3 Secarios

i have made a 1989, 1994 and a 1999 all WWF & WCW except 1989 which is WWF & NWA leave a post with your email adress if you want any of these senarios. For info on these scenarios just ask for 1989 i used death of the terriotes as a base so there for all workers from that scenario are still in the game for 1994 i started from scratch so there are only WWF & WCW wrestlers 72 in total still a good scenario tho and for 1999 i used the TEW converter but only made move sets for WWF & WCW wrestlers all other superstars have a batista move set

It took 5 months to make the DOTT scenario - yet it took you 6 days to convert it to 1989? Not to be pissy, but I would have appreciated a word or two concerning your using our scenario as the base. Doing this data is hard enough; having someone take said data and modify it as their own - then release it? Pretty shoddy. Good luck.

if you are not meaning to be pissy why write it. and if you can use adam rylands which took him along time to create why cant i use yours iv let everyone no clearly in this topic that the base is yours so the credit goes to you and anywhere in the data that you have metioned yourself as creator still remains yes it only took me a couple of hours but it is not for my benifit or i would have kept it to myself its for the good of everyone to enjoy, chill out

[QUOTE=gazwefc83]and if you can use adam rylands which took him along time to create why cant i use yours[/QUOTE] Probably because it states in the file description for the Cornellverse files: "Full permission is given to modify and distribute these data files." While the readme files for DOTT state: "Any public release of modification to this scenario, or the individual files associated with it, requires the express written permission of the authors. While this may reek of pretentiousness, it is nothing more than a call for common courtesy; something lacking in the open and well-lit recesses of the internet." But I suppose one could easily miss something that's highlight right on the first page in big red letters...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weden
Game112: The post above you, from 21 HOURS ago, was saying he didn't have that one. Then you come along, the post directly after it, asking for what HE JUST SAID he didn't have.

Archived