Clash Of The 'Titan Sports'

Just a minor update for you all... Having finally given in to the temptation of 07 we are currently updating the data. It shouldn't take too long to be up to date, and nothing will have changed from earlier, we'll just have more options and be using what is a better game. Thanks for all everyones predicitions, support and patience. I truly hope we make it worth our while; I've got some big plans in mind and I know of a few the other guys have too and I'm still as excited as I was.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loves2spooge
[QUOTE=keefmoon;229481]Just a minor update for you all... Having finally given in to the temptation of 07 we are currently updating the data. It shouldn't take too long to be up to date, and nothing will have changed from earlier, we'll just have more options and be using what is a better game. Thanks for all everyones predicitions, support and patience. I truly hope we make it worth our while; I've got some big plans in mind and I know of a few the other guys have too and I'm still as excited as I was.[/QUOTE] Finally crossed over to the darkside now you will offically have no life

[QUOTE=loves2spooge;230501]hope you were singing journey[/QUOTE] It was actually 'brown eyed girl' by Van Morrison, this isn't just filler by the way, i will genuinly be doing a weekly round up of all 3 shows! EDIT: when i say weekly, i mean in game weeks, not real time weeks.

[I]"Just a small town girl, living in a lonely woorrld, she took the midnight train going aaanywhere..."[/I] Damn it! I can't get that song out of head now... I've nearly done my conversion of the data, and will hand it over to Nevermore to do his bit tonight.

[QUOTE=panix04;230502]It was actually 'brown eyed girl' by Van Morrison[/QUOTE] Speaking of... I was in a lecture yesterday, and I got bored, so I pulled out my iRiver, turned on the radio, and started listening. They run an ad that says something to the effect of 'When your favourite song is a classic, you can't help but sing along' or something to that effect, and that song started playing. And I almost did start singing along, until I realised where I was...

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;230535]So, which do you do better sing or play soccer?[/QUOTE] If i could do either well then i wouldn't be working in Information Technology! At a push i would say im a better footballer then singer!

Guest loves2spooge
chicks hear me sing and run away im always singing at work it is a good way to annoy people there always telling me to shut the **** up so i implore people sing of key in your places of work its fun to annoy people its kind of like this post annoying

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/nitrologo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/ddp.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B][SIZE="6"]CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/SIZE][/B] World Championship Wrestling and Titan Sports Inc regret to inform you that the WCW Nitro card has been altered ahead of its rebirth on TNN. The main event of Ric Flair & Golberg vs Scott Steiner & Jeff Jarrett has been altered as Scott Steiner has been removed due to fitness issues. His replacement in the match will be Diamond Dallas Page. Scott Steiner is still expected to be at Nitro and should be able to compete next week. [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/takamichinoku.jpg[/IMG] In addition to the main event, another of the scheduled matches has been altered. WCW Tag Team Champion Jeff Hardy was sceduled to face Chuck Palumbo on tonights episode of Nitro, however, this match has now changed to Jeff Hardy vs Taka Michinoku. WCW would like to apologise for any inconvinience caused by the changes in these matches. Don't forget to tune in to the rebirth of WCW Nitro tonight at 9PM, tonights episode entitled "Where It All Begins... Again!"[/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=panix04;238035]I cant wait to see your 1st card Keef, it just brings my 2nd card closer! :D[/QUOTE] You just wait... even your action packed first event couldn't gain the support mine did on the TEW internet section (awesome, fantastic reviews etc) so you better pick your game up! [QUOTE=Nevermore;238048]Looking forward to kicking your arse, son.[/QUOTE] That be fighting talk, boy! You've seen the Fingerpoke Of Doom match, Nevvy, and you know we here at WCW don't fight nicely, prettily or particularly effectively! But we'll fight none the less, don't you worry about that... This show is quite detailed as, to be honest, I'm trying to pick up after 9 months of being off air, and many were criminally underused in the Invasion, so I need to do a rebuilding job. I'll try and get the show posted asap.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;238051]You just wait... even your action packed first event couldn't gain the support mine did on the TEW internet section (awesome, fantastic reviews etc) so you better pick your game up! [/QUOTE] in all fairness had i remembered to actually do some storylines it might have been a different, erm....story.

Archived