Clash Of The 'Titan Sports'

i really hope you get rid of your demons fella. I can only begin to imagine the stress your under at the moment. Just keep plugging away though and good stuff will happen for you. I really believe that everything happens for a reason (apart from Liverpool beating West Ham in the cup final the year before last.) I don't know about Nevermore, but as far as i am concerned this diary is on stand-by for whenever you feel like coming back. It will need a review post made. But then we will just fire it up again. Be that in 2-3 weeks or 7-8 months! The most important thing is to just get everything sorted in your personal life mate and if you need a friend, you have my number now. Receiving phone calls makes me feel popular, so go nuts!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;254160] I really believe that everything happens for a reason (apart from Liverpool beating West Ham in the cup final the year before last.)[/QUOTE] There's a good reason for that... Liverpool is about a million times better than West Ham. :P

Keef, I really hope you get things sorted with yourself mate. Stay strong and like others say, good stuff will happen, it may not seem that way now, but it will come good. Hope to see you back and sorted soon mate. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...
So, I'm back. I'd prefer not to disclose too much via public forums but I'm happy to discuss my mini adventure via PM. All that needs saying is I had a good time that helped me sought myself out, pick myself up and get ready to start getting on with life again. I know after all that was said earlier to only be away for 3 weeks seems stupid, but what I did realise while away was I couldn't run away from my problems forever. My little trip helped me to get things into perspective, and one of the main parts of that involved tackling the problems head first, and my tour of Europe was never going to accomplish that. In fact, it would have been running away. I don't know how ready I am for carrying on with this diary just yet, but it won't be far off as the first step was in returning to the country. Job one done. I have lost all my TEW support stuff (ie plans for the future) so when I'm settled again I'll get cracking on it. Incidentily, as WCW (me) on this diary has Chris Benoit (injured, but still on board) if anyone has any ideas on what to do with him please let me know via PM. (I say PM because I want to avoid a morality debate/argument on this diary thread) Once again thanks to everyone for their support, I appreciate all the kind words and it has really helped. [QUOTE=The Ego;253362]Yeah we've had a nibble at each other, buts its been healthy! Its funny but at times in need, its amazing how something as truly unimportant as a wrestling sim forum, becomes a staple for you to get some happy escapism, Everyones here for you big boy.[/QUOTE] Thank you. It is amazing what a great community we have on here. I know things seem a bit bitchy and that at times but everyone on here is a good person at heart. [QUOTE=wrestlinggod;253884]Hate to hear. Like the others have said. Take the time you need to get things straight.[/QUOTE] Thanks buddy. [QUOTE=panix04;254160]i really hope you get rid of your demons fella. I can only begin to imagine the stress your under at the moment. Just keep plugging away though and good stuff will happen for you. I really believe that everything happens for a reason (apart from Liverpool beating West Ham in the cup final the year before last.) I don't know about Nevermore, but as far as i am concerned this diary is on stand-by for whenever you feel like coming back. It will need a review post made. But then we will just fire it up again. Be that in 2-3 weeks or 7-8 months! The most important thing is to just get everything sorted in your personal life mate and if you need a friend, you have my number now. Receiving phone calls makes me feel popular, so go nuts![/QUOTE] Cheers matey, I feel like I'm definitely putting everything behind me at last. You've been a good mate to me and if I need to talk to someone I will get on the ol' dog and call you. [QUOTE=G-Prime;254170]There's a good reason for that... Liverpool is about a million times better than West Ham. :P[/QUOTE] Come on, that's a bit harsh. Liverpool are about TWO million times better than Wet Spam. :p (Awful joke? Yeah, I must be alright ;) ) [QUOTE=sebsy;255505]Keef, I really hope you get things sorted with yourself mate. Stay strong and like others say, good stuff will happen, it may not seem that way now, but it will come good. Hope to see you back and sorted soon mate. Take care.[/QUOTE] Thanks very much fella, I really appreciate your support. It's guys like you (and everyone else who's posted on here) that have really been the foundation for getting on with life. It's nice to know that even people you have never met in person can be good friends. Again, a general thank you to everyone who has posted and wished me well and I'm glad to be back on here after an admittedly short hiatus and ready to start moving forward.

YES! Welcome back, buddy. Your sobering presence has been missed on the forums. Don't feel under any pressure to get cracking on this if you're not ready; I understand how ECW kicking your arse could be an added stress :D. Seriously, though, welcome back. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Well I know I'm not the first to welcome you back, but let me say this-I have missed you man. If I had not been on vacation myself and away, then it probably would have driven me nuts as we have developed quite a friendship over time I feel. I hope that everything has either worked itself out or at least you have formulated aplan as to how to go about overcoming them. As always, you know that I'm here if you need me mate. Welcome back.

Archived