LFC: We Got Next!

[B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]16 22 29 39 42 20[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] The numbers that changed my life. [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]16 22 29 39 42 20[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] The simple sequence that set my dreams in motion. [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]16 22 29 39 42 20[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] The digits that redefined my place in the world and made me a worldwide curiosity. [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]16 22 29 39 42 20[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] Perhaps those numbers ring a bell for you? Perhaps you even think you know me. If not, allow me to properly introduce myself. [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]16 22 29 39 42 20[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] My name is Kimberly Bentsen (my friends call me Kimmy) and as of this writing, I hold the world record for the single largest lottery jackpot win at $755 million US dollars. But this story isn't about that. It's more about what I chose to do with my windfall and that story will take a little bit of explaining..... [I](to be continued...)[/I]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to be a stickler for detail... The largest jackpot ever won in the United States (and the world) was a $390 million jackpot split by two people in March 2007. The largest single-person jackpot win was won on Christmans Day, 2002, and war $314.9 million dollars, resulting in a lump-sum payment of reportedly between $111.7 million and $113.4 million. $744 million is FREAKIN' HUGE, which leads me to believe this will be a C-verse diary as, realistically, in real-world lottery enough people would buy tickets once it broke $320 million to ensure a winner before it broke $400 million.

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;220705]Just to be a stickler for detail... The largest jackpot ever won in the United States (and the world) was a $390 million jackpot split by two people in March 2007. The largest single-person jackpot win was won on Christmans Day, 2002, and war $314.9 million dollars, resulting in a lump-sum payment of reportedly between $111.7 million and $113.4 million. $744 million is FREAKIN' HUGE, which leads me to believe this will be a C-verse diary as, realistically, in real-world lottery enough people would buy tickets once it broke $320 million to ensure a winner before it broke $400 million.[/QUOTE] Very good. Actually, the $755 million figure came from combining the largest ($390M, Mega Millions) and the former record (Powerball, $365M). But you're wrong about the last part. The $365 million dollar Powerball jackpot was won by ONE ticket. It just so happened it was part of a pool of tickets purchased by 8 people. But I figured the lottery win would be a little bit different than the phone call. :p Read on to see WHY the jackpot was so large. :) And yeah, this is a Cornellverse diary. :)

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B]Mega merger promises record payouts[/B][/SIZE] Mon Nov 6, 2006 11:17PM EST ATLANTA (Reuters) - In a surprise move, the proprietors of the two largest multistate lottery companies have announced a decision to merge. The resulting company would control lottery operations in 41 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S Virgin Islands. Reaction to the announcement has been mixed with many believing it impossible for the deal to obtain the necessary federal approvals along with the merger being upheld by the legislatures of all member states. The new company, which will retain the name used by its Powerball half, Multi-State Lottery Association, promises record jackpots for its customers and a windfall of educational funding for its members. "This deal will allows us to streamline operations, bringing increased excitement to our customers and even more value to our client states," said Conrad Sisson, former CEO of MegaMillions who will step up to the Chairman position of the combined company. "It really is the definition of win/win for everyone involved," he said.[/QUOTE] (Continued...)

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Questions abound as speculation rises[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]The stuff of dreams for novelists and conspiracy theorists[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceAP.gif[/IMG] Thu Dec 7, 2006 1:11PM EST WASHINGTON, DC - Amid allegations of cronyism, corruption, and backroom dealings, the proposed merger between the two largest lottery companies, cleared its final hurdle as the outgoing Republican Senate majority passed a crucial antitrust exemption for the new enterprise. Following the unanimous passage of and approval for the merge by all 41 of its member states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the only obstacle remaining for the newly formed company was congressional approval. Passed quietly in the dead of night, mere weeks before the official turnover of power, the move has many scratching their heads and wondering how such a thing could've occurred so quickly. "It boggles the mind," said one observer with ties to the new majority party. "I'm trying to understand how they couldn't pass comprehensive health care or deficit reduction measures in 12 years but in barely 5 weeks, they could make time to approve a lottery merger," he said. "It's pretty close to the perfect deal," said Marty Demmering, a corporate policy analyst with PoliSci Associates. "The average American will only see the potential for bigger jackpots and more winners. The underlying reasons behind it aren't really important in comparison," he adds. Indeed, Harrison poll numbers appear to support that line of thinking. In a recent poll, 82% of respondents felt this deal would provide benefit to both ticket purchasers and the states participating in the new lottery structure. But there are pitfalls, as detailed by Madeline Davis of Money For Nothing, an international lottery watchdog group. "Lotteries have always been more popular in the United States than they are abroad. However, a deal of this magnitude could very well spur other nations to try to replicate it in order to see similar financial results," she said. "Given the relative ease of administering a lottery program, this could very well touch off a spree of consolidations abroad." With the final drawing of the year slated for the 30th, and projected to be the largest jackpot in world history at an estimated $750 million dollars, the questions surrounding the merger and its rapid unilateral approval, will be talked about for months to come.[/QUOTE] (Continued...)

[I] December 30th, 2006. Y'know, I don't even remember much of what happened that day. I do know that in the months prior to that day, I was intent on changing my boring life. Working as an associate in a personal injury law firm, I was seen as one of the firm's rising stars. I had a knack for connecting with juries that made me fairly successful. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration considering the fact that I've only actually tried two cases. But, those two cases brought judgments that were the largest in the firm's history. But I wanted, I [I]needed[/I], more. In April of 2006, on a lark, I enrolled in Heidi Brooks' wrestling school. I had always been an athlete and, as a lifelong fan, I had always dreamed of being in the ring. Heidi, while tough, was a great trainer and really helped me see the various facets that go into making a successful match. Being young and ambitious, my training only stoked a fire that I didn't know really existed. For most of this year, I've burned vacation time training with luminaries like Marcos Flores and Oceano in Mexico, Arson Wells in the UK, and Nyoko To****ala in Japan. That last training session got me an introduction to and interview with the most influential figures in women's wrestling: Sakurako Kagawa, Crusher Ichihara, Thunder Hike, and the greatest women's wrestler of all time, bar none, Sensational Ogiwara. To say I was awed would be an understatement. They invited me to try out for them in January and I was all too happy to accept. But first, I had a couple of tryouts scheduled in my home country. One with the upstart Babes of Sin City promotion in Vegas and the other with the dominant women's promotion in the US, Angel Athletic Association. My BSC tryout may have gone too well. Having been trained extensively in a variety of styles, I might have been a bit too skilled for BSC's product. I did make a few contacts among the girls who said they would lobby on my behalf should a spot open up. I quickly became aware that someone fairly high up in AAA didn't care too much for me. During my three days in Washington, I was asked to do increasingly unusual things to test my mettle. I thought I performed well when asked to do a mock hardcore match with Missy Masterson. Even when she stiffed me repeatedly, I kept my composure and just worked the match. Even the promotion's head booker, Catherine Quine herself, was impressed with my performance. I would find out later that simply passing the Bar made me an enemy of AAA's owner, Anne Stardust. I had heard horror stories from her sister, Marilyn, the head booker of BSC, but had chalked them up to sibling rivalry. They turned out to be right on the money. So, three days after arriving, I left Washington with a bad taste in my mouth and a "don't call us, we'll call you" declaration. But again, I managed to make some contacts, including one with Catherine who said she'd keep an eye out for me. So you see, 2006 was pretty eventful for me. But nothing could come close to the events of December 30, 2006.[/I]

[I]I came forward as the winner on January 1st. Some New Year's present, eh? I was immediately beset with interview requests and invitations to various events. I took the annual payment plan since the lump sum option seemed like a huge rip-off. Besides, I was only 22 at the time (a fact that has led to more than a little bit of hate & junk mail) so 26 years of payments isn't much of a problem for me. I wanted to keep my job and use my newfound notoriety to help me win cases, but that wasn't to be. My relative fame made jury selection a chore so I finally just resigned my position with the firm. I really liked the folks I worked with and didn't want to see them dragged into the circus that had become my daily life. I did all of the interviews I possibly could. Surprisingly, I even received (and accepted) requests from as far away as Japan, the UK, and even the Ukraine. I was invited onto gameshows, where I played for charity. I was hounded by "the paparazzi" wherever I happened to go. I enjoyed the nightlife wherever nightlife existed. But I also busted my ass training daily, pushing my body to its limits, because I had a plan developing in my head. New Year's Eve of 2007 will mark the day I either became a genius or the world's biggest moron. After being invited to co-host Rick Marks' New Year's Eve program, telecast to every corner of the globe, I jumped at the chance. As the correspondent from my home state of Florida, in South Beach, moments before the ball in Times Square was scheduled to begin its descent, the following exchange occurred which changed the course of my life:[/I] [B]Rick Marks[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][I]"With only a few minutes left until the countdown commences, let's go live to South Beach, to our correspondent, Kimmy Bentsen. Hi Kimmy! The atmosphere there must be absolutely electric!"[/I][/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][I]"It is, Rick. We're partying here as if the world's about to end!"[/I][/COLOR] [B]Rick Marks[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][I]"Well it's probably a perfect night for that down in sunny Miami. Kimmy, 90 seconds until the countdown starts. I know you've been asked this many times over the last 12 months, but have you figured out what you're going to do with all that money?"[/I][/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Well yes, Rick. I've decided to follow my heart and fill a void that I see here."[/I][/COLOR] [B]Rick Marks[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][I]"Oh?"[/I][/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Yep. I'm starting a women's wrestling promotion...."[/I][/COLOR]

The response I got was overwhelming. Within days of my little announcement, I received a call from one Preston Holt who, despite getting the shaft on a couple of occasions, still had the wrestling business in his blood. He offered to help me with the initial setup and perhaps stay on in an advisory capacity, an offer I couldn't in good conscience refuse. The day of our introductory press conference, I was a ball of nerves. Preston said that all I had to do was show the passion I felt for this venture and people would respond to that. He said I should work the crowd like I worked those juries I've faced and help them to see the vision I have. I guess that's as good a plan as any, considering I had only planned to do that anyway. [SIZE="4"][B]The LFC Press Conference[/B][/SIZE] [I][COLOR="Blue"]"There are just a few things I'd like to say. First, thank you all for coming out. This is a big step for me but one that I truly believe needs to be taken. I'd like to tell you about the ideas and the premise behind Ladies Fighting Championship. The idea for the promotion sprung from my experiences as a young, aspiring wrestler with excellent training. I felt that all of the existing promotions here in North America were full and not at all open to bringing in new talent to develop. I wanted to change that or at least try to. [B]Ladies Fighting Championship[/B] will be different from the other promotions in North America. We'll be based here in Panama City, Florida and will call the [B]South East[/B] our primary homebase and touring area. Our product will value the [B]traditional[/B] and the [B]modern[/B] styles as [B]key[/B] with a [B]heavy mainstream[/B] appeal. We'll have a varied cast of characters which should show how heavily I've been influenced by the [B]lucha[/B] style. We'll have more than our share of laughs but we won't take ourselves too seriously. Being a wrestling promotion centered on wrestling, we won't offer much in the way of blatant, deliberate T&A and the soap operas you've come to expect from the more entertainment oriented promotions won't be quite as apparent. We'll have some of the best young women's talent on the planet and they'll be given the time and opportunity to shine. Our roster is in the process of being assembled and we'll be releasing it exclusively on lfcwrestling.com, within the next few weeks. Again, I thank you for coming and hope to see you at our first show in February!"[/COLOR][/I] [QUOTE][B]Product recap - American Joshi[/B] [B]Key Feature[/B]: Traditional, Modern [B]Heavy[/B]: Mainstream [B]Medium[/B]: Lucha, Comedy [B]Low[/B]: Realism [B]Match ratio[/B]: 80/20 [B]T&A[/B]: Low [B]Match Intensity[/B]: 40% [B]Match Danger[/B]: 60% [B]Face/Heel Divide[/B]: Medium[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The Birth of LFC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B]New promotion better funded than past attempts; entering uncharted waters[/B][/SIZE] [B]by David Birschen[/B] Okay, I'll admit it. As hokey as it sounds, I've been a wrestling fan. I hated Rip Chord for beating Sam Strong. I hated Richard Eisen for driving Tommy Cornell away. But I've never known the women of wrestling to be anything but sideshows. The beautiful "managers" accompanying the men to the ring demanded their share of lingering glances but rarely more than that. To say that women's wrestling has not been much to write home about, while insulting, would not be very far from the truth. Sure, there is a division for them on the roster of North of the Border Pro Wrestling and their head booker, Dan Stone Sr's only daughter Victoria, is a highly regarded in-ring competitor in her own right. Granted, Angel Athletic Association puts on fairly good shows from their home base in the Northwest. But never before had a promotion debuted with any kind of financial backbone. Usually, these promotions open, run a handful of shows, and close within a calendar year. One young woman is attempting to change that. Kimberly Bentsen is probably best known for winning the world's largest lottery jackpot at the end of 2006. She spent much of 2007 as a media darling and essentially as a person who is famous...for being famous. Speculation ran rampant about what she would do with all her newfound wealth. Would she blow it all on something frivolous or would she find a cause to champion? As it turns out, depending on who you speak to, what she plans would fit both of those criteria. The bomb she dropped just before the stroke of midnight on the East Coast, to a worldwide audience on Rick Marks' New Year's Rockin' Eve, sent shockwaves through the industry. The buzz was immediate and deafening. A new women's promotion potentially with pockets as deep, if not deeper, than some of the largest and most storied promotions currently operating, was more than enough cause for further investigation. So we managed to tie down the lady herself, Kimberly Bentsen, and toss our questions at her rapid fire! [B]David Birschen[/B]: [I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ms. Bentsen, thanks for talking with us. How have things been progressing since the press conference?[/COLOR][/I] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Please, David, call me Kimmy. 'Kimberly' is what my mom calls me when I'm in trouble. (laughs) Things have been moving very fast, I must admit. We've got offices set up and furnished along with training facilities in the same building. Right now, we're working on purchasing naming rights for a small or medium sized venue where we can put on our shows. The roster's coming together as well. I really was overwhelmed by the interest shown in this project.[/COLOR] [B]Birschen[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]While I'm sure you've had lots of feedback, I'm sure it wasn't all positive?[/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Of course not! (laughs) There are always going to be those people who believe a women's place has a direct relation to a kitchen or that women in wrestling should be happy being eye candy. Those aren't the fans we're going after. Eventually, some of them will be converted based on the sheer excellence and skill levels of our performers but we won't get all of them.[/COLOR] [B]Birschen[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]What do you say to those people who have said this is all a publicity stunt? I'm sure you've read the dirtsheets.[/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Yeah, some of them have been really supportive, believing that a strong women's promotion is needed. Others, well, we'll see how they like the taste of crow.[/COLOR] [B]Birschen[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Any plans for TV? Pay per view? Touring?[/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Hey, slow down! (laughs) Right now, we're in negotiations for pay per view and we hope to have that decided by our first show. As for TV, we've had some inquiries but that's about all I can say about that. Tours we'll do as much as we can. We want all of North America to be able to catch LFC in action, live! A lot of folks have heard of us but haven't yet seen us so there's a lot of curiosity there.[/COLOR] [B]Birschen[/B]: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Well, it seems like you have all the bases covered...[/COLOR] [B]Kimmy[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]I like to think we do. My staff of advisors are industry vets who have been in the business longer than I've been alive. They've seen the trends and experienced the pitfalls. A few of them have also produced many of the stellar talents that exist today (myself included). I like our chances and I'm beyond excited to see the plans come to fruition.[/COLOR]

[I]I awoke to the phone ringing.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Hi Kimmy.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Steph? Oh hey, how's it goin'?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Really well. Look, I'm sorry I can't help you out personally but you know, contract and all that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]No worries, we can't offer you guaranteed money yet.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]But look, I have this student and she's really good, probably my best so far....[/COLOR] [CENTER] ---------------------------------------- [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Ladies Fighting Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]The Roster[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Face[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Heel[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Eventer[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]April Appleseed[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Catherine Quine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Devil's Daughter[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Joanne Rodriguez Kimmy Bentsen Suzanne Brazzle Super Sekrit Yet to Debut[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Upper Midcarder[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Amber Allen[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ashley Grover[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Candy Floss[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Gorgon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jaime Quine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Michelle Brendon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Sara Marie York[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stephanie Wade[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Midcarder[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Agent 69[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Carol Singer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Connie Morris[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Debbie Rose[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eve Grunge[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Fiona Flame[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jen Neptune[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kate Lilly[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kathy Neptune[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Mary Beth Chase[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Roz Larren[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tai[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Wendy Anderson[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][U]Lower Midcarder[/U][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Britney Hollywood[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Christina Charisma[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ginko Kuroda[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Nadia Snow[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Olivia Diamond[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paige Croft[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shiori Jippensha[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Opener[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Angel Takudome[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Miss Information[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rebecca Petty[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Roxy Kitten[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Enhancement Talent[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Geena the Warrior Princess[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kinuye Mushashibo[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Manager[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Emma Chase[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Melanie Florence[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Kristin Pearce[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Announcer[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steve Smith[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Color Commentator[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sam Rodriguez[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Referee[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bret Graveson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jez McArthuer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shane Stones[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Authority Figure[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Heidi Brooks[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Road Agent[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Chief Two Eagles Crippler Ray Kingman Duncan Kendall[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Personality[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Buttercup Chloe Dean[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jenny Playmate Julie Forletta Karen Killer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Lady Melissa[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Monique[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Osiris[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Pettle[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Preston Holt[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Stacy Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Vita[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Willow[/COLOR][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]OOC Notes[/B]: Fiona Flame, Sam Rodriguez, and Stacy Strong are randomly generated workers. Fiona's a wrestler, Sam and Stacy are Announcers. Sam is my primary 2nd chair (to work his D announcing skill up) and both he and Stacy are used to announce dark matches. Melanie Florence was edited to be available in North America since she'd been unemployed for over a year. Angel Takudome and Shiori Jippensha became available in NA after being unemployed for a year (at least that's my guess since I didn't edit them). Heidi Brooks is on the roster for backstory reasons (Kimmy's her protegé). Overness wise, Kimmy's about on par with Paris Hilton in North America and Jordan in the UK (though obviously not for the exact same reasons :p) and Aki Hoshino in Japan ("Who?" Exactly!). Also, credit to J Silver for Kimmy's picture.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][U][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFC.jpg[/IMG] Tag Team Division[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Blade Dancers[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/PaigeCroft.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CarolSinger.jpg[/IMG] Paige Croft & Carol Singer [B][COLOR="Blue"]Blaze of Glory[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/AshleyGrover.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/FionaFlame.jpg[/IMG] Ashley Grover & Fiona Flame [B][COLOR="Red"]Darkness Rising[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/Tai.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/WendyAnderson.jpg[/IMG] Tai & Wendy Anderson [B][COLOR="Blue"]High Energy[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/OliviaDiamond.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/SaraMarieYork.jpg[/IMG] Olivia Diamond & Sara Marie York [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hollywood & Petty[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/BritneyHollywood.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/RebeccaPetty.jpg[/IMG] Britney Hollywood & Rebecca Petty [B][COLOR="Red"]Ice Queens[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/AmberAllen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/StephanieWade.jpg[/IMG] Amber Allen & Stephanie Wade [B][COLOR="Blue"]Lilly & Rose[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KateLilly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/DebbieRose.jpg[/IMG] Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose [B][COLOR="Red"]MI:6[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/Agent69.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/NadiaSnow.jpg[/IMG] Agent 69 & Nadia Snow [B][COLOR="Red"]Novacaine[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/EveGrunge_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/RoxyKitten.jpg[/IMG] Eve Grunge & Roxy Kitten [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sensation[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/AliciaStrong_alt01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG] Alicia Strong & Joanne Rodriguez [B][COLOR="Blue"]Speedball[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KinuyeMushashibo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CandyFloss.jpg[/IMG] Kinuye Mushashibo & Candy Floss [B][COLOR="Red"]Team Griffon[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/GinkoKuroda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/RozLarren.jpg[/IMG] Ginko Kuroda & Roz Larren [B][COLOR="Red"]Technically Flawless[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/ShioriJippensha.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/MissInformation.jpg[/IMG] Shiori Jippensha & Miss Information [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Brendon Sisters[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/MichelleBrendon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/TracyBrendon.jpg[/IMG] Michelle Brendon & Tracy Brendon [B][COLOR="Red"]The Mighty Quines[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JaimeQuine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CatherineQuine.jpg[/IMG] Jaime Quine & Catherine Quine [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Neptune Twins[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JenNeptune.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KathyNeptune.jpg[/IMG] Jen Neptune & Kathy Neptune [B][COLOR="Red"]The Power Plant[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/MaryBethChase.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/Gorgon.jpg[/IMG] Mary Beth Chase & Gorgon [B][SIZE="3"]The Gold[/SIZE][/B] [B]LFC World[/B] - Main Event level [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFCWorld.jpg[/IMG] [B]LFC Television[/B] - Midcard level [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFCWorldTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [B]LFC World Tag Team[/B] - Midcard level [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFCWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [B]LFC North American[/B] - Low level [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFCNorthAmerican.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[I]Things were moving along a lot better than even I expected. After making a few phone calls and getting no joy, I finally managed to get a payoff:[/I] [QUOTE][I][COLOR="Blue"]LFC Wrestling.com[/COLOR][/I] - Ladies Fighting Championship announces they have come to terms on a 6-month contract with American Option to carry their shows on Pay-Per-View! Join us on the final Sunday of February as we present to you, [SIZE="3"][B][I]LFC Sky High[/I][/B][/SIZE]! Matches include: - A Six-Way ladder match to crown the first LFC World Champion as [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B], [B]Wanda Fish[/B], [B]Catherine Quine[/B], [B]Cherry Bomb[/B], [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B], and [B]Kimmy Bentsen[/B] square off! - [B]Devil's Daughter & Jaime Quine[/B] face off against [B]The Brendon Sisters[/B] - [B]"Princess" Amber Allen & "Superstar" Stephanie Wade[/B], [B]the Ice Queens[/B], take on [B]Sara Marie York[/B] & [B]Connie Morris[/B]! - [B]Lilly & Rose[/B] take on [B]Novacaine[/B]! - [B]MI:6[/B] try to outsexy [B]the Neptune Twins[/B]! .....and much, much more! Join us Sunday February 24th for LFC Sky High! Call your cable operator![/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFC.jpg[/IMG][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][B]Sky High[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 4 February, 2008 LIVE from the SOLD OUT LFC Arena (South East) Announcers: Steve Smith, Sam Rodriguez, Melanie Florence [U]Pre-Show[/U] Tai defeated Britney Hollywood in 6:55 by pinfall with a Tai-phoon (Sensation Stunner/F-5) [B](E-)[/B] Shiori Jippensha defeated Rebecca Petty in 7:02 by submission with a Jippensha Leglock. [B](D-)[/B] :eek: ([I]Note to self: Jippensha-Petty, got it[/I]) Angel Takudome defeated Kinuye Mushashibo in 6:58 by pinfall with an Angel's Wings. [B](E+)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] -The show kicks off amid a burst of pyro with Kimmy Bentsen in the ring with a mic. [B]Kimmy[/B]: "[I][COLOR="Blue"]Before we start, I'd like to thank all of our fans here as well as those watching at home for coming out and tuning in to this, the inaugural show of Ladies Fighting Championship!" *the crowd erupts in an L-F-C chant* "I'm sure I speak for all the ladies backstage when I say......[/COLOR][/I]" "[I][COLOR="Red"]Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute! I think I'm more than capable of speaking for myself![/COLOR][/I]" Wanda Fish comes out to the top of the ramp. [B]Wanda[/B]: "[I][COLOR="Red"]Let me tell you, I personally could give a crap about what these people do. This whole 6-way ladder match deal is pure garbage. There's only ONE person on the roster who has accomplished nearly what I have. I am a FOUR-TIME Triple A Femme Fatale champion. By all rights, Catherine Quine and I should be going head-to-head for the LFC World title. Where the hell do you and the rest of those misfits come in?[/COLOR][/I]" *the crowd boos lustily* [B]Kimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Wanda, if you are as good as you claim to be, it won't take very much for you to dispose of the rest of us "misfits" and become the first LFC World champion. That is, unless your old bones don't have enough left....[/COLOR]" [B]Wanda[/B]: "[I][COLOR="Red"]Old? I'll come down there and show you old....[/COLOR][/I]" [B]Kimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You know how the saying goes. If you're feeling froggy, you old toad, come on and leap![/COLOR]" The segment ends with Wanda fuming at the top of the ramp. [B](C-)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/PaigeCroft.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CarolSinger.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/GinkoKuroda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/RozLarren.jpg[/IMG] [B]Blade Dancers vs. Team Griffon[/B] Quick opening match that ended when Paige & Carol hit the Dance of the Blade (Hot Shot-Swinging Neckbreaker combo) on Roz for the pin. Blade Dancers defeated Team Griffon by pinfall when Paige Croft hit the Dance of the Blade on Roz Larren. [B](E+)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JenNeptune.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KathyNeptune.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/Agent69.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/NadiaSnow.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Neptune Twins vs. MI:6[/B] Strong debut by the twins as they show flashes of what they might turn into in a few years. Finish came when they hit twin Neptune's Orbits (Moonsaults) onto Agent 69 and Nadia to pick up the win. The Neptune Twins defeated MI:6 by pinfall when Kathy Neptune hit the Neptune's Orbit on Nadia Snow. [B](E)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KateLilly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/DebbieRose.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/EveGrunge_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/RoxyKitten.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lilly & Rose vs. Novacaine[/B] This match saw Eve Grunge completely frustrate both Kate and Debbie, when she seemed able to turn every move into some kind of suplex. The tables turned, however, when Roxy was tagged in. Kate & Debbie managed to keep her isolated before Debbie finally hit the Thorn Cutter for the pinfall. Lilly & Rose defeated Novacaine by pinfall when Debbie Rose hit the Thorn Cutter on Roxy Kitten. [B](E)[/B] Jenny Playmate is backstage with her clients, the Ice Queens, being interviewed by Melanie Florence. [B]Jenny[/B]: "[I][COLOR="Red"]Feast your eyes on the cream of the crop of the tag team division here in LFC. Princess Amber Allen and Superstar Stephanie Wade, are the coldest duo the world of wrestling has ever seen. Tonight, they're gonna put on a clinic on what tag team wrestling is all about.[/COLOR][/I]" [B](E)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/AmberAllen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/StephanieWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/SaraMarieYork.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/ConnieMorris.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ice Queens vs. Sara Marie York & Connie Morris[/B] The climb begins! As promised, Amber & Stephanie put on quite a clinic but Sara Marie & Connie were more than up to the challenge. It seemed as though Sara Marie & Connie might emerge victorious...until Stephanie jacked Connie's jaw with her Super Kick, seemingly out of nowhere. Ice Queens defeated Sara Marie York & Connie Morris by pinfall when Stephanie Wade hit the Super Kick on Connie. [B](D-)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/DevilsDaughter.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JaimeQuine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/MichelleBrendon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/TracyBrendon.jpg[/IMG] [B]Devil's Daughter & Jaime Quine vs. The Brendon Sisters[/B] The Brendons experience as a team almost got them a big win. Almost. Tracy hit the Idaho Crunch (Reverse Russian Legsweep) on Jaime and made the pin but Karen Killer had distracted the ref long enough for Double D to break it up. Jaime was then wise enough to lunge to her corner to make the tag. Devil's Daughter then proceeded to clean house before locking in the Going Down Below (Single Armbar Takedown). Jaime followed with a K.O. Kick on Michelle when she tried to break it up, causing Tracy to finally have to tap. Devil's Daughter & Jaime Quine defeated The Brendon Sisters by submission after interference by Karen Killer. [B](D-)[/B] -Kristen Pearce is backstage with Wanda Fish, Catherine Quine, and Cherry Bomb being interviewed by Melanie Florence. Melanie: "[I][COLOR="Blue"]Kristin, you're in quite a position with half the participants in the 6-way match...[/COLOR][/I]" Kristen: "[COLOR="Red"][I]Melanie, shut up and get out of the way. I got this. No matter what happens tonight, one of my clients will walk out of this rathole as LFC World champion. Period, end of story. Let's go, ladies.[/I][/COLOR]" [B](D+)[/B] -Steve Smith & Sam Rodriguez hype the main event. [B](E+)[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]Ladder Match for the LFC World Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFCWorld.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CatherineQuine.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/CherryBomb.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/KimberlyBentsen.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/SuzanneBrazzle_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Catherine Quine vs. Cherry Bomb vs. Joanne Rodriguez vs Kimmy Bentsen vs Wanda Fish vs Suzanne Brazzle[/B] The match started out with the heels teaming up to batter each of the faces in turn. The crowd were on their feet from the start and never had an opportunity to breathe. At the eight minute mark, with the heels firmly in control, Kristen Pearce called for the ladders. As the heels worked to pull ladders out from under the ring, J.Ro came alive and hit all three and their manager with a Tope con Giro onto the ladder they were carrying, laying out all five women. With Emma Chase slapping the ring and yelling at her, Kimmy managed to rise to her feet to see the heels regrouping and sliding a ladder into the ring. She ran the ropes and executed an incredible double corkscrew plancha (Sam: "[I][COLOR="Red"]Did she...? Was that...? NO FREAKIN' WAY![/COLOR][/I]") on Catherine & Cherry Bomb, which almost blew the roof off the arena. But, she missed the crafty veteran Wanda Fish, who managed to sneak around the ring and slide in. Crafty or not, she never saw Suzanne Brazzle until it was too late to avoid the Brazzle Dazzle (RKO) onto the ladder lying in the ring. At the 26 minute mark, Cherry Bomb had managed to get a ladder open in the ring and was setting it up when she caught a Dish of the Day that laid her out. Wanda surveyed her handiwork for only a moment, before setting the ladder up and beginning her ascent. Near the top, as she reached for the belt, the crowd exploded as Kimmy springboarded into a dropkick onto the ladder. The momentum knocked the belt loose of its hook and when the two competitors fell, Wanda landed on one side of the ring and Kimmy, title belt clutched to her chest, landed on the other. Kimmy Bentsen defeated Catherine Quine, Cherry Bomb, Joanne Rodriguez, Suzanne Brazzle, and Wanda Fish in 29:54 when Kimmy Bentsen retrieved the item. Kimmy Bentsen wins the LFC World title. [B](C)[/B] The show comes to a close with Kimmy Bentsen celebrating her win with Emma Chase. [B](C-)[/B] Overall: D Buyrate: 0.22 Post-show notes: - Not bad considering nobody had any momentum besides Kimmy and few workers have any overness in the South East. - Seeds planted for several storylines.[/CENTER]

After the show, I was tired and after the adrenaline wore off, I was going to be in serious pain. I need to talk to production about possibly getting some Nerf ladders, those steel ones HURT, adrenaline be damned! Without exception, the other girls were really stoked to get the first show done. So I stood up in the locker room and said: "[I][COLOR="Blue"]Alright ladies, great show! If anyone's got any energy left, [URL="http://www.clublavela.com/"]Club La Vela[/URL]. Drinks are on me![/COLOR][/I]" [I]The morning after....[/I] I awoke taking 3 piledrivers and 4 Godzilla Plunges at the same time. Or at least, that's how my head felt. And apparently, several people didn't make it to their hotels since I walked out of my room and almost tripped over Debbie Rose and Fiona Flame, sprawled out on futons. I heard "Lights, Camera, Action" playing which meant my cellphone was ringing but damn if I could find it. I wonder if Richard Eisen has days like this... [QUOTE][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/LFC%20Diary/LFC.jpg[/IMG]Wrestling.com: Following the monumental success of our inaugural show, LFC is proud to announce, Breakdown! The second event will see a 4-team elimination match for the LFC World Tag Team titles! Also, following the events at the end of Sky High, Wanda Fish has demanded a shot at the LFC World title. Will our new champion accept her challenge? Matches announced for LFC Breakdown: - Suzanne Brazzle vs. Cherry Bomb - Devil's Daughter vs. Joanne Rodriguez - Lilly & Rose vs The Mighty Quines - Fatal Four-Way Tag Team Elimination match for the vacant LFC World Tag Team titles between Blade Dancers, The Brendon Sisters, Novacaine, and the Ice Queens! - High Energy, The Neptune Twins, MI:6, Team Griffon, all in action! Join us for LFC Breakdown, only on Pay Per View! Accept no substitute! Call your cable or satellite provider now to get in on the action![/QUOTE]

I actually thought when i saw LFC, that you were doing London Fighting Championship from the new promotions file.. Nice nab for the logo.. Think you should push Amber Allen and Jaime Quine to main event, but then again, im biased

Archived