World Level Wrestling: The Epitome Of Puroresu

Guest .SVA

[CENTER][IMG]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07426/WLW.jpg[/IMG] [B]WORLD LEVEL WRESTLING [COLOR="Gray"]THE EPITOME OF PURORESU[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] I was flabbergasted. Not only had I met up with both Koji Kojima and Hell Monkey on the same day but now Kojima himself had asked if I would support a decision to proclaim myself the new head booker of World Level Wrestling. Even thought I did know one word of Japanese, I tried to neglect and say that he was wasting his time. I had only suggested some stuff from past angles and given my thoughts about current storylines. Suddenly, I thought that this was probably a rib. A sour joke. Kojima had probably taken my loud-spoken thoughts as highly discriminating criticsm and now suggested, without an actually question, if I could do it better. But his truthful smile and noticeable gesture made it seem so realistic. "All you have to do is step through the door," Koji said in a sentence that would have been charged with a case of murder on the english language had this been a court-room for murder cases of speech. But it wasn't. Everything about this extremely surrealistic situation was seemingly realistic and lively enough to be true. True, I had had my chance at booking before. But only on simulators like Total Extreme Wrestling, Extreme Warfare Revenge and others. I had even once played a WLW game where I made Silver Shark the WLW champion. But this was not a game nor was a simulation. Kojima sighed as he was seemingly getting quite exhausted from holding the large glass door for me. Waiting for my decision, he pressed the matter by asked, "Well, are you coming?". I blinked as if I had been sleeping and without knowing where my feet took me I stepped through the door and first when it closed behind I realised what I had done. The scenario was this; an american wrestling fan stuck as head booker of a LuchaResu entertainment promotion in Morioka, the capital of the Iwate Prefecture. But hey, in all due defense of Koji Kojima he probably thought that I, being from America, had followed or atleast seen Supreme Wrestling Federation programming at some point in time. The truth was that I had. But had stopped again after becoming so bored with the recent development that I had turned to other walks of life such as Lucha Libre wrestling. Before that I had already been a rabid follower of World Level Wrestling. And now I had the chance of a life time to mold the promotion as I pleased. I looked up and a smile cracked on my face, "Let the festivities begin." [QUOTE=.SVA]Yeah, I know it is not much of a backstory and probably done a million times before but the focus of this dynasty is going to be more on the shows and everything in between then the actualy backstory. For the past many hours I've been throwing around some ideas on to either do a WLW diary or GWF, which would consist of some Sam Strong and Rip Chord goodness, but after my laptop went bananas on my and I couldn't save the backstory for GWF I decided to go with WLW after writing up a match between Americana and UK Dragon. It might be included in the forthcoming shows but you'll have to wait at least to tomorrow to see my creative genius unfold (:rolleyes: ). With that out of the way, I hope everyone is going to enjoy this dynasty and I'll try to make it last longer then a single day.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07426/WLW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Okay, actually the cinderilla story about how I got to be head booker of World Level Wrestling wasn't really as cheap and pink as I mentioned before. First of all, I already knew Koji Kojima from a previous encounter. I was a backwater wrestling newswriter and had managed to secure an interview with him after he set up shop in December of 2002. Since then, we held contact and I kept him up-to-date with the current ongoings of the Puro world; somewhat shady I know but it helped WLW stay out of too much trouble. But eventually the plaque that read "Wrestling Newswriter" became quite boring to hold and therefore I wanted to actually make an impact. So through some backstage appeals, confidential agreements and other under-the-table ventures I got the title of head booker. Although the former story was mostly true, this shows the details. Now, back to current day. I was assembling the first few shows of the January Pancake Hat Tour. Quite a fancy name, eh? I came up with it myself. Now after I had spoken to Koji, and informed that all three major promotions in Japan seemingly craved the performance of Hell Monkey as they all had approached him with lucrative offers, I continued my planning regarding the either soon to be vacant WLW Streetfighting title or possibly seeing a new holder within the next few weeks. Also, this booker thing is more of a challenge then I thought, Kojima had sanctioned some simple rules that I had to obey by. First of all; [B]RULE #1:[/B] "WLW must have risen in size within three years." [B]RULE #2:[/B] "WLW most be regarded as more prestigious within tw years." [B]RULE #3:[/B] "Signing past-their-prime sends out the wrong image. You cannot hire anyone abouce the age of 42." [B]RULE #4:[/B] "Under trained wrestlers make the product look amateurish. You cannot sign anyone with little to no training in the basics of wrestling." What did he expect? That I could even last three years?!

Pancake Hat Tour, Week #1 [CENTER][IMG]http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07426/Pancake_Hat_Tour.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PANCAKE HAT TOUR 2007[/SIZE] Presented by World Level Wrestling[/B] [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][QUOTE][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Pancake Hat Tour Show #1[/SIZE] WLW in Tohoku![/B] Kazuma Narato vs. Magnum KOBE [B]World Level Streetfighting Championship[/B] Hell Monkey (C) vs. Toyokuni Hardcore Power Trip WLW vs. The Avalanche Effect [B]Ultimate Awesome Super Duper Junior Showcase[/B] Emerald Angel vs. The Great Hisato[/CENTER][/QUOTE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][QUOTE][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Pancake Hat Tour Show #2[/SIZE] WLW in Tohoku.. AGAIN![/B] Bairei Yasujiro vs. Dark EAGLE [B]Nations Clash[/B] UK Dragon vs. Americana [B]World Level Show Stealer[/B] Kazuma Narato vs. The Incredible KOYAMA (C) Above & Below and Silver Shark vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi[/CENTER][/QUOTE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][QUOTE][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]Pancake Hat Tour Show #3[/SIZE] WLW in Tohoku.. AGAIN?![/B] Bairei Yasuroji vs. Awesome Thunder [B]World Level Tag Team[/B] The Avalanche Effect vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. Silver Shark [B]Pancake Hat Qualifier[/B] Koji Kojima vs. KOKI Ishibashi[/CENTER][/QUOTE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] [CENTER][B]Prediction Friendly Cards:[/B] [SIZE="1"]Kazuma Narato vs. Magnum KOBE Hell Monkey (C) vs. Toyokuni Hardcore Power Trip WLW vs. The Avalanche Effect Emerald Angel vs. The Great Hisato Bairei Yasujiro vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. Americana Kazuma Narato vs. The Incredible KOYAMA (C) Above & Below and Silver Shark vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi Bairei Yasuroji vs. Awesome Thunder The Avalanche Effect (C) vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. Silver Shark Koji Kojima vs. KOKI Ishibashi[/CENTER][/SIZE]

WLW is underrepresented in Diaries, so I can't wait to see what you do with it. Kazuma Narato vs. [B]Magnum KOBE[/B] [B]Hell Monkey [/B](C) vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [B]Power Trip WLW [/B]vs. The Avalanche Effect [B]Emerald Angel [/B]vs. The Great Hisato [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. [B]Americana[/B] Kazuma Narato vs. [B]The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] (C) Above & Below and Silver Shark vs.[B] Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi[/B] Bairei Yasuroji vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] [B]The Avalanche Effect [/B](C) vs. Split Personality [B]Ketsueki Karasu [/B]vs. Silver Shark Koji Kojima vs. [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B]

Kazuma Narato vs. [B]Magnum KOBE[/B] [B]Hell Monkey (C)[/B] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [B]Power Trip WLW[/B] vs. The Avalanche Effect Emerald Angel vs. [B]The Great Hisato[/B] [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. [B]Americana[/B] Kazuma Narato vs. [B]The Incredible KOYAMA (C)[/B] [B]Above & Below and Silver Shark[/B] vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi Bairei Yasuroji vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] The Avalanche Effect (C) vs. [B]Split Personality[/B] Ketsueki Karasu vs. [B]Silver Shark[/B] [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi These are just picks based on the workers I know and the workers I like. Hopefully as things unfold my picks will be more based on how I think stories should unfold.

[I]Nice to see someone giving WLW a go and hopefully, with it's one of a kind (in the Cornellverse) Lucharesu style it could make for a really unique and interesting diary. [/I] [I]Much like Apu' my picks are based on who are my personal favourites, once your first few shows are up I will be able to make more informed choices.[/I] [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] vs. Magnum KOBE [B]Hell Monkey (C)[/B] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [B]Power Trip WLW[/B] vs. The Avalanche Effect [B]Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. [B]Americana [/B]Kazuma Narato vs. [B]The Incredible KOYAMA (C)[/B] [B]Above & Below and Silver Shark[/B] vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi [B]Bairei Yasuroji[/B] vs. Awesome Thunder [B]The Avalanche Effect (C)[/B] vs. Split Personality [B]Ketsueki Karasu[/B] vs. Silver Shark [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

I don't know my WLW as well as I should, nor have I even attempted to play as them... but dagnammit, I'm gonna give you some predictions anyways! Kazuma Narato vs. [b]Magnum KOBE[/b] [b]Hell Monkey[/b] (C) vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [b]Power Trip WLW[/b] vs. The Avalanche Effect [b]Emerald Angel[/b] vs. The Great Hisato [b]Bairei Yasujiro[/b] vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. [b]Americana[/b] Kazuma Narato vs. [b]The Incredible KOYAMA[/b] (C) [b]Above & Below and Silver Shark[/b] vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi Bairei Yasuroji vs. [b]Awesome Thunder[/b] [b]The Avalanche Effect[/b] (C) vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [b]Silver Shark[/b] [b]Koji Kojima[/b] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

[B]Kazuma Narato [/B]vs. Magnum KOBE [B]Hell Monkey (C)[/B] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore Power Trip WLW vs. [B]The Avalanche Effect[/B] [B]Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato Bairei Yasujiro vs. [B]Dark EAGLE[/B] UK Dragon vs. [B]Americana[/B] Kazuma Narato vs. [B]The Incredible KOYAMA (C)[/B] Above & Below and Silver Shark vs.[B] Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi [/B] Bairei Yasuroji vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] [B]The Avalanche Effect (C)[/B] vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [B]Silver Shark[/B] [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

[B]Kazuma Narato[/B] vs. Magnum KOBE [B]Hell Monkey (C)[/B] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore Power Trip WLW vs. [B]The Avalanche Effect[/B] [B]Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato [B]Bairei Yasujiro [/B]vs. Dark EAGLE UK Dragon vs. [B]Americana[/B] Kazuma Narato vs. [B]The Incredible KOYAMA (C)[/B] Above & Below and Silver Shark vs. [B]Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi[/B] [B]Bairei Yasuroji[/B] vs. Awesome Thunder [B]The Avalanche Effect (C) [/B]vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [B]Silver Shark[/B] [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

I hope I pick these well. I actually have experience playing with WLW. Hell, it's still my avatar. Kazuma Narato vs.[b] Magnum KOBE[/b] [b]Hell Monkey (C)[/b] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore Power Trip WLW vs. [b]The Avalanche Effect[/b] [b]Emerald Angel[/b] vs. The Great Hisato [b]Bairei Yasujiro[/b] vs. Dark EAGLE [b]UK Dragon[/b] vs. Americana Kazuma Narato vs. [b]The Incredible KOYAMA (C)[/b] [b]Above & Below and Silver Shark[/b] vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi Bairei Yasuroji vs. [b]Awesome Thunder[/b] [b]The Avalanche Effect (C)[/b] vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [b]Silver Shark[/b] [b]Koji Kojima[/b] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

Rave Clash, everyone hates loves a thunder stealing glory hound bit of competition. It pushes everyone to destroy the opposition become better and better while also giving the chance to steal borrow ideas and take a better different approach from your nemesis competition. :)

Just Picking my Favs! Kazuma Narato vs. [B]Magnum KOBE[/B] [B]Hell Monkey (C)[/B] vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [B]Power Trip WLW[/B] vs. The Avalanche Effect [B]Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato Bairei Yasujiro vs. [B]Dark EAGLE[/B] [B]UK Dragon[/B] vs. Americana [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] vs. The Incredible KOYAMA (C) Above & Below and Silver Shark vs. [B]Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi[/B] Bairei Yasuroji vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] [B]The Avalanche Effect[/B] (C) vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [B]Silver Shark[/B] Koji Kojima vs. [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B]

[B]Kazuma Narato[/B] vs. Magnum KOBE [B]Hell Monkey[/B] (C) vs. Toyokuni Hardcore [B]Power Trip WLW[/B] vs. The Avalanche Effect [B]Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato [B]Bairei Yasujiro[/B] vs. Dark EAGLE [B]UK Dragon[/B] vs. Americana [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] vs. The Incredible KOYAMA (C) [B]Above & Below and Silver Shark [/B]vs. Awesome Thunder, The Great Hisato and Yuki Horigoshi Bairei Yasuroji vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] [B]The Avalanche Effect[/B] (C) vs. Split Personality Ketsueki Karasu vs. [B]Silver Shark[/B] [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi

Archived