WRESTLING: The Federation

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"][B]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Walking Wounded[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/B] Both felt upset because they haven't been used in awhile, so they can compete for more time. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Paul Steadyfast vs. Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] Andre Jones slapped Steadyfast in the face to tag him last week, and didn't attempt to help him while he was locked in the P-Clutch. Steadyfast took offense and asked for this match right away. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST vs. Roderick Remus vs. Silver Shark[/COLOR][/B] TEMPEST seems to have a newfound fire lit under him, and Remus only has so many chances. And what more can we say about Silver Shark, other than watching him perform in the ring. Should be entertaining if anything. [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B]Randy Bumfhole vs. Kid Toma[/B][/COLOR] Bumfhole and Toma are both established talents, but they were both on the losing end last week. Either could be a future Champion in WTF, but the ranks are determined by wins and losses and right now they aren't at the top of the ladder. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Alexander Fayt vs. American Elemental[/B][/COLOR] Fayt and Elemental both won in some big profile matches against established opponents, so this week they see who has more momentum. With the way they've both been going lately, the winner would put himself in a good spot for title contention. [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - Six Man Tag Team[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague/TEMPEST/Ed Larkins vs. Frankie Perez/Mainstream Hernandez/Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] This match is a very weird one, just for the fact that the two biggest rivals in Plague and Ed Larkins, will team up to take on, collectively their biggest rivals. Plague and Larkins can't even stand to be in the ring together without trying to hurt or outsmart the other... can they co-exist as team? [/center][/font]

Well, moving house made me miss this one completely, a mistake I'll quickly recitfy! It's got shades of your CZCW diary, which is no bad thing as I loved that one. No-one can build up Ed Larkins vs Plague quite like you can. Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. [B]D.C Rayne[/B] Never bought into DDD, although can't see any of these near the Main Event anytime soon. Paul Steadyfast vs. [B]Andre Jones[/B] Although Steadyfast could get his first ring, I see him doing another professional job. [B]TEMPEST[/B] vs. Roderick Remus vs. Silver Shark How have you got Silver Shark - he always demands a fortune when I approach him! TEMPEST has finally got a little momentum, and I see you doing something with him soon... Actually, just noticed, he's in the Main Event too? Don't know how that will swing this one - he could win it to get momentum, or be eliminated by Hernandez, Perez and Beauchamp. Possibly the latter, allowing Silver Shark to take advantage. I'll stick with TEMPEST though. [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B] vs. Kid Toma Randy rocks. What else is there to say? Alexander Fayt vs. American Elemental Now that's a tough one. They've both just come off big wins, but a win here should send one of these into the WWC Title scene - which is already a little busy. So, for now I'll call this one a draw - hopefully there'll get their title match when a winner is finally decided. Main Event - Six Man Tag Team [B]Plague/TEMPEST/Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Frankie Perez/Mainstream Hernandez/Joey Beauchamp Another tough one. Do you really want Plague and Larkins to lose momentum before a rematch? But a loss here would be a logical one, given the togetherness of the heels, and throwntogetherness of the faces. However, I'll go for the faces somehow coming through.

Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. [B]D.C Rayne[/B] Paul Steadyfast vs.[B] Andre Jones[/B] [B]TEMPEST [/B]vs. Roderick Remus vs. Silver Shark [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B] vs. Kid Toma [B]Alexander Fayt [/B]vs. American Elemental Main Event - Six Man Tag Team [B]Plague/TEMPEST/Ed Larkins[/B] vs. Frankie Perez/Mainstream Hernandez/Joey Beauchamp

[I]OOC: I'm paying Silver Shark 1000 PPA, thats why you aren't seeing him week in and week out, but hes got great skills, so I'm hoping they will rub off on the young guys. And the Ed Larkins vs. Plague, I dunno. It was my money fued in TEW05, taking my 4C promotion to cult, along with Joey Poison, and I just always have envisioned it ever since lol [/I] [Center][FONT="Century Gothic"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"] WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Walking Wounded[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B] Yorkton Pavillion, The Prairies w/ 159 in attendance Sunday Week 2, August, 2007[/B] [U]Preshow[/U] [I]Kashmir Singh defeated Ash Campbell[/I] Rating: D- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/B] [I]D.C Rayne won the match that really dragged the mood of the crowd down. I'm thinking both these boys need a tag partner, to help kickstart our tag team division.[/I] [B]Winner: D.C Rayne Rating: E+[/B] -------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Andre Jones vs. Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR][/B] [I]Andre is a young superstar in the making, but Paul is a reliable worker, who probably could have his breakout year any moment, and step into the Main Event. Unfortunately I think it might be awhile before either of those happen, especially with the talent pool in WTF starting to stiffen up. Jones wins with a frog splash after 14 minutes.[/I] [B] Winner: Andre Jones Rating: E (very disappointed here)[/B] -------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Encouragement...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [I]Backstage we can see Plague talking to TEMPEST and trying to calm him down. He tells TEMPEST not to worry about the Main Event tonight, but to concentrate on Remus and Silver Shark. If TEMPEST wants to be No Limits Champion it [B]starts here and now[/B], proving he can beat one of the best like Silver Shark.[/I] -------------------------- [B]TEMPEST vs. Roderick Remus vs. Silver Shark[/B] [I]Shark, his mask, and his talent are insanely over within the Prairies, and this really got him hyped up. But TEMPEST, and susprisingly Remus, were really focused. This match was huge for either of those two, as scoring a pinfall over Silver Shark would look really good on their resumes. TEMPEST got the pinfall on Roderick Remus after he hit Silver Shark with a senton bomb, ran up to the other corner, and hit a [B]Tempest Bomb[/B] on a downed Remus to get the cover after 16 minutes.[/I] [B]Winner: TEMPEST Rating: D-[/B] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Randy Bumfhole vs. Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] [I]Thankfully, Toma seems to be over the whole 'SWF/TCW' thing, although he IS fighting a man currently employed by the SWF, so who knows. This was an alright match, but not the greatest. Bumfholes match with Fayt was alot better, and Tomas cage match with Elemental also was alot better. It was solid nonetheless and Randy Bumfhole got the win in 23 minutes.[/I] [B]Winner: Randy Bumfhole Rating: D+[/B] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]American Elemental vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] [I]This was one match that the fans were anticipating heavily, and for good reason. Elemental has been a star all over the world, and Fayt is shining like gold for WTF. And they didn't disappoint. This was 27 minutes of intense high flying, and even some great technical work displayed. American Elemental[B] blocked the 'Oxceltyne Burner'[/B] finisher from Fayt, staggering him on one knee. Elemental then hit a Shining Wizard on Fayt, allowing his momentum to keep him running up the turnbuckle, and hitting an [B]Inferno Splash[/B] on the young Fayt for the win. Elemental almost gives a sigh of relief as he regroups after the match. He helps Fayt up and shakes his hand, before [B]motioning around his waist that he wants a title shot[/B].[/I] [B]Winner: American Elemental Rating: D+[/B] ----------------------- [I] Randy Bumfholes music played, and he makes his way into the aisle, still dressed in his wrestling gear.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Randy Bumfhole[/B]: [I]Hold on there Elemental, don't go getting dilusions of grandeur just yet. You want a title shot? You haven't even beaten the best this federation has to offer. Yeah, Fayt beat me last week... he got lucky. Next week, its going to be me and you, and I'M going to solidfy my spot as the top contender[/I].[/COLOR] ----------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - Six Man Tag Team Action[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST/Plague/Ed Larkins vs. Mainstream Hernandez/Frankie Perez/Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]This match had such tension in the air. Beauchamp and company were still pissed at how the title match unfolded, and Plague and Larkins couldn't even stand on the same apron together without going at it, let alone work as a team. Larkins started first, taking matters into his own hands, and that was probably a mistake. They triple teamed him, and isolated him in their corner. But whenever Larkins DID get to his corner, TEMPEST and Plague would drop off the apron and not tag in. This went on for about 8 minutes, with Larkins realizing he had no help, he would mount some offense for awhile but the numbers were too much. In a dumb move on the oppositions part, [B]Perez got in the face of Plague and spat in his face, still irrate at how Plague and TEMPEST conchairtoed him, as well as cost them the Championship.[/B] Plague was madder than a hornet now, calling for Larkins to tag him. It took awhile before he could, but Plague got the hot tag and man was it on. Plague took out all three, before TEMPEST came in to help him as well, while Larkins just rolled to the floor on the outside and rested. Finish came after 16 minutes when Plague sprayed Perez with the [B]Silver And Cold Kodak Moment, which caused Perez to throw a roundhouse kick that clipped Beauch[B]amp in the head. Plague took this chance to hit the[/B] New Jersey Turnpike[/b] on him and get the cover as TEMPEST made show noone broke the count.[/I] [B]Winners: TEMPEST, Ed Larkins and Plague Rating: D[/B] Plague and TEMPEST left up the ramp, as Larkins left with his title through the crowd, not trusting any of them. The three in the ring were dumbfounded, as [B]Beauchamp held the back of his head, Perez tried to wipe his eyes, and Hernandez wondered what happened...[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Show Rating: D[/SIZE][/B] [/font][/center]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Gutter Phenomenon[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Gutter Phenomenon, aptly named because of what WTF is... a Gutter Phenomenon. Tonight. Everything gets put on the line. Tonight. The rematch. Inside a steel cage. Plus tonight puts more of an emphasis on the No Limits Tournament in a special 3 hour event! [B][U]No Limits Tournament Matches[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] Hernandez and Singh each looking to get on the board with some points tonight. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST vs. Dave Wallace[/COLOR][/B] Wallace looking to take a commanding lead with 6 points, while TEMPEST looks to tie things up between them. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Frankie Perez vs. Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] Frankie and Remus both looking to get on the board. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Joey Beauchamp vs. Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] Sanders also looks to take a commanding 6 points, but Beauchamp won't be lying down easily for him. [I][U]No Limits Standings[/U][/I] [B]Dave Wallace: 4 points (2-0) Cal Sanders: 4 points (2-0) TEMPEST: 2 points (1-0) Roderick Remus: 0 points (0-2) Kashmir Singh: 0 points (0-2) Mainstream Hernandez: 0 points (0-1) Frankie Perez: 0 points (0-0) Joey Beauchamp: 0 points (0-1)[/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Silver Shark [/COLOR][/B] Two top performers battle it out. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Randy Bumfhole vs. American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] Last week Elemental came up huge beating Alexander Fayt, who has been a rock for the company. Bumfhole beat Toma, and now wants to prove to Elemental that he isn't ready for title contention yet. [SIZE="4"][B][U]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/U][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]'The Forsaken Messiah' Plague vs. 'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins [SIZE="3"]III[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] You all know the story. First match was a draw. Second match, Plague won via disqualification after the troublesome trio of Hernandez, Perez and Beauchamp beat him down for helping Larkins. Last month we saw Larkins and Plague team up, reluctantly, and still somehow managed to win. Tonight, the two most dominant men in WRESTLING history face off in the second ever cage match. No escape, only pinfall or submission. [B][I]At Gutter Phenomenon we write the final chapter, and close the book.[/I][/B] [/font][/center] Quick Picks Frankie Perez vs. Roderick Remus Mainstream Hernandez vs. Kashmir Singh TEMPEST vs. Dave Wallace Joey Beauchamp vs. Cal Sanders Alexander Fayt vs. Silver Shark Randy Bumfhole vs. American Elemental Plague vs. Ed Larkins (c) - World WRESTLING Championship

[QUOTE] Andre Jones vs. Paul Steadyfast Andre is a young superstar in the making, but Paul is a reliable worker, who probably could have his breakout year any moment, and step into the Main Event. Unfortunately I think it might be awhile before either of those happen, especially with the talent pool in WTF starting to stiffen up. Jones wins with a frog splash after 14 minutes. Winner: Andre Jones Rating: E (very disappointed here)[/QUOTE] Lol, I got a E+ out of Jim Ross vs Chad Patton in one of my games :D

[B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs. Roderick Remus [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs. Kashmir Singh [B]TEMPEST[/B] vs. Dave Wallace [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B]vs. Cal Sanders [B]Alexander Fayt [/B]vs. Silver Shark [B]Randy Bumfhole [/B]vs. American Elemental [B]Plague[/B] vs. Ed Larkins (c) - World WRESTLING Championship I'm going all down the left, which says to me straight away that these are wrong! :D Just feel that that Perez/Hernandez/Beauchamp need some singles wins at some point to keep looking a threat. Plus Sanders and Wallace are in danger of running away with this tournament. TEMPEST is on a roll. If Shark didn't win that triple threat, I don't expect him to beat Fayt. Bumfhole/Elemental and Plague/Larkins are tight, but I'll go with Bumfhole and Plague. Am continuing to really enjoy this diary.

Loving this diary. I agree with Marcel, the motley crue of Perez/Hernandez and Beauchamp seem to be losing steam recently. None of them have any No Limits points (ok, so they've only had two NLT matches between them...), and they don't really appear to be any threat at all. Plague vs Larkins, however, is going to be immense. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs. Roderick Remus Perez absolutely must win this match. Simple as that. Remus, so far, is nothing but a jobber. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh Same story here. Singh is nothing in this fed, and Hernandez losing will be disasterous. [B]TEMPEST[/B] vs. Dave Wallace TEMPEST has been preoccupied recently, so needs this win to keep up with the main NLT players. Although Wallace won't be a pushover, TEMPEST has more 'insurance'. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] vs. Cal Sanders Sanders needs this from an NLT point of view, but Joey needs it from a career point of view. All three of the trio need wins. Admittedly, if any of them fail to get them Joey is definately most likely, but I can't see it. Cal has the air of 'consistant midcard guy' about him. [B]Alexander Fayt[/B] vs. Silver Shark Shark will probably need some wins somewhere along the line, but he won't get one from Jesus Push Guy. Randy Bumfhole vs. [B]American Elemental[/B] Due to being (slightly) less likely to 'become unavailable' soon, I'm going with AmEl. [B]Plague[/B] vs. Ed Larkins (c) - World WRESTLING Championship Larkins has been a decent champion, but Plague has been far too good, performance-wise, to deny him the title again. I can't see it being a simple win, though.

[Center] [SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Gutter Phenomenon![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] [I]This match was probably the least looked forward too... but wow did they ever deliver. This match went 23 minutes... Singh not wanting to give up, but he eventually fell victimo the Apparition # 14 from Hernandez.[/I] [B]Winner: Mainstream Hernandez + 2 points (2 points, 1-1) Rating: D+ (Great way to start off our show.)[/B] --------------------------- [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B] New Gameplan[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Hernandez is shown in the back, meeting up with Perez and Beauchamp in the locker room, exhausted from his match.[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Perez[/B]: [I]Great job man, thats exactly what we need to do.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][B] Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: [I]Thanks man.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Joey Beauchamp[/B]:[I] Frankies right... thats exactly what we need to do.[/I] [/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: [I]What do you guys mean?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Perez[/B]: [I]During you're match we had an epiphany... we've been going about this all wrong. We want to take this place over... we do it from the ground up. We started at the top... exposed ourselves too early[/I].[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [B] Joey Beauchamp[/B]: [I]So we concentrate on winning the No Limits Championship, and we work our way from the bottom, back to the top. Larkins and Plague will have forgotten about us, giving us the element of surprise once again...[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][B] Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: [I]Okay... I'm not quite following...[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Perez[/B]: [I]All in due time... all in due time...[/COLOR] [/I] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TEMPEST vs. Dave Wallace[/COLOR][/B] [I]Plague was out to do commentary for the DVD, pretty much bashing the World WRESTLING Champion Ed Larkins the whole time the match was going on. OTHER than when he got up to help TEMPEST out of a sticky situation, which saw Wallace going to the top to hit his [B]Air Attack Ace[/B], Plague hit the ropes, crotching him on the top rope. This allowed TEMPEST to hit a DDT from the top rope, and hit his [B]Tempest Bomb[/B] for the win.[/I] [B]Winner: TEMPEST + 2 points (4 points, 2-0) Rating: E+ (Yikes)[/B] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Its Raynin What...[/COLOR][/B] [I] D.C Rayne came out to the ring, and told everyone that Tag Team wrestling had lost its art, but it was going to be resurrected in WTF. He told everyone in the back to watch out because [B]'a storm was brewing.'[/B][/I] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Joey Beauchamp vs. Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Wallace losing his match, this could have major ramifications for Sanders putting him clearly in the front with 6 points, but Beauchamp wasn't going to let that happen, especially having 0 points on the board himself. Hernandez and Perez were at ringside, just watching for most of the match, as it was fairly even. Finish saw Perez get on the apron, and fake a headache, still from Plague and TEMPESTS conchairto, and asked him for some aspirin. This allowed Hernandez to trip up Sanders and allow Beauchamp to take control and hit his finisher for the win.[/I] [B]Winner: Joey Beauchamp + 2 points (2 points, 1-1) Rating: D[/B] ------------------------ [I]Backstage [B]Kid Toma[/B] was seen standing overtop of [B]Silver Shark[/B], and blood could be seen coming from underneath Silver Sharks mask. Toma just kicked him in the ribs once before leaving.[/I] ------------------------ [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Frankie Perez vs. Roderick Remus[/B][/COLOR] [I]The three of them stayed in the ring during the break, and Remus didn't even want to go out there, hiding behind the curtain looking out. He knew he had it tough facing Perez... but having to deal with Perez' two X-Factors at ringside as well? Perez didn't need them as he took care of Remus in easy fashion.[/I] [B]Winner: Frankie Perez +2 (2 points, 1-0) Rating: D+[/B] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Silver Shark [/COLOR][/B] Fayt came to the ring, not knowing what happened to Shark, expecting to be wrestling tonight. Kid Tomas music then played as he came out. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Kid Toma[/B]: [I]You know Fayt... you, Sanders, Wallace, Plague and Larkins... you've been the faces of this company since day one. And I had a hard time believing there was competition outside SWF. Until I came here, and American Elemental showed me that this is the place to be...[/COLOR] Toma starts walking towards the ring now.[/I] [B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma[/B]: [I]So... I decided, what a better way to get noticed, than to take out Silver Shark, and face you tonight. You wouldn't let these fans down, by letting me get away with this... now would you Fayt. I may have gotten off to a rocky start here in WTF, but just like Elemental did to you last month, prepare to be my stepping stone.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Fayt nods and motions for him to bring it, as Toma sprints towards the ring.[/I] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] One of the better matches of the night, and surprised us with it, but then again Fayt could wrestle his way out of the Crucifixion... Toma didn't have enough though as Fayt made him tap to the [B]Delirium Trigger[/B] [B]Winner: Alexander Fayt Rating: C-[/B] ------------------------- [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Randy Bumfhole vs. American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] Two men who don't necessarily need to prove themselves to earn a title shot... but Bumfhole thinks this match could determine the next # 1 contender. And they both wrestled like that were the case. Randy Bumfhole got the win after 29 minutes, 1 minute short of a time limit draw. [B]Winner: Randy Bumfhole Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------- [B][SIZE="4"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PlagueMask3.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague vs. Ed Larkins (c)[/COLOR][/B] [I]This was going to be an intense match. Inside a cage. Pinfall or submission. This would keep everyone else out, and make sure that these two had to do whatever they could within their means to get the job done. This was the first time we saw any sort of meanstreak from Ed Larkins, as he used the cage fully to his advantage, ramming Plagues head into it time after time. Larkins would grab Plague by his hair and fling his body into the cage. But Plague was just as ruthless, and both men were bloody messes, the light blue wrestling mat now a brown and red mixture of dried and wet blood Plague hit the [B]New Jersey Turnpike[/B] on Ed Larkins off the [B]top rope[/B] as Larkins was climbing the turnbuckle to hit a move. Plague had used all his energy however, and couldn't get an arm over Larkins in time to get the pin, as Eddie kicked out after two. Larkins hit his 'Simply Phenomenal' shooting star legdrop off the top turnbuckle to get the three count. [/I] [B]Winner: Ed Larkins makes defense # 3 Rating: E+ .... (WTF?!?!)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Show Rating: D[/SIZE][/B] [/center]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"][U]Update![/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]No Limits Standings[/U][/B] [I]Dave Wallace: 4 points (2-1) Cal Sanders: 4 points (2-1) TEMPEST: 4 points (2-0) Joey Beauchamp: 2 points (1-1) Frankie Perez: 2 points (1-0) Mainstream Hernandez: 2 points (1-1) Kashmir Singh: 0 points (0-3) Roderick Remus: 0 points (0-3)[/I] Only announced match so far... [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Randy Bumfhole vs. American Elemental vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] Well, Fayt beat Bumfhole, Bumfhole beat Elemental and Elemental beat Fayt... how else do we solve it but a triple threat? Up the stakes a bit and give the winner a shot at Ed Larkins and you've got yourself an intense Main Event! [/center]

[CENTER] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... War Machine[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] First things first, negotiations have leaked onto the internet that owner Dustin Birch, has been in negotiations with another former World Champion, in Sam Pratt, or as many people know him as [B]The Calamari Kid.[/B] [IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/TheRenderThread/Cuts/SamPratt.jpg[/IMG] The talented youngster would have alot to offer, and would instantly heat up the already heated World WRESTLING Championship Main Event scene. Questions only remain whether he will be worth his bang for the buck they would be paying him, in the fans of WTF really want to see Sam Pratt wrestle in the WTF ring. --------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Natural Storm (Eddie Howard and D.C Rayne) vs. Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]D.C Rayne, with little singles success had enough and called up his tag team partner from MAW Eddie Howard to come and resurrect tag team wrestling here in WTF.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (c) vs. Ash Campbell - World WRESTLING Championship[/COLOR][/B] [I]Larkins wants to defend his belt, and he gets to against the young son of DAVEs Nemesis, Ash Campbell. [/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Plague vs. Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] [I]I would not want to be Jones and facing Plague, only 2 weeks after Plagues loss inside the steel cage to Champion Ed Larkins. Plague has showed he has no care for anyones safety, or the rules of WTF, and Jones might just be at the wrong place at the wrong time...[/I] [U][B]No Limits Tournament Match[/B][/U] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Frankie Perez vs. Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace[/COLOR][/B] [I]The tournament continues with only one match at this event, but it is a crucial one. Wallace could fall to 2-2, or go 3-1, while Perez could stay undefeated at 2-0, or give Wallace the lead in points while he falls 1-1.[/I] [B][U]Main Event - # 1 Contenders Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Randy Bumfhole vs. American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] [I]This is an intriguing match. Alexander Fayt beat Randy Bumfhole upon his debut, but the week after that at Walking Wounded, Fayt lost to Elemental. Elemental then, only a month later at the next event, lost to Bumfhole causing this triangle stalemate. Tonight, we freshen up the title contention scene with two new contenders, and one old one, in hopes of finding a new # 1 Contender for Eddie.[/I] [/Center]

[Center] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... War Machine[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] This show was by far, lately anyways, one of our weaker cards, but we hoped it would still hold up, and hopefully, our Main Event would save us, as well as some surprises along the way. In attendance, sitting front row, wearing a suit was none other than [B]Joey Poison[/B]. He was in the area working a CGC show the night before, and he was at the arena, taking in some wrestling. He waved to the camera for the DVD, and signed some autographs for fans, before security politely asked them to let him enjoy the show. ---------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Natural Storm (Eddie Howard/D.C Rayne) vs. Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]The duo of Howard and Rayne impressed me, and everyone in the arena with their teamwork. However Hernandez and Beauchamp were just as cohesive, as well as their help from the outside, Frankie Perez. Underhanded tactics helped them win this match, but Natural Storm got a warm welcome from the crowd after the match.[/I] [B] Winners: Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Beauchamp Rating: D-[/B] ---------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (c) vs. Ash Campbell[/COLOR][/B] [I]Larkins came down looking for once, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders after beating Plague at Gutter Phenomenon. Campbell came out all hyped and pumped, but was easily deflated as Larkins had his way with him, and defeated him in about 9 minutes.[/I] [B]Winner: Ed Larkins makes defense # 4 Rating: E+[/B] ----------------------------- [I]After the match, Larkins catches Poison out of the corner of his eye, and goes over to the guardrail, with his title draped over his shoulder. Poison is just sitting there, applauding non-enthusiastically, staring back through sunglasses. Larkins pats the title on his shoulder with a smile on his face, while Poison then reaches down beside him and picks up his 4C World Heavyweight Championship belt, draping it over his shoulder. He takes off his sunglasses, as the two staredown.[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] [I]Poison rests his sunglasses, and title on his chair, as he starts to take off his suit jacket, before security rush in between the two, and get Larkins to go to the back. Remmington tells the fans for the DVD, that as far as he knew, Larkins and Poison had good standing in 4C, and he didn't know what that was all about. [/I] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Plague vs. Andre Jones[/COLOR][/B] [I]Plague beat him silly, before nailing him with the New Jersey Turnpike and heading to the back. TEMPEST was not in attendance with Plague tonight.[/I] [B] Winner: Plague Rating: D[/B] [I](This was Jones' last match, as we released him due to lack of ideas, and not as good of performance as we initially hoped.)[/I] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Frankie Perez vs. Dave Wallace[/COLOR][/B] - [I]No Limits Tournament[/I] This was a really good match, and Perez actually asked Hernandez and Beauchamp just to 'stand back and watch'. So they did. And Perez and Wallace put on a good match in there. Perez got the win after 19 minutes with a[B] Perfect Parity.[/B] [B]Winner: Frankie Perez + 2 points (4 points, 2-0) Rating: D+[/B] ------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B][U]Main Event - # 1 Contenders Match[/U][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/Random_Male07.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]American Elemental vs. Randy Bumfhole vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] This was what you would expect from three uber talented wrestlers, all vying for a shot at the title. Tons of near falls, high octane, innovative offense that left the fans on the edge of their seats. One part of the match, saw Fayt locking in his [B]Delirium Trigger[/B] submission onto Randy, and American Elemental was on the top rope. Elemental hit the Inferno Splash on both men, hurting the two underneath immensely, but also hurting AmEl in the process due to the positioning of the other two men. Another part saw the bigger of the three (which isn't that big) Alexander Fayt go to powerbomb Randy onto American Elemental, but Elemental put his knees up, sending Randy into a world of hurt. But alas, Randy got the victory when he pinned Alexander Fayt after hitting his [B]Bumfhole Buster[/B] for the win. [B]Winner: Randy Bumfhole - # 1 Contender Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"] Show Rating: D+[/SIZE][/B] [/Center]

Damnit, how many E+'s can Ed Larkins get away with before common sense intervenes? ¬_¬ And I know it was basically a squash, but I've never been a huge fan of unannounced World title matches in the midcard against jobbers, while the main event is a number one contendership match ¬_¬ Also, woo! Coheed reference ¬_¬

Yeah, I had the card all typed up, and ready to go, and then realized I'd booked a longer show than I wanted, and with all other talent booked up, I figured why not let Larkins have a title shot. I'm trying to give him a fair shot, but with guys like Bumfhole, Elemental, Plague and such, its very hard to keep the strap on him. I'm thinking maybe further down the road when his skills have increased, as well as his popularity he will be huge, but nothings clicking yet.

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"]Soldiers Of Fortune[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I] At War Machine, we saw and altercation between current 4C World Champion since late 2006, and CGC employee Joey Poison and World WRESTLING Champion Ed Larkins. Nobody knows what it was all about, but one has to wonder if its over, or if it has just begun? Also, many people are wondering how negotiations with Sam Pratt AKA The Calamari Kid are going, and if he will be finding his way into a WTF ring shortly or not? The No Limits Tournament kicks off another full fledged night as all members are in action... And the Main Event, WWC Ed Larkins defends against newest # 1 Contender, Randy Bumfhole. All this and more at [B]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... Soldiers Of Fortune![/B] [/I] ------------------------------ [B][U]No Limits Tournament Matches[/U][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Roderick Remus vs. Joey Beauchamp[/B][/COLOR] [I]Remus REALLY needs to get a point here, at least to save some face and gain some respect.[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]TEMPEST vs. Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/COLOR] [I]TEMPEST, under the guidance of Plague has been unstoppable. Can Hernandez be the one to stop him, or just another victim?[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Frankie Perez vs. Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] [I]Singh tries to get SOME sort of momentum and get some points on the board, as Perez tries to continue his dominance.[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Dave Wallace vs. Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] [I]Two odds on favourites at the beginning of the tournament, face off in a very crucial battle.[/I] [B]Kid Toma/Paul Steadyfast vs. Natural Storm (D.C Rayne/Eddie Howard)[/B] [I]Toma and Steadyfast look to get ANY kind of winning momentum, as Howard and Rayne try to prove they are they best tag team, as well as resurrect the lost art of tag team wrestling.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (c) vs. Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR][/B] [I]Bumfhole won the # 1 Contenders match with Fayt and Elemental last week, and has been dominant upon arrival. Larkins has been tested week after week in some way, shape or form, but does he have enough left in the tank?[/I] [/center]

[CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"]Soldiers Of Fortune[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I][U]Pre-show[/U][/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ash Campbell defeated Frankie Dee via pinfall after 10 minutes.[/COLOR][/B] Was a better match than I was expecting here, as Campbell showed me he had some upside. [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Frankie Perez vs. Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] [I]Singh looked to have a meanstreak in him this week, breaking rules, arguing with the referee, and showing no regard for what the fans thought. After his great attempt at taking down Hernandez, coming so close, he again came so close on Perez, before Perez saw an slight opening and locked in the [B]P-Clutch[/B] after about 20 minutes.[/I] [B] Winner: Frankie Perez + 2 points (6 points, 3-0) Rating: D+ (Singh, lately has been showing why he deserves to be with this group of guys on this roster, and its only a matter of time before he breaks through.)[/B] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Joey Beauchamp vs. Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/B] [I]Wasn't much anyone could have been expecting here from Remus. Beauchamp gets the win with a Breeze Block in about 9 minutes.[/I] [B] Winner: Joey Beauchamp + 2 points (4 points, 2-1) Rating: D[/B] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma and Paul Steadyfast vs. Natural Storm (Eddie Howard/D.C Rayne)[/COLOR][/B] [I]Toma and Steadyfast worked alright as a team, they didn't fight or bicker like Jones/Steadyfast, but the experience of Natural Storm was too much for the two regularily singles competitors. They fall to the [B]'Natural Raynestorm' after 14 minutes.[/B][/I] [B]Winners: Natural Storm Rating: D-[/B] ------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Mainstream Hernandez vs. TEMPEST[/COLOR][/B] [I]This was a great match. Both men came out, not accompanied by anyone. In fact, after Plague brutal thrashing of Andre Jones after his loss to Ed Larkins, noone seen him in some time. But this was another awesome match of the night. Fans couldn't pick a winner, or a favourite in this heel vs. heel contest, as they battled 'Lets go TEMPEST, Lets go Mainstream' for a good 3-5 minutes, only getting louder as the action got faster and more intense. Hernandez got a clean win, to a good ovation from the crowd after 17 minutes, with an Apparition # 14.[/I] [B] Winner: Mainstream Hernandez +2 points (4 points, 2-1) Rating: D+[/B] ------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dave 'Air Attack' Wallace vs. 'The Leaping Lumberjack' Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] [I]There was alot of hype surrounding this match. Sanders extended his hand before the match, but Wallace just smirked and nodded in his direction, which took Sanders aback a bit. They locked up, and it was on. They were flying, and brawling, and taking things to the mat. Fans were eating it up... until the bell rang. They had battled to a time limit draw. Neither man wanted to stop however, as they kept brawling. Fans chanted '5 more minutes' but the rules were there for a reason. Kashmir Singh, Roderick Remus, Frankie Dee and the team of Natural Storm, as well as the referees were out there seperating the two.[/I] [B]Winner: Time Limit DRAW - Cal Sanders + 1 point (5 points, 2-1-1) Dave Wallace + 1 point (5 points, 2-1-1) Rating: D[/B] --------------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins (c) vs. Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR][/B] [I]So here it was, Larkins was to be put to the test again. Time after time he had been tested, and time after time he walked away through the dust and smoke, World WRESTLING Champion. But yet, he still had something to prove to the fans of WTF, as they still didn't quite take him as a believeable champion, despite coming out on top over and over again. Larkins looked in over his head most in this match though. Even against Plague he always had that glimpse of hope in his eyes, but tonight, there just wasn't that spark... Halfway into the match, the lights went out and a rainbow of lights went off in a lightshow, and a nice guitar riff hit, as Larkins and Bumfhole stood on opposite sides of the ring.[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG] [I]Joey Poison stepped out, his colorful hair tied back in a tight ponytail, wearing a suit much like last month, and the sunglasses with his title draped over his shoulder. He came down the aisle and sat at commentary with Remmington Remus, as Larkins and Bumfhole looked really annoyed. After shaking hands they got back at the action. Poison went to get a closer look at the match at about the 27 minute mark, and got in a shouting match with Larkins who took his mind off the match. Randy caught him with a[B] Bumfhole Buster[/B] and got the win in 28 minutes.[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [B] Winner: Randy Bumfhole NEW World WRESTLING Champion Rating: C[/B] (Now he gets me a good rating. I'll just attribute that to Bumfhole. --------------------- [I] Larkins can't believe it, as he gets up and rests on his knees, his jaw dropped. His eyes lock on Joey Poison on the outside, as Poison is backing up the aisle. He pats his 4C Championship, with a smirk on his face, much like Eddie did to him at War Machine... Eddies face lit up with anger as the show came to an end... [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Show Rating: C-[/SIZE][/B] [/Center] [B]Quick Results[/B] [I]Frankie Perez beat Kashmir Singh Joey Beauchamp beat Roderick Remus Mainstream Hernandez beat TEMPEST Natural Storm beat Kid Toma/Paul Steadyfast Dave Wallace and Cal Sanders ended in a draw Randy Bumfhole beat Ed Larkins to become World WRESTLING Champion[/I]

[CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B] WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"]It Won't Be Long[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] It was only a week ago when we saw a new World WRESTLING Champion crowned at [B]Soldiers Of Fortune[/B]. Randy Bumfhole, is the 2nd Champion in WTF history, dethroing 'The Phenomenal One' Ed Larkins. But the win wasn't without controversy. Joey Poison, current 4C Champion, and CGC employee was ringside, and distracted Larkins. Many people say Larkins should have just ignored him, as Poison didn't physically touch him. Randy Bumfhole however, is a man of honor, and has offered Eddie a rematch, as [B]WTF doesn't have the standard 'rematch clause'. [/B] [B]Joey Poison[/B], on the other hand, has signed on the dotted line to join WTF, and will see his first match, and he definitely didn't get tossed a bone on this one. ------------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kashmir Singh vs. Frankie Dee[/COLOR][/B] [I]Both really could use a win here.[/I] ----------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ash [I]'Enemy'[/I] Campbell vs. Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ash is taking on a moniker much like his father Nemesis... calling himself Ash Enemy Campbell. Toma needs a win desperately, but Campbell beating Toma could instantly catipult his credibility.[/I] ----------------------------- [U][B]No Limits Tournament Match[/B][/U] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]It was only a matter of time before two of the three names got drawn in the No Limits Tournament, and I'm actually surprised it took this long. Both are tied with 4 points at 2-1.[/I] ----------------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Natural Storm vs. Dave Wallace and Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] [I]Cal and Wallace were at eachothers throats. Being longtime friends, and having eachothers backs, the thought of gold has been getting to them. So we decided to put them in a tag team match to get them back on the same page.[/I] ----------------------------- [U][B]No Limits Tournament Match[/B][/U] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Frankie Perez vs. TEMPEST[/B][/COLOR] [I]TEMPEST and Perez are both hot in the tournament right now, Perez being the hottest, the only undefeated member with 6 points. If Perez wins this match he will see himself end up in the final, but I don't gather TEMPEST will let him take it that easily.[/I] ------------------------------ [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Alexander Fayt vs. Joey Poison[/COLOR][/B] [I]Poison wants in, and thats fine. But hes getting a hurdle thrown right in front of him, as 'The Unholy Icon' takes on the Poisonous One. Joey Poison will be put right to the test in his debut match on WTF.[/I] ------------------------------ [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins vs. Randy Bumfhole (c)[/COLOR][/B] [I]Randy offered a rematch to the first ever champ, to which he gladly accepted. With no rematch clause, Larkins would have to start back at the bottom like everyone else. Eddie has a chance to become a two time World WRESTLING Champion, and avenge his lost last week.[/I] [/center] [U][B]Quick Picks[/B][/U] Ash Campbell vs. Kid Toma Frankie Dee vs. Kashmir Singh Natural Storm vs. Cal Sanders and Dave Wallace TEMPEST vs. Frankie Perez Alexander Fayt vs. Joey Poison Ed Larkins vs. Randy Bumfhole (c) - World WRESTLING Championship

[U][B]No Limits Standings[/B][/U] [I]Dave Wallace: 5 points (2-1-1) Cal Sanders: 5 points (2-1-1) TEMPEST: 4 points (2-1) Joey Beauchamp: 4 points (2-1) Frankie Perez: 6 points (3-0) Mainstream Hernandez: 4 points (2-1) Kashmir Singh: 0 points (0-4) Roderick Remus: 0 points (0-4)[/I] [I][FONT="Georgia"]Frankie Perez is in the lead with an impressive 3-0 record with 6 points, followed by Dave Wallace and Cal Sanders, both tied with 5 points. TEMPEST, Beauchamp and Mainstream follow up with 4 points, while Kashmir Singh and Roderick Remus both have 0 points in the tournament sadly.[/FONT][/I]

[Center] [B][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"]It Won't Be Long[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Yorkton Pavillion, 191 in attendance [I](highest attendance yet)[/I] Wednesday Week 2, October [/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kashmir Singh vs. Frankie Dee[/COLOR][/B] Singh took the victory here, finally showing that his ruthless aggression as of late can pay off. [B]Winner: Kashmir Singh Rating: D[/B] ------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kid Toma vs. Ash 'Enemy' Campbell[/COLOR][/B] [I]For the second week in a row, Ash Campbell brings more too the table than I expected. Really gave Kid Toma a run for his money, but then again, Toma hasn't amounted to what we thought he would here, and needs to start winning before we send him packing. Toma gets the win with a diving headbutt.[/I] [B] Winner: Kid Toma Rating: D+[/B] -------------------- [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG] [I]The Poisonous One made his way to the ring, once again clad with suit, sunglasses and his 4C World Championship. He has a smug grin on his face as the local crowd shower him with boos.[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"] [B]Joey Poison[/B]:[I] You see, thats exactly why I'm here. You ignorant fans that think your crap don't stink, and that WTF is the be all end all. If I recall correctly, WTF was founded on competition, because 4C, CGC and NOTBPW had gotten stale?[/I][/COLOR] [I]Joey has a look of digust on his face.[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Joey Poison[/B]: [I]And yet, your first World Champion was Phenomenal E.? I man that could never even hold my jock in 4C? I'm a bonafide superstar. I'm on television every week. Ed Larkins isn't competition, and thats why you're looking at the highest paid superstar on the roster.[/I][/COLOR] [I]Crowd begins a boring chant.[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Joey Poison: [/B][I]Thats not what Larkins' girlfriend said last night...[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] [I]'Phenomenal' Ed Larkins' music hits the arena and the almost 200 fans in attendance burst with excitement. He may not be the Champion anymore, but they still love him.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"] [B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]What do you want Joey? Really... theres nothing here for you to accomplish, other than piss me off more than you already have.[/I][/COLOR] [B] [COLOR="Magenta"]Joey Poison[/B]: [I]Then that right there, is reason enough for me to stay...[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ed Larkins[/B]: [I]You're everything this federation was built against Joey. With your suit, and your arrogance. This is about respect, honor, and competition.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Joey Poison[/B]:[I] And what better than a 3 time 4C World Champion to be you competition?[/I][/COLOR] [I] Larkins stepped into the ring now, getting in the face of Poison.[/I] [COLOR="Magenta"] [B]Joey Poison:[/B] [I]You couldn't beat me back east in 4C, and you won't beat me here Eddie so don't even try. Why don't you just tell everyone why you're really mad at me... other than the fact that I took your Tag Team titles in 4C, and you're woman...[/I][/COLOR] [I]Fists clenched, Larkins attacks the newest member of WTF with a fury like no other. Poison is knocked back, and falls through the ropes, luckily for him, which gives him a chance to escape from Larkins' attack. Larkins picks up Poisons 4C World Championship which he dropped when Eddie attacked him, and Eddie wipes his ass with it, before spitting on it, and throwing it back at Poison who looks disgusted, as he picks it up and shouts obscenities at Larkins as he makes his way back up the aisle.[/I] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Natural Storm (Eddie Howard/D.C Rayne) vs. Dave Wallace and Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] [I]Wallace and Sanders shook hands before the match, and everything looked all business. However, during the match, they both kept tagging in, while the other was clearly in control, and trying to get the win. This led to some confusion, allowing Howard and Rayne to hit the [B]'Natural Raynestorm'[/B] [B][/I] Winners: Natural Storm Rating: D-[/B] ---------------------- [I] Wallace stormed off after the match. Leaving Sanders fuming after being pinned.[/I] ---------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]The two shook hands before the match, and agreed to wrestle it down the middle, with no hard feelings. Was a really good match, as good be expected, but nothing special. Hernandez hit the [B]Apparition # 14[/B] for the victory.[/I] [B]Winner: Mainstream Hernandez +2 points (6 points, 3-1) Rating: D+[/B] ----------------------- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Frankie Perez vs. TEMPEST[/COLOR][/B] [I]Nobody was expecting what we got from these two right here. At all. I was expecting them to go out there, and give it there all, Perez a chance to be in the finals, TEMPEST a chance to take step to within only 2 points of the final. And they did that and more. They had the crowd hot, and wanting more, when TEMPEST hit his [B]Tempest Bomb[/B], twisting phoenix splash off the top rope for the win, surprising quite a few people.[/I] [B]Winner: TEMPEST +2 points (6 points, 3-1) Rating: C- (Incredible match from these two, which is good as we expect big things from both)[/B] --------------------- [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/Random_Male07.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B] Joey Poison vs. Alexander Fayt[/B][/COLOR] [I]In his debut match, Poison gets the golden son, Alexander Fayt. And surprisingly, this was one of Fayts worst matches in WTF, against an experienced Joey Poison. Definitely seen better from Fayt. Poison got the win with a lowblow, followed by an [B]Antidote Web[/B] in 25 minutes.[/I] [B]Winner: Joey Poison Rating: D+[/B] --------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Ed Larkins vs. Randy Bumfhole (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]This match was everything and more their other match was. This time however, was a little better, as there was no distraction from Joey Poison, and it was just Bumfhole vs. Larkins. Larkins tried, but try as he might, he just couldn't stop the momentum that Randy has for him right now, as Bumfhole hit his [B]Bumfhole Buster[/B] once again and got the pin after 29 minutes.[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [B]Winner: Randy Bumfhole makes defense # 1 Rating: C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]Show Rating: C (nice!)[/SIZE][/B] [/center]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]WRESTLING: The Federation Presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"]Anarchy In Alberta[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Paul Steadyfast vs. D.C Rayne[/B][/COLOR] [I]Can the tag team veteran win a singles competition against a reliable performer?[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Cal Sanders vs. Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/COLOR] [I]Another tournament match, Sanders with 5 points and Hernandez with 4.[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] Frankie Perez vs. Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR][/B] [I]Another draw pits two of the trio together. Can Perez get the win and be the first in the finals, or will his partner in crime foil his plans?[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Ed Larkins vs. Alexander Fayt[/COLOR][/B] [I]Apparently, Joey Poison got with Larkins' now ex girlfriend, Missy Masterson, which sparked Larkins' hatred for Poison in 4C. Poison brought that beef with him to WTF, and Larkins wanted to face him in a match tonight. But, as well as Poison being the highest paid wrestler in WTF, he also was given a title shot when he signed on the dotted line, which he is cashing in.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event - World WRESTLING Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Randy Bumfhole (c) vs. Joey Poison[/COLOR][/B] [I]The second match of Poisons WTF tenure, and he is cashing in a World Title shot that he was guaranteed upon signing. Can the 3 time 4C World Champion, and CGC employee take down the newest sensation in the WTF, and make his reign a short one, or will Poison end up just like Ed Larkins, back at the bottom?[/I] [/CENTER]

Archived