World of Wrestling (WIP)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As of right now I have the 4 people that were injured when I started Smackdown left (Taker, Rey, Helms, Holly), and then the announcers, divas, and other non wrestlers to do, then it is done with Smackdown and on to Raw. I'm still debating whether to release a WWE beta after Raw, so we'll see on that one in the coming few weeks.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;284652]As of right now I have the 4 people that were injured when I started Smackdown left (Taker, Rey, Helms, Holly), and then the announcers, divas, and other non wrestlers to do, then it is done with Smackdown and on to Raw. I'm still debating whether to release a WWE beta after Raw, so we'll see on that one in the coming few weeks.[/QUOTE] Sounds great :). Can't wait for the release!

Haven't updated this in a couple of days....so I've got to put Ashley in the game and all her moves....then the referees, like 2 or 3 managers, then finally JBL and Cole, then Smackdown is done. Then I'm gonna send the data to my three man testing squad and let them give me some feedback, then I'll get started on Raw as fast as I can.

I've got some good news.....I've just got the referees and announcers left to work on....but that's not the good news. The good news is that once I finish off Smackdown I'm sending the data to my testers, and our personal ROH expert Woodsmeister is going to put them into the game for me so I have a little break from modding all the time, plus, he knows his ROH so the movesets and everything will be top notch. Then I'll slightly adjust that data so that it fits into the overall scheme of how popularity is set up in the data and get started on Raw....then hopefully have a beta for everybody.

Just leaving a little note for my three testers.....I just got JBL done, and I'm not thinking that work is going to be busy tonight, so I'll get Vickie Guerrero done, then I'll put the files together and send them to you. So look in your PM inbox for them in the next 8-12 hours most likely.

So the data is out to the testers and they are going through it now. And Woodsmeister is going to be working on ROH, so when he sends me updates on it I'll post them here. And when he gets done I'll get started right away on Raw and any contract and stat updates that are nesscesary.

• 2 weeks later...
In the data I haven't gotten into splitting Raw and Smackdown yet because I'm doing it by brand and I haven't worked on Raw yet. But from what I have heard from Adam in the support forums they hold a draft when it starts out to even out the brands, or just drops them if it is not necessary. When Woodsmeister gets done with ROH and sends it back I'll update you on how the brand thing is working out.

Archived