Clash Of The 'Titan Sports'

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;227662]I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you all have our attention. Now that being said, let's get this thing started already.[/QUOTE] :D we all had to sit through an hour of gay hobits before the lord of the rings got good, this is a similar process! Patience my friend! As all guiness drinkers will tell you, the best things come to those who wait!

[QUOTE=panix04;227665]As all guiness drinkers will tell you, the best things come to those who wait![/QUOTE] Yes Anyway I don't generally read real world diaries (sorry to those who write them I'm sure they're all very good) but this definately looks very good.

[SIZE="1"]Well one thing I can say is that this is one of those diary's that I can't help but get excited about. However, I must ride with Keefmoon since I would like to see the company I that truley brought me into wrestling finally win. :p Dub C Dub! Dub C Dub![/SIZE]

SPOILER ALERT: News coming in from Titan Sports HQ that Chris Jericho is a member of ECW now....supposedly a promotional picture of him with an ECW background was released.....Titan Sports had no official comment Sorry guys but no one else picked up on that little pic yet(maybe it means nothing) GO Keefmoon man

[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;227860]SPOILER ALERT: News coming in from Titan Sports HQ that Chris Jericho is a member of ECW now....supposedly a promotional picture of him with an ECW background was released.....Titan Sports had no official comment Sorry guys but no one else picked up on that little pic yet(maybe it means nothing) GO Keefmoon man[/QUOTE] Damn it, your like columbo!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/wwflogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]presents..[/B] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Roster Draft Special[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/jimross.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/jerrylawler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]JR:[/B] Hello everybody and welcome to RAW is WAR, we are coming to you direct from a sold out Golden Dome Arena here in Monaco, Pennsylvania. I’m Jim Ross and with me as always Jerry “the king” Lawler and what a show we have in store for you. [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] That’s right JR the was so much to squeeze in tonight we had to make the show an hour longer. [B]JR:[/B] That’s right king, as many of you will know, due to team alliance’s victory last night at Survivor series, the face of WWF has changed forever and if you have been following the stories on WWF.com you will know that tonight plays host to the 1st ever WWF roster draft. The board of directors saw fit to place Eric Bischoff in charge of WCW, Paul Heyman in charge of ECW and 3 time WWF champion Mick Foley in charge of the WWF. [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] I have to say I’m supposed by that decision, we saw the other week on RAW exactly what Foley thought about the current state of the show, claiming there were too many champions and that gold meant nothing these days, then later in the show he was seen talking to Mr McMahon and quit! [B]JR:[/B] Well no doubt the two of them have issues King, but Linda McMahon managed to talk things through with Mick and apparently the senior members of the WWF board are going to be taking a backseat for the time being giving Foley more power in his ‘commisionary position’ JR is interrupted somewhat by the sound of Vince McMahon’s entrance music. He makes his way to the ring, not with his usual swagger but in a dignified professional manner accompanied by his wife Linda. [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] I wanna start off by welcoming everybody in Pennsylvania to a momentous edition of Monday night Raw, tonight is the night that wrestling will change forever. As I am sure you are aware, following Chris Jericho’s diabolical actions last night at survivor series, my hand has been forced and WCW and ECW will indeed be beamed to each and every one of your television sets on a weekly basis. After a lot of heated debate in the boardroom co-General managers have been assigned to each brand to run all aspects of the show, hiring’s and firings, booking match’s the whole nine yards. These are as follows Eric Bischoff and my son Shane McMahon in charge of WCW, Paul Heyman and my daughter Stephanie in charge of ECW and finally myself and Mick Foley in charge of WWF, now I’m sure you have all heard about my recent illness and therefore for a good portion of time you will be pleased to hear I have relinquished full control of the WWF to Mick Foley. Now I’m sure this is all old news now and the reason everybody is watching is to find out which workers will represent which show. To explain how the draft is going to work I will pass you to my lovely wife and CEO of Titan Sports Linda McMahon. [B]Linda McMahon:[/B] Thank you Vince, firstly I want to thank everyone here for coming tonight, your continued support never ceases to make me smile, now on with the rules. In order to help each brand maintain its identity, we have given each GM 5 wrestlers, who featured prominently within that brand to be excluded from being drafted, these are as follows: [CENTER][B]WWF:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Stone Cold Steve Austin The Rock Triple H Kurt Angle And The Undertaker[/COLOR] [B]ECW: [/B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]RVD Tommy Dreamer Sabu Raven And Jerry Lynn[/COLOR] [B]WCW:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Ric Flair Chris Kanyon Booker T Chris Benoit And Hollywood Hulk Hogan[/COLOR][/CENTER] Each GM will now take it in turns to make there selections with 20 picks each, this will be for in ring competitors only, all backroom staff, managers and announcers etc. have already been agreed on by the board of directors. So without further ado we begin the start the first ever annual roster draft! The music plays for the various general managers and they all make there way to a podium emblazoned with the logo of there respective brands. [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/mickfoley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/paulheyman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/ericbishoff.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] They say you can’t keep a good man down! Ladies and gentlemen get out your Polaroid’s and snap away because this here is a historic moment. “Easy E” himself Eric Bischoff is here, live on WWF Raw, baby! And to mark such a huge occasion, my first draft pick is the “da man” everyone thought wouldn’t be part of the draft. But with a bit of persuasion, let me introduce to you the man who had the longest undefeated streak in mainstream wrestling, the man, the myth, the legend; GOLDBERG!!! [B]JR:[/B] Oh my God, King, can you believe that? One of the biggest names in wrestling is heading up the WCW roster! [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] I bet that WWF and ECW regret not being awarded that 1st pick now. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Nice pick Eric, Nice pick, I’m sure that Dianne Fossey will be glad your helping to conserve ape’s! Now for my 1st pick, someone much more refined, someone with so much more than brute strength, in many ways I think this man is responsible for us all being here tonight, the saviour of wrestling, Y2J, Chris Jericho! [B]JR:[/B] Jericho returning to ECW? This is huge, King; I can’t believe we are witnessing this! [B]Mick Foley:[/B] Let me start off by thanking Linda McMahon for opening my eyes and making me realise what a great opportunity this is. And thanks also to Vince McMahon for signing that big fat cheque I’m going to be getting every month. A lot of you know about how upset I have been with the situation in the WWF of late and I will admit it has made my angry, angry to the point of snapping, but that being said its always good to be back, right here in Pennsylvania! Now to the matter of the WWF’s 1st pick in the draft. I look at the talent we have already been blessed with and already I can see some intense match up’s down the line, but I wanted my 1st pick to be somebody with the ability to dominate, a yardstick if you will, somebody who represents the monstrous desire that everybody in the WWF should have and I couldn’t look any further than the big red machine Kane! [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/kane.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kane is shown backstage, he is watching a monitor with the draft being broadcast, he doesn’t react at all to the news he has been drafted first. [B]Mick Foley:[/B] (pauses briefly in a daze) Oh yeah that’s right, I get two picks don’t I? Well my next pick is a man whose passion and pride exemplify all that a WWF star should be, Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero! [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] Congratulations, Mick, it seems only appropriate a WCW reject like yourself should turn to another. [B]JR:[/B] I think Bischoff has a case of selective memory there, King. [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] The WCW of old was accused of not looking to the future enough, and only trying to preserve the sports of the top guys. Well let that not be said about this new WCW, because my second draft pick is a former 7 time Tag Team Champion, the current United States Champion and the future of professional wrestling- Edge! [B]Lawler:[/B] Wow, JR, that’s huge! [B]JR:[/B] No doubt, King! Edge has got future world champion written all over him and he’s going to be spending his days in WCW from now on. What a coup by Eric Bischoff. [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Everybody in this room knows what ECW stands for. Extreme isn’t just a word; it’s a state of mind and for my second and third picks I have selected two men who exemplify extreme. Firstly, from the red hook section of Brooklyn, "The Human Suplex Machine" Taz! Secondly, the muscle behind the Radicalz; the original eliminator: Perry Saturn! [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] My next pick is the pure definition of dominance. With the right guidance and motivation, both of which he achieved in WCW by the way, my next pick is the man who has given me his word he is committed to making sure the Eric Bischoff regime rules supreme; he’s over 7 feet tall and 500 pounds- The Giant! [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] That’s the Big Show, JR! [B]JR:[/B] I know full well who that is, King, and Bischoff was right- with the correct guidance and motivation he could be the most dominant man to ever step into a ring. [B]Jerry Lawler: [/B]Man?! Don’t you mean “Monster”, JR?! [B]Mick Foley:[/B] I have been thinking about what you said Eric, about Edge and about how he could be the next Shawn Michaels and I think your right, but you know who else is a pretty handy tag team wrestler with bags of potential and bags of charisma? Let me see, Christian. So that’s my next pick and whilst were at it and I still have a pick left, Shawn Michaels and I were chatting down the gym the other night, Collette had left something down there so I went to pick it up and HBK is making a rapid recovery, he claims he is only a month away from being able to compete again, I don’t care if it takes a month or 6 months, he is worth the wait, my 4th pick, the showstopper, Shawn Michaels! [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] You know, I have to applaud you, Mick. You have stayed true to the WWF’s roots, and I shall do the same. My next pick sweat and bled for this company without ever getting the rewards he deserved. He is perhaps the most technically gifted wrestler in the world; Lance Storm! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] what a joke, you constantly wasted the cruiserweights on your show, the only place they truly had to shine was in Philadelphia Eric, why do you think we ended up with Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero to name a few. You threw away more stars than I have had hot dinners! I don’t want to get dragged into a debate with you; my 5th pick is a man that exemplifies a wasted talent- Steven Regal! [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] Another home grown talent, huh? A man after my own heart, as I am about to pick yet another man who was in WCW but has a golden future in the business. This man is the enigma, ladies and gentlemen, I pick… Sean O’Haire! [B]Mick Foley:[/B] Well I’m glad its my pick again guys, I was worried that these fella’s would have been picked already, to be honest I’m surprised that you haven’t got them yet, Paul, but I’m glad you haven’t! The WWF picks the Dudley Boys! [B]JR:[/B] Looks like the tag team champions are going to be staying with the WWF, King. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] Very nice, Mick, very nice indeed. WCW is truly the master of varying styles. Whether it was Mexican luchadores, Japanese warriors, 300 pound, yellow, 50 year old men, technicians, brawlers, extremists, or whatever- everyone fit in. And that will still ring true now, today! And the greatest example of this is my next pick- the Man Beast- Rhino! [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] The rebirth of ECW is nearly upon us, but what sort of an evil genius would I be if I didn’t stay loyal to the old ECW? This man is the definition of extreme and has provided us with some of the greatest ever ECW moments, the living legend- Bam Bam Bigelow! [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] I don’t see the need to hype my next man, as he is quite frankly the most exciting guy in wrestling today; ladies and gentlemen I give to you- Jeff Hardy! The rest of the draft went off pretty much without incident until it came time for ECW’s 19th and 20th pick, Stephanie and Eric Bischoff couldn’t come to an agreement on the last two people to draft and after a heated argument, Linda McMahon declared the final pick Null and void. After the 1st hour of RAW and with tall the picks made the respective rosters are as follows: [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/wwflogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWF:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Air Paris AJ Styles Bradshaw Brock Lesnar Bubba Ray Dudley Christian D-Von Dudley Eddie Guerrero Essa Rios Farooq Gangrel Kane Kurt Angle Lita Matt Hardy Molly Holly Nick Dinsmore Shane Helms Shawn Michaels Steve Austin Tajiri The Rock Triple H Trish Stratus Undertaker[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/wcwlogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Billy Kidman Booker T Chris Benoit Chris Kanyon Christopher Daniels Chuck Palumbo Davey Boy Smith Diamond Dallas Page Dean Malenko D'Lo Brown Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan Jeff Hardy Jeff Jarrett Juvented Guerrera Lance Storm Randy Orton Rhino Ric Flair Ron Killings Scott Steiner Sean Morley Sean O'Haire The Giant [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/triple%20diary/ecwlogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Bam Bam Bigelow Chavo Guerrero Chris Jericho Danny Doring Jerry Lynn Justin Credible Kid Kash Mike Awesome Mikey Whipwreck New Jack Perry Saturn Raven Rey Mysterio Roadkill RVD Sabu Sean Waltman Shane Douglas Steven Regal Super Crazy Taz The Sandman Tommy Dreamer[/COLOR][/CENTER] NB: the 2nd part of RAW is War will follow soon.

[QUOTE=jerlito;228136]i like but you did a mistake my friend i notice while reading you said paul heyman's 5th pick was rhino then eric picks him i just a little confused.[/QUOTE] oops, mis-type, you would have thought with 3 people going over this it would have been right wouldn't ya? :D

[QUOTE=jerlito;228136]i like but you did a mistake my friend i notice while reading you said paul heyman's 5th pick was rhino then eric picks him i just a little confused.[/QUOTE] That's my fought. Me and Nevermore have been trading to and fro a bit and while it was panix who did a great job of writing this all up, I changed bits around and had two scenarios written. I must have forgotten to edit Rhino. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks to panix for changing it.

Archived