For those of you who have Brand Splitted your Company

How many people did you have on your roster when you did so?! I've got a huge roster (from what I think) of 12 midcarders, 8 uppermidcarders and all in all 10 Main Eventers with the majority of them A* in both the US and Canada. I'm thinking of brand splitting but I wanted to see how many people you had on you roster before you did so to gauge what I might do.

I've got 29 workers on RAW, 33 on ECW, and 34 on Smackdown. RAW has 5 Main-Eventers, 6 Upper-Midcarders, 5 Midcarders, and 3 Lower Midcarders. Then I have 10 Divas (two of which are just managers). ECW has 6 Main-Eventers, 5 Upper-Midcarders, 4 Midcarders, and 8 Lower Midcarders. Then there are 10 Divas there too (with 4 of them labeled as managers). Smackdown has 3 Main-Eventers, 5 Upper-Midcarders, 5 Midcarders, 8 Lower Midcarders, and 6 Openers. Then there's 7 Divas with only 1 as a manager.

Zobeto, sounds like you've got plenty of people for a split. With a women's division, an auto-push at International assigns me 8 main eventers, if I switch to integrated I get 12. So I say go for it. Maybe just two brands though, really depends on how you want to work it, what your TV deals are like, etc

[QUOTE]Zobeto, sounds like you've got plenty of people for a split. With a women's division, an auto-push at International assigns me 8 main eventers, if I switch to integrated I get 12. So I say go for it. Maybe just two brands though, really depends on how you want to work it, what your TV deals are like, etc[/QUOTE] Yea, I'm thinking I'm going to Split the roster because a lot of my guys aren't really getting much of a push or any TV time. I've got 2 shows both running an hour & a half and that time is mostly used to work with my 10 Main Eventers & the guys just outside the main event (ie: Sam Keith, Lobster Warrior, & Mathew Cross)

I gave my company a brand split when I didn't even have that many people although now I've got a nice roster with around 5 main eventers on each brand, around 4 upper midarders on each, heaps of midcars and lower midcards and a few openers and enhancements.

I did a brand split in my current game at SMALL. I think I had 40 people on the roster? Since then I've gone out and signed a ton of new talent to the point where I think I might create a third brand strictly for tag teams. Seriously, the game doesn't divvy up talent by brand, from what I can tell. Adding a brand doesn't double your worker requirements (didn't for me. My ideal roster numbers didn't change, I don't think. But I admittedly don't pay attention to it).

I don't have the exact figures, but in my 1RC WWE game, I have something like 45 workers on each of Raw and Smackdown, and around 25 on ECW. I have eight tag teams on each of the main brands, and tend to have at least one six-man match on each show. At one point I considered giving ECW a tag division, but with only one hour a week, there was no way I could find the time. I also have about eight dev. territories, with about seventy or eighty workers spread across them. I won the future...

Archived