The Children of Fate (CornellVerse)

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Children of Fate[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [I]This will be my newest dynasty, and hopefully the last one I start I quiet a while. I will be running SWF, TCW, DaVE and MAW using all the skills I gained from many hours of TEW playing and dynasty writing. Hope you all enjoy my story.[/I]

Clive Caufield stared at the graduating class in front of him. Four members, including himself and gone through Pro Wrestling U as it was called. The "professors", his fathe Chris Caufield, Sam Kieth, Joel Bryant and Sean McFly all looked over the four graduates as well. They were destined to be something special. Clive Caufield, son of Chris and new head booker of DaVE. Shane Eisen, son of Richard and new head booker of SWF. Trevor Ariza, son of Jason and new head booker of TCW. David Chord, son of Rip and new head booker of MAW. These four, dubbed the Children of Fate, were set to change American wrestling as we know it. [I][B]Next Time:[/B]DaVE Back in Black preview.[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]DaVE Back in Black[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE]DaVE Extreme Tag Team Title Hardcore Rules The New Wave vs. The New Jersey Devils (c) New Wave has been on a roll of late, but the devils are champs for a reason. Is 2007 the year of the Wave, or will New Jersey keep on truckin into a new era. [/QUOTE] DaVE Violence Title Hardcore Rules Art Reed vs. Joey “Frickin” Minnesota vs. Johnny Martin vs. Travis Century It has been a long hard road for all four f these competitors since October, each winning a brutal qualifying match. Now they face each other for the prize they have pursued through all the pain. [QUOTE]Steel Cage Match Big Cat Brandon vs. Hell’s Bouncer Ever since losing the Brass Knuckles championship in October, Brandon has been on a roll, destroying champion Eddie Peak (before he weaseled his way to the belt) and destroying Chris Caufield. Now he gets a chance at the man who purposely cost him the belt, Hell’s Bouncer. Bouncer is continueing to make a statement, and none would be bigger than beating an angry Cat.[/QUOTE] Masters of the Elements Finals Random Draw style match For #1 Contender to Unified Title Jack Giedroyc vs. Shawn Gonzalez For three rounds both Jack Giedroyc and Shawn Gonzalez suffered through brutal match after brutal match. Now with the final match type being a mystery, who will come out on top and claim their place as Master of the Elements. [QUOTE] Hardcore Challenge Match #1 Hardcore Rules Acid vs. Vin Tanner Something has got to give, as the losing streak of Acid and the losing streak of Tanner collide. The stakes couldn’t be higher, with the winner getting a shot at Peak and the title. [/QUOTE] Hardcore Challenge Match #2 Hardcore Rules Chris Caufield vs. Eric Tyler Two figure heads of DaVE, doing battle for the right to get the title later on that night. What could be better? [QUOTE]DaVE Unified Title Hardcore Rules Match #1 Winner vs. Match #2 Winner vs. Eddie Peak (c) Eddie Peak has weaseled his way into being DaVE Unified champion, but he wont be able to do that in this hardcore DaVE rules match versus two already proven winners.[/QUOTE] Quick Picks DaVE Extreme Tag Team Title Hardcore Rules The New Wave vs. The New Jersey Devils (c) DaVE Violence Title Hardcore Rules Art Reed vs. Joey “Frickin” Minnesota vs. Johnny Martin vs. Travis Century Steel Cage Match Big Cat Brandon vs. Hell’s Bouncer Masters of the Elements Finals Random Draw style match For #1 Contender to Unified Title Jack Giedroyc vs. Shawn Gonzalez Hardcore Challenge Match #1 Hardcore Rules Acid vs. Vin Tanner Hardcore Challenge Match #2 Hardcore Rules Chris Caufield vs. Eric Tyler DaVE Unified Title Hardcore Rules Match #1 Winner vs. Match #2 Winner vs. Eddie Peak (c)

[B]SWF has Left 2007 Up to the Fans[/B] The first contender for Runaway Train's SWF title will be decided in a fan poll Who would you like to see face Runaway Train Eric Eisen Shane Eisen Skull DeBones Joe Sexy Sam Kieth (( Bold your pick ))

[QUOTE=Astil;369097]Clive Caufield stared at the graduating class in front of him. Four members, including himself and gone through Pro Wrestling U as it was called. The "professors", his [B]fathe[/B] Chris Caufield, Sam Kieth, Joel Bryant and Sean McFly all looked over the four graduates as well. [/QUOTE] So are the fathers going to play important parts in this dynasty or is this just a bible reference? Eric Eisen Shane Eisen Skull DeBones [B]Joe Sexy[/B] Sam Kieth

[B][SIZE="4"]DaVE Back in Black[/SIZE][/B] [B]Acid vs. Vin Tanner[/B] Hardcore Match Acid uses a surprisingly technical attack, completely shocking Vin and the audience. Acid keeps on attacking Tanner’s head and legs, and Tanner is getting completely destroyed. Acid eventually ends it with an Acidity Test, forcing Tanner to tap. Acid defeated Vin Tanner in 7:51 by submission with an Acidity Test. Notes: The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Vin Tanner is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: C[/B] Clive’s Notes: I told Acid to go out there and give us something different. Although the crowd seemed a bit confused, I think he did great. Eric Tyler comes out with a microphone. “Honor. Blood. Tradition. Danger. Violence. Extreme. Chris Caufield. One of things doesn’t belong people, and it’s not Honor. Chris, you have been a stain on the great tradition of DaVE for far to long, and today I’ll beat you, if only to keep you out of the title match. I am Eric Tyler, and I am Danger Violence Extreme. Notes: There are no specific comments to be made about this angle. [B]Rating: B[/B] Clive’s Notes: Tyler’s got that connection with the fans, they absolutely HATE him, and LOVE who he’s fighting. [B] Chris Caulfield vs. Eric Tyler[/B] Hardcore Match Caulfield comes out on fire, and Tyler underestimating his opponent. Tyler quickly caught up to the pace, and begins to block Caulfield’s attack. He goes for a quick, shock Tradition Lift (torture rack) but Caulfield slips out and out of the ring. He looks under the ring, and Tyler goes to the other side of the ring. Caulfield grabs a stop sign and Tyler a sledgehammer. Caulfield races into the ring, not noticing Tyler has a weapon too. Caulfield swings, but Tyler pushes the sledgehammer into to sign, knocking it back into Caulfield’s face. Tyler lifts him into a Tradition Lift, and Caulfield taps. Eric Tyler defeated Chris Caulfield in 11:38 by submission with a Tradition lift. Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. Chris Caulfield is improving in Performance skills. Eric Tyler is improving in Rumble skills. Eric Tyler is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: C[/B] Clive’s Notes: Dad played the niave face to the letter, and his face seeing the sign come back made the match. The crowd really got into it, maybe I could’ve made it go on longer. [B]The New Wave vs. The New Jersey Devils (c) DaVE Extreme Tag Team Hardcore Match[/B] This was not even really a contest. The Wave dominated so much, I think the crowd got bored. The New Wave defeated The New Jersey Devils in 4:09 when Guide defeated Alex Braun by pinfall with a Wave Of Mutilation. The New Wave win the DAVE Tag Team titles. Notes: The very vocal crowd treated Tank Bradley with utter contempt. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Guide looked good out there. Guide is improving in Performance skills. Scout is improving in Rumble skills. Scout is improving in Performance skills. Tank Bradley is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: D+[/B] Clive’s Notes: Wave good, Devil’s bad. [B] Art Reed vs. Joey Martin vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Travis Century DaVE Violence Title Hardcore Match[/B] Reed and Minnesota immediately start going at it, leaving Century and Martin free to acquire weapons. Century threw in five chairs, and Martin threw in a table. Reed and Minnesota both grabbed a chair, and blasted Martin and Century when they entered the ring. Martin and Minnesota continue to brawl, as Century turns the tide on Reed. Just as Minnesota slams Martin through the table, Century hits the Salvation and gets the three count for the title. Travis Century defeated Joey Minnesota, Johnny Martin and Art Reed in 12:56 when Travis Century defeated Art Reed by pinfall with a Salvation. Notes: Travis Century was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Joey Minnesota is improving in Rumble skills. Joey Minnesota is improving in Technical skills. Art Reed is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: C[/B] Clive’s Note: These four put on a match on par with Acid, Vin Tanner, Dad and Eric Tyler. The Violence title addition should be a great one. [B]Big Cat Brandon vs. Hell’s Bouncer Steel Cage Match[/B] Big Cat looked like a cruiserweight in comparison to Bouncer. He ran circles around him and dominated him for over ten minutes, before hitting the Pounce. Big Cat Brandon defeated Hell's Bouncer in 11:30 by pinfall with a Big Cat Pounce. Notes: Hell's Bouncer was exhausted by the end. Big Cat Brandon and Hell's Bouncer don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Hell's Bouncer is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: C-[/B] Clive’s Notes: Thank god that feud is over. Backstage we see Tyler tying his shoes. From behind Caulfield runs up and hits him with a chair. Tyler turns, but before he does, Caulfield is gone. Tyler rubs his head as the camera pans to… Notes: There are no specific comments to be made about this angle. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Jack Giedroyc vs. Shawn Gonzalez Master of the Elements title. Texas Death Match[/B] Jack and Shawn immediately go for weapons, already in the ring. Jack is quicker and wraps a trash can around Gonzalez’s head, forcing him to drop his baseball bat. Giedroyc takes the can and puts it over Shawn’s head. He then picks up the bat and swings wildly at Shawn’s head. Shawn collapses. Jack goes for a pin, but Shawn reverses it into a schoolboy roll up. He gets the three count, but Giedroyc stands up immediately. The lock up in the middle of the ring. After a long stretch of Gonzalez offense, Giedroyc uses the babyface in peril to gain the crowd and take control back. He knocks Gonzalez out of the ring, and sets up a table triangle. When Gonzalez gets back in the ring, Giedroyc props him and the top rope, and suplexs him through the tables. Jack Giedroyc defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 14:45 when Shawn Gonzalez was pinned and could not beat a ten count. Jack Giedroyc wins the DaVE Master of the Elements title. Notes: The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Jack Giedroyc looked good out there. Jack Giedroyc is improving in Performance skills. [B]Rating: C[/B] Clive’s Notes: Brutal, but not amazing. After the match Jack Giedroyc and Shawn Gonzalez celebrate for the fans. Notes: Shawn Gonzalez is developing better performance skills. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Acid vs. Eric Tyler vs. Eddie Peak (c) Hardcore Match[/B] All three are the ring to begin with. At the bell Tyler immediately flips off both competitors. Peak lunges forward attempting to bite the finger off. Tyler hits a stiff uppercut and Peak goes down fast. Acid races in and Tyler hits him with a strong uppercut as well. Tyler raises his hands in celebration, but Tyler punches the back of his knee. Tyler falls hard, and Peak gets to his feet. Peak immediately start pounding on the downed Tyler, laying in as many punches as he can. He stops for a minute and reaches into his trunks. He slips out a pair of brass knuckles, puts them on and continues the assault. Acid runs at Peak and delivers a big dropkick to Peak’s back. Acid gets in a big offensive push, advancing so much that Peak is forced into a corner. Acid goes for a big mule kick in the corner. Peak sees this, and as Acid is coming down, he grabs Acid’s ankles and flips him down on the mat. Acid’s head hits hard and he is not moving. Paramedics move quickly into the ring, as Tyler and Peak are both getting up. They battle in the ring as Acid is carted away. Suddenly, Peak shoves Tyler down hard and gives chase to Acid. He right hands each paramedic down and destraps Acid. He is about to go for a Peak of Perfection, when Tyler hits him with a chair. Acid starts to stir and stand a little. Tyler straps a groggy Peak onto the stretcher, as Acid stumbles up the ropes. Acid signals for an Acid Splash (Frog Splash). Acid jumps to land on Peak, but Tyler shoves Peak away. Acid misses and looks dead. Tyler goes for the cover, but Peak is out of the stretcher and kicks Tyler away. Peak of Perfection on Tyler! Peak of Perfection on Acid. Match over, Peak pins Acid to retain. Eddie Peak defeated Acid and Eric Tyler in 20:10 when Eddie Peak defeated Acid by pinfall with a Peak Of Perfection. Notes: This match lifted the crowd. Acid is improving in Performance skills. Eddie Peak is improving in Technical skills. [B]Rating: B-[/B] Clive’s Notes: Erm, why are none of these matchs memorable. Some first show. Eddie Peak begins to celebrate when the lights go out. When the lights come on, Peak is down and bloody in the ring. Notes: There are no specific comments to be made about this angle. [B]Rating: B[/B] Clive’s Notes: Strong cliffhanger ending. [B][U] Final Show Rating: B-[/U][/B] Show Notes: There are no specific comments to be made about this show.

SWF Supreme TV [U]Tag Team #1 Contender Match[/U] The Samoan Wildboyz vs. High Concept Shane Eisen vs. Christian Faith Steve Frehley vs. Remo [U]North American #1 Contender Match[/U] Enygma vs. Eric Eisen vs. Joe Sexy [U]#1 Contender Match[/U] Sam Keith vs. Skull DeBones TCW Present Total Wrestling [U]Tag Team#1 Contender Match[/U] The Darkness Acolytes (Darkness Warriors) vs. Painful Procedure [U]New Commissioner Match [/U] Charlie Thatcher vs. Giant Tana vs. Joel Bryant vs. Rick Law Texas Pete vs. Troy Tornado [U]#1 Contender Match[/U] BLZ Bubb vs. Ricky Dale Johnson [U]Non Title Match[/U] Liberty vs. Tommy Cornell

SWF Supreme TV [U]Tag Team #1 Contender Match[/U] [B]The Samoan Wildboyz[/B] vs. High Concept Shane Eisen vs. [B]Christian Faith[/B] Steve Frehley vs. [B]Remo[/B] [U]North American #1 Contender Match[/U] Enygma vs. Eric Eisen vs. [B]Joe Sexy[/B] [U]#1 Contender Match[/U] [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs. Skull DeBones TCW Present Total Wrestling [U]Tag Team#1 Contender Match[/U] The Darkness Acolytes (Darkness Warriors) vs. [B]Painful Procedure[/B] [U]New Commissioner Match [/U] Charlie Thatcher vs. [B]Giant Tana[/B] vs. Joel Bryant vs. Rick Law [B]Texas Pete[/B] vs. Troy Tornado [U]#1 Contender Match[/U] [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] vs. Ricky Dale Johnson [U]Non Title Match[/U] [B]Liberty[/B] vs. Tommy Cornell

Clive Caulfield was wandering the offices of DaVE International Co. He had finished scouring the web for responses to Back in Black, and although it seemed positive, it was a "meh" positive, which is in fact, a negative. The Adam Ryland Ratting System (AKA the ARRS or Pirate system) gave the show a B-, which was better than anything DaVE had been putting out. Tyler was put forward as a stubborn ass, his father as a Hardcore icon, and Peak as a deserving champion, not the weasel bull**** champ he was being made out to be. Something still felt wrong. Clive was so lost in thought, that he barely notice Nemesis following him, shouting his name. "Hey! Favorite Son! Get your ass in my office." Clive followed Nemesis slowly, making sure to keep his distance from the larger man. Nemesis allowed Caulfield in, if only barely, then slammed the door. "Who the **** gave you permission to start storylines?" The demanding had begun. [I]Great[/I] Clive thought, [I]Lets get this out of the way early.[/I] "John, I [U]am[/U] head booker," "Now, listen-" "No, John, you listen. You shut me out of creative meeting, you've ostracized me in my own organization, and you lied to me. You said you wanted less power, so take less goddamn power!" Nemesis pointed to the door, and Clive left. It wasn't a yes sir, but he didn't quit either. Maybe he could be worked with after all. - OOC: [I]While this is sort of me playing my way through the CornellVerse in America I will be documenting other countries wrestling progression, as well as doing frequent in character out of the ring segments to give character to my user character and the CornellVerse gang. I want to thank [B]Wallbanger[/B] and [B]Monkeypox[/B] for really giving me this idea, as before reading there work this was going to be a strait forward in ring based dynasty. Hopefully this will make it much more...exciting.[/I]

[B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] Ring announcer Jerry Eisen is in the middle of the ring. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JerryEisen.jpg[/IMG] “Ladies and Gentle, Welcome to another Eisen Co. production of Supreme Wrestling Federation, SUPREEEEEME TV! Tonight –“ [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SamKeith.jpg[/IMG] Thunderous music plays as Sam Keith marches to the ring. He snatches the microphone from Eisen, and Eisen decides its best to go to the sidelines. Keith: “I want to thank each and every one of you who voted for me. Also, I want to ask you a question. Skull DeBones? A lunatic in a ****ty mask? I thought we were past cartoon wrestling SWF. Lobster, Disco Machines, and-“ [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SkullDeBones.jpg[/IMG] Skull DeBones creepy music begins, and he is on the stage, with a microphone. Skull: “Sam why did-" Keith: “Shut up! Just. Shut. Up. I used to respect you; I used to respect all of you. Now… Do you know who came in third? Joe Sexy!” Skull: “Have you lost faith, Sam?” Keith: “Call me Keith dammit! You show me no respect.” Skull shakes his head in disgust and walks away. Keith: “Oh, you sunnuva-“ Keith runs off to give chase. Notes: The Title storyline has continued with this segment. [b]Rating:[/b] B+ Shane’s Notes: Keith carried this angle, and proved why he’s a legand. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/Enygma.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JoeSexy.jpg[/IMG] [b]Enygma vs. Eric Eisen vs. Joe Sexy North American Title #1 Contender Match[/b] All three put in a stellar effort, but Enygma ends up pulling out the win. Enygma defeated Eric Eisen and Joe Sexy in 8:54 when Enygma defeated Joe Sexy by submission with an Enygma Variation. Notes: A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Eric Eisen wrestle. Richard Eisen could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. The North American storyline has continued with this match. Joe Sexy is improving in Performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] C+ Shane’s Notes: ****, forget to tell my bro to take the fall. I needed Sexy to have so momentum. Oh well… After the match Rich Money comes out. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RichMoney.jpg[/IMG] Money: “Weee-eeell then, for all my money, I’d neeee-veeer have though it’d be you I’d face Enygma. You really think you can keep up with these skills that pay the bills. And believe you me, the bills are big when you’re this filthy rich. (cheap heat) Oh, yeah, boo me. Boo Money, you stupid New Englanders. You’ll never have any-“ Enygma begins to run, and Money ends his speech early and runs to the back. Notes: The North American storyline has continued with this segment. Enygma is developing better performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] B- Shane’s Notes: Enygma…scary…bwahahahaha. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/CalamariKid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [b]Calamari Kid vs. Zimmy Bumfhole SWF Shooting Star Title[/b] Fast match, great for the beginning of the show. Some fans get restless, wanting there big men hitting each other. Zimmy gets in a surprising amount of offense, but the Kid closes the door. Calamari Kid defeated Zimmy Bumfhole in 6:29 by pinfall with a Squid Buster. Calamari Kid wins the SWF Shooting Star title. Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Shooting Star storyline has continued with this match. Calamari Kid is improving in Performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] C- Shane’s Notes: Good undercard match. Nice to see the title find a good home. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/GrouchoBling.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ElmoBenson.jpg[/IMG] [b]Samoan Wildboyz vs. High Concept SWF World Tag Team #1 Contender[/b] Great match between four fast and talented workers. High Concept gets in most of the offense, but the Boyz still looked good in defeat. High Concept defeated The Samoan Wildboyz in 4:49 when Groucho Bling defeated Akima Brave by pinfall with a Game Over. Notes: The announcing quality lifted the match. Richard Eisen could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. The Tag storyline has continued with this match. Akima Brave is improving in Technical skills. Akima Brave is improving in Performance skills. Kid Toma is improving in Technical skills. Kid Toma is improving in Performance skills. Groucho Bling is improving in Rumble skills. Groucho Bling is improving in Performance skills. Elmo Benson is improving in Technical skills. [b]Rating:[/b] C Shane’s Notes: Good match, especially since I need the Boyz to start picking it up. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] Angry Gilmore marches to the ring. He has a bottle in his hand. When he gets to the middle of the ring he is handed a microphone. Angry: “My name is Angry Gilmore and I am (the fans yell angry). No…thirsty! To help me kick ass and take names I drink…” Gilmore lifts the bottle to his lips and drinks for the camera “Pepsi!” Church bells are heard throughout the arena. Christian Faith walks to the ring laughing into a microphone. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] Faith: Gilmore, my friend, this is SWF. Not your personal advertising ground…It’s MY personal advertising ground.” Faith snatches the Pepsi and drinks it down quickly. Faith: Pepsi. It’s what superkicks are made of. Notes: The Jokers storyline has continued with this segment. Christian Faith is developing better performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] B+ Shane’s Notes: Christian as a joker is gold. How come Keith couldn’t see this earlier? A guitar rift is heard. Jack Bruce comes out with a masked man. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] Bruce: Really? Faith: Yeah, Really. Angry: No way. (Angry takes back the Pepsi and drinks it all) Pepsi helps me kick ass. Now pay me, pesico. Faith and Bruce: Pay? Angry: You didn’t think I was doing this for free? Faith: (after a long pause) I would. Bruce: Dumbass. Angry: Hey, who’s under the mask? Bruce: Well, since you two drank out of the same bottle it’s indirect kissing. So I brought you someone to help you with your new … preference. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/FrederiqueAntonioGarcia.jpg[/IMG] Fredrique Antonio Garcia takes off the mask, and both he and Bruce beat Faith and Gilmore down. Bruce backs up the ramp, laughing. Notes: The Jokers storyline has continued with this segment. Frederique Antonio Garcia is developing better performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] B Shane’s Notes: Yeah, Garcia shouldn’t be with these 3. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [b]Christian Faith vs. Shane Eisen[/b] Eisen’s first match, and he established his face disposition by waiting for Faith to collect himself. Of course, this does nothing for his chances of winning the match, and Faith squashes the new kid. Christian Faith defeated Shane Eisen in 7:26 by pinfall with a Leap Of Faith. [b]Rating:[/b] C+ Shane’s Notes: Oh man, that was great. A match with my childhood hero. When can we do it again? [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SqueekyMcClean.jpg[/IMG] Faith celebrates and leaves. Eisen gets up to leave, and as he does, his brother and Squeeky McClean attack him from behind swiftly, leaving him out. The crowd and announcers are silent in shock. Notes: The Eisen storyline has continued with this segment. [b]Rating:[/b] B Shane’s Notes: Eric actually hit me, God damn it. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SteveFrehley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/Remo.jpg[/IMG] [b]Steve Frehely vs. Remo[/b] Both men show why they are main eventing at such a young age. Remo dominates the beginning, until Frehley gets a fluke counter, and takes advantage, weakening Remo until he hits the Frehley’s Comet. Steve Frehley defeated Remo in 14:49 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet. Notes: Steve Frehley and Remo have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. The lack of psychology shown really hurt this match. Richard Eisen could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match lifted the crowd. Steve Frehley is improving in Performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] B+ Shane’s Notes: Oh yeah! Expect this to be a long, vicious feud. With knives bouncing off of pecs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RunawayTrain.jpg[/IMG] There is a video showcasing Runaway Train destroying person after person Christian Faith, Steve Frehley, Enygma and Sam Keith. He stares at the camera. “Can you stop a Runaway Train?” Notes: There are no specific comments to be made about this angle. [b]Rating:[/b] B+ Shane’s Notes: Train scares me, and I know it’s all an act. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SamKeith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SkullDeBones.jpg[/IMG] [b]Sam Keith vs. Skull DeBones[/b] DeBones gets in his offense, but Keith is like a man possessed. Strait from the go, he goes for the Proton Lock, and goes for it again five times. The fifth time is the charm, however, with DeBones in the middle of the ring, he is forced to tap out. Sam Keith defeated Skull DeBones in 5:36 by submission with a Proton Lock. Notes: The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. Richard Eisen could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. The Title storyline has continued with this match. This match lifted the crowd. Sam Keith is improving in Rumble skills. Skull DeBones is improving in Technical skills. Skull DeBones is improving in Performance skills. [b]Rating:[/b] B+ Shane’s Notes: Sam tore the house down. This push is going to be great. [B]Show rating: B+[/B]

[QUOTE=Orange-kun;371856]Ya rly? I like the dialouge and the pictures. It shows some characterization and cuts up the text into smaller blocks. Can't wait to see the angle I helped you develop. Though I am curious about the brother's angle.[/QUOTE] Oh yeah, your angles going to be great, and it'll be a big part of the sibling rivalry. Oh, I said to much ;) I'm trying to run the shows differently, DaVE and TCW more realistic, so no pictures, more match description. SWF and MAW with more dialouge and better presentation. - Shane Eisen shook hands with all the wrestlers after the show. He chatted with Christian about the possibility of a fued, but because both were seen as face ight now, and both had there own storylines it probably wouldn't happen. Train gave him a silent nod. There were indivdual meetings earlier in the day, to discuss people's future, and Train liked his the most. Shane yelled at Eric jokingly, saying that he could be a little less realistic with the beatdowns. Then it came to Sam Keith. They shook hands and simled. Shane: "How you like being cut loose?" Keith: "Just don't f*** it up, and I'll be fine." Shane: "You got it big guy." - TCW Present Total Wrestling [U]Tag Team#1 Contender Match[/U] The Darkness Acolytes (Darkness Warriors) vs. Painful Procedure [U]New Commissioner Match [/U] Charlie Thatcher vs. Giant Tana vs. Joel Bryant vs. Rick Law Texas Pete vs. Troy Tornado [U]#1 Contender Match[/U] BLZ Bubb vs. Ricky Dale Johnson [U]TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/U] Liberty vs. Tommy Cornell **FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THAT SORT OF THING** For each, individual Fed I will be keeping tabs on prediction correctness, as well as the overall.The winner at the end of a game month for each Fed and for the overall will recieve a prize, more than likely choosing a storyline. [QUOTE]DaVE No one cared[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]SWF Name - Correct - Guessed - Percentage [LIST=1] [*]Orange-Kun - 2 - 5 - 20% [/LIST][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Overall Name - Correct - Guessed - Percentage [LIST=1] [*]Orange-Kun - 2 - 5 - 20% [/LIST][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]TCW Presents Total Wrestling[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/HarryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ClarkAlexander.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SteveGumble.jpg[/IMG] [B]Aaron Andrews vs. Chance Fortune (c) vs. Freddie Huggins vs. Harry Allen vs. Ice Man C.A. vs. Steve Gumble TCW All Action Championship[/B] Six up and coming young stars fight to open up TCW. Fortune and the Young Guns get in most of the offense. The Young Guns double team Fortune and knock him out of the ring. Gumble then hits the big boot on his partner and pins him for the shock victory. Steve Gumble defeated Freddy Huggins, Chance Fortune, Aaron Andrews, Harry Allen and Ice Man C.A. in 4:38 when Steve Gumble defeated Harry Allen by pinfall. Steve Gumble wins the TCW All Action title. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Aaron Andrews is improving in Performance skills. Freddy Huggins is improving in Flying skills. Chance Fortune is improving in Performance skills. Steve Gumble is improving in Technical skills. Harry Allen is improving in Technical skills. Trevor’s Notes: Just kind of threw the entire All Action division together. It’ll be nice to start a mini Guns fued, with a dash of AA and Fortune. Rating: D+ [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JayDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RaulDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/BillyJackShearer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG] [B]Darkness Warriors vs. Painful Procedure [/B] Two staples of the TCW tag team battle again. The Darkness Warriors are missing Bubb in the sidelines, and it can be presumed he is preparing for his match later tonight. The Warriors pay no mind, and dismantle Procedure on the way to a relatively easy victory. The Darkness Warriors defeated Painful Procedure in 7:26 when Jay Darkness defeated Billy Jack Shearer by pinfall with an Endless Night. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Randall Hopkirk is improving in Rumble skills. Randall Hopkirk is improving in Performance skills. Trevor’s Notes: Our tag division is bad. Time to make some new teams. Rating: D+ [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robert Oxford vs. Rocky Golden TCW International Title[/B] Golden brawls his way for five minutes, until Oxford gets a surprise roll up for the three count. Robert Oxford defeated Rocky Golden in 5:32 by pinfall. Robert Oxford wins the TCW International title. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Rocky Golden is improving in Performance skills. Rating: C Trevor’s Notes: WHAT. THE. ****. I know I told Rocky and Robert that Rocky was to retain. Tommy’s not gonna be happy. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] [B]American Buffalo and Genghis Rhan vs. The Machines[/B] Both machines work like…well oiled machines and Buffalo and Rhan don’t work as well together the pairing seem to gel a little, but are no match for the Machines. The Machines defeated American Buffalo and Genghis Rahn in 12:40 when Wrestling Machine #1 defeated American Buffalo by pinfall with a Certain Defeat. American Buffalo seemed off his game tonight. American Buffalo was visibly tiring toward the end. Genghis Rahn was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. American Buffalo is improving in Rumble skills. American Buffalo is improving in Performance skills. Wrestling Machine #1 is improving in Flying skills. Rating: C- Trevor’s Notes: Rahn will soon be a tag teamer. Buffalo will be repackaged soon. The Machines needed a win. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/CharlieThatcher.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Charlie Thatcher vs. Giant Tana vs. Joel Bryant vs. Rick Law[/B] All three men go after Thatcher first, and Bryant and Law hold him down, while Tana delivers the Big Fat Samoan Squash. Tana pins, while Law and Bryant are holding Charlie down. Charlie is easily eliminated. Tana gets up, and is met by an assault by Bryant. The two battle back and forth, before Law delivers the Long Arm to Tana, and Bryant delivers a quick pin, eliminating the Samoan. Law and Bryant brawl back and forth before Law hits the Long Arm and pins to become new commissioner. Rick Law defeated Joel Bryant, Giant Tana and Charlie Thatcher in 9:48; the order of elimination was Charlie Thatcher first, then Giant Tana, and finally Joel Bryant. Rick Law is the new commissioner of TCW. Giant Tana was visibly tiring toward the end. Charlie Thatcher was visibly tiring toward the end. Joel Bryant is improving in Rumble skills. Giant Tana is improving in Performance skills. Charlie Thatcher is improving in Technical skills. Charlie Thatcher is improving in Performance skills. Trevor’s Notes: I think Law’ll do well in this role. Rating: B- [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] [B]Texas Pete vs. Troy Tornado[/B] Tornado starts by just strutting around the Texan. Pete tries to get to Tornado, but he’s too slippery, too quick. Pete turns around, right into a spear by Tornado. Torando bounces up and waits in the corner. Pete gets up slowly, and Tornado goes for another spear, but Pete reverses it into a DDT. Pete puts in a lot of brawling offense, which Tornado over sold like hell. Tornado doesn’t put any offense in for a good amount of time. Then he gets a lucky break and hits his own DDT. He keeps Pete grounded with hold moves. He wears Pete down enough until he can hit the Star Maker (codebreaker). Troy Tornado defeated Texas Pete in 12:46 by pinfall with a Star Maker. Troy Tornado seemed off his game tonight. Troy Tornado looked good out there. This match lifted the crowd. Texas Pete is improving in Performance skills. Rating: B- Trevor’s Notes: Daayamn Troy’s good and the crowd loves him. As Texas walks back defeated, Troy lays the verbal beatdown as well, calling him a worthless redneck from a worthless state. Rating: C+ [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]BLZ Bubb vs. Ricky Dale Johnson TCW World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender Match[/B] RDJ starts the show immediately going after Bubb. Bubb no sells everything, and just shoves RDJ away like old news. This sets the tone for the entire match. Johnson tries like hell to find a weakness in Bubb, but Bubb is just too strong, too determined. He toys with Johnson, slapping him around the ring, infuriating him, before putting him away with a Hades Bomb. BLZ Bubb defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 12:56 by pinfall with a Hades Bomb. BLZ Bubb was visibly tiring toward the end. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. Ricky Dale Johnson is improving in Rumble skills. Rating: B- [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG] [B]Liberty vs. Tommy Cornell TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/B] Liberty tried, he really, really did. Too bad nothing can really slow down Cornell on fire. Cornell whips Liberty around for a good 15 minutes, then hits the rough ride, and pins him. Tommy Cornell defeated Liberty in 15:33 by pinfall with a Rough Ride. Tommy Cornell makes defence number 1 of his TCW World Heavyweight title. Liberty was visibly tiring toward the end. Tommy Cornell and Liberty don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. This match lifted the crowd. Trevor’s Note: Man, no wonder it’s called Tommy Cornell Wrestling around here. Rating: B After the match Cornell climbs a turnbuckle. The lights go out, and when they come back BLZ Bubb is on the turnbuckle, holding Cornell high for a double-handed chokeslam. Bubb throws him down with such force the ring collapses Rating: A Show Rating: B-

Archived