You know you've been playing WMMA too much when...

You think Dan Henderson's last name is spelled Halvorsen, that he hates Matt Lindland, and that Team Quest is called Halvorsen's fighting camp. You think Fedor Emeliananko is still undefeated and goes by the name Hassan Fezzik. That Matt Hughes is a 6'2" 222-lbs Heavyweight. That Anderson Silva is 5'7"(probably true with the way the UFC messes with the height statistics) and is 5-0 and fights at lightweight. Tim Sylvia is an exciting fighter who's incredibly popular everywhere and has great muscular definition. Randy Couture is a one dimensional K.O.-artist. You think all of the UFC's top guys are on 8-fight/32 month contracts. You think women's MMA is just as popular as the men. You think all of Pride's fights take place in a cage and all of the UFC's fights take place in a ring. Someone asks you how well you think GSP would do at Middleweight and you'd answer that you aren't even sure if he'd be able to fight at Middleweight depending on his destiny stat You believe Matt Lindland has won a UFC title and successfully defended it two times You don't believe that the Sean Morrison steroid schedule ever happened and he's still racking up title defenses at Lightweight You're suprised to find out that you can visit all the sections on sherdog.com. Continue...

[QUOTE=PyroFalkon;343799]I literally think about upcoming fights and cards after I turn off the game. One time I shut off the game, started taking a shower, and in the middle of it I thought to myself, "I was a moron to re-sign Richie Stiller. What was I thinking?"[/QUOTE] I sadly do this too. I'm always thinking about my next fights for my fighters when I'm not playing. But yeah, this topic really isn't funny. Nice try.

Archived