Destined to Fail?

[B]Predictions[/B] BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs [B]Samoa Joe[/B] [I]I don't know how you got Joe, but if this is real Joe, I don't see him losing, I predict that the title won't change, but Joe will win this by Countout or DQ[/I] BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes [I]I think the lads will get to keep their titles for another show yet[/I] number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) [/B]Vs One Percenters No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter Womens Title match [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish eyes" Alexa III [I]It's like when you are playing for a team, and you are pciking the winners for that round of a comp, you always have to pick your team, cause if you don't believe you can win, then no one else will either[/I] The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm[/B] (The Don and The Outlaw) [I]Wooo! Go Outlaw![/I] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! [B]Astil[/B] Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] Vs. The Steel City Destroyer [I]See what Taker said :p[/I] [B]A Special Request:[/B] If it's not too much trouble, I'd be interested to see what our Presitage and Popularity are looking like every now and then

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE][B]A Special Request:[/B] If it's not too much trouble, I'd be interested to see what our Presitage and Popularity are looking like every now and then[/QUOTE] shouldn't be a huge problem! Was going to do a roster update every 6 months (in game) with popularit ratings, win/loss records etc. But i don't want to do it too often. Not a lot has changed since the start apart from Jaffa's popularity going through the roof (comparitevly!) So i will get this done in a couple of shows time! For the record, the actual BWA hasn't moved from F- popularity yet. I reackon that may take another 4 or 5 quality shows. Bringing in Darren Burridge really helped with show ratings. But i went to keep guest stars to a minimum! (they are expensive!)

BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe [I]Champ to retain.[/I] BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out [/B]Vs The Heroes [I]The feud's still LNO and One Percenters, but I suspect with the Firm joining in full time. As such, this is a filler match until LNO do something to piss off Don Phoenix, causing the feud to realign.[/I] number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge [I]Danny picks up the win. I'm assuming Darren is pretty much at the end of his time with us.[/I] [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman)[/B] Vs One Percenters [I]By dubious means, when the One Percenters should have it won.[/I] No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter [I]I think this may be the feud blow-off.[/I] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] [I]Taking the series and then getting into trouble against the Firm.[/I] The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm[/B] (The Don and The Outlaw) [I]Firmly establishing the new faction.[/I] [B]Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Olly Vixon [I]Run in by one of the lads aiming to get his rocks off.[/I] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime [/B]Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] Vs. The Steel City Destroyer [I]Jay's sudden slump continues until something kicks him out of it. A vaguely face pairing to take on the LNO.[/I]

Predictions BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs Samoa Joe Time limit draw! BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out [/B]Vs The Heroes A truly awesome gimmick! number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge I don't like Burridge! [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman)[/B] Vs One Percenters Booooooo! No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Possibly the underdog going in, but I like his chances! Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] Gotta love the plastic paddies! [B]The Crystal Pimp [/B]Vs. The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw) How can I not pick myself? Still the odds are stacked against me and no-one thinks I stand a chance, which is just the way the Pimp likes it. That's right Babeeee! Ho Sale since 2008! [B]Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Olly Vixon Sexified! Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. [B]Dave "the snake"[/B] Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm [/B]Vs. The Steel City Destroyer

Predictions BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe BWA TAG Title match [B]Night Out Lads[/B] Vs The Heroes number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa[/B] III The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. [B]Gringo[/B] Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B] looks like a great show allready :)

BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs [B]Samoa Joe[/B] BWA TAG Title match [B]Night Out Lads[/B] Vs The Heroes number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa[/B] III The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] [B]Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. [B]Peter Davis[/B] Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and [B]Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. The Steel City Destroyer Eve needs a win, he/she (I can assure you all it's a he :p) is a huge draw! Everybody loves a guy playing a transvestite:rolleyes:

BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Keep it warm for me, Jaffa.[/COLOR][/I][/B] BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out [/B]Vs The Heroes [B][I][COLOR="blue"]LNO in a squash.[/COLOR][/I][/B] number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman)[/B] Vs One Percenters [B][I][COLOR="blue"]Maybe a little interference here? ;) [/COLOR][/I][/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] [B][I][COLOR="blue"]Ass kicking just doesn't do it justice. [/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. [B]Gringo[/B] Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]

[CENTER]Predictions BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe- I don't see Jaffa losing to a guy we might only have for a few shows. BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes- I want Lads Night Out to win so we can kick there butts for the titles number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B]- we are determined to take out any team that gets in our way of revenge on Lads Night Out. No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter Womens Title match Becky D Vs. "Irish eyes" Alexa III [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Vs. The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw) Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! [B]Astil[/B] Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] Vs. The Steel City Destroyer Looks like it should be a great show. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Predictions BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe BWA TAG Title match Lads Night Out Vs [B]The Heroes[/B] - One Percenters interfearance number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B]III - I will prove i am the dominant diva [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Vs. The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw) Dawn Oxley Vs. Olly Vixon - draw non of my freinds are allowed to lose Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B] - with my help he is as good as gauranteed [/CENTER]

Predictions BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs [B]Samoa Joe[/B] BWA TAG Title match Lads Night Out Vs [B]The Heroes[/B] number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter Womens Title match [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish eyes" Alexa III The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. [B]Dave "the snake"[/B] Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]

Predictions BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs [B]Samoa Joe[/B] -- It's Samoa Freaking Joe for crying out loud! But it will be by DQ or countout to preserve the title... BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes -- Keep 'em warm boyos, we'll be back for them soon enough. number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge -- Mr. Rox will not be denied. The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] -- Outlaw, I like you and I respect you. But come within 50 feet of the ring and I'll personally BangerSmash you through a table. No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] -- Self just doesn't seem mean enough to work a No Holds Barred match to his advantage. Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] -- gotta go with the momentum The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] -- Seems a bit lopsided, but hey [B]Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! [B]Astil[/B] Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW -- Hmm. What's the most awkward pairing we can choose? and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B] -- SCD needs a win.

[CENTER]Photobucket The Rest from [url]WWW.WOBSV.COM[/url] [U]B.S[/U] "So what are your thaughts on the BWA managment??" [U]SCD[/U] "Well do you see a damn title on this waist yet??" [U]B.S[/U] "erm...........no" [U]SCD[/U] "Well then its obvious there FREAKING IDIOTS!! and there holding me back because they dont want me in the main event becaus im young and at the top of my game, a talent for the ages, and there just fans with spandex leotards!! And untill that BWA UK Title is around my georgus waste, then this company is DESTINED TO FAIL!!"[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=jonny_CKY;360391]sorry dude i didnt meen to go all spot monkey on youre diary, but just thaught it would be a bit of fun lol and im bored as hell :):)[/QUOTE] It amused me greatly! Thats the way to get pushed in the BWA! Slag off senior management! :D

Let's see how badly I can mess this one up.... Predictions BWA UK Title match Jaffa Vs Samoa Joe: [B]Double Countout Draw[/B] BWA TAG Title match Lads Night Out Vs [B]The Heroes[/B] number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish eyes" Alexa III The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] Vs. The Steel City Destroyer

I fell behind because I missed the last one but here are my predictions. BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe[ BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night[/B] Out Vs The Heroes number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] [I]Sorry dude I love you as Edd Stone but your S.O.L. here as you are facing the Wrath of God[/I] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Vs. The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw) [B]Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. Prime Vs. [B]"the music man" JW[/B] and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]

BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes number one contenders qualifier Danny Rox Vs [B]Darren Burridge[/B] The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. "[B]Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw) [/B] [B]Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]

Predictions BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa [/B]Vs Samoa Joe BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman) Vs [B]One Percenters[/B] No Holds Barred match Self Vs [B]Simon Peter[/B] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B]III The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] Dawn Oxley Vs. Olly Vixon Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]BWA UK Title match[/B] [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe- [I]Job Joe Out! Job Joe Out![/I] [B]BWA TAG Title match[/B] [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes- [I]Lads Night Out! Lads Night Out! I'm also hoping for the debut of the Big Easy Shuffle (Drunken version of the Big Smack Shuffle) here![/I] [B]number one contenders qualifier[/B] [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge- [I]Burridge is probably to expensive to keep around for long, leech that overness while ya can.[/I] [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman)[/B] Vs One Percenters-[I] I will admit, the One Percenters are my favorite enhancement talents in the BWA! :p ... [SIZE="1"]Think I just sealed my fate with that one. I'm gonna get a crappy role in mafia for sure now![/SIZE] :D [/I] [B]No Holds Barred match[/B] [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter-[I] I know this is a blowoff match, so it's tough to call.[/I] [B]Womens Title match[/B] Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B]- [I]Probably interference from the Steel City Destroyer... The closest he'll ever get to the gold is if his valet holds some![/I] :eek: The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] [I]The Firm will probably get some love for a while just so they can look important and stuff. [/I] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B]- [I]Interesting duel here between people whose names were comprised of extra Scrabble tiles.[/I] [B]Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month![/B] Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. Panix Storm Vs. [B]The Steel City Destroyer[/B]- [I]Prime and Steel City... Doesn't even matter who it is, actually. Breese, Lynch, and Big Dave could take all 24 of these bozos! Wait, there's only 12? Stupid double vision![/I] [B]Hey, as the Wire-to-Wire picks leader, I should get a prize or something here! My booking genius is not being recognized![/B]

BWA UK Title match [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs Samoa Joe [I]I know, I know... It's Joe... But maybe he's up for another appearance, where he can smack the crap out of someone else... Probably me, now that I've suggested it.[/I] BWA TAG Title match [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs The Heroes [I]Because they have awesome pics.[/I] number one contenders qualifier [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs Darren Burridge [I]Your classic flip of a coin decision... Maybe that's why I'm just sitting in the middle of the rankings.[/I] [B]The Firm (The enforcer and The Hitman)[/B] Vs One Percenters [I]A win over the 1%'ers should cement The Firm's position in the tag rankings.[/I] No Holds Barred match [B]Self[/B] Vs Simon Peter [I]Another flip.[/I] Womens Title match Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa III[/B] [I]She's hotter.[/I] The Crystal Pimp Vs. [B]The Firm (The Don and The Outlaw)[/B] [I]I'm an Outlaw mark.[/I] Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Olly Vixon[/B] [I]See my reason for the Women's Title Match.[/I] Number One contenders Twin elimination royale - with the two winners competing for the tag titles next month! Astil Vs. Dave "the snake" Vs. Gringo Vs. Peter Davis Vs. [B]Prime[/B] Vs. "the music man" JW [I]The other reason I'm stuck in the middle (with you...)... I keep picking myself.[/I] and Eve McQueen Vs. Jay Morrison Vs. Mickey "flash" Reynolds Vs. Mike Tastic Vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] Vs. The Steel City Destroyer [I]Because me and Panix are like this *crosses fingers*[/I]

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;361908]Main event I'm gonna be front row chanting 'Jaffa's gonna kill ya!' Unlike my esteemed tag partner, however, I hope not to land the Lynch Pin until I'm actually a competent grappler, just keep talking it up.[/QUOTE] Luckily, the Big Easy Shuffle involves drunkenly dancing around the fallen opponent, doing a bicep flex, then hitting a fistdrop, so no grappling competency is required. Unsafe moves are the best though, you should use the Lynch Pin to injure any rivals to us. :D On second thought though, talking ourselves up seems to be what we do best, maybe we ought to stick to that!

Archived