long time no see

wooodaddy

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;371763]hey guys.. it's been a while.. how's everyone doing? what have I missed?[/QUOTE] You have missed the rising of an age which made the titans shudder and the angels in the sky throw bolts of lightening deep into the bowels of mankind! Do not begin to anticipate the events of life that will soon strike you from the sky! [CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/light-boy20/funny%20pics/ultimatewarrior2cu8.gif[/IMG] [B]aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!![/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;371790]How come you have been away anyway? Everything ok?[/QUOTE] actually got hooked at another forum as a moderator, clan of COD4 "older" men 25-40 years old. started back in December, and my job also keeps me quite busy.. yeah every thing's fine.. I missed you guys. :D

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;371799]fixed[/QUOTE] No more birthday wishes for you..... :p [QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;371813]Yeah well don't forget where you came from :p Your family is here not at a COD 4. Just picture Adam as your dad, Steve Smith as your brother and Panix as your sister ;)[/QUOTE] That would mean Panix is my sister too, my bloodline is too pure to have Panix in it! :eek:

Archived