Levels of Hardcore?

To go along with my last post today, If I were to set my product with a Medium level of Hardcore... Does that mean that some of my workers are able to work Hardcore, but it's not like most of my matches need to be so? I just wanted to know because I am going for a mainstream kind of promotion, but wanted to have some grit as well.

My friend has a product which includes Medium Hardcore, Key Daredevil and Heavy Modern and Mainstream. He has two shows - one specifically filled with good Hardcore guys, and he can pull off A* shows easily with just hardcore matches. His other show is more Regular based and he has no troubles with that either.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;265105]My friend has a product which includes Medium Hardcore, Key Daredevil and Heavy Modern and Mainstream. He has two shows - one specifically filled with good Hardcore guys, and he can pull off A* shows easily with just hardcore matches. His other show is more Regular based and he has no troubles with that either.[/QUOTE] He didn't ask for your life story, settle down. Anyway, if you can find what you are looking for in Hunter's wall of text than I suggest you do so, the guy seems to give good advice.

[QUOTE=soccergalaxy13;265111]He didn't ask for your life story, settle down. Anyway, if you can find what you are looking for in Hunter's wall of text than I suggest you do so, the guy seems to give good advice.[/QUOTE] Wall of text? It was three sentences, dude. Contribute or bother someone else.

Okay, Cool. thank you! I was just watching some old ECW footage on YouTube and forgot how much I LOVED that promotion. I didn't want to go to that length really and make it all out hardcore like DAVE in the cornellverse, as I wanted to do more of a mainstream kind of promotion... However, I wanted to still have some good hardcore matches and have members of the roster there as "Hardcore Rebels".

[QUOTE=soccergalaxy13;265111]He didn't ask for your life story, settle down. Anyway, if you can find what you are looking for in Hunter's wall of text than I suggest you do so, the guy seems to give good advice.[/QUOTE] That has to be the weirdest post I've ever seen on these forums. I gave him anecdotal evidence that the kind of Product he's looking to put on is entirely feasible. I could say more but apparently if I write even one more sentence, it's too much for you to bother reading.

I ended up creating my company with a product that looks like this: Key: Mainstream Heavy: Traditional & Cult Medium: Hardcore, Risque, Comedy Low: Modern & Realism My whole thing is that I wanted it to be like a Sports Entertainment company that has an "edge" overall. Kind of like how the WWE(F) during the "Attitude Era". A mainstream approach to traditional wrestling... While throwing in some sense of "hardcore ideals". I know the WWE(F) would have had Risque at a Heavy or even Key at that point in time, but I wanted to stay away from "too much" of that style.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;265152]That has to be the weirdest post I've ever seen on these forums. I gave him anecdotal evidence that the kind of Product he's looking to put on is entirely feasible. I could say more but apparently if I write even one more sentence, it's too much for you to bother reading.[/QUOTE] I was just kidding

[QUOTE=soccergalaxy13;265316]I was just kidding[/QUOTE] Why is it when people say something really stupid/mean/disrespectful, that do they always say later that it was "sarcasm"? I meen especially when there is no proof of it anywhere in their posts. Smileys were created for a reason people! :cool: Apparently these people must lack a good sense of humor? ;)

Archived