WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs.TNA-The New War is here

• WWE
    • TNA

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]World Wrestling Entertainment[/SIZE][/CENTER] [FONT="Garamond"]No one has challenge the WWE since Vince bought out WCW and ECW.With no so great storylines. Vincent Kennedy Mcmanhon has been getting by with the steroids controversy put Vince under a mircoscope.Now with TNA on Vinces tail he needs help fast.WWE has bulit new stars such as John Cena,Batista,Shelton Benjamin,CM Punk and MVP.The Veterans on there roster are HHH,HBK,The Undertaker,Kane,The Big Show,Ric Flair and JBL.There has been a change in power since Jeff Jarrett's TNA took control away from WWE.Having former WWE superstars Kurt Angle and Booker T leading Jarrett's flagship,WWE seems in trouble.[/FONT]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Total Non Stop Action[/SIZE][/CENTER] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Jeff Jarrett left WCW in 2001 after it went looking for somewhere else to go he founded TNA with his dad and Dixie Carter.As WWE was steamrolling TNA was getting bigger and bigger by 2008 TNA was outrating WWE.Some of there young talent is Abyss,LAX,AJ Styles,Kaz,Eric Young,Robert Roode,Petey Williams.Some of the Veterans are Kurt Angle,Christan Cage,Booker T,Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash.Will WWE recontrol TNA and knock them out of business.[/FONT]

ADeezy62, is this the joint diary? If it is, then why post it already? You hadn't got my final answer when this was posted, and I even said in the other thread that I wouldn't want to start posting a diary on here until we'd been playing the game for a while....

I don't want to sound mean 'cause I'm not a mean guy but: I do have a few questions. Why has The Human Cancer not posted anything about TNA since TNA hold "iMPACT" on a Monday Night also? Are you using the same data or playing completely different games? :confused: Next: Why have TNA suddenly taken over the wrestling world when right now TNA can barely sell out small venues outside Orlando? And lastly. I will give this a chance since you commented and predicted on my diaries which albeit never go anywhere but still, you commented.

[QUOTE=Cadj;375844]I don't want to sound mean 'cause I'm not a mean guy but: I do have a few questions. Why has The Human Cancer not posted anything about TNA since TNA hold "iMPACT" on a Monday Night also? Are you using the same data or playing completely different games? :confused: Next: Why have TNA suddenly taken over the wrestling world when right now TNA can barely sell out small venues outside Orlando? And lastly. I will give this a chance since you commented and predicted on my diaries which albeit never go anywhere but still, you commented.[/QUOTE] I don't know the whole story just yet but I do know TNA has been beating ECW in the past.

A joint dynasty with seperate games? What is the point of the joint dynasty then? What heppens if somebody gets injured in one game and doesn't in the other? What if somebody gets crazy over in one game, and they can't in the other? What you need to invest in is a filter between your brain and the post button. You really need to think things out before you post them, it makes it much better.

I think there should be a third option in the poll... Everyone loses because ADeezy has yet another diary that will [COLOR="White"]almost[/COLOR] undoubtedly never get past one show. Results: 99.999999% vote for that, the rest is ADeezy's vote.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;376014]How about nobody looks at or replies to his next one? Maybe that'll get the message across.[/QUOTE] Unfortunately, I doubt it. He'll probably just think "Huh... They're not reading. No point posting even one show. I'll just start another diary. Maybe they'll be interested. Even though it's the exact same concept." Of course, his thoughts would probably be as unintelligible as his posts. That was just a translation.

[QUOTE=Akki;376018]Unfortunately, I doubt it. He'll probably just think "Huh... They're not reading. No point posting even one show. I'll just start another diary. Maybe they'll be interested. Even though it's the exact same concept." Of course, his thoughts would probably be as unintelligible as his posts. That was just a translation.[/QUOTE] 'Hmmm... I'm getting no attention... Try again.' 'Nope, still nothing, try again.' 'This is boring *Finds new forum*' It's what I'm hoping for.

[QUOTE=The Human Cancer;376111]Savegame for ADeezy62: [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/93676338/TNA_vs_WWE.rar.html[/url] And remember people... TNA rules WWE sucks :D[/QUOTE] I thought you guys were playing different saves... Miscommunication?

Archived