TCW Authority Figure?

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;360994]I like to bring in someone usually a female to be the authority. I hate that TCW doesn't have a single female... not even a valet. So I bring a girl in to counter that and Tommy Cornell. It is fun to think that she is trying to prove that women can make an impact in Cornell's TCW.[/QUOTE] Karen Killer used to be involved in HGC/TCW, so she'd probably be the most logical female inclusion. Beyond that, I usually re-activate J.K. Stallings Jr (giving him a couple of basic stats) or failing that, there are a few managers who can fill the role to a point, although the only gripe I really have about the C-Verse is an (at least seemingly in what I'm looking for) credible GM's or authorities. Gil Thomas is another that could be used (to me he looks the part), but completely lacks skills.

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;360994]I like to bring in someone usually a female to be the authority. I hate that TCW doesn't have a single female... not even a valet. So I bring a girl in to counter that and Tommy Cornell. It is fun to think that she is trying to prove that women can make an impact in Cornell's TCW.[/QUOTE] Heh, in the same game where heel Rick Law is the enforcer, I am playing the character of Jennifer Cornell, TC's wife. I deleted the actual Jennifer Cornell and made her a player character with phenomenal color commentary skills. She doesn't really acknowledge her marriage to Tommy on-screen however. Right now she's just the color woman. Once Cherry Bomb retires, I plan on hiring her and bringing her in as a manager. I would bring in Wanda Fish but that'd be a downright criminal shame to take her out of wrestling. I suppose I could just sign her to a PPA though...

Archived