So, I opened the Letter.......

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Saturday PM, Wk4 August 2007[/COLOR][/U][/B] [url=http://xs.to][img]http://xs118.xs.to/xs118/07341/wweletter.jpg[/img][/url] [QUOTE]...So i did it...... I made that call...... ....My life was just about to get messy..... The WWE was coming to London..... The news would be all over this......and me......[/QUOTE]

:eek: wow a diary based on a mod i'm making before i've even released it! lol, I'll be reading - it'll be interesting to see what direction you take with this and what you're roster looks like at the start - I'm guessing the likes of Regal, Finlay are a given but how you flesh it out a bit is the tough part...

I'll be reading this one just like your others, and good luck. It's a good idea, I almost hit the post thread button on a WWE: Japan dynasty once, so needless to say I love the idea. I don't know how the name sounds though, because if you spelled it out fully it would be World Wrestling Entertainment Entertainment Europe.....doesn't exactly roll of the tongue but I can get used to it.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;280541]I'll be reading this one just like your others, and good luck. It's a good idea, I almost hit the post thread button on a WWE: Japan dynasty once, so needless to say I love the idea. I don't know how the name sounds though, because if you spelled it out fully it would be World Wrestling Entertainment Entertainment Europe.....doesn't exactly roll of the tongue but I can get used to it.[/QUOTE] Agreed. Maybe WWE: European Expansion would work better if you're dead set on the WWEEE thing?

[QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;280467]being from the uk and being a big fan of WWE and of the Ego all i can say is....THANKYOU GOD, ego man i am really looking forward to this mate i hope you make it good like all your work[/QUOTE] Thanks dude, very much appreciated, I have a great feel about this one, and the UK and Europe will become a nice little earner for the Boss!!! [QUOTE=Anubis;280527]WWE Entertainment Europe . . . WWEEE . . . LOL :D I dunno if that was intentional or not, but I suspect it is. Either way, it is hilarious.[/QUOTE] Lol, yeah it kinda was intentional! The i know Entertainment is repeated twice, but i remember Konami used to be called Konami Entertainment Europe, and i liked it!! [QUOTE=SHaynes23;280541]I'll be reading this one just like your others, and good luck. It's a good idea, I almost hit the post thread button on a WWE: Japan dynasty once, so needless to say I love the idea. I don't know how the name sounds though, because if you spelled it out fully it would be World Wrestling Entertainment Entertainment Europe.....doesn't exactly roll of the tongue but I can get used to it.[/QUOTE] Thanks SHaynes, your a gud bud, You should have done the Japanese thing!! I have also got WWE Mexico debuting in the future so its like an going thing. The repeating of the Entertainment was sorta a creative decision also, i figured by doing something like repeating a word it would be true to life....controversy if you will! lol [QUOTE=EricAdams;280545]Agreed. Maybe WWE: European Expansion would work better if you're dead set on the WWEEE thing?[/QUOTE] I like the Expansion word, but i gotta be honest, i like the idea of "Dubbya, Dubbya, Triple E"

Nice to see you get to use burchill and smith and hart be interesting to see where you go with this. also just one bad thing. please don't just leave this with no notice and start something completely out of the blue the next day just when i'm getting into it as you have with the last 2 or 3 of your diaries. I mean come on. To be honest you are in the top 5 faveourite diary writers for me but you just have to learn to stick to something. look at all the people's faveourite diaries most of them are at least 20 pages some going up to 60.

I like the concept and the start off roster that seems to be forming has potential, despite lacking what would universally be known as a big player, but then that's half the point of breaking off into the European market. Paul Burchill would probably be my key man to build around, with Regal and Finley providing the spine of the upper midcard. The new Hart Foundation could also easily become the a key feature with some development and solid booking. I'm also wondering whether Doug Williams might feature somewhere in your plans? I know he's done a little bit of WWE dark match duty in his time, but he could well be a very good addition. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this and yeah, hoping you can stick with it Ego.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;281012]I like the concept and the start off roster that seems to be forming has potential, despite lacking what would universally be known as a big player, but then that's half the point of breaking off into the European market. Paul Burchill would probably be my key man to build around, with Regal and Finley providing the spine of the upper midcard. The new Hart Foundation could also easily become the a key feature with some development and solid booking. I'm also wondering whether Doug Williams might feature somewhere in your plans? I know he's done a little bit of WWE dark match duty in his time, but he could well be a very good addition. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this and yeah, hoping you can stick with it Ego.[/QUOTE] Thanks sebs, for sure, ill keep with this one. I want to try to build my own big time player for europe. [QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;281068]i like it man, just wondering weather WWE Europe will be treated as another brand to wwe america, so has the same quality wrestlers or move of a development centre??[/QUOTE] WWE Ent Europe will be treated as a seperate entity, but more of a brand than a dev ter. ** Also guys, WWE Entertainment Tonite debuts on Sky Sports 1, on Friday night, so that gives me a couple of days, game time to confirm my starting roster etc. Which i will post up tomoro AM, in a presentation page.

Really like this diary dude, different approach to most of the others out there! Interesting to see where you take this concept! Don't forget to research on sum actual european talent not just british... Another british wrestler that has signed a development deal wiv the WWE is scotland's "Thee" Drew Galloway, looks like hes got bags of potential. One question tho... u've called the brand WWE Entertainment Europe, now wudnt that end up as Word Wrestling Entertainment Entertainment Europe??? So that would hav the word 'Entertainment' repeated... id jst go for WWE Europe sounds better. Any idea on an announcing team??? Al Snow wud be a good choice to do colour commentary... Lookin forward to your first shows... good look bud!

[QUOTE=Astil;281483]I'm happy to know that Cuba Gooding Jr., wait... D'Lo Brown, will be represented[/QUOTE] Yes he will, i have nice plans for D'LO. [QUOTE=mad5226;281515]this is an awesome idea man I look foward to reading more[/QUOTE] Thanks mate, i knew you would appreciate it. Keep reading and watching!

Archived