but when he turns back, Colt lands a right hand in the mouth, followed by another and another. Kennedy gets whipped to the ropes and sent high in the air with a backdrop. Colt backs off, fists raised, ready to fight. Kennedy looks up at Colt with a look of half astonishment and half anger. Slowly he gets back up to a knee and signals for a test of strength. Colt accepts but Kennedy ends it early, burying a knee into his gut, followed by a quick swinging neckbreaker. Kennedy spends the next several minutes working over, some might say torturing, Colt. Several times Kennedy pulls out of pinfalls to keep the match going. Finally, he positions Colt onto the top rope and climbs up after him, hitting the Green Bay Plunge for the win.[/I] [b][color=red]Winner by Pinfall: Mr. Kennedy (8:14) [/color][/b] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]Crymetyme is walking backstage, upset with their run in with John Cena the week before.[/I] JTG- “Man, we need to get our street cred back.” Shad- “How’re we supposed to do that?” JTG- “We need to put the fear back into these punks around here. We need to go ghetto syle on their ass.” Shad- “A’ight…yea I like that.” JTG- “Now we just gotta choose the next sucka we see.” [I]They look around and wait, not seeing some red smoke billowing out of a closet. The door opens and the Boogeyman comes out. Shad is looking forward but JTG notices. Eyes locked on the Boogeyman, he taps Shad on the shoulder.[/I] Shad- “What?” [I]He taps again, more urgently.[/I] Shad- “What’s your problem?” [I]Again he taps causing Shad to turn around.[/I] Shad- “I ain’t playin with y….” [I]Both members look at the Boogeyman, then each other, then the Boogeyman before running off in either direction.[/I] Boogeyman- [I]laughing[/I] “I’m the Boogeyman and I do it ghetto style too!” [I]laughing harder as he vanishes into the locker again.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]Eric Bischoff is on the phone in his office, looking very relaxed.[/I] Bischoff- “Hey, yea it’s me. I can’t tell you how…amazing this past weekend was. I never knew you could fill out a swimsuit like that.” [I]laughing[/I] “Well its like I always tell you. I wouldn’t be in this position without you so I can hardly complain about other positions as well, can I?” [I]more laughing[/I] “Summerslam is gonna show why RAW is the most action packed and unpredictable brand in the WWE. I’ll call you later and we can make some plans, ok?” [I]He hangs up and lays back on his couch, hands folded behind his head, just smiling.[/I] [b][color=red]====================[/b][/color] [I]A video is shown to hype the main event. John Cena and the Hardys versus Christian and the World’s Greatest Tag Team and it’s next![/I] [b][color=red]COMMERCIAL BREAK [/b][/color] [b][color=red]John Cena and the Hardys vs Christian and the World’s Greatest Tag Team[/b][/color] [I]Chaos insues in the beginning of the match with the tag teams fighting on the outside as Cena and Christian exchange punches. Cena drops him with a left and Christian staggers to his feet and is met by a right hand from Cena. Another right, then another sends Christian back into the ropes. Cena whips him across and runs for a clothesline but Christian ducks it and stops, hitting a standing neckbreaker. Christian goes for the pinfall, 1-2-kickout! Christian picks up Cena and slams him down. Christian goes to the second rope and hops off but Cena puts his foot up and catches Christian under the chin. Christian staggers around and falls, tagging in Haas in the process. As Haas hurries to Cena, the tag is made to Matt. Matt and Haas meet in the middle of the exchanging right hands. Matt gains the advantage and whips Haas to the ropes, coming off with a high running knee. Benjamin comes into the ring and throws a right hand but Matt blocks it and twists it around to throw him down with a wrist lock. Jeff climbs to the top and flies off with a dropkick in the back of Haas, which knocks him forward onto Benjamin in a very…numerical position. Both World Tag Team Champions scurry away from each other. As they argue, Matt grabs both their heads and slams them together. A tag to Jeff and Matt gets down on his hands and knees. Jeff runs and uses his brother as a springboard to hit a spinning heel kick to Haas. Christian comes in and attacks Jeff but Cena’s in the ring and clotheslines Christian over the top, taking himself with him. Haas is up and picks up Jeff in position for a piledriver but Matt runs into the ring and runs past them, grabbing his brother’s leg, bringing him back onto Hass as he soars and cross body blocks Benjamin off the apron. Jeff rolls and holds onto Hass’s legs for the 1-2-3.[/I] [b][color=red]Winners by Pinfall: John Cena and the Hardys (13:37) [/color][/b] [b][color=red]COMMERCIAL BREAK [/b][/color] [I]“Are you ready?”[/I] [I]The crowd comes to the their feet as DX comes through the curtain and makes their way down to the ring.[/I] Triple H- “Well it’s time. Shawn’s been waiting for a week. I’ve been waiting for a week. All of you people have been waiting for a week for the answer to the question which we posed last week. Are….You…..READY!? “I can tell you right now that we’re ready. We’re ready to kick your ass this Sunday Kennedy. So get out here and tell us what we already know. You don’t have a partner and you’re going to be facing both of us.” [I]Mr. Kennedy’s theme plays and he comes out to the stage.[/I] Kennedy- “So you don’t think I have a partner, huh? I’ll tell you what. Before I bring out my partner, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. All of these fans…everyone at home I want you to look real good at the ring right now because you’re seeing a modern miracle of science. Two real live dinosaurs.” Triple H- “And this T-Rex is gonna take a bite out of your ass too, so let’s keep it moving.” Kennedy- “Fine….I want to introduce all of you to my partner!” [I]Someone very slender with a feminine body build comes out in a Conquistador getup, mask and all. ‘She’ and Kennedy make their way down to the ring. DX share a laugh, as the four of them come face to face in the ring, talking trash that isn’t picked up by the mics. Suddenly from behind, King Booker hops the guardrail, picks up a chair and slides into the ring. He wallops Triple H from behind. When Michaels spins around, Kennedy dives at his leg and chop blocks him. Booker slams the chair down onto Michaels as well. They work both members of DX over for the next several minutes. Kennedy gets atop Michaels, punching him with short shots as Booker waits for Triple H to get back up before hitting him in the head again while screaming ‘who’s the King, now?’. The three of them come to the middle of the ring and the Conquistador unmasks as Queen Sharmell. All three hold each other’s hands up as the show goes off the air. [/I] [center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/WWE.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/img] [b]Tuesday, August Week 3[/b] [b][size=3]TV Report:[/size][/b] Last week (August 2) Raw scored 38.80 (+-12.20) on USA and .47 (-.2) on Sky Sports for a total of 1,963,500 viewers. ECW scored 16.82 (-4.94) on Sci Fi for 841,000 viewers. Smackdown scored 39.07 (-1.28) on CW and 1.81 (-.7) on Sky Sports for 2,044,000 viewers. [b][size=3]News and Notes:[/size][/b] *WWE Recently attempted to expand their US TV audience, trying to lure a deal with WGN, TNT, and TBS. None of the networks returned any calls. *Rey Mysterio and Finlay have re-upped with the company with multi year deals. *Sharmell, Vickie Guererro, Chad Toland (developmental), and Sylvain have all been contacted with contract extensions. *House Shows this past weekend brought in $124,272. *Anticipation for this weekend's Summerslam is phenominal backstage. All involved feel the show will be very strong and will please the fans. [quote][center] [B]Summerslam Card:[/B] Return of the Game DX vs Mr. Kennedy & King Booker Christian's "Championship" on the line Christian (c) vs John Cena World Tag Team Championship-Ladder Match World's Greatest Tag Team vs The Hardys World Heavyweight Championship The Undertaker (c) vs Edge United States Championship Rey Mysterio (c) vs MVP WWE Cruiserweight Championship Paul London (c) vs Brian Kendrick ECW Championship CM Punk (c) vs Lashley ECW Tag Team Championship--Dog Collar Match Submission (c) vs The Pit Bulls[/center] [/quote] [/center]

Archived