Clash Of The 'Titan Sports'

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loves2spooge
[QUOTE=Chuck;227332]I can't lie... I just spooged my pants...[/QUOTE] did you just quote me anyways this will be good im spooging too

Guest loves2spooge
cant wait to see what panix does with wwe because im finding wwe to be as boring as bat**** at the moment

[QUOTE=loves2spooge;227607]cant wait to see what panix does with wwe because im finding wwe to be as boring as bat**** at the moment[/QUOTE] There's a reason for that, because it is as boring as........ panix got a difficult gig here ;) Can I get a K-E-E-F-M-O-O-N W-C-W going here fellas

[QUOTE=tristram;227613]There's a reason for that, because it is as boring as........ panix got a difficult gig here ;) Can I get a K-E-E-F-M-O-O-N W-C-W going here fellas[/QUOTE] Actually, as you will soon see, i have a fairly easy job! (or were you being sarcastic?) My only problem will be living with the guilt when i crush the oposition mwa ha ha! :D

[QUOTE=tristram;227624]Civil War? :D Oh no, which one of you guys is Jefferson Davis, which one is John Wilkes Booth, and which one is old Abe?[/QUOTE] Being as we are all from England it might be more fitting to ask who is Oliver Cromwell and Who is King Charles!

You'll soon see that my inexperience in drafting cost me against panix (who has had two multiplayer drafts) and Nevermore (who's done one). However, to have WCW restarting under the Titan Sports umbrella wouldn't be easy, so I guess I'll just have to fight against all odds!

Archived