WWE: A New Attitude

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Monday April Week 4[/b][/center] *WWE House Shows made almost $26,000 this weekend. *Smackdown scored a 1.71 on Sky Sports and a 33.11 on CW. That translates to roughly 1.74 million viewers this week. Smackdown's gate was unofficially $164,520. *Smackdown remained the #1 show on Friday Nights for the third straight week. *Expect tonight's Raw to set the final stage for this Sunday's Backlash PPV. Several sources have indicated Steve Austin is backstage as well as Mick Foley. [b]HUGE BREAKING NEWS---WWE inks deal with ROH?[/b] Reports are surfacing on several legitimate sites that the proposed talks between WWE and ROH have come to fruition and ROH has agreed to become a developmental territory of sorts for the WWE. From what we can gather, WWE will have no say in how ROH runs but may financially support them as they had done with ECW in the past. No word yet on if this will create a pipeline for the ROH wrestlers to go to WWE, nor does it give any answers on how TNA will react to some of its people (Christopher Daniels, Austin Aries, and Homicide-the current ROH Champion) working for WWE's dev territory.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/img] [b] Monday April Week 4[/b][/center] A video is shown recapping last week’s show including the main event and the McMahon-Undertaker segment. ----------- As the show begins the music of Mr. McMahon hits and he struts down to the ring. Mr. McMahon- “In the last month I’ve come to face the realization that I am in the greatest slump of my life. And you people don’t help me at all. So I thought to myself how can I make myself feel better. Then it hit me. Over the last week we’ve been taking a survey of our audiences. And we’ve asked them who they like the most and I’m proud to say that we have a definitive answer. So Sunday night at Backlash I’m going to make myself feel much better and I’m going to punish each and every one of you in the process. Because at Backlash I’m going to call out your favorite WWE Superstar and I am going to make a prediction…nay…a promise. One of us isn’t walking out of that ring when we’re done.” He drops the mic and leaves the ring as the show begins. [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] [b]Eugene vs Lance Cade vs Rory McAllister[/b] Cade knocks Eugene out of the ring before the bell sounds and then goes to work on McAllister in the corner. Eugene gets back in the ring and rips Cade off him. They trade punches and soon all three men are trading right hands in a circle. Cade ducks and Rory punches Eugene who seems to get manic. He goes after Rory with a scream and Cade catches a breather. Rory fights back soon enough he whips Eugene into the ropes and sends him over with a clothesline. When Rory turns around he gets blasted by a Lariat by Cade who makes the cover 1,2,3. [b] Winner by Pinfall: Lance Cade[/b] ----------- The camera finds Melina in her dressing room when Victoria, who’s wearing a black eye from the belt to the face the week before, storms in and puts her up against a locker. Melina looks terrified, and Victoria doesn’t have to say anything except ‘this Sunday,” Before leaving. ----------- A replay is shown from earlier in the day. Cryme Tyme is walking around the neighborhood around the arena when the World’s Greatest Tag Team attacks them in broad daylight, beating them with whatever is handy and leaving the duo laying in an alley. ----------- The camera finds Ric Flair, wearing the new Four Horsemen T-shirt, Carlito, and the Great Khali standing in a locker room. Flair- “Tonight, we send a message. Kenny wants to hit a woman? He wants to try and break the neck of Ric Flair? Well jack, he’s got the Intercontinental Champion. And Umaga…he wants to attack the biggest man in Sports Entertainment? He wants to be the man? Well he’s gotta beat the man this Sunday! WOOOOOO!” Carlito gives his own WOOOO! Khali tries one but its his usual garbled mess. Flair spends the next fifteen seconds teaching him how to say it. [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] [b] Carlito and the Great Khali vs Kenny Dykstra and Umaga[/b] Flair accompanied Khali and Carlito to the ring. It started off Umaga versus Carlito and Umaga dominated the early going. A tag to Dykstra allowed for a double team much to Flair’s complaints. As Dykstra works over Carlito he keeps talking to Flair, causing Flair to get up on the apron several times. Dykstra whips Carlito into the ropes but Carlito ducks a clothesline and comes back with one of his own. He crawls to the corner and makes the tag. When Dykstra stands he looks up up up at the Great Khali. Khali slings Dykstra into his own corner, and screams for Umaga to come into the ring. Umaga enters without a tag as Estrada gets up on the apron screaming. Flair runs around the ring, pulls him down and gives him a chop for good measure (the crowd gives it’s own WOOO). In the ring, Umaga tries a shoulder block on Khali to no effect. He tries another, with the same result. When he comes in for a third, Khali chops him on the head which staggers Umaga back allowing Carlito to hit the Backcracker. Umaga rolls out of the ring. Dykstra, who is still the legal man, climbs up to the top while the fight with Umaga is going on but Flair crotches him. Khali walks over, grabs Dykstra by the throat, lifts him up off the turnbuckle and delivers the two handed chokeslam. A boot on the chest picks up the victory. [b]Winners by Pinfall: Carlito and the Great Khali[/b] [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] When the show returns, the camera pans around someplace backstage, pipes…a boiler….tools scattered around. And sitting on a simple folding chair, Mick Foley with stiches on the outside of his left eye and some bruising still evident.. Foley- “Last week, I was minding my business. I wasn’t at the arena. I wasn’t even technically in the same town as RAW But Johnny Nitro decided it was in his best interest to launch a preemptive strike on yours truly. And you know what? That was a good idea. But the problem is Johnny Nitro that you didn’t get the job done! I’m still here and I’m still coming for you at Backlash. Yea, you made me bleed. Not the first time someone’s done that.” Foley punches himself repeatedly on the stitches, busting them open, blood trailing down his cheek. “This is one of those rare occurrences where I have had to bar my children from watching me on television because I didn’t want them to see that. Because they’d not only see the blood but they’d see the glint in my eye and the smile at the corner of my mouth. Johnny Nitro, I’m also telling them not to watch Backlash this Sunday. Because I don’t want to be responsible for giving my children any more therapy than they already need for having seen my career. “Make no mistake Johnny Nitro. This Sunday at Backlash flesh will be torn, hair will be pulled out, blood will be spilled. I only ask one favor. I ask that you not keep Melina from ringside. I want her there. I want her to see what I do to you and I want her to understand that this is all her fault. Your pain, your suffering is a direct effect from my humiliation. You wanted a legend; you wanted to take yourself to that next level. You got your chance this Sunday.” (Another series of punches, really get the blood flowing from the wound) “Have a nice day.” ----------- In the parking lot two cars pull up at nearly the same time and John Cena and Shawn Michaels get out. They stare at each other; never speaking a word, then go their separate ways into the building. ----------- The camera finds Chris Benoit looking intense, headed to the ring. [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] [b]King of the Ring Qualifying Match Chris Benoit vs Edge[/b] Benoit controls the beginning of the match, lighting up Edge in the corner with heavy chops. By the time he’s able to take the advantage, Edge’s chest is nearly crimson. Edge goes for an early spear but Benoit moves and he crashes into the steel post through the turnbuckles. As Edge backs out, Benoit hits a big German Suplex, which gets a two count. Benoit goes for another German Suplex but Edge drops down onto his behind, bringing Benoit’s chin down on his head. Edge gets up and drills Benoit with an Implant DDT. Edge waits for Benoit to stand and when he does, Edge goes for the spear, which he hits but he also drives Benoit back into the referee. Like clockwork, here comes Randy Orton with a chair. Edge looks understandable concerned but when Orton gets in the ring, he tries to calm down Edge. He puts the chair down and motions for them to give Benoit a Conchairto. Edge turns to leave the ring for getting another chair but Orton stops him and points to Benoit. Edge doesn’t appear to understand but a second later Orton hits an RKO onto the chair. He rolls Edge onto his back, drapes Benoit on him, and slides the chair out of the ring. Waking up the referee, the official counts slowly. 1-2-3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Chris Benoit[/b] ----------- A replay is shown of the earlier match in which Randy Orton blatantly cost Edge his match in the King of the Ring qualifier. ----------- The camera finds Carlito and Flair walking backstage celebrating when Candice runs up and plants a kiss on Carlito. Flair seems pretty impressed until Torrie shows up on scene and pulls Candice off Carlito. The two women begin fighting and hair pulling and Flair and Carlito pull them apart. Flair- “This reminds me of the old days!” ----------- Mr. McMahon is in his office when Edge barges in. Edge- “Mr. McMahon I’m sorry for not knocking but did you see that? Orton cost me my shot to be the King of the Ring and I’m sick of it. I want him at Backlash.” Orton is next to enter, making McMahon look more irate. Orton- “Don’t listen to him, he screwed me and I’m just returning the favor…like business.” Mr. McMahon- “SHUT UP! I’ve had enough whining and complaining. At Backlash it’s going to be Edge versus Randy Orton….versus Shawn Michaels versus John Cena for the WWE Championship. Let’s see if you guys can’t rip into each other a little more with a title on the line. Now I’ll see you later tonight for that contract signing. Now get out.” The two leave, arguing, leaving McMahon looking evil. [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] [b]Super Crazy vs Chris Masters[/b] Crazy was in constant motion, causing Masters to miss him when trying to grapple or attempt any power moves. Masters finally caught onto Crazy and spent the next minutes battering him and targeting his neck. Following a powerslam, Masters went for the pin but only got a two count. Masters throws Crazy into the corner and charges but he’s met with a boot to the face. Crazy runs to the ropes, jumps on the second and flies back with an Elbow but Masters catches him and hooks in the Masterlock. It didn’t take long for Crazy to submit. [b] Winner by Submission: Chris Masters[/b] ----------- The Smackdown Rebound is shown recapping the King of the Ring qualifying match in which Edge caused Randy Orton to lose to MVP. ----------- The camera splits into 4 boxes, each of them showing Cena, Michaels, Edge, and Orton walking to the ring. ----------- A graphic is shown to hype the contract signing which is next! [i]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/i] All four men enter the ring with Cena coming in last. Coachman presents the contract for Backlash while McMahon waits on the stage and awaits chaos. One by one they all sign, staring down the other men. All at once the carnage begins but its not as the Chairman designed as each man delivers his finishing maneuver to Coachman. McMahon looks furious on stage as once again his pawns refuse to give him the satisfaction. As the show goes off the air all four men are huddled in a corner, looking at their opponents.

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]WWE Monday Night RAW April, Week 4 Reviewed LIVE! By Andrew Vice[/B] Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler We get a review of last weeks show, focusing mainly on the McMahon/Taker segments from the end of the show. The show, proper, starts off with Mr. McMahon strutting his way down to the ring that suave MF’er! The boos are slightly loud in the packed arena tonight. McMahon has come to the realization that this past month has been the worst slump in his life (except maybe 1995 – 1997) he adds that the fans haven’t helped him at all during this difficult time. But he’s thought of a way to make himself feel better. You see over the last week they’ve been doing a survey to see who the fans’ favourite wrestler is and ay Backlash he is going to call that man out. He makes a guarantee that one of them will not be walking out of the ring that night. [I](Interesting, I’m not sure who that’s gonna be and I wasn’t aware of any survey but I digress. This should be an interesting additional segment to the Backlash card)[/I] [B]Match 1: Eugene vs. Lance Cade vs. Rory McAllister[/B] Sub-par match of doom! Cade knocks Eugene out to start and then goes to work on McAllister, Eugene back in the ring and pulls Cade off of McAllister. They trade punches and soon enough McAllister joins in and the three start trading punches whilst standing in a circle. Cade ducks a punch, McAllister ends up striking Eugene who goes CRAZY! And attacks McAllister. Rory fights back pretty easily though and dumps Eugene and then gets hit with a lariat and pinned. [B]Winner: Lance Cade - **[/B] We cut backstage where Melina is in her dressing room when Victoria, sporting a black eye (find out why: Here). Victoria pins Melina to the wall and simply states ‘This Sunday’ [I](Victoria is crazy…should be a good match on the PPV though)[/I] JR brings us some footage from earlier in the day where Cryme Tyme are walking around the neighbourhood near the arena saying hello to some fans when the WGTT run up from behind and lay a beating on CT with whatever they can find as a weapon. They leave them lying. [I](Some pretty good build up for this one and I think it could be good match at the PPV, possible a sleeper match in the making)[/I] We cut backstage where Ric Flair is wearing: The New Four Horseman T-Shirt™ He says that tonight he, Carlito and Khali (they there too by the way) will be sending a message. He says that Kenny wants to try and slap a woman and break the neck of Flair, well he’s got the IC champion at Backlash. And Umaga wants to beat up the biggest guy in Sports Entertainment? He wants to be the man well then he can try and beat that man this Sunday. Flair: WOOOOOOOO! Carlito: WOOOOOOO! Khali: SO:IF HGEF urhfrrg djfhhjhfdf Flair attempts to teach Khali how to say ‘WOOOOO’ as we fade to commercial. [B]Match 2: Carlito & The Great Khali (W/Ric Flair And Four Horseman T-Shirt™) vs. Kenny Dykstra & Umaga (W/Armando Alejandro Estrada)[/B] Umaga and Carlito start off, bad move Carlito. Umaga thusly dominates the early going of the match up until tagging Kenny in and the two double team Carlito (Das not cool). Dykstra keeps the control for his team. He keeps insulting Flair, that’s kind of mean :( Carlito ducks a clothesline, and hits one of his own. HOT TAG BAH GAWD. Khali is in and Dykstra is seen to be visibly shaking. Khali throws Dykstra into his own corner and Kenny bails as Umaga gets in and Estrada distracts the referee…for about three seconds which is when Flair chops him to a WOOOOOOO from the crowd WOOOOO! Umaga and Khali run through the basic ‘Unstoppable Force – Immovable Object’ shtick. Khali chops Umaga on the third shoulder block attempt which staggers Umaga allowing Carlito to hit the Back Cracker. Umaga rolls out as Dykstra or the legal man rolls in, he’s in some deep **** now. He goes up top, Flair crotches him, silly Kenny and his attempted high flying. Khali sees Kenny atop the turnbuckle and like the swell the guy his is decides to help Kenny down with the double handed Chokeslam. [B]Winners: Carlito & Khali - * ¾[/B] We cut backstage to what looks suspiciously like a boiler room. Foley Is God! Alright I’m gonna cut this segment down as simply as I can so I can just sit back and watch: Foley Promo = Awesome. And that’s all you need to know. Ok, ok. Foley says that Nitro launched a pre-emptive strike as it were. But it is not the first time Foley has bled. He proceeds to punch himself repeatedly in the face until he draws blood. He says he barred his children from watching RAW because of that and he will also bar them from seeing Backlash. Foley asks that Nitro brings Melina out to ring side with him so that she can see that his beating is her fault. [I](Foley Is God, match will rule, enough said)[/I] Outside the arena two cars pulls up and park next to each other Cena and Michaels get out of the cars, stare down and then go there separate ways. [B]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match 3: Chris Benoit vs. Edge[/B] Awesome match from these two as they put on a long back and forth affair. Edge went for the spear early only to crash and burn when Benoit moved and Edge went into the steel ring post. As we he came out of the corner Benoit hit a German Suplex for the two count. Another German Suplex attempt is reversed into a Chin Breaker. Implant DDT that should be it, but no a 2 count is all. Spear! But Benoit was driven into the referee who is out cold. Here comes Orton with a chair, Edge looks pissed but Orton attempts to calm him down. Orton lays the chair on the ground and give the signal for the conchairto. Edge smiles and nods, he turns to get a chair, Orton turns him…RKO! Onto the steel chair too boot. Orton drapes Benoit on top and revives the referee who counts to three. [B]Winner: Chris Benoit - *** ½[/B] A replay is shown. Flair and Carlito are seen walking backstage celebrating when Candice runs up and plants a kiss on Carlito, then Torrie runs up and attacks Candice. The two brawl as Flair and Carlito pull them apart. Flair – This reminds me of the old days. I’m sure it does you suave ************. [I](I still hate this angle, but luckily Flair has been gold these past few weeks)[/I] Mr. McMahon is in his office when all of a sudden Edge barges in. Edge apologises for bursting but then points out Orton’s interference and says he wants him at Backlash. Orton then burst in making McMahon looking more pissed. Orton says not to listen, after all, Edge screwed him first. SHUT UP says McMahon in classic angry McMahon mode. He says that at Backlash it’ll be Edge vs. Orton vs. Michaels vs. Cena for the WWE Championship. He says he’ll see them later tonight for the contract signing! [I](Interesting that they make it four-way but it should be awesome. Good Main Event for the PPV)[/I] [B]Match 4: Super Crazy vs. Chris Masters[/B] Yay, mismatch of styles. There really isn’t much more to say in regards to this match. Crazy kept the speed up until Masters caught him and worked the neck. Crazy reversed a charge with a boot to the face. Crazy goes for a back elbow drop but he gets caught and Masters locks in the Masterlock for the submission. [B]Winner: Chris Masters – ½ *[/B] Smackdown Rebound (Review) We see all four of the Championship guys walking to the ring. All four men come down to the ring, Cena last to a mixed reaction. Coachman produces the contract as McMahon watches on from the ramp way. All four men sign the contract. Wait…Edge spears Coachman! Awesome…wait Orton is in position…RKO! Haha, this is great. Cena picks Coachman up and hits the F-U. Michaels is tuning up the band! Sweet Chin Of Music! McMahon looks pissed as we fade to black! [I](Awesome end to the show, with Coachman getting beaten senseless, which is always a plus. Nice last minute build to the new Backlash ME which should be a great match!)[/I] [B]Best Match Of The Night: Chris Benoit vs. Edge Worst Match Of The Night: Super Crazy vs. Chris Masters[/B] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current RAW MVP Listings:[/B] 1. John Cena – 2 2. Randy Orton – 2 3. Chris Benoit – 1 4. Edge - 1 5. Jeff Hardy – 1 6. Mr. Kennedy - 1 [B]Current RAW Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. Lance Cade - 2 2. Trevor Murdoch – 2 3. Carlito – 1 4. Chris Masters - 1 5. Eugene – 1 6. Jim Duggan - 1 7. Robbie McAllister – 1 8. Rory McAllister – 1 9. Super Crazy - 1 10. Viscera - 1[/QUOTE]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Tuesday April Week 4[/b][/center] *Last Night's RAW raised $176,240 at the gate. *The Sky Sports rating was steady at .39 but the USA Rating of 15.82 came as a major disappointment this morning. In the last 2 weeks, USA's rating has averaged 22 points. RAW remained in 6th place out of 14 total shows on Monday Night. *Natalie Neidhart had a dark match with Mickie James. As well, Colt Cabana and Teddy Hart took on the World's Greatest Tag Team, of course losing to the World Tag Team Champions. *Edge vs Chris Benoit was rated backstage as an A+ and a show to the younger guys what to strive for in their match. They received much praise after their match by everyone backstage. In addition there are some who are rumbling about bringing Benoit to RAW to put on those kinds of matches with 'the A-list' guys. *ECW tonight will feature the much touted 4 on 4 Tables Elimination match between the Originals and the New Breed.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday, April Week 4[/b][/center] [Alive by POD began to play as ECW hit the airwaves. The Highlight video played as we fade in to the arena where all the fans are showing off their home made signs. The camera quickly pans to Joey Styles and Tazz who are sitting at their regular announce table.] Joey Styles: Hello fans, and welcome to another addition of ECW. I’m Joey Styles alongside Tazz, and we have a huge show lined up tonight, as the long lasting battle for supremacy between the New Breed and The ECW Originals will end tonight as stated by ECW Chairman, Shane McMahon in a four on four Tables Elimination match! Tazz: There’s going to be complete chaos here tonight Joey! Four on Four Tables match wow that’s huge! Joey Styles: Indeed it is Tazz our new chairman is really making some great moves as the new ECW Chairman I must say. Tazz: I agree Joey, Shane McMahon really is making some blockbuster matches so far. [b]Lashley looking for a new challenger[/b] [Suddenly the music of Bobby Lashley hits to start off the show as he comes out sporting his ECW Championship around his waist to a warm welcome from the crowd.] Joey Styles: Looks like we’re kicking things off with the ECW Champ this week! [Lashley makes his way in to the ring as he gets a mic from Justin Roberts, the ring announcer. He walks around the ring slowly all smiles tonight as he begins to speak.] Bobby Lashley: Since Wrestlemania I have been put through some tough obstacles. The first one happened at the “ECW Funeral” show. I refused to join, Vince’s oh so prestigious club, and then what does he do, but strip me of my ECW Championship, and then go ahead and fire me while he’s at it. [The crowd boos thinking about what happened a few weeks ago.] Bobby Lashley: Then this past week, I had to defend my ECW Championship against Matt Striker. I was pretty much ambushed by all of the New Breed during this match in their attempt to bring my ECW Championship to their group. It almost worked, except for one small detail, they didn’t take this championship from me! [The crowd pops huge.] Bobby Lashley: After all this in the time span of just two weeks I’m still here, standing strong, and looking for more! You see I thrive on competition, I thrive on facing adversity, and I thrive at being a fighting champion! Right now, I’m issuing a challenge to anyone in the back to come out here, and give me a challenge! Come on I know there’s someone that wants to be at the top of the ECW Mountain, and attempt to take down me, the champion… [Suddenly “SNITSKY” is heard throughout the arena as the pulsing beat kicks in Snitsky quickly walks down to the ring as the crowd gives him tons of heat. He gets in to the ring, and gets in Bobby Lashley’s face. Bobby Lashley lifts the mic back up to his mouth.] Bobby Lashley: You want to challenge me for this title, huh Snitsky? I’ll tell you what, I’m not scared. I’m a former Marine, I don’t back down from anyone so let’s go! [Bobby Lashley drops the mic as he tells Snitsky to bring it on, and the monster, Snitsky doesn’t hesitate to hit a huge knee in to the ribs of Lashley. He then grabs Lashley and throws him shoulder first in to the middle turnbuckle! He then stalks the champion for a big boot measuring him up. Bobby Lashley staggers out of the corner, but manages to duck a big boot from Snitsky and fire back with right hands to Snitsky, but they don’t seem to faze Snitsky. Snitsky hits a huge clothesline on the champion that takes him down, and this time he does hit the big boot as he stands over a fallen champion as we head to a commercial break.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Singles Match Little Guido Vs CM Punk[/b] -These two put on a pretty fast paced match. At the start Guido attempted to keep Punk grounded with some ground submission moves working over the arm of Punk with different variations of armbars, but this wasn’t an easy feat to accomplish as late in the match Punk really fired up with some stiff martial arts kicks followed by a fireman’s carry in to a back breaker. That got a nearfall to the surprise of many Guido isn’t giving up easily, but that move proved to be Guido’s demise as he charged at Punk, but was locked in an arm wringer, that Punk wrenched down on, and got on the mat, and locked in the Anaconda Vice quickly to get the submission victory. [b]Winner: CM Punk[/b] [b]A Bump in the Road?[/b] [Backstage Tommy Dreamer and Sandman are talking as Sandman is drinking some beer. Tommy Dreamer sighs.] Tommy Dreamer: This is a big match, man do you have to keep drinking? [Sandman shrugs his shoulders.] Sandman: Life’s a party Tommy you of all people should know that, why should I stop drinking? Tommy Dreamer: Because this is the biggest match of our careers as ECW Originals we can’t lose to those New Breed punks, and all of us other Originals would rather have a sober teammate in this Tables Match than a drunken one! Sandman: Hey! All I need is this here Singapore Cane, and we’ll be fine don’t worry about it, Tommy! [Tommy Dreamer is getting pretty mad now as Sandman still doesn’t seem to understand.] Tommy Dreamer: WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUPID!? This is a huge match for us man, and if you and that can of beer that you’re holding blows this match for us, man, will you wish you never drank a drop of that! GET FOCUSED, SANDMAN! [Tommy Dreamer slaps the can of beer out of Sandman’s hand as he barges off in anger.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Submission is coming[/b] [As we come back from the Commercial Break a video begins to play. The words Submission appear on the screen, and a whole bunch of highlights begin to play of two guys doing a bunch of double team moves on some other guys in a gym. The two lock one man in a vicious Double Armbar submission as the guy quickly taps out. The men get out of the ring, and come up to the camera, and one of them begins to speak.] Man 1: Hello, I’m Paul Burchill [The other man steps up to the camera.] Man 2: Hello, I’m Brent Albright Together: We are Submission, and we’re coming to Extreme Championship Wrestling! [The scene fades out with the words Submission is coming Next Week!] [b]Tag Team Tournament[/b] [We fade back in to the actual arena, with the ECW Chairman, Shane McMahon sitting at his desk looking at the camera.] Shane McMahon: Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the show so far. Right now I am about to make a very special announcement. An announcement that will truly bring back the old school feel back in to the new era of ECW. This announcement is that I am bringing back the ECW Tag Team Championships. There will be an eight team tournament that will go on through the weeks leading up to the first ECW Pay-Per-View of the new era, One Night Stand! The Tag Team Championships will be revealed at the event after the finals, and awarded to the victors. The first match of this tournament will take place next week, and one of the teams will be the team you just saw in that video package, the new acquisitions of Paul Burchill and Brent Albright, Submission. [There is a small pop for the new team.] Shane McMahon: Thank you, and have a good rest of the night. [The scene fades out of Shane’s office to a break.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Singles Match Mike Knox Vs Balls Mahoney[/b] -These two men went all out with weapons really taking advantage of the newly enforced rule. Late in the match Mike Knox went for a trash can shot to the head of Mahoney, but Mahoney ducked, and his tag team partner Stevie Richards threw Mahoney’s trademark Steel Chair to him, and he took full advantage hitting a vicious chair shot on Mike Knox that somehow Knox stayed on his feet for, but was on dream street. Balls lifted up Knox on to his shoulder seemingly looking for the New Jersey Nutcracker, but Mike Knox slipped off Balls Mahoney’s shoulder, and hit the Hard Knox Life that got Mike Knox the three count. [b]Winner: Mike Knox[/b] [b]Shane Makes a Match[/b] [Backstage Bobby Lashley is sitting in the training room holding his shoulder in pain still from the earlier attack from Snitsky when Shane McMahon walks in, and goes up to Lashley.] Shane McMahon: I saw what happened earlier, and I just wanted to let you know that I’m not just going to sit back and act like it never happened. I’m going to make a match, you want Snitsky? You got him next week with the ECW Championship on the line! [Shane walks out, as Lashley looks on, and shakes his head in approval of the match Shane just made.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Tommy Dreamer Apologizes[/b] [As we come back from commercial break Tommy Dreamer is walking in to a door labeled “Sandman” which means Sandman’s locker room. He goes in to Sandman’s locker room, and sees Sandman sitting on a bench in deep thought with what looks to be an empty can of beer sitting at a table nearby.] Tommy Dreamer: Hey, Sandman, I’m sorry man, I didn’t mean to come down that hard on you, I just wanted you to become a little more serious when it came to match time, but that’s not your nature, and I’m sorry for trying to change you. [Sandman looks up from the bench, and stares at Dreamer.] Sandman: I like to have fun, you know that about me Tommy, I’ve never been the guy to be serious. I’ve always loved to drink beer before and after matches it’s like a tradition of mine. Of all people to criticize me about that I think it’s funny that it was you, since back in the day you were just as bad a partier as I am. Tommy Dreamer: I know, Sandman, and of all times for me to talk to you about it, it’s on this night where we have to beat The New Breed. I’m sorry Sandman, and I hope you accept my apology. [Sandman thinks about it for a minute.] Sandman: Yeah, I’ll accept your apology, Tommy. Tommy Dreamer: We’re cool again? Sandman: Nothing ever happened. Tommy Dreamer: Great, so I’ll see you out there, and don’t forget your Singapore cane! Sandman: Don’t worry, I don’t go anywhere without it… Tommy Dreamer: Haha see you out there man. [Tommy Dreamer walks out of Sandman’s locker room as Sandman pulls another beer can out from behind him, and begins drinking it when suddenly he stops, and gets a weird look in his eyes as he drops the beer can, and falls off the bench passing out.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Four on Four Tables Elimination Match The New Breed Vs the Originals[/b] -As all the entrants came out when it was time for Sandman to come out his music hit, but on the tron they found trainers all checking on Sandman as it looks like The Originals will be out numbered four to three for this match. These two teams went all out with the use of the tables. The first elimination came after Sabu jumped off a steel chair and to the outside hitting an Arabian Face Buster on Matt Striker through a table for the first elimination as the crowd chanted ECW [b]Matt Striker is eliminated[/b]. Rob Van Dam went to take out Kevin Thorn with a Spinning Heel Kick that connected as he rolled the big man on to the table. He jumped up going for the Five Star Frog Splash, but Marcus Cor Von pulled Thorn off the table in the nick of time as Rob Van Dam crashed and burned through the table, but was not eliminated since he put himself through the table. The New Breed took advantage of a hurt Rob Van Dam after knocking the rest of The Originals out of the ring Elijah Burke, and Marcus Cor Von set up another table that was leaning on a turnbuckle. They both went to the top rope with Rob Van Dam, and hooked him in a superplex position, and lifted him way high up in the air before launching him off the turnbuckle, and through the table with a release double superplex! [b]Rob Van Dam has been eliminated.[/b] It’s now New Breed three Originals two. The New Breed now ran out to get the two remaining Originals. Elijah Burke tries to take out Tommy Dreamer, but Dreamer is quick to fight back with hard right hands that send Elijah Burke staggering in to the ring post. Tommy Dreamer backed up, and charged at Burke, but he ducked, and Tommy Dreamer crashed in to the ring post. Kevin Thorn and Marcus Cor Von double teamed Sabu, as they got a table from ringside, and slid it in to the ring along with Sabu. Cor Von and Thorn set up the table near the turnbuckle as Sabu got up, and dived in a desperate attempt to gain some momentum, but to no avail. The two New Breed members stomped Sabu down. Cor Von yelled at Thorn to finish him, as the two men shared a sadistic smile. As Cor Von set Sabu up on the turnbuckle pretty much just hanging there as Thorn stood in front of the table, and grabbed Sabu’s head and brought him down off the top turnbuckle with the Dark Kiss through the table that triggered an ECW chant, [b]Sabu is eliminated[/b]. Kevin Thorn rolled the only remaining Original member, in to the ring as Elijah Burke got in as well. It’s now three on one, as the New Breed just start to stomp a helpless Dreamer down. They toss him around amongst them as every time he tried to get some offense in he was stopped. Elijah Burke told Thorn to finish him as a table was set up in the corner. Thorn lifted Tommy Dreamer up on his shoulder, when suddenly the music of Sandman hit throughout the arena as the crowd went nuts. Sandman stumbled out to the ring with some trainers trailing not to far behind trying to stop him, when he suddenly turned around and gave them both two Singapore Cane shots to the head that took care of them. Sandman ran down to the ring, and began cleaning house with the Singapore cane as Kevin Thorn dropped Tommy Dreamer to take a cane shot to the head. He staggered in to Tommy Dreamer who hit a Dreamer Driver through the table that was sitting in the corner to [b]eliminate Kevin Thorn![/b] Sandman took Marcus Cor Von out with a Singapore Cane shot to the ribs. He went for a home run swing on Elijah Burke, but Burke ducked and Sandman hit Tommy Dreamer in the head! He was stunned as he looked down at Dreamer trying to check on him when he got hit with a sudden Pounce through a table that [b]eliminated Sandman![/b] Elijah Burke then picked up a pretty much unconscious Dreamer, as Cor Von brought another table in to the ring, and set it up in the middle of the ring. Elijah Burke hit a piledriver through a table on Dreamer to [b]eliminate Dreamer[/b], and win the match. [b]Winners: New Breed- Survivors: Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von[/b] Styles: The New Breed has survived the 8 man Tag Team Tables Match in shocking fashion! Tazz: Last week it looked like the New Breed was falling apart but now it'sthe Originals who look like they are being torn apart from within Styles. Styles: What a stunning finish to ECW tonight, but what does that mean for The ECW Originals after tonight's collapse in the biggest match of their careers? Once again, the New Breed has won the colossal 8 Man Tag Team Elimination Tables Match, thank you for joining us tonight and we will see you next week!

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Friday April Week 4[/b][/center] *ECW scored a 7.72 on Sci fi, hitting around 386,000 viewers. *The reaction to the 4 on 4 tables match was very positive backstage. *With the recent news coming out about the WWE-ROH partnership the first to benefit from this may be the Briscoes who are predicted to be receiving some calls in the coming weeks. *The official Smackdown Preview is as follows: [quote]-The war between the Undertaker and Batista has been raging for months with each man getting the better of the other week after week. What do they hold in store for each other this Friday night? General Manager Teddy Long has promised to address the situation. -Last week Matt Hardy turned the tide on Gregory Helms causing the "Great One" to show some anger, if not hypocrisy. General Manager Long ordered a tag team match this Friday night with mystery partners. Who will they be? -Mr. Kennedy's ill begotten interference last week cost Finlay his match with Chris Benoit. The Irishman wants revenge and he'll get it this week. Can Mr. Money in the Bank overcome Finlay's wrath? -The continuing three way battle for the WWE Tag Team Championships will reignite this week as the Champions, London and Kendrick, face the Blue Bloods in a non-title match. Deuce and Domino will surely be lurking about. -Finally as the King of the Ring tournament continues RAW's Johnny Nitro will face Smackdown's own Kane in a qualifying match. Just days from a promised brutal encounter with hardcore legend Mick Foley, can Nitro overcome the Big Red Machine? Find out this Friday night on the CW![/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdownpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]April Week 4[/b][/center] Before the pyro and music a video is shown the recap last week’s show, highlighted by the World Heavyweight Title match between The Undertaker and Kane in which Batista interrupted. ----------- As the show begins, the pyro and music hit and when we see the ring Teddy Long is already in it. Long- “Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Now we have a great show tonight but I’m here to address the situation between the World Heavyweight Champion, the Undertaker and Batista. They’ve been going at each other non-stop not only here on Smackdown but also on RAW. Well it’s time to take care of business.” The camera showed JBL at the announcers table. JBL- “Yea, take care of business, like when he screwed King Booker and Gregory Helms.” Long seems to notice but continues. Long- “Therefore next week the Undertaker will face an opponent of Batista’s choosing. And the week after that, Batista will face an opponent hand picked by the Undertaker.” JBL- “Wonderful, let’s take the chance that our next pay per view’s main event is going to be ruined by an injury so you can show how smart you are.” Again, Long takes a long glance at JBL but doesn’t respond directly. Long- “Once again, thank you for coming tonight and let’s start the show!” As Long turns to leave he again glances at JBL. JBL- “What? You wanna say something to me, walk your ass down here and say it!” Michael Cole- “John, calm down, he’s the General Manager.” JBL- “I don’t care who he is, I’m not afraid of him.” Long hesitates, then leaves the ring as the commercials begin. [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]Donnovan Morgan vs The Miz[/b] When we return from commercial the bell has just rung and they circle each other before locking up. Morgan pushes the Miz back to the corner and releases with a smile. Taking offense, the Miz slaps him in the face. An enraged Morgan, launches into a flurry of forearms to the Miz’s head, before whipping him across to the other corner and following with a dropkiss which sent the Miz over the top and to the outside. Morgan followed but the Miz gained the advantage thanks to a poke in the eyes, and then ramming Morgan’s head into the post. The Miz rolls back in and Morgan barely misses being counted out. The Miz lays down some stomps and then picks up Morgan, putting him up on the turnbuckles. The Miz climbs up and hooks in a Superplex but Morgan blocks it with a series of right hands to the ribs and shoves the Miz off. When the Miz stands up, Morgan flies off the top with a Hurricanrana. He hooks the leg and gets the victory. [b] Winner by Pinfall: Donnovan Morgan[/b] ----------- The camera finds Vickie Guererro walking down the corridor when Chavo Guererro comes up to her. Chavo- “Hey Vickie.” Vickie- “Hi Chavo.” Chavo- “I was wondering about last week when you came out to my match and all. We’ve had our ups and downs but I’m hoping that we can put that behind us now and come together again.” Vickie- “Oh Chavo…I’m sorry.” Chavo- “Sorry?” Vickie- “I have another client now. But don’t worry, he’ll be showing up very soon.” She walks off and leaves Chavo looking confused and frustrated. ----------- Ashley is backstage when Deuce and Domino come up. Domino admires her for a few moments before approaching. Domino- “Hey Ashley, I was thinkin me and you could go do somethin’ later on, ya know? Ashley- “I don’t think so?” Domino- “What, you think you’re too good for me? Because you took all your clothes off for a magazine? I oughta’….” He raises his hand in a backhand motion which causes her to flinch. Domino- “Hey, nevermind, it’s cool. After we get done beating down your little guy pals, you’ll want a piece of Domino.” He slaps her on the rear and walks off, as he and Deuce high five. ----------- Backstage, Gregory Helms is talking to someone in a locker room but we can’t see the person. Helms thanks him for stepping up tonight and says he’ll see him in the ring. ----------- [b]Gregory Helms & ??? vs Matt Hardy and ???[/b] Matt Hardy is first the be introduced and when he does it’s clear who his partner is. The Hardy Boys hit the ring and the crowd goes crazy. After a few moments, Gregory Helms music plays and he comes out alone. He stands in the aisle and then the music of his partner hits. MVP walks down the ring and shakes hands with Helms and together they come down to the ring. The match was back and forth through its opening minutes with both sides getting in some spots. MVP and Matt Hardy were both tagged in and Matt met the United States Champion in the middle of the ring with a series of right hands. He went for a big punch but MVP ducked and grabbed Hardy as he spun, hitting a German Suplex. Getting up, MVP ran to the opposite ropes and came off with a cross body block but Hardy held down the rope and MVP went sailing to the outside. Helms attended to his partner and MVP got back on the apron. Hardy met him with a punch and then picked him up to suplex him back into the ring. Helms, seeing an opportunity, pulled Hardy’s leg, causing MVP to fall on top of Hardy. Helms then dropped down holding Hardy’s leg. The referee made the count never seeing Helms actions. By the time Jeff Hardy ran around the ring to stop Helms it was too late. [b] Winners by Pinfall: Gregory Helms and MVP[/b] Helms pointed at Matt Hardy as he walked up the ramp in celebration and the Hardys were left in the ring looking very angry. [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] A replay is shown of Helms and MVP defeating the Hardys. Michael Cole- “That was a big win for Helms and MVP John.” JBL- “Of course it was a big win, you’re defeating five-time Tag Champions. But I’m not surprised in the least at that outcome.” Michael Cole- “You’re not?” JBL- “No. You have the United States Champion teaming with Gregory Helms who may be the single most underrated performer here on Smackdown. If they both weren’t in position for major singles careers they could team up themselves and win ten Tag Team Championships.” Michael Cole- “If you say so.” JBL- “Well I do.” ----------- The camera finds King Booker using a lint brush on his cape when Chris Benoit walks up to him. Booker- “What do you want?” Benoit doesn’t answer, he just picks up the King’s crown, looking it over. Booker snatches it back, holding it protectively away from Benoit. “Begone before I lay down a royal asswhipping on you!” Benoit- “You better save your energy for the Tournament, Book. Because if we run into each other, I’m going to take your crown and your dignity.” Booker sets down the brush and they go nose to nose. “Is that right?” Benoit- “Yea, that’s right.” A few agents and referees move in and separate them before they can come to blows. ----------- Michael Cole- “Tensions are running high as we continue on the path to crowning a new King.” JBL- “New King? Did I miss a big headline saying King Booker was dead? No. There is no new King and I will go on the record, as saying there will not be a new King. Booker is going to overcome the treachery of that meglomaniac Teddy Long and he’s going to come out of it as our King once again.” Michael Cole- “You better simmer down there partner, the General Manager didn’t seem to pleased with you earlier.” JBL- “What’s he going to do to me Michael? Direct his racism at me next? I’m a big boy, I can take it.” Michael Cole- “That aside, following the break is our next qualifying match, RAW’s Johnny Nitro against Kane!” [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]King of the Ring Qualifying Match Kane vs Johnny Nitro[/b] From the beginning Nitro is wary of Kane and with good reason. When Kane lunges for him, Nitro sidesteps and attacks the big man with straight punches to the kidney. With Kane hunched in the corner, Nitro hits the ropes and comes off with a knee lift to the small of the back which sends Kane down to a knee. Nitro decides to try his luck again but Kane is ready and backdrops him over the rope and to the floor eliciting a scream from Melina. Kane follows to the outside and picks up Nitro in a military press, dropping him throat-first onto the barrier. Melina runs over and jumps on Kane’s back, beating on his shoulders. Kane slowly looks at her and she appears terrified, hopping off him and backing up. As the referee gets between Kane and Melina, Nitro hits a low blow. As Melina ties up the referee, Nitro grabs a chair and is about to use it when Mick Foley appears, coming down the ramp with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Nitro drops the chair and together he and Melina escape through the crowd. Kane rolls back into the ring and the referee starts his count and promptly reaches ten. [b] Winner by Countout: Kane[/b] ----------- A replay is shown of Mick Foley’s appearance causing Johnny Nitro to run for the hills, and abandon his match with Kane. ----------- Jillian is at the food table, putting together a salad. She turns around when Kristal approaches. Jillian-“Hey Kristal. I’ve been working on a new song, wanna hear it?” Unseen by the ladies, the Boogeyman begins to emerge from behind the table. Kristal- “Well, let me hear it.” Jillian does her best impersonation of a baby seal being clubbed to death with a rusty screwdriver. The Boogeyman stops, covers his ear and vanishes behind the table. Jillian- “What’d you think?” Kristal- “What?” She asked as she held her ear as if deaf. [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] Coming back from commercial, Josh Matthews is walking by when he spots Batista and runs over for an interview. Matthews- “Batista, do you have time for an interview?” Batista- “Interview? No I don’t have time for an interview. The time for talking is over. Tonight I call out the Undertaker and I make it clear what he’s up against.” Batista shoves the cameraman and storms away. ----------- [b]Non-Title Match London and Kendrick vs The Bluebloods[/b] Deuce and Domino watch this one from the stage which serves a constant distraction for both teams. Taylor begins against Kendrick and uses his experience to isolate him in the corner. He and Regal commence with double teams both of the legal and illegal variety. As the referee is putting Regal out, Kendrick squirms away from Taylor and makes the tag to London but the referee didn’t see it and forces London back to the outside. The Blue Bloods take advantage and hit Kendrick with a double suplex back to their corner. London begs for the tag but Kendrick is trapped until Regal misses a clothesline and Kendrick hits him with a dropkick and hurries over to his corner. London comes in, taking down Regal and sending Taylor to the outside. He throws Regal into the ropes and goes for a dropkick which sends Regal back into the ropes. Regal rebounds and goes for a clothesline but London ducks and Regal takes out the referee. Taylor slips back into the ring with one of the Tag Team Championship belts and decks London with it. Kendrick comes in and he gets some of the same. Regal covers London and Taylor awakens the referee who makes the count. [b] Winners by Pinfall: The Bluebloods[/b] The Blue Bloods stand in the ring, admiring the Championship belts and exchange words with Deuce and Domino. ----------- Backstage Kristal is standing by Teddy Long, and Teddy looks dispondant. Long- “I just don’t know what to do about him.” Kristal- “Let him say whatever he wants to say he can’t change the fact you’re General Manager and he can’t do anything but act like a bully.” Long- “I know, I just feel like I have to do something.” Kristal gives a supportive hug, and Long looks like he’s found renewed fortitude. ----------- The RAW Rewind is shown, highlighting the match between Chris Benoit and Edge which saw Randy Orton cost Edge his qualifying match in the King of the Ring tournament. ----------- A graphic is shown to hype the main event. Mr. Kennedy versus Finlay and it’s next! [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]Finlay vs Mr. Kennedy[/b] Kennedy begged off from the beginning of the match but Finlay was having none of it. He bullied Kennedy all over the ring, but Kennedy took refuge outside the ring several times. Finally he reentered and went for a lockup but he cut Finlay off with a knee to the stomach and grabbed him in a headlock. Finlay whipped him across the ring and when Kennedy came off, he caught a knee in the stomach to even the score. As Finlay closed in, Kennedy tagged him with a stiff looking left hand and then a take down. Kennedy controlled the next few minutes by keeping Finlay on his back, working on his legs. Hornswaggle climbed out from under the ring and ran up the steps. Kennedy didn’t notice until he got a set of minute teeth taking a bite out of his rear. He dropped Finlay’s leg and ran in a circle for a minute trying to lose the midget. Finally he detached himself and grabbed Hornswaggle before laying out the little man with a right hand. He was all smiles until he turned and saw Finlay just before Finlay flattened him with a clothesline. Finlay battered Kenendy on the ground relentlessly but when Finlay went to the top, Kennedy hopped up and met him on the top, before coming off with a Green Bay Plunge. That got a three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Mr. Kennedy[/b] [I] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] Batista comes out to the ring. Batista- “Undertaker, I know you’re out there and I know you want this fight as much as I do. So get in this ring and face me like a man!” Batista only has to wait for a moment before the lights go out and the Gong hits. As the Undertaker makes his way to the ring, a mystery man blasts him from behind, knocking him down the ramp. As the lights come back on, we see it’s the world’s strongest man. He lays a beating on the Champion, finishing him off with a big splash on the outside. Batista- “Undertaker…meet your opponent next week, Mark Henry!” The show goes off the air with the Undertaker looking hurt and Mark Henry just smiling.

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]ECW TV Tuesday, April Week 4 Reviewed LIVE! By King Extreme[/B] Commentators: Joey Styles & Tazz Styles and Tazz welcome us to the show and remind us that tonight it will be 4-on-4 New Breed vs. the Originals. Tazz agrees that it will be a huge match and much more talk is had. Bobby Lashley’s music hits as the ECW Champion makes his way out to the ring to a nice pop. Lashley enters the ring and gets the microphone. Lashley says that since Wrestlemania he has been put through some tough obstacles. First, he refused to join Mr. McMahon’s club and got fired as a result. Then last week he defended the ECW Title against Matt Striker and had the entire New Breed attack him during the match, and they would have got the title if it weren’t for those pesky originals. Lashley says that after all of this he is standing tall as the ECW Champion. But that’s not all he’s issuing an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room to step up and challenge him for the title. Out comes Snitsky who comes down the ring to boos and gets in Lashley’s face. Lashley says that as a former marine he’s not scared of anyone and says to Snitsky ‘let’s get it on’. They brawl with Snitsky getting the upper hand but Lashley dodges a big boot attempt and fires away with rights and lefts. Snitsky hits a clothesline though and then hits the big boot leaving the champion down and out. [I](Great opening segment and not only that but it set up a Lashley feud…with someone on the ECW Roster, holy crap. Should be a good brawl when it does happen.)[/I] [B]Match 1: Little Guido vs. CM Punk[/B] I am being deadly serious when I say I have no idea who will win this match [/sarcasm]. Ok, seriously, this match was a good showcase of both guys’ skills which was a highly fast-paced match. Guido took the advantage at the beginning of the match, which was surprising, because it’s Guido. He mainly worked over the arm with what seemed to be 4,000 different types of arm bar. Punk rallied back and hits a Fireman’s carry into a backbreaker which only got a 2, to the shock of me and the fans. However, Guido foolishly charged Punk and got quickly locked into the Anaconda Vice for the submission. [B]Winner: CM Punk - ** ¾[/B] We cut backstage where Tommy Dreamer and Sandman are hanging out; Sandman is drinking a can of beer. Dreamer seems a little annoyed at this and asks Sandman if he really has to drink tonight of all nights. Sandman says that life’s a party and asks why he has to stop drinking. Dreamer says that this is a huge match for them. Sandman says all he needs is his Singapore Cane and they’ll do fine. This makes Dreamer angry, and you won’t like Dreamer when he’s angry. He screams at Sandman that he is being stupid. He says this is a huge match for the Originals and that if Sandman and his beer cost them then Sandman will wish he had never drunk it. He slaps the beer out of his hand and walks away. [I](Well, this is the first nail in the coffin of the originals isn’t it? I was kinda hoping they’d win…)[/I] We come back from commercial with a video playing of two guys in a ring doing various double teams. They then lock in a double arm bar submission as their opponent quickly submits. The two men exit the ring. The first man introduces himself as Paul Burchill and the other as Brent Albright. They say they are submission and that they are coming to ECW. [I](New tag team are always welcome, even on a show with no tag titles)[/I] We come back to the arena, albeit backstage, in Shane McMahon’s office. He looks into the camera and says he is going to make a special announcement. He says that he is gong to bring back the ECW Tag Team Championships. He adds that there will be an eight-team tournament leading up to the ECW PPV One Night Stand. The first match of the tournament will take place next week when Submission will compete in their first match. [I](Alright so now we have Tag Championships, so it’s all good. I’m wondering if they even have 8 teams to use in this here tourney though…We shall see)[/I] [B]Match 2: Mike Knox vs. Balls Mahoney[/B] These two really took advantage of the ‘Every match is Extreme Rules’ thing and beat the crap out of each other with chairs for an extended period of time. Knox went for a trash can shot but Mahoney ducks and Richards throws in Mahoney’s steel chair. Mahoney hit one of the most viscous looking chair shots I’ve ever seen and Knox somehow stayed on his feet (respect goes up). Mahoney went for the New Jersey Nutcracker but Knox flips out and hits the Hard Knox Life for 3. [B]Winner: Mike Knox - **[/B] We cut backstage where Lashley is sitting holding his shoulder following the attack earlier tonight. Shane McMahon comes in and says he saw the whole thing and if Lashley wants Snitsky he’s got him next week with the ECW Championship on the line. McMahon leaves whilst Lashley nods in approval. [I](As I said earlier should be a good brawl)[/I] Back from commercial with Tommy Dreamer walking in the backstage area when he comes to Sandman’s locker room. He goes in and apologizes and they get all lovey dovey etc. etc. When Dreamer leaves however Sandman opens a beer a takes a swig. He stops and looks at the can weirdly before passing out. [I](Hot damn those New Breed are wily ole’ bastards huh? So does this make it 3 on 4)[/I] [B]Match 3: New Breed (Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke & Kevin Thorn) vs. Originals (RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman) (Tables Elimination Match)[/B] All the participants came out and then The Sandman’s music hit but instead of coming out to the ring the titantron showed trainers checking on Sandman as we cut to the worried faces of the Originals. The match was huge brawl of epic proportions with much action involving the tables. Striker is set up outside on a table by RVD…wait…Sabu is in the ring oh Christ. Sabu jump from chair to top rope to the outside and hits an Arabian Face Buster on Striker! [B](Matt Striker Eliminated)[/B] RVD with a spinning heel kick on Thorn, he rolls him onto a table. RVD up top and the crowd is cheering loudly for RVD. Five Star Frog Splash! Wait, Cor Von moved Thorn and RVD went crashing through the table! The referees wave it off and say it wasn’t an elimination because RVD technically put himself through the table. The original finally catch a break, for about 4 seconds which is how long it took the New Breed to swarm him. Burke and Cor Von set up a table and they both go to the top rope with Van Dam. Superplex! Double Superplex! Through a table at that! [B](RVD Eliminated).[/B] 2-3 in the New Breed’s favour and they quickly start taking it to the remaining originals. Dreamer fights off Burke but Burke moves as Dreamer charges him and goes crashing into the turnbuckle. Thorn and Cor Von double team Sabu and then set up a table in the corner. Sabu tries to fight back but to no avail as Cor Von sets up Sabu in a tree of woe and Thorn hits the Dark Kiss through the table, ECW Chant. [B](Sabu Eliminated)[/B] The three remaining New Breed members swarm Dreamer, they set up a table in the corner and Burke screams at them to finish it…when Sandman’s music hits! Sandman stumbles down to the ring followed by trainers, who get Singapore cane shots for their trouble. Sandman is in and hits multiple Singapore Cane shots to everyone, Thorn gets one and staggers into Dreamer who hits the Dreamer Driver through a table! [B](Kevin Thorn Eliminated)[/B] Cor Von gets a cane shot to the ribs, Sandman goes for Burke who ducks and Sandman hits Dreamer, Sandman looks shocked and goes to check on Dreamer…Pounce through a table. [B](The Sandman Eliminated)[/B] Burke picked up a unconscious Dreamer as Cor Von set up another table. Burke hit a piledriver to eliminate Dreamer. [B](Tommy Dreamer Eliminated).[/B] [B]Winners: New Breed (Burke & Cor Von Survive) - **** Best Match Of The Night: New Breed vs. Originals Worst Match Of The Night: Mike Knox vs. Balls Mahoney[/B] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current ECW MVP Listings:[/B] 1. RVD – 3 2. Sabu – 2 3. Matt Striker - 2 4. CM Punk – 1 5. Elijah Burke - 1 6. Hardcore Holly – 1 7. Kevin Thorn - 1 8. Lashley – 1 9. Marcus Cor Von - 1 10. Mike Knox – 1 11. Sandman - 1 12. Tommy Dreamer - 1 [B]Current ECW Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. Balls Mahoney – 2 2. Mike Knox - 2 3. Kevin Thorn - 1 4. Little Guido – 1 5. Marcus Cor Von – 1 6. Matt Striker – 1 7. Sabu - 1 8. Stevie Richards - 1[/QUOTE]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Sunday April Week 4[/b][/center] *Smackdown scored a 1.64 on Sky Sports and a 31.33 on CW. That means it was seen by roughly 1,649,700 viewers. It was again the #1 show on Friday Nights. *Smackdown hosted Dark Matches with the Havana Bulldogs (ie, the Havana Pitbulls Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero) defeating the team of Vito and the Boogeyman. Also, Teddy Hart lost to an unannounced man in a mask. *WWE came to terms to bring up Harry Smith and TJ Wilson to the main roster in some form or another. *House Shows made $26860 this week. *The Final Card for tonight's Backlash has been announced. [quote]WWE Title John Cena (c) vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge vs Randy Orton Intercontinental Title Carlito (c) vs Kenny Dykstra World Tag Team Title World's Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme Women's Title Melina (c) vs Mickie James vs Victoria Mick Foley vs Johnny Nitro The Great Khali vs Umaga #1 Contenders Highlanders vs Redneck Wrecking Crew vs Eugene and Hacksaw Jim Duggan[/quote]

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]WWE Smackdown! Friday April, Week 4 Reviewed Semi-Live! By Darrel Jones[/B] Commentators: Michael Cole & John Bradshaw Layfield Hey, hey guys I’m the new Smackdown re-capper joining my fellow anono-bloggers Andrew Vice and King Extreme. I had a busy week this week however and couldn’t do a full SD! Review so alas I will be just re-capping, quickly, the matches! I will be back to a full review next week! [B]Match 1: Donovan Morgan vs. The Miz[/B] A quick encounter featuring the newbie Morgan against the supreme jackass that is The Miz. Morgan impressed me during the course of this match up whilst the Miz was just…the Miz. Morgan won following a Hurricanrana. [B]Winner: Donovan Morgan - * ¼[/B] [B]Match 2: Gregory Helms & ??? vs. Matt Hardy & ??? Matt Hardy’s Partner – Jeff Hardy Helms’ Partner – MVP[/B] Match started off with some nice back and forth action from both teams whilst trying to get the upper hand. Matt and MVP are tagged in and MVP hits a sweet looking German Suplex, he goes for a cross body block but Hardy pulls down the rope and MVP crashes and burns. Helms quickly attends to his partner on the outside. MVP is back on the apron and Hardy goes for a suplex, but Helms pulls Hardy’s leg out from under him and holds the legs as MVP gets the pin fall. [B]Winners: Gregory Helms & MVP - ** ½[/B] [B]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match 3: Kane vs. Johnny Nitro (W/Melina)[/B] Nitro tries to use his speed advantage in the early goings to try and put Kane away early. He manages to get Kane down to one knee and goes for the same move again only to be dumped over the top rope by the Big Red Machine. Nitro goes and gets a chair from ringside and is about to hit Kane with it when Mick Foley comes down to the ring with a barbed wire baseball bat! Nitro quickly bails and gets counted out. [B]Winner: Kane (Count Out) ½ *[/B] [B]Match 4: London & Kendrick vs. The Blue Bloods (William Regal & Dave Taylor)[/B] Great match here from these four men as Deuce and Domino watch from the entrance ramp. The Blue Bloods used heelish tactics to get the advantage until Kendrick got the hot tag, but the referee didn’t see it and made London get back out of the ring. Finally however Kendrick gets the tag to London and he comes in a house on fire. The referee gets knocked out following a rouge Regal clothesline and Taylor gets the title belt and clocks London in the skull with it. Kendrick in and he gets the very same treatment. Regal covers, Taylor recovers the referee and he counts the 1-2-3. [B]Winners: The Blue Bloods - ** ½[/B] [B]Match 5: Finlay vs. Mr. Kennedy…Kennedy![/B] Kennedy tried the old begging off trick from the get go, but seeing as how Finlay is a heel too it had no effect. Finlay basically for the first 2-3 minutes beat the ever loving **** out of Kennedy. The two lock up and Kennedy kicks Finlay in the stomach and goes to the head lock. Finlay returns the favour and Kennedy hits a sick stiff left shot and then took Finlay down. The next few minutes would belong to Kennedy as they took a quick commercial. Back, and Kennedy is still in firm control of the match up. Hornswoggle into the ring and let’s just say he distracts Kennedy for a minute. Kennedy lays Hornswoggle out with a right hand. Kennedy turns…clothesline! Kennedy is out. Finlay laid into Kennedy with a series of punches and then up top, but Kennedy caught him and hit the green bay plunge for the win. [B]Winner: Mr. Kennedy - *** ¾ Best Match Of The Night: Finlay vs. Mr. Kennedy Worst Match Of The Night: Kane vs. Johnny Nitro[/B] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current SD! MVP Listings:[/B] 1. Chris Benoit – 3 2. Finlay - 2 3. Mr. Kennedy - 2 4. MVP – 1 [B]Current SD! Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. Chavo Guerrero – 1 2. Johnny Nitro - 1 3. Kane - 1 4. King Booker – 1 5. MVP – 1 6. Randy Orton - 1 7. Shannon Moore – 1 8. The Miz - 1[/QUOTE]

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [quote] [b][size=6]PPV Roundtable - WWE Backlash - April Week 4[/size][/b] Hello ladies, gentelman and just plain guys from Montana and welcome to the PPV Roundtable for WWE presents Backlash 2007. There are 7 scheduled matches for the PPV tonight, and here we give out thoughts and opinions on the matches and how we think they're gonna turn out. Who's on the roundtable this month? Our regular columnists: Andrew Vice - RAW Recapper and Former SD! Recapper King Extreme - ECW Recapper And new joining us: Darrell Jones - SD! Recapper So without further ado...the matches: [b]#1 Contendership Highlanders vs. Redneck Wrecking Crew vs. Eugene & Hacksaw Jim Duggan[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] Quite obviously the weakest of the matches on the card on Sunday. This match was obviously thrown on here just to remind everyone that they do in fact have something resembling a tag division. And what a crappy division it is. However, Highlanders and to an extent Redneck Wrecking Crew work well together as a team, whereas Eugene and Duggan don't deserve to be on the PPV. I'll give it to the Wrecking Crew with the pinfall being over Duggan. [b]Redneck Wrecking Crew[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] Rednecks FTW [b]Redneck Wrecking Crew[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with both of my colleagues and say the Highlanders are going to win. Sure RWC may be the slightly better team but the WGTT need a face team to wrestle and it's damn sure not gonna be Eugene and Duggan. [b]Highlanders[/b] [b]The Great Kahli vs. Umaga[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] I may have spoken to soon. This is one of the tough matches to call for me. WWE want to keep both guys strong to keep them looking like monsters, but there better interest would lie with Umaga who is better in the ring than Khali. Then again, since losing to Cena in January Umaga has lost a lot of steam so I think they'll give it to Khali in the end. [b]Great Khali[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] Will it be Andre The Giant, or Big John Studd? Wrestlemania would indicate Andre. [b]Great Khali[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] I can't disagree with those guys as Umaga is losing a lot of steam lately, but is still over. On the flipside Khali has never been over but is filled with momentum. [b]Great Kahli[/b] [b]Mick Foley vs. Johnny Nitro[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] Foley Is God. [b]Mick Foley[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] My jobber sense is tingling. [b]Johnny Nitro[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] Generic one lined sentence. [b]Johnny Nitro[/b] [b]WWE Womens Title Melina © vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] This match is shaping up to be good, not due to the storyline but due to the workers. What we have here is the three best womens workers on the roster facing off for the Womens gold. Seems like a good plan to me. Melina hasn't been all that great as champion and Mickie's charcter is one-dimensional. However crazy Victoria rules so I'll go with her. [b]Victoria[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] I'll go with the Brooklyn Brawler. [b]Brooklyn Brawler[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] It seems to me that everyone is against Melina as Womens Champion, I however am one of the few people that disagree. I predict Nitro interference to make it 2 for 2 for MN... [b]Melina[/b] [b]World Tag Team Titles World's Greatest Tag Teams © vs. Cryme Tyme[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] I don't think Cryme Tyme are ready for the Tag Gold yet, but some more matches with the WGTT will see them improve. I would look for WGTT to pick up the win here only for Cryme Tyme to win at a later date. [b]WGTT[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] The fourth toliet break match, where's the hardcore you *******s. [b]World's Greatest Cryme Tyme[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] Hmm, this is the toughest match to call in my honest opinion. WGTT are a fantastic tag team, but I think WWE may pull the trigger and go with a Cryme Tyme title run. However I picked Highlanders for the first match so WGTT must win here. [b]WGTT[/b] [b]Intercontinental Title Carlito © vs. Kenny Dykstra[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] This will probably be one of three contenders for MOTN (Foley/Nitro and the Fatal Four Way being the others). Carlito is the best thing before Kennedy and Kenny...Kenny can do a leg drop from the top rope. I see Ric Flair interfering in someway and probably costing Carlito the title.. [b]Kenny[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] In the words of a Corporation X members user name: Now That's Cool [b]Carlito...?[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] I think Carlito will and should walk out of this one IC champ. Kenny is too generic and useless to win the gold at least at the moment. [b]Carlito[/b] [b]WWE Title John Cena © vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton[/b] [i]Andrew Vice:[/i] The toughest match to call no doubt. They all have a strong case for winning. Say what you will about Cena but the man has been putting in some class performances of late against Orton of all people. Michaels...well he's Shawn Michaels when has he ever not put on a good PPV match. Edge as always is gold on the mic and great in the ring. It's tough to call. However, Shawn Micahels is my second favourite wrestler so I'll go with him. [b]Shawn Michaels[/b] [i]King Extreme:[/i] I flipped a coin, it landed heads so that Michaels or Edge, Edge's name is quicker to type. [b]Edge[/b] [i]Darrell Jones:[/i] I wonder what will happen. My guess is Cena overcoming the odds...again. [b]John Cena[/b] So there you have it boys and girls, overall thoughts on the ppv. [b]Andrew Vice[/b] Overall it's a hit and miss show, I can't see either of the first two matches being good at all. However from there, on paper, the show picks up steam with Foley/Nitro, the Womens Match, Carlito/Dykstra and the main event. Is it worth the 34 odd dollars we'll have to give away? I would say it just about is, if only for the main event and Foley. [b]King Extreme[/b] Play SVSR 2006 instead [b]Darell Jones[/b] It just, just, is worth the money but a lot of these matches will be below average. Have your say[URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22521&page=5"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22521&page=5[/URL][/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/backlash_promo_header.jpg[/IMG] [b]Sunday April Week 4[/b][/center] The show begins with a video hyping the matches tonight and the main players. ----------- As the pyro dies down the music of Mr. McMahon begins to play and he makes his way down to the ring to open the show. Mr. McMahon- “Welcome to Backlash! I am a man of my word and so I decided to come out here and start this show on a high note. That is, keeping my promise that I made on Monday Night RAW last Monday night. We took a survey over the last two several weeks and we found out your favorite WWE Superstar. And these were the results.” He motioned to the Titantron, which showed Shawn Michaels as number one, followed by the Undertaker and John Cena. McMahon- “On a personal note, I do have to say that I’m really…really…going to enjoy this. Alright, without further ado…..” The sound of glass breaking plays and the crowd comes to their feet as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way to the ring. He gets in and goes to each corner, raising his arms to the crowd before getting in the middle of the ring and snatching the mic from McMahon. Austin- “Vince, Vince, Vince. (WHAT?!) Every time we’re in a ring together (WHAT?!) I can’t help but think (WHAT?!) of all the times in years past (WHAT?!) that I’ve stomped a mud hole in your ass and walked it dry! You come out here talking about how you’re calling someone out (WHAT?!) and how one of you ain’t walking out of the ring because you’re mad that you’re bald (WHAT?!), a chrome dome (WHAT?!), Mr. Clean (WHAT?!). Well Vince sometimes they say that you get what you deserve and I think I speak on behalf of all these people when I say you definitely deserve this. Austin delivers a kick to the stomach and drops McMahon with a Stone Cold Stunner to the crowd’s delight. Austin rolls out of the ring and leaves up the ramp, leaving McMahon in the ring. The crowd looks confused until Austin comes back riding an ATV down the ramp. Behind the ATV is a medical stretcher sled. He stops the machine and gets back in the ring and picks up the mic, beginning to help McMahon stand up. Austin- “Well Vince you promised someone wasn’t walking out of this ring and I’d hate to be the reason you’re not a man of your word.” Another stunner gives the crowd something to cheer for. Austin rolls McMahon out of the ring then puts him on the stretcher sled, strapping him in. He then gets on the ATV, throws up some middle fingers and rides back up the ramp with McMahon in tow. The cameras follow Austin racing through the back hallways, with McMahon who is now awake, screaming for someone to help him. Austin rides into the parking garage and then up the driveway ramp. The camera watches McMahon being dragged out of the building and off into the distance. Jim Ross- “What a way to begin the show! Welcome to Backlash. I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry the King Lawler and as you just saw, the WWE Chairman is currently headed to parts unknown thanks to the Rattlesnake. Tonight’s show will be capped off with a huge main event. Four men, all four are former World Champions in a match to determine who walks out as the WWE Champion.” Jerry Lawler- “That’s not the only title we have on the line JR. The Intercontinental, World Tag Team, and Women’s Title are all on the line as well.” Jim Ross- “Indeed they are King. On top of that we have a battle of the giants, Umaga and Khali in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Jerry Lawler- “And if that isn’t going to be violent enough we have Johnny Nitro taking on Mick Foley.” Jim Ross- “Now that’s not any kind of hardcore match.” Jerry Lawler- “With Mick Foley nothing is ever not hardcore.” Jim Ross- “That’s true King. We start off tonight with the match for the Intercontinental Title. Carlito defending against Kenny Dykstra. Let’s take a look at what lead up to this match up. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to Carlito versus Kenny Dykstra for the Intercontinental Championship. ----------- [b]Intercontinental Championship Carlito (w/Ric Flair) © vs Kenny Dykstra[/b] Flair and Dykstra jaw at each other before the match but once the bell rings his focus is on Carlito. Dykstra controls the early part of the match with some dropkicks, and wear down moves. Ric Flair leans in to encourage Carlito and Dykstra takes a slap at him which misses but causes Flair to get onto the apron and distract the referee, allowing Dykstra to choke Carlito on the bottom rope. While he’s down, Dykstra jumps up onto the second rope and comes off, sitting on Carltito’s back, driving his throat down into the rope again. Dykstra measures Carlito and runs at him when he’s up but Carlito backdrops Dykstra at the last second, over the top rope to the floor below with some incredible air. Dykstra eventually gets up but Carlito has the referee’s ear. Flair comes around and chops him back down three times in a row before Dykstra kicks Flair in the stomach and throws him into the post. Rolling back into the ring, Dykstra is at a disadvantage and Carlito goes right for him, focusing on his back. Carlito lands a dropkick in the face and goes for the pin but gets a two count. Dykstra is picked up but pulls Carlito into a small package 1,2, kick out! Carlito and Dykstra both get up at the same time and show a moment of respect to the other. They circle each other and lock up again. Carlito knocks down Dykstra with a back elbow and hops up to the top but he stumbles for a moment and Dykstra gets up and shoves him off. Carlito flies to the outside and lands hard against the barrier. As Flair is checking on Carlito, Candice Michelle comes running down to check on him as well. Here comes Torrie Wilson. She grabs Candice by the hair and pulls her off Carlito and the catifight is on! Flair goes to separate them as does the referee. Dykstra climbs up to the top to fly off on Carlito who’s just starting to stand up. Flair gets on the apron and punches Dykstra who falls and straddles the turnbuckles. Carlito gets back in the ring, climbs up behind Dykstra and falls back, bringing Dykstra down into a Back Cracker. He makes the cover, and the referee slides back in to make the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still Intercontinental Champion: Carlito[/b] After the match Torrie and Candice were finally separated and Torrie got into the ring to celebrate with Carlito much to Candice’s chagrin. ----------- A replay is shown recapping how Carlito defeated Kenny Dykstra with an assist from Ric Flair. ----------- Backstage, Randy Orton is in his locker room, just staring intently into a mirror, looking intense. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to Umaga versus the Great Khali in a Falls Count Anywhere match. ----------- [b]Falls Count Anywhere Umaga (w/Armando Estrada) vs The Great Khali[/b] Khali begins to come down the ramp when Umaga attacks him from behind. The referee rings the bell and we’re under way. The two behemoths trade shots down the ramp. Umaga grabs Khali by the hair and goes to slam his face into the ring steps but Khali blocks it and elbows him in the stomach. Next it’s Umaga’s face that goes into the steps. To give him man a chance, Estrada levels a forearm into the small of Khali’s back. Khali turns around and hoists up Estrada with one arm. Instantly Estrada is begging for his life. Umaga comes from behind with a chop block to the right knee, causing Khali to fall. Umaga pounded down on Khali with heavy lefts and rights. Estrada threw the timekeeper out of his chair and picked it up. He ordered Umaga to hold Khali up. Estrada measured him and swung the chair but Khali kicked the chair back into his face, and broke away from Umaga’s grasp. Turning around, the two traded right hands before Khali grabbed Umaga by the hair and dropped him to a knee with a headbutt. Khali stepped onto Umaga and walked over him with a roar. Picking up the Samoan Bulldozer, Khali delivered a heavy chop to the chest, moving him up the ramp. Estrada meanwhile reached into his suit and pulled out a bag of white powder. He hurries up after them on the stage. Estrada pours the powder into his hand, intent on throwing it in Khali’s face. Umaga kicks Khali below the belt and jabs him down with the Samoan Spike. Khali, flails his arms and spins, knocking the powder into Umaga’s face. Umaga, blinded, stumbles, and grabs onto the first person he finds…Estrada and drops him with a Spike. Khali gets back to his feet and grabs Umaga and hoists him with two hands. Walking to the edge, Khali chokeslams Umaga off the stage. Climbing down, Khali plants a foot on Umaga for the 1,2,3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: The Great Khali[/b] ----------- A replay shows how Khali defeated Umaga by delivering a double handed chokeslam off the stage. ----------- The camera finds Shawn Michaels all alone in his locker room, with his head bowed in prayer, as he prepares for his match tonight. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to the World’s Greatest Tag Team versus Cryme Tyme for the World Tag Team Championship ----------- [b]World Tag Team Championship The World’s Greatest Tag Team© vs Cryme Tyme[/b] Cryme Tyme comes into this one with a chip on their shoulder following the attack that was laid down on them by the Champs and they showed it from the beginning. Off the bat, Shad sends Haas to the outside and both concentrate on Benjamin. JTG shows off some technical skill by hitting a snap suplex, quickly followed by a legdrop by Shad. The challengers tag in and out for the next several minutes getting several near falls from Benjamin. Benjamin finally makes a blind tag to Haas who takes down JTG. Haas works over JTG getting a two count following a Fisherman’s Suplex. JTG fights back and makes the tag to Shad. Benjamin comes in and all four men brawl in opposite corners. Benjamin and Haas whip Cryme Tyme towards each other but they hook arms and swing themselves back at the Champs, flooring both with clotheslines. Benjamin uses some momentum as Shad goes to pick him up and sends him through the ropes. Haas, seeing this, holds onto JTG around the waist. Benjamin comes off the ropes and hits JTG with a hook clothesline. Haas rolls up JTG but has his feet on the ropes, unseen. The referee makes the count, 1,2,3. [b]Winners by Pinfall and still World Tag Team Champions: The World’s Greatest Tag Team[/b] ----------- A replay is shown recapping how the World’s Greatest Tag Team found a way to defend their World Tag Team Championship successfully. ----------- Jonathan Coachman is in Mr. McMahon’s office, speaking with an aide. Coachman- “Well since we don’t know if Mr. McMahon is coming back tonight I’m in charge here. So go get me some coffee while I enjoy the show There is nothing like a WWE live event. It’s like the action is right in your lap….” Suddenly, Umaga and Khali crash through the wall. They brawl around the office, destroying everything, before crashing through another wall as they continue to fight. The aide comes back with a cup of coffee for Coachman who looks less than pleased. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to the Highlanders versus the Redneck Wrecking Crew versus Eugene and Hacksaw Jim Duggan to decide the Number One Contenders for the World Tag Team Championship ----------- [b]Number One Contenders Triple Threat The Highlanders vs The Redneck Wrecking Crew vs Eugene and Hacksaw Jim Duggan[/b] Duggan and Murdoch begin the match and they brawl around the opening minutes with Duggan getting largely the upper hand. He tags in Robbie and Robbie keeps up the pressure on Murdoch until he charges blindly into an empty corner. The Rednecks take advantage and trap him in their corner for the next several minutes getting a close two count. Cade continues to distract the referee until both other teams can’t take it anymore and a six-team brawl breaks out with the referee being knocked out when a Cade lariat clothesline goes astray. The Highlanders deliver a double stomach breaker to Murdoch as Cade is taken down with a Rock Bottom from Eugene and then Duggan knocks down the Highlanders with a big double clothesline. With most everyone down on the mat including the referee, Eugene picks up Cade and throws him out of the ring. Duggan tells Eugene to throw Murdoch into the ropes while he’s in his three point stance. Duggan lowers his head and Eugene does as instructed but Murdoch reverses it. Duggan, not looking, bolts up and sees too late that it’s his partner in his way. Murdoch tosses out Duggan and is ready to go for the pin when Robbie intercepts him with a clothesline that takes both of them over the top. Rory crawls over and covers Eugene. The referee comes to and makes the slow count. 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall and new Number One Contenders: The Highlanders [/b] ----------- A replay plays, showing how the Highlanders became the Number One Contenders after pinning Hacksaw Jim Duggan. ----------- The camera finds Edge in his locker room, getting himself ready by warming up. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to Melina versus Mickie James vs Victoria for the Women’s Championship ----------- [b]Woman’s Championship Melina © vs Mickie James vs Victoria[/b] Melina is the target of both women and they seem to have some fun seeing who can hit her harder. Snap suplex by James. Body slam by Victoria. Dropkick by James. Neck breaker by Victoria Following her move, Victoria goes for a quick pin but James breaks it up. The two argue, allowing Melina to roll to the outside. Both of them follow her. James picks up Melina and whips her into the barrier but Melina manages to reverse it and James hits hard. It actually looks like she stumbled for a second and hit the barrier with her neck instead of her back. Victoria is on Melina’s heels but Melina gouges her eye and rams her head into the post. Sensing the advantage, Melina stomps Victoria a few times, before dragging her back into the ring by the hair. Melina goes for a DDT but Victoria raises up into a Northern Lights Suplex which gets a two count. Victoria keeps the advantage, throwing Melina into the corner hard. As Victoria pummels Melina in the corner, James is about to get back in the ring when from the crowd comes Beth Phoenix. She grabs James by the hair and when James sees her she looks shocked. Phoenix slams her head into the apron, then, picks her up and powerbombs her on the floor. Victoria notices and walks towards that side of the ring. Melina takes advantage and rolls up Victoria for a pin, pulling her tights, for the 1,2,3. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still Woman’s Champion: Melina[/b] Following the match Melina celebrates her win as Beth Phoenix just nods her head as she stares down at Mickie James. ----------- A replay shows how Beth Phoenix took out Mickie James and allowed Melina to retain her Women’s Championship. ----------- Backstage, Jonathan Coachman is on the phone. Coachman- “Hello? Oh hey…yea the show is going good. Well…yea of course aside from that. No..I didn’t know about Austin….what? You’re going to be on RAW tomorrow night? Well sure, okay. We’d be glad to have you. See you then Steph….uh…yea...I mean…Ms. McMahon.” He hangs up, looking slightly nervous. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to Johnny Nitro versus Mick Foley. ----------- [b]Johnny Nitro (w/Melina) vs Mick Foley[/b] Nitro is first and arrives with his usual red carpet entrance, Melina on his arm. Foley is next and when he walks down the ramp, he drags a barbed wire covered baseball bat behind him. Nitro complains to the referee that it’s illegal and the referee goes out to intercept Foley and take the bat away. As Foley argues with the official, Nitro attacks, knocking the bat away and pummeling Foley on the ground. The referee orders both men to get in the ring and start the match but they’re not listening Foley hits a low blow on Nitro but since the match hasn’t begun yet its technically not illegal. Getting back to his feet, his prior would near his eye opened up already, Foley launches into a vicious attack on Nitro, gouging and ripping at his face while in a rear chin lock. Melina gives out a bloodcurdling scream but keeps her distance from the manic Foley. Foley begins to pick up Nitro but Nitro rolls back using momentum and slings Foley into the steel ring steps. Melina runs over with a chair, giving it to Nitro. Nitro swings when Foley gets up but Foley ducks and Nitro hits the ring post. A quick kick to the gut lands Nitro on the floor via a DDT. As the referee continues to more or less beg them to take it into the ring, Melina creeps back up by the ramp and picks up the barbed wire bat. Foley picks up Nitro and rolls him into the ring. Before Foley can enter however, Melina runs up and swings the bat into his back. She releases it and it hangs from his flannel shirt, while his face is etched in pain. Nitro, who was just starting to clear the cobwebs, hits him with a baseball slide, knocking Foley onto his back and onto the bat. Nitro moves back to the outside, and finds Foley on his stomach. He removes the bat from Foley’s back and throws him into the ring. Foley is slumped in the corner and Nitro stomps him repeatedly as the referee officially rings the bell. When the referee moves Nitro away, Melina moves in for the kill, clawing at Foley’s face for a few seconds. Nitro picks up Foley and slams him on the injured back before climbing up to the top. He takes a few seconds, putting Foley ‘in focus’ with his hands as he measures him. Foley begins to get up and gives the referee a light shove towards the ropes which crotches Nitro on the top. The referee warns Foley for it as Foley climbs up to the top rope, and gives the bang-bang sign to the crowd. Hooking it in, Foley comes off the top with Nitro into a Double Arm DDT. Both men look spent as Melina looks frantic. Foley begins to get up, smiling evily as Nitro can barely move. Melina picks up the bat again and slips into the ring. She raises the bat to strike Foley but he turns suddenly and puts on the Mandible claw. She drops the bat in shock. This lasts for a few moments before Nitro gets up and charges but Foley releases the claw on Melina and applies it to Nitro instead. Nitro flails around but Foley drives him down to the middle of the ring and soon, Nitro taps out. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Mick Foley[/b] ----------- The replay is shown recapping how Mick Foley defeated Johnny Nitro despite Melina’s attempts to help her man. ----------- A video is shown to hype the King of the Ring, which will occur next month on Sunday, in week four. ----------- The camera finds WWE Champion John Cena, looking solemn, walking down the hallway on the way to the ring. ----------- A video is shown to hype what lead up to John Cena versus Shawn Michaels versus Edge versus Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. ----------- [b] WWE Championship John Cena © vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge vs Randy Orton[/b] As the match begins Orton and Edge go at each other in one corner and Michaels and Cena go at it in the other. Cena and Orton seem to have the upper hand until Edge and Michaels reverse almost in unison and begin with some right hands flying at their opponents. Michaels whips Cena and Edge whips Orton towards each other. Cena and Orton knock each other down with simultaneous clotheslines. Edge and Michaels then begin brawling in a corner with Edge using underhanded means to keep an advantage. Cena and Orton get up and begin trading lefts and rights on their knees. Finally Orton gouges his eyes and gets up to his feet but Cena buries a right hand in Orton’s stomach. Cena slams Orton’s head into the turnbuckles ten times with the crowd counting along. He leaves him there and moves to Edge who is battering Shawn Michaels. Cena pulls Edge away by the hair, turns him around and gives him a right to the jaw. An Irish Whip sends Edge to the far side but Cena ducks his head too early and Edge plants him with an Impact DDT. He goes for the cover. 1, 2, Orton is there to make the save! Orton moves on to intercept Michaels who is getting up. Edge rolls to the outside and pulls a table from under the ring. He sets it up on the outside and rolls back in. Orton whips Michaels to the corner but before Michaels can reach the corner, Edge flies in and spears him. Orton and Edge look at each other warily before picking up on the attacks on the other opponents again. Edge picks up a still groggy Cena he puts him up on the turnbuckles and climbs up but before Edge can do anything Cena comes alive and lands a punch in his stomach followed by one to the head. Meanwhile Orton has Michaels down on the mat, choking him. As Edge and Cena trade right hands on the top turnbuckle, Edge tries to hook in a DDT but Cena blocks it and delivers an FU to Edge, down through the table, which had been set up at ringside. When Cena has a chance to take a breath he sees Orton run up to the corner and deliver an RKO from the second rope. Cena rolls out of the ring and falls to the floor below. A ****y Orton moves to the fallen Michaels and picks him up, driving a knee to his stomach and whipping him across the ring. Orton goes for a clothesline but Michaels ducks it and comes back on the rebound with a flying forearm. Both men are down for a moment until Michaels kicks up to his feet, re-energized. He moves to the corner and begins tuning up the band. As soon as stands, Michaels comes off with the Sweet Chin Music and falls atop Orton. Cena, who had been struggling to get up, barely makes it to the apron before he sees the referee count three and watches his WWE Championship go to Shawn Michaels. [b]Winner by Pinfall and new WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels[/b] ----------- A replay is shown, from several angles, showing how Randy Orton was the victim of Sweet Chin Music. ----------- Back in the ring, Shawn Michaels is on his knees, staring at the WWE Championship belt, which is draped in his hands. Cena stands on the outside, along with Edge who’s holding his neck, both looking on in shock as Shawn Michaels hoists the belt. ----------- A video is shown recapping the entire show as the program goes off the air.

[IMG]http://www.wwealt.com/television/raw/images/raw_header.jpg[/IMG] [B]Preview:[/B] The Backlash Continues Last night at Backlash, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Randy Orton and Edge competed in one of the most fantastic fatal fourway match ups in World Wrestling Entertainment history. When the dust settled one man stood alone as the WWE Champion, HBK Shawn Michaels. Tonight on Raw, the new champ, will be on hand to address the WWE fans. What does he have to say? How will Cena and Edge respond? Mr. McMahon's life has been a living hell ever since Wrestlemania. Nothing has gone the boss's way and last night at Backlash, Stone Cold Steve Austin, may have driven him over the edge. He interrupted Mr. McMahon's opening remarks and gave the boss 2 stunners before putting him on a stretcher attached to a four wheeler and driving McMahon out of Atlanta. Following this, Jonathan Coachman, received a call from Stephanie McMahon who told him she will be on Raw tonight. What is the status of Mr. McMahon? Will Stephanie give us an update? Last night at Backlash, Umaga and The Great Khali, had a brutal and vicious Falls Count Anywhere match that saw Umaga crash off the stage thanks to a double handed choke slam by the punjab monster. The night wouldn't end for the pair as they later on were seen crashing through Jonathan Coahman's office wall. Have WWE officials finally seperated them? Will they continue their havoc tonight? Finally, last night at Backlash, Carlito successfully defended his Intercontinental Championship against Kenny Dykstra with some help from Ric Flair. Tonight on Raw Ric Flair will go one on one with Dykstra himself. All that and more tonight, live on USA!

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 1[/b][/center] [b][size=3]Backlash Report:[/size][/b] -Backlash had 15,000 in attendance for a gate of $375,000. -The show did a 6.67 Buyrate (333,500 buys). In comparison, TNA's Lockdown did a 2.84 (142,000 buys) -The match of the night was the main event but word has it that backstage the show was viewed very positively across the board. [b][size=3]Finances Report:[/size][/b] WWE made $3,034,667 last month. While they were hoping to make anywhere between 5-6 million from their PPV, it was closer to 4 million. No word on TNA finances. [b][size=3]News and Notes:[/size][/b] -Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Vader, and Kamala have all announced they are officially retiring through postings on their My Space. -USA Network has been contacted about renewing RAW and sources say the WWE is looking for a 3 season deal. [b][size=4]BREAKING NEWS[/size][/b] Sources backstage at RAW say Randy Orton is not backstage tonight and in fact has been sent home for thirty days following what is being called an altercation with John Laurinatis. Details are sketchy but word has it Orton was particularly angry about being the one to be pinned last night. More on this story as it develops.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Monday May Week 1[/b][/center] A video is shown recapping last night’s Backlash Pay Per View, with highlights from each match and the confrontation between Mr. McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Austin. ----------- The show begins with Jonathan Coachman in the ring. Coachman- “Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s my pleasure to introduce to you, Miss Stephanie McMahon!” Stephanie’s music hits and she walks down to the ring looking very professional but focused. Coachman- “Miss McMahon, welcome to..” Stephanie- “Stop. Stop right there. My name is Stephanie *McMahon*. You can’t welcome me to my own show. Now I’m here for two reasons. First to give everyone an update on my father. (The crowd boos). My father is resting comfortably in a secure and relaxing facility. Last night he was dragged out of this ring, out of the arena, and down the street by Stone Cold Steve Austin (crowd cheers) and we found him two counties away. After the last month my Father has had, he needs some…time away. Never fear, he’ll be back someday. (more boos). “Now, onto point number two. And that’s you Coachman. You failed my father.” Coachman- “What?” Stephanie- “You failed him. You’re his assistant. You should have made sure he didn’t lose that bet to Donald Trump. You should have made sure all the things he set up after Wrestlemania ended the way he wanted. You should have made sure that Stone Cold Steve Austin wasn’t anywhere near that arena last night. Well you know what they say about three strikes. In the words of my father…Coach….YOU’RE FIRED!” The crowd cheers wildly. “Get out of my ring…go!” Coachman looks heartbroken and leaves the ring. “Some of you may know that I became a mother a few months ago and I don’t have the time to devote to running this brand full time so I think it’s time we had a new General Manager. In looking at the possible candidates and what they bring to the table the choice was clear. Ladies and Gentlemen, the new General Manager of RAW….Eric Bischoff! [I]I’M BACK…..[/I] Bischoff makes his way back to the ring, but his appearance is almost a page out of the mid 90s. Black leather jacket, hair dyed black again and not quite as long as it was back then but close. He gets in the ring and shakes Stephanie’s hand, then holds it up as they both smile as the show goes to break. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]Women’s Championship Melina© vs Mickie James[/b] Mickie is sporting what appears to be a slightly injured neck and Melina takes advantage from the start going after it. Mickie fights back, kicking Melina in the stomach and knocking her down with a back elbow. Melina is picked up and slammed down as Mickie goes to the second rope, waits for Melina to stand, then comes off with a double axe handle. Melina looks to be out of it, and Mickie gets in position for a Chick Kick when Beth Phoenix comes walking down the ramp. Mickie turns her attention to Beth allowing Melina to get up and hit a reverse DDT for a three count. Melina collected her title and got out of the ring as Phoenix took a mic from ringside and got into the ring. She stood over Mickie, looking down at her. Beth Phoenix- “I’ve tried calling, I’ve tried emails and texts. But you never seem to have time to give a simple answer. Well Mickie, I’m back and I’m here for one thing. You know what it is. You have one week to give me what I want or I’m going to come out here and give these people all the details of your life. One. Week.” She drops the mic on Mickie’s chest and walks off. [b]Winner by Pinfall and still Women’s Champion: Melina[/b] ----------- A replay is shown of Mickie being attacked by Beth Phoenix for the second time in two nights and what Phoenix had to say following the attack. ----------- Backstage the camera finds the Highlanders and Cryme Tyme rolling dice in the hallway. Robbie throws them and again comes up a loser. JTG- “Yo, yo, yo….tell you boys what…since you don’t got no more money we’ll go all or nothing, okay?” The Highlanders quickly nod. JTG- “You roll one more time. If you get anything but Snakeeyes, you get all your money back.” Shad- “But…if you do roll Snakeeyes, we get your number one contenders spot.” The Highlanders talk it over in mumbles and agree. Rory picks up the dice and throws them….and hits Snakeeyes. JTG- “Well you guys were close. Thanks for the spot fellas.” Cryme Tyme walk off, taking their dice with them, which upon closer inspection only have one dot on all sides. As the Highlanders try and figure out what happened Ron Simmons passes into sight. He looks at them and shakes his head. “DAMN!” ----------- The camera finds Carlito and Ric Flair. On each of Flair’s arms is Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson for who the time being are playing nice. Flair- “My man, tonight you take your first step into the King of the Ring tournment and who knows. Maybe we’ll meet up down the road.” Carlito- “Listen Ric..about last night. Thank you for having my back.” The two shake hands. Flair- “Anytime brother, you know you got the WOOOO Nature Boy by your side and the two sexiest women in Sports Entertainment. Stylin’ and Profilin’.” Carlito- “I’m just glad to see we’re all getting along.” Flair- “Go get’em.” Carlito leaves to well wishes but after he turns his back the women give each other death glares unbeknownst to Flair. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]King of the Ring Qualifier Carlito vs Matt Hardy[/b] As the bell rings, the two briefly shake hands as a show of respect and then the match is on. Hardy backs Carlito into the corner and gives him an overhand chop to the chest but Carlito has learned from the best and he reverses positions and chops Hardy to the delight of the crowd which chant WOOOOO. Another chop has Hardy’s chest beet red. Carlito whips him into the other corner and charges, jumping up and rolling back with a Monkey Flip. Carlito slows the action down and keeps Hardy on the mat with a rear chin lock. Hardy gets back to his feet, and drives an elbow into Carlito’s stomach, coming off the ropes but Carlito delivers an elbow in the mouth, which sends Hardy to the outside. With the referee’s attention on Carlito, Gregory Helms climbs out from under the ring, and smashed Matt Hardy in the knee with a wrench before vanishing again. The referee turns to see Hardy down, clutching his knee and begins the count. Carlito doesn’t look pleased about it but ten seconds later he’s awarded the match via countout. The referee jumps out to assist Hardy as Carlito shrugs and heads back up the ramp. [b]Winner by Countout: Carlito[/b] ----------- Backstage the camera finds Armanda Estrada and Umaga walking down the hall when the Great Khali turns a corner. Both men roar at each other but Estrada gets between them. Estrada- “Amigos! Please. You are blinded by your anger. Last night at Backlash you nearly destroyed each other and for what? Because you were pitted against each other by the vile Mr. McMahon. Khali, listen to me. Umaga and the Great Khali, together, would control this show. Umaga….you and the Great Khali would be unstoppable together, eh Amigo? Give it some thought. Next week maybe we get an answer. Until then…we offer peace.” Umaga and Khali look at each other warily, neither trusting the other and Estrada orders Umaga to back up out of the picture as the camera pans way up for Khali’s expression. ----------- Back in the ring, Chris Masters is there with a chair and a referee. Masters- “Now its time once again for someone to failed a recognized Masterlock challenge. So who’s it gonna be? How about since no one backstage can do it, one you people try? How about…you…in the blue shirt.” Security assists a man in a blue shirt into the ring. Masters- “What’s your name?” Man- “Colt.” Masters- “Well Colt, this is how it works. You sit down, I apply my Masterlock and then you give up. No…seriously, good luck.” Colt turns around to sit down when Masters forearms him in the back of the head and puts on the Masterlock. The referee rings the bell and it’s underway. The fan tries his best to overcome the hold, even coming as close as ramming Masters back in the corner twice, almost escaping before Masters secured it again and the referee rang the bell. Masters drops the fan, arms in the air and celebrates. Jim Ross- “That young man showed some real guts King.” Jerry Lawler- “I think he showed the fastest way to a broken neck.” Jim Ross- “After the break the new WWE Champion, Shawn Michaels, will be here! [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] Shawn Michaels music hits and he comes down to a loud ovation and gets in the ring. Michaels- “To quote someone else….the champ is here!” (crowd roars approval). “Last night was one of the best nights of my life but it wouldn’t have been possible without the big man upstairs. With thank-you’s aside, it’s time to get down to business. Last night at Backlash I walked in among four men and walked out the WWE Champion. It’s been a long road to get back to this title but I’m going to make a promise to each and every one of you out there. I promise to… [I] YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME[/I] Edge’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, going nose to nose with Michaels. Edge- “I don’t give a damn about your promises, or your thank you’s or anything else. All I give a damn about is that title and I want it back around my waist.” Michaels- “Easy there junior. First off, try some Listerine. (Edge looks offended but turns to the side to check his breath). Second, you don’t demand jack from me. Challengers don’t demand but Champions can grant. You want me tonight, fine, let’s do it.” (Crowd erupts). [I]MY TIME IS NOW[/I] John Cena’s music plays and he comes down to the ring, completely ignoring Edge and gets in Michaels’ face. Cena- “I believe there’s a little matter between you and I involving my title that you’re holding there. I have a clause for a rematch, I want a rematch, I demand the rematch, whatever you want to call it. You, me, right here tonight. Forget Mr. stankass breath over here. DXers, Chaing Gang, right now!” The crowd is at a fever pitch when the new RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff comes out to the top of the stage. Bischoff- “Hold it, hold it, hold it. I am the General Manager around here and I make the matches. That said, tonight it’d going to be Shawn Michaels defending his WWE Title against….uh….Edge.” Edge looks enthused but Cena looks like he could kill someone. Bischoff- “Simmer down John, we all know you have a return match clause in your contract and that will be valid no matter who wins that match tonight. But your chance at the WWE Title will be another day.” Bischoff leaves the stage, and all three men watch each other very closely. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] A replay is shown following the commercials of Eric Bischoff’s announcement about tonight’s Main Event ----------- [b]Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra[/b] Flair uses his veteran skills to catch Dykstra before the bell rings and gets him in the corner, lighting him up with a series of chops to the crowd’s delight. Flair whips Dykstra to the other corner but it’s reversed and Flair goes in head over heels. When he lands on the apron, Dykstra slams into him with a forearm knocking him off onto the floor. Dykstra rolls out after him and after battering him with some punches, rolls Flair back into the ring. He goes for an elbow but Flair rolls, and this continues three more time before Flair gets up and chops Dykstra down, then twice more. Flair walks around behind Dykstra and waits, when he gets up Flair dives behind his knee. Flair works over the left knee for the next few minutes with a series of holds and stretches. With Dykstra on the mat, Flair gives a WOOOOO to the crowd and locks in the Figure Four Leglock. Dykstra screams in pain but doesn’t give up. From out of nowhere a man slips into the ring and attacks Flair. Tied up in the Figure Four Flair can’t escape the attack and the referee quickly calls for the bell. [b]Winner by Disqualification: Ric Flair[/b] ----------- As the bell continues to ring, the unknown man continues to attack Flair. Kenny finally gets out of the Figure Four and he joins in. Both of them pick up Flair, and then the man drives Flair down with a devastating looking DDT. Carlito runs down the ramp with a chair in hand and the attackers jump out. ----------- As Carlito checks on Flair in the ring who’s barely moving, Todd Grisham comes out on the stage to interview the attackers. Grisham- “Kenny Dykstra, who is this man?” Dykstra- “Shut your mouth Todd Grisham and open your ears. This man to my side comes from a long line of the best this business had to offer. His name is Anderson, CW Anderson, and he’s RAW’s newest Enforcer. Flair learned the lesson the hard way. Carlito, you’re going to learn it too because I’m…we’re not done with you either.” The two walk past Grisham and into the back. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro( w/Melina) [/b] These two men with so much recent history and mutual dislike go right at each other from the opening bell. Nitro is sporting several bandages from his match the night before with Mick Foley. With Melina on the outside shouting encouragement, Nitro takes the advantage and uses it to keep Hardy’s throat on the rope, choking him with it. Hardy fights back and puts Nitro on the ground thanks to a vertical suplex. Hardy goes to the top rope and when Nitro is up, flies off with a cross body block but Nitro catches him, gets his balance, drops him on his knee in a backbreaker, then stands with Hardy and launches him with a backwards toss. Nitro gets up a little slow, and sizes up Hardy for the one man Snapshot when the sound of a car crash erupts and Nitro quickly turns to the ramp, thinking he is about to meet Foley again but no one comes out. Hardy, using the distraction, rolls up Nitro from behind in a School Boy and gets a 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Jeff Hardy[/b] Following the match, Nitro looks completely paranoid as Melina looks on frustrated. ----------- The Smackdown Rebound is shown, replaying the ambush on the Undertaker by Batista and Mark Henry ----------- A video is shown to hype the Main Event: Shawn Michaels defending his newly won WWE Title versus Edge, next! [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]WWE Championship Shawn Michaels © vs Edge[/b] From the beginning of them match Edge is the aggressor, and tries for several sneaky roll ups with combinations of feet on the ropes of holding the tights but Michaels always gets out of it. He concentrates on Michaels’ back and doesn’t relent; even pushing the referee out of the way once, but the referee shoves him back. When Edge moves in, Michaels meets him with a stinging left jab followed up with a scoop slam, which aggravates Michaels’ back. Michaels picks up Edge by the hair but Edge hits an unseen low blow and quickly hits an Impaler DDT. The referee makes the count 1, 2, kickout! Edge is looking desperate and rolls to the outside and gets a chair. The referee meets him in the ring and grabs the chair away from him. Michaels charges from the other side but Edge sidesteps and throws Michaels into the chair and the ref, both go down. With Michaels and the referee down, Edge squats in the corner ready to hit him with a Spear. From out of the crowd comes John Cena who slips in behind Edge. When Edge turns around, Cena scoops him up and plants him with an FU before bailing out of the ring. Michaels gets up and sees Edge down, looking around confused but he doesn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. He climbs to the top rope and flies off with a big elbow. The referee pulls himself over and Michaels makes the cover, 1,2,3. [b] Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels[/b] ----------- With Edge still on the mat, Shawn Michaels collects his title and engages in a staredown with John Cena who is standing on the ramp. Cena points to the belt and mouths ‘that’s mine.” As the show goes off the air, Shawn Michaels looks back at Edge, it seemingly sinking in that he’s now the hunted.

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/3872790.jpg[/IMG] [b]Tuesday May Week 1[/b][/center] [This week ECW begins with a recap video of last week’s four on four tables elimination match between the New Breed and The Originals in which the New Breed came up with the win lastly eliminating Tommy Dreamer. After this video we have the normal ECW video with the song “Alive” By P.O.D playing. We fade in to the arena where the fans are going crazy holding up their signs. We pan to the announcer’s table where Joey Styles and Tazz are sitting.] Joey Styles: Hello, ECW fans, I’m Joey Styles alongside Tazz, and welcome to ECW. Tonight the ECW Championship is on the line as two monsters face off in Bobby Lashley, the ECW Champion versus the undefeated sick beast in Snitsky. Tazz: Tonight Joey all our questions will be answered, can Lashley survive the onslaught that is Snitsky? We’ll find out, but Joey can you imagine if Snitsky wins the ECW Championship? Joey Styles: I get chills just thinking about it Tazz, but the ECW Championship is not all we have tonight we also have the start of the ECW Tag Team Championship tournament as the new acquisitions of Brent Albright and Paul Burchill, otherwise known as Submission debut. Tazz: I’m really excited about these guys, we may be looking at our first ever ECW Tag Champs of the New Era Joey, you never know. Joey Styles: That’s right Tazz you don’t well, it’s time for Submissions Debut right now. [b]FBI Reformed[/b] [The new music of Submission plays as they make their way out to the ring. They are followed by the music of Little Guido as he comes out to the ring with Trinity and stands on the ramp with a mic in hand.] Little Guido: That’s right, I’m in this little tag team tournament, and all you tag teams know you’re all shakin in your boots, but who’s the Extreme Stud’s partner? Well, let’s just say I looked long and hard to find this man again, and where I found him you don’t wanna know, but all that matters is I did, and he was badder than he ever was before when you all knew him. Let me introduce to you, the newest member of the F.B.I none other than Chuck Palumbo! [The F.B.I music plays again as Chuck Palumbo walks down the ramp to boos from the crowd. He looks around at the crowd and smiles as he shakes hands with Little Guido. Guido points to the ring.] Little Guido: You punks will have the shortest careers in wrestling history curtosy of the F.B.I! [The F.B.I run down to the ring as the referee rings the bell.] [b]First Round Match of the ECW Tag Team Championship Tournament F.B.I Vs Submission[/b] -Submission dominated through most of this match in their debut. The little offense the F.B.I did get in was from Chuck Palumbo who was pretty much the work horse of his team. He hit a bicycle kick on Brent Albright that got a nearfall. Submission knew they had to double team him, so they took him out of the equation with a double back body drop over the top rope to the outside on Palumbo that got a good reaction. Little Guido was cornered as Brent Albright lifted him up by his legs so that his head hung down as Paul Burchill ran off the ropes with a vicious knee lift. Submission finished off the match with a Double Armbar on Little Guido that got the easy Submission victory. [b]Winners: Submission[/b] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]A little run in[/b] [We cut backstage where Bobby Lashley is walking with his ECW Championship draped across his shoulder. He looks focused for his title defense tonight, but still says hey to road agents that pass by. He keeps walking when he suddenly bumps in to CM Punk. The two have a quick staredown.] CM Punk: Oh sorry about that Bobby… Bobby Lashley: Oh, no problem. CM Punk: Yeah, well good luck tonight against Snitsky. Bobby Lashley: Thanks. Well, see you later. [The two shake hands, as Bobby Lashley walks off, but CM Punk looks over his shoulder staring at Lashley as he leaves.] [b]New Breed Celebration[/b] [Backstage the New Breed is at the party room of the arena with food on a bunch of tables, and celebration balloons all over. They’re all eating food and celebrating their win against The Originals last week, when Elijah Burke begins to speak.] Elijah Burke: Haha I knew it all along that we were better than those Original has beens, and last week we proved it, and what better way to do it than in a match that benefited those talentless originals. Now Cor Von this week you keep the streak going against that loser Stevie Richards! [Marcus Cor Von shakes hands with the New Breed as he walks out of the party room going to the ring for his match.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Stevie Richards Vs Marcus Cor Von[/b] -Stevie Richards actually got some decent offense in at the beginning of this match catching Cor Von off guard with shots from Balls Mahoney’s trademark steel chair. Stevie Richards tries to take out Cor Von’s legs with chair shots to the legs. Eventually though not even Stevie and the chair was enough to defeat Marcus Cor Von as he ducked a chair shot, and it was basically all over for Stevie when Cor Von hit a spinning back suplex before whipping Stevie Richards in to the ropes and coming off the opposite side with a devastating Pounce to put Stevie Richards away. [b]Winner: Marcus Cor Von[/b] [b]Troubles between Originals[/b] [Backstage the ECW Originals are in their locker room arguing, about their loss last week to the New Breed, Sandman is sitting on the bench in the background drinking a beer while RVD and Tommy Dreamer are firing back at each other with Sabu standing behind RVD.] Rob Van Dam: What was with you Tommy? You messed everything up last week! You got in Sandman’s head and screwed with his daily routine, and it ended up costing us the match, what were you thinking!? [Tommy Dreamer fires back.] Tommy Dreamer: Sandman is better off getting a slap in the face! Rob Van Dam: Better off? He ended up passed out on his locker room floor just minutes before our match? If you call that better off, then I don’t know what isn’t better off, you know what, I don’t know what’s with you anymore Tommy, I’m done! [Rob Van Dam walks out of the locker room as Sabu just has a staredown with Dreamer before walking out himself. Tommy Dreamer turns to Sandman.] Tommy Dreamer: You know this is all your fault! The Originals are falling apart because of you Sandman, and I’m sick of you bringing us all down! [Sandman just ignores Dreamer, as Dreamer punches the wall in anger as we go to a break.] [b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b] [b]Lashley Vs Snitsky Recap Video[/b] [As we come back from a commercial a recap video is shown of the Lashley Versus Snitsky feud starting after Lashley saved Tommy Dreamer from an after match assault by Snitsky to last week where the two got in a big brawl to later on where ECW Chairman Shane McMahon announced to Lashley that the two will have a match next week with the ECW Championship on the line.] [b]ECW Championship Match Snitsky Vs Bobby Lashley©[/b] -This match started off with an intense staredown before Lashley just exploded on Snitsky that surprisingly caught the beast off guard. Bobby Lashley fired away with stiff right hands to the face that momentarily stunned Snitsky. Snitsky however was quick to fire back with a knee to the ribs to stop Lashley’s momentum. He set Lashley up in a powerbomb position, but the champion countered with a back body drop that stunned Snitsky as he rolled out of the ring for a breather as the crowd cheered on the brute strength of Lashley. Later on in the match Snitsky brought a few weapons in to play such as a steel chair, trash can, table that he set up in the corner, and a stop sign just to name a few items. The stop sign came in handy to Lashley as he used it to stun the big man with repeated stop sign shots to the head until eventually the stop sign was basically not useable it was so bent up, and trashed. Bobby Lashley took Snitsky down with an overhead belly to back suplex. Lashley quickly crawled to the cover, but Snitsky kicked out at two. Lashley then stalked Snitsky for the Dominator as he got in position. He pulled Snitsky to his feet only to get hit with a huge clothesline to take Lashley off his feet. Snitsky picked up the trash can, and waited for Lashley to get up before throwing the trashcan at Lashley, and as Lashley caught it he was hit with a big boot right to the trashcan that went right in to his face, Snitsky made the pinfall, but Lashley got a shoulder up at the last second. Snitsky picked up Lashley for a powerbomb, but Lashley shoved off Snitsky and hit a huge vicious spear out of nowhere right through the table in the corner. Lashley made the pin in all the wreckage and got the three count to end Snitsky’s undefeated streak, and retain the ECW Championship. [b]Winner: Bobby Lashley[/b] [b]Standing Ovation[/b] [After the match Bobby Lashley is celebrating when CM Punk is spotted at the top of the ramp clapping for Bobby Lashley as Lashley spots him, and the two have a stare down, but CM Punk continues clapping, and shaking his head in approval congratulating Lashley on his victory.] Joey Styles: What a match! It also looks as if CM Punk is congratulating Lashley on his victory giving him a standing ovation. Tazz: Yeah, Joey, but I think he wants a shot at Lashley’s title. Joey Styles: Who doesn’t? Lashley still has a huge target on his back, and will continue to as long as he has that ECW Championship around his waist. Tazz: You got that right, Joey and I think it’ll only be a matter of time before CM Punk lays down the challenge. Joey Styles: For now though Tazz Bobby Lashley is celebrating, he just ended Snitsky’s undefeated streak, that’s a huge accomplishment. We’re out of time though thank you for joining us, what will the fallout of Snitsky Versus Lashley be? What will CM Punk have to say join us next week to find out! [ECW goes off the air with Bobby Lashley continuing to celebrate with his ECW Championship as CM Punk continues to stare at Lashley.]

I forgot to post this, apologies: [quote][url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [b]WWE RAW Presents Backlash Sunday April, Week 4 Reviewed LIVE! By Andrew Vice[/b] Hey, hey ladies and gentleman, and here is the Backlash review! Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler We start off with an age old PPV custom….THE HYPE VIDEO. Pyro bursts from the ‘yes, we overstocked on girders’ stage as JR and Lawler welcome us to the show. All of the sudden Mr. McMahon’s music hits and the Chairman makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a microphone and says that this PPV is gonna start with a bang, with McMahon keeping to his word and calling out the winner of the WWE’s Most Popular Wrestler Survey. He motions to the titantron which shows that Shawn Michaels had come number one, followed by The Undertaker and John Cena. McMahon says that he is going to enjoy this. He begins to introduce… Breaking Glass…and Stone Cold Steve Austin is here at Backlash. He does his 4-corner pose and then snatches the microphone from McMahon’s hand. Oh, joy the crowd are chanting what it’s great when they do that. Austin says he can’t help but think of all the times he and Vince have been in the ring together and Austin has stomped a mud hole and walked it dry. Austin says Vince wants to call someone out because he’s bald well Austin says McMahon gets what he deserves and then says he deserves this….Stunner! Austin rolls out of the ring and leaves…ok so he’s coming back and on an ATV no less. The ATV has a stretcher on tied to the back of it. Austin says someone wasn’t going to walk out on there own and hits another stunner to the delight of the packed crowd. Austin puts McMahon on the stretcher and straps them down and begins driving up the ramp, through the hallways and off into the night! [i](Nice segment to keep the crowd happy and pumped up for Backlash!)[/i] [b]WWE Intercontinental Title Match 1: Carlito (W/Ric Flair) © vs. Kenny Dykstra[/b] A good opening match up from the two young up and comers. Dykstra took control in the early going only to be back dropped over the ropes to the outside. This is basically where most of the action would take place in the match as Carlito would be pushed from the top turnbuckle to the barriers as Flair would go to check on him. Candice would come to check on Carlito just for Torrie to come down and the two would engage in a cat fight which the referee would attempt to break up. Flair would then take matters into his own hands and crotch Kenny who was up on the top rope. Carlito would re-enter the ring and hit the back cracker. [b]Winner: Carlito - *** ¼[/b] [i]AV: 0 for 1 KE: 1 for 1 DJ: 1 for 1 Berrysi: 0 for 1[/i] [b]Match 2: The Great Khali vs. Umaga (W/Armando Alejandro Estrada) (Falls Count Anywhere)[/b] Well they let these two basically do the one thing that would hopefully let them have a good match brawl all around ringside. Heck, during the course of the match I don’t think they even entered the ring. Umaga ambushed Khali as he came down to the ring and the two brawled down the ramp. Umaga would have his head rammed into the steel steps but fear not for Estrada would hit Khali with a forearm… After that Khali would lift Estrada up as Estrada begged for mercy but Umaga would take Khali’s knee out. Estrada has a chair, but Khali kicks it back into his face. The two start brawling up the ramp again as Estrada gets a white powder out of his pocket unfortunately it ends up in Umaga’s eyes and he then Samoan Spike’s Estrada. Khali lifts Umaga up and double handed choke slam’s him off the ramp for 3. [b]Winner: The Great Khali - * ½[/b] [i]AV: 1 for 2 KE: 2 for 2 DJ: 2 for 2 Berrysi: 1 for 2[/i] [b]WWE World Tag Team Championships Match 3: World’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) © vs. Cryme Tyme (JTG & Shad)[/b] Cryme Tyme started this match off as a house on fire sending Haas quickly to the outside and concentrating on Benjamin. JTG impresses with a Snap Suplex and Shad hits a big leg drop. Cryme Tyme would then revert to quick tagging, lots of near falls over the next few minutes. Benjamin tags Haas in who goes to town on JTG and gets a 2 off of a Fisherman Suplex. JTG gets a tag to Shad who comes in along with Benjamin and all four begin to brawl. WGTT try to whip Cryme Tyme into each other but they are smarter than that and lock arms and swings each other into WGTT and hit clotheslines. Shad is sent to the outside and Hass locks his arms around JTG, Benjamin is atop the turnbuckles and hits a clothesline, Haas uses the momentum to roll JTG up with his feet on the ropes for the three. [b]Winners: World’s Greatest Tag Team: ** ½[/b] [i]AV: 2 for 3 KE: 2 for 3 DJ: 3 for 3 Berrysi: 2 for 3[/i] We cut backstage where The Coach is in Mr. McMahon’s office talking to…STAN! He says that seeing as how Mr. McMahon might not be coming back he is temporarily in charge, and he wants a coffee. The aide (Stan) leaves. Coach sits down in front of a monitor and says there’s nothing better than watching the action on screen…it’s almost as if it’s right in your lap. On cue, Khali and Umaga burst through the wall in the middle of a wild brawl. They wreck up the place and then smash through another wall as they leave. At this point Stand comes back with coffee. [i](Heh.)[/i] [b]Match 4: Highlanders (Robbie & Rory McAllister) vs. Redneck Wrecking Crew (Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade) vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene (Triple Threat No.1 Contendership)[/b] Duggan and Murdoch start off and Duggan quickly gets the upper hand with a series or lefts and rights. Duggan tags in Robbie for some reason and Robbie continues the beating on Murdoch until he misses a charge and then the RWC keep him in their corner and get a quick 2 count. Cade keeps distracting the referee so naturally a 6-man brawl breaks out with many a punch being thrown. Cade goes for a lariat but he manages to miss all FIVE other men and instead hits the referee. Highlanders hit a double stomach breaker to Murdoch as Cade is taken out with a Rock Bottom from The Rock, no, I mean Eugene. Duggan hits a double clothesline on The Highlanders. Cade gets thrown out of the ring, and Duggan starts directing traffic. He gets in the 3 point stance as Eugene goes to whip Murdoch to the rope, but Murdoch reverses it and Duggan ends up tackling Eugene. Duggan gets sent to the outside by Murdoch and then Robbie takes him out and Rory covers for the three. [b]Winners: The Highlanders - **[/b] [i]AV: 2 for 4 KE: 2 for 4 DJ: 4 for 4 Berrysi: 2 for 4[/i] [b]WWE Womens Title Match 5: Melina © vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria[/b] James and Victoria take it in turns in the beginning of that match to see who can do the best move to Melina. Snap Suplex, Body slam, dropkick, neck breaker. Cover but James breaks it up quickly. Victoria gets in James’ face as Melina escapes to the outside. But, alas, both of the other women follow in hot pursuit, James picks Melina up and gets whipped into the barrier for her troubles. That actually looked kinda nasty; I think James may be out of it. Victoria tries to get to Melina but Melina gouges the eyes and sends Victoria face first into the steel post. Melina drags Victoria into the ring, Melina’s going for a DDT but Victoria reverses into a Northern Lights Suplex for the 2 count. Victoria gets angry! And sends Melina into the corner, Victoria starts pummelling Melina in the corner Mickie James is back and about to get back into the ring. Wait! Here comes Beth Phoenix from the crowd, she grabs Mickie by the hair, James looks to see who is grabbing her and looks shocked. Phoenix slams her head into the apron and then power bombs her onto the floor, holy s**t chants. Victoria walks to that side of the ring to see what is happening and gets rolled up for the 3 count. [b]Winner: Melina - ** ¾[/b] [i]AV: 2 for 5 KE: 2 for 5 DJ: 5 for 5 Berrysi: 2 for 5[/i] Backstage Coachman is on his phone, he says the show is going well, well apart from one moment, and that he didn’t know about Austin. He seems shocked at something and says ‘You’re gonna be on RAW tomorrow’ and then he says it…..Steph….. [i](NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)[/i] [b]Match 6: Johnny Nitro (W/Melina) vs. Mick Foley[/b] Foley Is God! Foley is out with a barbed wire baseball bat Nitro starts talking frantically with the referee who goes out and tries to take the bat from Foley who is having none of it. Nitro attacks and knocks the bat away and starts pummelling Foley on the floor. The referee pleads with both men to get in the ring but it is to no avail. Foley low blows Nitro, seeing as how it’s legal at the moment. Foley is bleeding already but none the less he starts administrating a beating on Nitro. Foley begins to pick up Nitro but Nitro does a cool move that ends with him slinging Foley into the steel steps. Melina gives Nitro a steel chair, Nitro swings for Foley but Foley ducks and Nitro hits the ring post. Kick to the gut = DDT to the floor. Foley rolls Nitro into the ring finally but before Foley can get back in the ring Melina swings and hits Foley in the back with the barbed wire bat she releases it and it’s still hanging from his back. Nitro hits a baseball slide and knocks Foley onto his back. Nitro goes outside and removes the bat; Foley is thrown in now and in a bad way. A slam on Foley makes him land on the injured back as Nitro goes to the top. Nitro does the ‘camera in focus’ crap with his hands but Foley shoves the referee into the ropes which crotches Nitro atop the turnbuckle. The referee admonishes Foley who goes to the top (!) as well and gives the ‘Bang, Bang’ signal as the fans go nuts, DOUBLE ARM DDT! From the top! Holy s**t. Melina back in the ring with the barbed wire bat, but Foley turns and locks in the Mandible Claw! Nitro is up and charges Foley, who turns and locks the Claw on Nitro! Who Taps! [b]Winner: Mick Foley - ****[/b] [i]AV: 3 for 6 KE: 2 for 6 DJ: 5 for 6 Berrysi: 3 for 6[/i] [b]WWE Championship Match 7: John Cena © vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels[/b] The match begins as the four split into two groups, Orton and Edge go at it as Michaels and Cena go at it in opposite corners. Orton and Cena gain the upper hand but Michaels and Edge reverse at the same time and start the assault on Orton and Cena. Michaels whips Cena and Edge whips Orton who both take each other down with clotheslines. Edge and Michaels begin brawling now, but Edge keeps the advantage by underhanded means. Cena and Orton get to their knees and begin trading rights and lefts. Orton gets to his feet but Cena hits a right hand right to the stomach. Cena sends Orton face first into the turnbuckle…ten times. Cena pulls Edge away from Michaels and smacks him right in the jaw. Edge sent to the far side but Cena ducks to early and gets an Implant DDT for his troubles. 2 count before Orton breaks it up. Orton goes to attack Michaels as Edge rolls out of the ring and gets a table from under the ring and sets it up he then rolls back into the ring. Orton whips Michaels towards the corner, Spear out of nowhere! Orton and Edge look at each other for a second before they each go after Michaels and Cena. Edge goes to the still groggy Cena and puts him on the turnbuckles and then climbs up himself. However, Cena suddenly comes alive and lands a series of punches to Edge. Meanwhile, Orton has Michaels on the mat and is choking him, as Edge and Cena start to trade right hands, Edge goes for a DDT, Cena blocks, Cena gets Edge up for the FU…and drives Edge down through the table! Cena tries to catch his breath on the turnbuckle but Orton hits an RKO and Cena is out and rolls out of the ring. Orton moves back to Michaels and drives a knee right into his stomach, he whips Michaels across the ring and goes for a clothesline but Michaels ducks and comes back with the patented flying forearm, both men are down…kip up! Michaels is tuning up the band and hits Orton with some Sweet Chin of Music and falls on top of Orton, Cena is on the apron but it is too late as the referee count to three! [b]Winner: Shawn Michaels - **** ¼[/b] [i]AV: 4 for 7 KE: 2 for 7 DJ: 5 for 7 Berrysi: 4 for 6[/i] [b]Best Match Of The Night: Cena vs. Orton vs. Edge vs. Michaels Worst Match Of The Night: Khali vs. Umaga[/b] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [b]Current RAW MVP Listings:[/b] 1. John Cena – 3 2. Randy Orton – 3 3. Edge - 2 4. Chris Benoit – 1 5. Jeff Hardy – 1 6. Mr. Kennedy – 1 7. Shawn Michaels – 1 [b]Current RAW Dead Weight Listings:[/b] 1. Lance Cade - 2 2. Trevor Murdoch – 2 3. Carlito – 1 4. Chris Masters - 1 5. Eugene – 1 6. Great Khali - 1 7. Jim Duggan - 1 8. Robbie McAllister – 1 9. Rory McAllister – 1 10. Super Crazy – 1 11. Umaga - 1 12. Viscera - 1[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Friday May Week 1[/b][/center] [size=4][b]RAW REPORT[/b][/size] *Raw scored a .39 on Sky Sports and a 15.86 on USA. Overall they were seen by 812,500 viewers this week. Domestically they came in 6th place on Monday, again behind "How I Met Your Mother." [size=4][b]ECW REPORT[/b][/size] *ECW pulled in its highest rating ever, 9.04 (or 452,000 viewers). Vince backstage is could turn the page on the brand and get it out of the shadow of the old ECW. said to put the credit onto Shane and his style of running the brand and telling the stories. *It's also said McMahon (Vince) views a potential Lashley-Punk feud as the thing that may evolve the new ECW out of its predecessor's shadow. [size=4][b]NEWS AND NOTES[/b][/size] *Jeff Hardy showed up late twice this week and has been fined. Many speculate he's not worth the trouble anymore and could be gone, especially with the expected influx of talent coming in as seen with the debut this week of Colt Cabana. *USA and WWE came to an agreement on a four season deal for RAW. WWE initially wanted three seasons but USA pressed for a fourth for the purposes of stability. *Submission (Brent Albright and Paul Burchill) aren't the only new tag team WWE is expected to roll out this summer. As was previously speculated, WWE Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinitis contacted the Briscoes of ROH as well as Joel and Jose Maximo of SAT who were working for NJPW. This would be in addition to the Havana Pitbulls (now dubbed Havana Bulldogs) who have been signed and already had a dark match. [size=4][b]RUMORS CENTRAL[/b][/size] WWE has reportedly contacted Telemundo and Telefutura about programming. No one knows if it'd be to expand a current brand's show or to have a brand new show. [size=4][b]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW[/b][/size] [quote] Last week General Manager Theodore Long made the announcement that Batista would pick the Undertaker's opponent for this week and the Undertaker would pick Batista's opponent for next week. We didn't have to wait long to find out Batista's pick when he arranged for the Undertaker to be ambushed by Mark Henry. Can the Champion fend off the World's Strongest Man just weeks before his match with Batista at the King of the Ring? The situation with the WWE Tag Team Championship is growing more chaotic by the week. Last week saw the Blue Bloods pick up a cheap non-title win versus the Champions, London and Kendrick. This week, the action continues as Domino will face William Regal one on one. Mr Kennedy has been on a roll as of late but that will be put to the test as Mr. Money in the Bank teams up with King Booker to face Kane and Chris Benoit in what could be a preview of the final four in the King of the Ring tournament. Finally, for weeks JBL has been dogging the General Manager about the way he conducts himself and we have learned that Theodore Long has decided to call out JBL on Smackdown to put the matter to rest finally. See all of this and more tonight on the CW! [/quote]

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [quote] [b]WWE Monday Night RAW Monday May, Week 1 Reviewed LIVE! By Andrew Vice[/b] Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler [b]WWE Womens Championship Match 1: Melina © vs. Mickie James[/b] Mickie is still slightly injured from the match last night and that’s no surprise. Straight from the bell ring Melina goes after the injured neck. Melina works the neck for a couple of minutes and then Mickie begins to fight back, taking Melina down with a back elbow. Mickie with a double axe handle Melina is out of it and Mickie gets into position for a chick kick when Beth Phoenix comes walking down the ramp. Mickie turns her attention to Beth and Melina is able to hit a Reverse DDT for the three count. [b]Winner: Melina - **[/b] [b]King Of The Ring Qualifier Match 2: Carlito vs. Matt Hardy[/b] A handshake starts things off. Hardy starts off with an overhand chop in the corner but Carlito quickly reverses and delivers a chop of his own followed by a loud WOOO from the crowd. Carlito hits a few more chops and then whips Hardy into the opposite corner and then delivers a Monkey Flip. Carlito has Hardy down in a chin lock but Hardy works back up to his feet and drives an elbow into the stomach of Carlito. Off the ropes Carlito delivers and elbow of his own to the mouth and sends him to the outside. On the outside Gregory Helms climbs from under the ring and hits Hardy in the knee with what looks to be a wrench. The referee begins the count as Carlito looks pissed the referee reaches ten and awards the match to Carlito. [b]Winner: Carlito (Count Out) - **[/b] [b]Match 3: Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra[/b] Flair takes the early advantage with a series of chops as the crowd chants WOOO after each one. Flair goes for an Irish whip but Kenny reverses it and Flair goes head over heels and lands on the apron. Kenny hits him with a forearm which knocks the Nature Boy off onto the floor. Dykstra goes after him and peppers him with some punches before rolling him back in the ring. He goes for an elbow but Flair rolls out of the way, and again, and again. Flair gets up and chops Kenny down a couple of times and then Flair takes out Kenny’s knee and begins working on it. ‘WOOO’ from Flair and he locks in the Figure Four Lock. Dykstra doesn’t give up however. However, a man slides into the ring and attacks Flair causing the DQ. [b]Winner: Ric Flair (DQ) - ** ¼[/b] [b]Match 4: Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (W/Melina)[/b] Nitro is sporting bandages following last night’s match. Nitro takes the advantage at the begging, choking Hardy with the ropes. Hardy begins to fight back and floors Nitro with a vertical suplex. Hardy goes to the top looking for a Cross Body Block but Nitro catches him and drops him with a back breaker and then launches him into the air with a toss. Nitro gets up and prepares for what I assume to be the Snapshot. All of a sudden the sound of a horrific car crash bursts out of the P.A. and Nitro swirls to face the ramp, however no-one comes out and Hardy rolls up Nitro for the victory. [b]Winner: Jeff Hardy - **[/b] [b]WWE Championship Match 5: Shawn Michaels © vs. Edge[/b] Edge is the aggressor at the start of the match and tries to get the win with rolls up with help from the ropes or tights but Michaels kicks out every time. Edge goes straight for the back using the previous back injuries to his advantage. The referee tries to stop him at one point but Edge pushes him out of the way, wait the referee pushes back (BIAS fire him!) Edge moves in and gets a left hand from Michaels and a scoop slam (not a good idea). Michaels begins lifting Edge up but Edge hits a low blow and then hits the Impaler DDT. The referee dives to make the count but it only gets 2. Edge looks pissed and rolls out and grabs a chair. The referee grabs the chair from Edge however and Michaels charges but Edge sidesteps him and Michaels crashes into the chair and the referee. Both men are down. With both Michaels and the referee down Edge readies himself for the spear. Out of the crowd comes Cena! Who slips into the ring behind Edge. Edge turns and Cena hits an F-U. Cena bails out of the ring and Michaels is up and confused however he climbs to the top rope and hits his patented elbow and gets the 1-2-3. [b]Winner: Shawn Michaels - *** ¾[/b] [b]Best Match Of The Night: Shawn Michaels vs. Edge Worst Match Of The Night: Melina vs. Mickie James[/b] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [b]Current RAW MVP Listings:[/b] 1. Edge - 3 2. John Cena – 3 3. Randy Orton – 3 4. Shawn Michaels - 2 5. Chris Benoit – 1 6. Jeff Hardy – 1 7. Mr. Kennedy – 1 [b]Current RAW Dead Weight Listings:[/b] 1. Lance Cade - 2 2. Trevor Murdoch – 2 3. Carlito – 1 4. Chris Masters - 1 5. Eugene – 1 6. Great Khali - 1 7. Jim Duggan – 1 8. Melina – 1 9. Mickie James - 1 10. Robbie McAllister – 1 11. Rory McAllister – 1 12. Super Crazy – 1 13. Umaga - 1 14. Viscera - 1[/quote]

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]ECW TV Tuesday May, Week 1 Reviewed LIVE! By King Extreme[/B] Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz [B]ECW Tag Title Tournament – First Round Match 1: F.B.I. (Little Guido & Chuck Palumbo) vs. Submission (Paul Burchill & Brent Albright)[/B] Submission impressed by dominating in there debut match up. Chuck Palumbo pretty much hit all the offence for F.B.I. and there wasn’t a whole hell of a lot of it let me tell you. The closest the F.B.I. would come to victory would be following a Palumbo bicycle kick to Brent Albright. Submission takes Palumbo out with a double back body drop over the top rope. Guido is in trouble now as Albright lifted him up by the legs with his head hanging down as Burchill hit a horrible (in a painful sense) knee lift. Submission would get the victory with a double arm bar. [B]Winners: Submission - **[/B] [B]Match 2: Stevie Richards vs. Marcus Cor Von[/B] Surprisingly Richards got some offence in during the opening stages of the match. He would even get some shots in with Balls Mahoney’s chair. Richards would work the legs with the chair however, after a while Cor Von would duck a chair shot and hit a spinning back suplex and then the deadly Pounce for the three. [B]Winner: Marcus Cor Von - * ¾[/B] [B]ECW Championship Match 3: Snitsky vs. Bobby Lashley ©[/B] Lashley and Snitsky both start with a stare down as the tension in the arena builds to boiling point. Lashley explodes with a series of stiff right hands to the face that left Snitsky stunned. Snitsky however would come back with a knee to the ribs that would leave the big man stunned. Snitsky sets Lashley up for a Powerbomb but Lashley counters with a back body dropped. Snitsky rolls to the outside to catch a breather. They brawl some more before weapons entered the equation. Lashley would use a stop sign to stun Snitsky with multiple shots to the head which only ended when the stop sign became unusable. Lashley hits an overhead belly to back suplex which only got a two count. Lashley gets ready to try a Dominator but Snitsky hit a huge clothesline. Snitsky with a trash can now and he throws it to Lashley who catches it only for Snitsky to hit a big boot. Cover but it only gets a two. Snitsky has Lashley up for a Powerbomb but Lashley shoves off of Snitsky and hits a Spear right through the table. Lashley pins and gets the three ending Snitsky’s undefeated streak. [B]Winner: Bobby Lashley - *** Best Match Of The Night: Bobby Lashley vs. Snitsky Worst Match Of The Night: Stevie Richards vs. Marcus Cor Von[/B] [I]Overall a good show, they teased a possible Lashley/Punk match which would be real good. We saw the New Breed celebrating there win next week. On top of that we are witnessing the Original crumble away because of internal rifts. All in all a good show[/I] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current ECW MVP Listings:[/B] 1. RVD – 3 2. Sabu – 2 3. Matt Striker – 2 4. Bobby Lashley - 1 5. CM Punk – 1 6. Elijah Burke - 1 7. Hardcore Holly – 1 8. Kevin Thorn - 1 9. Lashley – 1 10. Marcas Cor Von - 1 11. Mike Knox – 1 12. Sandman – 1 13. Snitsky - 1 14. Tommy Dreamer - 1 [B]Current ECW Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. Balls Mahoney – 2 2. Marcus Cor Von - 2 3. Mike Knox – 2 4. Stevie Richards - 2 5. Kevin Thorne - 1 6. Little Guido – 1 7. Matt Striker – 1 8. Sabu - 1[/QUOTE]

[center] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/smackdownpromo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Friday May Week 1[/b][/center] A video is shown of last week’s show, recapping what happened with Teddy Long’s announcement, and then later between the Undertaker, Batista and the surprise return of Mark Henry. ----------- [b]Domino (w/Deuce and Cherry) vs William Regal (w/Dave Taylor)[/b] As the match begins, the WWE Tag Team Champions come to the top of the ramp with chairs. But they open them up and sit down to watch their Pay Per View opponents in action. Regal begins the match with the advantage using his veteran’s skills. He works Domino against the ropes, and whips him across but Domino ducks a clothesline and hits a falling neckbreaker. Domino controls the next several minutes, with Deuce giving some shots when the referee has his back turned. Taylor complains but that allows for more double teaming. Regal is put on the top and Domino climbs up to meet him but Regal plants three punches in Domino’s stomach and pushes him off. Climbing down, Regal is about to hook in the Regal Stretch when Deuce is on the apron. Taylor runs over and the two begin fighting with the refereee between them. Meanwhile Cherry gets in the ring and gouges Regal’s eyes. He releases Domino and rubs his eyes. Domino gets up and uses the chance, connecting with a stiff kick to the head. He makes the cover and the referee turns to see and makes the three count. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Domino[/b] Following the match, Deuce and Domino look towards London and Kendrick and motion that the belts will be their’s. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] Backstage, Donnovan Morgan is walking down the hall when he encounters Finlay. Finlay- “Well, well. Donnovan Morgan. A good Irish boy trying to make his way on Smackdown. Well let me inform you of something sweetheart. There is only room for one Irish Superstar on this show and you’ve been hogging enough of the spotlight already.” Morgan looks completely taken off guard. Finlay- “Do I need to spell it out for you lad? Tonight, you and I are going to go into that ring and I’m going to torture you until you decide that you should find a different path in life.” Finlay walks off as Morgan just shakes his head. ----------- The camera finds Teddy Long in his office with Kristal, already in the middle of a conversation. Teddy Long- “I’ve got to do it.” Kristal- “No you don’t. Let him run his mouth, he can’t do anything but that.” Teddy Long- “I’m a man and a man can’t sit there and take it week after week.” Kristal- “Teddy, I know you’re the General Manager, but you’re gonna let your pride get you in a bad situation here.” Teddy Long- “I got some things to handle and then I’m gonna go out there and settle this once and for all. See you later.” Teddy Long walks out, and the camera focuses on Kristal who looks very worried. ----------- Chavo Guererro and Vickie Guererro are backstage talking casually. Vickie- “Oh, I’m going to be late. I’m supposed to call my client soon.” Chavo- “So who is it?” Vickie- “Chavo, we’ve been over this. You’re no longer my client, but you’re still family. But if there is one thing our family knows its how to keep those separated. Chavo- “All I want to know is who is being represented.” Vickie- “You’ll find out when everyone else does.” She walks off and Chavo throws his drink against the wall, irritated. ----------- [b]Donnovan Morgan vs Finlay[/b] Morgan begins the match by offering a handshake. Finlay slaps his hand away and prepares for a lockup but Morgan does it again. Finlay goes to slap it away again but Morgan quickly slaps him across the face when he does. Finlay backs up, rubbing his cheek. Morgan just nods, and the fight it on. The two of them brawl for the next several minutes with neither man holding a solid advantage. Morgan is able to hold his own against the veteran until Finlay is whipped into the ropes and Morgan telegraphs a backdrop. Finlay grabs him and hits a Gut Wrench suplex. From there it’s all Finlay and he gets the pinfall win following the Celtic Cross. [b]Winner by Pinfall: Finlay[/b] As the show goes to break Finlay looks down at Morgan with a slight sense of begrudging respect. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] Josh Matthews is waiting in the parking lot when Batista arrives wearing an expensive suit. Matthews- “Batista, tonight you’ve picked Mark Henry to meet the Undertaker but are you worried about his pick for you next week?” Batista- “Worried? (smiling). Do I look worried Josh? I’m perfectly calm and easy going. Tonight the Undertaker is going to do his best impersonation of a pancake and then next week no matter who he picks for me, I’m going to destroy them. And then at the King of the Ring when I meet the Undertaker for that World Heavyweight Championship, I’m going to take back what belongs to me.” Batista pats Matthews on the shoulder (which brings a flinch), still smiling before walking into the building. ----------- In the locker room, King Booker and Queen Sharmell are standing by with Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy- “The King and Mr. Money in the Bank…who may soon be his Highness, Mr. Money in the Bank when I win the King of the Ring.” King Booker- “What did you say? You may have a briefcase and a title shot when you want but I hold the crown and I am the ruler of Smackdown! King Boo-kah!” Mr. Kennedy- “Whoa whoa whoa…let’s calm down. We got Kane and Benoit tonight and if the stars align and you’re defending against me in the finals…it’s the best man wins right?” Booker looks at Sharmell who gives a slight shrug and Booker nods. Mr. Kennedy- “Great. Let’s go take care of business.” Kennedy walks out and Booker follows after a moment, grumbling. ----------- A match graphic is shown for the next match. King Booker and Mr. Kennedy versus Kane and Chris Benoit which is up next after the break. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]King Booker (w/Queen Sharmell) and Mr. Kennedy vs Kane and Chris Benoit[/b] Kane begins the match versus Booker and dominates him for a few minutes before tagging in Benoit who goes on the attack. Booker makes a blind tag to Kennedy who comes in behind Benoit and hooks around his waist but Benoit reverses it and gives Kennedy a release German Suplex. Benoit tags in Kane who whips Kennedy into the ropes and hits him with a big boot. Then sends Booker over the top as soon as reenters the ring. Benoit runs around the ring and begins fighting with Booker. With the referee looking at Benoit and Booker, Kennedy hits a low blow on Kane, then a DDT. Looking around, Kennedy sees his situation and gives the referee a running knee lift from behind, knocking him down. With the referee down, and Benoit on the outside with the Crossface locked onto Booker, Kennedy rolls to the outside, steps around the two of them and grabs his briefcase. Sliding back into the ring he waits and when Kane turns around he blasts him in the face with it, before tossing it under the ropes. The referee comes to and sees Kennedy making the pin. 1, 2, 3. [b]Winners by Pinfall: King Booker and Mr. Kennedy[/b] ----------- A replay is shown of what occurred in the last match with Kennedy hitting Kane with the briefcase for the cheap win. ----------- Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes down to the ring. Long- “For a few weeks now I have had a very vocal critic of how I run this show and I think its time we settle this so JBL..come up here.” JBL stands, taking off his headset and gets into the ring. Long- “You’ve called me a dictator…a racist…and all sorts of other things. My question is, why?” JBL- “Because you are. You screwed King Booker because you’re threatened by another African American having any sort of success on this show.” Long- “That’s ridiculous.” JBL-“No it’s not. You run around here like you think you’re the boss.” Long- “I am the boss!” JBL- “No, you’re a former peanut headed referee who got lucky to have Vince McMahon throw some pity on you so you can have a job because you couldn’t cut it in this company in any other position.” Long looks furious…debates internally what to do for a second and then swings at JBL. JBL easily blocks it and slaps Long across the face, knocking him to the ground. Security runs out and gets between them as Teddy Long gets back to his feet and is taken backstage. JBL gets back to the announcers table. Michael Cole- “You just assaulted the General Manager!” JBL- “No I didn’t. It’s called self-defense. If I assaulted him he wouldn’t be walking around right now.” Michael Cole- “You’re gonna be lucky if you’re not fired by the next commercial break.” JBL- “He can’t fire me. I am a WWE Employee, not a Smackdown Employee. He may be your boss, but he isn’t mine.” Michael Cole- “ I don’t believe this.” ----------- The camera finds MVP walking down the hall on his way to the ring to defend his United States Championship against The Boogeyman. [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]United States Championship MVP © vs The Boogeyman[/b] It’s clear that MVP doesn’t want to be anywhere near the Boogeyman and his worms this evening. The two go to lock up but the Boogeyman pulls out some worms causing MVP to shrink back and yell at the referee to get rid of them. As the referee orders the Boogeyman to hand them over, MVP uses the distraction and hits a running forearm to the head, backing up the Boogeyman into the corner and relentlessly pounds on him with rights and lefts showing a gifted boxing form. The Boogeyman absorbs the punishment, then reverses MVP and begins hammering him. MVP is whipped into the other corner chest first and when he stumbles back, he gets a clothesline in the back of the head. Boogeyman goes for the pin, 1, 2, kickout! Boogeyman picks up MVP, whipping him into the corner before charging but MVP gets his boot up, then grabs Boogeyman and belly-to-belly suplexes him back into the corner. MVP gives Boogeyman a stiff chop across the chest. Bringing out Boogeyman to the middle of the ring, MVP picks him up in a vertical suplex and as he holds him up, screams out ‘Playmaker!’ before driving Boogeyman down in a Jackhammer. The referee makes the count, 1 ,2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: MVP[/b] Michael Cole- “Well John, we’re a little more than three weeks away from the King of the Ring and already we have some huge matches announced. JBL- “It doesn’t get any bigger in this business than the World Heavyweight title and when Batista challenges the Undertaker for his belt, that’s gonna blow the roof off the building. Michael Cole- “That won’t be the only title on the line as we have a triple threat for the WWE Tag Team Championship. JBL- “Kendrick and London have held those belts for a year. That’s worth respect right there but you have veterans like the Blue Bloods who know every trick in the book and you have these upstarts Deuce and Domino who are hungry. Kendrick and London better be careful. Michael Cole- “And of course we’ll have the semi-finals and the finals of the King of the Ring Tournament during the show.” JBL- “I’ve said it over and over again Michael. King Booker is getting a raw deal and no one gives a damn and I’m sick of it and I’m sick of the racist tyranny of Teddy Long.” Michael Cole- “After what happened earlier, just try and stay calm.” JBL- “I AM CALM!” ----------- Backstage the camera finds Mark Henry in his locker room when Batista walks in. Batista- “I figured before you go out there we need to settle some things between us finally.” Mark Henry- “I’m listenin’.” Batista- “We got some things to finish but when the Undertaker is out of the way, and I’m the World Heavyweight Champion again, you and I are gonna do what we should have done last year. That sound alright to you?” Mark Henry- “Yea..that sounds fine. I got a job to do, you got a job to do.” The two shake hands, somewhat warily, and Batista leaves. ----------- The RAW Rewind is shown and reminds the audience of Stephanie McMahon’s return, the firing of Jonathan Coachman and the rehiring of Eric Bischoff. ----------- A graphic is shown for the main event: The Undertaker versus Mark Henry….next! [I]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/I] [b]Non-Title Match The Undertaker vs Mark Henry[/b] Henry charges the Undertaker as soon as the match begins but Undertaker steps aside and lets Henry hit the corner, then begins launching a volley of rights and lefts. Undertaker backs up and then moves in, hitting a big boot to the head. Henry staggers out of the corner, falling to a knee. Undertaker runs to the ropes and comes off, but Henry is up and catches him, spinning him around in a power bomb. He goes for a pin but the Undertaker is out at two. Henry gets up, then drops a heavy elbow on his chest, again he goes for a pin but the Undertaker kicks out again. Batista walks down the ramp in his tailor made black suit, all smiles as he watches. Undertaker is picked up and slammed down. Henry backs up to the ropes and comes off with a big splash but Undertaker rolls away and Henry hits nothing. Undertaker gets up, and brings big right hands down on Henry. When the World’s Strongest Man is on his unsteady feet, Undertaker runs to the ropes behind Henry and comes off with a boot to the back of the head. Henry falls and drapes himself on the second rope, facing the ramp. Undertaker hits the ropes and comes off, jumping on Henry’s back, choking him on the rope while giving Batista a cold glare. Taker grabs Henry’s arm, twists it, then climbs to the top and walks the ropes, coming down with some Old School. Then he signals for the end. Here comes Batista, who gets up on the apron. Undertaker turns his attention to Batista and the two exchange words. Henry gets up and charges from behind but Undertaker moves and Henry knocks Batista off the apron. Henry turns around into a very modified chokeslam. Undertaker makes the pin. 1, 2, 3. [b]Winner by Pinfall: The Undertaker[/b] ----------- Batista stands on the ramp, looking angry as his plan has failed when the Undertaker gets a mic. Undertaker- “Batista…as you can see, I’m still standing. But next week, you’ll find your opponent to be a…..great…challenge..” Batista looks like he doesn’t understand until the music of the Great Khali begins to play and he comes out on the stage. Batista, trapped between Khali on the stage and the Undertaker in the ring can only look back and forth at them as the Undertaker poses in the purple light to end the show.

[url]www.anonoblog.tk[/url] [QUOTE] [B]WWE Smackdown! Friday May, Week 1 Reviewed by Darrell Jones[/B] Commentators: Michael Cole & John Bradshaw Layfield We get a video recap of last week’s show. [B]Match 1: Domino (W/Deuce & Cherry) vs. William Regal (W/Dave Taylor)[/B] London & Kendrick come out onto the ramp way and sit in chairs watching the match. Surprisingly solid encounter, Regal, the veteran would dominate early on in the match but Domino would swing things back in his favour with some strong offence and Deuce helping him out every now and then. Taylor wouldn’t help matters by complaining. Regal is going for the Regal Stretch but Deuce is up on the apron, but Taylor pulls him off and the referee is trying to separate them. Cherry is in the ring and she gouges the eyes, Regal releases the hold blinded and Domino hits a stiff shot to the head for the three. [B]Winner: Domino - **[/B] Deuce and Domino motion to London & Kendrick that the belts will be theirs come the PPV! Back from commercial and backstage where Donovan Morgan is walking and he eventually encounter Finlay! Finlay says that Morgan is a good Irish boy making his way on SD but there’s only room for one Irish Superstar and Morgan’s been hogging way too much of the spotlight already. Morgan is confused. Finlay says that later tonight the two are gonna face off and Finlay is going to torture him until he decides to find a different day job. Finlay walks off, Morgan is angry. [I](Morgan is a man of few words. Finlay-Morgan would be awesome though so I await it)[/I] We find Teddy Long in his office alongside Kristal they seem to be in the middle of a conversation. With Kristal saying that he shouldn’t do something and that he should let him run his mouth as that’s all he can do. But, Long says he is a man and he can’t sit and take it week after week. Kristal says that Long’s pride is going to get him into trouble here. Long says he need to deal with some stuff but then he’s going out there! [I](Long-JBL confrontation I think, which should be gold!)[/I] Somewhere else backstage where Chavo Guerrero and Vickie Guerrero are talking when all of a sudden Vickie says that she’s going to be late as she is supposed to call her client. Chavo asks who it is, but Vickie says that she is keeping business separate from family. Chavo just wants to know who it is but Vickie says he’ll find out when everyone else does and walks off. [I](I’ll guess with…Brooklyn Brawler)[/I] [B]Match 2: Donovan Morgan vs. Finlay[/B] Great match, Morgan offered a handshake to Finlay but Finlay slaps the hands away and goes for a lockup. Morgan goes for another handshake, Finlay rolls his eyes and goes to slap it away again but Morgan slaps him across the face. Finlay backs up in shock as Morgan nods and they begin to brawl. That lasts for the next couple of minutes; Morgan is able to hold his own against Finlay through all of it. Finlay whipped into the ropes but he reverses a backdrop attempt into a Gut Wrench Suplex and then puts Morgan away with a Celtic Cross. [B]Winner: Finlay - *** ¼[/B] Josh Matthews is waiting in the parking lot when Batista arrives in a snazzy suit. This week Batista has picked Mark Henry to face off against the Undertaker but is Batista worried about the pick Undertaker will have for him? Batista smiles and asks Matthews whether he looks worried, no; he’s perfectly calm and easy going. He says Undertaker is going to do a great impression of a pancake (wtf?) and next week he’s going to destroy whoever he picks. And then at King Of The Ring he Is going to take back his World Heavyweight Title. [I](Undertaker-Henry? Undertaker….Henry!!! Oh Sweet Jesus.)[/I] Back to a locker room where King Booker and Queen Sharmell are standing with Mr. Kennedy! Kennedy. Kennedy says that Mr. Money In The Back may soon be his Highness when he wins King Of The Ring. Booker says that he may hold the briefcase but Booker holds the crown and he is King Book-ah! Kennedy tells him to calm down as they are facing Kane and Benoit tonight and if it so happens that it’s Booker-Kennedy in the final then may the best man win. Booker looks at Sharmell who shrugs and Booker nods. Kennedy walks out and after a moment Booker follows. [I](Kennedy-Booker in the KOTR final would be really good. There match seems really good tonight too)[/I] [B]Match 3: King Booker & Mr. Kennedy (W/Sharmell) vs. Kane & Chris Benoit[/B] Another good match with a lot of back and forth action. Kane and Benoit took the early advantage but Booker would make a blind tag to Kennedy who would attempt a German but Benoit would reverse it and hit a German of his own. Kennedy down from a Kane big boot and Booker over the top rope Benoit round to that side and he starts brawling with Booker around ring side. The referee turns his attention to them and Kennedy hits a low blow and then a DDT, Kennedy sees the referee with his back turned and hits a running knee lift knocking him down. The referee is down and Benoit has the Crossface on Booker on the outside. Kennedy gets on the outside and grabs his Briefcase. Back in and he smacks Kane right in the face with it and slides it out of the ring. The referee is back up and counts the 1-2-3. [B]Winners: King Booker & Mr. Kennedy - ** ¾[/B] Teddy Long’s music hits and he walks out to the ring and speaks, he says that he’s had a very vocal critic over the last couple of weeks and he’s decided it’s time to settle this so he’s calling JBL into the ring. JBL stands and gets into the ring. Long says JBL has accused him of being racist and a dictator and he’s asking why. JBL says it’s because he is, he has screwed King Booker because he doesn’t want another African American having success. Long thinks that is ridiculous but JBL says he runs around here like the boss, Long says he is the boss. No, says JBL, he is a former referee who got lucky because he couldn’t cut it in any other position. Long pauses for a moment an angry look on his face and after a moment he swings at JBL but JBL blocks it and slaps Long right across the face knocking him to the ground. Security is out here now and is between JBL and Long, Long is back to his feet and is taken backstage as JBL goes and sits down. Cole says JBL just assaulted the General Manager but JBL says it was self defence. Cole says that JBL might be fired but JBL is a WWE Employee and not a Smackdown Employee! [I](Interesting segment, I’m kinda hoping it doesn’t lead to a JBL-Long match though, Ha-ha. But either way they’re both pretty gold on the mic…)[/I] MVP is on his way to the ring cause he’s defending the US Championship against…The Bogeyman…. [B]WWE United States Championship Match 4: MVP © vs. The Bogeyman[/B] MVP doesn’t want to go anywhere near the Bogeyman tonight and who can blame him? They go to lock up but Bogeyman gets some worms out and MVP shrinks back, the referee shouts at Bogeyman to get rid of them and MVP sees an opening and hits a forearm to the head backing Bogeyman into the corner where MVP hits a series right and lefts but the Bogeyman absorbs the punishment and then reverses and starts on pounding on MVP. MVP whipped into the opposite corner where he hits hard in the chest. He stumbles back only to be clothes lined in the back of the head. Cover but only a 2. MVP into the corner but he gets the boot up when Bogeyman charges in and then MVP hits a belly to belly suplex back into the corner MVP then hits a series of stiff looking chops to the chest, driving Bogeyman into the centre of the ring. MVP picks him up into a vertical suplex position and yells out Playmaker before hitting what looks suspiciously like a Jackhammer. That is enough for a three count. [B]Winner: MVP - **[/B] Cole and JBL run down the card for KOTR and JBL gets all over Teddy Long’s case again whilst exclaiming he is calm. Backstage we see Mark Henry in his locker room when Batista walks in and says that before Henry goes out there he thinks they need to settle some things between them. Henry is apparently listening. Batista says that right now they have to finish off the Undertaker but when he is the World Heavyweight champion again he and Henry are gonna do what they should have done last year. Henry says that sounds fine and that they both have jobs to do. They both warily shake hands and then Batista leaves. [I](Good to see they are actually remembering that whole thing. Hopefully…hopefully Taker will win at KOTR though)[/I] The Three R’s: Raw Rewind (Review) [B]Match 5: Mark Henry vs. The Undertaker[/B] The bell rings and Henry charges the Undertaker but Undertaker sidesteps him and Henry hits the corner then begins raining down with a series of lets and rights and then a huge big boot. Henry staggers out of the corner and falls to his knee, Undertaker off the ropes but Henry catches him and spins him around into a Power Bomb. Pin, 1-2 but alas a kick out. Henry gets up and then drops a huge elbow to the chest followed up by another pin and another kick out. Batista is out and walking down the ramp way in his snazzy, snazzy suit as he watches the match, all smiles. Undertaker is slammed down by Henry and then Henry bounces off the ropes looking for a splash but Undertaker rolls out of the way. Undertaker starts unloading right hands into the face of Henry. Henry is unsteady but still on his feet, Taker bounces off the ropes and hits a huge boot to the back of the head. This match has been like a who can beat the **** out of the other the hardest. Henry falls into the ropes and Taker runs off the ropes and jumps on Henry choking him on the rope. Taker connects after the Walk The Ropes, Taker signals for the end now, but Batista jumps up on the apron. Undertaker turns his attention to him and they exchange some heated words. Henry gets up and charges but Taker moves and Batista is knocked off the apron. Henry turns and is hit with a modified Chokeslam for the three. [B]Winner: The Undertaker - ** ¼[/B] Batista is looking pissed on the ramp as Undertaker gets a microphone. He says that he’s still standing but Taker says that next week Batista’s opponent will be a great challenge. Batista looks confused until the music of the Great Khali hits and he comes out onto the stage. Batista is trapped between Taker and Khali and looks between them as we go off air. [B]Best Match Of The Night: Donovan Morgan vs. Finlay Worst Match Of The Night: MVP vs. The Bogeyman[/B] Every week, I will give a MOTN to a match on RAW, SD and ECW. Come Wrestlemania 24 I will tally up who has the most from each show and they shall become the MVP of their respective show. The MVP with the most then becomes the WWE’s MVP. Alternately, the same will happen with the WMOTN with a RAW, SD and ECW ‘Dead Weight’ award. The ‘Dead Weight’ with the most then becomes the WWE’s biggest piece of ‘Dead Weight’. [B]Current SD! MVP Listings:[/B] 1. Chris Benoit – 3 2. Finlay - 3 3. Mr. Kennedy – 2 4. Donovan Morgan - 1 5. MVP – 1 [B]Current SD! Dead Weight Listings:[/B] 1. MVP - 2 2. Chavo Guerrero – 1 3. Johnny Nitro - 1 4. Kane - 1 5. King Booker – 1 6. Randy Orton - 1 7. Shannon Moore – 1 8. The Bogeyman - 1 9. The Miz - 1[/QUOTE]

[B]Preview:[/B] [I]Huge Announcement?[/I] WWE.com has learned that new WWE Chairperson, Stephanie McMahon, has ordered Theodore Long to appear on Raw Monday so that she can make a "huge announcement" to Long and Eric Bischoff together. What is this announcement? Ms. McMahon's office is refusing to reveal only promising that it will "shake things up" this Monday on Raw. Don't Miss It! Last week on Raw, WWE Champion Shawn Michaels, successfully defended his WWE Championship against Edge when John Cena helped HBK retain, before pointing at the belt and mouthing "thats mine". Is Cena protecting Shawn Michaels until he gets his rematch? How does HBK feel about it? And what will Edge do in return? Last week on Raw, Kenny Dykstra, took on Nature Boy Ric Flair who was defending his friend, Carlito. Flair won the match by Disqualification when a man, revealed to be former ECW Extremist CW Anderson, attacked Flair. After the brutal attack, Dykstra, informed Todd Grisham that Anderson (a relative of Flair's best friend, Arn) is the new enforcer for Kenny Dykstra. This week on Raw, Ric Flair, will try to get a measure of revenge when he faces CW Anderson one on one. Speaking of Kenny Dykstra, he will compete, in the King of the Ring tournament on Raw against a mystery man. Who is this mystery person? Tune in Monday to find out. Finally last week at Backlash, Beth Phoenix, cost Mickie James her shot at the Women's Championship. Last Monday, Mickie, had her return bout and Beth once again showed up distracting James allowing Melina to retain. Beth then told the world that Mickie has one week to give her what she wants or Beth will ruin her life in front of the whole world. In an interview with WWE.com, Beth, warned Mickie that Mickie hurt her, do what she wants, or Beth will hurt Mickie. What does Beth possibly have on Mickie James? What will Mickie do? Don't Miss Raw, LIVE, on USA!

Archived