Best There Is, Best There Was, Best There Ever Will Be

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][B] [SIZE="3"]End of June 1983[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U]Titles Held[/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]CSW North American Heavyweight Championship (5/83-Current)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U]June Record[/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]2-3[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U]1983 Record[/U] 7-3[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U]Feuds Won In 1983[/U] Bad News Allen [U]Feuds Lost in 1983[/U] None[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/BH/PJul83.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/BH/SJul83.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;322797]i love it keep it coming[/QUOTE] Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot about this thing. I'm pretty wrapped up in my TEW dynasty right now, but Christmas break starts in two weeks so hopefully I'll come back to this then. Thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Christmas Vacation is here, and I have come to a conclusion. I want to do a Wrestling Spirit 2 dynasty, but I don't really want to do one with somebody that is already really good.....like Bret Hart. So I'm gonna start one in the next day or so with somebody who hasn't made a mark on the business yet. If you want to bounce some ideas off me go ahead, I'm open to about anybody who hasn't hit it big yet. Here's a list of people I've thought about starting one with: Ultimo Dragon The Undertaker The Great Muta Steve Austin Sid Vicious Mick Foley Kenta Kobashi

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;337173] Here's a list of people I've thought about starting one with: Ultimo Dragon The Undertaker The Great Muta Steve Austin Sid Vicious Mick Foley Kenta Kobashi[/QUOTE] Austin would be just starting. That would be cool. Ut has been done before so I'd not vote that way. Loved Muta and Ultimo Dragon. And Foley would be interesting.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;338807]It's a shame to see this dynasty come to an end, I really like the style it was presented in. However I'd love to see you move onto another one. Someone like Ultimo Dragon would be great, but maybe have him trying to break into America so that the names are a bit more recognisable[/QUOTE] That's the way I'm planning on heading. I played a bunch of exhibition matches the last couple of days, and I love his moveset. I'm still not sure if I want to start him out in Japan, Mexico, or the United States though. I may start out with a promotion in each area and then find out which one he makes it in best and make a name for him there. My ultimate goal for him though is to make it big in America, so you will see that for sure in this dynasty.

Archived