Real-World Wrestling Mafia - SIGN-UPS

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick - yup The list of people in the game are as follows. 1. Outlaw321 2. Bigjosh 3. Undertaker666 4. Crychon 5. Assumed 6. Jagilki 7. Gonvick 8. Masterded 9. Sprinklefurball 10. The Aussie 11. Wallbanger 12. NickC13573 13. i effin rule 14. Moe Hunter 15. BlueStar 16. panix04 17. nZane 18. trypio 19. Arrows 20. Minister Whitey 21. Pampero Firpo 22. TheEdgeOfReason 23. infinitywpi 24. Nevermore 25. Clarity 26. Sensai of Mattitude 27. Mr T Jobs To Me 28. machinesxe 29. Thomnipotent 30. Sadistic Blessings 31. Astil 32. jbergey_2005 Reserves: RKO_HBK

My first got 15 people willingto try it. The second grew to 19. This one's at 25 and signups are still open until tonight. Since none of you are there, I'll spill: Crisis on Infinite Earths. Multiple versions of each character. If someone roleclaims Superman, two more will say "No he isn't! I am!" Confusion. Paranoia. It shall be glorious.

It should be. The first game saw people trying to figure out who blew up Iron Man (Sole survivors: Spider-Man and a Skrull... it was a standoff. Spidey couldn't die, but couldn't get enough votes to vote off the Skrull). The second game was full of super-villains trying to deicde who was more dangerous: Bullseye or Daredevil, and then got taken by surprise when a new Mafia formed on turn three. This one'll be more straight-forward power-wise, but the multiple-character thing should throw them for a loop...

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;276703]So, taking interruptions into account, I say we can be done and have the game open in by the end of Wednesday.[/QUOTE] It's Thursday.... any news? I'm set to be fairly busy in the near future, so the sooner the game starts the sooner the Town/Mafia/an Individual can kill me! I wonder if two or more Mafia groups and a Serial Killer will all target me on the first night.... it'd be a bloodbath. :D I know i'm not going to survive, it's just a case of how long I can stay alive.... anyone placing bets? I bet i'll be dead by the second day phase. :p

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;277621]It's Thursday.... any news? I'm set to be fairly busy in the near future, so the sooner the game starts the sooner the Town/Mafia/an Individual can kill me! I wonder if two or more Mafia groups and a Serial Killer will all target me on the first night.... it'd be a bloodbath. :D I know i'm not going to survive, it's just a case of how long I can stay alive.... anyone placing bets? I bet i'll be dead by the second day phase. :p[/QUOTE] Since you're bound to be the Don in this game, my guess is Day 4. :D

[QUOTE=joose2001;277622]i have no idea........ ive still got 6 roles to write, and been ill all week so far[/QUOTE] Get well soon! :) [QUOTE=BlueStar;277623]Since you're bound to be the Don in this game, my guess is Day 4. :D[/QUOTE] All roles are picked at random so I [I]could[/I] be a Don I suppose. If I do get the role of Don then you will all tremble at my feet.... [I]*cue maniacal laughter*[/I] :D

Archived