I got a cat...now it needs a name.

Rocland

yeah I just picked up this kitten from the pound. [IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q298/Rocland_2007/goddamncat.jpg[/IMG] I'd prefer a dog but whatever, cats are cool too... anyway, my problem is with naming the damn thing. My girlfriend wanted to name it Mittens. But I totally refuse to give it some unoriginal, generic cat name. I wanted to name it 'The Ugandan Giant' Kamala, but she quickly vetoed that. Any idea's for a name for this little guy?

Badger Claws of death Hairball Mr. Binky actually only the first one I like naming animals after other animals. Badger is nice because it's short but if you wanted you could call him platypus. Just don't end up with your girlfriend naming them our cats are Big Paws and Little Girl. Oh oh... Generic Cat Name Number One... that should be his name. Selune, Phobos, Luna... cats have always been linked with night and the moon.

Well I've been told I'm not allowed to name him Umaga, Spanky, Mr. Binky, The Fat Chick Thriller, Tatanka, Wolverine, Generic Cat Name Number One, Lemmy Kilmister or Claws of Death! On a side note during the missus and me arguing about names, the cat learned trying to jump up on a ceiling fan is pretty difficult...especially when it's turned on....stupid cat.

i named my cat "Foley" after mick foley himself....wrestling nerd check!!!! i also thought about La Parka, and New Jack. New Jack was vetoed by the girlfriend since my cat is a ladycat.... i know a guy who named his cat Gary. i've always thought that was funny. name it.....i dunno... go to [url]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/[/url] and check the galleries....maybe you'll find a good wrestler's name...

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;278508]i named my cat "Foley" after mick foley himself....wrestling nerd check!!!![/QUOTE] Me and my sister named a pair of parakeets Debra & Stone Cold, but it was role reversal Debra was the one who would harass Steve, but that's because he had a tumor and so we put them in seperate cages. On a side note: a sheet at the vet when we found out he had a tumor said: "Parakeets cannot eat Avacadoes, but they can eat eggs" Isn't that cannibalism? My username is the two cats I've owned, Sprinkle, who was really mean to people she didn't know, and sometimes nice to humans she did know, however she was always mean to: Furball, who is really scared of everyone and everything, and is deaf. We had to put Sprinkle down though... that was back in 2000, but on a side note... I did see her in the living room after she died, I was in the living room, whole family there, and the cat walks up, and I start petting her, and then I'm like oh wait, you're dead... and she disappears and I felt all cold and yet somewhat warm knowing that she's still here... None of my family noticed it either. yeah...creepy...

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;278514]On a side note: a sheet at the vet when we found out he had a tumor said: "Parakeets cannot eat Avacadoes, but they can eat eggs" Isn't that cannibalism?[/QUOTE] my girlfriend has a parrot, and that little monster will eat ANYTHING!!! he's not allowed to have avacados or guacamole (sp?), but everything else is okay. he eats the crap out of eggs, turkey, chicken, hamburgers, he loves bacon, popcorn, any veggie or fruit; but more than anything else, he loves ice cream and reeses pieces.... THREAD JACK!!!! sorry about that....

Good lad; cat's are awesome. I have three myself. Anyway, here are a list of my favourite cat names: [LIST=1] [*]Ginger from The Wildhearts (one of the greatest and most underrated bads ever) called his cat Sh*thead. He apparently figured he would end up calling it that rather a lot when it misbehaved and didn't want to confuse it. [*]Moggy and/or Mog - the name of my uncle's cat who also kept two pigs called Sausage and Bacon and two chickens called Sam 'n' Ella. [*]Cat - easy, simple and effective. particularly great when you own a dog called Dog. Yes, I do know someone for whom this is the case. [/LIST] Anyway, cute cat. Is it male or female? Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;278518] Anyway, cute cat. Is it male or female? [/QUOTE] Thanks, yeah it's a male. He's a crazy little thing, quite entertaining. This is my first cat. Should be interesting. Also we've finally agreed on a name. After a day full of arguing and having every name I thought of shot down we finally decided to name him Sabu! He's a homicidal, genocidal, suicidal kitten. EDIT: [QUOTE]Gandhi [/QUOTE] Man if I had seen that like 20 minutes ago I seriously would have pushed hard to name him Ghandi!

Here's some ultra original yet awesome names: McCat Opie Wooster Dolphin Dog 7 Popcorn Pizza Chicken Head Norseman The Last Samurai Digonairo Roublearde Frederick II Blade Spiderman's Cat Rupert Stewie Brian Peter Kevin Michael Dwight Yuri Yogi Bear Grylles Tony Danza Nugget Gorgonzola Barbeque Lola Don Quixote :D Pick One!

[QUOTE=Rocland;278545] we finally decided to name him Sabu! He's a homicidal, genocidal, suicidal kitten. [/QUOTE] You might want to keep that kitten off the catnip for a while.... [QUOTE] Your kitten will blow at least one meow per day, barking instead. [/QUOTE] THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! :p

Archived