WRESTLING: The Federation

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Triple Threat Match Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. D.C Rayne vs. [B]Frankie Dee[/B] [B]Kid Toma[/B] vs. American Elemental WRESTLING No Limits Championship Tournament Match Cal Sanders vs. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tournament Match Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace vs.[B] Roderick Remus[/B] [B]Ed Larkins (C) [/B]vs. TEMPEST (Non-title) Main Event # 1 Contenders Ladder Match [B]Plague[/B] vs. Alexander Fayt

Triple Threat Match Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. D.C Rayne vs. [B]Frankie Dee [/B] Kid Toma vs. [B]American Elemental[/B] WRESTLING No Limits Championship Tournament Match Cal Sanders vs. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tournament Match [B]Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace [/B]vs. Roderick Remus [B]Ed Larkins ([/B]C) vs. TEMPEST (Non-title) Main Event # 1 Contenders Ladder Match [B]Plague [/B]vs. Alexander Fayt The tournament is an interesting idea, although I would certainly see Perez and Hernandez as wanting to chase the main belt rather than the secondary one. This surely has to build to Larkins vs Plague, which is a good feud. The opening 2 matches are a toss-up. I'll go with Elemental and Dee, as I like their characters.

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Our Time Is Now![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Frankie Dee vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/B] This was just your standard three person brawl. Frankie Dee won the match with a kick to the head of D.C Rayne. [B]Winner: Frankie Dee Rating: D-[/B] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Ed Larkins (C) vs. TEMPEST[/COLOR][/B] (Non-title) [I]The Champ was in the house, and the house was on fire! Larkins easily took care of TEMPEST, [B]who has yet to find a win here in WTF![/I] [/B] [B]Winner: Ed Larkins Rating: D[/B] [I]After the match, Plague sauntered down to the ring. Larkins had left the ring, and was standing on the outside looking into the ring, where TEMPEST was distraught with himself. Plague got into the ring, looked down at TEMPEST, and held out his hand for him. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PlagueMask2.jpg[/IMG] Plague helped him to his feet and left the ringside area with him, not even acknowledging Eddie Larkins[/I]. ------------------------------- [B][U]No Limits Tournament Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace vs. Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] [I]This was the surprise borefest of the night. Air Attack doesn't usually let down, but he did in this contest. He won the match with an [B]Air Attack Ace[/B], gaining the first two points of the tournament.[/I] [B]Winner: Dave Wallace + 2 points Rating: E+[/B] [B][U]No Limits Tournament Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Cal Sanders vs. Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hernandez came out alone, not expecting to have much trouble with Sanders. But he was so wrong on that assumption. Sanders was wrestling as if his life was on the line, putting his body at risk whenever he could. Sanders got the win with a twisting phoenix splash, which he calls the [B]Timber Effect.[/B] Sanders picks up his first two points of the tournament.[/I] [B]Winner: Cal Sanders + 2 points Rating: D[/B] ------------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma vs. American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] [I]Toma came out again wearing his SWF t-shirt. I don't think he has to wear that for the fans to dislike him, but it sure helps. Elemental was all business, as he defeated Toma with a surprise rollup.[/I] [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: D+[/B] [I]Kid Toma got on the mic...[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Kid Toma: [/B][I]No... thats a bunch of BS! You're not going to beat me with a rollup! Next event, you, me, with partners. You bring the best companion you can that has worked for TCW, and I'll bring someone from SWF, and we'll REALLY see who is the better man.[/COLOR] [/I] [I]Toma tosses down the mic and heads to the back fuming.[/I] [SIZE="4"][B][U]Main Event - # 1 Contender Ladder Match[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PlagueMask2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/Random_Male07.jpg[/IMG] [I]This match was anticipated all night. As well it should have been. Huge ramifications are on the line, and both men are willing to risk it all to get them. The contract was hung above the ring on a clipboard which they would have to pull down, and then after the match was over, they would sign it. The match however, took a [B]HUGE[/B] turn for the worst. Ed Larkins came down about 24 minutes into the match. Both men were down, and he ran up the ladder and stole the contract. The fans laughed at his antics, despite wanting to see a number one contender. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoeyBeauchamp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] Then, from behind, Larkins was attacked by Perez, Hernandez and Beauchamp. [B]They beat him down, stole AND signed the # 1 Contender contract.[/B] Plague and Fayt finally coming too, realized what happened, were ticked off. Fayt chased the three to the back, as Plague turned his attention to Larkins. He motioned to the back, and out ran TEMPEST, as the two viciously beat the World WRESTLING Champion to a bloody mess before smearing his blood over their chests and leaving...[/I] [B]Winner: DRAW Rating: C-[/B] -------------------------------- With all the anarchy and uncontrolled mayhem in WTF... [B]something[/B] has to be done... [B][SIZE="4"] Show Rating: D+[/SIZE][/B] [/font] [/center]

[CENTER] [FONT="CenturyGothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Paralyzed[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][I]BREAKING NEWS[/I][/U][/B] [I] We have learned who the tag team partners of Kid Toma, and American Elemental will be. From SWF and TCW respectively, [B]Andre Jones[/B] will team with Kid Toma and [B]Silver Shark[/B] will tag with American Elemental in what seems to be something Toma has taken somewhat personally, the battle of TCW and SWF.[/I] [B][U]No Limits Tournament Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST vs. Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] [I]TEMPEST is winless in WTF, and Singh only has victories over D.C Rayne. #8 in the ranks of TEMPEST will take on # 6 in the rankings in Singh. One has to wonder what the deal was with Plague/TEMPEST at Our Time Is Now however...[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Paul Steadyfast vs. D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/B] Newcomer Paul Steadyfast takes on D.C Rayne. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins (C) vs. Roderick Remus [/COLOR][/B] (Non-title) Eddie will take on Roderick in a non-title match. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma/Andre Jones vs. American Elemental/Silver Shark[/COLOR][/B] [I]Toma has a hardon for the crucifixion of TCW, being a former member of SWF. He has been shooting off at the mouth to American Elemental, former TCW employee, who beat him with a rollup at Our Time Is Now. Toma had him find a partner, and he brought his own.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague and Alexander Fayt vs. Joey Beauchamp and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]Plague and Fayt were both visibly unhappy about the events that unfolded at the last event, being screwed out of their title oppurtunity. They will take on two of the men that robbed them, in a no holds barred match.[/I] [/font] [/center]

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Paralyzed[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Yorkton Pavillion, 154 people in attendance ----------------------- [B][SIZE="3"]Confusion...[/SIZE][/B] [I]People were shown what happened at Our Time Is Now in the Main Event on a fairly large projection screen. Eddie Larkins makes his way out to the ring after it is shown.[/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]Alot of people are wondering, just what in the heck is going on with the title contention. I was approached backstage, and told that the contract was null and void. That it didn't mean anything, and I wouldn't have to face Hernandez, Perez and Beauchamp.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Fans were happy to hear that.[/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"] [B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]But I told them to shove it. I told them I wanted to face them. All three of them. I'm not scared of them, and I want my title. The only time I got to touch [B]MY[/B] Championship, was when Joey Beauchamp blasted me over the head with it.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Fans cheered at the fighting champion.[/I] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]And Plague and Fayt, don't you two worry. You haven't been forgotten because after I take care of those three goons, one of you, or maybe even both will get to face me. I don't care who. This is my time, and I'm going to make the best of it...[/I][/COLOR] [I]Larkins tosses the mic down and leaves to the back.[/I] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST vs. Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] [I]TEMPEST came out, looking alot more confident than usual. He took the win in this Tournament matchup, going up two points.[/I] [B] Winner: TEMPEST Rating: D[/B] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] D.C Rayne vs. Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR][/B] [I]Steadyfast just signed a contract with us, and we had big hopes for him. Unfortunately D.C Rayne would crush those hopes, as he takes an oppurtunity to get his first victory in WTF![/I] [B]Winner: D.C Rayne Rating: E[/B] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (C) vs. Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] [I]Larkins is hot as hell in WTF, with only one loss, that being to Joey Beauchamp at the first One Night Warrior, with the odds stacked heavily against him... and one draw to Plague at the first ever event. Since then our Champion has been solid. And tonight was no different, making easy work of Remus.[/I] [B] Winner: 'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins Rating: D-[/B] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma and Andre Jones vs. Silver Shark and American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tomas obsession with the SWF/TCW war, while not even being employed by SWF anymore, has gotten quite annoying. Especially to American Elemental who has had to be the one dealing with it. Finish saw Andre Jones pin Silver Shark.[/I] [B]Winners: Andre Jones and Kid Toma Rating: D[/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"] Main Event - No Holds Barred Grudge Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague and Alexander Fayt vs. Joey Beauchamp and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]Fayt and Plague were reluctant to team up together, having tried to beat the life out of eachother at the last three events in a row. But they did have the common goal of revenge on the three brats who screwed them, and they had a chance to get their hands on two of them. Plague got the win with a New Jersey Turnpike at 28:08. After Fayt fended off both guys and mounted a comeback, hitting his finisher on Beauchamp, Plague tags him in the back, coming in, easily hitting the NJT and taking the pin.[/I] [B]Winner: Plague Rating: D[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Show Rating: D[/B][/SIZE] [/FONT] [/CENTER]

Nice, easy show. Larkins is going to make me eat crow about saying Plague is your MVP. Didn't like the font color for Larkins promo, it hurt my eyes. However, the message came through to me. He's a working man's champion and he won't back down. Nice. Keep this up.

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Do Or Die[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I][U]No Limits Standings[/U][/I] [B]Dave Wallace: 2 points Cal Sanders: 2 points TEMPEST: 2 points Mainstream Hernandez:0 points Frankie Perez: 0 points Joey Beauchamp: 0 points Roderick Remus: 0 points Kashmir Singh: 0 points[/B] [B] [U]No Limits Tournament[/B][/U] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Kashmir Singh vs. Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] [I]Cal attempts to be the first to reach 4 points in the No Limits tournament standings.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace vs. Ash Campbell[/COLOR][/B] [I]Not many people know this kids name, or who his father is but they soon will. However the son of John 'Nemesis' Campbell will have a hard task in front of him in Air Attack.[/I] [I] [U]Team SWF vs. Team TCW[/U][/I] [I]American Elementals team lost last week, which prompted him to make the defense that Toma didn't pin him, that Andre pinned Shark, and that it didn't prove anything to him. So tonight the teams are split up.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma vs. Silver Shark[/COLOR][/B] [I]Toma tries to prove what he has been saying all along.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]American Elemental vs. Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental just wants to get Toma off his back and leave him alone.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Semi Main Event - # 1 Contenders Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] [I]Again. Hopefully we will FINALLY crown a TRUE # 1 contender. It was all fun and games while Larkins messed with Plague, but tonight, Larkins will have bigger problems to worry about.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (C) vs. Frankie Perez vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]This is it. Ed Larkins wants his title, something Perez and company stole long ago. They've meddled in his affairs for too long, and Larkins has had enough. He is going to go down fighting, and it all happens at Do Or Die![/I] [/font][/center] [U]Quick Picks[/U] [I]Ash Campbell vs. Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace Cal Sanders vs. Kashmir Singh - No Limits Tournament Kid Toma vs. Silver Shark Andre Jones vs. American Elemental Plague vs. Alexander Fayt Ed Larkins (c) vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Frankie Perez vs. Joey Beauchamp[/I]

[U]Quick Picks[/U] Ash Campbell vs. [B]Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace[/B] [I]I'm sure Ash will get a push soon enough. Wallace is getting his now.[/I][B] Cal Sanders[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh - No Limits Tournament [I]You seem to be trying to push Cal hard, and I like that.[/I] [B]Kid Toma[/B] vs. Silver Shark [I]Got to build toward that final Toma/Elemental match.[/I] Andre Jones vs. [B]American Elemental[/B] [I]See above[/I] Plague vs. Alexander Fayt [I]I'm gong with another draw. Maybe settle it in some sort of gimmick match[/I] [B]Ed Larkins[/B] (c) vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Frankie Perez vs. Joey Beauchamp [I]Larkins continues his never give up, all or nothing attitude. Might even see the falling apart of three [/I]

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Do Or Die[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] This was the night everyone had been waiting for. Larkins had defied the odds and won the World WRESTLING Championship, but it was his first chance to defend it tonight... Against the three men who stole the title, and brutally beat on anyone that stood in their way. Tonight it would essentially be 1 on 3 inside that ring, and it wasn't looking good for The Phenomenal One. ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dave Wallace vs. Ash Campbell[/COLOR][/B] [I]Campbell looked good out there in his debut, but that could have been partially due to Wallace. Wallace picked up the win with an Air Attack Ace. After the match Campbell shook his hand before heading too the back.[/I] [B]Winner: Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace Rating: E+[/B] ------------------------ [B][SIZE="3"]Butterflies?[/SIZE][/B] [I]Eddie Larkins was seen pacing around the backstage area, biting at his fingernails. He didn't look nervous, but his actions certainly gave off that impression.[/I] ------------------------ [B][U] No Limits Tournament Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Cal Sanders vs. Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] [I]Cal is the first to reach the 4 point plateau, as Kashmir is dispatched of easily. Sanders, along with Wallace are looking prime in the tournament, and just in general in their careers right now. [/I] [B] Winner: Cal Sanders Rating: D[/B] ---------------------- [B][SIZE="3"] The Plan[/SIZE][/B] [I]Backstage we see Plague talking with TEMPEST, in which of what seems to be some sort of new alliance, or mentor/protege situation.[/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Plague[/B]:[I] And that is your only job tonight. We do that, and I do not care how the rest of the night turns out. One job. One task. Do NOT screw this up...[/I][/COLOR] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Kid Toma vs. Silver Shark[/COLOR][/B] [I]Kid Tomas insane obsession has been getting out of hand, but American Elemental has played along. Toma and Shark had a pretty good back and forth match, which saw Toma get frustrated. Toma had to resort to several cheap tactics, as the ones he tried did not all work. Eventually, he knocked out the Shark with what looked to be a set of brass knuckles and got the pin.[/I] [B]Winner: Kid Toma Rating: D[/B] -------------------- [I]Toma celebrates excessively after the match, as a groggy Silver Shark tries to get up. Toma grabs a garbage can from under the ring, and a gas can, and grabs a whole bunch of TCW shirts. He teases throwing them into the crowd before throwing them all into the can, and spitting on them. He douses the shirts in gasoline before lighting them on fire. Somebody needs some help.[/I] ---------------------- [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]American Elemental vs. Andre Jones[/B][/COLOR] [I]Jones is a very young, athletic wrestler who used to wrestle in SWF. Was a professional volleyball player, and has an insane vertical leap. Elemental had his hands full, as much like the match before, it was very close. Toma made his way back to ringside, and after a referee bump, went to nail Elemental with a chair, but nailed Jones instead. Elemental tossed Toma over the ropes, and went to the top and hit his Inferno Splash on Jones as the referee was just coming too to get the victory.[/I] [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: D+[/B] ----------------------- [I]After the match, Elemental got a microphone as Toma backed up the aisle.[/I] [B] [COLOR="Blue"]American Elemental[/B]: [I]I've had enough of this. I am sick and tired of you, and this SWF/TCW nonsense. We're not there right now. We're HERE. And there ain't no place I'd rather be right now.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Crowd pops for Elemental.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]American Elemental[/B]: [I]You want to get all huffy because I beat you with a roll up, fine. You think that because your tag team partner beat my tag team partner, that it means SWF is better than TCW, and hence, you're better than me... fine. If you have to cheat to win every match, and try to make me lose mine, FINE. But this has to end. You and me in a cage to end it all.[/I] [/COLOR] ------------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"] # 1 Contenders Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague vs. Alexander Fayt III[/COLOR][/B] [I]This has been done twice already, each time Ed Larkins messing things up for Plague, in the meanwhile, getting under both mens skin severely. There is definitely no love lost between the two men, who both think they deserve, not only a shot at Eddie, but to be World WRESTLING Champion. And that showed from the hop, and it was just a vicious brawl to start the match before the tempo picked up, and we were graced with some fast paced, highflying offense. Finish of the match came, when Plague sprayed him with the [B]Silver And Cold Kodak Moment[/B], silver mist in his eyes, and nailed him with the [B]New Jersey Turnpike.[/B][/I] [B]Winner: Plague Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------ [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Ed Larkins (c) vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mainsteam Hernandez vs. Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]This match was lopsided from the start, and it began with a vicious beatdown. Larkins, aware of what was going on managed to roll to the outside, knowing he could not be pinned, nor submit on the outside, as well as not losing his title via countout. Eddie really showed his heart here, countering moves, and bolstering some offense, but for the most part they picked him apart, taking turns, and using double team moves. The referee came to the outside, not wanting to count them out, he tried to convince them to get him in the ring, but they weren't done yet. They irish whipped him, but Larkins reversed it, [B]sending Joey Beauchamp into the referee, who smashed into the steel ringpost[/B]. This led to a mini comeback from Larkins, until the three gained control once again, finally rolling him into the ring. Plague and TEMPEST made their way out as the referee was down, and got into the ring. Perez, with a sick grin on his face, held Larkins up for Plague. Plague looked at TEMPEST, before nodding in his direction, [B]then spitting the silver mist into the face of Perez[/B], as TEMPEST attacked the other two. Perez fell through the ropes blinded, as Plague and TEMPEST caught the other two off guard. Plague nailed Hernandez with the New Jersey Turnpike, as TEMPEST low blowed Beauchamp, before going to the outside and grabbing two chairs. Plague and TEMPEST beat on Hernandez and Beauchamp with the chairs, and then as Perez got on the apron, still semi blinded, they both took the chairs and nailed him on either side of his head, [B]slamming his head between both chairs.[/B] [B]Plague then placed Larkins on top of Hernandez[/B] as he and TEMPEST fled the scene. The referee awoke, and made the pin amongst all the carnage and blood in the ring.[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] [B]Winner: STILL World WRESTLING Champion - Ed Larkins Rating: D+[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Show Rating: D+[/SIZE][/B] [/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"] WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Misery Signals[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Yorkton Pavillion Sunday Week 1 August 2007[/B] [I] What an action packed event we had at Do Or Die. We saw Ed Larkins retain his World WRESTLING Championship, in a match with Mainstream Hernandez, Frankie Perez and Joey Beauchamp, with some help from an unexpected ally in Plague and TEMPEST. American Elemental has had enough of Kid Tomas stupid obsession, and has challenged him to one final match, Toma accepted, to 'uphold the honor of SWF'. And the No Limits Tournament continues![/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Andre Jones and Paul Steadyfast vs. Frankie Perez and [I]Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/COLOR] Perez and Hernandez can NOT be happy with how things went down in the Main Event at Do Or Die, and one would not wish to be Jones or Steadyfast on this night.[/I] [B][U] No Limits Tournament Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Joey Beauchamp vs. Dave Wallace[/COLOR][/B] [I]Beauchamp makes his first appearance in the tournament so far, as Wallace tries to tie things up with Cal Sanders at 4 points a piece.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR][/B] [I]One of the WTF standouts, and almost # 1 contender at Do Or Die will get a chance to make up that loss, as he takes on SWF training camp graduate Randy Bumfhole. A win over Randy would definitely look good on Fayts resume, but will Bumfhole allow the young rookie to use him as another stepping stone?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Cage Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]American Elemental vs. Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental called for one more match and one more match only to end this silly debate. He wants Toma in a cage, and it should be a classic![/I] [SIZE="5"][B][U]Main Event[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Ed Larkins (c) vs. Plague[/COLOR][/B] [I]This match has been building ever since GENESIS, our very first episode when the two fought to a time limit draw, and never got to settle it one on one after that. Last week Plague helped Larkins retain the title, after all the games Larkins had been playing with Plague, and with all the physical abuse Plague had dished out to Larkins, one has to think helping Eddie would have been the last thing he would want to do. Tonight they settle the score, and it is for the biggest prize WTF has to offer![/I] [/FONT] [/CENTER] [U] Quick Picks[/U] Andre Jones and Paul Steadyfast vs. Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez Joey Beauchamp vs. Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace Alexander Fayt vs. Randy Bumfhole Kid Toma vs. American Elemental - Cage Match Plague vs. Ed Larkins (c) - World WRESTLING Championship

Andre Jones and Paul Steadyfast vs. [B]Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Joey Beauchamp vs. [B]Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace[/B] Alexander Fayt vs. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B] [B]Kid Toma [/B]vs. American Elemental - Cage Match [B]Plague[/B] vs. Ed Larkins (c) - World WRESTLING Championship Judging by the matches so far, it looks like Plague might give you better matches, which is what you'll want in your main event. So I'll go with him. Plus all of Perez, Hernandez and Beauchamp will now be narked with him, thus creating lots of title possibilities. Wallace looks good right now in your tournament. Jones and Steadyfast look like they're here to job. Not so sure about Bumfhole - depends if he's on talent trade or not. I'll presume he's not, and therefore he gets the win. Toma/Elemental is a toss up, but I'll go with Toma simply because Elemental seems too much ahead in this feud, especially winning his match last week despite Toma's interference.

Results should be posted tonight, have two family dinners and all, which everyone probably does. I've tried to build up to certain cards to make them seem/feel more important than others, I don't know how well that has been portrayed though. One Night Warrior (Revisited) was one of them, and Do Or Die, and Our Time Is Now, followed by what I consider tonight, Misery Signals, my most important event for the company.

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][I][SIZE="4"]Diary Of A Madman...[/SIZE][/I][/B] WTF had so far been a smashing success within the province of Alberta. We were actually getting over 100 people in attendance now. Everything from a business standpoint was looking good. We were losing money, but only at a minimal rate. But this really goes to show how over my head I really was. I had NO clue how to run a wrestling company. Sure we've had some standout matches, and some really good cards that were putting CGC and NOTBPW to shame, considering the talent we had, the lack of exposure and lack of television or PPV contracts. But the backstage atmosphere was a mess. People were running around doing whatever they wanted. Whether it be Plague, Kid Toma, or the trio of Hernandez, Perez and Beauchamp. I had no control. I don't care if Plague has been our MVP. He has crossed the line too many times. I founded this company on honor, respect, fairness, and most of all competition. This anarachy was not what I had envisioned... [B][I]And it has to stop...[/I][/B] [/FONT][/CENTER]

[center][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Misery Signals[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B] Yorkton Pavillion, 119 in attendance Sunday Week 1 August 2007[/B] [B][SIZE="3"] PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [I]What an action packed event we had at Do Or Die. We saw Ed Larkins retain his World WRESTLING Championship, in a match with Mainstream Hernandez, Frankie Perez and Joey Beauchamp, with some help from an unexpected ally in Plague and TEMPEST. American Elemental has had enough of Kid Tomas stupid obsession, and has challenged him to one final match, Toma accepted, to 'uphold the honor of SWF'.[/I] ------------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Andre Jones and Paul Steadyfast vs. Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jones and Steadyfast had no chemistry and did not want to be out there together, especially against a pissed off Perez and Hernandez after losing the title last week. We actually saw Jones tag Steadyfast in with a slap to the face at one point, before Steadyfast was forced to tap to the P-Clutch. Jones did not attempt to save him. Beauchamp was at ringside, but didn't even have to be a factor.[/I] [B]Winners: Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez Rating:[/B] -------------------------- [I] Plagues music hit, and the three members standing in the ring all looked even madder. Plague and TEMPEST showed up in the aisle.[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Plague:[/B] [I]Now everyone has been asking me alot of questions lately. All seem to start with why. Why did you take TEMPEST under your wing? Why did you help Ed Larkins retain the World WRESTLING Championship?[/I][/COLOR] [I] Fans pop at the mention of Eddie Larkins.[/I] [COLOR="Purple"] [B]Plague:[/B] [I]It is actually quite simple. TEMPEST is alot like myself. He did everything for everyone else. Never for himself, and people have raped and pillaged him because of this. He is a lost soul looking for guidance, much like myself... and my guidance is going to lead him to becoming the first ever [B]No Limits Champion![/B][/I][/COLOR] [I] Fans boo at the thought of TEMPEST being No Limits Champion.[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Plague:[/B] [I]And your beloved 'Eddie' didn't deserve my help. He doesn't deserve that Championship. But it started here with us at GENESIS... and it hasn't been finished. He has slipped, and ducked and eluded my grasp until now. Tonight Eddie, we write the final chapter.[/I][/COLOR] [I] Joey Beauchamp is in the ring with a microphone now.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B][I]: Blah blah blah. Thats all fine and dandy. But you crossed the wrong people last week. We rightfully deserve that championship, and you had to stick your nose where it doesn't belong...[/COLOR] [/I] [I]Plague interupts him.[/I] [COLOR="Purple"] [B]Plague:[/B] [I]I beg to differ. As # 1 Contender, I'm quite sure my nose is exactly where it belongs. And I did mean to ask you... how is the head Frankie...[/COLOR] [/I] [I]Frankie, with his head still bandaged up from the conchairto, is livid in the ring trying to get at Plague and TEMPEST as Hernandez and Beauchamp hold him back.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B]:[I] Laugh it up. Because at the next event... we've got you two in a six man tag team match... with Ed Larkins as your partner.[/I][/COLOR] [I] Beauchamp smirks as Plague nods and heads to the back with TEMPEST.[/I] --------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]No Limits Tournament Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Joey Beauchamp vs. Dave Wallace[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dave Wallace looks to go 2-0 and come to a tie with Cal Sanders in first place, as Beauchamp looks to get on the board in his first tournament match. But some miscommunication between Hernandez and Perez on the outside costs Beauchamp the match![/I] [B]Winner: Dave Wallace + 2 (2-0, 4 points) Rating:[/B] ------------------------- [I]Beauchamp, irrate, lets Perez and Hernandez verbally have it.[/I] ------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR][/B] Randy Bumfhole is an amazing talent coming out of the SWF training camp, but he underestimated the man in the ring. Still not too noticed in the wrestling world, Fayt took Bumfhole by surprise, who quickly changed his approach to the match. Bumfhole looked to go to the top rope to put Fayt away, but Fayt stopped him, and superplexed him into the middle of the ring, where he then locked in his [B]'Delirium Trigger'[/B] anaconda vice, which Bumfhole tapped too immidiately after 26 minutes of an amazing match. Fayt stood in the ring, as Bumfhole got to his feet and shook his arm trying to get rid of the pain and stiff feeling. Bumfhole, then held up the hand of Fayt as the fans started a Bumfhole chant. [B]Winner: Alexander Fayt Rating: C[/B] ------------------------ [I]Cal Sanders was backstage when he saw Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B]: [I]Congrats man, looks like it might be an WRESTLING Originals Main Event at No Limits if you and I keep it up.[/COLOR] Wallace gave him a funny look.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Dave Wallace[/B]: [I]Look Cal, I've had your back since day one here in WTF. And it hasn't gotten me anywhere. I'm going to be in that Main Event, and if you happen to make it their against, don't expect a cake walk.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Cals mouth is open, shocked by Wallaces response[/I]. [COLOR="Red"][B]Dave Wallace[/B]: [I]Its about no limits. And there will be no length that I will stop at to get that Championship. I've had oppurtunities like this before, and this one will NOT slip through my grasp, regardless of who is in my way...[/COLOR] Wallace walks past him abruptly before Cal can respond, bumping his shoulder on the way by.[/I] ------------------------ [B][U][SIZE="3"]Cage Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/KidToma-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]American Elemental vs. Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] [I]This match was an all out brawl. Toma came in street clothes, wearing his SWF shirt. Toma was busted open early, even though he took the offense heavily to Elemental. Finish had to be pinfall or submission, and Elemental got the pinfall after hitting an Inferno Splash from the top of the cage at 22:08 of the match. Fans gave them a [B]'that was awesome'[/B] chant as Elemental caught his breath in the corner. Toma got to his feet eventually and looked around at the rabid fans on their feet. Elemental and Toma stared eachother down, before Toma took his SWF shirt off and dropped it in the ring before leaving the cage.[/I] [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating:[/B] --------------------- [I]Remmington Remus was backstage with Ed Larkins.[/I] [B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Remmington Remus[/B]: [I]Ed, first of all good luck tonight against Plague. Secondly, what is your mindset coming into this match? Plague verbally stated that if it weren't for him, you would not be here tonight with that title, and that Hernandez, Beauchamp or Perez would be Champion right now?[/I][/COLOR] [B] [COLOR="Red"]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]Thats fine. Plague can think whatever he wants. He has been a thorn in my side since GENESIS, and jealous since One Night Warrior Revisited. Hes attacked me every chance he has gotten... but I've kept on kicking. [/I][/COLOR] [B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Remmington Remus[/B]: [I]Many people are calling Plague the MVP of WTF, and that you are just biding your time. That you aren't a true champion. That you can't hack it, what is your response for them?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] [B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I][B]Just watch[/B]. Simple as that. See for yourself, The Phenomenal One is for real[/I].[/COLOR] [I]Larkins walks away to the ring for the Main Event.[/I] --------------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (c) vs. Plague[/COLOR][/B] [I]This was it. All the hard work, and the brutal beatings, and the mind games had come down to this encounter. The two men that exemplified exactly what WRESTLING: The Federation was about. Plague came out alone, advising TEMPEST to stay in the back. And the match was a barnburner, with the fans on the edges of their seats the whole time. Was a back and forth match, pretty much right down the middle... Until Mainstream Hernandez, Frankie Perez and Joey Beauchamp ran down after about 32 minutes of action, and deliberately attacked Plague first. This caused the referee to disqualify Larkins, but in the process allow him to keep his championship. They then turned their attention to Larkins, and began beating down the two of them after they'd already wrestled their hearts out. TEMPEST ran down but he met the same fate as well. The three posed above the fallen three as the show came to an end...[/I] [B] Winner: Plague via DQ Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"] Show Rating: C-[/SIZE][/B] [/font][/center]

Archived