so who marked out...... (raw spoiler)

Franchise22

I you-tubed it properly last night and even my wife stopped and watched. She used to watch the wrestling with me back in the late 90's but in the past 5-6 years she's only seen a handful of events. But she seemed to think Jericho's return was a step in the right direction. However she did used to be a big Billy Gunn fan and even named her cat after him, so i'm not sure how much her opinion counts! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm totally looking forward to his matches, I love Jericho. I don't know whether it was the fact I was watching it at work, but something didn't fully 'click' with me. Might have been his waistcoat. Oh, and to the 'gay' remarks, some people like that style nowadays, heard of the 'metrosexual' movement? It's like totally in right now.

I just watched RAW on dailymotion just now and marked out like a... mark. I've always been one of Jericho's biggest fans since I first seen him pwning the cruiserweight division in WCW and the last time I marked out this big was... when Jericho won the Undisputed belt... and before that, when Jericho debuted in the WWF the first time. :) Having said that, there was a pretty significant change. Since it's been mentioned already, he looks gayer than half the gay guys I know and that's saying something considering the kind of friend group I keep. Everything from the haircut to the sparkly vest reeked of rainbows to me. And the voice... I think singing with Fozzy has changed his delivery somewhat but this could be a good thing. Even so... the real proof of the pudding will be how he performs in the ring. I just hope he gets at least one good match (probably with Kennedy) under his belt before he gets what looks like a title shot against Orton at Armageddon. As long as he can still excite in the ring AND on the mic, I get the feeling he's likely to be as popular as he's ever been. And that can only be a good thing. :D

I already knew he had the short hair before the show as there was some video taped radio show on youtube a few days before, as i was looking for the Save_US ads as i haven't really watched wrestling in a few years as nothing good is ever on right now. saw you guys talking the ads and wanted to seem them myself and that is how i ran around the video, you could try to search youtube for it.

Archived