TCW: I'm not firing Nation of Filth!

That's cool I'm happy to share the spotlight :D Another solid show. I like the way you're heading with Chance Fortune as a heel. I also like the Wolf Hawkins storyline, should be interesting to see who "Mr Big" is that is pulling the strings on Hawkins mystery attacks. Keep up the good work

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got around to reading this and I like what I see. I don't really like that you turned Wolf Hawkins so quickly, but if I ignore the fact that he "just" turned heel before the C-Verse it's a pretty good face push. Can't wait for more.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]The Total Ten[/SIZE][/CENTER] This is the first edition of a now weekly segment where TCW officials, along with "The Academy" take a look at the top ten wrestlers in TCW currently. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]1[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG] The World Champion retained at Malice in Wonderland, and proves why he deserves to be at the top of the mountain...again. With Rick Law stepping up to the plate, can Cornell fend himself against the Law? [SIZE="4"][B]2[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG] Who else deserves to be in number two besides Wolf Hawkins? He won two matches in one night, and was always ready for the unexpected. Even though he did get soiled by Bubb afterwards... [SIZE="4"][B]3[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] Everyone thought that he could do it. Liberty gave his best, but Cornell beat him fair and square. His only hope on maintaining the #3 spot is to bounce back successfully in this weeks Total Wrestling. [SIZE="4"][B]4[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG] Rick Law is on fire! The newly named #1 Contender starts at #4, but if he can lay the Law on Cornell in the War to Settle the Score, he might move up...a lot. [SIZE="4"][B]5[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] RDJ is still alive! He laid a brutal beating on Ghengis Rahn, and his desire to constantly prove himself as the best catapults him onto #5 [SIZE="4"][B]6[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] He shocked many industry insiders who thought that Tornado had it won, but a miscalculated moonsault rewarded Rocky Golden in a very good way, he's still the International Champion, and he must focus on his match with Wrestling Machine #3 at The War To Settle The Score. [SIZE="4"][B]7[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/BLZBubb_alt.jpg[/IMG] Mystery Man's puppet or not, BLZ Bubb sure made an impact after 3 months of absence, sporting a new terrifying mask, an appetite for destruction, and an even more brutal behaviour, look out TCW! Came up short in his match with Hawkins. [SIZE="4"][B]8[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/BrentHill.jpg[/IMG] The Machines successfully defended their tag team titles at MiW, and for their usual great team effort, they get a spot in the Total Ten. [SIZE="4"][B]9[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] He had the ladder match won, but instead of retrieving the belt, he tried to deliver a holy sh*t moment, which eventually cost him dearly. He gets a spot in the Total Ten due to his recent efforts, but if he does indeed get injured seriously, don't expect to see him he in the next Total Ten. [SIZE="4"][B]10[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] Although he didn't win the Fatal fourway, AB has been proving every single week that he is a force to be reckoned with. Always being accompanied by Floyd Goldworthy, this destructive beast has a bright future ahead.[/CENTER]

[Center][IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x250/Guerrerofan/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]TCW Presents: Total Wrestling![/SIZE] [FONT="Arial"]The fallout from Malice in Wonderland will be visible tonight! Expect new chapters to unfold, and great wrestling to behold! Our main event will be a champion vs champion contest, Rocky Golden and Tommy Cornell in what promises to be a heck of a match! Both men retained their titles successfully at Malice in Wonderland, and are moving on to other challenges. But tonight, it's about proving who's the dominant champion. Speaking of dominance, Cornell and The Machine's powerhold on TCW continues, and they celebrate another successful month with an exclusive "tribute show" to finish the night off. "Everyone will pay tribute to the excellence of a wrestling machine" said the newest member of The Machines, the man formerly known as Frankie Perez. Anything can happen in th tribute show, so expect the unexpected! Liberty and Wolf Hawkins team up against two men who used to be team members a long time ago: BLZ Bubb and American Buffalo, while Liberty and Buffalo have a well documented story not so long ago, the ongoing feud between Hawkins and the Mystery Man's puppet BLZ Bubb is sure to catch the attention of TCW fans in this grudge tag team match. The new #1 Contender for the World Title, Rick Law, faces The Machines in a handicap match! Cornell wants to make sure that TCW's resident law enforcer doesn't make it to The War To Settle The Score, and he might just achieve that, as it's going to be hard for Law to cope with the tag champs. Ricky Dale Johnson wants to continue his recent winning ways, but he has a tough test ahead: Jack Grifith. The former SCCW champion won't be a walk in the park, he's not in a good mood, neither is RDJ, so this match should be very intereting. Jack Grifith has also promised a medical update on the condition of Troy Tornado, don't miss it. In other action, Nu Breed member Jacob Jett makes his TCW debut, as he challenged Chance Fortune for the All Action championship; Wrestling Machine #3 takes on Texas Pete; and Ghengis Rahn's lunatic antics continue All of this and more! Only on Total Wrestling![/FONT] Tommy Cornell vs Rocky Golden Liberty/Wolf Hawkins vs BLZ Bubb/American Buffalo Rick Law vs The Machines Ricky Dale Johnson vs Jack Grifith Jacob Jett vs Chance Fortune for the All action title Wrestling Machine #3 vs Texas Pete [B]Plus:[/B] - Troy Tornado medical update - Tommy Cornell and The Machines hold a tribute show to themselves - Ghengis Rahn acts like a lunatic…again! Predictions and comments about the PPV are appreciated![/Center]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Rocky Golden Liberty/Wolf Hawkins vs [B]BLZ Bubb/American Buffalo[/B] [B]Rick Law[/B] vs The Machines [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] vs Jack Grifith Jacob Jett vs [B]Chance Fortune[/B] for the All action title Wrestling Machine #3 vs [B]Texas Pete[/B]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Rocky Golden [I]Unless you're seriously of thinking about giving Golden a mega push, you need what should be the promotions top champion looking stronger, so therefore I can't see any other choice but Cornell.[/I] [B]Liberty/Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs BLZ Bubb/American Buffalo [I]For some reason I see Liberty/Hawkins winning to keep Hawkins unbeaten streak alive, but the monster heel team of BLZ Bubb and Buffalo will have the last laugh with a vicious post match attack.[/I] [B]Rick Law[/B] vs The Machines Difficult one to call, on one hand Rick Law is the number one contender to the belt, and needs to continue looking strong, but you don't want to make The Machines look weak as Tag champs by losing a handicap match, no matter how good Law is. I see some kind of schmozz finish here, with Law winning on something like a DQ. [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]vs Jack Grifith [I]Griffith should probably be pushed at the International Title level right now and despite not being able to challenge for the World Title at this moment in time, RDJ has risen above that level and can continue to look strong as he rips through the mid-card of TCW.[/I] Jacob Jett vs [B]Chance Fortune [/B]for the All action title [I]The reluctant champ storyline with Fortune still has plenty of mileage and I don't think Jett will be over enough right now to carry the title.[/I] [B]Wrestling Machine #3[/B] vs Texas Pete [I]Wrestling Machine 3 (Perez) needs a solid win to cement his Wrestling Machine membership.[/I]

• 3 weeks later...
[CENTER][SIZE="4"]Oh Crap...[/SIZE][/CENTER] [I]Malice in Wonderland was a hit. It raised TCW's popularity and reafirmed our claim to the #1 spot in the wrestling scene, we might not be in the top, but we're getting damn close. Everything went well, good, solid, wrestling, and, even though some people complained about the lack of title changes, it still caused a good impression on the fans. And here I was, sitting in my office, reading some of the responses in the TCW forum...page 5 of the Malice in Wonderland Discussion thread was pretty entertaining, online feuds, it makes me just want to el oh el...uh? Anyways, I was extremely happy because not only MiW went great, but I had just finished talking to the new addition to TCW: (highlight for spoilers) [COLOR="White"]Rich Money[/COLOR] his talent would definitely come in handy. *knock knock*[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Come in..."[/COLOR] [I]An old, but stylin' man entered, wearing a yellow tie, and sporting a briefcase, he looked like an important businessman or a lawyer[/I] [COLOR="Navy"]"Hello, my name's Denny Crane, best damn lawyer in the United States."[/COLOR] [I]Oh crap[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Do you represent an angry fan? Did Gengis harass another young lady?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"No not at all, I even support sexual harassment, freedom of speech!"[/COLOR] [I]He gave me a thumbs up[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Then what are you..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"I represent Richard Eisen, Chairman of the Supreme Wrestling Federation, he's filing a lawsuit against you."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"What? But-"[/COLOR] [I]He slams his briefcase on my desk, cutting me off, he proceeds to open it and take out some papers[/I] [COLOR="Navy"]"He's suing the wrestler your company signed for illegal contract breach, and he's suing you for the consequent damages done to his company."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Want me to repeat? What?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"A week ago you contacted [COLOR="White"]Rich Money[/COLOR] regarding a possible contract signing."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Yes..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"You supposedly reached a deal am I right? Don't answer that, I'm right, and he agreed to join your company in a week's time. He wrestled his last match for the SWF last Tuesday, he had to [COLOR="White"]drop his North American Title[/COLOR], consequentially screwing SWF's storyline plans for him."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"And isn't that legal?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"Not when you sign him before there are 28 days left in his contract."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"But we signed him after the 28 day mark didn't we?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"No, you didn't."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"That's weird...how many days were left on his contract?"[/COLOR] [I]Denny grinned[/I] [COLOR="Navy"]"29."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You son of a b*tch."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]"Denny Crane."[/COLOR] [I]He closed his briefcase, and handed the legal notice, he exited the office smiling, while I was ready to gut either him or Tommy Cornell[/I] (OOC- I'm back! Sorry for the absence, but not to worry, Total Wrestling should be posted in the coming days, while I begin this new story arch. Any thought/comments/opinions/last minute predictions?)

[QUOTE=MrOnu;395782]Well, if they're sueing you over this, you better change his ring name too. ;)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MVP!;395908]I've already thought of that, I'm finding it hard to get a new name that doesn't sound ridiculous and fits his character...I'll come up with one I hope...[/QUOTE] IIRC He also used the Rich Money name when he was in USPW earlier in his cornellverse career, so SWF didn't create the name and thus wouldn't own any copyrights on it.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;395930]IIRC He also used the Rich Money name when he was in USPW earlier in his cornellverse career, so SWF didn't create the name and thus wouldn't own any copyrights on it.[/QUOTE] Might do - remember WWE own the rights to "Billy Kidman" and "Justin Credible", despite the fact they were names used previously in other companies... that just never filed for copyright (and weren't around to argue when the copyright was filed!).

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] vs Rocky Golden [B]Liberty/Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs BLZ Bubb/American Buffalo Rick Law vs [B]The Machines[/B] [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]vs Jack Grifith [B][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/B] vs Chance Fortune for the All action title [B]Wrestling Machine #3[/B] vs Texas Pete

Archived