WWF vs. WCW: The War Begins

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;367788]I've got a block where I can't sign people with under B- basics, so you better hope he gets snatched up by WWF. Although I agree whoever has the Warrior wins. Period.[/QUOTE] Wow, what are Hogan's basics in this database? I generally like your shows thus far Shaynes, although I'll admit that I have never been able to buy into either Roadwarrior as a singles performer.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Halloween Havoc Preview[/SIZE][/B] WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. Ric Flair Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes (c) vs. Chris Benoit WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. The Hollywood Blondes WCW Television Championship Lord Steven Regal (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Ron Simmons vs. Diamond Dallas Page Road Warrior Animal vs. Cactus Jack [/CENTER][/FONT]

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;368105][FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Halloween Havoc Preview[/SIZE][/B] WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] [I]Against my rules to vote against Flair.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] [I]Would love to see that huge push for Vader and Vicious. The Masters of the Power Bomb! And maybe a Hawk turn![/I] WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes (c) vs. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Despite what happens later, Benoit is an excellent wrestler[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]The Blondes were one of the best teams of this era.[/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]Prefer the Regal british over DBS.[/I] Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Damn? BANG![/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]BANG! BANG![/I] [/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE] ...

WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] [I]I think you have to get the belts unified. Flair is a stronger worker, and a better asset.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] [I]Despite being a Sting mark, I think this match is for Vader and The Master and Ruler of the World to take. As champ, Vader needs to be strong. Only way I see a loss here is if you are setting up a Sid v Vader match for Starrcade. [/I] WCW United States Championship [B]Dustin Rhodes (c)[/B] vs. Chris Benoit [I]As much as I loved the Crippler, I think he's better chasing than carrying. Holding off on his title reign makes it that much sweeter.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]Despite the fact that I think both of these two could be great singles stars for you, the Nasty Boys just don't have any future imo and should be blotted out.[/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]Steven Regal FTW![/I] Ron Simmons vs. Diamond Dallas Page [I]Who cares? :D [/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]Love Cactus and don't buy the RWs as Singles stars.[/I]

WCW International Heavyweight Championship [b]Rick Rude (c)[/b] vs. Ric Flair [I]I see no rush for unification. Flair looks good chasing the title, and Rude isn't too shabby himself. This deserves a rematch at Starcade.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] [I]Hawk is the weak link here, so the face's chain won't hold. Vader and Vicious are just too strong, and won't go down until the Vader / Sting showdown, if not waiting for Flair.[/I] WCW United States Championship [b]Dustin Rhodes (c)[/b] vs. Chris Benoit [I]Both are good competitors, but it's too early in Benoit's North American career to be wearing the US title. Of course, Rhodes isn't exactly a veteran either......[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]I just don't like the Nasty Boys.[/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]I love Davey, but Regal's just too smart for this one. He'll cheat, and the Bulldog will get fired up for a rematch. You know, make him hungry, or something.[/I] Ron Simmons vs. [b]Diamond Dallas Page[/b] [I]Simmons isn't likely to make much of an impact (except in the mat), whereas DDP is.[/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]The Road Warriors are a great tag team (not skill-wise, but overall), but I agree that they're just not singles material. Foley speaks for himself.[/I]

WCW Halloween Havoc Preview WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] [I]Flair, because he's Flair, and I think because a switch here could lead to an interesting continuation to a so far good feud.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] [I]Two losses in a row for Vader & Co. would kill their momentum, so I seem them taking this one just to keep things interesting.[/I] WCW United States Championship [B]Dustin Rhodes[/B] (c) vs. Chris Benoit [I]I think it might be a little too early for Benoit to get the title, but I can see this going pretty well either way.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]This needs to be a short feud before giving the Blondes some better challengers for the titles.[/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal[/B] (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]I can see Regal losing the title pretty soon, maybe moving to the US title picture, but I think a TV title change is better on... TV. It give the show something special.[/I] Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Was never a big fan of Simmons, but I loved DDP (at least before his horrible WWE run).[/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]I like the Road Warrios, but I think everyone knows Foley deserves the push, and this rub.[/I]

WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] Halloween Horrors Match [B]Sting and Road Warrior Hawk[/B] vs. Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious WCW United States Championship [B]Dustin Rhodes (c)[/B] vs. Chris Benoit WCW Tag Team Championship [B]Nasty Boys (c)[/B] vs. The Hollywood Blondes WCW Television Championship Lord Steven Regal (c) vs. [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B] Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B]

WCW International Heavyweight Championship [B]Rick Rude (c)[/B] vs. Ric Flair I think Flair will win the feud in the end, I just don't think it's over yet. And Flair looks good chasing simple as that. Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] I want to pick Sting cause I'm a huge mark, but Vadar is a great heel and used properaly he can be a huge assest for you in the future. WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes (c) vs. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] I'll pick the upset here. Benoit being utilized early in his career could've led to a completly differant wave of wrestling. WCW Tag Team Championship [B]Nasty Boys (c)[/B] vs. The Hollywood Blondes I can see you using this to start pushing the Blondes as singles wrestlers...or not WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith It will be by under handed tactics because of his intelligence, but I could see Davey Boy going far for you Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] DDP can connect with the fans...Ron Simmons....DAMN Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] I'm glad you're trying to push the Warriors as singles guys...but let's face it no one buys it. Unite them then push them to the moon =)

WCW International Heavyweight Championship [B]Rick Rude (c)[/B] vs. Ric Flair [I]I really see Rude picking up the win by nefarious means to continue this feud.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match [B]Sting and Road Warrior Hawk [/B]vs. Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious [I]Sting was awesome around this time. I expect the heels to get heat back in some form after this.[/I] WCW United States Championship [B]Dustin Rhodes (c)[/B] vs. Chris Benoit [I]It's not Benoit's time yet. I would expect a rematch soon.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]The Nasty Boys suck so it's Austin and Pillman's time to shine.[/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]Regal is one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time. Hopefully he'll pick up the W here and continue to dominate the TV title scene.[/I] Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Simmons will feel...the....BANG!!![/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]Jack is a future World Champ, Animal and Hawk should get back together and feud with THB.[/I]

WCW Halloween Havoc Preview WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] Halloween Horrors Match [B]Sting and Road Warrior Hawk[/B] vs. Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes (c) vs. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] WCW Tag Team Championship [B]Nasty Boys[/B] (c) vs. The Hollywood Blondes WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal[/B] (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Ron Simmons vs. [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [B]Road Warrior Animal[/B] vs. Cactus Jack

[CENTER][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/SuperstarsLogo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Georgia"]WWF Superstars Sunday, Week 4, October, 1993 Live From The Capital Center Landover, Maryland Attendance: 15,000[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [B][FONT="Georgia"]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [I]Jim Ross, the new backstage interviewer for WWF programming is standing backstage with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. This is good change from Todd Pettengill, who lets face it, isn't the greatest guy with the microphone you've ever seen. Ross is there to interview Michaels about his upcoming match with "Macho Man" Randy Savage.[/I] [U]Jim Ross[/U] Hello everybody, I'm Jim Ross the new backstage interviewer and I'm standing next to Shawn Michaels. Shawn, you face Randy Savage tonight in the first match in your best of seven series to become the #1 contender for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. You and "Macho Man" fought to a double count-out draw last week on WWF In Your House in the finals of the #1 Contender Tournament for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. What are you going to do this time that will give you the victory over Savage? [COLOR="Red"] [U]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels[/U] What am I going to do...what am I going to do? Let me tell you something, Jimmy, the question isn't what am I going to do, it's what am I not going to do? I am going to do whatever it takes, I'm going to do what I always do. I'm going to make "Macho Man" Randy Savage pay for wasting my time. That payback is going to come in the form of the bottom of my boots hitting him in the chin. After that, Savage, I'm going to pull out the broom and sweep this thing and determine that I am the true #1 contender in the World Wrestling Federation.[/COLOR] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/MrFuji.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Yokozuna.jpg[/IMG] [I] Mr. Fuji is backstage with Yokozuna, who seems to be rather furious. This isn't odd behavior for someone like Yokozuna, guys like that are mad all the time.[/I] [U]Mr. Fuji[/U] Earlier this week Bret "Hitman" Hart challenged Yokozuna to a match for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. This match would culminate at WWF Survivor Series next month on Pay-Per-View. We can't deny "Hitman" this match since he is the #1 contender and he proved that he is by beating Yokozuna many weeks ago. But Hart has shown that he is a pitiful human being and lowered himself to cheat to give his brother, Owen, a victory over the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Yokozuna. I formally accept the challenge on Yokozuna's behalf and I would like to wish Mr. Hart good luck and I would like to apologize for the beating that you will take in advance. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RazorRamon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/JimDuggan.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Razor Ramon vs. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan[/SIZE] A decent effort from the weathered Jim Duggan. He did all he could to put up a fight against a guy who has been on a role as of late in Razor Ramon. Razor Ramon tried to play mind games with "Hacksaw", but Duggan wasn't buying into them. Duggan, being a seasoned veteran, knows all the tricks in the book and it is hard to fool him. Jim Duggan started to take control, but he was cut down by a massive piledriver by Ramon and the Ramon went on an unstoppable run. Ramon started to destroy Duggan and he would end it with a Razor's Edge and then get the three count. Winner: Razor Ramon Time: 9:47 Match Rating: B+ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RazorRamon.jpg[/IMG] [I]Razor Ramon stays in the ring and waits for "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan to walk out. Ramon the calls for a microphone and then he gets one, much to the dismay of the audience.[/I] [U]Razor Ramon[/U] You see what I just did there, Mr. Perfect. I made a perfect example of what I'm going to do to you come Survivor Series. Mr. Perfect, I laugh at the fact that you actually think you have a chance against me. Sure, you are a great wrestler, but you just don't have what I got. I got the confidence, I've got the power, and I've got the crowd on my side. So chico, I'm ready for Survivor Series, but that isn't hard since I'm going to pound you just like I did "Hacksaw"! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/LexLuger.jpg[/IMG] [I]Lex Luger is standing backstage with a microphone in his hand. The last time we saw Lex Luger, he was being pinned by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase in their bout at WWF In Your House. There is probably some frustration and fury in the eyes of Lex Luger that he has for Ted DiBiase.[/I] [U]Lex Luger[/U] "The Million Dollar Man"...can I say any more? You are one of the most disgusting, despicable men I have ever met in my life. Money doesn't buy happiness and it won't buy you victories either, at least not against this guy. I don't fall for your little money pit scheme that you try to suck everyone in with. Sure you got the money, DiBiase, but you can't beat me without lowering yourself. You call yourself a wrestler, but I can't remember the last time you actually out-wrestled someone? DiBiase, I thought I was done with you when I beat you in the #1 Contender Tournament for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship, but that isn't the case. WWF Survivor Series, it is going to be my team going up against yours, four-on four...a good ol' Survivor Series match. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/MrPerfect.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Jeff Jarrett vs. Mr. Perfect[/SIZE] A surprising, but fantastic match between one competitor known for his in-ring abilities and one who is known for his wacky personality. Jeff Jarrett, being the off-the-wall guy, surprised everyone by going toe-to-toe with one of the best wrestlers in the sport of professional wrestling, Mr. Perfect. Jarrett tried to gain a lot of offense on Mr. Perfect early, but that didn't work out well for Jarrett. Mr. Perfect started to shows Jarrett what technical wrestling is all about. Mr. Perfect started to suplex him all over the squared circle. Mr. Perfect just said enough is enough and drilled Jarrett with a Perfect Plex for the win. Winner: Mr. Perfect Time: 8:52 Match Rating: A ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG] [I]Jim Ross is now standing backstage with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels' rival, "Macho Man" Randy Savage. I guess this is suppose to come off as a point-of-view interview to follow up from what Michaels said to start off the night.[/I] [U]Jim Ross[/U] Jim Ross here again with "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Randy, you'll be taking on Shawn Michaels in the first of seven matches in a series to become the #1 contender for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. You have made it know that you don't like Shawn Michaels. Can you shed some light on why you have such a deep hatred for Michaels? [COLOR="Red"] [U]"Macho Man" Randy Savage[/U] I most certainly can, Jim, and I like how the way you said deep hatred. This is hatred that goes beyond him keeping me from facing the WWF World Heavyweight Champion. Oh yeah! It is about how a kid so young can come into this company and be so arrogant and so ignorant. Michaels, he showed promise, but now he is just scum. That scum is facing me for a shot at the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. I'm going to be honest with you, Jim, I don't like it one bit. Michaels, you say you are going to sweep me, but that couldn't be further from what is actually going to happen. What is going to happen is I'm going to beat you so bad tonight that you won't be able to fight me in the next four matches. Oh yeah![/COLOR] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/IrwinRSchyster.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/BretHart.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Irwin R. Schyster vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart[/SIZE] A good, dominating victory for "Hitman". Yeah, I could come out and say it that early. Sure, Schyster got some offense in, but it wasn't like he had a chance in this match. Bret Hart just plain out made him look like a fool in the ring. Hart wrestled actual circles around Irwin and Irwin didn't like it one bit. Schyster started to get frustrated, but that only dug him farther into a whole. Bret Hart then locked in his signature move, The Sharpshooter. Schyster struggled but was forced to submit due to all the pain that comes with that move. Winner: Bret "Hitman" Hart Time: 8:49 Match Rating: B ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Yokozuna.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/BretHart.jpg[/IMG] [I] Bret Hart stays in the ring and plays to the crowd. He starts to taunt about him winning the title at Survivor Series. Then out of nowhere Yokozuna attacks and he attacks hard. Yokozuna starts to ram his knees into the back of "Hitman". Then Yokozuna starts to pinpoint the knees, this an attempt to eliminate The Sharpshooter. Yokozuna ends it all by hitting Hart with a Banzai Drop.[/I] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/ScottSteiner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RickSteiner.jpg[/IMG] [I] The Steiner Brothers are backstage with a microphone. You know when The Steiner Brothers talk, the audience listens. This time Scott seems like he is madder than he has ever been, which isn't good for whoever he is mad at.[/I] [U]Scott Steiner[/U] You Canadians are starting to get on my last nerve! You stick us with cattle prods, you beat us down behind our backs, but now I'm really to the point where I want to totally knock your guys' block off! You guys are so cowardly that you have to disqualify yourself so you don't lose your WWF World Tag Team Championship. Well The Quebecers, we aren't done with you just yet. We have a shot at the #1 contender spot for your WWF World Tag Team Championship tomorrow night on WWF Monday Night Raw. If we win then you can bet that we will beat you and to the point that you won't be able to utter the words hoser, syrup, or eh?...again! [COLOR="Red"] [U]Rick Steiner[/U] We're going to come at you like a pack of dogs in a sled race. Pierre, Jaques, you guys better watch your backs because this dog may snap at any moment! Ow! Ow! Ow![/COLOR] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]1st Match of the Best of Seven Series to Become the #1 Contender for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Series Tied (0-0)[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]"Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels[/SIZE] This match lived up to the hype, maybe even exceeding it by a good amount. These two workers have great chemistry, maybe because the factor that "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels seems like a younger version of "Macho Man" Randy Savage. The two used a lot of aerial moves for offense in this one, which made the match very exciting. This match had that big time feel to it, similar to the feel that the main event at WrestleMania has. Savage started to get the upper-hand on Michaels with some high-powered moves. Savage went to the top-rope and signaled the end of the match with a Flying Elbow Drop. "Macho Man' nailed the move, but Michaels was able to roll through the impact and pull the tights on Savage. The referee was unaware of the infraction and he counted the three in favor of Shawn Michaels. Michaels take the lead in the series 1-0 and has the advantage first in the rivalry. Winner: "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels Time: 13:26 Match Rating: A+ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Show Rating: B+ Television Rating: 33.80 [/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Halloween Havoc Preview[/SIZE][/B] WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude (c) vs. [B]Ric Flair[/B] [I]Never really liked Rick Rude tbh, so its the nature boy all the way here for me. WOOOOOOO should get a high score for this one.[/I] Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] [I]I'm secretly in love with Vader - sHHH!!!! its a secret![/I] WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes (c) vs. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Chris Benout should end up being a big star, why not start early eh?[/I] WCW Tag Team Championship Nasty Boys (c) vs. [B]The Hollywood Blondes[/B] [I]Not a big nast boys fan, they survived on a mildly cool gimmick. And Steve Austin is going to be huge if booked right, so this is a no brainer for me![/I] WCW Television Championship [B]Lord Steven Regal[/B] (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith [I]Nice match up, good to see England represented! As much as i love Davey boy, you can't have all the belts changing hands, so i gotta go with Regal here.[/I] [B]Ron Simmons[/B] vs. Diamond Dallas Page [I]I love these two guys sooo much, but I think that i gotta go with Simmons.[/I] Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] [I]This one will steel the show! Come on cactus, show that spikey armour wearing dude who the main man is![/I] [/CENTER][/FONT] Nice PPV by the way, i would pay for this! WWF is getting the ratings but if you give the young 'uns a chance you know were the real talent lies!

[B]Rick Rude (c)[/B] vs. Ric Flair Out with the old, in with the new, you gotta love Rick Rude! Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. [B]Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/B] I can not stand either Vader or Vicious and think they each have about as much talent as a stop sign but this parring of Sting and RW Hawk makes NO sense. Maybe RW Animal can do a run in and then you can spin off a Road Warriors vs Vader/Vicious battle or something. [B]Dustin Rhodes (c)[/B] vs. Chris Benoit I am always against any kind of push for someone like Benoit. I would cut him immediately, he is a piece of sh#t. [B]Nasty Boys (c)[/B] vs. The Hollywood Blondes Nice match up and would be a good time for the Blondes to turn on each other and start up a singles battle. [B]Lord Steven Regal (c)[/B] vs. Davey Boy Smith I think Regal will cheat to retain the title but in general this is not a very interesting match. [B]Ron Simmons[/B] vs. Diamond Dallas Page This should be a nice brawl and could even be a draw. Road Warrior Animal vs. [B]Cactus Jack[/B] ~Again you need to get the Road Warriors back together ASAP plus you can push Jack with a nice win over the big man Animal. Overall this is a very good PPV and you should get some strong ratings out of it. Good luck!

I am very excited for the Savage-Michaels feud. Also, if Mr. Perfect can put on an A match with Jeff Jarrett, just imagine what he can do with someone as over as Razor Ramon. I have four feuds that have the possibility of having A+ matches in them.

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Halloweenhavoc.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]WCW Halloween Havoc Sunday, Week 4, October 1993 Live from Rupp Arena Lexington, Kentucky Attendance: 29,430[/B][/SIZE] The WCW opening video plays, then a video starts to roll to welcome people to Halloween Havoc. The emphasis of the video starts with the brawls between the teams of Vader and Sid Vicious, and Sting and Road Warrior Hawk. It shows how the bigger men started the feud off by dominating the face painted warriors, and then how the tide has turned as of late since Hawk’s longtime partner Road Warrior Animal debuted in WCW. The music then shifts as does the emphasis of the video. It shows the war of words between the International Champion Rick Rude and his challenger, Ric Flair. It then shows how the two men have been attacking each other as this turned into a blood feud. A small fireworks display then goes off in front of the entrance area and the show is off and running. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/WCWTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/StevenRegal.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/DaveyBoySmith.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]WCW Television Championship Lord Steven Regal © vs. Davey Boy Smith[/SIZE][/B] These two great British wrestlers have been bickering back and forth for weeks as to who is the best English wrestler alive today. They finally met in the middle of the ring here to start of Halloween Havoc, and Davey Boy Smith looked to overpower the technical-minded Regal. This worked for a short time, then Regal reached into his bag of tricks and got a thumb to the eye of Smith, which drew the ire of the referee. Regal controlled the match for what seemed like forever from there, as he wore down the tree trunk like legs of Smith. The crowd rallied behind Davey Boy, allowing him to fight back. Smith then decided to put it away, and he went for a huge vertical suplex, but Regal reversed and landed in front of Davey Boy, then decided against sticking around and kicked Smith right between the legs. At this point the referee had seen enough of Regal and called for the bell. [B][SIZE="3"]Winner by Disqualification: Davey Boy Smith Match Time: 16:33 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Steven Regal goes to the floor to grab his Television Championship as Smith rolls around on the mat in pain. Regal got his belt, then started towards the back, but thought better of it and jumped back into the ring with the Television Championship in hand. He stood over Smith and yelled at him that he’s the champion for a reason. Regal turned his back to Smith and started to exit the ring, then all of a sudden Davey Boy Smith shot up to his feet as the crowd roared. Regal looked like he saw a ghost as he swallowed hard and turned around to see Smith staring straight in his eyes. Regal charged at Smith and tried to deck him with the title, then Smith hoisted him up on his shoulder and dropped him with the Powerslam. Smith then stood over Regal with his arms raised high, glad that he got revenge for the injustice handed to him on this night. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Ron Simmons vs. Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE][/B] Simmons had his breakout year last year as he was the World Champion at one point, but many feel that 1993 is the breakout year of Diamond Dallas Page. Page was not intimidated by the imposing figure of Simmons and he went right after him, but that might have been a problem because Simmons used his strength to throw him around the ring. Simmons looked like he was back at Florida State as he drilled football like tackles on Page. DDP jumped over one of them though with his great athleticism and drilled Simmons with a clothesline. Page stayed on top for several minutes, and he hit some innovative moves on Simmons to keep himself on top. He slipped once though, allowing Simmons to scoop him up and go for a powerslam, but Page fell behind him, then as soon as Simmons turned around he was drilled with the Diamond Cutter, and the three count was academic. [B][SIZE="3"]Winner: Diamond Dallas Page Match Time: 11:36 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes backstage where Jesse Ventura is standing by with the WCW World Tag Team Champions, the Nasty Boys. [U]Jesse Ventura[/U] Fellas, tonight you are going to be putting your titles up against a team that many people think are destined to become one of the brightest tag teams in wrestling, the Hollywood Blondes. The majority of people that I’ve talked to seem to think tonight is the night that the Blondes take the next step in their careers, and they think that they are going to be doing it at your expense. How do you respond to all the people that think that it’s a given that you are going to lose tonight? [COLOR="DarkRed"][U]Brian Knobbs[/U] You know what Body, I think those people were on something when they said that. We’re the Nasty Boys, we don’t roll over for nobody. We are two of the biggest, meanest, nastiest men to ever step in the WCW ring. We are going to take those two blonde pipsqueeks and ring their necks! We aren’t the Tag Team Champions because we’re chopped liver, we got them because we steamroll anybody who dares step in our path. And that’s what we’re gonna do tonight, steamroll the blondes![/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/WCWWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/JerrySaggs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/BrianKnobbs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/BrianPillman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]WCW World Tag Team Championships The Nasty Boys © vs. The Hollywood Blondes[/SIZE][/B] This match started like many thought it would, which was a good thing for the challengers. The Blondes used their superior speed to avoid power moves from the Nasty Boys. Brian Pillman had them completely discombobulated as he hit flying shoulder blocks, dropkicks, and clotheslines. Steve Austin then made his way into the match, and after he slugged Sags around a little bit he was caught on the wrong end of a clothesline. The Nasty Boys then controlled Austin in their corner, and they used frequent tags to keep the bigger man in the blondes from getting to the very quick Brian Pillman. Austin fought his way out of the corner, and after he knocked them both down he got the tag into Pillman, and then dropkicks dropped like rain on the Nasty Boys. Sags was able to sidestep one of those dropkicks, and they nailed Pillman with the Pitstop, causing him to faint. Austin charged, but they threw him over the top rope, then Sags pinned Pillman with Knobbs pushing on his back and the duo successfully defended their tag team titles. [B][SIZE="3"]Winners: The Nasty Boys Match Time: 6:32 Match Rating: C-[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The cameras switch to the backstage area where Dustin Rhodes is warming up in the hallway. Then all of a sudden his father, Dusty Rhodes walks up behind him. [U]Dusty Rhodes[/U] Hey kid, loosen up there. Just go out there and do what you did to win that championship. It’s not a big deal, just another match. [COLOR="DarkRed"][U]Dustin Rhodes[/U] You know what dad, how about you don’t tell me how to take care of my business. I’m the United States Champion for a reason, and you are retired for a reason. So let me handle my business like I want to, and you just sit back and watch me get the job done.[/COLOR] Dustin walks off down the hall, leaving the American Dream standing shaking his head, looking very upset at what his son just said to him. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/WCWUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/DustinRhodes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]WCW United States Championship Dustin Rhodes © vs. Chris Benoit[/SIZE][/B] Both men made their way to the ring, and the crowd was surprisingly loud for the very talented Chris Benoit. Rhodes carried his arrogant attitude right into the match, and he went straight after Chris Benoit, who took him down with a double leg takedown and immediately locked in a Boston Crab. Rhodes fought out of the submission hold after about a minute, only to be taken down with an armbar by Benoit, and again he held the hold in for about a minute. Benoit then tried to lock it up with Rhodes, but he clocked him right between the eyes, and that ended the technical showcase. Rhodes followed the Canadian star around the ring slugging him at every open chance, and Benoit struggled like he has few times in his stay with WCW. After several more minutes of the beatdown Rhodes decided it was over. He set up behind Benoit for his signature bulldog, but Benoit ducked, sending Rhodes forward. Benoit then nailed him with his Dragon Suplex to get the huge victory, and his first American Championship. [B][SIZE="3"]Winner and New United States Champion: Chris Benoit Match Time: 15:43 Match Rating: C[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes to the announce table, where Tony Schiavone looks into the camera and delivers a very serious address. [U]Tony Schiavone[/U] As I’m sure some of you have heard, my time behind the announce position for WCW is coming to an end here tonight at Halloween Havoc. The company wants to go in a different direction, and while I don’t agree with the choice I’m a team player, and started next week I will become a backstage interviewer for this great company. I’m going to keep working at my craft, and I can promise you that one day I’ll be back to calling WCW action. But next week WCW action will be called by a talented young man, Scott Hudson. He will call two shows, and then my permanent replacement, Bob Caudle will take that spot. Mr. Caudle is a very well respected man who called some of the greatest NWA moments in that promotion’s history. So thank you for all your support, and let’s make my last night a memorable one. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Road Warrior Hawk and his partner for the night, Sting appear backstage, and Sting has something to say to the huge pay-per-view audience watching around the world. [COLOR="DarkGreen"][U]Sting[/U] Finally, Halloween Havoc is here! No more talking about what we are going to do to those two overgrown thugs, we are going to do it. You all saw us take it to them on the Main Event this week, so tonight don’t expect to see anything[/Color]……..BAM! All of a sudden Sid Vicious and Vader attacked the men from behind, and they had a referee with them, and it was apparent that the anything goes Halloween Horrors match had just started. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Sting.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Hawk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/BigVanVader.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/SidVicious.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Halloween Horrors Match Sting and Road Warrior Hawk vs. Big Van Vader and Sid Vicious[/SIZE][/B] The match got started backstage, and the men were swinging everything that they could get their hands on. Sting was struck by a broomstick from Sid, and the Masters of the Powerbomb were all over the face painted warriors. They dragged them around the halls, slamming their heads into tables and walls. They then brawled into a dark room, and the cameras lost them for a second. They then appeared through the entrance way at the arena, and they all four brawled down the ramp. Sid went to throw Sting, but he was able to reverse it, and he threw him off the ramp to the floor along ringside. Sting then helped Hawk fight off Vader, and those three men entered the ring. Sting and Hawk teed off on Vader as the World Champion tried to fight back, but the onslaught from Hawk and Sting was too much. When it looked like they were going to put Vader away Sid Vicious reappeared in the ring with a steel chair. He hit Hawk and Sting both with it, then he helped Vader get back up to his feet. Sid hoisted Sting up to his feet, then set him up for the Powerbomb. Then in a burst of adrenaline Sting back bodydropped his way out of the powerbomb. Vader then charged at Sting, but he hit the mat and pulled the ropes down, sending Vader to the outside. Sting then helped Hawk hoist Sid up on his shoulders, and even though Hawk could barely hold him he somehow he stayed up just long enough for Sting to leap off the top and nail the Doomsday Device, then Hawk pinned Vicious and got the huge win. [B][SIZE="3"]Winners: Sting and Road Warrior Hawk Match Time: 16:41 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Road Warrior Hawk made his way to the back, and Sting’s music played as he continued to celebrate in the ring. He was heading towards the back on the ramp, when all of a sudden Big Van Vader jumped him from behind. Vader slugged him all the way back into the ring. He forced Sting up to his feet, and he then drilled him with a powerbomb. After that he dragged him back over to the corner of the ring, where he climbed to the top rope and flew off with his jaw-dropping moonsault right onto the chest of Sting. Sting was writhing in the ring, struggling to breath as Vader stood over him with a death stare into the camera, letting the world know that he means business. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rick Rude is shown is his locker room, warming up for his big title match with Ric Flair in the main event of this great event. His is doing push-ups, then goes to take a final look at himself I the mirror. He then grabs his International Heavyweight Championship and walks out the door, knowing that the biggest match in his time with WCW is coming up. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mean Gene Okerlund is standing by with Road Warrior Animal, who has his first pay-per-view match since returning to WCW up next. [U]Gene Okerlund[/U] I’m joined at this time by one of the great tag team competitors of all-time, Road Warrior Animal. But Animal, tonight you are stepping out of your comfort zone and taking on Cactus Jack one-on-one. Your thoughts? [COLOR="DarkRed"][U]Road Warrior Animal[/U] Gene, people have been asking me why Cactus Jack jumped me in the middle of the ring. I don’t know why, but I know that he picked the wrong man to try to make a name against. Tonight he will experience the pain that I can dish out, and he’ll know never to mess with Animal again.[/COLOR] [U]Gene Okerlund[/U] One more thing Animal. People have been buzzing about a possible reunion of the Road Warriors. What do you have to say about this? [COLOR="DarkRed"][U]Road Warrior Animal[/U] Never say never.[/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Animal.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/CactusJack.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Road Warrior Animal vs. Cactus Jack[/SIZE][/B] This match was a slugfest, pure and simple. There was a total of zero technical holds applied in this move, and the fans ate it up like few matches in recent memory. There was a two or three minute period when the two men just traded right hands and neither man would go down to the mat. They both were staggering from taking so much offense in a short amount of time. Cactus Jack fired the first bomb though when he drilled his double arm DDT, but only got the two count, as the fans erupted as Animal kicked out. They started slugging again, and Animal drilled his powerslam on Cactus Jack, but again only two was counted by the referee. The fans were up on their feet by this point. They slugged each other some more, then Animal got Cactus Jack up on his shoulders and dropped him straight on his back. He waited for him to rise, then nailed another huge powerslam and this time got the three count. [B][SIZE="3"]Winner: Road Warrior Animal Match Time: 14:22 Match Rating: A[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A video begins to play showing the brilliant career of Ric Flair up to this point. Then Rick Rude is shown winning Flair’s beloved Big Gold Belt. They show each man taking the other out, then it stops on one of the staredowns between the men and says the main event is up next! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/WCWInternational.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RickRude.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]WCW International Heavyweight Championship Rick Rude © vs. Ric Flair[/SIZE][/B] Both men came to the ring in their signature robes, but Rude had something that Flair didn’t, the International Heavyweight Championship. They had a feeling out period of about a minute, but once they locked horns it was on. They both showed how technically skilled they are as they traded takedowns for a little while, and after a few moments of this they were standing back up facing off, just like they began the match. Flair came back and started chopping away the chest of Rude, and Rude didn’t take to kindly to this and he started chopping right back at Flair. Both men kept chopping until they couldn’t take it anymore, and they went back to the technical style of match that they started with. Rude used his strength to grab the first upper hand of the match, and he nailed Flair with a great stalling vertical suplex. Rude saw the opening and started stomping away on Flair, and when he was happy with that he began strutting around the ring. Rude knocked Flair around the ring for several more minutes, and the fans started up a Nature Boy chant. Rude locked in a sleeper hold, and Flair looked like he was out, then the chants started back up. Flair fought his way back to his feet, and he was able to slip out of the sleeper, then he drilled the chop block to the knee of Rude. This signaled the beginning of the end for Rude because Flair went right after that knee. He wrapped it around the ropes and assaulted it with moves like legbars and knee breakers. Flair then took him down with another chop block, then locked in his Figure Four Leglock. Rude looked like he was having a panic attack trying to get out of the hold, and it took everything he had not to tap out. He finally fought his way over to the ropes and broke the hold, but the damage may have been done. Flair forced Rude back up and went right back to the legs of Rude, but Rude was ready for this and he fought back against Flair. He whipped Flair into the corner, but Natch flipped up and over the turnbuckle out onto the apron. He ran to the other turnbuckles and climbed them, then leaped off, but Rude caught him with a punch to the gut, causing Flair to lose all his breath and flop in the middle of the ring. Both men caught their breath and went back to battling, and Rude was able to nail Flair with a piledriver close to the ropes. Rude pinned him and Flair got his feet on the ropes, but the referee didn’t see it and counted all the way to three, giving Rude the win and screwing Flair out of his title opportunity. [B][SIZE="3"]Winner: Rick Rude Match Time: 29:46 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Rude collected his championship belt and headed straight towards the back as the crowd threw trash all over him. Ric Flair got up to his feet, and stared at Rude, he was walking up the ramp with a big smile on his face. Flair pointed at Rude’s championship belt and said that he still wants it, and the pay-per-view went off the air with Ric Flair throwing an epic tantrum at the referee in the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]Final Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/WWFLogo.gif[/IMG] [COLOR="Navy"] [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE="5"]WWF Month In Review for October[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]The month has been great for the World Wrestling Federation. They have been able to put on consistently good shows. There has been a fair share of great matches, too. WWF In Your House was a huge success and it made the company a lot of money. The World Wrestling Federation was able to take the leap from international to global status. This gave them some room on the competitor, World Championship Wrestling. Listed below are some awards handed out for the month:[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][U]Worker of the Month[/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Shawn Michaels[/SIZE] Shawn Michaels has been the most electric wrestler on the roster for the past month. He has put on great match after great match. His current feud with "Macho Man" Randy Savage is destined to be a legendary one. He has made a huge jump in popularity and is now one of, if not the, most popular wrestler in the United States for WWF. His charismatic skills mixed with his in-ring ability has made him one of the most exciting wrestlers in a while. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="4"]Match of the Month[/SIZE][/U] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]"Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels WWF Superstars Sunday, Week 4[/SIZE] People said that these two couldn't do it again. They first met at WWF In Your House, that ended in a draw. A week later the two faced off in the first match in the best of seven series. It was a great match that got the crowd heated up. Ultimately "The Heartbreak Kid" came out with the victory after a pretty controversial finish. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="4"]Show of the Month[/SIZE][/U] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/RawLogo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]WWF Monday Night Raw Monday, Week 4[/SIZE] This was a fantastic show that was fantastic all the way through. It was full of great matches including Bob Backlund vs. Rick Martel and The Undertaker vs. Bam Bam Bigelow. The match that stole the show was the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Yokozuna taking on "Hitman" Bret Hart's little brother, Owen Hart. Owen Hart showed that he is a true competitor and was able to pull an upset over Yokozuna with a little help from his big brother. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="4"]Feud of the Month[/SIZE][/U] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Yokozuna.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/Versus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WWF/BretHart.jpg[/IMG] This feud has been raging since the beginning of the month. Bret Hart started it by defeating Yokozuna for a shot at the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. They have been taking shots at each other ever since. Hart has gotten his victories, but Yokozuna has also made his mark. Hart has been beaten down quite a few times at the hands of Yokozuna. The feud will have a big conflicting point this November when Hart takes on Yokozuna at Survivor Series for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship. [/CENTER][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/WCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]WCW Month in Review for October[/SIZE][/B] WCW has been on a meteoric rise over the past several years, but many feel that they hit a below average stretch in this month, and many have pinpointed it to the mediocre announcing done on WCW television. They have taken steps to remedy this situation, and only time will tell to see if it will put WCW back on the path to take WWF's spot at number one in the world. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [B][U][SIZE="3"]Worker of the Month[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RickRude.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Rick Rude[/SIZE][/B] Rick Rude faced one of the toughest challenges anybody can possible face this month, and he walked out of the month end pay-per-view with his International Heavyweight Championship still around his waist. He showed that not only can he talk a great game, he is one of the best wrestlers in the world, and he is on his way to proving that he is the greatest wrestler alive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [B][SIZE="3"][U]Match of the Month[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Animal.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/CactusJack.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Road Warrior Animal vs. Cactus Jack Halloween Havoc[/SIZE][/B] Not many people saw this match coming. It wasn't announced until days before the event, but the two men put on a great match for the fans at Rupp Arena, and the hoards of fans watching on pay-per-view. This match could push Animal to singles stardom, and Cactus Jack busted through the ceiling and it seems that the sky is the limit for this great brawler. In this contest Animal got the best, but both men came out winners in the end. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [B][SIZE="3"][U]Show of the Month[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/Halloweenhavoc.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Halloween Havoc Sunday Week 4, 1993[/SIZE][/B] This was the monthly pay-per-view for WCW, and it was also the best show of the month. It was headlined by the great Rick Rude vs. Ric Flair match for the International Championship, as well as the Halloween Horrors match between Sting and Road Warrior Hawk taking on Sid Vicious and Big Van Vader. The show may have been stolen by the great brawl between Animal and Cactus Jack though. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [B][SIZE="3"][U]Feud of the Month[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RickRude.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/TheWarBegins/WCW/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]Rick Rude vs. Ric Flair[/SIZE][/B] These two men started out with a standard feud over the International Heavyweight Championship. They traded words, like many a feud have started over the years. Rick Rude then turned it up by attacking Ric Flair with his championship belt. Flair retaliated quickly and attacked Rude, and that turned this business feud into a blood feud that has gotten very personal. Rick Rude got the better of it this month by beating Flair at Halloween Havoc, but by the way the match ended, it seems that this feud is going to carry into November. [/CENTER][/FONT]

Archived