Hollywood Wrestling:Hogan and Bischoff Strike Back

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="6"]Breaking News[/SIZE][/FONT] Due to the WWE and TNA troubles Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have made a new promotion Hollywood Wrestling Federation. Hulk and Eric have inked a Deal with Vh1 who both are acquitted to.They have also signed Paul Wight(Hogan's Friend)and Brian Christopher(Jerry's Kid).

Eric Bischoff is in his office with Hulk Hogan. [B]Bischoff:[/B]Hulkster we got a couple of guys.Paul defitnely give us are first heavyweight champion.Brian gives a good cruiserweight to push up to the top. [B]Hogan:[/B]Eric I been in the WWE for a couple of years recently So I will scout around the WWE and Indy promotions for talent. [B]Bischoff:[/B]Ok Hulk,give Brian a call.You and him can scout the indys. (Hulk Hogan Leaves The Office)

HWF Signs Vladimir Kozlov,Charlie Haas,Tank Toland,Orlando Jordan,The Hardcore Kidd,A-Train,Kirby Mack,TJ Mack,Jerrelle Clark,Mikey Batts,Justin Laroche,Super Dragon,Quicksliver,Scorpio Sky,Julio Dinero,Xpac,Alkatrazz,Luke Hawx,Kaos,Nate Webb and Josh Raymond.

ADeezy, this is the 12th (yes I looked in your profile and counted) new diary since you started doing diaries on the 11th December, including 2 started today. That's 6 diaries per month. No offence, but you have basically lost all credibility as a diary writer, no one will read any new diary you make because it's pretty much a certainty that it won't get past the first page, and in most cases the first post. You have asked for advice a couple of times and many times you have been told to choose a diary and stick with it, two diaries today suggests you simply haven't listened to anybody. It really is quite bizarre and I'm struggling to decide if you have a really short attention span or are simply out on a wind up. It also doesn't help that each diary starts with nothing more than a poorly dialogued two way conversation between two well known people, like in this diary, where the writing for both characters is quite frankly way off. I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk here, but I honestly feel I'm saying pretty much what everyone else is thinking.

[QUOTE=sebsy;373231]ADeezy, this is the 12th (yes I looked in your profile and counted) new diary since you started doing diaries on the 11th December, including 2 started today. That's 6 diaries per month. No offence, but you have basically lost all credibility as a diary writer, no one will read any new diary you make because it's pretty much a certainty that it won't get past the first page, and in most cases the first post. You have asked for advice a couple of times and many times you have been told to choose a diary and stick with it, two diaries today suggests you simply haven't listened to anybody. It really is quite bizarre and I'm struggling to decide if you have a really short attention span or are simply out on a wind up. It also doesn't help that each diary starts with nothing more than a poorly dialogued two way conversation between two well known people, like in this diary, where the writing for both characters is quite frankly way off. I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk here, but I honestly feel I'm saying pretty much what everyone else is thinking.[/QUOTE] Ok may I ask you a question yes i have put 12 up but the one before this is still going strong.It might be week but i still have viewers this one was to give guys I'm not using in my other dynasty a chance.If you think out of wind people always but im doing fine.

It also doesn't help that you clearly don't have a good grasp of English and your mangling of the language will of course turn people against your writing. And don't blame it on dyslexia which is the common trick people us to disguise laziness. Put it through MS Word for christ's sake.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;373244]It also doesn't help that you clearly don't have a good grasp of English and your mangling of the language will of course turn people against your writing. And don't blame it on dyslexia which is the common trick people us to disguise laziness. Put it through MS Word for christ's sake.[/QUOTE] Computer is a little fryed at the moment but I will do that.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;373287]You're doing this diary to give the other guys a chance? I don't think they'll mind somehow.[/QUOTE] Hey, you have to watch out for those unused dynasty characters. They are an angry bunch. They come back and bite you in the butt more often then not.:D

Guess I'll comment on the diary itself. I told you three dynasties ago that if you stuck with that one I would read it. Well two weeks later you've started two new ones since then, and they've basically all been exactly the same, famous people start a new promotion, war ensues, then you usually end it before the end of the first week. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and be nice about it, but this is starting to get regoddamndiculous.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;373332]Guess I'll comment on the diary itself. I told you three dynasties ago that if you stuck with that one I would read it. Well two weeks later you've started two new ones since then, and they've basically all been exactly the same, famous people start a new promotion, war ensues, then you usually end it before the end of the first week. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and be nice about it, but this is starting to get regoddamndiculous.[/QUOTE] Yes you did say to the on I am doing s with the other one if thats ok with you I'm sticking on it so don't get regoddamndiculous

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;373338]Yes you did say to the on I am doing s with the other one if thats ok with you I'm sticking on it so don't get [B]regoddamndiculous[/B][/QUOTE] Funny that you can't say anything properly in the English language, but you can spell words like that pretty well. Deezy, I'm wondering if you're even from an English-speaking country. Of course, that's just one of the things I'm wodering. I'm also wondering how old you are (maybe you'll have to count that on your fingers), who teached you how to spoke, and most of all... WHY DO YOU INSIST ON TRYING TO JUSTIFY STARTING 20 DIARIES THAT NEVER GET PAST A WEEK? I mean, I started two or three diaries, but I wasn't able to get past a couple of shows, so I quit them. I've realized that if I want to write a diary, I need to be properly interested it in, and I guess I wasn't that interested in those (my real life at the time didn't help much either). And I don't understand how you can go ahead and post on this forum and not be able to use WORD. If your computer was that "fryed", I doubt you could do much of anything. Seems more like it's your brain that's fried. Also, I'm actually curious to now if you're actually using TEW, because some things have made me question that. "A-"?

[QUOTE=Akki;373395]Funny that you can't say anything properly in the English language, but you can spell words like that pretty well. Deezy, I'm wondering if you're even from an English-speaking country. Of course, that's just one of the things I'm wodering. I'm also wondering how old you are (maybe you'll have to count that on your fingers), who teached you how to spoke, and most of all... WHY DO YOU INSIST ON TRYING TO JUSTIFY STARTING 20 DIARIES THAT NEVER GET PAST A WEEK? I mean, I started two or three diaries, but I wasn't able to get past a couple of shows, so I quit them. I've realized that if I want to write a diary, I need to be properly interested it in, and I guess I wasn't that interested in those (my real life at the time didn't help much either). And I don't understand how you can go ahead and post on this forum and not be able to use WORD. If your computer was that "fryed", I doubt you could do much of anything. Seems more like it's your brain that's fried. Also, I'm actually curious to now if you're actually using TEW, because some things have made me question that. "A-"?[/QUOTE] Ok I do have one that is getting there so don't worry an Everybody who has a complaint this one is cut.BUt(CHEAP PLUG)WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.TNA-The War is upon us(Cheap Plug)

Nice that you didn't actually answer any of my questions. And also nice that you once again quit a diary... the same day you started it!!!! We're not really complaining about the diary, we're complaining about you. I know that that may sound offensive, but I don't really see any other good way to put it.

[QUOTE=Akki;373395]Funny that you can't say anything properly in the English language, but you can spell words like that pretty well. Deezy, I'm wondering if you're even from an English-speaking country. Of course, that's just one of the things I'm wodering. I'm also wondering how old you are (maybe you'll have to count that on your fingers), [B]who teached you how to spoke[/B], and most of all... WHY DO YOU INSIST ON TRYING TO JUSTIFY STARTING 20 DIARIES THAT NEVER GET PAST A WEEK? I mean, I started two or three diaries, but I wasn't able to get past a couple of shows, so I quit them. I've realized that if I want to write a diary, I need to be properly interested it in, and I guess I wasn't that interested in those (my real life at the time didn't help much either). And I don't understand how you can go ahead and post on this forum and not be able to use WORD. If your computer was that "fryed", I doubt you could do much of anything. Seems more like it's your brain that's fried. Also, I'm actually curious [B]to now[/B] if you're actually using TEW, because some things have made me question that. "A-"?[/QUOTE] Ironic :D

Seriously, I've gave up on him a long time ago, he's just trolling if you ask me, he refuses to answer the tough questions, make a dynasty every week, and doesn't have any kind of understanding on how to write in the English language. I'll just keep on ignoring every dynasty he makes, because quite frankly, they aren't worth half the attention they get.

[URL="http://special.pwtorrents.net/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=3247"]http://special.pwtorrents.net/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=3247[/URL] Adeezy is either a prognosticative genius, a news hound, or a blatant fraud? [quote=demonotaku]HULK HOGAN is just days away from launching his own wrestling federation, The Sun can exclusively reveal. The legendary former WWE champion claims he and ex-WCW supremo Eric Bischoff are currently in discussions to take on his old boss Vince McMahon head-to-head. He revealed: “Last night me and Eric were getting ready to sign a deal with one of the TV networks here in America. “We had a little bit of a problem with the licensing and merchandising, which has delayed it. “But I totally expect we’re going to sign the TV portion of this very soon, because there’s no point in starting any sort of wrestling organisation without the TV locked in place. “Now we’re just arguing among the lawyers on how to protect the brand and the image and make sure it’s a fair deal for everybody. “Once we’ve wrapped the TV up we’ll make the official announcement. The network want to make a really big deal of it.” Hulk added: “The basic idea will be the same as WWE, but I pray to god it’s nothing like what’s on TV now. “I’m a fan, but it is pretty boring programming. It’s watered down and unexciting, and the viewer doesn’t have any option except to have it shoved down his throat. “We’re going to have a lot of back story for viewers to understand why these people are doing what they're doing. “It won’t be family members in the back writing storylines on things they know nothing about.” Hogan does face one massive hurdle in building his own wrestling group – most of America’s top grapplers are already under contract to WWE, TNA or ROH. But he maintains: “There are a lot of unhappy campers in the WWE and there are also a new breed of wrestlers that Vince McMahon hasn’t explored yet, that we have. “And I’m in better shape than I have been for about 10 years.” Wrestling is just one of many projects for Hulk. He is the host of the hugely successful American Gladiators remake, has a range of branded products in the shops and is now even the face of the £3.5million FLW Fantasy Fishing game. So with a second series of Gladiators on the books, and lots of money rolling in, does The Hulkster really want to face the trials and tribulations of the wrestling business once again? The answers is a resounding 'yes'. He insists: “Wrestling is in my blood. It will always be a part of my life in some way.” As Hulk rushed off to call his TV network, we asked what Vince McMahon’s views on his plans were. “I have no idea what Vince thinks or knows about all of this,” Hogan replied. “I don’t speak to him.”[/quote] [quote=Archatos][quote=Hulk Hogan]Last year, at SummerSlam, I fought Randy Orton - and me and Vince had some problems with the money. Before SummerSlam, I was a little worried because instead of being a main event match I was on fourth against Randy Orton. When I heard about the first three matches at the Fleet Centre in Boston and it sounded like a funeral. And when I listened to the crowd reactions to those matches, it did sound like a funeral. Then when my music came on it was like the old days people were stood up. It was electric. Randy is a great hard working wrestler and we fought an old school style match. That was the most exciting match I've ever had in the Fleet Centre. I wrestled Sting in a cage - which was a great match in my opinion at least - but this one was better as after second-guessing I was like "oh my god, it still works". Then Vince went out with his son and wrestled Triple H and Shawn Michaels and it was dead against. Cena went on for the main event, and people started leaving. I felt bad when the night ended, as they should have put me on later, but it was the money that really got to me. I swore I would never talk about the money again with Vince because that's what we always argue about but when I saw the amount, it I was like that like one of my driver's pay cheques so I had to say something. He replied: "Well you're not the only big guy any more, there are now 12 big guys." I said: "Well if that's the case let me explain something to you, I heard the first three matches and nothing. I wrestled and I heard what happened. "And then I heard your match Vince and nothing and I saw Cena and people were leaving. I had a hard time getting out the building because of all the people marching through. "So who are the other 11 big guys you're splitting my money with?" Was that your last conversation with him? No, we tried to get back on track for WrestleMania. Vince called me up a few months later wanting me to wrestle his son Shane. He was raving: "It'll be exciting. Shane can bounce around for you. You can do anything. We really want to re-create WrestleMania 3." But I said: "How come not Big Show? How come not Stone Cold? Nothing against your son, but why Shane? "You can re-create everything about WrestleMania III except the magic and probably my pay cheque right?" And that was the last time I talked to him. [/quote] Taken from The Sun's inverview with Hogan.[/quote]

Archived