Calling all Title makers

Hey, currently running in my real world game a storyline where the Smack down and Raw tag Titles are gonna be unified in a best of 7 series with the finals being a TLC match between The Hardy's and London/Kendrick. So what I would like is if someone could come up with a Unified Tag Title. Any help would be great.

[QUOTE=Tripps04;223500]Hey, currently running in my real world game a storyline where the Smack down and Raw tag Titles are gonna be unified in a best of 7 series with the finals being a TLC match between The Hardy's and London/Kendrick. So what I would like is if someone could come up with a Unified Tag Title. Any help would be great.[/QUOTE] Why not go the classic route and just have one belt of each be your new unified tag titles?

[QUOTE=Tripps04;223500]Hey, currently running in my real world game a storyline where the Smack down and Raw tag Titles are gonna be unified in a best of 7 series with the finals being a TLC match between The Hardy's and London/Kendrick. So what I would like is if someone could come up with a Unified Tag Title. Any help would be great.[/QUOTE] I posted a belt in the 2-4 player game topic in the TEW07 Discussion forum.

Thanks Carlzilla, really like the belt pic. An update on the storyline worked out great ending up getting an A- for the heat at the end and the final match was a 20 min. A* MOTY candidate, I will see if it wins. I ended up turning London after the lose to split the team, he is now fueding with CM Punk on ECW for the TV Title. I'm having CM punk lose the blow-off match then interfere in the Main Event to setup Lashley vs Punk and the Second City Saints when Colt Cabana comes up.

Archived