Problems with ex-loan workers

Hello, I've been playing a game as WWE and in the first few weeks I managed to sign a working agreement with TNA. After that I managed to get a few people on loan such as AJ Styles, Joe and Rhino. No problems with the loans, they made a few appearances and left. Then the agreement was cancelled by TNA, which again no problems. BUT I decided I wanted to sign Rhino full time, only to receive an email a few days later saying something along the lines of; "Rhino has rejected negotations as he has only recently left your company." Surely though as he was only working for a few appearances and was under contract with TNA, this shouldn't count as leaving my company. I thought this might be a one off problem so tried it with the other 2 loanees and got the same message. Is this supposed to happen? Have I stumbled upon a glitch or is it a known fault (and if so is there a solution OR a time line as to when I can try to sign them.) HELP.

[QUOTE=fordc76;236759] BUT I decided I wanted to sign Rhino full time, only to receive an email a few days later saying something along the lines of; "Rhino has rejected negotations as he has only recently left your company." Surely though as he was only working for a few appearances and was under contract with TNA, this shouldn't count as leaving my company. [/QUOTE] when a loaned worker uses up their 1-3 appearances, if you check the news ticker and their profile, you'll see the message "so and so gone from *name of promotion*"

Archived