Final Release: Easy Tournament

[B][U][CENTER]The Official Release of 5GG Easy Tournament 2.0.3[/CENTER][/U][/B] 5GGET (formerly Easy Tournament/TEW Easy Tournament) is a program that allows the user to run one of 3 tournament types. As seen inprevious 5GGET versions the standard 32 and 24 person tournaments are included. The generic 32 person tournament, has drops to 16, 8, and 4 being editable as well. The 24 person tournament, allows for drops to 12, and 6 being editable also. This version however now includes the Triple Threat Tournament. The initial Triple Threat tournament allows for 81 workers to be your first round, you do have an option to skip this round and jump down to the 27 worker round, with options to move down to 9 then the final of 3. As with the previous versions, the Loser's Tournament remains, although is not available in the Triple Threat Tournament. Finally, there is still the Final Recap included, there are currently 7 different endings, although suggestions are welcome for more. Please bare in mind, this is an unofficial, freeware program, so it's not endorsed by Adam Ryland, GDS, or anyone involved with TEW, it is also not associated with the EWR series. I am not making any money from it, so noone else should either. ---------------------- [B][U]Program Info[/U][/B] 32 Person Tournament Options for 32, 16, 8, and 4 participants. 2 person final Chooses the winners of each match at random. Winner also selected at random. Final Match Recap Losers Tournament (allows for the first round losers to enter a seperate tournament) 24 Person Tournament Options for 24, 12, and 6 participants. 3 person final. Chooses the winners of each match at random. Winner also selected at random. Final Match Recap Losers Tournament (allows for the first round losers to enter a seperate tournament) Triple Threat Tournament Options for 81, 27, 9 and 3 Participants 3 person final Chooses the winners of each match at random Final Recap I believe it works on all Operating Systems, however it was made in Microsoft Visual Basic 6, and therefore may not work on a Mac PC. ---------------------- [B][U]Future Versions[/U][/B] Having gone through previous threads for 5GGET, i have noticed the suggestion for the Double Elimination tournament, it has a possibility of being included somewhere down the line, although which version i am unsure. Confirmed for a next version will be any bug fixes, logo changes should they occur, different skins may be included (or alternate skinned downloads available) new final match outcomes and any options that can be added to help aid the user. ---------------------- [B][U]Last Note[/U][/B] This game does not need TEW04, 05, 07 or 08, EWR, or 5GWS to be running to work, it does not use any TEW/EWR/5GWS data files either, therefore, any workers selected as match winners will purely be random. The random generator is just numbers, so if you want it to be random through stats, the best way about it would be to use TEW/5GWS and not have the winner selected, if you do want a random (possible underdog) winner, then use this ---------------------- [B][U]DOWNLOAD LINKS[/U][/B] If you cannot download from the link below, please let me know and i will upload it elsewhere. [url]http://files.filefront.com/5GGEasyTournament203zip/;11820917;/fileinfo.html[/url] (1.34mb) Unlike previous versions, if you find any errors, please try to use the link within the program as that will link you to the programs official thread. It has more chance of being seen on its "home" forums, although any errors posted in here should be seen too. Any feedback is welcome and greatly encouraged :)

I could have a go, but it would be rather had to do if i try doing it the same as last time i attempted it. If i do attempt it, it wouldn't really be started until mid to late October at the earliest. How many people are you wanting to have it for because if it's a smaller number, i could start a base next time i get some spare time

OK maybe im just being stupid First i click 32 man tournament and enter the names [IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/1-1.jpg[/IMG] I click OK and get this [IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/2-1.jpg[/IMG] Now from here im stuck the only thing i can really do is click 8 and enter the results my self (which is fine) then do the same for 4 but then i crnt do anything for the final

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;496167]Click [U]Last 16[/U] that is in white, that should select winners for the quarter final making the QF header white and clickable and so on, if you're still having problems let me know and ill have a look at the program :)[/QUOTE] thats great thanks works a charm

[QUOTE=robertocarlos87;497431]Excellant little program Nico, and it is getting 5gg coverage too, which I always love. If you need any help with anything, let me know over there :)[/QUOTE] Cheers Carl, might need your help on something, but i'll talk about it when i think the plan through properly lol [QUOTE=gazwefc83;497433]this is pretty sweet and the random results are great i did a 32 man tournament with WCCW and included heavyweight champion rick steiner and it worked out he won the tournament to defend his title what are the chances Thanks for this by the way[/QUOTE] Cheers, i'm surprised that it managed to get your current champion to win, never heard it doing that before :D =============== I'm thinking of starting work on the Round Robin idea within the next week so i can start a base, and build upon that :)

• 7 years later...

Archived