Any Favorite WMMA Fighters?

We all love the guys (and/or gals) who make our companies money, like James Foster and Hassan Fezzik, but are there any out there you've liked just for the heck of it? In my GAMMA universe, for some reason I have no possible way to explain, I've been doing everything in my power to promote JJ Reid. Title matches, easy matches, ridiculous raises, the whole nine. He hasn't REALLY done much for me, aside from the fact that he currently holds #3 in my rankings for top guys in his division. I also found myself starting up a women's division of GAMMA and giving the JJ Reid Treatment to Akemi Satou, but for reasons that are purely dirty. Very, very dirty. Not that's she's lived up to any expectations either... Man. Maybe I should reserve the JJ Reid Treatment for people who actually earn it in the future.

I've actually done the opposite quite a lot... I've been stacking the cards against Fernando Amaro ever since he won my middleweight title, but he refuses to lose it. I am a big fan of Mike Watson and Rav Kapur. I've been trying to build them up with the right fights.

[QUOTE=DeleTe;336668]I Just love Rav Kapur, he's sooo the new Hassan Fezzik. After I belive 12-0 he's now going up against the big man himself, The Battle for the Streak. I Just hope that it will be a tie:P[/QUOTE] Yeah, I love Rav Kapur. Put him against the right opponents to start the game and he improves very quickly. Also same with Andrew Rush, he's won the GAMMA MW title on my game.

Been playing for over a year now... Keep trying to build up Alan Kendall and Ichisake Miyagi. I give them an easy opponent(suited to their style), then a little better opponent but still protecting them, then when they get toward the top of my Lightweight rankings they always lose to the top guys....then I start the process all over again...

Datuk Ong Ta King by a mile. He lost his first match at welterweight to Nathan Chambers who was undefeated at the time(Nathan Chambers has since fallen very, very far). Then he drops down to lightweight and goes 12-0, winning the title and picking up two defenses. He moves to welterweight(vacating the lightweight title) and has a few speed bumps but then ends up beating Julio Regierio and loses in a title fighter against Karekiyo Anzai. Now, Anzai has just lost the title to Lukas Mellberg of all people. Datuk is on a four fight win streak and seems set to join Mike Watson and Matthew Dean(I know, I know) as one of the few people to win the belt in multiple weight classes. Then there's Mike Watson who has won belts at Middleweight(he never lost the belt, he vacated it). Wins the belt at Light Heavyweight(he lost it to Leon Banks. And now looks set to win the Heavyweight belt who is now in the hands of Hall of Famer Tim Boyer(who Mike Watson could beat because Boyer has a lot of wear and tear) unless Alexander Ivanov gets there first... Speaking of Ivanov, he looks to be the only fighter who can go his career and avenge all his losses. He's avenged his losses to Raul Hughes and Steve Mason and now all he has to do is win the rubber match against Foster who he's already beat once and he'll be able to retire on that claim well unless he loses again which is unfortunately highly possible :(

[QUOTE=PyroFalkon;336656]I also found myself starting up a women's division of GAMMA and giving the JJ Reid Treatment to Akemi Satou [...] [/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm quoting myself, only to say that Akemi is about to stop getting the JJ Reid Treatment. She's 1-3 and complaining about her losing streak. I brought in a rookie who will face Akemi in her debut match, and I've already declared that if Akemi loses, she's done with GAMMA for life. Talk about pressure. Heh.

My two favorites are probably Andrew Rush and Mike Watson. I brought Rush to GAMMA to work for me and he was a beast. I gave him his first title shot and he let me down and lost. Now he's on a 2 or 3 fight losing streak which is rather disappointing. Mike Watson has only lost 1 total fight and is continuing to dominate.

Good lord, I think I have to jump on the Rav Kapur bandwagon as well. He knocked out James Foster and won one of my belts! Checking stats... my Kapur won his first four matches in a row, then loss two and got injured. I intended to feed him to Foster for a title match, even though all my advisors were screaming at me that the idea was stupid (because Kapur was having negative momentum which so totally makes a bad main event), then Kapur went on to KO Foster with a kick to the temple in the second round. Amazing. Kapur seems destined for something... although I'm going to have a rematch at the earliest opportunity. Let's see if this one was a fluke.

I like Jay Dorridge, he´s 12-0 at the moment but i fed him about 8 Cans. He has a win against Will Kane though. He is currently holding my Lightweight Title so I guess he will lose sometime in the near future, with Gabriel Gallego and Ricardo Fernandez joining the division. Rav Kapur is also amazing going to 11-0 and being the Heavyweight Champion in my Game. I´m building towards Kapur vs Ivanov who is at 5-0.

Archived